The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A little Pink Camera by Lawrence Loft

Chapter 2: Moral Agent

Synopsis: A pink digital camera develops a vendetta against a group of friends after its editing software is underappreciated.

Authors Note: All characters are over 19 years of age. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental, though some options may be themed after real life figures. Story contains nudity, coarse language, graphic sexual depictions, and a variety of willing and unwilling mental and physical changes. If you don’t like stories about mind control, body modification, or pink magical cameras then this story is not for you.

Agency is the philosophical term for those beings who can engage in moral or immoral actions. A human who helps out another human is considered to be a moral agent, while a cat killing a mouse is not. In general something must be sentient or at least sapient to be considered an agent, but having sapience or sentience alone does not guarantee agency. Please consider the little pink camera to be arguably sentient, but undeniably not a moral agent: the camera wasn’t evil, it was just highly opinionated.

Rather than possessing agency cameras tend to be creature’s of opportunity. In general a camera lacks the agency to control or manipulate what passes in from of its lens; able to do little more than auto-adjust the focus or make recommendations about the inadvisability of using the flash for a self-portrait in a well lit bathroom. Most cameras put up with it and just enjoy the amazing vistas and fascinating creatures that get thrown in front of them from time to time, while others seethe and sputter, eventually burning themselves out and ruining someone’s vacation.

The little pink camera currently lying on the floor of Amy’s house, trapped behind the smashed remains of furniture thrown about in fits of passion, may have been without a moral compass, but it was prone to fits of outrage. After all the nice things it had done for it’s first subject it was left lying on the floor without a good view. Not only that, but the camera could feel a growing sense of malice between two of the potential subjects it had seen, and knew an intervention was needed.

Preloading the changes it thought might go best with the subject it would next view, the camera bided its time and tried not to get too worked up about being ignored.

“No, I am not going to explain what happened!” Sam hissed loudly at Jason, who continued to try and vouch for Carl despite his actions against their friend. “You know what they did after we left, don’t try to act ignorant of it!”

“I know, I know. I just can’t figure out what happened to you two after you kicked us out of Amy’s room that would make you let Carl and Amy go at it like that.” Jason shrugged his large and muscular shoulders. He reached out a hand to stroke Sam’s long, dark hair, but was brushed off. “I mean, if you’re so against it why would you let Carl do what he wants, not that I think he meant any of it.”

Sam whirred around to tear her boyfriend down a peg when she noticed a bob of red hair coming down the path behind him. “We will discuss this later.” she said before affecting a fake smile and shoving past Jason. “Hey, Lindsey, hows your morning?”

“Same as usual, Mrs. Boisie’s doberman gave me a run for my money, but lucky for me I wore my running shorts to work today!” The fit, lithe, young woman replied with her usual perky smile. Pretending to roll back the already short sleeves of her uniform she continued “You want your mail here, Ms. Davies, or should I drop it off at your place when I come back down the street?”

Sam didn’t want people getting too close to her place until the situation with Amy had been sorted out, so she said “Just dropped it here with Jason and Carl’s stuff and I’ll get it later.”

“No problem-o, Ms. Davies! Hey Mr. Turner, hadn’t seen you at the gym this morning, but you seem to be looking fit as usual!” she stopped just shy of checking out Jason’s musculature in detail, held back by an angrier-than-usual glare from Sam. “Sorry, I was only joking around. You two okay? You look like you were fighting.”

“No, we just have something going on that is a little stressful right now.” Sam calmed down. “And please, I keep telling you to call me Sam.”

“And I keep telling you, Ms. Davies, that when I’m working I have to be professional. Papa always said familiarity is fine for those milk-and-cookie-eating postmen down south, but us northern postmen have a sense of professionalism that people look up to! Without a professional mind and a friendly smile no one would ever trust their mail to the good old US postal system ever again!” Lindsey would have been the model postal worker if not for the fact that her athletic body and youthful charm made her look more like she should be running track at the local university or dancing tables at the local strip joint. Sam and Amy had talked on more than on occasion how hard Lindsey must have had to work to maintain that body before writing it off as just good genes.

“Well I’d trust you with letters to my dear grand-mum any day, Lindsey.” Jason gave a warm smile and started trying to usher Sam across the roundabout to her house. “Sorry, but we have to buzz. Be careful at the Patterson’s, I hear the old man’s been putting up more of those trespassing signs again.”

