The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost and Found

For Divney, Ellie, Andy, and Yoshi, with my thanks

I almost didn’t see it at first because the room was so dim, but then Joanie moved the curtain a little and I noticed a subtle reflection from behind a stacking chair nearby. It was a pocket watch.

You see bunches of those at hypnosis cons, of course, and there had been several pulled out of pockets that day just in this room, which was used as an informal practice lounge. But this one was different.

For starters, it was all black. The metal casing had a satiny sheen to it, as did the equally dark chain and clip. Embossed in the black metal on the back was a crest comprising a two-headed eagle, a crown or scepter, winding lengths of thorny vine—or perhaps barbed wire?—and the motto Potentia Regere. A similar design adorned the front cover. The effect was striking, looking both regal and vaguely sinister at the same time. And I felt certain I’d seen it before, but couldn’t quite place where.

“Dave! Are you going to help me or just stare at your hand?”

Joanie’s annoyed voice snapped me out of my fog. “Sorry,” I gulped, slipping the watch into my pocket for the moment. “What should I do?”

“Just straighten out the chairs and pick up anything people left on the floor. Nobody is using the room until tomorrow morning, so we don’t have to stack them or anything.”

“Right.”

The practice lounge was a hotel room with the two queen beds and most other furniture removed and a bunch of standard-issue stacking chairs and ottomans brought in. The result was a practice space that could seat as many as two dozen people in clusters of typically two to five, and have each cluster sufficiently separate to keep the general din of voices under control. There had been times during the day when we’d pushed the upper limit; fortunately hypnokinky people tend to be very friendly.

It only took a few minutes to straighten up for the next day. We collected water bottles and stray cups for the recycling, put the chairs against the walls to make a big open space in the middle, and we were basically done. Which was good, because I’d been trying all day to work up the courage to ask Joanie for a play date. Joanie she loves trance and has very few boundaries, which makes her extremely popular during the evening parties; my best chance was to ask her before the party started.

And there she was, holding out the blue recycling can in front of me. “Find anything interesting?” she asked.

“Actually, yeah.” I dropped the plastic items into the can, took it from her, and set it aside. “Do you have any idea who this belongs to?” I fished into my pocket and took out the watch. Just out of sheer habit, I dangled it from the chain in front of her face.

Joanie’s eyes locked onto the watch instantly with a surprising intensity. Her pupils dilated as her eyes tracked the slight movements of the watch on its chain. I hadn’t been deliberately swinging it, but the way it captured her attention left no doubt as to where her mind was going. “Oops,” I said. “Should I stop holding it like this?”

“No,” her dreamy voice replied. “Keep going. Feels ... good.”

Well, I thought to myself, you were going to ask her; I guess she just asked you instead. “That’s right,” I heard myself say, and Joanie shuddered a tiny bit at the words. “It feels so good to look at this beautiful, shiny watch ... to notice every detail ... the way the light shines off it ... the intricate decorations. But somehow, the more closely you study this watch, the more you can imagine your eyelids getting heavy, drowsy, droopy, sleepy.” And they were, big-time. Joanie’s bright, sparkling eyes had gone glassy and hazy, blinking heavily and often. She was losing the battle to hold them open.

“So sleepy now,” I continued, feeling a confidence that was almost alien to me. “And the more you struggle to keep those eyes open, the more they just want to close down. That’s right. Closing ... down ... now.”

Joanie shuddered again at the words that’s right; I made a mental note of that. Sliding the watch back into my pocket, I deepened her trance while gently guiding her into a nearby chair. She slumped into it, dropping her shoulders and leaning a little bit forward, and the straight male in me just couldn’t not look down the scooped front of her tank top. The view was breathtaking, and for a moment or two I just stalled mentally and drank it in.

“What now?” Joanie’s dreamy voice snapped me out of it and reminded me of the role I’d accidentally taken on.

“That’s a good question,” I mused out loud. “We didn’t negotiate anything, so I don’t have your consent for anything specific.”

“You’re fine.” There was a little relaxed smile on her lips.

I was torn. On the one hand, this was largely what I’d been wanting to do with Joanie all day; on the other, it happened so unexpectedly that we hadn’t had any discussion about it, so I really didn’t know what she liked or what she’d be okay with doing for me. And with me already getting a hard-on and Joanie tranced out, neither of us was in our best negotiating mode. My choices were basically to end it now or let her mind decide what, if anything, would happen next. Blame the hard-on if you like; I promised to take the moral high ground another time. “Tell me how you feel, Joanie.”

She took a moment to answer. “Relaxed. Submissive. Horny.”

Me, too, at least on the last part. “Good. I take it you’ve seen that watch before?”

“Mmm hmmm.”

“Does the watch make you feel that way?”

“He did,” she told me, “and it all just sort of came back over me when you held it up like that. I don’t think it’s a trigger ... more like a learned response.”

She was analyzing, and while that was telling me things that I should probably want to know, analysis does not help trance. “It’s fine, Joanie. You can just let that feeling flow, wrapping around your mind like a warm, fuzzy blanket. Relaxed, submissive, horny. We can talk about the how and why of it later.” She let out a long sigh, squirmed a little and settled more into the chair. Her head flopped straight down, but then her neck straightened and her head came to rest in an oddly upright way. Her mouth fell slightly open, and I could see her eyes darting around under the heavy, closed lids.

“I’m sure you can remember what happened last time you saw that watch,” I said, fishing for acceptable ideas. “Just let your mind wander back to that time, and let the details of that scene come back to you now.” I was going to continue with something like ,“Tell me about it,” but the moment I said the word now Joanie gasped and let out a long half-sigh, half-moan that told me she wasn’t just remembering—she was re-experiencing a previous scene. She squirmed and wriggled in the seat, and then her hands snaked up through the arm openings in her tank top and moved outward and down, neatly pulling down both her top and bra straps in one smooth motion. She arched her back sharply, thrusting a pair of magnificent breasts my way, and the pace of her breathing and gasping picked up. Somehow I managed to shift my gaze downward long enough to see her legs clenching together before my eyes wandered back up to her exposed chest.

