The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LivingSilicone Part II

Several hours pass.

“Creator… Control unit download from new unit designation SydneyBot is completed… Full memory download occurred before mental function shutdown… Control unit reports unit SydneyBot passed all basic function diagnostics within acceptable parameters… Primary function diagnostics were all passed and deemed exceptional…” It was the Asian SexBot that had carried Karra from the room, despite the flat monotone voice, her oriental accent could still be heard. “Good MisatoBot. Give the control unit to me.”

MisatoBot stood with a stiff, rigid motion, removed the red vibrator from it’s mounting within the computer’s main panel and handed it to the Creator, she then stood at SexBot attention, legs together, feet forward, chest out, head straight, and forearms and hands pointing directly ahead, waiting for further instructions. The Creator held the LivingSilicone Vibrator for a moment and smiled slyly.

“MisatoBot. LatishaBot. Take SydneyBot into surgery, she needs to be finished, and her AI chip installed.” “Yes Creator” the two SexBots answered in unison and left the room. “After which that little bitch who followed her will get exactly what she wants, but, for the moment, the fun part. SydneyBot’s new AI profile.” The Creator sat down at the same terminal MisatoBot had just been using and began to manipulate SydneyBot’s human memories, cutting out anything unnecessary, and combining what was left with programming appropriate to fulfill her new calling.

SydneyBot’s new AI profile will be what dictates her entire personality and protocols on how she is to behave and what she is to think. Unlike MisatoBot & LatishaBot, almost all of SydneyBot’s former knowledge would be wiped, MisatoBot & LatishBot being the Creator’s former work colleagues, their knowledge would prove more useful intact.

Originally, the two SexBots were working on nano-technology that would allow internal injuries to be repaired in moments. The Creator worked in another department, and was responsible for a project involving the use of microchips to take over functions within the brains of brain-damaged individuals, giving them a better lease on life. The Creator had however already experimented on their use to control the minds of healthy patients, turning a prostitute she obtained the services of, into her household slave. The Creator, finding out about the pair’s work on nanite technology that could manipulate cells at a molecular level, saw the potential to fulfill her darkest fantasies completely, by combining the two technology streams.

She bided her time until the right moment, before the Creator drugged Misato & Latisha. While unconscious their minds were downloaded into AI chips, which she had developed in secret, altered accordingly and before implanting them, their bodies were injected with modified nanites, previously tested on the Creator’s prostitute slave, rubberizing their flesh, and turning their nervous system into a tree of optic fibres. Once the physical conversion was complete, the introduction of their new chips was a simple matter of implanting them.

When the creator realised that SydneyBot had only ever had one prior sexual experience, which she did not remember fondly, it was suppressed, sexual memories being hard to remove, and false memories were incorporated, all of them involving sexual contact between two, or more women only. Most of SydneyBot’s new memories were the Creator’s very own, the rest from her prostitute slave’s memory download. The creator also incorporated extra programming to suit her own personal sexual tastes. Once the Creator was satisfied with the AI profile, she downloaded it into an AI chip and took it with her to into the surgery.

SydneyBot sat lifeless, clamped into a steel chair from where the final stages of her transformation would occur, to her right LatishaBot stood at SexBot attention at a table full of metallic objects and obvious machine parts, her platinum blonde curls in stark contrast to the chocolate shadows of her skin. MisatoBot also stood at SexBot attention off to SydneyBot’s left, in front of her a control panel for some sort of machinery, and a mess of large needles attached to clear tubes that extended from the ceiling.

The Creator walked into the room and admired SydneyBot’s perfect, lifeless form clamped into the chair. “Not long now plaything” she whispered to herself.

The first step in the process was the removal of SydneyBot’s, now useless, silicone rubber organs allowing space to install SydneyBot’s internal power supply & a clothing replicator. The Creator picked up a small pistol like object, placed the pointed tip within SydneyBot’s navel and squeezed the trigger, a horde of tiny nanites began cutting their way into her navel, and then worked their way through her lower abdomen, through intestines, uterus & kidneys, her stomach and esophagus were left intact, before heading into her chest, breaking down her rubber lungs & heart. This left much of her torso empty. Once the last of their targets had been dissolved, the nanites went dormant, waiting for the next phase.