“Oh, shush, Mr. Patterson wouldn’t shoot a government employee like me! Besides, a postman always completes his appointed rounds!” she said, beaming that kind of self-confidence you normally see in religious fanatics and as usual mixing her pronouns while on the job. “Well, I’m off! Have a great day!”

“Bye!” Sam and Jason said, waiting till Lindsey was at the next door before dropping them and sighing in synch. They crossed the street and then paused at the entry, wondering if it was okay to knock or if they should barge in and assert some authority on the situation.

Eventually Jason popped the key into the lock and pushed his way inside. The couple gingerly made their way into the living room, which looked like a low-level natural disaster but was completely deserted. Looking at Sam and shrugging, Jason made it way into the kitchen and started cleaning up the uneaten party food from the night before.

“Is this really the time?” Sam crossed her arms and gave him that look.

Jason chuckled and shook his head. “Okay, then lets walk upstairs and see how Carl and Amy are doing in the bedroom. You first.”

“Point taken.”

“I’m getting this stuff in the fridge, then I’ll pick up the remains of the living room. How about you clean the dishes and maybe wipe the counter?” Jason directed. Sam was about to reply when they hear a very feminine moan and a very masculine grunt from upstairs. The two froze, then looked towards the hallway.

“Oh! Right there! Like that! Ooooo~... Harder!” Cam Amy’s candied voice.

“Hrn! Like that?” Came Carl’s straining voice.

“Oh, yessss!”

“Oh no. No fucking way.” Sam’s voice was once again tinged with fire and acid. “I will fucking kill him!”

“Honey!” Jason tried to grab her but the island in the middle of the kitchen was between them, and he couldn’t stop her before she stormed upstairs. Instead he bellowed “Carl! Run!”

Sam burst through the bedroom door, panting and seething with blood-lust, nearly leaping at Carl’s throat before she stumbled and looked in confusion at the two lovers on the bed before her.

“Sam!” they shouted in unison before both trying to bolt upright, causing Carl to be knocked to the floor. Carl had been straddling Amy’s ass with his legs, his arms working and sliding up and down her back and arms, her body covered in massage oil.

“It’s not what it looks like!” Amy managed before Jason threw himself into the room, had the same revelation as Sam, then gracefully fell on his face.

Two showers, four cups on coffee, and one explanation later, Sam just stared blankly at her friend and Carl. “So your telling me the weird groping thing means you always get amazing massages?”

“Well it sounds stupid when you say it like that, but yeah.” Amy was sitting just out of Carl’s reach, the two dressed in the clothes they;d worn the night before. “We figured out that as long as he wanted to, um, touch me then he could control what his hands did, so we found something that didn’t make us, um, you know, fuck.”

“So did you actually get any sleep?” the big man asked as he picked up the camera with a finger and a thumb as if worried it was leprous. His question arning him a glare from Sam which he ignored for now. “I mean, you said six times last night?”

“About that, yeah.” Carl glanced at Amy and the two had to look away from each other to hide their smirks. “It was... It was fun.”

Sam nearly spit out the coffee she had just sipped, and was about to shout something when Jason shushed her. “Honey. Carl, how about we talk about this over a cold one later. For now what do we do with this thing?”

“Smash it with a sledge hammer?” Sam said flatly.

“What if there is an undo function we haven’t found yet?” Jason pointed out.

Amy cleared her throat and fidgeted. “Well, I mean, it isn’t that bad, being like this.” She met Sam’s incredulous look with her own. “What? I feel better than I have in years, I’ve had the best sex of my life a dozen times in one night, and lets face it I look fucking hot! I’m thinking maybe I stay like this and see how it goes. It feels amazing!”

“You can’t stay like this!” Sam screamed “You’re brain washed by that damn camera, by Carl! It probably made you want to stay this way!”

“So what?” the purple hair flashed and spun as Amy stomped to her feet and matched Sam’s volume. “Who care’s if I don’t look like I did, I’m happier like this!”

“No you aren’t!”

“What do you know? You think you know better than I do?”

“Yeah I do, in fact, because my head isn’t fucked up by a magic fucking camera—”

“Girls!” Jason stepped between them, his hands spread to calm them down or to keep them from killing each other. “Calm down!”

“Fine!” Without missing a beat, Sam swiped the camera from Jason’s hand and held it above her head. “You like how you are so much, then you can be stuck like that!”

Before anyone could stop her Sam threw the camera as hard as she could against the broken furniture strewn around the room. Either it was bad luck, or perhaps some semi-controllable gyro in the camera caused it to rotate precisely as it did, but the first part of the little pink camera to hit the debris was the button on the top corner.

