The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jen always had a thing for the loners. She found it fun to try and break them out of their introverted behaviours. During her first class of the day, she tries to flirt with one and change him. But she ends up undergoing some changes of her own.

Authour’s Note: This is a piece of erotic fiction. If you don’t think that you should be reading it, DON’T. Otherwise, enjoy! Any and all comments will be appreciated at

The Loner

By checker

Jen always had a thing for the loners. The kind of guy who would sit alone in class and stare blankly at the wall while he listened to the cacophony of people’s chatter before the lecture started. Or the guy who doodled in his notebook completely unaware and disinterested in the people who trickled into the lecture hall around him.

That was the kind of guy that boosted Jen’s confidence. For some reason whenever she was around guys like that, her confidence spiked and she was able to give off a bubbly persona that was normally stifled with a more social crowd. Maybe it was because the loner tended to give her rather plain female body more attention with their eyes. Or maybe it was because she could relate to that mentality, since she was practically forced into isolation during grade school when the pretty girls made fun of her below-average looks.

Whatever the reason, it didn’t matter to her. She just knew of the results whenever she conversed with them and it made her happy to be able to act outgoing. It was a small reprieve from her otherwise bland life.

It was the first day back to university after summer break and Jen was excited. Due to a financial difficulty, her summer vacations were never anything extraordinary and she had spent all summer working full-time as a receptionist where she was forced to be bubbly and perky. Even though it helped a bit with her awkwardness, she still found it hard to talk to a handsome man unless it was about setting up an appointment.

She walked into her first lecture theatre of the day. It was an “Intro to Economics” course that she chose to take as an option. Since there weren’t any prerequisites for the course there were quite a few first years in it and the class was packed. A stand of her mousy brown hair fell in front of her face and she blew it away as she scanned the room. She saw multiple groups of people who already knew each other, and their respective conversations added to the communal din of the room.

Since she didn’t see any lone guys in the crowd, Jen decided to sit in an empty spot adjacent to an aisle. There was only one spot between that seat and a large group that occupied the majority of the row, so she figured that unless someone had to sit there, she’d have some space around her.

She dropped her bag on the floor beside the seat and was taking off her frumpy, yet warm jacket when something caught her eye. How did she miss him? He was sitting next to the wall with a seat between him and a group of people who were too busy talking to each other to give him any notice. His dishevelled, dirty blond hair was his only visible feature as he read a book, silently. Jen grabbed her bag and shuffled down the row and past the group of friends, her sneakers squeaking on the floor beneath her.

Before reaching her destination, she meekly asked the group, “Is that seat taken?” pointing towards the empty chair. A few of them shook their heads while some of the others just carried on with their conversations and ignored her.

Jen beamed a crooked, yet warm, smile at the rather unfortunate guy in the corner who paid no attention to her and asked in her fake bubbliness, “Is this seat taken?” The question was in a completely different tone now that she was talking to meek person.

He glanced her way briefly and shot his gaze back down at his desk, “There are other free seats you know.”

Jen laughed at that. She had learned long ago how to play through a loner’s awkwardness and replied, “I’ll take that as a ‘No’.” She took off her fitted tweed jacket, revealing a bland sweater underneath, and draped it over the back of the seat. Jen dropped her bag on the floor with a thud and slid into the seat, continually watching the boy beside her.

Now that she was closer, she was able to see his face’s profile and she took in his appearances. There was no way anyone could describe him as handsome. He had messy, dirty blond hair, some thick glasses and an acne-riddled face. He was wearing a rather worn t-shirt and faded blue jeans. He had loner written all over him and Jen was excited.

“My name’s Jen, what’s yours?” She just needed to break him out of his shell and simple questions were the easiest way to do it.

“Look,” he replied, now gazing at some imaginary point in the air, “No offense, but I’m not here to make friends or meet people. I just want to learn economics.”

Jen was a little taken back. “He must have a really haunted past,” she thought. She looked down at her own worn jeans as she thought. They weren’t as faded as his and they were definitely in better condition. She just needed to collect her thoughts and figure out the right way to break past his insecurity. Maybe that’s what she liked about this type of guy: each one was a puzzle waiting to be solved.

She reached into her bag, took out her thermos and popped open the lid. The one thing about her thermos is that it had a tight seal on it so it wouldn’t spill coffee all over her bag, but that caused it to have a loud click whenever she opened it. The sound must have startled the loner beside her because her peripherals caught his head turning slightly.

She looked up and flashed a dazzling smile at him, “It’s kinda loud, hey?” He realized that he was caught looking at her and quickly looked away. “So what are you majoring in?” she asked, casually taking a sip from her thermos.

He slammed his hands on his desk, causing her to spill some coffee on her daring red satin blouse, “Look, I don’t want to talk to anyone. I just want to get through my courses!”

Jen furrowed her brow, “He’s really anti-social,” she thought, “Well there’s still ten minutes until lecture starts, I’m sure I can make some progress.”