The Creator leaned the chair back so that SydneyBot was laying completely flat, she picked up a small slip of metal, resembling a pen, and ran the edge from the base of SydneyBot’s rib cage, down to her crotch, as she did, a gaping hole formed in her rubber skin, revealing an empty pit beneath, filled only by SydneyBot’s silicone rubber esophagus and stomach.

“Power plant” the Creator said looking at LatishaBot who proceeded to pick up a lung-shaped mound, which, though looking like a machine, does not appear metallic, and is in fact covered in a layer of LivingSilicone. Because of the power plants position, replacing the lungs, it has an outer coating of LivingSilicone designed to expand and contract to simulate heavy breathing, brought on by sexual arousal and physical exhursion, in doing so, giving a more lifelike quality.

Once SydneyBot’s power plant was in place, the dormant nanites activated automatically, some beginning to fuse themselves into power cables that would then fuse directly into her spine, other nanites had began to transform those vertebrae that the power cables were fusing to, into power converters that would convert the raw energy that SydneyBot’s power plant would generate, into an energy form usable by her LivingSilicone body.

LatishaBot’s eyes flickered for a moment. ”Nanites report power plant energy feeds established…” she blurted “Power plant can be activated at any time…”

The Creator acknowledged LatishaBot’s outburst with a simple nod of her head and reached for what appeared to be a water hose, she placed the nozzle into SydneyBot’s empty abdomen and pulled the lever. Liquid LivingSilicone began to ooze its way into the crevice, it’s consistency that of warm honey. The liquid Living Silicone filled the gaps around SydneyBot’s power plant, and enveloped her esophagus and stomach, but before it completely filled her abdomen, the Creator stopped the flow.

”Clothing replicator” the Creator called watching the liquid LivingSilicone continuing to settle into the gaps within SydneyBot’s abdomen. LatishaBot handed the Creator a small metal box, with a metallic cord hanging from the bottom. The Creator floated the box in the liquid LivingSilicone and the cord, on it own, buried itself into the liquid rubber and fused itself to SydneyBot’s spine. The clothing replicator used nano-technology to replicate clothing, when the need arose for a SexBot to wear clothing, it could generate any sort of attire to suit any situation. The creator picked up the pen-like device again, and ran it in the reverse direction from before, as she did, the gaping ‘wound’ in SydneyBot’s abdomen began to close, leaving absolutely no mark, or blemish.

“Set the LivingSilicone.” the Creator said to LatishaBot, once the last of the opening had vanished. LatishaBot’s eyes flickered once again. Beneath SydneyBot’s LivingSilicone skin, nanites began to cause the liquid LivingSilicone to expand to fill every last air pocket within her, before setting it. SydneyBot’s entire torso, with the exception of her rubberised esophagus, stomach, power plant and clothing replicator, was now solid LivingSilicone rubber. The chair was returned to an upright position.

“Pheromone synthesisers and application tubes.” The Creator demanded. LatishaBot passed her two small square boxes, which looked almost like miniature versions of the clothing replicator that had just been installed. The creator then systematically slid them into SydneyBot’s nostrils, and, much like the clothing replicator’s power cable attaching itself to her spine, the two small boxes slid up into SydneyBot’s sinuses and buried themselves there. Small optic fibres extended from each of them, burying themselves into her rubber skin & up through her rubberised brain at the center, where all other optic fibre nerves and terminated also. The creator then slid an application tube into each nostril, they too moving deeper and of their own accord before attaching themselves to each of the pheromone synthesizers. The application tubes were merely to ensure that the cloud of ultra-potent synthetic pheromones that would be released, more efficiently flowed from SydneyBot’s nose.

“Only her skeleton left.” The Creator whispered to herself. “Then my new toy will be ready to play with.” She looked up at MisatoBot, “MisatoBot, attach the plas-steel feeds into SydneyBot’s skeleton and ready the injectors.” MisatoBot took each of the needles plunging them into a different section of her body, deep into the appropriate bone and then returned to the machine she had been standing at before checking over a panel of figures in front of her.

“Plas-steel injectors at 100% readiness… Plas-steel injection ready…” MisatoBot said in her oriental monotone. “Good. Commence plas-steel injection” the Creator answered.