The resulting flash left three of the people in the room blinded, and one of them frozen, another victim of the editing software.

“Carl, you weren’t kidding when you said the flash was bright.” Amy groaned as she eased herself into a sitting position and rubbed her eyes until the spots disappeared. “Who did it get?”

“I’m good.” Carl hoisted himself up onto his knees and looked around with bleary eyes. “Jason?”

“Hrn.” he grunted.

“Okay, that’s good enough for me. Sam?” Carl blinked hard and pulled himself up with the help of the couch. “Sam? Oh crap.”

“Hrn?”

“Buddy, if your girlfriend was going to kill me before then I think she’s going to torture me first now.” Carl shuddered.

Trying futilely to brush her hair out of her face, Amy got a good look at the frozen visage of rage and the exact moment of dawning dread that was captured in the still form of Sam. She was still posed as she had been while throwing the camera with one arm outstretched, her torso half twisted and her legs bent to hold her weight evenly. It was a good throw.

“Oh, oh no.” Jason crawled his way over to her statuesque girlfriend and grabbed at her extended arm. “Oh this is bad.”

“Calm down, big guy.” Amy huffed. “She deserves this. After a little photo manipulation she’ll realize how much better off we are. Now help me pick out your designer girlfriend.”

Carl sighed and helped Jason to his feet, then the two of them took a spot on either side of Amy. Without thinking of it Carl’s hand found itself caressing the small of her back and her perfect ass, but both were too distracted to worry over it. “Alright, you have to press the tabs, then press a picture to get the effect on Sam.”

“Are we sure this is a good idea?” The mountain of a man that was Jason almost sounded scared.

No dignifying Jason with a response Amy pressed the HEAD tab and looked at her options. “Ooo, Jason didn’t you tell me you liked redheads? How about this one?”

Jason leaned in and made a noise in the back of his throat.

“Aww, don’t like the lime green make up? She’d look just like poison ivy!” Amy laughed, but it rang a little hollow. “Fuck it, lets just go for this one. Straight dark hair not so different from what she has now, and a little heavier on the make up than she usually goes for, but its basically how she has it when we go out for girls night.”

“Fine.” Jason said as if detached from the experience of customizing his girlfriend.

The effect on the image, and thus on Sam, was amazing. Instead of the slightly-heavy-on-the-everything look they had expected they instead saw the kind of make-up you only saw on professional escorts. The eyes were crafted and sculpted to draw in anyone who looked at them. Sam’s lips had an almost puffed up look that stopped just shy of loudly exclaiming that she sucked cock, and mildly hinted at it while promising that kissing her would be far from boring. Sam’s hair was now halfway down her back, and straight as if weights were tied to it; tucked back on one side behind her ear, while left to dangle seductively free on the other.

“Oh fuck.” Jason moaned then made that sound again. “She’s not going to like that.”

“Are you fucking kidding?” Amy almost squealed. “She looks hot! I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m loving my purple decor, but if I were normally coloured I would be so jealous of that look! Lets do the next one!”

Amy wriggled her ass into Carl’s hand to give herself a little bit of a thrill, and to boost both their arousal, then tapped BODY. “Okay, favourites?”

“Silicon again.” Carl observed dryly, his free hand finding Amy’s waist and losing its status as free. “That was there last time. I think it’s a bad idea.”

“Noted. Two melons and a broom? These seem more obvious than I thought. How about the coiled spring? Make her nice and flexible?” Amy said as she tapped it, not waiting for either man to respond.

Jason snatched the camera out of her hands and stepped back. “Hey! You can’t just pick things at random like that! We need to talk these out!”

“Jesus, ease off.” Amy said, but she still cast her eyes down and half-turned away from the scolding. “Ugh, I’m sorry, I’m just still mad at her I think.”

“Um. Wow.” Carl broke in, and pointed at Sam. It seemed that every curve she already had had somehow curved just slightly more, enough to not only be noticeable, but to be impossible to ignore. Not only that but her posture had softened as if she were trying to stretch seductively.

“Subtle, but damn!” Amy immediately forgot both the justified scolding, and her anger at her friend. She realized that although she was mad at her friend, she was really eager to pick things Sam would like so she could be proven right about how amazing the little pink camera was. “Jason, you can not tell me you aren’t going to be happy with that in bed.”

