The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Loose Lips

Part 3

Rumors flew fast from Jenny’s red lips as she slung rumor after rumor to her circle of phone friends, knowing that when they talked in the evening they would tell Veronica. It was even better than Jenny could have hoped, as she didn’t even need to tell anyone the rumor, she merely needed to hear it from someone other than Jenny, and the whistle could be blown. Jenny was glad she switched to non-staining lipstick; she was tired of wiping lip gloss off the whistle. The past week her whistle had seen so much use, she sometimes didn’t even remove it from her mouth. There was comfort in the whistle—knowing she could call Veronica out at any time, and she felt a little empty without the whistle in her mouth. No one called her out on it though; it was like people didn’t even see it she noticed.

All the whistle blowing wasn’t without consequence for Veronica, as by the end of the week she had found that even the 2 inch wide dildo wasn’t doing anything for her. She didn’t find that strange, however. What she did find strange was that on a whim, she grabbed her old pink dildo (she threw away her smaller one weeks ago). Not sure why she’d grab something so small, she thrust it in her, and was shocked by the almost instant orgasm she had. She sloshed the now-small dildo around her large opening, writhing around in pleasure as she realized what she really wanted. She didn’t want to really feel tight. No, what she wanted was the feeling of having something loosely slide around her giant pussy. She wanted to be as big and loose as possible, so even the biggest cocks would just slide around inside her nonchalantly, as if they weren’t even in her. The thought made her orgasm again as she had a new goal in mind.

* * *

Jenny had been frustrated with her revenge as of late. She knew it was doing SOMETHING, but she couldn’t tell exactly what. Veronica looked flush most of the time, but other than that it was anyone’s guess what it did. And that made Jenny feel unfulfilled. Maybe she hadn’t been using it enough? She was spreading rumors constantly though, she thought. She pondered the question as she mouthed the whistle. Did the whistle get bigger? No, whistle’s don’t grow, she thought. While she thought about how silly that was, Veronica walked up to her.

“Practicing for later?”

Jenny looked confused as she realized she had stuck half the whistle into her mouth. She pulled it out, saliva forming a thin line as it dropped down her chin. She wiped it off and thought nothing of it.

“Haha, don’t tell anyone!” she joked. “For real, though, can I ask you something? Have you been feeling, I dunno, different lately?” She slipped the whistle back in her mouth.

“Different? What do you mean?”

Removing the whistle, she elaborated, “I dunno, just wondering. I mean like, you seem flush.”

Veronica panicked a bit but took a breath to calm herself, “Flush? I feel fine. Do I seem different?”

“It looks like you’ve got a glow about you or something.” Jenny pressed.

Veronica remembered, a bit too horny from the thick dildo inside her to remember she doesn’t tell Jenny these kinds of things, “Well, you know Jeremy? We totally did it last night!”

“What? Did you even date him? And didn’t you say he had a small dick?”

“I didn’t! And he DOES! But the sex was so good you have no idea! MM!”

“Huh?”

“That was only like my third time having sex too! Oh I gotta go, love the new lipstick by the by, really makes your lips stand out!”

“Thanks?”

Jenny was confused as Veronica left, slipping the whistle back in her mouth. Maybe the whistle was making her...want to have sex with small-dicked guys? She figuratively scratched her head over that one as she continued sliding the whistle in and out of her mouth.

* * *

Days passed and Jenny grew weary of her revenge. Not only did it take a lot out of her just to tail Veronica all the time, but she didn’t even get to see the results! If she did see them then she thought it totally wasn’t worth the effort. The problem was, she was sure she became very attached to the whistle. She rarely didn’t have it in her mouth, only when she ate and spoke did she remove it. She even had been sleeping with it lately, mouthing the end with her lips. She was also certain the whistle was bigger, but she wasn’t sure in what way, as it didn’t feel any bigger when she used it. In fact the blowing end had grown to twice the thickness of the original whistle’s body, making it about 2 inches. She also thought it looked less like a whistle and more like a flute, which made her giggle a little at the silly thought.

What Jenny didn’t know was that her use of the whistle had completely corrupted it, and now it was affecting her and Veronica whenever it was blown, which was a problem when Jenny slept with it in her mouth.

