The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Little Smoky Trishy

“Son of a...., god bless America, mother....” those was just some of things that Suzi heard Pat mumble on the way back to her office. Pat was tempted to slam the door but she didn’t because she didn’t want to show her superiors how pissed off she actually was.

Suzi cautiously walked up to Pat’s office and rapped on the door frame, “What’s wrong, Pat.”

“No, GD vacation for the three months. Words directly from the Senior VP. That’s what wrong,” Pat steamed.

“I’m sorry to hear that, Pat.” Suzi said. “Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Not right now. I just want to be left alone,” Pat snorted.

Suzi left Pat’s office. As she was walking away, she felt a familiar gnawing in her gut. She took a quick look at watch and saw that her body was reminding her that it was time for morning smoke break. She headed out the front door and walked over to the picnic table used by the smokers in the summer time. She took her pack out of her purse, pulled out a cigarette, fired it up, and took a long first pull.

Pat from her office could see this whole process take place. Her initial reaction was to slam door so she could not see Suzi take part in her “disgusting” habit. But something stopped her, maybe it was the anger from the manager’s meeting, maybe she didn’t want to slam the door. Instead, she thought, “maybe a cigarette will calm me down.” Pat gained the courage to get up from her desk and walked outside to join Suzi.

“Mind if I sit here with you,” Pat asked Suzi.

“Free country. You do realize this is a “smoking” table?” Suzi replied.

“Yeah, I know. I figure one can’t kill me. Plus, I’m REALLY stressed over this no vacation thing for the next three months. I’m hoping it can calm me down,” Pat explained.

Suzi pulled another cigarette from her pack and handed it to Pat who placed it between her lips as Suzi fired up her lighter. Pat pulled on the cigarette to get it lit and immediately began coughing as the cigarette failed to light.

“Here, I’ll get you going,” Suzi said cigarette dangling from her lips as she fired up Pat’s cigarette and handed it to her, “it’s all yours.”

Pat did the best she could to look like smoker and failed miserably. She took very shallow puffs compared to Suzi’s deep drags. She didn’t inhale and it was obvious that Suzi was. Pat was only getting small amounts of smoke on her exhales compared to sheer volumes of smoke exhaled by Suzi.

“I’d give you a laundry list of things you’re doing wrong, Pat, but I don’t want to get you any more angry,” Suzi said in between exhales.

“Thanks, Suzi,” Pat responded, “I just want to sit here and finish this thing before anybody sees me and starts asking me questions. It’s helping me relax,”

“If you say so. I don’t think you’re getting enough on your inhales to get the nicotine into your bloodstream to get you relaxed,” Suzi said with smoke coming out of her nostrils.

Pat finished her cigarette, thanked Suzi, and walked back into her office. This time, she did shut door. She wanted to shut out the world. She felt ashamed for going outside and smoking but she did feel calmer. She attempted to get on with the rest of her day. She was getting on fine until she saw Suzi head back outside for another cigarette. Pat was getting stressed about getting a project done in time and figured if it worked once it could work again and went back out to join Suzi.

Suzi saw Pat walking toward the table and had one lit for Pat before she got to the table.

“Here you go, NON-smoker. Do you want your smoking lessons now?” Suzi said sarcasticly.

“No. I just want to smoke this thing. Calm down and finish my day,” Pat replied sternly.

“Well, how about later at your place? Don’t need to worry about anybody bothering you there. I mean this is your second today. Next thing you know, you’re going to need your own pack,”

“Fine. Whatever. I’m not getting addicted. I’m just relaxing,” Pat snapped.

“That’s what they all say,” Suzi said as she stubbed out her cigarette and walked back inside.

It got to be five o’clock and Suzi rapped on Pat’s door frame again. “Ready to get going, sweets.”

“First, don’t call me, sweets. Second, I need to shut down my computer and then we can leave,” Pat replied.

Suzi followed Pat back to her apartment. As they arrived, Suzi put six or seven packs of cigarettes into her bag in preparation for the night ahead. Pat unlocked the door to her apartment and started to open all the windows and turn on all the exhaust fans in the apartment.

“What are you doing?” Suzi asked.

“I’m opening up everything. You’re not going to stink up my apartment with cigarette smoke. I can’t stand that. I can smell it in my clothes and I only had two today,” Pat said disrobing and changing her clothes as she put or work clothes into the washing machine.

“Okay, Suzs, how do we do this properly?” Pat asked.

“Well, I need you to sit down in front of me and watch closely. First, you light the cigarette and give it a hard pull to get the cigarette. You can tell it’s lit when you see the front of the cigarette turn cherry red. Do you see it turn cherry red?” Suzi asked.

“Yes,” Pat said. “I don’t know why you are so fixated on the color.”