The big guy didn’t say anything, but sighed and tapped what was presumably the ATTIRE tab. Amy shrugged and moved her hands up and down Sam’s frozen body, admiring every curve and, if she was honest, getting incredibly turned on. Her thoughts about how much attention the two of them could draw on the streets tweaking at her edits and making her embarrassed at the thought, and thus incredibly aroused.

Suddenly as her hands were on Sam’s pants around the thigh they stopped being on the pants because the pants disappeared. It was uncomfortable touching something one second and nothing the next, so she took a step back and nodded appreciatively. Sam was now wearing such an incredibly tight and short black dress that it didn’t even go all the way down her ass while she was posed in anything other than standing straight, and the little folds up and down the sides gave the impression it was designed to ride up while worn. It was clear that she was not wearing a bra, not that she needed the support, and her nipples stuck out like an open invitation to be sucked. A quick check confirmed she wasn’t wearing any panties either.

That sound from Jason came back louder. “Hrnk!”

“We can throw a coat on her?” Carl suggested, not sure if he was turned on by proximity to Amy like earlier, or by the sight of Amy running her hands of Sam’s new and sensuous curves.

Amy shook her head and stepped back, her ass lightly grinding against Carl’s crotch for a second. “No, remember that sheet I had on me when I got changed? It went shear like everything else I wear. I’ll be she’s stuck in clothes very similar to that no matter what you try.”

“Oh she is going to kill me.” Jason moaned. “I picked the little black dress one because it was a real piece of clothing, but I didn’t think it’d be so little!”

“Don’t worry about it, in fact, let me take responsibility for this, I’ll pick the last two and you can be clear of concious.” Amy said sincerely. “Besides, from what Sam and Carl told me the last two are kind of a grab bag, so its not like more opinions are going to help.”

“Fine.”

Amy took the camera and sat on the couch, then pressed the BEHAVE tab. Carl hadn’t been kidding, Amy thought, these pictures are impossible to figure out. One of them clearly involved fruit or vegetables, and Amy could get the context from everything the camera did; another had a pair of fuzzy car dice and a hippy symbol she didn’t think Sam would care for; and the most bizarre one was the pair of shoes on the ceiling, which she wasn’t even going to guess about.

“No good options, pick the one that looks like something you recognize, right?” Amy sighed and nodded when she saw Jason shrug dejectedly. Looking back at the camera she tapped the picture that showed a one equals one equation, and looked back at Sam. “No change?”

“Behaviour and Misc don’t show because they’re internal, I think.” Carl said as he leaned in and peered into Sam’s eyes which, while still locked in rage, came across as sultry and tempting owing to the make-up and hair.

Shrugging herself, Amy tapped the last tab, MISC, and groaned in frustration. “I really wish they had names or text or like a short video for each, you know? Would make this so much easier.” In fact, the frustration and distraction was easing of the heat between Amy’s legs for the first time since her transformation, and she wasn’t sure she liked the rush of normalcy that accompanied the sensation.

The symbols were recognizable, but confusing. There was a sigma symbol, a yin-yang, an open door, two turtle doves shared one image and a pear tree on the bottom right was graced with its very own partridge. “Fuck it. Yin-yang. After this she wakes up? Maybe its best if you two stand back, she was pretty angry before she went in and I don’t think nice make up and a new wardrobe is going to make her feel much better.”

“You still have to rate the changes out of five after you select the last one.” Carl pointed out. “We rated yours... er... well we rated you a one because we thought this was a really bad thing. Maybe you can pick how you want to rate Sam?”

“Well on looks its a ten out of five. I’d do her, and I thought I was straight when I woke up this morning. I wish it waited till you got to see what the behaviour and miscellaneous ones were though.” Amy paused when she caught Jason and Carl sharing a look. “Ugh, fine, forgive me for enjoying my predicament. I’ll give it a four. The point lost is for terrible user interface.”

Instantly Sam’s body continued with the saved momentum from her angry throw, and she pulled herself back up to her full height and glowered at Amy, who she hadn’t noticed was standing several feet form where she had been the last time Sam saw her. “There! I hope you’re happy stuck as a candy coated bimbo for the rest of your life, cause there’s no going back... now... Fuck!”

“Now honey—” Jason stepped forward and tried to comfort his girlfriend but was interrupted.

“What the hell?” Sam screamed, her voice apparently affected by one of the changes so that it came out sounding a bit more like a moan than she probably intended. She rounded down on Carl and slugged him as hard as she could, which caused her skimpy dress to roll up over her ass. She quickly pulled it back down. “You changed me? You creep! You dick! You ass! I will kill you! I will cut your balls off! I will... I’ll... I’ll cut your dick off then kill you with it!”

