The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Loss of Control

(hus+wife, bond, mc)

(Puzzle500)

1997/02/17

I sat in silence beside my wife during the long ride in the black sedan. I was blindfolded, a thing I considered unnecessary since we were only going to a marriage counselor. My wife had arranged for us to see a “highly respected counselor/therapist.her exact words. Our marriage had definitely been on the rocks and needed some kind of help. I had agreed to see this individual, but was feeling reluctant at the unorthodox method of our first visit.

The car had finally turned onto what seemed to be a gravel road, and after a few minutes it stopped. The doors were opened, and the driver had us hold hands; he seemed to be leading my wife, and I was bringing up the rear, trying desperately not to stumble. Up some stairs we were led, and then into a building or house. At that point, we were allowed to remove our blindfolds. To all appearances, we were in an older house, in a spacious living room with hardwood floors and antique furnishings. A fire crackled in a large rock hearth, and next to it in an overstuffed chair sat a man. He wasn’t a big man, just kind of average. Average in size, in looks...but his eyes were dark and confident. Age was impossible to guess.

“Welcome to my home.” his voice was strong and sure. “I trust your ride was pleasant?”

My wife smiled and nodded her head, and I said that it was fine.

“Have a seat on the couch, and enjoy some brandy.” He clapped his hands together twice, and a young woman came out of a dark hallway with a pair of glasses partially filled. She said nothing as she handed us our drinks and refused to make eye contact. And then she was gone. As we sipped on the brandy, our unusual host probed us with light questions regarding our house, our families, our jobs. After about fifteen minutes of this, I realized that the brandy was doing its job making us both relax. In fact, after nearly finishing her drink, my wife seemed to be slightly drunk, but not in a rowdy way..She was slouched to the back of the couch, and talked as if she were almost asleep. I realized that I too was quite relaxed, and found that I hadn’t been listening to the conversation.

“....that I really just wanted to be fucked sometimes, ya know?” That was the sentence that was coming out of my wife’s slurring mouth that nearly snapped me awake....nearly. But it was too late, and the drug induced sleep overcame me.

When I came to, I was very groggy. It took me quite awhile to remember my last thoughts, and as those memories flooded back I found that I was bound spread eagled to a reclining x-shaped table. More importantly, I was naked.

“Finally awake, I see.” The therapist’s voice startled me. He was walking towards me, pushing a cart with a television on it. Trying to demand what was going on, I discovered that I was gagged with a ball gag. “This is all part of your therapy, Don. Just relax and go with the flow.”

At that point I began looking around, trying to see what had happened to my wife. The television was now in front of me and was turned on. The screen showed my wife sitting on the edge of a bed, completely naked. She just sat there with a far away look in her eyes, seemingly not focused on anything.

“Your wife has been hypnotized with the help of some drugs. You could have been too, but I’ve chosen not to do that...yet. We’ll try a different approach with you right now. You’re going to watch your wife do many things, but you will have no control over it. You will simply have to watch.” He leaned in close to my face and his hand rested on my stomach. “Your wife is under my control. She will do everything I tell her. Everything.” His hand slid down my stomach to my cock, and just how helpless I really was sank in. “I’m going to fuck her Don, and she’s going to willingly suck my cock.” He gripped my balls slightly, and my cock began to harden.

“Stop!” I tried to say, but it came out as a grunt. The humiliation was almost too much to bear, and I turned my head away.

He stroked my cock to a full erection and then turned away. “Enjoy the live video, Don.”

In a matter of moments he was on the screen now, approaching my wife. He opened his robe to reveal his erection. Instantly my wife knelt down and began to blow him. After a few minutes of her slutty sucking, he pulled her up and pushed her back onto the bed. He looked directly at the camera and appeared to be looking into my eyes; with a smirk, he turned back to her. “Your husband is watching us, Sheila. Show him what a slut you are now and beg me to fuck you.”

She begged. Like an animal in heat, she began to writhe on the bed, working her hands between her legs, running them up and down the inside of her thighs, holding them out in reach of his cock. “Please Master, please, come fuck me. I’ll do anything you want, be anything you want; anything for your cock.”

“Are you my whore, Sheila?”

“Yes, Master, I’m your whore.”

“Look at the camera, tell your husband that I own you now.”