“The color is important, Pat. Very important. Watch it glow and my chest contracts as it pulls the smoke in. It’s like sipping a drink through a straw. Expect here, you exhale the smoke and your chest expands to let the smoke out. Watch the red tip, Pat. Watch it close. Watch me pull in the smoke. Watch me pull it into my chest and lungs. Watch my chest contract and expand with each inhale and exhale,” Suzi said as she blew the smoke directly into Pat’s face.

Pat waved her hand in front of her face to try to break up the smoke. “Please not directly at me, Suzi. I only want to do one load of laundry tonight.

With that response Suzi knew that Pat was going to need another level of “programming.” Suzi pressed a button on her necklace which started to emit a low pulsing sound.

“What’s that noise?” Pat asked.

“Don’t worry about the noise, Pat. Worry about watching me,” Suzi replied.

Pat wanted to stop Suzi right there. She knew something was wrong. But the pulse was making it hard to think. She could her Suzi’s voice better than she could hear the voice her own head.

Suzi mentioned something about watching her. That must be the most important thing. Clear you head, Pat. Focus on Suzi. Those were thoughts going through Pat’s head.

“Good, Pat. Focus on my voice. Focus on the glowing cherry red tip of my cigarette. It’s drawing you in, isn’t it. The smoke getting inhaled is pulling you in further. Watch my chest expand as it releases the smoke,” this time Suzi didn’t exhale directly in Pat’s face. “Watch again. The tip glows bright red. The smoke like your mind gets pulled in even further. Watch the release. Watch the exhale,” again not directly in Pat’s face but closer. “One more time. The tip glows bright red. It gives your eyes something to focus on much like mind is focused only on my voice. The smoke gets pulled in and your mind gets pulled in further. Now the exhale. So soft, so smooth...” So right in Pat’s face and she didn’t even flinch.

Such as easy mark Suzi thought to herself as she started to close all the windows, turn off all the exhaust fans and turned off the air conditioning. As she did that, she took out ashtrays and placed lit cigarettes just to burn and give off smoke throughout the apartment. Finally, Suzi returned her attention to Pat and lit another cigarette.

“Pat, can you hear me?” Suzi asked.

“Yes,” Pat responded in a flat mono-tone.

“Pat, you are a very agreeable, suggestible state. You can only hear my voice. You can only respond to my voice in this state. Understood?”

“Yes.”

“Pat...that’s such as formal name. Can I call you, Trishy instead?”

“Yes.”

“Good, Trishy. This is already starting off well. From now you, you are to call to Mistress Susan. Understand.” “Yes.”

“Yes, what Trishy?”

“Yes, Mistress Susan.”

“Very good girl, Trishy. You are going to such a good girl for your Mistress Susan. Now come here and lay your head on my chest, Trishy.”

Trishy slid across the sofa and dropped her head on Mistress Susan’s chest. In doing so, Trishy’s ear was now directly on top of the necklace. Suzi was well aware of this and took advantage.

“Just lay your head on Mistress Susan’s chest. Let her think for you,” Suzi said blowing a thick stream of smoke into Pat’s hair. “It’s so nice not to think. Let Mistress Susan do all of thinking for you,” another stream of smoke entered Pat’s hair. “Rest your head on this pillow for just one second, Mistress Susan will be right back,” Suzi had to refresh all of the burning cigarettes with replacements before they all burned out.

Smoke hung thick in the air. It was unavoidable. Both Pat and Suzi let out little coughs from time to time because of all the smoke. Suzi returned Pat’s head to her chest.

“Do you want to properly learn how to smoke a cigarette, Trishy?”

“Yes, Mistress Susan.”

“Good girl. Place this in between your lips like you did at work, Trishy.”

The cigarette was placed between Trishy’s lips and Mistress Susan fired up her lighter and moved the flame right up to the tip of the cigarette.

“Now, inhale deeply, Trishy. It takes a big inhale to get a cigarette lit.”

Trishy inhaled and the tip of the cigarette glowed bright red as the cigarette came to life between her fingers. Trishy started to cough as the smoke came out of her mouth and nose in fits and starts.

“Ok, Trishy. No more shallow inhales like a work. But we’ll go slow. Just sip on the cigarette like you are sipping a drink. Not a big sip just a baby sip ‘cause you are my little smoking baby. Hold the smoke in your mouth for a second. Now inhale and hold. Let the smoke penetrate into your lungs. It will burn the first couple of times. Now exhale, let your smoke go. Good girl,” Suzi said in a voice that made it sound like she cared about Pat’s plight.

“Let’s do it again. That’s what smoking is repetition. Take a little bit more this time. Sip. Hold. Inhale. Let it fill your lungs. A little burning. Exhale....VERY GOOD, Trishy,” Suzi was sounding a like a first-grade teacher walking a student through a math problem for the first time.

“And again. Good job. Now you need to de-ash. Move your hand over to the ashtray. Flick your thumb to the butt end of the cigarette and let the ash fall. Good job. Now another inhale.”