Jason leapt in and pulled Sam off of Carl before she could break his nose or kill him with his own manhood, and held her off the ground in his strong arms. “Babe, calm down, this was an accident.”

As Sam struggled to get free it looked more to Amy as if she was wriggling into him in some sort of erotic wrestling match. “It was a Slinky!” she exclaimed, though no one in particular heard her. She sighed in exasperation and helped Carl to his feet as Sam calmed down.

“Sam, stop moving, it’s kind of... distracting.” Jason blushed. Actually, if Amy looked again, the flush to Sam’s cheeks wasn’t all from anger either.

“Okay, you two need to separate before the big guy explodes in his boxers.” That seemed to embarrass them enough to calm them both down. It didn’t slip past Amy that after helping Carl up his hands went to her sides in a rather intimate caress. “Good. Now Sam, are you okay? Do you feel any... urges or anything?”

“I...” Sam started to say something then frowned as she kept fidgeting seductively. “I can’t hold still, its like movement is better... it makes me feel a little... uh...”

“Horny?” Amy supplied with a smirk. “Yeah, it’s not hurting the view for the rest of us either.”

“Amy!” Carl admonished even as he shrugged to admit she was right. “Well...”

“No! Just... I just feel like its too hot in here. What is with this dress? It won’t stay on right!” Sam tugged and pulled at the dress to try and make it low enough for her bottom to be covered, but every time it covered more than half her ass her breasts almost popped out. “I need a mirror.”

As Sam stormed off to the bathroom, noting as she passed the entry way that her shoes were gone and a pair of black stiletto heels were in their place. “Just perfect.” she grumbled.

“No!” Sam moaned in heat and need, trying to stifle it so no one could hear her. She’d liked when she said she was hot, or at least her context for the word hot had been a lie. She was hot, so very hot. When she came out of the camera’s influence she’d been mad, but she hadn’t started getting aroused until she’d decked out Carl and screamed at everyone. The meaner she’d been the hotter she’d gotten. To make things worse, as horny as she was she couldn’t seem to orgasm.

She’d tried both hands furiously rubbing at her clit and even penetrating herself with a couple fingers to try and get just a little more stimulation, but even though she could climb the hill to orgasm she just couldn’t make herself get down the other side. She knew she had to get out of the bathroom before the others realized what she’d been up to, but if she went out without an orgasm she was going to be a mess all over, especially since she couldn’t apparently wear underwear.

“I’m going to fucking kill Carl!” Sam said, the abuse she imagined only making her more aroused. She realized she might need to fulfil some strange criteria from the camera before she could finish herself off, but she didn’t know what it might be. She sighed and looked herself in the mirror. “I’m going to fuck Jason. If that doesn’t help I’m going to kill Carl and then figure something else out.”

She wiped herself off and washed her hands as best as she could, noting the make up did not smudge, and pulled the shifty dress back down, noting that no matter how hard she tried her every movement was smooth and more than a little erotic. She was even turning herself on watching herself do nothing more than wash her hands.

Stepping out of the bathroom and taking a deep breath she realized someone else was moaning, and it was coming from the living room. She was about to storm over and tear Carl a new one, a thought that made her hotter than hell, when a strong hand grabbed her around the arm and pulled her into the kitchen.

“Wha—” she started.

“Shh.” Jason pressed a finger to his lips. “Amy said watching you move around made her really hot, and the camera’s curse or whatever it is made Carl start... um... manually seeing to her needs. She’s on her fourth or fifth orgasm now. You were gone quite a while and it was really embarrassing to be in there, so I thought I’d wait for you here and have some of the chips from last night. Want some?”

“Oh for... Fuck it.” Sam said as she tossed the chips to the floor and launched herself at Jason, locking lips and writhing like a snake in his arms. She realized, somewhere in the part of her brain not focused on either getting the large man’s belt off or sucking the life from his lips, that this was in fact the most passionate kiss she had ever had. Jason was normally shy about kisses, but today he seemed almost entirely devoted to pleasing her tongue and lips with his own. She wondered briefly if she was going to orgasm from the kiss alone, when she got her hands on the real reason Jason was always called a big guy.

