The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LivingSilicone

Sydney raced upstairs to her bedroom, her hands grasping a wrapped package she had just received in the mail. She knew instantly what the package contained, addressed from ‘Single Pleasures’, it was the latest in the company’s line of LivingSilicone Vibrators that she had ordered about a week ago. The slogan for the line being ‘So good you’ll feel like a sex doll…’ “Well, their service lives up to their claims, let’s see if I end up feeling like a doll” Sydney mused silently.

Sydney slumped down onto her bed as she began tearing off the brown paper and bubble wrap underneath. The vibrator itself was made of a new life-like silicone rubber, and was about 12″ long and red as she had ordered. There was nothing out of the ordinary about it Sydney thought to herself, as she looked for where the batteries went, wondering what made it so different to her others. After several moments of finding nowhere to put batteries, not even an on-switch in fact, she went looking for some sort of instructions, finding a slip of paper in the bottom of the box.

Most of what was written on the page was common knowledge, ‘safety’ precautions, how to keep it in good working order, and then what she was looking for. The LivingSilicone Vibrator activated itself when coming into contact with human skin, specifically erogenous zones, and was fully self powered. “Well, looks like I’ll save a fortune on batteries!” Sydney laughed.

Though quite an attractive girl, she was also very shy, and rarely went on dates, let alone sleep with anyone. The only sexual encounter she had had, other than her few vibrators, was a result of drink spiking, so she no longer went out to parties, and had, understandably, left her untrusting of new people, men and women both, the encounter being with another women.

Sydney began to undress still looking at the vibrator. “Sure, it’s self powered and turns itself on…” she thought, “But it still looks like an ordinary vibrator. It must be something in the way it works to get such good reviews.” When completely naked Sydney lay down on the bed and picked up her new LivingSilicone vibe. She gently touched the tip to her right nipple and it began vibrating, but not like what she had felt before, her whole nipple and areola tingled, but she felt nothing in her hand! Almost instantly she could feel her sex becoming moist and felt almost compelled to insert the vibrator between her legs. The drive was so intense she began to do it without even realising she had done.

Sydney slid the vibrator about half way in before it suddenly slid in deeper, so that only it’s very end was still apparent, of it’s own accord, so that only the very end still protruded from her sex. The sensation was incredible, her entire crotch and abdomen tingled with the same sensation as her nipple had just known. She began to writhe on her bed in absolute pleasure, grasping at the covers, breathing deeply and moaning considerably as she came closer and closer to orgasm.

Suddenly, as she came, a burning, searing pain shot through her around the vibrator and quickly began to spread outwards. She jerked her right hand down to take the LivingSilicone Vibrator out of her, but the very same agony burnt her fingertips as they came into contact with the vibrator. She could feel the burning sensation moving outwards, through her body, leaving total numbness in the areas left behind.

The fire that had started in her sex had spread out to her hips, through her abdomen to her backside, and up to her naval. The burning was also hurriedly making its way up her hand, finding it’s way to her wrist, leaving her entire hand numb and non-responsive.

She could feel an odd sensation in her backside, and despite the agony spreading it’s way through her, she rolled over onto her side to look. Her behind was almost pulsating and moving, it was reshaping itself to be more rounded with a very distinct part between her cheeks. Sydney suddenly felt the same strange feeling in her hips and waist, as they too began to change, her waist began to shrink, where as her hips started to become far more prominent.

The burning in her arm had by this stage reach her elbow which, entirely on it’s own, bent her arm out straight as it passed and locked it there. The burning within her body had started spreading down her thighs, preceded by the same strange feeling, and reshaping, before being left entirely numb. She could feel it just beneath her breasts, as if someone were cutting her in two. By now, the burning had reached her back, and seemed to be progressing more quickly along her spine than the rest of her body.

Though originally writhing with shear pleasure, she now writhed in total agony. She looked down at her stomach, where she had had a slight tummy bulge, it was now completely flat, and perfectly in line with the front of her thighs. She could feel herself being ‘pulled’ into a certain pose, her legs perfectly straight now that the burning had passed her knees, her legs had also began to stretch themselves longer. Her arm had pulled itself in beside her body as the pain had reached her shoulder. As she looked, she noticed her skin no longer looked like skin, though having the same texture as skin, it looked paler, and far less lifelike. She reached up and touched it with her left hand, her skin felt exactly the same as the LivingSilicone Vibrator had done, life-like, but still not real.