This process continued for the next couple of minutes as Trishy finished her first cigarette. Mistress Susan went around a lit another to burn in all the ashtrays. The smoke was inescapable. She went into Pat’s bedroom and lit two cigarettes on either side of her bed and opened her closets and dresser drawers and lit cigarettes to burn there. By the end of the night, Pat’s wardrobe was going to smell like she had been a smoker for all of her adult life. And now back to Trishy to have her smoke another cigarette.

Trishy smoked cigarettes under Mistress Susan’s direction for the better part of two hours. A little over a pack of cigarettes plus the two she smoked at work. She should be a well-hooked addicted woman by now, Suzi thought. Suzi collected all the ashtrays throughout the apartment and dumped the ashes into Pat’s trash cans.

“I think it’s time we called it a night for your training tonight, Trishy. I want to leave a couple of parting gifts with you. You think nothing of the smoke hanging in the air of your apartment. It’s a new normal. Also, you have a fresh pack of cigarettes sitting on the table. They are yours. Only you can smoke cigarettes from your pack. No one can bum them off of you. This is very important. When you are finished the pack, your IQ will drop one point. Every pack that you buy and finish, thereafter, will cause your IQ to drop another point. Do you understand, Trishy?”

“Yes, Mistress Susan.”

“Very good. Now, I’m going to turn off my little noisemaker and you will wake up when you hear the apartment door click shut. When we are at work, you will address me as Suzi and I will address you as Pat like nothing happened tonight. When we are away from work, I am Mistress Susan and you are Trishy and I have complete control over you. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress Susan.”

“Good. I’m going to leave. See you in the morning, Trishy.”

With that Suzi got up from the sofa and walked out the door. The door clicked and Pat came out of her trance to an apartment thick with smoke. Normally, she would be outraged at the stale smoke flowing through the air. Now, it calmed her. She felt a grumbling in her belly and assumed that she was hungry. She went to the kitchen and tried to make herself some dinner. In the process, she found herself getting more irritable and her muscles were cramping on her.

“Oh, God. What are these cramps all about? I hope these aren’t the nic fits that smokers talk about,” Pat thought. “Why am I getting all stressed? I had a couple of cigarettes, today, and that calmed me down. Suzi mentioned something about a pack of my own on the table. I’ll just have one.”

Pat slid the first one out of the pack and flicked the lighter on. She took a deep first drag like Suzi had taught. The cigarette came to life. She held the smoke in her mouth and then inhaled. Held it in her lungs and finally exhaled. She repeated this until the cigarette was finished. Her hunger had subsided so she went and turned off the stove. “Why eat if you’re not hungry,” she thought. She went back to the dining room table and had another cigarette before heading to bed.

Once she woke up, Pat found she needed to adapt her morning routine. Instead of just getting up and making a quick breakfast, she now needed to sit have a smoke with her coffee and then make her breakfast. On the way to work, she needed to have a cigarette on the drive in which caused her to have the window open.

Pat got to her office and was able to get some work before she heard the familiar rapping on her door frame. It was Suzi. Suzi didn’t say anything she just waved her pack of cigarettes back and forth. Pat didn’t say anything either. Instead, Pat just reached into her backpack to pull out her pack. The two girls headed outside for a morning break.

“Do you need me to light you up, Pat?” Suzi asked.

“No, I got it,” Pat replied as she lit up as she fired one up all on her own.

“Very nice, girl. You must have had a really good teacher,” Suzi smiled.

“I guess. I don’t remember much of last night,” Pat told Suzi.

“Yeah, that happens sometimes for a first timer,” Suzi said matter of factly. “Is there anything about smoking that you don’t like?” Suzi asked.

“YEAH! The smell. Everything that I have now smells. I can’t stand it,” Pat answered.

“Well, Pat, it’s one of those things that you’re going to have to accept. However, there are two ways to cover the smell. The first is vanilla-scented anything. Candles, air fresheners, anything. The second is cheap perfume. Not the designer stuff. That’s too expensive. You know those knock-off stores at the mall. Get it there. It’s basically the same stuff but the scent is a lot stronger and it’s half the cost,” Suzi said as she stubbed out her first one. “You staying for a second?” Suzi asked.

“I think so,” Pat answered.

The two girls finished their second cigarettes of the morning and headed back in. Pat had another one after her lunch and two more during an afternoon break with Suzi. On her way out the door, she noticed that her pack was half empty so she thought it would be a good idea to buy a couple more on her way home. “God, I’ve gone from non-smoker to almost a pack a day smoker in a little less than day,” Pat thought. “How did this happen?”

Pat got home and had some dinner (and a post meal cigarette). Then the door bell rang, it was Suzi.

“Hello, Trishy,” Mistress Susan said.

“Hello, Mistress Susan,” Trishy replied.