“Touch me,” she asked. “Please touch me.”

I tried to do the honorable thing, I swear—I put my hands on her arms, up near the shoulders, in neutral, non-sexual territory. Joanie immediately reached up, grabbed my wrists, and brought my hands down to her breasts. Okay, I probably could’ve resisted harder, but I didn’t. “Here ... touch me here.” At the first tentative squeeze she arched her back again and let out an almost animal howl of pleasure. “OHHHHH, god yes, that’s it!”

I couldn’t resist. “That’s right,” which brought another howl and more squirming. “So horny now, so turned on you can’t help yourself, can you? And what do you want now?”

“I want ... to come.” Which, admittedly, was pretty obvious, but I really wanted to hear her say it.

“And what’s stopping you?”

“You have ... to tell me to.”

That figured. And I do love to give women orgasms ... but I was really enjoying playing with her boobs. “Very well,” I said, “I’m going to tell you to come.” And even as she squirmed again in anticipation, my hands went still. “But not yet.”

A look of abject horror flashed across her face for a moment and she groaned out a mixture of intense arousal and confusion. I squeezed again and let my hands roam freely across her breasts, using light, teasing touches she could barely feel and alternating that with more pronounced strokes. She started arching toward me at the light touches and bouncing, trying to get me to touch the nipples more, so I did and enjoyed her body’s reaction to a light twist. “Ready to come for me?”

“God, yes!”

I stopped touching again and grinned. “Not yet.”

She cried out again in arousal and frustration. “You’re a butt!”

My hands were on the prowl again, driving her closer and closer to the edge. “That sounds like a complaint,” I teased. “Do you want me to stop?”

“I didn’t say that,” she panted.

“Because I could,” I offered mockingly. “I could stop this right now, and leave you helplessly turned on and completely unable to come for a while. If that’s what you want.”

“Don’t you dare,” she snarled. “I will hunt you down and—OH shit!”

I’d interrupted her in mid threat by fondling her breasts some more. Joanie, I learned, has very sensitive nipples. A few more minutes and I could tell her brain was melting down. Joanie wouldn’t beg with her words, but her body did it most eloquently.

“Think you’re ready to come for me?”

“I’ve been ready ... you butt!“

“Well, in that case ...” Again, I took my hands away and her body arched and cried out in frustration. But this time I tweaked both nipples and said, “Come for me!”

Joanie almost flopped off the chair. I jammed a leg in between hers at the edge of the seat just in time to keep her from sliding off the front. The fact that this put her lady bits in firm direct contact with my knee was only a side effect, but she seemed to enjoy that a lot. I held her upper body by the sides, her boobs pressing into my forearms with each twist, until she slowed down and came to rest. I kept holding her until she showed signs of muscle tone, then helped her get resettled.

“And now,” I told her, “coming all the way back on three feeling refreshed and energized, happy and content, remembering clearly and completely, easily and effortlessly, everything that we did. One, two, and three.”

Her eyes fluttered open and took a moment to focus on me. “You’re still a butt.” She tried to look serious but broke down into a fit of giggles. I kept a hand on her shoulder and that knee at the ready, just in case, until the giggling subsided.

It ended with a long, happy sigh and then a look. “You’re staring at my tits.”

I shrugged. “They’re really nice tits. And I don’t see you putting them away.”

“I didn’t say that I minded, did I?”

“You didn’t,” I agreed. “You know what else you haven’t said?”

“Hmm?”

I held up the watch again, this time holding it in my palm instead of dangling it. “Whose watch this is.”

She gave me a skeptical look. “You’re joking, right?”

“No ... why?”

“Because you were in two of his classes today, and you spent half your lounge shift watching him work on people.”

D’oh! I smacked myself on the forehead with my empty hand. The owner of the watch was a fixture at hypnosis cons across the country. He came to nearly all of them, and typically spent the bulk of his time either teaching classes, doing trances with people, or giving help and advice to budding erotic hypnotists and their partners. “That’s why it looked familiar; I’d just never seen it up close. And I take he’s used it on you before?”

“Oh, yeah.” Joanie got just a little glassy-eyed again, thinking about it. “Several times, between demos and play scenes. At this point I think if I held it in front of my own face I’d probably drop in a few seconds. And there’s a bunch of other people around who’d have the same response.” She looked down, realized her breasts were still out, and took a moment to get her bra and tank top back into place before continuing. “So be careful with that thing. And make sure you give it back to him, because I’ll bet he’s missing it.”

“I will,” I promised. “Next time I see him.”

I didn’t know a lot of people at that con, so when Joanie invited me to have dinner with her and a few friends at a nearby Italian place I gladly agreed. We went to the hotel lobby, where we were approached immediately by a tall man with gorgeous long, silky hair and a rainbow-striped kilt. He hugged Joanie and, upon learning that I was a new friend of hers, introduced himself as Aiden and hugged me too. Then he reached behind him and tugged on the shirt collar of a younger guy who had been more or less hiding behind him. “And this is mine. You can call them Chris.”

“Pleased to meet you, Chris.” I put out my hand, and Chris looked to Aiden for permission before taking it.

There was a fifth in our group, I learned, but she had gone ahead to the restaurant to get us into the seating queue. Aiden sent Chris to the coat check, where they returned with an elegant long coat for Aiden and an unassuming jacket for their self. We piled into my car because it was nearest.

At the restaurant the waiting area was pretty full. Aiden kept his coat closed and drew very little attention, and Chris seemed to like staying just behind him. Joanie scanned the crowd and spotted someone near the Please wait to be seated sign. She grabbed me by the hand and led me through the tangle of people to meet our forward scout, her friend Emma.

Emma was a trim, classy-looking girl with short black hair and the brightest, most captivating eyes I’ve ever seen. It was all I could do not to stare into those eyes while Joanie explained who I was. I caught a slight twinkle in them; I figured Emma was likely aware of the effect she was having on me and found it amusing.

