The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE LOCAL CHIPPY

Chapter 5

A popular (closeted) gay Youtube Hypnotist met his handyman-decorator for the first time and decided to hypnotise him…

For visual inspirations, Jared Pine, Kieran & Kevin.

It had been three months since Kieran finished the work in my house, and almost five months since I first met and hypnotised him. We had been in constant contact through our weeknight gym sessions. Using the power of hypnosis, I had successfully ‘convinced’ Kieran’s twin, Kevin, to join us in our training as well. In order to achieve the maximum results, I kept them in deep waking trance throughout the gym training sessions, which meant their subsequent physical improvements were nothing short of astonishing. In terms of muscle definition, Kevin still edged Kieran a little. This was not unexpected considering Kevin was already into health and fitness when Kieran introduced him to me. Still, I was suitably impressed with Kieran’s progress as I worked on him much harder than on Kevin.

However, their success was not just confined to their physical transformation. With the help of positive post-hypnotic conditioning, career-wise both Kieran and Kevin had done really well too. Kieran had his work calendar fully booked for the next six months, testament to his excellent workmanship and work ethics. By word of mouth, many of his happy clients either returned with more projects for him to take on or they recommended him glowingly to their friends and relatives. Kevin received a well-deserved pay rise for his creative work, which was a little miracle in itself considering how grim the economic climate still was at the moment.

On top of this, both Kieran and Kevin had even become some sort of celebrities, at least in the Youtube world. It all began when I ‘invited’ him (rather, I suggested to him via hypnosis that it would be a brilliant and fun idea) to become a volunteer to one of my Youtube hypnosis sessions. From my predominantly female tweenie as well as male gay subscribers, I was not surprised to see that they had all fallen head over heels in love with him. When I further ‘convinced’ Kevin to join Kieran in my subsequent Youtube hypnosis sessions a couple of months later, it totally surprised my subscribers because they were quite stunned that this dishy young stud actually had an identical clone! The subscriptions on my Youtube channel went through the roof almost overnight. From a fairly decent and respectable 100,000 or so subscribers I steadily built up in the past two years, the subscription doubled within a couple of weeks after I uploaded the first clip involving Kieran. Right now it reached well over half a million (and still counting!) subscribers merely a month or so after Kevin was revealed as Kieran’s identical twin brother.

In fact, just the other evening, when we stepped out of the gym after an intense and typical weeknight workout, two young and rather cute and giggly gay twinks bound up and greeted us animatedly. They asked for our autographs and even had us pose for some ‘selfie’ pictures with them. Fans of Kieran and Kevin made screen captures from my original hypnosis video clips coupled with some cheeky one-liners and posted them liberally in Vine, Instagram and Tumblr. Fans nicknamed the duo their Special Double-K and could not stop complimenting on their Greek-god good looks and physiques.

But our days of travelling to a gym for our weeknight sessions might be over very soon. I had almost finished converting one of the four rooms in my house into a personal gym equipped with all the free weights, bench press and full-body all-in-one workout machine. My bathroom was expanded and now had a small sauna area (that conveniently sits three, thanks to Kevin’s ingenious design and Kieran’s excellent workmanship) and a full-sized Jacuzzi for relaxing those arching muscles after our intense session. Very soon I would have an exclusive personal gym and I couldn’t wait for that day to arrive sooner when I can work out with these two studs free from the confines of any clothing…

* * *

It’s weekend again and as usual Kieran and Kevin arrived at my place 7pm sharp after they did their spot of shopping. Saturday was our ‘indulgence day’. No fat-free, low-carb, sugar-free meals we had on the week days, instead we had proper home-made wholewheat spelt pasta for our mushroom and cheese ravioli, honey-roasted root vegetables plus some organic non-alcoholic beer. We even had freshly-churned ice-cream made from Greek yoghurt and fresh egg custard as dessert. Saturday supper was the meal that I most look forward to from the entire week, not only because I enjoyed treating myself now and again but more so because Kieran and Kevin provided such warm and intimate company away from the intense gym sessions we had during the weeknights. For nearly six months I had known them, we had become firm friends. Between us there was an almost nine-year age gap (I would be thirty in less than six months’ time while they were now in their early twenties), but despite this we seemed to have a lot in common. In fact, I became very fond and protective of them, they were like two blessed kid brothers I never had.

