The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE LOCAL CHIPPY

Chapter 1

Sypnosis: A popular (closeted) gay Youtube Hypnotist met his handyman-decorator for the first time and decided to hypnotise him…

For visual inspirations, Jared Pine, Kieran.

I just could not help it. It was too good an opportunity to pass. I found the information on the supermarket post-it ad notice-board, advertised as a fresh, start-up local chippy trying to build a clientele. In case you were wondering, I was NOT referring to a fish-and-chip shop, though fish-and-chip was indeed my favourite weekend food indulgence after my fairly intense weeknight gym sessions, besides my ‘gruelling’ weekday-job working from home as an IT consultant for a national bank. I was referring to the other chippy – the carpenter-cum-decorator, a handyman-cum-builder, etc. – and in this particular case this chippy was in a form of a strapping young six-foot-tall man of twenty.

How does he look, you ask?

Allow me, then, to begin from the very top: His mane was chestnut brown in colour, lustrous-looking, slightly curly but cropped short. In terms of the hairstyle, it was fairly nondescript. However I could confirm that the sheen was not the result of any hair products as every strand and curl on his head was pleasingly ‘au natural’. It smelt fresh and was still slightly damp, no doubt he had an early morning wash not long before he began his work day. Indeed, dear readers, I touched and even had a whiff of his hair. And why not, since he was presently standing there passively, oblivious to his surroundings, his eyes firmly shut and his entire body relaxed, swaying a little, his chin tilting towards his decent-sized chest, not to mention a pair of very perky nipples pressing teasingly against the fabric of his snugly fitted t-shirt…

Before I dispensed with the description of his facial features (and believe you me, it would be worth your while!), I must confirm at this juncture that I had already hypnotised him. I knew I had to do it when the door was opened and our eyes met for the first time. He introduced himself again (though I already knew his name and mobile number from the post-it ad) and with an artless grin offered me his hand, which was firm and purposeful.

Kieran completed his comprehensive three-year building and construction apprenticeship programme quite recently. He was determined to carve a name for himself in his chosen field and from the initial impression I had of him, he certainly appeared honest, sincere and eager to please. Such youthful sense of positivity and a touch of naïveté was disarmingly refreshing, and I felt myself being quite turned on by it all. But the icing on the cake was most definitely his face. THAT face! The sort that demanded every wordless gay cliché you could think of: Phowar! Whoof! Yowzah!

More details, you ask?

Okay then, if I really had to calm myself down and formulate proper words to describe his facial features, then it would be accurate to affirm that his brows were thickish (thank goodness no mono-brow in sight!) in the middle and tapered outwards into elegant but manly arcs at both ends, framing and accentuating his sparkling greyish-blue eyes beautifully (those eyes were mesmerising moments ago while they were still opened). With his peepers shut right this moment in trance, I noted that he had freakishly long, curly lashes. His cheekbones were prominent but not in a pointy, model-ly sort of way. His cheeks had a pinkish healthy glow with slight appearance of freckles showing through underneath the skin. The nose was best described as romanesque, but the tip pointed slightly to his right. This may be deemed as an imperfection for some but for me personally that supposed imperfection actually made him eminently more ‘human’ (as opposed to a demi-god as he otherwise would have been), which meant he appeared to me even more desirable and ‘real’. His upper lip was well-defined while his lower lip was full and slightly pouty. Right now they were a little parted as his jaw was slack and he was in a totally empty hypnotic dreamland. His jaw line was musculine and angular, and lastly he had a flat but solid-looking chin.

How did I hypnotise him, you inquire?

