The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE LOCAL CHIPPY

Chapter 3

A popular (closeted) gay Youtube Hypnotist met his handyman-decorator for the first time and decided to hypnotise him…

For visual inspirations, Jared Pine, Kieran.

It was now three weeks since Kieran started his work in my house and I had to say he was indeed an excellent chippy. I felt he sold himself short with the label ‘The Local Handy Man’ because he was so MUCH more than just a chippy. There were only two more jobs left for him to do in my house: the bathroom walls and floor retiling plus wood-flooring installation for the rest of the house. Such jobs ideally required a manpower of at least two, so Kieran alone would probably take at least another fortnight’s worth of hard graft to complete.

In the meantime, I had grown really fond of this wonderful young man. I knew it would be impossible to permanently alter his sexual orientation (it’s a universal dream of many gay men who wish that some straight men they fancy could turn gay just for them). But having said that, with various techniques and workarounds utilising hypnosis I could pretty much get away with any thing I had in mind for him if I so wished without permanently compromising his core sexuality. Even though there were innumerable tricks of the trade available to a competent hypnotist in such a case, I was not the sort who enjoyed making and watching people do things against their will, especially if in so doing it would cause them physical pain or mental anguish. I had, quite thoroughly, through hypnosis, knew of Kieran’s likes and dislikes regarding his sexual preferences. Besides having never wished to perform penile penetration or fellatio on another man, I discovered that Kieran was a pretty open-minded straight guy without any overt homophobia. But like with all my previous straight Youtube volunteers I have hypnotised in the past, I would go through with extraordinary lengths and cares to ensure Kieran fully understood what I wanted him to experience and how he could fully enjoy those experiences safely. On a few occasions, I had to slightly adjust or remove any preconceived attitudes or prejudices that might be lurking within his psyche before he could accept my suggestions completely and willingly. So far, he had progressed from solo wanking to enjoying being masturbated by me. The furthest I was able to ‘push’ him thus far was to condition him to really enjoy getting his prostate stimulated with his own (or my) finger or a vibrating prostate massager. He realised rather quickly that the male g-spot was not to be trifled with when he experienced his very first explosive super multiple-orgasms when I stimulated his prostate while he played with his penis and scrotum. With the aid of a prostate massager, I noticed that his already huge cum load effectively doubled. That said, he never felt comfortable (even under deep trance) with the idea of his cherry hole being popped by another man’s cock so I respected that and thus far kept to his ‘limits’.

In merely three weeks since we started working out together, we had developed some kind of bond with each other. He was now so well conditioned that when he stepped into the gym he would ‘go into the zone’ automatically. Once he spotted me in the gym, he would stay totally focused and completed all the reps and exercises as instructed precisely without hassle. Kieran may have an average body by my standards three weeks ago, but within such a short space of time he was already beginning to develop more muscle definitions. I certainly did not want a hard-core gym-rat look on him, but I did want him to have a body that would easily rival any Abercrombie model. I reckoned that in order to achieve that look Kieran would require at least another four or five months of sustained gym work coupled with a pretty healthy and disciplined diet. So far I believed he was heading in the right direction.

I have also discovered that Kieran had been talking a lot more about his brother of late. This intrigued me so I decided to find out if there was some sub-text behind all these increasingly frequent talks about Kevin. As he swallowed his last bit of lunch during his short break in my kitchen one afternoon, I put him under again.

“Go deep into that familiar, wonderful and relaxing place whenever you are in the trance, Kieran. And when you are there, nod your head.”

When Kieran affirmed with a slight nod seconds later, I began my inquiry.

“Kieran, lately you have been talking a lot about your brother Kevin. Do you have something you really want to tell me about him?”

“Yes,” he confessed.

“What is it that you really want to tell me about Kevin?” I asked curiously.

“He wanted to meet you,” was his matter-of-fact reply.

Oh, really? I wondered why?

“Kieran, you know you can be absolutely honest with me when you are in this deep and happy hypnotic state without fear of judgement or recrimination. I figured you must have spoken to Kevin about me at length. So please reveal in detail what you said about me in front of your brother.”

“I told my brother I met this wonderful guy called Jared Pine, who seemed to be doing really well with his life. I told him that you inherited the house from your parents and is presently paying me generously to update its deco. I told him I also coincidentally met you in the gym. You became my personal trainer and helped a lot with my work-out. I told him you are very friendly and likeable, and I feel very happy, positive and content whenever I am with you.”

I found myself blushing at Kieran’s heartfelt confession. It was quite moving to learn that Kieran had taken so much to me in a relative short space of time. It was true I progressively induced in him the confidence I felt he needed to further aid him achieve any goals he set himself for his life. I really wanted him to succeed because I thought he totally deserved it. If it was possible, I fell even more in love with Kieran right that moment as he laid his feelings completely naked before me.

When I finally found my voice, I asked, “How did your brother Kevin react to your comments about me?”

“Kevin was very intrigued by you. He has been trying to get me to go to the gym with him but I always gave him excuses not to. He liked how my physique was developing within such a short space of time and he was very curious to find out more about you, to find out for himself how you motivated me as my personal trainer. He asked me if you were gay and I said I wasn’t sure. I told him you don’t look gay to me, and he retorted by asking me if he looked gay to anyone.”

Wait, what was Kieran implying here?

“Kieran, is your brother gay?”

“Yes,” he confirmed.