She sat up putting a wet finger in her mouth, then pulled it out sensuously. “Don, this is my Master. He owns me completely, and I’ll do anything he asks.” Then she leaned in a little closer. “And so will you, husband. So will you.” With that, she lay back and began to beg him to fuck her again.

His robe fell from his shoulders and I saw him climb onto the bed and enter my wife in one fluid motion. She screamed out a throaty “Yes!” and they fucked hard and fast. In less than five minutes, he’d thoroughly fucked my wife, spilling deep into her. After taking a moment to catch his breath, he pulled out of her and stood, reaching for his robe. “Come with me slut.” he commanded. “It’s time to put your husband under control now.”

* * *

My cock was throbbing, despite my anger and humiliation at what had just happened. They entered, the therapist first, my wife following. She looked so sexy, hair a little messed up, face flushed, a slight sheen on her naked body from fucking. They stood next to my table, and Sheila made eye contact with me. I saw only pure confidence in her eyes, as if she knew the answers to all of life’s questions.

“Now it’s time for you to give up control, Don. Feel free to fight it; that will only make your bond to me stronger.”

“Soon, Don, soon you’ll know the pleasure of being his slave.” My wife reached between her legs, bringing up fingers sticky with their cum. “Taste it, husband, taste the fruit of submission.” She put her fingers on my lips even as I tried to turn away. She laughed and turned to her Master. “Take him, make him yours Master. I want you to take my husband and use him as your toy, just like you’ll use me.”

Her slutty talk was causing my cock to throb; I didn’t want it to, but I couldn’t stop it. And it didn’t go unnoticed. “You have no idea how easy this will be.” he said as he grabbed my cock. He went to a drawer and pulled out some things I could not see. “Remove his gag and blindfold him.” he commanded my wife as he tossed her a black scarf.

I tried to get through to her as she covered my eyes, tried to convince her that we had to get out of here fast, get away from this madman. She only laughed, and then pumped my hard cock. “Now you can’t really mean that can you, darling?”

He was next to me again. It was too late now. “You still have a choice Don. If you wish to leave, I’ll let you. But your wife will belong to me and serve as my slut and whore, and you will be served divorce papers. And I assure you, you will be penniless.” Suddenly I felt a mouth on my penis, hot and wet. I could hear my wife’s chuckle, felt it on my cock as she began to slowly move up and down on me. “Or, you can beg me to take you too, and you will also be my slave, and will obey me in everything.”

“No, damn you!” I managed to say between breaths. My wife was giving me the best blow I’d ever had, and it was twisting my mind to have something so pleasurable going on while having my freedom threatened.

“Now think carefully about it before you answer.” he said as he leaned in close. His hand gripped my neck, and he pushed my head back. His breath was on my ear. “Think long and hard. Do you feel the pleasure building between your legs? Hmm? Can you feel the loss of control? I’m taking your control as your wife is sucking your cock. I’m controlling her, and through her I’m controlling you. Do you think you could really keep from shooting off in her mouth? That’s not control. Think about it...if you want control, you will not cum. But I want you to cum. And when you do, that will be a sign to me that you willingly relinquish control to me.”

At that point, my wife began to work a lubricated finger into my ass. I groaned out loud, wanting to shut my legs to their intrusion, but I was locked in place. My breathing came faster.

“That’s right, Don. Fight it. Fight it for as long as you can. And when you can’t fight any longer, you will be mine. The instant you cum in her mouth, I’m going to give you a shot.” I felt a needle teasing my stomach, and then my nipples. “This drug works fast, and when combined with my special hypnosis, you will become a horny slut just like your wife, eager to do anything I command. I have great plans for you two. A husband and wife team make a great pair of slaves. It’s so erotic to know that you have control over two individuals who were committed to each other; it’s a great thrill to be able to degrade one in front of the other, to take all pride away from them.”

I was beginning to groan. I knew I didn’t have long to wait.....the pressure was building, and I was lost.

“Are you about to come, slut? Hmm? Let it go now, into your slutty wife’s mouth. Give it up, and give yourself to me.”

“Oh, god...please...I don’t want.........”

“Please?” he taunted. “Did I hear you beg? Beg for release now!”

“Please.....please....” I groaned long and hard as I came, shooting viciously into my wife’s waiting mouth. Immediately I felt the needle prick my arm, and a heat spread right into my head even as my wife continued to milk my cock. The blindfold was removed, and through a haze of many colors I saw my Master looking into my eyes.