That, dear readers, was fairly simple. I was a self-taught hypnotist and had been running a popular Youtube channel for the past couple of years with over 100,000 subscribers already when I first met Kieran. Occasionally I posted ‘how to’ clips on different hypnosis induction techniques. Sometimes I uploaded subscriber-requested self-hypnosis sessions on topics such as managing weight-loss, tackling insomnia or phobias and breaking bad habits. But the channel’s most popular videos are the on-going series generally involving cute-looking young male volunteers. Some of these were planned sessions in my home or in the gym; while others were unplanned ‘street hypnosis’ at the local parks when the weather was good. Under strict hypnotist code of conduct and mutual agreement between me and the subjects, I helped them explore and experience different common hypnotic phenomena: positive or negative hallucination (for instance, an appearance of the subjects’ favourite film stars or physical objects being made invisible to them), short-term induced amnesia (forgetting names, words or numbers), alternation of reality (subjects regressing into their childhood, or becoming their favourite farm animals such as puppy dogs, cows, chickens and such like) and positive post-hypnotic reinforcements (such as getting better motivated for future gym sessions, setting and achieving goals etc.). The subscribers responded most positively to these clips mainly because they were entertaining, educational, good-natured and oftentimes even heart-warming. I took care to ensure my subscribers witnessed that I established strong rapport and respected my volunteers. At the end of the process, they always noticed that the subjects felt better and happier than they were before the sessions began.

Okay, I digressed. How did I hypnotise Kieran exactly, you impatiently ask?

The short answer to that question was a simple handshake interruption ‘instant’ induction. To elaborate further, I started by rambling on and on about the jobs I would like him to do to get him to an agreeable state of mind. Quite unbeknownst to him, those apparent job ramblings, though completely legit (as I genuinely wanted to refurbish my house), was deliberately worded in such a way that approximated closely to a preparatory pre-hypnosis patter. When I finally ended my monologue, I extended my right hand on the pretext of thanking him for agreeing to accept the massive ‘make-over’ project I had in mind for my house. Instinctively, he held out his right hand to reciprocate. Just then I broke the expected pattern by swiftly grabbing his right palm with my left hand and raised it towards his forehead. The sudden and unexpected change caused him to be in a slight state of shock and his unconscious mind became confused and opened to accept suggestions. From there, it was a matter of guiding his palm and fingers towards his forehead with a clear and emphatic command, “Sleep!” and he was out like a light.

I further deepened his trance by repeatedly waking him up from and re-inducing him back into hypnosis (a process called fractionation).

After ascertaining that he was well and truly deep in trance, I gently guided him to the armchair in the sitting room so that I could further relax him while I modulated his psyche to become totally open and compliant to me. Through this interview of sorts, I discovered that Kieran had only started his own business a couple of months ago, which he called simply as ‘The Local Handy Man’ in his post-it ad. While he was doing his apprenticeship for the past three years, he was also working as a part-time bartender in a local gay night club. I surmised that his good-looks and friendly personality must have endeared him to his customers who most probably tipped him very generously in return. He bought a second-hand mid-sized white van with freshly stencilled ‘The Local Handy Man’ logos on the sides and the back door. The logo was professionally designed by his brother, Kevin, whom I was told, was working as an interior and graphics designer. He owned many of the basic tools of the trade but he rented the bulkier and more expensive power tools from Travis Perkins.

As I described earlier, he wore a t-shirt, which was v-neck, light grey in colour and long sleeved. He also wore a pair of knee-length navy-blue khakis ‘cargo’ shorts (with a red-band of his underpants barely peaking through when he raised his arms to take some measurements in the house). From the spots of paint dotted across his shirt and khakis I supposed this get-up was his normal ‘work wear’. His construction boots were well-worn but clean and presentable. He also wore a tool belt with his portable spirit level, Stanley knife, pencil, measuring tape, a pouch of nails on one side and a small hammer on the other.

He was straight (as most of my Youtube subjects were), and lost his virginity to a girl when he was seventeen. He went out with this girl (Emma was her name) for two years. When she was admitted to the university up in Scotland, the physical distance between them inevitably drew them apart. Last year he met someone at a wedding reception and became intimate with her soon after. She was an older woman (aged twenty three, named Gillian), but she cheated on him and they broke up about six months ago. He was devastated from this break-up and decided to channel his energy into setting up a stable job for himself by becoming self-employed after he finished his apprenticeship course about four months ago. So far he had completed some fairly straight-forward one-man jobs like fitting garden sheds, building a greenhouse for another client’s allotment and laying laminate floors for a family living in a three-bedroom Council house. All the clients were pleased with his work ethics, positive attitude and high-quality finishes, so he gained further customs by word of mouth from these happy customers.