Our party was called next. Aiden and Chris closed up ranks and we settled into a booth. The dinner conversation was mostly vanilla out of respect for our locale, though I suspect half the patrons in the place were attending the same event we were. We did touch on the topic of hypnosis, and I learned that Emma likes to play on both sides of the watch.

When Joanie mentioned that I had found a pocket watch in the lounge that belonged to that hypnotist, Emma’s face lit up. “The black pocket watch? You have it?”

“That’s the one, yes.”

Without thinking, I reached into my pocket and started to pull it out, but Joanie grabbed my forearm and held it down. “Not in front of the muggles,” she reminded me.

Right. One of the rules of most cons is, no kinky stuff in vanilla space. To most people a little across-the-table hypnosis would just look like a particularly close conversation, but if I brought out a pocket watch and started swinging it, that would invite attention. If anyone took offense and it got back to the con organizers, we could be on the disinvited list for quite some time.

Still, Emma wriggled in her seat. “You’re going to give it back to him, right?”

“Of course! I figure he’s likely to be at the play party, so I can give it to him there.”

Emma nodded. “Before you do, though ... could we do a thing with it?”

I noticed her biting her lip. Her eyes captured mine and there was only one possible answer. “Sure.”

She let out a barely-contained squee. “When we get back, I’m going to change and then come down and look for you.”

“I’ll stay visible.”

We finished dinner and returned to the host hotel. I’d brought a nice three-piece suit in dark charcoal with pinstripes and a crisp white shirt for the party, but it was pretty warm in the hotel so I left the jacket part hanging in the closet. I put on a burgundy tie, but then decided that was a little too formal and went open-collared instead. The vest had a watch pocket; I slipped the black watch into it and headed downstairs.

I saw the watch’s owner soon after getting there. He entered the party area alone and wandered a bit, watching the people and waving at those he knew. I met his gaze and exchanged a wave too, and would have approached him right then if I hadn’t made that promise to Emma. At least I knew he was there.

Then Emma came in, and my interest in everyone else stopped cold. She had changed into a black dress that clung tightly to her body and came down just low enough to be street legal. It looked like thin leather, but what really drew my eye (and probably many other eyes) was the series of horizontal slits running down the front which showed off the space between her breasts and most of the front of her body down to the hips. She spotted me quickly and came straight over, and I had to work not to stare.

Emma gave me a quick hug and a wink. “I take it you like the dress?”

I took the invitation and looked her over again. “Very much. But where do you stash your room key?”

With a chuckle, she swatted me lightly with the black leather clutch in her hand, which I hadn’t even noticed her carrying. Question answered.

The play space was divided into multiple rooms to accommodate the varying tastes of the crowd. There was a dungeon area, with crosses and benches and a low metal cage arranged for maximum space between. It was pretty loud in there, though, and so not a great place for trance play. Instead we went to the other side of the party space, where there were couches and benches and lots of chairs that could be easily moved and rearranged. We found an unoccupied love seat and settled into it.

Remembering how I’d taken some shortcuts with Joanie, I pledged myself to good, clean behavior this time around. “So,” I began, “You’ve already told me how you want to start. But what do you actually want to do after the induction?”

Emma was way ahead of me. “One time—I think it was an impromptu demo at a con last year—he hypnotized me with that watch and then had me start imagining balls of erotic energy moving through my body. It got me really hot, but it was a kind of a quick demo and just when I was really getting into it we stopped. So if you’re okay with it, I’d like to do something like that but more ... extended?”

That sounded really sexy to me. “Sure. Do you want to take it all the way to orgasm?”

“Orgasms are good,” she replied, nodding eagerly and biting her lip again. “And after that, if you’d give me suggestions to feel extra sexy, more open to trying things and seeking pleasure, for the rest of the night? I’ve had that done before, too, and really enjoyed it.”

“We can do that.” The area was starting to fill up more. “It’s starting to get more crowded in here, and people are probably going to be talking and making noises. Are you okay with me getting really close so I can speak quietly and you can still hear me?”

“Get as close as you like,” she assured me. “I’m good with close. You can put your arm around me if you want to.”

“That might help, actually. What about other kinds of touch? Where and how is it okay to touch?”

She thought about that for a moment. “He didn’t touch me at all except for shoulders, and I think the back of my neck a little. I think I’d prefer more touching. Strokes, caresses, teasing sort of touches?”

“I’m good with that. Anywhere in particular, either to touch or to stay away from?”

“Your hands can go anywhere,” she said. “One thing about this dress, though, is that it’s awkward to get in and out of and doesn’t really loosen, so it’s going to have to stay put. You can reach inside anywhere there’s an opening, including up from the bottom, but no penetration—not even fingers.”

“Understood. Honestly, that’s a lot further than I would have asked to go anyway. Will you mind if I stay away from your panty area?”

“No, I won’t mind.” She gave me a curious look. “I think that’s the first time anyone has asked if it’s okay to not touch me somewhere. Interesting.“

“Is there anything else I should know about your brain?”

Emma was an experienced trance player, so I figured she’d know how to answer that. “I’m really visual,” she volunteered. “I see things really vividly in my head. Also, I like to be touched, but not pawed or groped. May I?” Her hand hovered over my leg until I nodded assent. “This is sensual,” she continued, stroking the backs of two fingers up the top of my thigh from the knee to the hip. Then she dropped her hand on my leg, grabbed a handful of inner thigh a few inches below my groin, and gave it several overly-firm squeezes. “This is not.”

Truthfully, certain parts of me were pretty okay with either, but I got her point. “Understood. Shall we begin?”

Emma settled herself into the seat, sitting fairly upright. I shifted forward to the edge and turned to get a good angle for the induction, and pulled out the black pocket watch. Emma’s gaze locked onto it immediately and followed it as I lifted the watch up to slightly above eye level and let it start to lazily swing back and forth. “That’s right,” I began. “I don’t even need to tell you to focus on the watch, because it’s already captured your full attention, hasn’t it? Even in this subdued light, you can see how it shines, and how what light there is glints off the intricate decorations.”

