The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Living Dreams, Chapter Two

MC, MF, EX, MD, FD, IN, GR

Synopsis: Have you ever lived in a world that never quite seems to live up to your expectations? To your dreams? Russell exists in a gray world of depression and mediocrity... but all of that is about to change in the most unbelievable way possible. The only problem may be that nobody realizes it except him.

Copyright © 2015 Tan, All Rights Reserved

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence. This story may be freely distributed and archived, as long as the text remains intact and properly credited.

I arrived at school with my bag slung over my shoulder and the fading memories of my dream still in my head. The low buzz of excitement over the dance... over Prom was palpable in the air and even the teachers seemed to be mostly phoning in their duties as students milled around in the hallways. School events had this effect on people; nobody did much work on those days and everything felt like it was on a slow holding pattern.

Kevin waved me down outside of the locker bay and I stopped my casual path to homeroom.

“Hey, all ready for tonight?”

I shrugged. Did it really matter? I half expected Katherine to cancel at the last minute citing a weakly described sickness, cramping, or just no explanation at all. She had done this before at the last minute, and I had long since stopped caring one way or another. Kevin gave me a quizzical look though, his eyebrows raised.

“Man, don’t like Katy catch you not looking your absolute most enthused... I’d have to send out the search party for your dead body if you didn’t show up.”

This comment was so completely at odds with my train of thought that it didn’t register that he was talking to me. I looked around to see if someone else had snuck up on the conversation but to avail. I grinned back at Kevin.

“Yeah, well, I’m sure ‘Katy’ has the photographers standing by.”

“Yeah,” said Kevin, glancing around, “I’m sure she does. Anyway, have you seen J? I was supposed to meet her this morning before class but no sign.”

Feeling nonplussed at his lack of reaction to my joke it took me a moment to take in Kevin’s edgy demeanor and worried expression. He was far from the usual Kevin, who more often than not appeared overly confident and bored in our conversations, he had the air of someone ill at ease, nervous and self-conscious.

“Juliet? No... haven’t seen her today. Look, everything ok? You don’t seem yourself.”

Kevin’s wandering gaze slowly snapped back to me. “Yeah... I mean, well, no... not really. We had another fight last night. I don’t know Russ... if I didn’t know her any better I would think she had hooked up with someone else. We’re just... well, it’s fighting all the time now. I’m surprised we even made it to Prom.”

He looked around again, presumably searching for his girlfriend. “If we make it to Prom...”

I shook my head slowly. Everything about the conversation was completely off and I wondered if this was all part of some strange act to make me feel better about my shitty love life. Juliet hung off of Kevin at every turn; the two were as foundational as the painted brick exterior of the school. She also hated nicknames, and would have slugged Kevin if she heard him call her ‘J’. In fact thinking about it I don’t think I had ever heard Kevin call her that.

But it also didn’t seem like an act. I took in more of Kevin and noted the bags under his eyes, the way he scratched the side of his face absentmindedly... this wasn’t the calm and confident friend who even through his support gave off the feeling that he was slumming just hanging out with me. I also noticed for the first time that the other students were leaving us alone. Normally that treatment was just reserved for me, but Kevin was a steady stream of high fives, fist bumps and assorted greetings. Today we were both outcasts.

The first bell rang, waking me from my thought process. “Look, you two are fine. I’m sure she will be around any minute... don’t worry.”

Kevin nodded, “Yeah, ok. Look, see you tonight?”

“Unless she decides to bail, yeah... I suppose so.”

“Bail?” Kevin gave me an odd expression. “Dude, I’m the one with the fucked up love life. You’re the guy who has the best chance of getting a hummer on the way to the venue.”

I laughed, but I laughed alone. Kevin had turned and headed to class... even walking away his posture looked more slouched than normal. Chalking it up to what must have been a bad night of sleep or too much homework I continued toward first class, now with just a couple of minutes to spare.

I was within sight of the door when I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Katherine beaming at me. She was grinning like a Cheshire cat and was holding two slips of paper.

But Katherine wasn’t Katherine.

The woman before me looked like Katherine in nearly every way, yet was profoundly different. Her skin was clearer for one thing, and she was showing a lot more of it. A generous helping of cleavage was visible under a scooping green t-shirt that matched her eyes. She was wearing light makeup and her hair looked fixed and tidy. Her jeans were a tight fit that extenuated her figure nicely. She didn’t look pudgy, but curvy. But the biggest shock was her smile, and the fact that she was smiling at me.

“I... what?”

The bell rang, and Katherine smiled wider. “Passes. Turn down. You and me... the whole period. Told you I could get ’em. Now come on, we’ve only got an hour and I’ve got plans for this hour.”

