The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Losing Catherine

MC MF MD FT HU

This story is an account of how I first gained interest in MC Hypnosis, and how being on the wrong end of it, as a man in love, made my life miserable, costing me the woman of my dreams, and costing her the loss of her personality and control of her life. It’s a little more romantic than my usual fare, and a slight departure. Maybe there is a niche for this genre.

Nick

In 1995 I made a trip from the Big Apple to small town USA on business, taking me into a hamlet deep in the Carolinas. After a long work week in a strange town I decided to go to the local watering hole. Within minutes of walking in, the best looking woman in the place and I locked eyes. I had to look behind me and make sure she was checking ME out. Wow, even in the dim light her eyes were bright, her smile infectious, and her appearance demure. I was hooked instantly. She was stunning.

Her body was flawless, from her shapely tan legs to her beautiful heart shaped rear, all the way to that lovely face. I walked over to her and asked if she minded if I stood at the bar next to her. “Not if y’all don’t mind me standing here,” she replied.

Catherine was her name, and she was as nice as could be. I was a little shocked at how well we got along so quickly, and how she was so similar to me in many ways. Just about everything I liked, she liked, and it felt like we’d known each other forever.

We left the place and went back to her house. I felt immediately at home, her house was so comforting inside. There was a sense of déjà vu, like I belonged here, even though I was a NYC boy, this place, this woman, felt right.

To cut to the chase, my business trips to the Carolina’s became more frequent, and I even took the trouble clients just to have an excuse to see Catherine. We were perfect together. We faxed each other all the time, and communicated daily. When the corporate office told me we were opening a branch in the area, I applied for a transfer. Catherine was telling me now, that more than just want me, she needed me, and I was willing to leave the City I had called home for over a decade to be with this beauty. Her skin felt like touching a woman’s skin for the first time. When me made love it was like I was in a trance, the emotion was so powerful.

I had been getting tired of the big city anyway, and had been getting fairly ill-tempered, even for a New Yorker. I was so ready to leave, I could not wait. I had 4 weeks to settle all the accounts with my previous clients, train the guy replacing me, pack up 10 years of the junk I had accumulated in my big city apartment, and at the last minute I had 2 funerals to attend. I was a nervous wreck, and then I got the call. “Hey Nick, its Catherine, I’m at the airport.” she said. “The airport? In Carolina? I asked. “No sugar” JFK, come and get me!” she said, with excitement in her voice. I hung up and grabbed m my keys. I couldn’t believe it. I was not in any mental state to take a vacation with anyone. Too much stress, too much pressure. I knew she’d want to see all the tourist crap as well. I was going to see her in 3 weeks anyway, why was she here?

I picked her up at the airport, she was still the same lovely girl but somehow had put on some weight since I last saw her, and lost the “glow” in her eyes. They looked dull now, and I didn’t know why. “Catherine, this is great surprise, but you didn’t tell me you were coming...” I said. “Well, I’m here now and I want to see everything! Won’t this be great!” She said. Yeah, great I thought. My god, I loved this gal, wanted to be with her forever, even the thought of a ring wasn’t the usual gut-churner it was in the past, but the timing, my god, the timing. This was going to make my move 100 times harder.

Well, I did my best to take her everywhere, and the traffic sucked, vendors were rude and she was no where near the same person I remembered from only a few weeks before. It was very strange, I was at a loss.

At the end of a week where sex never happened and she was not herself, but someone else entirely, I was ready for the vacation to end. She spent the entire trip on the phone with a “counselor” who she had to confide everything in. If he called, her eyes would glass over when she answered the phone, and if we were starting to get a little affectionate, after the call she’d be cold as ice. I had no idea why she needed to confide in this guy or who he was. She had some “issues” he was an “expert” in, and he was helping her though it. I was in for a shock.

She acted frigid the last night we were together, after me forking out some dough for her to spend a day at the beauty shop. I sprung for a massage, facial, tanning time, pedicure, manicure, etc. and she was cold as ice. Screw this shit, I thought, this is total BS. I’m not the kind of guy who thinks dinner buys me sex, but Christ, I wanted her to feel pretty, since she was down, and thought we could make up. All I did was play chauffer and cough up cash to make her look and feel great, nothing returned for me.

Then she tells me she has an early flight out. That’s when I said: “Fine baby, you want early, you got it.” I took her to the airport an hour prior to her flight. To be safe, I made it an hour and a half. Now I had one less week to move my entire life, I had already given up my beautiful apartment on 5th ave with a view, to move to jack-ass flats to be with this beautiful girl, who was now not talking to me.

Flash forward to three weeks later.

I drove 24 hours straight, no sleep to get to my destination. I stopped at truck stop for a shower and got back behind the wheel. By 36 hours later I was there. At her front door. I felt ready to drop from exhaustion, and after three weeks of living hell I was finally there. My love, my angel my woman who I had tossed away a life for to be with. I had not been able to reach her on the phone the last 3 weeks, so I was showing up in the middle of the night, but thought I’d get a better reception than I did.

I knocked at the door. A deep voice resonated from inside. “Get the damned door, bitch.” She appeared. She looked a little haggard, but when she saw me her eyes lit up. “Nick” it’s you, I hadn’t heard from you.

“Yeah, it’s me, remember? For 6 months I had planned on being here to be by your side, who the hell was that I heard?” I asked. “Oh, that’s Jim.” she said.

I heard the sound of an electric wheel chair coming down the hall. A light went on. “By my side.” He commanded. Catherine’s eyes went glassy and she stiffly walked over to him and stood next to him, at attention, as if waiting for further instructions. “My voice only, bitch.” He said next. She posture stiffened a little more, her expression blank.

