The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Look Where Thinking Can Get You

Louis C. DePasquale

It’s been a little over a month now since I started working on changing my brother’s outlook on life. I have to say even I have been impressed with the success I have had with him. Tank has always been a pretty impressive guy he stands 6′5″ with a blond buzz cut. He has the kind of deep bright blue eyes that you can get lost in and over the years many girls have. He weighs in at just a touch over 255 lbs of solid muscle hence his nickname Tank. He played linebacker on our high school football team but that didn’t last long after I started working with him. He ended up dropping out of school last week cause he was becoming just too dumb to wrap his mind around that “stupid school stuff.”

He just got a job working at local auto repair shop thanks to some help from his little brother. The owner was never sure why he hired my brother but he was sure glad that he did. The job will give Tank an income and leave him plenty of time to work out. That has become one of his new obsessions. Even though he no longer plays football he knows he needs to keep in shape to impress his little brother. Tank is spending less and less time with his old friends they can’t seem to understand the changes he is going through and he keeps getting embarrassed about his growing inability to make decisions for himself. The other day he called me on my cell at school upset cause he couldn’t decide what kind of soda he liked and need his little bro’s input. Always wanting to look out for him I told him to drink water it’s healthier for him. This inability to make decisions is something that’s starting to get out of hand. I pushed it on him a couple of times but it seems his mind is taking it to extremes. In 40 days I had taken my brother from a “B to C” student athlete into a lumbering ox with three basic obsessions; working out, fixing cars, and making his little brother proud of him

‘I decided it was time to start the next phase of my brothers training. Ever since I cold cocked Tank’s interest in the female gender he was still jerking himself off but now it was to images of hot guys. Since Tank has never had gay sex his fantasies are a little vague most of the time he pictures hot guys posing or if they engage in sex the guy just replaces the female. In his fantasies my brother was still the alpha dog and that needed to change. I stopped off at a local adult book store and picked up the tools I would need to turn my big stud brother into a big bottom slut.

It took a little work but my parents no longer go into our bedroom and don’t recognize any of the changes in Tank. They simply think that both their boys are perfect. I am always amazed at the porn one can find on the internet. I found hundreds of pics of big beefy body builders in submissive positions including some where they are bottoming for smaller twinkish tops. Not wanting to push him to far too fast I set up the computer in our bedroom with a new screensaver program that constantly flashed the pics of big men being submissive. I also bought a few DVD’s featuring body builders on their knees sucking dick and loving it. Luckily my parents had decided that it was a good idea to get me my own credit card on their account. God, life is good.

When Tank came home from work he hoped in the shower to clean up. After the shower he wandered into our room naked toweling off his back. God what a site my beautiful muscle bound brother naked his six inch soft penis just handing out above his oversize bull balls. I looked over at my brother and started pushing out a new line of thought at him Tank everyday when you get home from work you get hot and hard and need to jerk your dick. I could see a funny look come over Tanks face as his dick started to harden. What started out as a six inch softy grew to a nice eight inch hard on. As he lay down on his bed I could feel the same old fantasy’s start playing though his mind. Hey Tank I called over to my brother. The fantasy broke and his hand slowed down on his dick as he realized I was in the room with him. With a bright red blush creeping up his cheeks he answered my greeting with his usual hey lil bro what’s up?

I found these really hot porno mags that I just know you are going to enjoy cause this is the kind of stuff you like. I gave him a couple of pretty vanilla mags showing bodybuilders on their knees sucking off smaller less masculine guys. I spent a lot of time over the last month really building up the idea in his mind that anything I told him was the truth. Since he wasn’t so fast on the uptake any more I was my usual helpful self and pointed to the bodybuilders on their knees and said see Tank these guys look just like you. It didn’t take long for my ideas to kick in, as I walked out of the room Tank’s hand was once again going up and down on his dick but now the images in his mind were of him on his knees with a dick in front of his face. At the moment he was just looking at it but I knew it wouldn’t take long for his mind to move him along to the next step.

I had been spending so much energy working with my brother that I was neglecting my own sex life and that was about to change. Before I gained the ability to influence people I was your basic vanilla bottom who loved to service hot tops but working with my brother has kind of changed things for me while I am still a bottom who wants to service a hot top I am finding myself more turned on by the whole domination thing. Just the thought of taking a guy down mentally to the point where he begs me to service him gets me hot as hell. I mentioned my brothers buddy Trey earlier; well he has also been my sexual fantasy for the last couple of years. I look at him and the see uber perfect guy the problem of course is he is totally straight and very homophobic. Now with my new found abilities I could of course just force Trey to drop trou and let me at his pride and joy but my new found interest in dominance led me down a different path. I decided that I wanted Trey to decided on his own that he wanted me no matter how embarrassed it made him or how difficult it was for him and I decided to put my plan into play the next day at school. Thinking about Trey had gotten me hard and horny so I decided to stop by an adult book store I knew of that had booths in the back.