“Good girl. Come and sit with your mistress and listen to mistress’s little noisemaker,” Mistress Susan said.

Trishy followed Mistress Susan to the couch and placed her head directly over Mistress Susan’s chest. “Would you like a cigarette, Trishy? What am I saying, of course you would. You do anything I say,” Mistress Susan said mockingly to Trishy. “Smoke for your Mistress and take in some new knowledge. Smoking makes you horny, Trishy. Every cigarette you smoke makes you hornier until you able to release. You can release in a variety of ways, Trishy. You can find a man. You can find a woman. You can self-stimulate yourself to orgasm. It doesn’t matter. And the best is smoking while having sex. It heightens everything. Every orgasm seems bigger,” Mistress Susan fed Trishy’s open mind.

“You’re going to be my little smoking slut, Trishy. Would you like that? Sure, you would. You’re my little smoky Trishy. Here, Trishy, let me light up another one for ya. I bet your little pussy is getting wet,” Mistress Susan said. “Let me unbutton these pants and try to find out. Mmmmm...a little slick but nothing to write home about. Let me push you a little further. Just lay back and let Mistress Susan do her work.”

Susan let Trishy lay on her back and smoke while Susan set up the video camera. The camera was turned on and Susan took her position behind Trishy again. “We’ll start with just one finger,” Mistress Susan said as Trishy started to squirm onto top of her. “That feels good doesn’t it. Feels really good. You want to continue to feel this good, don’t you,” Mistress Susan as she traced circles on the inside of her pussy and flicking her clit. “How do you feel about two fingers? Mmmmm...you like two fingers don’t you, Trishy. You’re about ready to come, aren’t you? No, no, not yet. You still have a few more cigarettes to smoke to get you hornier,” Mistress Susan whispered into Trishy’s ear.

Mistress Susan helped Trishy finish her first pack of cigarettes. Then said, “You ready to come, baby. Ready to have Mistress Susan make you come,” All Trishy could do was buck her hips like she was trying to fuck some invisible cock. “Here, Trishy, let me dive in,” Mistress Susan said as she plunged her face into Trishy soaking cunt. It took maybe two or three licks before Trishy was screaming in ecstasy as the waves from the orgasm took over her body.

“Very good, girl Trishy. You’ve pleased your mistress,” Mistress Susan said. All Trishy could do was lay there with her legs splayed open for the entire world to see. “I’m going to leave some gifts, Trishy. First is some vanilla candles and air fresheners. The second is some perfume, Britany Spears Control, this is your brand. It’s all you can buy. The last thing is this pink vibrator. It goes everywhere with you. You never know when you need to get off, right little smoky Trishy?” Mistress Susan laughed. All Trishy could do was moan while smoking a post-coital cigarette. “Wonderful, just like yesterday, you’ll wake up when you hear the door click shut. Bye, Trishy.” Mistress Susan as the door clicked shut.

Pat was startled when the door clicked shut. She stubbed her cigarette and headed for the bathroom. The pink vibrator on the table caught her eye, “better put that in my purse. Don’t want anybody to see it,” she thought. She went to the bathroom. Threw on a nightshirt and went to bed.

She woke up at her usual hour and settled into her new routine. Coffee, cigarette, breakfast, get dressed. The only thing that was added was spraying on some of that perfume Suzi gave her, “God this stuff smells,” Pat thought. “Better to smell like this than to smell like stale cigarette smoke.” She climbed in her car and fired up another cigarette for drive into work. When she was finished, her crotch started to feel very warm and a little damp. She brushed it off as best she could.

Pat got to her office and barely had time to get situated for the day before Suzi rapped on the door and motioned to go outside. “You know you want one, Pat?” Was all Suzi said. The two girls headed outside for an early morning smoke break. After they finished, the second one Suzi suggested a third but all she could notice was Pat squirming on the table.

“Is something wrong, Pat?” Suzi asked.

“Yeah, it feels like my pussy is on fire, Suz.” Pat responded.

“Do you have something with you to take care of your problem?” Suzi continued to probe.

“I’ve got some medication in my purse. I’m going to have to pass on number 3, this morning, I’m heading in to take off this,” Pat answered.

Pat went back inside and headed straight for the handicap stall of the ladies washroom. She found her new pink friend and started to pump it in and out of her aching pussy. Faster and faster she pumped in an effort to cum as fast as she could. Faster and faster until finally she got that release she had been looking for. She took some toilet paper to clean herself and her friend off before heading back to her desk. The same thing happened after her afternoon break with Suzi. “Got why am I so horny,” Pat thought. She made it through the rest of her day and went home.

Pat had her dinner poured herself a glass of wine hoping that quell the fire down below. But after a couple of evening cigarettes, her pussy was on fire again. She climbed in the shower. Her nipples were hard as rocks. She put the shower head right up against her pussy. She screamed as loud as she could when she got release. A day’s worth of cumming had made Pat very tired and she just climbed into bed.