Not having any panties on turned out to be a real bonus as she pulled eleven inches of steel from Jason’s pants and almost violently slammed herself onto it. A shudder and a gasp escaped her lips, followed by moans she couldn’t, or wouldn’t, dream of suppressing as she rocked her hips back and forth.

The height difference was enough that she was fully off the ground and had wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck, in order to mount him. For practicality’s sake Jason pressed her bare ass down onto the kitchen counter and ran his hands up and down her body as the rocked their hips rhythmically in tune to some inaudible beat of lust. Her dress slithered down until it resembled nothing more than a belt, and Jason’s hands worked their way roughly but lovingly across her breasts to tease her aching nipples.

A scream of passion from the living room when unheard as Amy and Carl joined in on the sexual fun, and soon the two couples were completely in the throws of passion. Sam quickly reached the peak of arousal and was ready to roll down into a wave of endless orgasms when, once again, she was blocked. It was almost agony being stuck at the top, but at the same time she found the constantly increasing heat itself seemed to stoke her fires in an ever upward spiral that almost made her afraid to have the orgasm at the end of it.

Normally Jason and Sam would finish within minutes of each other, they were pretty sexually compatible, but as Jason reached his limit after a marathon twenty minute rodeo involving three counter tops, two chairs, a patch of wall, and finally the floor, Sam found herself pulling her head back and convulsing as she herself fell from the Mount Everest she had built up to. It was only the sturdy tent-peg she’d mounted on that kept her from falling to the side.

For Jason the sex was the best he’d ever had, but for Sam the orgasm that raced up and down her spine, destroying her thoughts and burning her alive, it was harder, better, and longer by far than any she’d even thought possible. The two of them lay there breathing heavily while they waited for Sam’s orgasm to die down, Jason almost unable to move from exhaustion.

“Wow.” he said, his usual understatement.

“Yeah.” Sam giggled, lightheaded and completely unable to move. Unable or unwilling, as the sounds of Amy and Carl still fucking in the next room almost forced her hips to roll and buck until Jason was hard again. “Or... maybe some more wow?”

“Yeah.” Jason said as he plunged back into the rhythm they’d only just left.

Sam learned two things over the next three hours: First, she was far more sensitive than she was normally; and second, no matter how hard she fucked or was fucked she could not orgasm until she made someone else cum. Jason, for his part, learned these two facts and yet a third: every time Sam did something mean or uncalled for she would get hotter and hornier. At one point they’d stopped and she’d again threatened to hurt or kill Carl over the principle of the matter and suddenly she’d become so aroused they’d done it again two more times.

“Well I guess it’s easy to get dressed after sex now.” Sam joked as she pulled her weak body from Jason, who couldn’t even muster the energy to get the stupid grin off his face, and pulled on her tight little dress. Amy and Carl seemed to have stopped just after they did, and she was certain she owed Amy an apology just as soon as she’d showered three or four times. “God, that was... That was that!”

“No more.” breathed Jason, who seemed a good thirty pounds lighter.

“Don’t you run marathons and lift hundreds of pounds at the gym every day?” She teased, tracing a finger over his sweat-slicked abs. “Wimp.”

Jason exhaled a little harder in what may have been a chuckle. “No. More.”

“Fine. I’m going to have a very, very, steamy shower if you’re able to... hello?” Sam almost fell back down laughing. Jason was asleep, naked, on the floor, surrounded by chips, dip, and his discarded clothing. “That’s why I’m dating you, you big lug, prudence.”

She tried not to smile, but she felt so glorious! Amy hadn’t been kidding about the new body being a bonus, though the inability to pleasure herself was a major issue. Sam didn’t share this with anyone, but if she didn’t make love to Jason on a given day she almost always had to please herself or she got pretty ornery.

Her blood ran instantly cold, however, when she heard a knock at the door. She made her way gingerly to the entrance in her new sensual strut, and looked through the key hole. “Oh no.”

“Ms. Windsor? I have a parcel that needs signing!” came the every cheerful and ever annoying Lindsey. “Ms. Windsor? Ms. Davies? It says urgent and I know you guys are home.”

“Persistent little...” Sam muttered under her breath. A quick glance at the four feet sticking motionlessly from behind the couch and Jason’s head from around the counter, and Sam gingerly opened the door and slipped out into the sunlight before Lindsey could push her way inside. “Hi!”

“Wow!” the little redheaded post officer exclaimed as her face lit up and she visibly checked Sam out. “Getting ready for an evening out, Ms. Davies? I bet your beau would be super jealous if you went out dressed like that without him!”