When I got to the book store the clerk started to ask me for id but I made him think he had already seen it, so I got some tokens and headed into the back hoping to find someone to get off with. Most of the guys I ran into were older guys in their 50’s and 60’s. Now I have nothing against older guys but they aren’t my thing so I kept wandering around looking to see what I could find. Then I saw him a god among men. It should be clear to you by now that I have a thing for muscle jocks. The guy I saw was clearly was or had recently been an athlete. His blond hair was buzzed short; he had a thin goatee that was cut like a chin strap. Since he wasn’t wearing a shirt I could see that his nips were pierce with crossed barbells and his flat tight abs had a diamond stud piercing through the belly button. His right arm had a full sleeve of tattoos while his left had just 1 tattoo on his shoulder that said RIP but I couldn’t read the name. His shorts had so many large rips in them I could see a pretty nice cock. He was one of the hottest studs I had ever seen I walked up to him hoping that he might let me swing on his meat.

As I walked over to flirt with him he looked at me and asked when they started letting babies in the place? I started to blush and stammer a little bit surprised by his comments. As I continued toward him he said look kid I doubt you could afford me its 50 for a blow job and 100 to fuck and just so there is no question I am 100% top stud.. You got that kind of cash little man. When I didn’t answer him he said I didn’t think so, shaking his head he dismissed me by turn his back toward me. At this point I was pretty pissed off without even thinking I reached out to his mind trying to make a connection. It took a couple of minutes to get in but when I did I hit pay dirt. He seemed to have a running dialog in his head about how hot he was and that he was too good for the old guys that frequented the bookstore.

As soon as there was a lul in his thought processs I told him to turn around cause he was going to see the hottest guy in the world. He turned to look glanced down at me and I could see the change in his face and attitude when he looked at me. I told him that I was so hot he was getting a hard on. His dick popped up in his shorts but I could hear the confusion in his thoughts, what the Hell am I doing…I am straight and here I am getting wood at the sight of this hot guy what the hell is wrong with me? You want to get down on your knees in front of this hot guy and start sucking his dick I thought at him. The confusion on his face was evident when he dropped down unzipped my shorts pulled out my cock and popped it into his mouth. It was obvious he had never given a blow job before. I lightly slapped him across the head and told him to watch the teeth. Keeping that in mind the blow job started to feel a whole lot better. His mind was a sea of unrest he couldn’t understand what he was doing he knew he was straight but now he had a dick in his mouth and his world was falling apart around him. I decided to up the anti just a little and added another thought to his inner monologue, how straight could I really be if I’m in here selling my dick to guys.

While he tried to digest that I grabbed him by the ears and started fucking his face corkscrewing my dick down his tight throat. As he started to gag from the unexpected drive down his throat I told him to relax and try and swallow he would enjoy it more. It took him a few minutes but he seemed to really get the hang of deep throating cock. By this point in time I realized that we were drawing a crowd. The older guys that he had embarrassed and humiliated when they approached him were enjoying the show. Yeah buddy fuck his face I hear from behind me. I could see out of the corner of my eye a couple of the guys had their dicks out and were playing with them while I face fucked the stud. It was getting really hard to keep my mind in his while I was enjoying his throat so I pulled my dick back some to slow things down and dipped myself back into his head. My idea that he might not be straight cause he was selling himself to guys had really taken hold and his mind was really working with it the pats on the ass he and his teammates gave each other after a good game suddenly took on a whole new meaning for him. The bro hugs he got from his buddies were suddenly suspect for sexual innuendo.

I decided to go in for the kill and added one more thought to the mix you know guys who suck dick are really just pussy boys who want to take it up the ass. That was the straw that broke the camel’s back so to speak. My idea became a revelation for him, I could feel his straight identity fading into the background as a ne w pussy boi was born. Up until this point his blowjob had been good but half hearted but now he went to town on my cock with abandon. I looked around and there had to be at least 10 or 15 guys standing around stroking their hard cocks. Get his shorts off him I called to the guys and suddenly he was covered with hands caressing his body and pulling his shorts down. He had me well lubed so I pulled out of his mouth. He looked up at me with such a look of hunger in his eyes that I pulled the closest guy to me right into his mouth.

As I said earlier I am usually on the bottom but today I guess I was for today I was going to be versatile cause I decided I was going to be the one who popped this jocks cherry ass. As I started to slide in he tensed up in pain. I reached out to his mind and convinced him that this was the best sex he had ever had and that he loved taking it up the ass. With that he started pushing himself back on my dick. I just sat there for awhile and let him fuck himself silly, I looked up and realized that the first guys must have shot his load cause the jocks face was shiny with a load of cum and there was a new guy fucking his face. Jock boi was moaning like a bitch in heat as he kept backing himself up on my meat, he went rigid for a second then shot is own load on the floor without ever touching his piece. When he shot his hole tightened up and started to suck then cum from my cock. When I finished shooting I pulled out of his ass and let one of the other guys take my place up his ass. After resting for a minute I let myself start to sift through his mind, turns out he was a local college frat boi who decided to make some extra cash selling his dick. At this point he was completely mind fucked and open to whatever I suggested. I reinforced the idea that had already taken hold that he was really an in the closet faggot who loved and needed dick as often as he could get it. I decided to increase his attraction level to older and heavier guys. I decided that I want to play with his head some more so I left him with the idea that he needed to discreetly find me at school tomorrow. As I walked away I noticed the crowd around him had gotten bigger my guess was he was going to be on his knees most of the day and night.