The next day was a carbon copy of the day before. The only change on Friday came at the end of the work day when Suzi asked Pat, “Hey, you want to go out someplace, this weekend.”

“That would be great, Suzi.” Pat replied.

“I’ll swing by sometime on Saturday and we’ll have a good time,” Suzi answered back.

“Sounds good.”

Friday night was just like the last two nights. Pat heard the door bell ring around 11am on Saturday and answered the door to find Suzi waiting for her.

“Good morning, little smoky Trishy,” Suzi smiled.

“Good morning, Mistress Susan,” Pat answered back.

“I’ve brought over some clothes for tonight. I knew you wouldn’t mind,” Mistress Susan told Pat. “Here, put these on.” Mistress Susan commanded Trishy.

Trishy went back into the bedroom and found that Mistress Susan didn’t give her a lot in the way of clothes. There was the push-up bra. The crotchless panties. A garter with with fishnets. Something that resembled a skirt but didn’t leave much to the imagination and blouse with a plunging neckline. Trishy came out with a cigarette dangling from her lips.

“Ooooooo... you make a nice little tart, Trishy.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“We have some places to visit before we hit the clubs. Let’s go.”

Trishy climbed into Mistress Susan’s car. Their first stop was to the beauty department of Wal-Mart. “I get all my make-up from her, Trishy. Their prices are great and they look good too. You’ll love shopping here for all of your make-up but this round is Mistress Susan, k”

“Okay.”

The two girls arrived at Wal-Mart. Mistress Susan took Trishy back to the beauty department where they met up with Tina, the beauty consultant.

“Hey, T.” Susan greeted Tina.

“Going well, Suz, is this the new girl you were telling me about,” Tina asked.

“Yep. You can take her back the usual room. Trishy, this is Tina. She’s going to help you with your make-up. Just follow her back to the beauty lounge. Don’t worry, you can smoke away back there. You always like to smoke while putting on your make-up.” Mistress Susan whispered to Trishy.

“Come with me, Trishy.” Tina said with a little giggle offering her hand to Trishy.

Tina and Trishy walked back to the private make-up room. “Have a seat there, Trishy. Just relax. I won’t hurt you. This room has it’s own ventilation. You can smoke back here if you need to,” Tina told Trishy.

Trishy sat down in the seat and Tina hit the handle which raised the seat and a vibrator extended itself and found its way into Trishy’s waiting cunt. Tina saw Trishy’s eyes get really big as the vibrator enter her.

“Don’t worry, Trishy. That’s just one of the seat’s enhancements. Just let me work. You look stressed over this. Let me get you a cigarette,” Tina said as she fired up a cigarette and handed it to Trishy. “I just going to hit this button and everything will be alright.” With that statement the seat of the chair started to vibrate. “Let’s get to work, Trishy. See you’re going to want this black eyeliner to start. You’re going to follow that with some black or blue eye shadow. You really want that raccoon eyes look. It’s a good look for you. Sit still. I know the chair can be stimulating. I need to focus on your lips. Red. Bright red lipstick. You’re going to want to pink lip gloss to go with it. It will give your lips that wet look and it will help your lips not dry out from the smoking. Do you need another? Of course, you do. Have another and just sit in the chair, let it do it’s work.”

Trishy sat there with the chair working over her pussy while she mindless puffed away of her cigarette. Mistress Susan came back to the room.

“You look good, girlfriend,” Susan said.

“Thanks. Just let me sit here. I’m just about done,” with that Trishy thrust her hips really hard and then laid motionless in the chair. Mistress Susan took the cigarette from her hand and snuffed it out. “Come on, Trishy. You’ve got a hair appointment.”

“You’re a horny girl, aren’t you Trishy?” Mistress Susan asked.

“I guess,” Trishy said meekly. “I smoke and I get hornier and hornier until finally I need to release,” Trishy said.

“Oh, it’s not just when you smoke, dear. It’s all the time. You get horny all the time. Except now, your vibrator doesn’t help you. You need cock. You feel empty without it. A cock in your mouth. A cock in your twat. A cock in your ass. It’s doesn’t matter. You just need cock,” Mistress Susan informed Trishy of her new needs.

“Need cock...” was all Trishy could mumble.

The girls arrived at the hair salon. “Hey, Jan,” Susan said upon entry.

“You got a new girl, Suzi.” Jan stated.

“Yep. This is Trishy. Should be on your schedule as you 2 o’clock. She’s getting the usual,” Susan told Jan.

“Perfect. Over here, Trishy. We’re just going to do up your hair a little bit. A little color change. Suzi always said you would look good as a blonde. Some teasing, some curl and we’ll be all set. K?” Jan told Trishy.