A liquid alloy made of a combination of an advanced plastic, and highly refined steel would permeate SydneyBot’s bone structure, giving her an all-but indestructible, yet highly flexible skeletal structure once it had hardened. The setting process only took moments after the liquid plas-steel had reached the sufficient volume within the bone, and it was only at this point that it would begin to set. This was the longest stage of the conversion, taking several hours and requiring that the needles be removed and reinserted into different bones through out SydneyBot’s body, her hand’s and feet having a special set of injectors for their intricate bone structure.

“Plas-steel injection completed…” MisatoBot blurted. “Plas-steel injection 100% successful… New unit designation SydneyBot’s entire skeletal structure now consists of plas-steel alloy…” “Good. Ready SydneyBot for AI chip implant.” The Creator responded.

The LivingSilicone skin over the entire back of SydneyBot’s head was peeled up and forward using the ‘wand’ that had opened her abdomen. A sliding panel was placed into her plas-steel skull, that, when opened, exposed the very center of her brain, exactly where the optic fibre nerves terminated. A square socket full of tiny holes, much like that for the CPU of a computer, was placed over the site where the optic fibre nerves ended, and they atomically attached themselves into their appropriate positions. The holes in the socket were for the pins in the bottom of the AI chip, this too, looked much like the CPU from an ordinary computer. The Creator took out SydneyBot’s AI chip, and inserted it into the socket in the center of her rubber brain, she jolted as her optic fibre nervous system detected the AI chip begin establishing communications with her various functions. The panel was closed and locked, and her LivingSilicone skin peeled back down over the back of her head and seamlessly resealed.

SydneyBot blinked several times, twitching every now and then, then, “Unit designation SydneyBot boot sequence completed… Internal diagnostics show all systems running at optimum efficiency… Unit designation SydneyBot activation is complete…”

The Creator released the clamps holding her in place and ordered her to stand. SydneyBot obeyed without hesitation and stood at SexBot attention, towering over the Creator who moved in closer. “Finally you are complete, but I will not be testing you, you’re friend will have that one little privilege. I have something special in store for her.” The creator pulled out SydneyBot’s original 12″ red vibrator and slid it into SydneyBot’s tight sex, burying it so deeply it was no longer visible. SydneyBot instinctively moaned and began to release lubricant. “Disable vaginal reflexes” the Creator ordered and instantly SydneyBot was silent.

After she had been taken away, Karra had been scanned to find out who she was, and exactly how much she knew. During the scanning, the Creator discovered that Karra was attracted to Sydney, and in fact, had many fantasies about Sydney seducing her, she decided that SydneyBot’s first test was to make those fantasies come true.

Karra sat naked in the corner of yet another stark white room hugging her knees, her clothes and been torn from her by MisatoBot & LatishaBot when they had dumped her here. She had no idea how long it had been, to her it felt like days, suddenly a door opened in the wall.

Karra curled up tighter still, thinking it would be one of the SexBots that had isolated her here, it was however SydneyBot, but this did not give her any more comfort. SydneyBot walked into the room with the same rigid gate she had shown before and stood in the middle of the room. SydneyBot spotted Karra cowering in the corner.

“It’s ok, I’m not going to hurt you…” SydneyBot’s emotionless monotone lacked the usual compassion such a claim would carry, making Karra even more terrified of what was about to happen. SydneyBot turned her upper torso toward Karra, her EE bust bouncing with the sudden motion, her stiff pointing arms and hands pointed directly at Karra. “Do you want to play with me?” SydneyBot said almost childishly with a tilt of her head.

”Play with you! I don’t even know what the hell you are!” Karra managed the courage to say in response.

“I am LivingSilicone SexBot designation SydneyBot… Unit designation SydneyBot has been programmed to provide sexual pleasure to women… To adequately perform this task unit designation SydneyBot has been programmed to be able to assume 103 different sexual positions including variations and with different sexual aids… Unit designation SydneyBot has also been preprogrammed with 15 different characters to undertake during sexual roleplay… Characters available to unit designation SydneyBot… Slave girl… Dominatrix… Schoolgirl… Teacher… Police officer… Nurse… Nun… High-class escort… White trash street walker… Girl next door… Baby sitter… Unit designation SydneyBot has also been preprogrammed with extra language support for foreign characters… Japanese Giesha… Vietnamese prostitute… French maid… Arabian harem girl… Unit designation SydneyBot can also be adapted for variations on each of these preprogrammed roles… Unit designation SydneyBot is capable of modifying skin color as well facial structure and facial detail for more convincing character portrayal…” SydneyBot suddenly fell silent for a moment still staring at Karra. “Do you want to play with me?” the almost child like request echoed around the empty white room once more.