In terms of fulfilling Kevin’s sexual fantasies, through hypnosis I had now conditioned Kieran to really enjoy those mutual masturbation sessions they had together every Friday evening in their own their flat, at exactly ten o’clock sharp. I set my mobile phone to automatically send them each a text message with the trigger word at quarter to ten and once they read the trigger from their respective mobile phones, they would quickly and safely finished whatever tasks they were engaged in. They were conditioned to load new SD cards into the various video cameras situated in their bedroom and switched on the ‘record’ buttons, cameras that they would not pay any attention to or knew of their existence in their ‘waking’ hours. When their scheduled mobile alarms sounded fifteen minutes after the text message, that would be their cue to enter their hypnotic ‘dreamland’, and from then on they would simply carry on with whatever took their fancy till both of them reached their orgasm.

As I often do with my other ‘volunteers’, I heightened their sexual experience and satisfaction by conditioning them not to cum until they gave each other the trigger word (in other words they could only cum when they hear the other one utter the word ‘cum’). After they climaxed, they would always lick and consume each other’s semen completely. This would ensure there were no mess that might raise suspicion when they woke up in their own beds the morning after the night before. As a precaution, they were instructed not to consciously remember their dreams when they woke up the next day, but deep in their sub-conscious minds, whenever they ‘returned’ to the dream land every Friday evening, they would recall in perfect clarity what they did together previously. This oftentimes motivated and induced them to explore further ways to mutually delay and ultimately increase each other’s orgasmic pleasures.

Just like Kieran, I had made Kevin enjoy the sensation of letting his willy free from the constraints of underpants. In fact, they were both conditioned to remove all their clothing after they returned to their own flat at the end of the day. When the door closed and locked behind them, they would go about with their business in the nude as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

By giving Kieran the premise that it was all in a dream and therefore any thing was permissible, he had become much less inhibited in exploring his own sexual curiosity. I still firmly believed he was essentially heterosexual, but in the safety of this ‘dream world’ he was free to let his bi-curious mind run wild and had so far experienced (and enjoyed) blowing Kevin’s cock and had even got really turned on when they mutually massage each other’s prostate using either a dildo, a vibrating prostate-massager or simply their fingers. He had not (yet?) allowed Kevin to penetrate his butt hole (though he would fuck Kevin at his brother’s request) and only went so far as to allow Kevin service his butt hole with a sensual tongue wash.

Tonight however, I would like to spice things up still further. So far, I had enjoyed watching them from the side. This particular Friday evening I decided the time had finally come for me to make my appearance in their ‘dream’. I had absolutely no idea how they would react when they saw me, but I knew I could very easily return them back into trance if things went even slightly awry. That said, I had my suspicion that at the very least Kevin would not mind my presence in their ‘dream’. I had very often caught Kieran casting furtive glances at pretty women on the street while with Kevin I often noticed at the corner of my eye that when he thought I was not aware, he would check me out and often lingered his gaze on my crotch or bum when we were out and about.

As usual, the pre-dream preparation involved them having their back passage cleared with water enema. As I intended to join them tonight I had the enema treatment too. When they were thoroughly prepped that way, I had them lie down on my king-sized bed facing each other. While still in trance and their eyes closed, I instructed them that this time their dream would take place in my bedroom. When they opened their eyes they would be able to communicate with each other and would not notice my presence until I started speaking. When I activated my three 4K video cameras (one on the ceiling with a wide-angle lens attachment, one on the side of my bed and the other one at an oblique angle which aimed at providing some sort of a medium shot angle, I woke them up from their trance.

“Hey you,” said Kieran tenderly, as he let out a little yawn.

“Hey, bro, here we are again,” Kevin responded and stroked Kieran face gently.

“Look, we are not in our flat this time. Is this… Jared’s bedroom?” Kieran pondered aloud as his eyes wandered around the room, taking no notice of the cameras or me watching from the side.

“Looks like it is, Kie. I am frankly getting a little bored doing this in our flat every single time!” Kevin joshed good-naturedly. “So, shall we begin?” he purred impishly as he wriggled his index finger playfully on the tip of Kieran’s nose.

Without much prompting, Kieran took the cue and started french-kissing his twin brother. Their hands automatically found their way to each others’ genitals and they wasted no time stimulating each other to an impressive erection within minutes.