Not resisting I let her lead me away by the hand. Every second blossomed a new observation that exploded and cascaded across my mind. Her jeans, and the way her ass fit into them with a nicely rounded shelf. The lack of seam and faintest hint of the top of a thong, something I had never known her to wear. Clean boots that looked new and cared for. Cared for... that was the best way to explain the changes. Katherine looked like she cared about how she looked, something that was the complete antithesis of her normal personality.

Her hand was warm, smooth. She gripped me with purpose rather than obligation. As much as this attitude was welcome it was also off-putting and I remembered my dream from the previous night as we strolled down the hallways. The passes were from class, but I had no idea for what until we got nearer to the auditorium.

“Set up? You got passes to set up? This is a joke, right?”

“Well,” she said, something sly in her voice, “as much as I am looking forward to tonight, there’s something I thought I wanted to... get a jump on.”

She half-led, half-pushed me into the small green room outside of the stage. It was dark inside, illuminated by thin shafts of light that came through windows that were high on the wall. It was stuffy in the room, partially because it was fuller than usual of various pieces of band equipment, tumbling mats, pummel bars and anything else that needed to be stored quickly and temporarily while the rest of the auditorium was cleared out and prepared for the dance. The room was stuffy and unnaturally warm. I felt a thin bead of sweat break out on my forehead as I heard the door click and lock behind us.

Katherine turned back to face me, the grin on her face and her hands hooked beneath her shirt. She pulled it slowly up and over her head, revealing a pink padded bra that boosted her cleavage to considerable levels.

“One hour, free pass. Let’s not waste it.”

Her hands were in continual movement as she unsnapped the bra from a hook in the front. She pulled it apart, her smile wide and bright. Her breasts were the same as what I remembered, but the confidence in her motion and face made it seem like I was seeing them for the first time. Her breasts were smooth, slightly pale but round and full and capped by two rosy pink nipples that stood out erect and at attention even in the heat of the room. Her skin was shiny from the heat, with a slight flush rising up her chest either from the temperature or her own lust.

She walked toward me, wrapping her arms around my body and pulling me into an open mouthed kiss. Had we ever kissed like this before? It was hard to remember and as I thought about it I suddenly had overlapping memories of our time together. A memory of a fumbling, uneventful fuck in my upstairs bedroom, all the while listening for my parents to make sure we weren’t caught in the act. Her face bored, her eyes expressing disappointment. At the same time a memory of rolling under sheets, giggling and laughing, her hands rubbing around on my body as she explored every inch of me with delight. Her eyes sparkling as she took my cock into her mouth, deep throating it with the experience and enjoyment of a porn star.

I felt a hand snake down my pants, pushing past my belt as her fingers closed around the increasing thickness of my cock. I moaned, her hand was warm and the sweat being generated by the heat of the room made the sudden skin contact feel slick and inviting. Katherine smiled, pushing her bare chest against mine and I felt the hard nipples through my shirt. I slowly pulled it off so I could feel her breasts against my chest, still in disbelief over the suddenness and unreality of it all.

We held each other that way, kissing each other with growing passion and urgency. I didn’t understand the sudden change of behavior, but it also didn’t matter anymore. My tongue slid against hers, tasting her and feeling the increasing heat between us. My belt came undone and my pants dropped to the floor, her hand still beneath my underwear and jacking my cock with slow purpose. I was fully hard now, the tip of my cock visible above the waistband and I saw her look down, catch it in her eye, and she groaned. She slid downward, her breasts dragging against my bare chest until she knelt before my tenting underwear. Then she pulled those down too and I saw her lick her lips.

A dribble of precum leaked from the tip. Katherine looked up at me, locking her eyes with mine, and slowly licked the tip. Then she slid my shaft between her lips and closed her eyes, accepting my cock and moaning around it. The feeling made me jerk inside her mouth and she clamped her lips on tighter. My cock slid powerfully between her lips and I began to slowly push my hips back and forth.

“Take it... fuck... take it.”

I didn’t know why I said it. It wasn’t like me and I don’t think I had ever even thought such a thing before. Certainly not to Katherine, who was more apt to give me the finger than anything else if I was in any way forceful. But the girl before me just smiled around my cock. She relaxed her throat and let me slowly penetrate her deeper and deeper until she was deep throating my whole cock. I felt my balls hit her chin, and then she pulled back, sucking for a moment on the bloated head before slamming back down to the base again. Her tongue flicked furiously around my shaft and head and I saw that she had moved her fingers to her crotch and was rubbing aggressively through her jeans.

I pulled her roughly to her feet and she wobbled, her breasts jiggling. I sucked one into my mouth, my tongue darting across and then nibbling on her stiff little nipple. My hands went to her pants as I tore the buttons open and pulled them down over her hips. She wriggled out of the tight jeans and I looked down at hot pink panties that the Katherine I knew wouldn’t be caught dead in. I reached around and gripped her ass, feeling the cheeks that exposed by the thong panties. I withdrew from her breast and breathed in deeply. I could smell her arousal. I reached down and gripped the panties by the waistband. I tore them free, the wreckage of the material dangling and then dropping from her.