“Catherine, what the hell is going on here?” I asked. She said nothing. “Catherine! Can’t you hear me?” I yelled. “She don’t respond to nothing but my voice, boy” he said with a drawl. “This is fucking bullshit, man, who are you?” I said. “I’m her operator, boy, and she’s mine to do with what I want.” he said. “Catherine, tell this guy we’re in love” I tried to get her to speak. “It’s useless, man, she’s totally programmed.” said Jim. “Bitch, what do you live for?” He asked. “I live to obey Jim, I am addicted to his semen and serve him without question. I am Jim’s property, I am nothing without Jim to command me.” Catherine recited, as if she said it a thousand times.

“Shit, boy, after she’s been under and repeated that thought and only that thought to herself a couple thousand times, she believes it.” said Jim. “Watch this” He spun his chair toward her and undid his fly. “Suck your nectar down bitch” He said. Catherine slowly dropped to her knees, mechanically, and began to suck him off. I stood horrified as she looked so eager and in need of the semen. He came in about 30 seconds and she swallowed every drop. “How else may I serve you, master?”

“Wipe your mouth and get on all fours, put on your leash.” He said, and she got on all fours, attached a leash to herself and handed an end to him.

“Is this why her trip to New York was so horrible for me? Were you the guy on the phone? How the hell did this happen?” I asked, frantically.

“Well, see-uns as how you cain’t do shit about it boy, I’ll tell you then you can get the fuck out of here.” He said. But first he said “boots” and Catherine began to lick his boots clean, moaning to herself, constantly looking up for his approval. He pulled out a pinch of Skoal and put it into his mouth. He spoke again.

“I seen her at the bar one night, and asked her out. She said she was waiting on some New York feller to move down here, and how he swept her off her feet and all. I hate you city fuckers, and said you was far away and probably was having fun on your own, that she should have fun with me. Know what she said? She said we could be friends. Shit, friends, and her with that body of hers. I wasn’t in the chair then, but had to use a cane. I was sick, and knew I was not gonna be able to take care of myself much longer, and shit, she had this big old house, I had nothin. She told me where she worked and I knew she made good money. I had to set myself up. I apologized for coming on so strong and said, “sure, we can be friends”. Well friend I was boy. I consoled her like a true gentleman, reading up all them hypnosis books and learning all I could as fast as I could. I learned to talk to her so she’d fall into a trance, and then I’d get it deeper.

Shit, she was already half way there on them pain killers for her headaches, which, she don’t get no more unless she tries to disobey me. That’s another key, like training a dog. You gives em’ pain when they bad, and pleasure when they good. Except the pleasure is all in her mind now. I got her self esteem real good n low, to nothing. I built myself up and one weekend got her so damn hypnotized that I locked her in a closet and made her repeat 10,000 times, “I live to obey Jim, I am addicted to his semen and serve him without question. I am Jim’s property, I am nothing without Jim to command me.”

“By the time I opened up that closet door on Monday morning, she was mine. I keep her in a trance most of the time, letting her go to work, to the store, and then she’s home, to obey her sole operator.”

“I knew y’all would get suspicious so I had her fly to New York and stress you out. She can’t get wet over anyone but me, without getting a headache. If I get any sicker and drop dead, shit, she’ll be of no use to anyone. She’ll eat herself up about 100 pounds, and spend her time masturbating over pictures of me, til they take her away. She’ll be just like a wax figure if I am gone, unless she’s eatin or cumming over my old laundry.

“Shit watch this”. He said He snapped his fingers and Catherine looked up at him. “Spittoon” he commanded. She opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes. He spat a huge glop of juice right into her mouth, she swallowed it. There was a bit still left on her face.

“Heh, Heh, that’s rich ain’t it? I got her so fucking low she’s my spittoon, my blow job on legs, and shit, If I can’t get out of bed to piss at night, I don’t have to. You can imagine the power I feel in that. She don’t think she’s worth any better.

“What are you worth bitch?” He asked her. “I have no worth, I am only useful as long as Jim commands me, I am Jim’s property. My body belongs to him.” she recited.

I could not believe the control this guy had over her. I was shocked and disgusted, and yet, I envied his power. Here this woman had been bright, funny and beautiful, with her whole life ahead of her, and now she obeyed commands mindlessly, totally under control of this dying redneck. Once he was gone, she’d be limited to overeating and masturbating to his soiled laundry, and a catatonic the rest of the time.

“Yep,” he said, “I’m set now boy. She signed over the house, the car, and her savings to me. I get the check and she works, I let her keep her job skills, but as soon as she steps in this house she has one train of thought.” I erased just about everything else, til now. I’ll finish it while you are here so you know you’re out of the picture for good. “Bitch, listen up, beg.” Catherine rose up on her knees and begged like a dog. “Did you know any men before me?” She answered. " I knew a man Named Nick From New York, he was to come down here sir.”

“Listen carefully, bitch-deepen your trance, deepest level.” he said. Catherine became eerily stiff, very vacant looking. “You will only remember ever meeting me, and all I have taught you. You will recognize and remember nobody from before me. You are my property and that is my command. Erase now!” He said. Catherine shuddered for a moment and then her face looked blank.

“Spittoon”, he said again. She went into position, and accepted another glob. I was repulsed. She awaited her next command.

“Catherine, snap awake”. He barked.

I thought I had a chance, “Catherine, it’s me Nick, do you remember me? “I’m sorry sir, I have never met you before in my life, are you a friend of Jim’s?” She asked.

“No,” I said. “He was just leaving dear”, said Jim. “Oh, said Catherine. Bye Bye.

I left that house, dejected, hurt, shocked, but not broken. I vowed to master this hypnosis thing, and if Catherine was too polluted to ever save, then I’d go somewhere where everyone was already a zombie, waiting to be programmed...I’d go to LA.