Emma’s head remained totally still while her eyes followed the watch. I took a peek downward and noted the steady rise and fall of her chest. “Very good,” I continued. “And of course, as you continue to focus on the watch, it’s only natural to remember what happened the last time you were hypnotized by it. To remember that feeling of watching, following ... becoming distant, dreamy, droopy, drowsy ... yes, just like that.” Her eyes were definitely glazing over now, so it was time to take the next step. Just as I’d seen the watch’s owner do countless times, I slowly began bringing the watch closer and closer to Emma’s face. “And noticing how, the more you try to keep your focus sharp, the harder it becomes to see the watch clearly ... your eyes becoming so tired, so heavy, so sleepy ... yes, that’s right. Imagine those eyes, so tired, so weary, wanting so much to just close down, that with each blink it takes more and more effort to get those eyes to open again. And as the fuzzy image of the watch fills your vision, growing harder and harder to focus, how good does it feel to just let those eyes close down all the way now, and to let everything just relax ... now?”

As Emma slumped, I slid neatly into position next to her, snaking my left arm around her shoulders and drawing her body into mine. By bringing her in close, I could keep going in a quiet but commanding voice that she would be able to easily distinguish from the other voices around us. Her head had lolled back and I didn’t like the angle of it, so after I put the watch back in my pocket I reached back with my free hand and grabbed a throw pillow to place behind her head.

“There we go,” I said, “so much better now. And how much more deeply can you relax right now, as you listen to my voice and perhaps imagine the watch still swinging in front of you, drawing you deeper and deeper down into trance. And as it does, of course, the part of you that loves the feeling of surrender can relish that feeling, wallow in that feeling, like slowly settling itself into a nice, hot bubble bath. And I wonder whether you can imagine, in your mind’s eye, what you look like right now, as your body slumps against me and your mind lets go ... now.”

Since I had consent for touch, I lifted one of Emma’s arms by the wrist to check for muscle tone. The arm was heavy and floppy, exactly what I wanted.

“You know, Emma,” I continued, “the human body, even when it’s at rest, generates an amazing amount of energy. Some of it is heat. Some of it makes up the impulses that keep your heart beating and your lungs breathing, so slowly and evenly like that. Feelings and emotions are another kind of energy. Right now, as you continue to relax and let your mind open up to my words, you can feel the energy of trance—a quiet, focused sort of energy. And, since you know what we decided to do with this trance, and it’s something you’ve been wanting to do, you can probably also feel a certain tingle of anticipation, can’t you? Your mind looking forward to what you know is coming.

“That excitement, that tingle, is another form of energy, of course, isn’t it? And I’ll bet you can imagine yourself now, slumped against me, in that sexy dress, and you can just see that energy gathering all around your body, can’t you? What would it look like if that energy had a color, a sort of glow that infuses those places in your body where you feel it? You can feel it already, can’t you? The beginnings of arousal?”

She drew in a breath and nodded, her body giving a little squirm. I noticed her biting her lip again—that must be one of her tells.

“That’s right. Right now, of course, that energy is diffused, spread out across several areas of your body. But what do you suppose happens when you choose to focus on it, to concentrate on it? Imagine that energy feeding off your attention, that glow getting brighter. And of course the brighter it gets, the more potent that erotic energy becomes, doesn’t it?”

“Mmm hmm...” Her breathing was picking up nicely.

“Emma, you’ve probably seen lights before that can be focused ... where they can cover a large area with a modest amount of light, but the more you narrow that area the more intense the energy becomes in the place where it shines. Erotic energy can be like that, too. Just imagine narrowing that focus now, gathering up that erotic energy from all across your body and concentrating it into a shining ball of energy that floats right in front of you ... that’s right, right there, close enough to reach out and touch. So close that as the brightness intensifies, you can actually feel that erotic energy radiating out of it, bathing your body in its glow. See the color, the size, the intensity, and notice how the more you focus on it the more it grows in strength, in brightness, and the more that erotic energy bathes you from head to toe. You’d love to have that energy inside you, wouldn’t you Emma? To take that inside you and let your whole body glow with arousal, pleasure, excitement?”

More nods, more lip biting, plus she was panting. “Please!”

“Then imagine now, Emma, that blazing erotic energy ball coming closer to you. Closer, closer ... your body anticipating it, wanting it, eager to surrender to it ... and now feel it entering you right here.” I put my finger on the skin over her breastbone and held it there as she sucked in a gasping breath and arched her back to meet the energy ball. “That’s right, that energy penetrating into your chest, bathing your heart in arousing, sexy, erotic energy, so that with every heartbeat that energy gets carried all through you. Every breath you take feeds that energy ball. Imagine it spinning inside you, gathering momentum, increasing its power and pleasure. Imagine what that looks like, that brilliant erotic energy ball in your chest spinning and crackling and sending lightning bolts of arousal through you. Getting larger as it feeds off your arousal and amplifies it again and again.”

I held my finger in position in that spot, between her breasts and a little up, inside a convenient slit in the front of the dress, while Emma squirmed against me in ways that my body could not help but enjoy. The more she squirmed and moaned the more I wanted to exercise that permission for touch.

“As that erotic energy ball picks up speed and power, you can start to feel it splitting off smaller parts that go into orbit around it, sending extra tingles all around.” To illustrate, I started tracing a looping pattern, like an infinity symbol, around her chest. My finger circled her breasts without lingering in any one spot, letting her mind know where those tingles should be strongest. As I rounded each side she would arch up, trying to push herself into my hand, but I worked to keep the pressure just enough to feel through the dress. Her nipples got hard enough to push visibly through the black leathery fabric, so I occasionally let a finger “accidentally” stroke across the bump instead of circling beneath, which usually got me an audible groan.