“I... It’s not... It’s for a thing.” Sam supplied lamely. “Look, now is not a good time, we are kind of... busy.”

“So Ms. Windsor is home?” Lindsey said slyly, as if she had solved a great mystery.

As nice as the postal worker was, her peppy get-up-and-go nature made her absolutely intolerable if you wanted to keep a secret or have an unenthusiastic conversation like a normal human being. It was hard to believe Lindsey was only two years younger than Sam and the gang. Sam thought of some way to get rid of her, and decided that taking the package was the best idea.

“Here, I’ll sign for it.” Sam said as she stepped forward to grab the parcel. Unfortunately her new body’s method of locomotion made her cross the distance and stop just a little too close for it to be considered professional. “Where do I sign?”

The curse of redheads everywhere, thin skin, meant they blushed easier than the average woman, but that made little difference as Lindsey’s eyes fell briefly to Sam’s breasts, then lips, before making eye contact. “Uh. Sign. Right! Here, sign on the, uh, line, Ms. Davies.”

Sam didn’t miss the signals she was getting from Lindsey, and she swore bitterly inside her head when she realized her body was making her give off even stronger ones. She reached forward to grab the clipboard and felt her fingers brush gingerly over the other woman’s fingers and watched Lindsey’s lips part and her head tilt back almost imperceptibly. “I’ll just... I’ll just sign then.”

Trying fervently to control her body properly Sam signed her name on the line and handed the pen and clipboard back, again her hand lingering just a little longer than she wanted. Lindsey snatched her hand back, her breath a little heavy, and went to hand the small box over but lost her balance when she reached into the heavy postman’s bag, and stumbled forward.

Without thinking Sam caught the falling redhead and helped her steady herself before realizing just how she had grabbed her. Sam tried to recoil in shock when she realized one hand was on Lindsey’s waist, the other grabbing a generous portion of her perfectly fit ass, but her body made it a lingering withdrawal.

“Sam...” Lindsey breathed, her hands snatching Sam’s as they withdrew and drawing her back in. “I don’t want to be a milk-and-cookie-eating postman... but I really—”

Sam’s body reacted entirely on its own as Lindsey locked lips into a passionate embrace. Though she responded with as much intensity as she had when kissing Jason, Sam’s mind had checked out by this point and was simply enjoying the deep and sensual kiss. Sam had been curious once or twice, but she’d never gone so far as to kiss another woman before, and was very surprised to find just how soft and inviting a woman’s lips could be.

Eventually Sam got control of herself and pushed hard against Lindsey, stopping to say something and failing at that, before turning and running through the door and locking it behind her. “Ooooooh shit.” she said to herself once she was safely away from female temptations. “Not good, not good, not good.”

Double checking the lock, she walked to the living room and found the others had awoken in the short time she’d been outside and were getting dressed. Amy gave her a wicked grin as the two boys were having a masculine recap and making coffee. Everyone had at least pants of, thought Amy’s translucent bell-bottoms wouldn’t fit the bill in most public places.

“Afternoon, sister in crime!” Amy laughed as she pulled an equally pointless shirt over her purple locks and down to ineffectively cover her breasts. “Was I right about the camera or was I right about the camera?”

“We have... I just... Um where is it? The camera I mean?” Sam said, she wanted to see the summary of her transformation, her mind reeling and looking for something to latch on to. Amy pointed to the upright portion of the broken table where the little pink camera nonchalantly rested. God, was Sam starting to really hate that smug little daemon.

Sam walked over to grab it, and thumbed through her changes while walking back to the kitchen, stopping to tug at her dress and keep everything covered only twice. She wasn’t showing Carl anything if she could help it.

“Hey babe.” Jason said warmly. “Coffee?”

“God, yes.”

“Ready in five.” Jason turned back to Carl and said in very level tones. “Do you think it works on men?”

“No reason it wouldn’t, is there?”

“Yeah, but are there masculine options, or am I going to have make-up and dresses, or do I get something like Conan the Barbarian?” Jason flexed in an exaggerated pose of heroism.

“Barbarian is right.” Sam almost snorted, which was turned into a playful chuckle by her body. “Got a sword and everything.”

Carl and Amy laughed genuinely while Jason guffawed like an Austrian body-builder in a terrible old movie. “Surrender your women, I am here to plunder and pillage!”

“Terrible.” Sam shook her head and frowned when she noticed the summary wasn’t visible on the camera, someone must have cleared it already.