This was only the beginning but it never failed to make me ooze pre-cum just by watching them kissing and mutually masturbating each other. The best thing about Kieran and Kevin was that they were not ‘performing’ like porn stars were paid to do, with all those fake moans and dirty cries. Their love and affection for each other were totally genuine as they truly and deeply cared for each other. Their love-making was neither selfish nor self-serving as they focused mainly in ensuring the other one received the maximum-possible joy and pleasure, which made their interaction truly spectacular and moving sight to behold.

After about five minutes of relentless snogging, they stopped to catch their breaths. Kevin spoke again, “Why do you think we are in Jared’s bedroom, Kie? Do you think we might see him in our dream?”

“I don’t know, Kevi. Do you want him to be in our dream?” Kieran enquired.

“Why of course! Besides you, he was the one I fancied the pants off the very first time I met him. I can’t be absolutely sure but my instinct tells me he is gay too. I don’t know about you, but I would very much like him to appear in our dream. Whether he’s gay or not, in our dream he WILL be gay. What say you, Kie?” Kevin asked.

“I often wonder if this is your dream or mine? Blimey, it always feels so real that I am certain it’s not a dream! You know I have never thought of Jared in a sexual way. He’s like an older brother we wished for but never had, I am always grateful for his friendship and kindness. But this IS a dream so anything that takes your fancy I’ll say go for it, Kevi…” Kieran proffered ever so sweetly and generously.

“Hello,” I finally broke my silence and spoke from behind. Both of them turned their gaze in the direction of my voice.

“Jared?!” Kieran and Kevin both jumped and cried out in unison.

“Gosh! You came just at the right moment… and… and…” Kevin continued as his voice trailed off when he noticed my nakedness. Kieran’s eyes surveyed up and down my entire body while Kevin fixed his gaze longingly on my semi-erected 7-inch cock (eight inches when fully erect) and licked his lips unconsciously. It was unmistakable from my point of view Kevin wanted my cock right there right now.

“You were talking about me?” I teased cheekily as I walked towards them and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Kevin wasted no time reaching out to touch my face. He moved his hand down to my fairly hairy but well-trimmed chest (I manscaped my body regularly from neck down but never fully shave off my body hair), encircling my right areola before giving the nipple a light squeeze.

“You feel so real, Jared, so real…” he eyes glazed a little while his slightly trembling fingers travelled further south onto my abs before stopping and making circles on my belly button with his index finger. Kevin had a very tentative but sensual touch and I found myself closing my eyes to savour the moment. Kieran, often the more gregarious of the two in the ‘real’ world, was uncharacteristically reserved as he simply sat there beside Kevin staring at us intently.

“I want to tell you both something,” I said, and immediately I clicked my fingers and commanded, “Sleep!” They both flopped down the bed with a dull thud.

“Go deeper in trance, deeper than before, relax and limp, your mind open to me and my suggestions easily and naturally,” I pattered as I made clockwise circles on their foreheads gently with both my index fingers.

“You will not know it yet, but when I next wake you up, whatever I say will become a reality to you. You will feel totally at ease with every suggestion I made and will fulfil them to the best of your ability and desire. Remember, you are in a dream and so you are free to explore and experiment, and you will love every minute of it.”

I brought their upper bodies up from the bed and sit them roughly the same position they were in before they went into trance and woke them up again.

“Kevin, you want to suck my cock, don’t you?” I flirted and teased cheekily.

Kevin’s fixed his hungry eyes on my now fully erected penis and nodded wordlessly. “Well, then, make it so,” I said and just like that Kevin took my cock with his hand and guided it into his waiting lips, kissed it gently several times before taking almost the entire shaft into his mouth, sucking away blissfully.

With the exquisite pleasure that Kevin brought me, I turned my attention to Kieran, “Come here, Kieran, I want to kiss you, and you will enjoy every minute of it.”

Without hesitation, Kieran moved towards me, closed his eyes and parted his lips in anticipation. My mouth met his and I wasted no time invading his mouth with my tongue. He was tentative at first, but after a while he began to reciprocate by releasing his tongue into my mouth. I moved my hands down to Kieran’s genitals and started massaging his cock with one hand and squeeze his balls with the other and that sudden pleasurable sensation made him gasped uncontrollably as he french-kissed me with increased fervour and want.