“And as you feel yourself growing more and more aroused, more eager to let that energy take you, you notice a bigger piece of the ball splitting off from the main one, only instead of staying in orbit you see and feel it traveling ... down.” I paused again between the breasts, then slowly let my finger trace a line straight downward. Her body clenched whatever muscles were under my finger—diaphragm, then upper abdominals, then the whole belly. I paused at the pit of her stomach and she pulled herself upward, taking another inch or two. My finger continued down, lingering slightly at the lowest of the front slits, and then even more slowly traced down to the lower edge of the space between her hip bones—the border I’d asked permission not to cross.

So I didn’t. I pressed inward a bit. “Feel that right there, Emma? That energy ball, hovering just above your sex? Can you feel those waves of energy caressing you, stroking you, teasing you?”

“Uhh huhhh ... oh, god ...”

“There’s a certain magnetic quality to that erotic energy, isn’t there? Of course there is. And you know what happens when two magnets get close to one another, don’t you? They are drawn together. I wonder what will happen if that energy ball right there gets too close to ... this one.” At the word this I quickly lifted my finger and placed it on the inside of her right thigh, just above the knee. She spread her legs open, pressing the right one against me where my hard cock was straining against my pants. I traced up her thigh, slowly. “Notice how this new ball also gains strength, gains intensity, the closer it gets to the other? Can you feel the energy crackling between them, Emma? Closer and closer ... “

Emma was grinding that leg against me now, which was really distracting but I didn’t want to break the spell by shifting. Okay, and it felt damned good too. Instead I traced slowly upward, inside the hem of the short dress, little by little, as Emma’s squirming and writing got more violent and her moans got louder. “Until they finally come crashing together right in the center ... NOW.” I’d gone close enough to her sex to almost feel the heat from it, and at now I withdrew my hand and let Emma’s imagination do the rest. Her body flexed so hard she almost slid out of the seat. I quickly threw my arm across her and held on so she couldn’t slide further down while Emma let herself surrender to the built-up erotic energy.

Emma came so hard that she actually shook herself out of trance. Well, mostly. Her eyes opened and her head lolled toward me, looking dazed and blissed out. “Holy fuck,” she sighed.

“That was fun,” I said, very aware of the understatement. And, an impish thought hit me. “You know, I think that by holding you like that I actually picked up a lot of that residual sexual energy.” I held my hand out in front of her. “You can see it, can’t you? Little sparks running between my fingers?”

She was staring at my hand, fascinated. “Wow ... that’s weird.”

“It is. And you know what’s even more interesting than that? What happens to you when I do this...” I took my time and let her anticipate as I moved my hand toward her chest. The moment I made contact she writhed and gasped all over again. This wasn’t as powerful as the big orgasm from a few moments before, more of an aftershock. And it ended as soon as I took my hand away.

“Whoa.” Emma’s face showed surprise, and then lit up. “Do that again.”

“Okay.” I put my hand back out there, told her about the sparks, and brought it back to her chest. On contact another strong burst hit her, but this time she was prepared for it and, I discovered, had a plan. She grabbed my hand by the wrist and shoved it through the slit so that it was cupping her breast. As my hand closed around that she gasped again and shuddered hard. I gave her a few moderately gentle squeezes, found the nipple for a touch or two, and as her breathing slowed withdrew completely.

Emma snuggled back in for some after-care cuddles and my body managed to relax a bit as well. I dropped her back into trance to complete what we’d negotiated. “Tonight, Emma, as you go about the play party, you can notice how that erotic energy stays with you throughout the night. That energy attracts the erotic energies of others, too. It makes you more acutely aware of yourself as a sexual being, and encourages you to indulge in that, to enjoy your sexual power and energy. You may even find that your body responds to arousal in others, giving you fresh tingles of excitement whenever you’re near someone else who is feeling aroused, especially if it’s you who arouses them. No matter how you choose to indulge, though, you always stay within the bounds of your limits and best judgment.”

Her head nodded agreement. “Very good, Emma. Coming all the way back now on three feeling absolutely wonderful, refreshed and energized, happy and content, remembering clearly and completely, easily and effortlessly, everything we just did. One, two, and three.”

Her eyes flickered, opened, and found mine. “That was hot,” she said. “I’ve been wanting to do something like that for a while now. Thank you.”

“Was it what you were expecting?” Maybe I was fishing for praise a little.

“Better,” she said with a wink. “And now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to ...never mind, TMI.” Her legs wobbled a little at first, but Emma managed to get up and head toward the restrooms.

I got up too and circulated. There were a couple of really interesting rope scenes going on, and over on the louder side there was music and the steady thwack! of impact toys on bare skin. I’m not much of an impact player, though, so I meandered back toward the quieter area where there was more hypnosis play happening.

A burst of laughter caught my attention, so I joined the crowd it had come from to find the watch owner doing an impromptu demo. He had Joanie, who had changed into a burgundy corset and skirt, standing up facing the wall as if she were about to be frisked, with her hands apparently glued to the wall. Another girl’s hand was hypnotically stuck to Joanie’s ass. A third person, a pretty athletic-looking guy, had the middle girl’s other arm and was struggling in a futile effort to pull her away from Joanie. He dropped the arm and grabbed the middle girl around the waist, at which point the hypnotist touched him on the shoulder and gave him an instruction I couldn’t hear. The guy switched from trying to pull the girl away from Joanie to trying to let go, and found himself completely stuck.

I got in closer to hear better as the hypnotist touched Joanie on the shoulder. “When I let go of your shoulder,” he was saying to her, “you find that the glue holding you to the wall has worn off. You can let go of the wall and move around, but Angela’s hand is still firmly, immovably stuck to your butt. You just know that if you can pry Trent’s arms off Angela she’ll be able to let go of you.”

He lifted his hand and Joanie pushed away from the wall, half-turning to see the people behind her. Angela’s arm moved with her, remaining stuck to her butt cheek. “I know how to fix this,” Joanie asserted, and grabbed onto Trent’s right arm.