Wow. This was a pleasant revelation! My head was spinning. Perhaps meeting Kevin wasn’t such a bad idea after all…

“Kieran, thank you for being so open and honest with me. As a reward, when you take your shower in my bathroom after you finish work for the day here , you will wank yourself to yet another explosive orgasm, in fact ten times stronger and more satisfying than ever before,” I instructed.

“Do you have pictures of Kevin on your mobile phone?” I further inquired.

“Yes,” came the prompt reply.

“Very well, when I wake you up, you will not consciously remember you were put under or that we had this conversation while you were in the trance. But you will feel compelled to show me photos of Kevin from your mobile phone. In fact, after you have shown his pictures to me you will reveal that your real intention is for me to meet him. Nod if you understand what I just said to you.”

When he nodded again I counted him out of his trance and immediately pretended to be busy with the washing up.

“Say, Jared, do you mind if I show you pictures of my brother?” Kieran asked tentatively behind me.

“Sure, you have been telling me so much about him I most certainly want to put a face to that name,” I said casually as I rinsed the plate under the tap.

“Actually, you already know how he looks like, Jared. Well, sort of anyway…” Kieran said. Did I detect a grin in his voice?

“Huh? What do you mean, like you both look very similar because you were brothers?”, I turned to face him from the kitchen basin with a quizzical brow.

“More than that, Jared. Kevin is my identical twin brother.”

* * *

On Saturday that week, I agreed to invite both Kieran and Kevin to my house for dinner. Through hypnosis, I knew from Kieran that they both adored Italian food so I decided to cook them some.

At seven o’clock sharp in the evening the door bell rang. When I opened the door I was greeted by Kieran and his identical twin and gay brother Kevin.

From their facial features they looked remarkably alike. In fact, they were near-perfect clones of each other just by looking at their faces alone. Besides the hairstyles and the way they dressed (Kevin was the more stylish of the two, not surprising, considering he was working as a graphics and interior designer), I really could not tell them apart at this juncture. Built-wise they were roughly the same height, and from the clothes they were wearing, I couldn’t tell (yet!) how their physiques compare. Of course, prior to Kieran coming to my house with Kevin, I temporarily removed his automatic response when he entered my house. This was simply achieved by telling him that he would only strip off his clothes when he was alone with me in the house, not when there were other people around.

Not surprisingly, Kevin was very impressed when he discovered I prepped all the food from scratch. Whether he was shy or guarded I wasn’t able to ascertain – he never once initiated the conversation so far and only talked when spoken to. Kieran was the one who did the talking most of the time and thus he acted as a perfect ‘middle-man’ between Kevin and me.

After a few more glasses of wine, however, I could see Kevin became visibly more relaxed and comfortable. After dinner, we adjourned to the sitting room and I offered him my plush armchair. Kieran and I sat beside each other on the three-seater sofa (that doubled as a bed) facing him.

“Gosh, Kie, got to admit you’ve done a pretty sterling job to this house. Don’t you agree Mr Pine?” Kevin initiated the conversation for the first time.

“Yes, your brother is an amazingly talented and hardworking lad, Kev. By the way, do you mind if I call you Kev?” I enquired politely.

“Of course, Mr. Pine! Kieran calls me Kevi, but only he can call me that!” he said off-handedly with a grin. My heart melted a little when I discovered he had a cute smile, just like Kieran’s.

“Thank you, Kev. And please call me Jared like Kieran does. We are friends now so let’s do away with the formality,” I proffered. Kevin gave a slight nod and flashed his winsome smile again as he finished the rest of the red wine, his third one of the night. When I offered him a little more, he accepted graciously.

Seeing that Kevin was now a little less guarded and more chatty (the wine certainly helped), I decided that it was the right moment to lull him into a passive pre-hypnotic state before he got too drunk (as hypnosis would not work with a highly intoxicated mind). I spoke to him deliberately in an understated, almost monotone voice and droned on and on about what jobs Kieran had done in my house and what more he needed to do to complete the entire project. I got him to basically agree with everything I said and I carefully copied his mannerisms until he was unconsciously following mine.

By the time I ended my patter I stood up abruptly and exclaimed, “Right!”, and Kevin mirrored my action passively. I extended my hand for a handshake and said, “So great to finally meet you Kev!” and he automatically mirrored my action in response. Just then I broke the expected handshake gesture and grabbed his palm quickly but gently with my left hand. Kevin’s eyes widened a little in surprise but before he could react I moved his right palm swiftly towards his forehead. His eyes locked onto his approaching palm and when his own fingers touched his forehead, I gave a firm push from the back of his head with my right hand and commanded, “Sleep!” and just like that he was out cold. The firm push from the back of his head sent him toppling towards my shoulder, which I quickly offered to prevent him from collapsing onto the floor. I promptly steadied him and continued, “Sleep and stand, your leg muscles are able to support you while you go deep into hypnosis for me, that’s right, Kevin, go deep into hypnosis for me now…”

When the tranced Kevin was able to support his own weight sufficiently, I turned my attention to Kieran, only to find him chin-on-chest, eyes closed as well. Kieran must be watching the entire familiar sequence played out before his eyes rather intently and when he heard the trigger word “Sleep!” from me he simply responded accordingly as he was so well-conditioned to do.

I guided Kevin onto the sofa where Kieran was situated such that they were now side by side. All I had to do now was to further deepen Kevin’s trance through fractionation before I figured out exactly what I wanted to do with these two gorgeous sleeping beauties…