After what seemed like eternity (in actual fact when I later checked the video footage it was not more than ten minutes), I broke my kiss from Kieran for some air. When I regained my breath, I gave Kevin the permission to explore the other parts of my lower body with his hands and tongue, instructing him to start with my butt hole. He wasted no time and released my cock from his mouth and buried his face between my butt cheeks, rimming my hole with his tongue. His hands moved up and down my thighs sensuously before settling on my cock and balls, stroking and pumping it while he serviced my sphincter in wanton abandonment.

I moved my mouth down from Kieran’s mouth to his right nipple and began to suck it for all its worth. With my free left hand, I rubbed his left nipple and fingered his butt hole with my right index finger. Kieran let out a deep licentious sigh and closed his eyes tightly, utterly lost in the magical and tingling sensations my skilful hands and lips brought to his body. Before I reached down to his cock with my mouth, I instructed Kieran to turn to Kevin in order to suck his brother’s cock and to massage his brother’s prostate with his fingers. And so, in no time we settled happily into this triangular formation, each sucking and masturbating each other’s cocks and puckered arseholes. This went on for another ten minutes or so. When I felt I had come very close to the point of no return, I made them stop and put them back into trance in order to take another breather.

“Kieran and Kevin, you will feel very aroused while we continue our sexual game but none of you can cum until I said the word cum, and this will be your reality when I next wake you up,” I further instructed as I clicked my fingers.

“Now, Kieran, I want you to pump my arse hole with your beautiful cock while I blow Kevin’s rod. You may kiss each other,” I directed.

Without wasting any time, Kieran positioned my arse so that I was on my knees, doggie style. Both of them were ‘standing’ on their knees in bed so that Kieran’s cock was now pointing directly at my eager butt hole while Kevin’s erection pulsated enticingly before my face, waiting for me to devour. I plunged my mouth and deep throated Kevin’s peen and he let out a lascivious cry. Kieran lubricated his cock with his spit and impaled his tool into my waiting hole. When he was happily pumping away, he reached over and started snogging his brother (as confirmed from the raw video footages).

My rock solid and sturdy king-sized bed accommodated our weights marvellously and despite Kieran’s increasing fervour pumping his wonderfully ‘fulfilling’ knob into my insatiable arsehole, it barely rocked or squeaked. I moved my mouth in and out of Kevin’s succulent cock and started to squeeze his low-hanging balls with my left hand while I supported my body weight with my right hand. On top of me I could hear them moaning louder and louder while taking in deeper breaths as they continued to lock lips with each other. When I felt my balls buzzing, indicating that I was about to climax, I stopped sucking Kevin’s peen and reluctantly eased Kieran’s dick out from me.

With my right hand on Kieran’s tummy and left hand on Kevin’s chest, I pushed them down so that they flopped onto the bed. I lied between them and for a while we stared up the ceiling, catching our breaths again. Then I said the trigger word they were both out like a light.

“Did you enjoy yourselves gentlemen?” I asked.

“Yessss,” came the long, satisfied purr from both of them, one after the other.

All good things must come to an end, I thought to myself pensively. I kissed both of them on their cheeks and foreheads gently, took my time savouring and remembering their unique body smell, thanking them quietly for bringing me so much pleasure.

Then I gave them my final instruction of the night:

“Kieran and Kevin, thank you for having me in your dream. You know that I really enjoyed myself and I am glad you feel likewise. When I next wake you up, Kieran, you will kiss me while playing both my nipples with your hands. Pleasuring me this way makes you increasingly horny. Kevin, you will take my balls and suck it in your mouth and pump my penis with your right hand, while your middle finger of your left hand will find its way into my arsehole and you will stimulate my prostate. Both of you will not stop until I cum. When I finished cumming, you will both lick my semen clean from my body. When you finished doing so, you will both take each other penis and blow each other with your mouth while playing with each other’s balls with your free hands. You will not cum until you hear me say the word, “Cum” and then you will swallow each other’s semen right till the very last drop. When you finished doing so, you will both fall deeply into hypnotic sleep until I give you further instructions. Nod your heads if you understand what I said.”

Both of them nodded after a short while. I took another deep breath, thanked my lucky stars for these two perfect angels in my life and woke them up from their trance…