The hypnotist touched Joanie and Trent’s shoulders. “On the count of three, Trent’s arm comes suddenly loose from around Angela ... but the moment it touches Joanie, wherever it happens to touch, it becomes instantly and immovably stuck to her.”

Joanie yanked hard at the arm, putting all kinds of muscle into it, and got nowhere until the hypnotist counted three. On three, his arm suddenly came free. The force of Joanie’s pulling yanked his arm straight into her, of course—Trent’s arm struck Joanie right at the top edge of her corset and stuck there. They both yanked, apparently trying to separate. Angela looked at Trent’s hand, which was resting on top of Joanie’s breast. “Hey—quit feeling up her tit!”

“I will,” Trent retorted, “as soon as you quit groping her ass!”

Joanie chuckled along with the watching crowd. “I’m in no hurry, guys.”

Now all three of them were laughing. The hypnotist clapped his hands and called, “Scene!” and instantly the hypnotic bonds dissolved. The volunteers took a bow, then Trent and Angela hugged and kissed while Joanie hugged the hypnotist. Then she saw me and waved me over.

“This is Dave,” she told the hypnotist. “The guy I was telling you about.”

He gave me a look of recognition and put out his hand. “I remember you from class today. Great to meet you, Dave.”

We shook hands—no, it wasn’t in induction—and I reached into my pocket. “I found this in the Practice Lounge,” I said, handing over the black watch.

“I heard,” he said, exchanging a glance with Joanie. “Thank you so much! I also hear that you wielded it with skill and honor.”

“Once or twice,” I admitted with a shrug. “With Joanie it was sort of an accident; all I had to do was show it to her and she started to drop.”

“You weren’t tempted by the dark side?” he asked with a sly grin.

“Well, sure, tempted. But with great power ...”

“... comes great responsibility,” he agreed. “You have learned well, Grasshopper. And mixed metaphors aside ... Seriously, thank you. I was really bummed about losing this. I kept asking about it at the front desk, thinking I’d left it in the classroom and hoping someone would turn it in.”

“We take care of our own here,” I joked, referencing the title of a story he’d written a few years back.

A light bulb went off in his head, I could tell. “That we do. Would you stay right there for a minute?”

I nodded, and he took Joanie by the arm and led her a few feet away. He spoke softly, and I expected Joanie’s face to go blank but it didn’t seem to. She listened, nodded, grinned, and kept glancing back at me all the while. They hugged one more time and came back. Joanie looked very excited.

“Dave,” he said, shaking my hand again, “I can’t thank you enough. Have a great night.”

“You too.” Then, as he walked away, I felt Joanie grabbing my arm. “What was that all about?” I asked.

“You’ll find out very soon,” she promised me. Then she led me away toward the middle of the quieter play area. “You like Emma, right?”

What the ... ? “I guess. I mean, I just met her.”

She poked me in the ribs hard enough to make me yelp. “No bullshit, Dave. You like her, don’t you?”

“Well, let me see ... she’s smart, she’s got amazing eyes, she loves hypnosis, she’s smoking hot, and we did a highly erotic scene a little bit ago. Yeah, you could say I like her.”

“Great! Then you wouldn’t be averse to doing a little thing with the two of us?”

“A little thing? That covers a lot of possibilities.”

“True. Are there any that you wouldn’t be up for?”

It’s almost never smart to answer a blanket question like that in the negative, but as my imagination ran wild with possibilities I heard my mouth move on its own. “Not offhand.”

“Good answer. Let’s find her.”

Emma was in the middle of a scene when we located her. She and a pretty blonde woman were sitting on a sofa, bodies turned toward one another and close together. A red sequined top and black bra lay behind the blonde, who was topless. Emma had peeled the top of her dress down to her waist as well. Both women had their eyes closed and dreamy expressions; Emma was speaking, but softly enough that we couldn’t make out the words without getting intrusively close. So we parked on another couch nearby and watched.

In a minute or two Emma stopped talking and the blonde started. The tone of her voice sounded smooth, trancy, and seductive, though we still couldn’t make out the words. Her arms caressed Emma’s shoulders, and in a moment Emma’s arms rose to do the same thing to the blonde. Both of their heads lolled as they relaxed under each other’s touch, and I couldn’t help but notice the blonde’s nipples stiffening. I leaned to the side a bit—yup, so were Emma’s.

The mutual trance continued, with Emma and the blonde taking turns speaking. Their hands wandered from the shoulders over more and more of their upper bodies and soon they were leaning into each other, stroking each other’s backs and sides and then coming around to the breasts. Their breathing grew more pronounced and their voices got louder as their arousal increased. Soon we could make out a few words here and there: pleasure ... sexy ... feels so good ...

Watching the two of them fondle each other while in mutual hypnosis started affecting us. I felt Joanie’s hand grip my leg and she leaned into me, inviting me to put an arm around her. I did, and the awareness of her closeness coupled with the scene playing out in front of us sent the blood rushing to my groin.

A couple of loud gasps drew my attention back to Emma and her scene partner. They were fondling each other’s breasts and seemed to be on the edge of a mutual orgasm. Joanie’s hand moved a little on my leg, gripping tighter, as Emma and the blonde started to shudder and chant “Pleasure!” in unison until they couldn’t form coherent words anymore and gave in to orgasm.

Soon after, their eyes opened and they became aware of me and Joanie watching. Emma quickly explained that we were friends, and the blonde accepted that. Her name was Nancy; she described herself as “exploring, trying a little of everything.”

“Have you ever seen a dual induction?” Joanie asked.

“No ... what’s that?”

“It’s sort of a hypnotic threesome,” Emma explained. “Sometimes a foursome, or a fivesome.”

“Are you up for doing one?” Joanie asked Emma, patting my leg. “I’ve been asked to reward this guy for being an honorable deviant.”

Emma’s eyes found mine and pierced me through. “Absolutely.” I fought hard not to squirm a little and failed. Emma rose from the couch and moved to my left side, not bothering to pull up her dress. “What shall we do with him once he’s putty in our hands?”