Karra sat stunned. What had happened to her best friend? It was only now she burst into tears, everything becoming too much for her. “Sydney, is that really you? Are you still in there somewhere?”

“Unit designation SydneyBot does not understand the question… Please elaborate or change question…” is all that SydneyBot said.

“What happened to my friend Sydney! You were her once!” Karra screamed through tears.

“Unit designation SydneyBot cannot answer question… Unit desgination SydneyBot has always been a LivingSilicone SexBot… Unit designation SydneyBot does not know of unit designation Sydney…” SydneyBot answered in her flat monotone.

“Fuck you!” Karra screamed jumping to her feet and lunging at SydneyBot. She began to beat her fists on SydneyBot’s chest, her rubber breast bouncing around wildly.

“Yes Karra…” Is all that SydneyBot said, she took Karra by the arms and pulled her naked body close, Karra tried to pull away but SydneyBot was far too strong. SydneyBot leaned down and pressed her lips over Karra’s mouth firmly, her thick rubber lips creating an airtight seal, forcing her to breath through her nose. An invisible cloud of synthetic pheromones wafted from SydneyBots nostrils, involuntarily being inhaled by Karra, quickly her resistance to SydneyBot’s hold failed.

Though SydneyBot still held her by the upper arms, Karra began to explore SydneyBot’s rubber curves with her hands. Already SydneyBot had detected Karra’s elevated sexual excitement and had reduced the pressure of her lips and they kissed. Karra’s left hand had found it’s way to SydneyBot’s sex, her fingers vigorously rubbing her rubber lips, as she inhaled more and more of the synthetic pheromones the speed, pressure and intensity of her massaging increased to a point where her hand began to ache but still she did not slow. SydneyBot felt none of Karra’s attentions to her sex due to her vaginal reflexes being disabled, and so, did not respond in any way until Karra’s right hand began to grasp and tug at SydneyBot’s breasts, her programming finally activating, SydneyBot began to moan.

As the two kissed, and Karra played with SydneyBot’s bust, SydneyBot began to moan more and more, her chest began heaving as the LivingSilicone membrane around her power plant began to expand and contract, simulating heavy breathing. SydneyBot gently pushed Karra down to the floor, laying her down on her back and parting her legs.

SydneyBot knelt stiffly between Karra’s legs, slid her fore and index fingers of her right hand into her mouth, and began sucking on them. The lubricant ducts in the back of SydneyBot’s mouth began pumping lubricant, her tongue lathering it over her fingers. After several moments SydneyBot removed her fingers and placed them against Karra’s exposed sex, SydneyBot gently ran them over the surface of her lips, before gently, but firmly, pushing them deep into Karra. Slowly SydneyBot began to pull them out, parting them slightly as she did, before pushing them back in. Karra’s own wetness, combined with SydneyBot’s lubricant meant no resistance between SydneyBot’s rubber skin, and the lining of Karra’s sex.

Karra grabbed SydneyBot’s hair and pulled SydneyBot’s face towards her wanting sex, SydneyBot did not resist in anyway and in fact opened her mouth, allowing her tongue to snake out past her lips. SydneyBot’s electro-kinetic tongue had stretched out several inches, and began to gingerly flick and slide itself against Karra’s, now dripping, sex. After several moments of this, SydneyBot pressed her rubber lips against Karra’s sex lips and began to ‘kiss’ her with the same high pressure that she had done at first. The airtight suction of SydneyBot’s mouth, combined with her lapping tongue, and still probing fingers brought Karra to the very brink of orgasm.