As if the experience so far was not terrifying enough, Sydney now realized that the slogan was entirely accurate, she was already starting to feel like a sex doll! Agony leapt into each breast, right after they began to pulsate and change also. Sydney’s C cup bust was changing, her breasts becoming far more rounded and far, far larger. Her nipples looked almost like bullets, sticking out proudly from now perfectly round areolas. By the time the change had stopped, Sydney had lost all feeling in her bust, but her rubberized silicone breasts were easily now an E cup. Her breathing had become shallow and a struggle as the pain spreading through out her had begun to work on her lungs and heart.

By now, her legs were completely gone to her, she had no feeling, and absolutely no control, they stretched out perfectly straight before her on the bed, they had grown several inches longer during the pain, and far better defined. Her thighs now perfectly in line with her stomach at the front, and molded into her backside without the slightest curve or bump, a rubberised figure of perfection.

Sydney could now feel the burning at the base of her neck at the front, and already spreading to the base of her head at the back, pulling her head into a forward facing position, forcing her to look at the ceiling. She was now completely immobile as the burning rapidly shot down her left arm from her shoulder, much faster than it had done any other part of her, as if catching up.

With one long slow exhale of breath, the pain in her lungs and heart stopped. This gave her a moment’s relief, only long enough to realize she had stopped breathing, and that her heart had stopped pumping blood. She tried to scream knowing she was about to die, but did not have the breath to do so. Agony spread up into her jaw, she could feel her lips growing, swelling and becoming far more full and pouting before she lost all feeling in them, numbness in her tongue soon followed. The burning reached her eyes, and she suddenly went blind as they succumb to the same silicone rubberisation.

The next seconds felt like an eternity to Sydney, between the time she lost her sight, to the moment she felt the first stinging at the base of her brain, however, the moment she did, she was no more. Though the rubberisation of her body continued to the very top of her head, she no longer felt anything. Once her entire body had been rubberised into a silicone statue, other changes began to take place.

Sydney’s body hair began to simply ‘dissolve’, it did not fall out, it just vanished from her entire body. Her thick head of dead straight, jet black hair began to bleach to a soft, strawberry blonde, and contract into perfect, almost Shirley Temple style curls that hung around shoulder length. This was the last of the outer changes, and she lay there, an inanimate, lifeless LivingSilicone sex doll for several minutes.

Beneath her skin, changes were still occurring. The LivingSilicone Vibrator had released millions upon millions of tiny nanites, nano-bots which were responsible for her conversion into a silicone sex doll, into her body. Once the nanites had finished with her outer body, they began on her inner body. Sydney’s nervous system, including her optic nerves, were transformed into a network of tiny optic fibres which would work in the exact same fashion as her original nervous system.

Sydney’s vocal cords were broken down and nanites began to fuse themselves together into a vocal synthesizer, another two groups began to break down her ear drums, and fuse into audio receivers, while yet another two groups began boring their way into her now silicone eyes, just behind her dilated pupils, and fuse into tiny digital cameras before connecting to her optical fibre optic nerves.

Sydney’s muscles were converted into electro-kinetic ligaments, made of a substance very similar to the silicone her skin had been transformed into, this particular silicone reacted to electricity, and would expand and contract depending on the voltage, and manner in which it was transmitted into the ligament.

Sydney’s eyes blinked once, then again… ”Control unit boot sequence completed…” Sydney blurted in a flat, monotone voice, an echo of it’s once soft silken tones. “Nanites indicate physical conversation is complete… Conversion rate is indicated as 100% successful… Initiating basic function diagnostics… Audio-visual sensors functioning within acceptable parameters… Testing electro-kinetic ligaments…”

Sydney suddenly sat up at a 90-degree angle to the bed in one quick, rigid motion, bending only her hips. She turned herself around so that her stiffly straight legs hung out over the edge of the bed before she slowly lowered her feet to the floor. Her arms lifted up in one swift motion and out to the sides, at a 90-degree angle to her body, before they bent around in front of her. Sydney began lowering her arms and bending them at the elbows, so that her upper arm was now parallel to her body, where as her lower arms and hands pointed directly forward, her hands stiff and pointing straight in line with her arms, much like a sex doll’s would.

“Electro-kinetic ligaments functioning within acceptable parameters… Testing unit motor-skills and equilibrium…” Once again Sydney’s flat, monotone voice blurted loudly. Sydney suddenly stood up in one single motion without lifting herself up in any way, or trying to balance, and took several stiff awkward steps before standing almost at attention in the middle of the room, were it not for her hands and fore arms still pointing straight ahead, she would have been. “Unit’s motor-skills and equilibrium within acceptable parameters… Basic function diagnostics completed successfully… All basic functions within acceptable parameters… Commencing primary function diagnostics… Testing oral reflexes and lubrication… Suitable object needed to perform test…”