“Well,” Joanie considered, “he does seem to enjoy giving orgasms.”

“He does,” Emma agreed, tracing a loop on my upper arm. “And you know, turnabout is fair play.”

“Do you think it’s really better to give?”

“We could find out.”

They were talking across me, about me, and I probably should have been annoyed but instead it was getting me more turned on. Then they turned their faces to me and there was excitement in both of their looks.

“We would like to hypnotize you and give you an orgasm,” Joanie said. “Are you okay with that?”

“Ummm ... sure.”

Emma chimed in from my other side. “Is it okay for us to touch you in sexual ways?” As she said it, Joanie was running her hand up my leg.

“Touching is good,” I gulped. “I like touch. Any kind of touch you want.’

“What about these clothes?” Joanie asked, tugging a little at my vest. “Can we take them off you?”

I knew the answer she wanted, but I wasn’t ready for that. “Ehhhhh ...I’m really not up for public nudity. Shirts and vest, yes, not pants.”

“Okay,” Emma agreed while her hand stroked my chest. “Pants stay on. Can we loosen them and reach inside?”

“If you want.” I was trying to sound casual, but the hitch in my voice gave me away. Emma had just discovered a major hot button of mine.

Movement caught my eye ahead. Nancy had shifted closer, sitting forward on the sofa. She’d picked up her shirt and bra but still held them in her lap. “Do you all mind if I watch this?”

“I’m fine with that,” Joanie offered. “Em?”

“No objections here,” Emma confirmed.

All three women were now looking at me. “I’m a little self-conscious about it right this second,” I confessed, “but I suspect in a minute or two I’m not going to be thinking about that, or much of anything. So sure, be my guest.”

Nancy pointed to a spot on the floor in front of me. “Can I come closer? I just want to be able to hear everyone.”

We all nodded. “Keep in mind,” Joanie told her, “you’re observing, not participating. Stay quiet, and no touching any of us.”

Nancy sat on the floor just beyond my feet, and then I stopped paying attention to her because Joanie and Emma simultaneously began stroking my arms in a gentle downward motion and talking to me.

I’ve experienced dual inductions before as well as given them, so I knew intellectually what was happening. Emma, on my left, was talking about the sensations of their touch and how good that could feel, while Joanie on my right was talking about relaxing, letting go, becoming still and quiet. And the touch added an extra distraction, something else to pay attention to as well as a subtle, persistent tactile suggestion of down. Knowing the mechanics, though, does absolutely nothing to prevent them from working. I found myself staring forward, locking eyes with Nancy, as the world started spinning away from me.

“... and I wonder how good it feels when those eyes just close down and your focus turns entirely inside ...”

“... drifting, floating, letting go ...”

“... your mind opening so wide, so ready, so receptive to everything we say ...”

“... so automatic, so natural, to just follow ... ”

“ ... that’s right ... ”

“ ... and the more you surrender to our voices, and our touch ... ”

“ ... the more you let go of yourself, trust, and enjoy ... ”

“ ... the more you notice how very arousing, how sexy, how pleasurable it is ... ”

“ ... the more our words, our touch, our closeness makes you tingle with anticipation ... ”

“ ... with arousal ... ”

“ ... with erotic, sensual pleasure ... ”

I gave up trying to keep track of which voice was saying what; it was easier to just let all the words flow through my head. I felt pleasurable, arousing tingles wherever they touched, wherever they mentioned. At some point someone suggested that my own inner voice could join with theirs, giving me exactly the suggestions I needed to get even more focused, more aroused, more helpless ...

Wait, helpless? Was that my idea, or one of theirs? Never mind, my semi-functional brain said, it feels good to be a little helpless. To let them take care of me—or was that to let them take me? Too hard to follow; let it go.

Fingers worked the buttons on my vest and I felt it fall open. I became vaguely aware of arms drifting upward off my lap—oh, wait, they were mine. Just for a moment or two, a feminine voice assured me. Nothing that can possibly keep me from letting go more and more deeply. And that tugging at my waist, too, would just help me to relax more and more, letting my body breathe, noticing how much more pleasurable it was to be touched directly. I vaguely remember leaning forward and some upward pressure, something lifting off of my torso and over my head, but then my arms came flopping down and I fell back against the couch, suddenly able to feel the texture of the upholstery so much more vividly. And yes, of course that could help me to let go into those feelings, and to become even more aware of how arousing every touch could be...

My arms had come down sideways, and a pair of warm bodies had slipped inside them. On my right I felt a hard, bumpy corset pressing against me; on the left, smooth skin and then some folds of a thin, leathery fabric. I didn’t care because there were hands stroking across my bare chest, and voices in my head talking about erotic energies, about arousal, about need. Yes, something my body wanted very much, would need soon, so much so that I simply wouldn’t have a choice. And the thought of that, of having no choice, was suddenly hot as hell.

Those hands got more insistent, stroking down my bare chest toward the hips, down the tops of my legs, and then sliding between them to stroke up my inner thighs. I became acutely aware of how hard my cock had become and how it strained to stand up against my pants, and a tiny voice pointed out that surely the girls could tell how aroused I was, there was no hiding that from those probing hands. But every time I felt the path of a hand heading toward my groin, the hand swerved at the last second, maybe just brushing along the side the tiniest bit.

“...That’s right,” the voices said—I’d lost track of which was which, stopped trying to distinguish them, just as I’d given up trying to identify the owners of the hands that were stroking me across the body and driving me crazy. “We can tell how horny you are now. We can see how hard you are. We know by the way you twist and flex your hips how desperately you want to feel our hands on you right there.” I groaned as whoever was speaking punctuated that with a quick swipe of a finger right over the tip of my cock.

“But you know, Dave, as soon as we do that ... ”

“... as soon we touch you in that place where you most crave it ... ”

“ ... you realize that there’s no turning back. ...”

“ ... Your body will need to come ... a real, biological need ... ”

“ ... but you’ll need our help to do it ... ”

“ ... You will have to surrender yourself ... your body, your mind, your lust, your will ... ”

“ ... to us. Do you want that, Dave?”