She had a small tuft of air that sat above wet and clearly aroused pussy lips. In our previous encounters I had never looked at her pussy before, but now I took in the pink and puffy lips, the wet slit... the dripping cunt. I moved her to the gym mats and pushed her down on top of one. She squealed with delight and crossed her legs.

“Naughty boy... whatever are you going to do with me?”

I gave my cock a tug and joined her on the mat, my hands separating her legs without resistance. “I’m going to fuck you. I’m going to fuck you harder than you’ve ever been fucked before.”

This wasn’t me.

I rubbed my fat cockhead up and down her slit, dipping it in only the slightest amount to tease her.

None of this. None of what was happening was real.

I felt her pussy pulsate and try to grip at my cock as I pushed the head in a little further. She was soaked, mewling for me to savage her. To bury my cock inside of her.

The room was so hot... it felt like a dream. But it wasn’t a dream.

She wrapped her legs around me, pulling and urging me forward. I kept up my carefully controlled movements, loving the feeling of her juices soaking both of us as I toyed with her cunt.

“Do it baby! Do it now Russell! Fuck me, I can’t stand it any longer!", she pleaded, “Please Russell! Stick it in and fuck me!”

Time stood still.

I took hold of her slim hips and lunged forwards, slamming the full length of my prick into her snug, slick hole. My balls slapped her ass and I felt her entire body shake and convulse under me as she erupted into a mighty orgasm.

“Ungh! Ooooohhh God! Oooooh God! Russell!” She squirmed beneath me and screamed into my ear. Her cries reverberated around the room and some part of me wondered if we were going to be heard out in the gymnasium. Hell, in the classrooms across the quad.

Her round, full tits jiggled beneath me as I worked into a steady rhythm insider of her. I could feel every inch, every part of her as her pussy clung to my cock like a glove. I moved my hips up and down, slowly at first and then with increasing speed as her sweat and juices began to flow out, lubricating my cock and making the friction feel even more amazing.

Katherine was panting below me, grabbing at the air and twisting her head from side to side as I slid my cock in and out. I could feel the hair above her pussy tickle me as I bottomed out inside of her, then withdrew and pushed in again. We were getting to a good rhythm together, our bodies hot and slick with the heat of the room and the intensity of our fucking. I felt the walls of her pussy spread apart as I invaded her, molding around my throbbing cock like a glove as a slid in and out. She was panting underneath me, writing and squirming as her hot little snatch seemed to suck at my cock, urging me to go faster, harder, and explode.

“Jesus fuck... you’re so hot.... fuck me, fuck my cunt, baby...”

I held myself above her for a moment, looking down into her flushed face and heaving mounds of delicious breasts. Grinning and swung my head low and sucked a nipple into my mouth, pulling it hard enough to elicit a squeal of pleasure and pain before letting it free with a loud, wet pop. I pulled myself back out of her, then slammed back down into her tightness, thrusting in and out with all of the strength that I had left. I was going to cum soon and I tensed, knowing that she wasn’t on the pill and checking myself to pull out before I unloaded inside of her sucking pussy.

“Don’t stop... don’t stop...”

She was responding to my slowing down as I concentrated with all of my might not to let loose, to let the experience go a little longer. Her skin was so smooth and the unreality of the situation was a huge intoxicant. She shifted slightly, her clit rubbing against the length of my shaft. She shook, and her pussy clamped tighter around me. It was too much; I made to withdraw from her, to spray her tits with my cum... but she brought her legs up and clamped me around the waist. She forced me deeper inside of her as my cock started to jerk and buck.

I pulled back, but my resistance was both impeded by her efforts and my own lack of determination. “Let go... too dangerous, oh God!”

I felt the surge in my balls as my cock shot jet after jet of hot, thick cum into her tight pussy. It splashed against the walls of her cunt again and again as I just continued to cum, depositing what felt like buckets of my juice into her.

“Fuuuuuuuuck....,” she groaned, her eyes shut and a smile on her face. “Fuck, I love the way your cum feels inside me.”

My ears were ringing, but I was coming down off of the orgasm and as her legs parted I dropped out and backward until I was laying on my back beside her. This was a dream, it had to be. I pinched myself, feeling the heat of my skin and the slick sweat. The pinch hurt.

“Thank you for that,” Katherine said standing up. She was reaching for her clothes. Even now I could see a thin stream of my cum running down her leg. “Whoops... better stop in the girl’s room on the way to second period, huh?”

She didn’t care that I had cum inside of her. The previous two times we had sex she hadn’t let me near her without a rubber on. For that matter, she found all of the fluids disgusting and had heaved when I pulled the condom off and thrown it into the trash.