Suzi waited outside for Trishy to come out with her new blonde tramp look. “You look great, Trishy. It’s a good look for you,” Mistress Susan said.

“You sure?” Trishy asked as she lit up. “I’m not so sure it’s really me.”

“Oh, it’s you girl. I like it,” Susan told her.

“If you say so,” Trishy said in mid-exhale.

The girls next stop was to finally hit the bar. “Trishy, you are only drinking pink cosmopolitans tonight. Just give the bartender your credit card to get started.”

“I’ll have a pink cosmopolitan and she’ll have a dry martini,” Trishy told the bartender.

“Leave the tab open, dear,” Susan told the bartender.

The girls sat there drinking their drinks for most of the afternoon and early evening. By the time Trishy got to her fourth pink cosmo, she was feeling very good but also very horny.

“I’m going to go over and talk to the guy at the end of the bar,” Trishy told Mistress Susan.

“Hey, sailor. See anything you like,” Trishy said smelling like the combination of stale cigarettes, cheap perfume, hair treatment and sex.

“I don’t think so,” the guy said.

Trishy moved up to the guy’s ear and said, “I’ll let you do anything that you want for as long as you want. I just need your cock,” Trishy reached down and pulled at the zipper of the guy’s pants as Susan just smiled.

“I think I can arrange something,” the guy said. “Let’s head back to your place,” he passed by Susan and gave her a little wink.

Trishy hopped into the man’s car. It was in too public a place for her to do anything, “Don’t want to get arrested,” she thought. She was barely able to keep her hands off of herself during the drive back to her place. “This is it right here. Let’s go,” she said getting out of the car. She already the man mentally undressed and now once the door to her apartment closed; she started to physically undress him. She undid his pants and released his cock. She didn’t waste anytime and took the cock into her mouth. Bobbing up and down taking more and more until her nose was pressed up against the base of his cock.

“Wow! Trishy you really know how to take it all in,”

“Mmmpppph,”

“Let’s not waste all this cock with just your mouth. Get your face down on the sofa. It’s time to fuck, girly girl.”

Trishy couldn’t wait and couldn’t here anything going on the room. So, she didn’t hear Mistress Susan walk in and turn on the video cameras. All Trishy felt was the man’s hard cock penetrate her tight, wet twat. She gasped on entry and squealed as the cock pumped in and out her.

“You’re squealing too much, Trishy. Here’s something to shut your tramp as up,” Mistress Susan pulled her down her skirt to reveal a strap-on dildo. “Suck away, slut,” Trishy did has she was commanded. A cock in her twat. A false cock in her mouth. “This is heavenly,” that all Trishy could think. She felt the pump from the back get more and more forceful. She bucked back as a reaction. She heard a loud grunt from the man behind her as her cunt got whitewashed with cum. The man pulled out and Mistress Susan pulled out as well. Trishy looked up and saw the man glistening cock. She needed to clean it. It smelled wonderful. A mix of salty cum and her own cunt juices. She licked and licked as Mistress Susan positioned her mouth toward Trishy’s twat and started to lick and lick. Trishy came again from Mistress Susan’s licking. The action continued throughout the night until everyone ran out of energy.

Trishy awoke on Sunday morning to her head getting pulled down to Mistress Susan’s cunt. “Our friend just fucked me in the kitchen. I cleaned you last night. Now, it’s your turn,” the mistress commanded her subject. Trishy licked and licked while jamming her own hand into her aching cunt. “God, why couldn’t he fuck me instead,” Trishy thought. She brought her mistress to orgasm and they sat down to have breakfast.

“How many cigarettes per day are you up to now, Trishy?” Susan asked.

“Around a pack,” Trishy responded.

“Excellent,” Susan said. “No more little miss pink lung, huh?” she joked.

“Nope,” Trishy said exhaled a big cloud of smoke.

“We have one stop on the agenda today,” Susan told Trishy.

They finished their breakfast and hopped into Susan’s car. The stop was at a day spa. The woman behind the counter smiled and said, “Hey, Suz, another new girl,”

“Yes, Ashley. My best yet,” Susan responded.

“Same treatment as usual,” Ashley asked.

“Yep. A full mani/pedi with press-ons and a full Brazilian wax,” Susan confirmed. “Trishy, this is Ashley. She going to take care of you this morning and afternoon. You can probably sleep through most of it. I know you didn’t sleep much last night,” she told Trishy.

Trishy fell asleep on the table as Ashley applied the wax to Trishy’s private areas. Several quick pulls and Trishy went from hairy to completely bald in a matter of minutes. A drowsy Trishy was brought back to the mani/pedi room. Her nails were done and for her fingers some press-on nails with bright red nail polish were applied since her nails weren’t that long. When Trishy was all done, she looked more a stripper or hair stylist than the business professional she looked like only two days before.

“Looking good still, Trishy,” Mistress Susan said.