Understand this: I am not a submissive type. I usually top, and when I choose to switch I usually do it in a power-neutral way. Bowing, scraping, and boot-licking are not in my nature. But in that moment, with those sexy voices urging me to surrender, to be taken, to let go ... well, it certainly sounded appealing. And the thought of actually doing that, with these two women I barely knew but had already felt the bond of intimate contact with, got me even hornier. “I want it. Holy fuck, do I want it!”

Those would be my last coherent words for a while, because a hand came down on top of my cock and squeezed through my pants and my brains scrambled. “Oh, my, you really do want it. Feel that.”

The hand let go and another took its place, rubbing slowly up and down. “He certainly does. But you know, it must be hard to feel this as much as you want to, with all that cloth in the way. It’s really too bad we have to leave your pants on.“

“On the other hand,” said the other voice, “you did say we could do this ...” I felt a slight tugging at my waistband and then a looseness as the clasp on my pants came undone. The hand on my cock slid upward and slowly, teasingly, opened my zipper. An involuntary shudder came as I realized what was coming next.

“It’s not cold in here,” one of them remarked. “You must be anticipating ... this.” A hand separated the sides of my fly and caressed my package through the cotton of my boxer briefs. I couldn’t help groaning and squirming, which actually made my pants slide downward a little and give her more room. Another hand took advantage of that and snaked in to cup and fondle my balls.

“... or maybe this?” The hand on my cock lifted, and two fingers manipulated the H fly enough to reach through. I felt teasing fingers sliding up and down against the skin of my hard cock.

That was the button, of course, and they both knew it. My higher brain shut off, and I became a writhing, squirming, groaning mass of seemingly uncontrollable arousal.

“That’s right,” came a voice. “You feel it now, don’t you? You are going to come for us, so hard, so explosively, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.” My hips flexed, as if my body was trying to fuck the hand that stroked me, and I felt myself gasping faster and faster.

“But not yet.” The stroking and fondling stopped. The hands were still there, but still. I felt a sudden drop, almost like the sensation when an elevator starts going down. The throbbing pulse in my cock slowed just a tiny bit as I came back from the edge. So the arousal could be controlled ... just not by me.

I barely had time to realize what had happened when the stroking and fondling started again. As if a switch had been thrown, my body resumed writhing and panting and groaning and that raw arousal kicked in again, so strong, so overpowering, and I felt that inner tingle of my balls getting ready to release, and then ...

“Not yet.”

It was Joanie, of course. In a flicker of lucidity I remembered how I’d teased her in the lounge earlier. Then the fondling and stroking started again and thought was no longer possible.

“We can tell how badly you need to come,” said Emma—I was pretty sure it was Emma because her voice had a ragged edge to it, like she was feeling my arousal herself. “Every time we take you to the brink and then stop, that need gets stronger and stronger, doesn’t it? And how hot does it feel to know that you have no say at all in this? We can tease you and tease you for as long as we like, and all you can do is endure it and feel yourself getting more and more aroused, more and more desperate, knowing that now your body is committed, and you simply can’t not come ...”

“... but not yet.” Another pause, another pulling back, but my body was so ready, so primed, that I didn’t get to pull back much. The pressure in my balls was growing more urgent, more insistent, but Emma was right—there was nothing I could do about it.

Except maybe one thing. Somehow, I managed to muster a word. “Please ...”

The torture resumed. Emma was talking again. “I know how much you want us to let you come, Dave. But the longer you wait, the more powerful that orgasm will be when we finally let you have it. When that need is so overpowering that you can’t help it, can’t resist us any more ... and it’s getting so close now, that moment, isn’t it?”

“But not yet.”

In my head, I screamed. I think all that actually came out was an incoherent babble of arousal, frustration, and need. I couldn’t process anymore; everything in my world narrowed to my genitals and those incredibly hot, sexy voices. Even the fact that Emma’s bare breasts had to be pressing against me somewhere completely failed to register.

The stroking resumed, a little faster, covering more territory. The other hand had found its way through the leg opening and was now cupping and fondling my balls directly, tickling them with fingernails.

Joanie’s voice. “You know how much I love teasing you, Dave. Seeing you get hornier and hornier, so desperate, wanting so badly for us to let you come, only to pull you up short at the last possible second when your whole body is aching, begging to come.”

“PLEASE! PLEASE!”

“And it’s so much fun to see your reaction when we stop short. Even now you’re anticipating it, feeling yourself getting closer and closer, certain that any second now, just as you’re about to explode, I’ll say those words ...”

There was a pregnant pause. I felt myself rushing toward the edge, bracing myself for the inevitable cold stop, wondering if my body would be able to stop.

“But not this time.”

Fingers stroked just under the head of my cock, and the tickling on my balls intensified, and before I could even register it I felt that sudden powerful gush of fluid. The fingers retreated a little but held on, milking me, until the pulsing stopped and my body flopped.

Through my endorphin haze, I vaguely felt my zipper getting closed and felt the warm goo in my underwear. “I owed you that,” Emma’s voice whispered into my hear. “Because of you, I’ve now soaked through two pairs of panties. I’ll be going commando for the rest of the night.”

I’d opened my eyes, but I was still far from alert. I did notice that Nancy was now lying on the floor instead of sitting, and her face had that same spaced-out look that mine probably did.

“We had some splash damage,” Joanie remarked. “Someone was paying a little too much attention.”

“That was something else,” Nancy sighed. “I’m SO going to do that to someone when I get home.”

The girls stayed with me until I was fully processing again. I helped Emma wriggle back into her dress and then put my undershirt back on, but left the shirt and vest open—I was basically just wearing them to avoid having to carry them around. “You look kind of cute disheveled like that,” Joanie told me. Still high on the endorphins, I hugged both girls and kissed their cheeks. Across the room, I spotted that hypnotist once more and made eye contact.

He was smiling.

—wg
3/6/2017