Veronica laid on her bed with her legs spread wide. She was excited as she took her biggest toy out. Pressing it slowly against her lower lips, she took a finger and spread some of her juices on the dildo. She leaked almost constantly now so she had quite a bit to spread around. Pushing on it, the didlo easily slipped inside her, making a plop sound as it slid passed her lips into the depths of her cave pussy. She moaned in ecstasy; the three inch dildo fit inside her without the least bit resistance, her sopping pussy ready to take any dick around. To her, however, that just meant she could try for even bigger.

* * *

Weeks had passed now, and Jenny finally had the perfect idea for revenge! She was meeting Veronica and some friends after school, where she was going to leave an anonymous gift to her, something totally sexual and embarrassing. She knew Veronica was fucking guys left and right now, and was a total slut, so she got a gift that would be totally befitting of her. Jenny finished off the basketball player she was giving head to, slurping the cum off his cock as she pulled off his 7 incher.

“Damn girl, I can’t believe you deepthroated that whole shit!”

Jenny didn’t even care, “Yeah, whatever, it wasn’t that big.”

“Shiit!” The guy lay in the supply closet, impressed with the girl’s skills.

Jenny walked out, reapplying her hot pink lipstick, and coating it with shiny pink lip gloss. It took a relative while to do, as her lips were so amazingly huge now. Beestung lips would be an unfair description. They utterly dominated her face, and her mouth couldn’t close any more than leaving a full-on ‘O’ space, much like a blow up doll. Some drool fell from between her lips down her shirt, but she merely nonchalantly wiped it and slipped the 3-inch wide mega-whistle deep into her mouth, feeling the comfort from having it filled. It wasn’t the same as a warm huge cock, but it was comforting.

At any rate it was better than the sex Veronica was having, which as of late was none. Her pussy had grown so big and loose, she had grown a reputation among the guys, and no one wanted to have sex with her. None of them could even get off inside her wide snatch, while she orgasmed so easily and shouted her love for small dicks in her. Her lips were distended and flappy, and she was always leaking. It was such a problem she literally had to keep the biggest dildo she could inside her at all times, just to keep all her juices in her, or she’d leak it everywhere. Veronica found it a sexy problem to have though, and she didn’t mind trying to slut herself up to see if anyone would still fuck her.

Jenny met around the corner at Veronica’s locker with her friends. None of them really noticed their changes, even Jenny’s which was more blatant. In fact, no one really thought their situations were different, due to the power of the whistle.

Veronica swayed over to the group, “Hi guys!”

Her walk was like a catwalk model trying to get fucked, after just getting fucked, but Veronica couldn’t walk any other way. Her hips had grown to accommodate her new gigantic pussy, and between that and the dildo she often kept in her, her hips practically crashed from side to side. She decided to go back to tight skirts and jeans, wanting the slutty effect it created. Many of them had indentation marks on the ass where her dildo would press against the fabric all day, and everyone would see it. On particularly leaky days, there would be a dark ring where juices would leak down the dildo into the fabric. The thought made Veronica hot but she tried to put it aside for now as she talked with friends.

The group chatted for a bit, when Veronica noticed the box on top of her locker, “What’s this? A gift?”

Jenny feigned innocence, “Really? Who’s it from, a secret admirer?”

“Shh, let me see. Anonymous? Lame, must be some shy guy.” She opened the box, and the group looked on, Jenny being particularly interested in Veronica’s reaction.

Jenny’s face grew excited, and then fell. Veronica smiled with joy as she pulled out the 10-inch long, 4-inch wide dildo. “Oh my god, this is so totally what I need! I’m almost up to 4 inches now! These things aren’t easy to find.” The girls congratulated her on the present and continued to chat about who might have given her the gift.

Jenny was angry at her failed attempt, and decided to give up on getting revenge. Besides, she thought, Veronica was far too preoccupied with sex now to bother with rumors, and she had to focus on getting more dick in her mouth. She decided she would hang on to the whistle, though. It made a very slight whistling noise as she breathed through the cock shaped body, drool escaping down the side of her sex-doll lips, though no one noticed.