Sydney began to turn her head from left to right, scanning the room for an object suitable to perform the test. She stopped and analysed a deodorant can sitting on her dresser. The can was about 10″ tall and about an inch wide, with a rounded plastic cap, itself about an inch high at the top of the dome, and as wide as the can itself. “Object deemed suitable to test oral reflexes and lubrication… Object accepted for test…”

Sydney moved stiffly across to her dresser and picked up the deodorant, she moved the capped end towards her mouth, sliding it past her lips, instinctively, Sydney began to suck on the can, her tongue, now consisting of the same electro-kinetic ligaments as her other muscles, began flicking the dome of the cap, and running itself around it in a circular motion. Lubrication was being released from two ducts at the back of her bottom jaw, the motion of her tongue spreading it all over the deodorant can and it’s cap. Sydney instinctively angled her head backwards slightly and slid the can deeper, she began swallowing around the cap, which was now well down her esophagus, while her tongue still ‘tickled’ the rest of the can. Lubricant dribbled down her throat around the cap and began to accumulate at the pit of her now empty, silicone stomach, where it would be processed and expelled later, with any other fluids she happened to consume. Sydney grabs the can by it’s very end with her left hand and quickly pulls it out and holds it in front her.

“Oral reflexes deemed exceptional… Analysing oral lubrication level…” Sydney studied the can for another moment… “Oral lubrication above average and deemed exceptional… Testing erogenous stimulation reflexes and vaginal lubrication…”

Sydney dropped the can and began to massage her silicone E cup breasts with her left hand, squeezing her nipples and rubbing from one to the other, her breasts bouncing around considerably, though not unnaturally, as she did. Her right hand began to make its way simultaneously to her sex, and began to rub her bare rubber lips around the LivingSilicone Vibrator. As she did this she began to moan slightly, and simulated deep breathing. In reality, she felt nothing of what she was doing, however, sensors in her erogenous zones were detecting physical stimulation, and were causing her to react accordingly by simulating sexual arousal.

“Erogenous stimulation reflexes within acceptable parameters… Control Unit reports vaginal lubrication above average and deemed exceptional… Testing anal penetration reflexes…”

Sydney bent over at the hips, again at a 90-degree angle, picked up the still lubricant dripping deodorant can and began to slide it into her tight, yet highly elastic, rubber orifice. As she did, sensors around it forced her to groan at the pressure of the can’s insertion, she slid it deeper, groaning more. She began to push it in, and pull it out, the tightness of her silicone orifice creating resistance, despite the lubricant and the can’s smooth surface. As the can slid in and out, she groaned with a mixture of discomfort, and pleasure, but again, she felt nothing in reality, her groans were merely a reflex, simulating sensations felt by a ‘human’. After several moments she pulled the can out of her orifice and dropped it on the floor.

“Anal reflexes within acceptable parameters… Primary function diagnostics completed… Primary functions deemed exceptional… Initiating homing sequence protocols…”

Sydney’s eyes began to flicker as new programming was being loaded, she twitched slightly then stopped, standing perfectly still, and reassuming her sex doll stance of attention.

”Homing sequence protocols dictates unit is to find conservative attire so as to not attract undue attention to newly created unit during homing sequence… Searching for conservative attire…”

After several minutes Sydney stood in front of a full-length mirror and looked at herself. She was wearing a tight white, long sleeve top, with a low cut v-neck, a black leather skirt, which now was little more than a mini-skirt due to Sydney’s elongated legs, but conformed perfectly to her newly rounded backside, and reduced waist, a pair of black fishnet stockings, and black knee-high leather, platform heeled boots. After her physical transformation and the elongation of her legs, Sydney was now 6′2″ tall.

“Conservative attire inadequate since physical enhancement during conversion process… Current attire fits adequately and is consistently styled… Current attire accepted under homing sequence protocols… Adjusting facial details to match…”

The pigmentation in Sydney’s face began to change to simulate makeup, dark eye shadow, ruby red lips, a touch of rouge on each cheek, and high sharp eyebrows. Sydney’s lashes also grew slightly longer, and much thicker.

“Facial detail consistent with current attire… Facial detail accepted… Initiating homing sequence…”

Sydney turned for the door, rigidly walked through leaving it wide open and began walking down the street. As she neared the corner, a woman on the other side began calling out to her, however, she ignored her as was dictated under homing sequence protocols. The woman crossed the street and ran up to her grasping her arm gently.

“Sydney! What happened to you!” the woman gasped seeing Sydney’s new appearance. Sydney did not even hesitate and in no way acknowledged the woman was even there, continuing to walk rigidly toward her destination, pulling her arm from the woman’s grip simply by extending the distance between them.