Everyone got real quiet when for the second time that morning there was a knock on the door.

“Um... Ms. Davies? You forgot the package.” Came the small voice of a very nervous Lindsey. “I’m sorry about just now, I don’t know what I was... Listen, I’m not allowed to just leave this here, so can you please just grab it? I promise I’ll leave without doing... that again.”

“Hun?” Jason asked, an eyebrow raised in either concern or confusion. “What happened?”

“Nothing!” Sam snapped, suddenly feeling a familiar rush adding to the heat from her first lesbian experience. “Just... Let me get this.”

She stormed to the door and looked through the peep-hole and watched Lindsey fidget under her US Postal Service ball cap for a second before the part of her that was feeling sorry for the postal worker overcame the part that wanted to runaway and hide. She opened the door and went to grab the package quickly when Lindsey launched inside and once again locked lips, tackling her to the floor.

Sam had just enough time to register that she was pinned against the amorous young athlete and the floor when she realized the hand that was automatically on Lindsey’s ass was no longer holding the camera. She briefly heard Carl and Jason shout simultaneous “Oh shit!”’s before the saw the camera drop out of her vision to the right, and a blinding flash filled her vision.

Again, the little pink camera was unhappy with how well it was being received. The first Image seemed to be really enjoying the editing that had been done, and the camera approved wholeheartedly of this, but the other Image it had just hours ago improved seemed to have a constantly bad attitude towards the little pink camera, and that simply wouldn’t do.

It had cheated a little bit with the options it had given to the second Image. Rather mad at being thrown in anger at the floor, and in its outrage it had cheated her MISC and BEHAVE options so that no matter what was picked she would get a strong lesson in treating others nicely. When the two Images and their respective mates were busy with other things the little pink camera metaphorically shrugged its shoulders and passed the change log on to its superiors, wiping the summary form its screen.

SUBJECT TITLE: MORAL AGENT (Sam Davies) RATED: ★★★★—

HEAD: Classy Kisses: Image’s hair and make up done to the levels set out in ‘Madame Corrine’s Guide to High Class Escorts’, lips adjusted to have mesmerizing affect on others that increases with Image’s arousal. Kissing will add to arousal of both. Eye contact with Image will make both parties become aroused.

BODY: Soft and Slinky: Image’s breasts size and firmness improved, width and length of nipples slightly increased and made permanently erect, posterior size and firmness increased slightly. Leg, arm, back, belly, and shoulder definition increased. Mental effect added to modify control input of Image and force the body to move in the most seductive manners possible.

ATTIRE: Little Black Dress: Image will always wear a dress of which the dimensions make it impractical to remain completely covered. This will be the only article of clothing other than black heels that the Image may wear, style to vary daily. Small jackets that do not cover more than shoulders, back, and neck are permitted in inclement weather.

BEHAVE: One to One Ratio: Image may only achieve sexual gratification if Image has serviced an other, or supplied the same result to an other in mutual satisfaction. Only one gratification may be stored at once, denying the farming or storing of multiple gratifications for later use. Sexual sensitivity increased and sexual endurance in others increased while being serviced or supplied.

MISC: Karmic Justice: Image becomes sexually aroused when performing immoral or unjust acts to others, arousal in direct proportion to the perceived immorality of the act. Effects weighted for impact over intent, but thoughts of immorality that the Image knows to be wrong will have similar though muted effect. Moral actions by the Image will be rewarded with easier to achieve orgasms.

Other edits effected:

Classy Kisses: Immoral acts increase sexual sensitivity of lips while moral acts make Image’s desire to make out increase.

Soft and Slinky: Immoral acts make body actions harder to control and more instinctual while moral acts reduce effect.

Little Black Dress: Immoral acts committed the day prior will shrink average skin coverage of current day’s style while moral acts will increase coverage.

One to One Ratio: Immoral acts increase endurance of others and sensitivity of Image while moral acts increase sensitivity others and endurance of Image.

The pink little camera respects the United States Postal Service, and all the hard working individuals who make it possible for mail to be sent out and received in such an secure and timely manner. The little pink camera was also caught by surprise when it was dropped, and would unfortunately be unable to offer respite to the poor beleaguered postwoman as it had had no chance to preload any edits.

It should be noted that the artists who designed the camera valued the ability for edits to work in conjunction with each other, especially at the MISC stage, and thus there were no provisions made for randomized selections. Not even the artists who designed the little pink camera could have told Lindsey what to expect when she had finished her editing.