She reached down to wipe the thin drip of my cum and licked her finger clean, tasting both of our combined juices. She retrieved and pulled up her panties, giving me a wink as she wiggled her butt at me.

“Don’t think you’re off the hook mister, that’s just a warm up. Just wait until tonight.”

I smiled weakly. This was all so strange, yet at the same time I was remembering other times. Times when I took her in the backseat of my car, up against the wall behind the porticos, on a blanket in the grass. The time I unloaded in her mouth and she couldn’t contain it all, my cum dripping down her chin as she looked at me with those large, beautiful eyes...

Those memories.... those were the dreams. Weren’t they?

She had finished dressing and leaned down to give me a quick peck on the cheek. “I’ll see you in a few hours... I love you.”

With that she unlocked the door and slipped back into the larger auditorium. I sat there naked for a few minutes, then stood and collected my clothes. I had pulled up my pants and was bending over to retrieve my shirt when I heard the door open again. I turned, thinking that it must be Katherine again. The Katherine that found sex dull and uninteresting, who would explain the joke, the temporary lapse in judgment.

It was Juliet.

“Had fun?”

There was no humor in her voice, but no malice either. She looked sad, standing against the doorframe with a book clutched in her hands.

I wasn’t sure what to say to that, so I just pulled on my shirt and struggled to change the subject. “Kevin is looking for you.”

She didn’t say anything to this, but just continued to watch me dress as I pulled on my socks and shoes. Everyone was acting so strangely today; I felt like I had missed several months somehow. Months were all of this made sense, where A and B connected in some logical way. Finally finishing, I looked at Juliet again and was surprised to see a tear running down her cheek.

I took a step toward her. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she said. Then she sniffed. “Everything.” She looked at me, and her expression was deep and unfathomable.

“Do you... do you love her?”

It took me a moment to understand what she meant. “Katherine?”

She just looked at me, and the silence was unnerving.

“If you mean Katherine, then no. We’re just...,” The last few minutes swam before my memory again, confused and out of place. “I don’t actually know what we are. Today is a really, really strange...”

She leaned forward and kissed me.

I felt her lips, soft and warm. A hint of the salty taste of her tears on her lips.

The kiss went on for seconds, or hours. We didn’t touch beyond our lips, and when we broke free it was like air was rushing back into my lungs.

“What was...,” I started to say, but a sudden movement caught my eye and I turned just in time to see Kevin at the door. Kevin stepping forward and swinging his fist backward. An abrupt cry from Juliet and a flash of white, bared teeth.

Then his fist connected with my face and the world exploded like a million fireworks in my head.

Darkness.

I was holding Juliet’s hands.

The air outside was crisp and slightly cold. The night was bright, the moon full in the sky.

We were standing on a blanket within a small grove of trees and I could see the stars twinkling in her eyes.

“Be... be gentle with me.”

I brought her close, kissing her. Her soft lips caressed me, her hand folded in mine. I could feel her heartbeat quickening as we kissed out in the open moonlight, her lips shaking slightly. Our tongues touched timidly, the gentle kiss of true love.

I let go of her hands and hugged her to me, feeling the warmth of her skin. She was naked, and I could feel her full breasts against my chest.

“I love you.”

I smiled. “I love you, too.”

“Be gentle with me,” she asked again, and smiled a nervous smile.

“Always.”

I smiled back, my cock erect and held suspended between us. I could feel the heat emanating from her and I knew that in a moment I would be inside of her for the very first time.

I woke up and my hand went to my face, expecting to feel pain. But I just felt skin and faint, smooth stubble. I looked down and saw that the blankets had been tossed off my bed. I must have been moving around in my sleep, I thought, and I shook my head to clear the cobwebs. The dream... both dreams... seemed so vivid. So real. But of course, Katherine would never have sex... enjoy sex... with me in a room at school. And Juliet... I had no idea where that dream had come from.

I dressed and swung my backpack over my shoulder. School was in a half hour and I needed to make sure I got there on time today, because being held late would just make everything more difficult in getting ready for prom. Hell, on the other hand I wasn’t really looking forward to it anyway so perhaps a little detention wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. I certainly doubted Katherine would care, anyway... and doubted Kevin would either. I trudged out of my room, shutting the door behind me, my mind already drifting away from my dream to the mundane reality of my actual life.

My steps faded down the stairs and out the front door to the car. My mother had long since departed for work, and I was the last one out of the house.

I didn’t notice the small picture frame beside my bed. If I had, I would have been surprised that it had been there at all, and even more surprised by the picture it held within it.

Alone in the room the still photograph showed a happy couple; myself and Juliet. It was from a few months ago, when we had gone hiking out at the lake. We looked flushed but happy... a young couple in love.