The more I knew of Kieran from his candid revelation under hypnosis the more he endeared to me. He was one of those rare species of young men who had their feet firmly on the ground and were hardworking and honest in everything they set their minds on. I had no doubt Kieran would do really well with his life and I was determined to reinforce and enhance his chances of success through hypnosis.

But right this moment I was also inkling for a bit of fun with him. Since I would be paying him quite generously from the jobs I required of him, I thought I might as well also get some other ‘perks’ in return while he was working for me by experimenting how I could guide him to accept things he might not normally choose to do under ‘conventional’ circumstances. Of course some might argue at this point the context in which I put him under was far from consensual, but I was determined from the get go that no matter how much I wanted to push boundaries with him, I would not pressure him to the point of pain, be it physically or psychologically. I wanted him to enjoy his experiences as much as I enjoyed devising them for him.

So first thing first, I convinced him (rather easily under hypnosis) that whenever he entered my house, he would strip off his clothes and fold them neatly on the side of the hallway, but would leave his shoes and his tool belt on. He would not wear any underwear ever again and would relish the extra ‘freedom’ his willy would gain as a result. He would stay totally focused while he was working. Whenever he stepped out of the house, he would automatically put his clothes back on. But the moment he step back into the house, he would strip them off again when the door closed behind him. Before he left my house after his day’s work at five he would take a refreshing shower in my bedroom before putting his clothes back on. Most importantly, he would immensely enjoy working in the nude and would not remember his nakedness the moment he left my house when he finished his work for the day. Lastly he would take no notice of any video equipment training on him when he’s in his birthday suit.

With the 4K video camera now switched on, I woke him up and watched him carry out my instructions. Sure enough, moments after he opened his eyes, he proceeded to pull off his shirt, then slipped out of his khakis and underwear like it was the most natural thing for him to do. He folded his garments neatly and put them away in the hallway (sans his underwear which he had forgotten that he ever wore the moment it came off him, as per the hypnotic instructions). As he returned to the sitting room I promptly put him under again.

Kieran was in pretty good shape but his physique could only be described as average at this point. He never worked out in the gym but his youth meant that he had natural definitions on his major muscle groups, especially his chest and upper arms. His shoulders were naturally broad and he was almost hairless neck down except for the treasure trail and his pubic hair. His bum was lightly dusted with fine hair in the butt crack area. His flaccid penis was uncut and about five inches long (yes, readers, I measured it using his own measuring tape on his tool belt!) and he was a proud owner of a ridiculously beautiful set of low hanging, decent-sized nuts.

“Kieran, you will continue to be very open and honest with your answer because you implicitly and completely trust me. Tell me, do you masturbate?”

“Yes,” came the quick response.

“How often do you masturbate, and what do you fantasize of while you jerk off?”

“I jerk off once a day during my morning shower. I imagined having sex with Beyoncé, Scarlett Johansson or any female celebrities I saw and fancied on TV,” came the matter-of-fact reply.

Okay, so it was a conventional shower-wank. But I was still immensely intrigued as to the ‘how’ of his shower-wank so I decided to watch and film him doing his daily routine in front of me.

“Kieran, when I next click my fingers and wake you up, you will imagine you are in the shower earlier today. You will not notice you have your shoes and tool belt on and will think you are completely alone and naked in your bathroom while taking your morning shower. You will feel extremely horny today, and will conjure vivid images of yourself fucking and satisfying your object of desire, whoever you fancy. When you masturbate, you will feel the thrill of every stroke you make to your penis. If you haven’t been playing with your balls while you were wanking in the past you will do so from now on. Play with your beautiful balls by pulling them, tugging them and squeezing them. You will find that playing with your balls this way greatly intensifies your jerk off experience by a factor of ten. You will pump yourself to an explosive orgasm, but you will not ejaculate until you hear the word, “Cum.” After your ejaculation you will return to the deep hypnotic trance like you are now, only twenty times deeper and even more relaxed than you are feeling right this moment, awaiting your next instructions. Nod your head if you understand what you just heard.”

I watched Kieran processed the barrage of information presented to him and was pleased when he nodded his head after only a few seconds later.

By now I mounted my camera on a small tripod and set it on the side table, pulled down my track pants (I never wore underpants), stripped off my t-shirt and sat down, ready to watch a real-life porn solo scene about to unfold before my very eyes.