“Well fine,” she replied as she tried to dab the coffee out of her blouse, although she knew it was no use, “You don’t HAVE talk to me, just listen.” She started to talk about her schooling as a Chemistry major and what she wanted to do with it. He just buried his head in his hands as she prattled on incessantly. She knew that would be the best way to break him out of his funk. She thought back as to how she’d always been able to have conversations with people and ease any tensions in the air. Talking was one of the things that she did best. Maybe that’s what she liked about loners: they would always listen to her, even if she had nothing interesting to say.

Slowly, he turned his head towards her, his face still cradled in his hands, and mumbled “Just, stop talking.”

Even though he was turned towards her, he was really only looking at her legs. “Well good, that’s why I wear designer jeans. Its better to have guys staring at my great legs than my small chest,” thought Jen. She swivelled on one of her heels causing her leg to move just the tiniest bit. It was a move she had picked up while flirting with guys to keep their attention on her legs by adding some movement.

“So are you from here?” Jen asked again, hoping that his focus on her legs would distract him from his insecurities. It also helped that she was wearing one of her shortest skirts today. She crossed one leg over the other to flash him some thigh. The guys just loved it when she did that and knowing that turned her on.

He didn’t answer and just kept his head still, cradled in his hands.

“Hello?” she leaned forward to get in his line of sight and get his attention, “Are you from here?”

The boy glanced at her face and looked the other way, “No.”

“Ah ha,” she thought sitting back up and flicking some auburn hair behind her shoulder, “I’m getting somewhere.” She was starting to think he actually looked pretty cute, even with his geeky demeanour. Maybe that’s why she liked loners: they were kind of cute in a nerdy way. No, that couldn’t it. She thought that anyone with the right ‘equipment’ was sexy.

“So where are you from?” she prodded as she unbuttoned the top of her of her blouse. A little cleavage always helped break the ice. Especially her cleavage, that wasn’t too ‘little’.

“You don’t get it, do you?” the boy was back to staring in space, “I don’t want to talk to anyone. No, let me rephrase that,” he brought a hand up to emphasize his point, “I can’t talk to anyone.”

There it was, he was just insecure and felt awkward talking, “Aw,” she replied batting her long lashes at him. She grabbed his chin and tried to turn him towards her, “You don’t have to be shy with me.” Jen was starting to feel really hot now. Though it should have been an odd thing for her to feel, it seemed like a normal feeling whenever she made a break through with some guy. It’s why she chose Psych as a major in the first place: the complexities of the mind excited her.

He refused to let her turn his head and batted her hand away, “No, I’m not shy. Do you think I always looked like this? I used to be the star football player at my high school. I didn’t have to try to pick up chicks and girls still flocked to me. But something changed. I can manipulate reality now and I can’t control it! I’m dangerous.”

Jen chuckled at that last comment. She hadn’t been paying attention to the rest of what he said. It was a bad habit of hers whenever she got wet. “How can a simple conversation be dangerous?” she asked, hoping to continue the conversation. The strange thing was, she knew perfectly-well how a conversation could be dangerous and her current horny state was a testament of it. She always wanted to have sex after a good conversation.

She recalled how last week she fucked a guy after simply talking to him about how sad he was that his dog died. She felt her modest breasts heaving up and down as her breathing increased, “Perhaps he just needs a good fuck,” thought Jen, “Maybe that’s what I like about loners, they are so passionate in bed!”

“It’s not the conversation! It’s me! It’s my mind!”

He turned to look at her now, but he still wasn’t looking at her face. Instead now he was looking at her tits. “Good,” thought Jen, “Guys tend to get lost in my impressive rack and just start rambling.” She was positive he’d be able to see her erect nipples through the thin material, and it would cause him to open up to her.

But he was quiet. She grasped for something to say to keep the conversation going, recalling the last thing he said. Thinking was so hard to do now, especially with how horny she was. “I totally know what you mean. Whenever I’m with my friends and we’re talking about guys, my mind goes, like, a million miles a minute. And I’m like ‘Well what if he doesn’t like me?’ and they’re like ‘Jenny! You’re mind’s taking over again!’ And I just know that I’d be better off without it.”

He pulled his eyes from the massive cleavage created by her gigantic titties in her tight blouse and looked at her face. Jenny felt proud of herself. She knew he’d want to talk to her now. Or maybe just fuck her. She’d be happy with either.

“Welcome class!” Jenny was startled by the interruption. She glanced to the podium at the front and saw her professor there. When she looked back at the boy she saw that his seat was empty.

She looked behind her and saw the boy climbing over chairs to leave the room. “Oh well,” thought the girl, “I guess he didn’t want to fuck anyways.” She looked around and noticed the hot athlete sitting beside her. “How did I miss him? Why was I wasting my time on that other guy? Maybe this cutie wants to screw me.” She giggled as she realized her thoughts kind of rhymed.

She looked at the hottie beside her, “Hi, I’m Jenny,” she whispered into his ear.

The guy turned his head and his eyes instantly locked onto her chest. “Craig,” he replied in a half focused groan.

Jenny giggled. It was such a common occurrence that she practically expected that reaction out of men. “I think this class is gonna be really hard. Do you, like, wanna be my study partner?”

He turned his gaze to her face and her seductive stare, “I don’t study with other people.”

She smiled and licked her luscious red-lips, “Neither do I.”