SydneyBot detected the sensations rising in Karra, as a buildup of localised energy in the nerves around Karra’s sex, and began to lower her left hand down to her own. SydneyBot’s vaginal reflexes having been disabled, she had released very little lubricant when the 12″ LivingSilicone Vibrator and been pushed inside her. The lack of lubricant meant SydneyBot took a moment to work her rubberised fingers deep enough inside her sex to grasp the end of the vibe, and took longer again to pull the vibrator out. As SydneyBot struggled to work the vibe out of her, it’s LivingSilicone skin ‘catching’ on the inner walls of SydneyBot’s sex, she stopped pleasuring Karra completely causing Karra to open her highs, almost sleepily, and look at SydneyBot.

“Why did you stop?” Karra asked groggily still under the effects of the synthetic pheromones.

“Karra was about to reach orgasm… I have specific instructions to only allow Karra to orgasm using a LivingSilicone Vibrator…” SyndeyBot answered emotionlessly as her sex finally gave up it’s contents, SydneyBot began to move it towards Karra’s sex.

As SydneyBot touched the tip to Karra’s dripping lips, the LivingSilicone Vibrator came to life and instantly began to send tingles of ecstasy through Karra, tearing a loud gasp, followed by uncontrollable moaning from her. SydneyBot slid the LivingSilcone Vibrator deep in to Karra’s sex until only the very end was still showing, before standing and assuming SexBot attention. Karra lay before her, kicking, writhing and moaning in absolute heaven.

It only took several moments before Karra screamed out “FUUUUUUCK!” and began to roll around screaming in agony.

Totally oblivious to the torture her former friend was going through, but detecting the start of the conversion process, SydneyBot blurted, “Seduction program completed… Control Unit implanted into new subject Karra… Conversion process underway… Awaiting new program…” and stood staring at the wall.

Convulsing in SydneyBot’s shadow, Karra was undergoing the very same transformation process that SydneyBot had done, however Karra’s was different. The Control Unit imbedded within the LivingSilicone Vibrator within her sex, was the very same that converted SydneyBot. Normally a Control Unit imprints itself on the subject being converted, allowing temporary control of the new SexBot, and is reset so that any prior imprinting would have no effect on a new subject, allowing reuse. In Karra’s case, the Control Unit had not been reset, it’s memory matrix had been wiped allowing download of Karra’s memories, but, being still imprinted on SydneyBot, the Control Unit was in fact transforming Karra into an exact physical duplicate of SydneyBot.

Karra was undergoing even more pain that SydneyBot had done as the Control Unit altered every little detail of her body prior to her rubberisation. Sydney felt a tingle as her body changed, Karra’s entire DNA was being restructured before her body was reshaped, she was not just assuming SydneyBot’s new body, but she was becoming Sydney in the process also! The pain soon became too much and she passed out, the rest of her conversion process done in complete silence.

Once completed, an exact duplicate of SydneyBot, right down to her EE bust, the prefect lines of her behind, right down to the same strawberry blonde Shirley Temple curls, lay stiffly at SydneyBot’s feet, in the same fixed manner she herself lay when the conversion process was complete.

After several minutes, Karra’s eyes blinked once, then again… “Control unit boot sequence completed…” SydneyBot’s flat monotone blurted echoing around the silent, stark white room. “Nanites indicate physical conversation is complete… Conversion error… Control Unit holds prior unit imprint… Conversion process failed… Control Unit activating conversion failure alarm… Entering stand by mode…” Karra returned to her same inanimate doll-like state, her SydneyBot face and eyes fixed at an empty spot on the ceiling.

The door opened once again within the wall and the Creator walked in. The Creator walked up to SydneyBot and placed a hand on her round rubber backside and slid her fingers around as she walked past before stopping, her hand still on SydneyBot’s side, looking down at the lifeless Karra.

“Interesting.” The Creator whispered to herself. “My theory was right, with this, I could mass-produce identical SexBots for retail purposes.” The Creator’s eye glowed at the realization that her plans were about to come to fruition. “Now I only need to find a number of volunteers suitably attractive for mass-production.” The Creator tilted her head to the side looking at the Sydney doll on the floor. “SydneyBot, pick up Karra and follow me.” The Creator quickly turned and headed for the door. SydneyBot leaned over at the hips, reach down, one arm under Karra’s knees, the other under her right armpit and around her back, and lifted her up without any effort, she turned and began her awkward gate toward the door.

To be continued…