“Thanks,” Trishy replied. “My cunt feels weird all naked,” she whispered into Mistress Susan’s ear.

“Naked or hairy, it will still feel good to have a cock jammed inside it,” Mistress Susan whispered back as Trishy just smiled.

Mistress Susan dropped Trishy off at her apartment. “See you tomorrow, Trishy,” Mistress Susan waved as they got back.

Pat awoke on Monday and found her routine was much longer than before. She had to do her hair, put on make-up, apply nail polish, get dressed and have breakfast. She added some time with her pink friend to help quell some of the fire down below. Her one cigarette preparation had now turned into four. Pat arrived and got to her desk. Her co-workers gave her many second looks as they passed by her office. Suzi came by to pick up Pat for their morning break. They came back and there was a message of Pat’s voice-mail to come back to her boss’s office.

Pat knocked on the door and was asked to come in by her boss, Tim.

“Pat, I’ve noticed some changes in your appearance and work output in the past week and I’m not pleased,” Tim stated.

Pat looked down at the ground, “I’m sorry, Tim. I didn’t want to disappoint you or the company,” she meekly said.

“Pat, I don’t understand this change. I’m afraid that I’m going to have to exercise the clause in your work agreement to let you go with cause. This results in no payment for unused vacation or sick time or severance pay. Unless there is something you can do to change my mind,” Tim told Pat.

Pat’s eyes widened as she walked toward Tim, “I can think of something,” Pat said as she nibbled Tim’s ear and pull on his belt.

Finally, Pat was able to undo Tim’s pants and fish out his cock. She was ready to put it in her mouth before Tim interrupted, “Light a cigarette up for me, Pat. I’ve seen you out there with that Suzi.” Pat lit up and starting smoking Tim’s cock and her cigarette. She finished the first one and lit up a second one. “Mmmmmm...,” was all Tim could get out before he finally said, “I’ve had a enough let’s see what talents lie below on you. Tim dipped a finger into Pat’s naked cunt. “A naked one. Nice...feels freshly done to. Time for me to tear that cunt apart,” Tim said as he pushed Pat on the couch in his office and thrust his cock into her eager cunt. They went through a variety of positions: missionary, doggie style, cow-girl, side saddle. Tim pushed Pat off of his cock, “open your mouth,” Tim said as he put his cock back in her mouth and ribbons of cum flowed out. “Swallow it all,” Tim said. “Very good, Pat. I think you’ve earned your severance package,” Tim said as he opened his check book and wrote Pat a check for $5000. “Pack up your stuff and leave,” Tim said dismissively.

Pat on the verge of tears because she was fired and then used by her boss. Suzi knocked on her door.

“What happened, Pat?” Suzi asked.

“I got fired for my appearance and drop in job performance,” Pat said. She motioned Suzi to come closer. “Plus, I had to fuck Tim to get my severance package,” Pat told Suzi.

“How much did you get?” Suzi asked again.

“Five grand.” Pat told her.

Pat finished putting her stuff in boxes and carried them out to her car and drove off the site in tears. After she got home, she spent her time doing three things crying, drinking and smoking. Her doorbell rang around 6pm. Pat answered looking like a wreck. Her make-up was all streaked and smeared, her hair was a hornet’s nest.

“Hello, Trishy,” Mistress Susan said.

“Hello, Mistress Susan,” Trishy replied.

“You look awful,” Mistress Susan said.

“I’m pissed that I lost my job,” Trishy said crying on Mistress Susan’s shoulder.

“It will be okay. You just need to listen to Mistress Susan. She will help you get through this. The first thing you need to get cleaned up,” Susan told Trishy.

Susan sat Trishy down at the make-up counter and re-did her make-up and hair. “The next thing we need to do is cash that severance check you got. You did get a severance check, right?” Susan asked.

“Yeah, I did.” Trishy said.

“Just sign the check over to me and I’ll take care of everything,” Mistress Susan told her.

“Okay, Mistress,” Trishy said as she signed over her last work check that she’ll get for the foreseeable future over to her Mistress.

The two girls went downstairs to Susan’s car and drove the bank where Susan was able to cash the check. With five grand in hand, Susan took Trishy to the tattoo shop. “Hey, Jules.” Susan said as they walked in.

“Hey, Suz. New girl?,” Jules replied.

“Yep.”

“What are we doing with this one,” Jules asked.

“Well, some of the usual stuff. Multiple piercings in the ears. A stud in the tongue. A dangler in the belly button. To top it off, a heart design tramp stamp with a ribbon across that reads ‘Trashy Trishy’” Susan told Jules.

“Sounds good,” Jules said, “Trishy you can come with me,” Jules said offered her hand to Trishy.

About an hour later, Trishy came out after becoming a human pin cushion.

“I cut a little off her shirt so people could see the tattoo and belly button dangler,” Jules told Susan.