When I snapped my fingers and said “Wake up!”, Kieran opened his eyes slowly. After a while his penis began to stir and grow and he instinctively grabbed it with his right hand and started to pump his rod. He let out soft moans of pleasure when his left palm began to fondle his beautiful pair of nuts. By now it was clear he was imagining fucking his object of desire as his eyes were closed, and after a few short minutes I zoomed in to capture the pre-cum oozing steadily out of the slit of his glan.

By this time, I was pumping my own tool and playing with my own nuts from the extremely steamy scene playing out in front of me.

When Kieran’s moans progressively grew louder and more wanton, I knew he was approaching his climax. But he did well for not spilling his seed as instructed while he kept pumping his penis and pulling his scrotum vigorously. By this time, I could feel my own balls trailing up and about to ejaculate and just before I was over the edge of no return I shouted “Cum!” and we both exploded together with loud guttural cries. It was hot to see Kieran almost bucking under the intense pleasure of his orgasm and from his dick erupted ropes of thick, white and creamy semen, spilling generously and randomly across the floor. He was clearly a young virile man from the amount of cum he produced. Bear in mind, dear readers, that he already discharged his load earlier during his actual morning shower, so the copious amount of cum I witnessed of him was very impressive to say the least.

When his orgasm subsided, Kieran’s breathing slowed down, his arms flopped to his sides and his head nodded forward as he returned to the hypnotic trance.

I took a while to recover from my climax. When I regained conscious control of my faculties, I stood up, pulled some man-sized tissues on the side table and proceeded to mop away the pools of evidence from my tummy and the floor.

“Kieran, when I next wake you up, you will feel refreshed and very positive about your day ahead. You will not consciously remember what you were doing while you were under hypnosis in this house. You look forward to starting your work here on Monday. Over this weekend you will find a card in your tool belt and decide to ring the number on the card and join the gym (I inserted the business card of my local gym into the little side pocket of his tool belt) as if it was your own idea. You will plan to work out there every week night after your work. If you have not been particularly careful with what you eat you will from now on. No more junk or processed microwave foods but you will enjoy only fresh produce. You said you are now living with your brother Kevin and that he is a decent cook, so from now on you will ask him to teach you how to prepare your own meals at home. You will not waste your time going to night clubs on Fridays and get pissed but will spend time planning your week ahead. You will feel healthier and happier that way. When you wake up every weekday morning, you will not wank off in the shower. Starting from next Monday, you will return here at eight in the morning to start your work. You will take off your clothes as soon as the door closes behind you, but you will keep your shoes and belt on. You will ask me permission to use my bathroom toilet and will proceed to jerk off your load in there. The jerk off sessions in my house will be fifty times more satisfying than the ones you had in your shower. After the jerk off you will carry on the work day as if nothing happened in the bathroom. While you jerk off in my bathroom you will not notice my presence there or that I am filming you. In actual fact, I am completely invisible to you whenever you enter my bathroom. Nod if you understand what you just heard.”

These were very long and specific instructions and I was happy he nodded after he absorbed the information I gave him. I had him put his clothes back on and walked him back to the original position where we were supposed to have our handshake. I grabbed his right palm firmly with mine as if no time had past from the moment he extended his hand an hour or so ago.

“Excellent, Kieran, I am really happy you are able to take on this massive project I have in mind, and I look forward to seeing you start work here at eight on Monday,” I spoke these words the moment I woke him up from his trance, shaking his hands steadily with a big grin.

He responded likewise with a beaming smile and I could visibly see he felt a hypnotically induced surge of positive energy emanating from within him. He declared rather enthusiastically and sincerely, “It will be my absolute pleasure working for you, Mr Pine!”

Only then I realised I had not told him my first name. “Don’t be so formal with me, Kieren. The name is Jared, just call me Jared. Enjoy your day and the weekend; I’ll see you next Monday!”

When the door closed behind Kieren, I was buzzing from excitement and could not wait for Monday to come sooner. But first thing first, I had to review and edit the video footages made earlier of him to add to my ever expanding private video collections of the subjects I had put under that weren’t fit for Youtube publication…