”Sydney! It’s Karra!” Karra stood there watching Sydney walk away swiftly, but awkwardly. “What is going on!?” Karra began following Sydney, she was obviously not herself, and what had happened to her body!?

Karra secretly was attracted to Sydney, and had even watched her change and shower when one had stayed at the other’s on numerous occasions, but, after Sydney had told her about her drink being spiked, and the results afterwards, she had never the courage to try anything herself.

For more than an hour Sydney walked, though awkward in her movements, she never slowed, stopping only when she reached the side door of what appeared to be an abandoned warehouse. There was a panel just beside the door with a keypad. Sydney opened the panel, keyed in a 24-digit access code without pausing, and the door swung open. Sydney entered, Karra, having followed her, quickly ran over and caught the door just before it swung shut and silently followed Sydney in.

What presented her was a single room, with stark white walls, and single chair in the middle that Sydney was lowering herself into. She raced over to Sydney and took her by the shoulders.

“Sydney, what the hell is going on!? What has happened to you!?”

Sydney stared ahead blankly, straight through Karra as if she was not even there. Sydney lowered her hands down to the edge of her leather skirt and pulled it back, as she did she spread her legs exposing the bright red LivingSilicone Vibrator still buried in her sex.

“Control unit entering stand by mode and awaiting retrieval” Sydney blurted.

Karra just looked at her in total disbelief.

”You’re not Sydney! You’re just some robot who looks like Sydney!” She yelled frustrated. “Why would someone make a robot of Sydney!? And if this is just a robot, where’s the real Sydney if it left her house!?”

“She’s right in front of you!” a voice rang out from behind Karra, arrogant and self assured. “You are looking at the LivingSilcone Sydney, the new SydneyBot.”

Karra spun around, a woman stood there, about 5′8″, hour glass figure, sharp yet attractive angles to her face, and large eyes which appeared to have no iris what so ever with massive pupils. The woman wore a white lab coat which hung open to show she was wearing nothing but a black silk corset, black panties & stockings hanging from suspenders attached to the corset, and black stilettos.

“You did this to her!?” Karra gasped in shock.

“She did it to herself!” the woman snapped. “She wanted sex so badly, and was too pathetic enough to just go out and get laid, that she bought a vibrator. A very special vibrator. It turned her into a LivingSilicone SexBot, and as such, she will get all the sex she could ever want. Pity she’ll never know!” the woman chuckled evily.

“Change her back!” Karra demanded.

“Come now my dear, why would I want to do such a thing like that? Look at her. Such a perfect SexBot, I’ve decided to keep her for myself.” The woman’s voice was tauntingly kind, but then it hardened. “As for you, you will join her! SexBots, restrain her!

A door appeared in the wall behind the woman, and two more women filed in, both completely naked, both had almost identical hourglass figures, with similar proportions to Sydney and no body hair what so ever. One was black, the other Asian, yet both had the same blonde, Shirley Temple curls, as Sydney. They walked over to Karra, one either side, taking her by the arms and picking her up off the floor with ease, as if thinking as one.

The woman in the lab coat walked up to Karra and took her by the chin. “You will require considerable physical enhancement. You are by no means as pretty as your friend naturally is, you will not recognize yourself when I am through with you.” The woman paused and laughed slyly for a moment. “But then again, you will no longer exist by the time I’m through with you. Just another LivingSilicone SexBot. Take her away!”

The two SexBots holding Karra carried her out of the room, totally oblivious to her kicking and screaming. Her commotion cut off suddenly by the door closing again behind them. The woman in the lab coat turned her attention to Sydney, still sitting in the chair, spread eagle, holding her skirt back totally unmoving despite all that had just gone on around her. She walked over to Sydney and ran her long, red polished nails over Sydney’s rubber breasts as they tried to escape from their confinement in a top obviously too small for such a bust.

“I really must tighten what the control units will accept as suitable attire during the homing sequence of new SexBots. Far too many arrive in a state such as this, or worse.” The woman said to herself. “But, no matter now, you are here, aren’t you my lovely new sex toy?” The woman stradled Sydney’s spread legs and began to run her nails over Sydney’s rubber sex before massaging it gently. Her lips still stretched around the red rubber vibrator and She took the end of it pulling the LivingSilicone Vibrator out in one swift motion.

Sydney tensed for a moment as the sudden loss of communication with the control unit within the vibrator, which had been acting as a temporary brain for her, rippled throughout her body, she then slumped into the chair like a rag doll as the last of the power which had also been supplied to her by the control unit dwindled.

“Now, we will download the contents of your control unit into your new brain, and finalise your transformation. After which, you will be my sweet little play thing.” The woman kissed Sydney on her forehead, rubbed her sex’s lips once more and left the room, leaving her slumped in the chair.