“Excellent, any cost for this?” Susan asked. “Nope, you’re a regular. These girls always come back for more,” Jules responded.

We have just one more stop to make Trishy. The last stop was at what could best be described as a hospital. “Is Dr. James here?” Susan asked the receptionist who looked straight out of a porno.

“Yes, he’s expecting you,” the receptionist told the girls.

“We’ll head on back,” Susan said as the girls walked back to Dr. James’ office.

“Ahhhh....Suz, you’re here with another one, excellent,” Dr. James said.

“Yep, Doctor. Suzi worked her magic again,” Susan said with a broad smile.

“How big are we going with this one?” the doctor asked.

“I was thinking about 600cc. That should be enough to move her from a C-cup to something around a EE-cup. Am I right?”

“Yes. That’s sound about right. Do I get Doctor-Patient privilege with this one, too?”

“You sure do,” Susan said as she handed over the five grand to the doctor. “She’s all yours.” Susan told her.

Trishy was taken back to a waiting area where the doctor and about five of his doctor friends were waiting for her. Trishy’s pre-op preparation involved doing the doctor train. All six men had their way with her. Cum was leaking out of her mouth, her cunt, and ass. They cleaned up her breasts since they actually needed to be prepped for surgery.

She was completed and Trishy spent the night at the hospital before she was released back to Mistress Susan’s care. Mistress Susan spent the week taking care of Trishy as she recovered from the surgery. After about a week, Susan finally revealed the last of her “plans” for Trishy.

Susan turned on her “little noisemaker” and soon Trishy was under her Mistress’s spell yet again. Susan pulled Trishy close to her chest and pulled her pants down while pushing her panties aside. “Can you hear me, Trishy?” Susan asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Trishy responded.

“Good. Trishy, I’ve spent the last few weeks destroying your life. Now, I’m going to rewrite your life. You were never a smart girl, Trishy. You were a perpetual C—/D+ student in high school. Everybody thought you had the potential to be smart but left with the opinion of, “she’s not all there” or “she’s not playing with a full deck.” You tried but could do anything right. Then one day, you skipped a class to spend some time with your girlfriends. They were one’s who introduced you do smoking. They encouraged your new found habit. Soon, it became all you could think about. Skipping class soon turned into skipping school. First, it was just a day but then a day quickly turned into a week,”

Suzi started to let her fingers wandering to Trishy’s moistening pussy. Trishy slowly parted her legs as a reflex to give Suzi better access.

“Then, there was that fateful day which changed everything. The day the school called your parents about your continued absences. Do you remember that day,” Suzi asked as she pushed a finger deep into Trishy’s cunt.

“Mmmmmmmmmm,” was all Trishy could say in reply.

“Of course, you remember that day. It was the day that your parents threw you out of house. You had no place to go. You went down to the local pool hall that you went to when you were skipping school. However, it was a different place at night. Lots of drinking. Lots of drug use. Feeling sorry for yourself, you quickly fell into that culture. Going home with a different guy every night. Usually the one who paid for the most drinks or most drugs that night. This went on for months. It went on until you met me,” Suzi said now with four fingers pounding Trishy’s gaping cunt.

“Ugggggghhhh,” Trishy replied as she was thrusting her hips against Suzi’s hand.

“I got you out of that culture. That way of life. You’re part of my thrall, Trishy. You have your life because of my actions. I cleaned you up. You were on the path to becoming another zoned-out, high school drop-out junkie. After you cleaned up, I helped get through beauty school. You were so happy the day you graduated from beauty school. Not soon after, you got a job at the beauty salon with Jan. The two of you are inseparable. You do everything together. You work together. You go out after work to the club together. You live together. You even got your tattoo’s together. Trashy Trishy and Juicy Jan. The Dynamic Duo,” Susan told Trishy. Susan had replaced her hand with a 2.5 inch thick black dildo which was pumping Trishy’s pussy.

“Ahhhhhhhhh,” Trishy could only say.

“Now, you have your new life, Trishy. Here are the conditions to remain in my thrall. You will do everything I saw no questions asked. You will not go back to drug using ways. The second I find out about this or you question my authority and I will have you turning tricks and working at the strip club before you know what happened. Understand, slut.” Susan said as Trishy hit the peak of her orgasm.

“YESSSSSSSSS, MISTRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Trishy screamed.

“Good girl,” Susan said. Susan withdrew the dildo and Trishy slumped on the couch trying to pull her pants up.

The next day, Suzi brought in a new girl to the beauty salon. Trishy and Jan both looked from their clients as the bell rang when the door open.

“Good morning, Suzi,” they chirped in unison. “Is this the new girl,” they asked.

“Yes it is girls,” Suzi responded. “You know how to treat her,” Suzi said with a sly smile as the new girl just stood there staring blankly into space. Another girl to add to Mistress Susan’s growing thrall.