The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost cave – A whole world

Chapter 2

“I’ll explain it to you again. This earth is used for bandages. It’s water-proof, firm, yet flexible. We can use some herbs I have to color it to look just like the things those attackers are wearing. We can use the fibers to build tubes like they have in their ears. We’ll walk out of here and leave the village. The first moment we are out of sight, we’ll run as fast as we can until we find someone who can help us.”

“You must be crazy, but I don’t see any other way. So how do we handle this stuff?” Amera plunge her hands into the soil. If they had to do this, then they better hurry it up.

Amera was surprised and almost scared when she saw how realistic their disguise looked. The substance moved like clothing, yet it still looked like the thick mass that stuck to the attacker’s victims. She hadn’t been ashamed to undress and put that stuff on in front of her friends. However, the idea of going outside with practically nothing on seemed strange, but there was no other way.

“I sure hope you know what you’re doing.” Amera said as she pushed the barricade away from the door.

“I hope so, too.” Farah answered as she opened the door and stepped outside.

The city was almost quiet now. Only the steady steps of the attackers could be heard along with an occasional moan or scream out of one of the last unsearched buildings. Amera looked around. The main road led from where they were standing to the east, so she turned and walked that way.

When they reached the first crossroad, two women joined them. They were Jauntha, but none of the girls knew them. These two women wore the same stuff that had enslaved Soria moments before. They stared blank eyed into nothingness as they stepped onto the road just in front of Amera, Farah and Moanna.

“Don’t let them suspect anything.” Amera told herself. “Just look straightforward and keep on walking.” Apparently it worked. They made it through most of the town and could already see the city gate, when right in front of them three figures stepped out of a house. One was the nude human woman with the fiery red hair that they had encountered in Amera’s house. The other two were a young couple that the girls knew. Both were now nude like the red head and stared blankly into nothingness. The two women in front of the girls walked over to the house, grabbed the woman by her arms and let her onto the road. They continued on their way together with her.

Amera and Farah shared a quick, secret look. To avoid attention, they decided to do the same with the man. They stepped to his sides. Trying to show no sign of emotion on their faces, they griped his arms and received him from the hunter. With him between them, they walked out of town. Moana was right by their side.

The man walked submissively with them, making one step after another without showing any sign of his own will or even consciousness. The three girls, on the other hand, were more than nervous. Each time they saw one of the goo-clad females, their hearts froze. Still they didn’t allow themselves to show any emotion. To complete their misery, they soon realized that the red-head was still behind them. She was following them to whatever place. Observed in that way, Amera and her friends knew that escaping now was unthinkable.

The small group, some enslaved and some free, walked towards the rocky hills not far from the village at a steady pace. After a while, more drones joined their strange procession. It seemed like the drones had also attacked some of the nearby farms and now the new members of their community were walking towards what was about to become their new home. None of them felt excitement or even concern about that, however. Their minds were filled with blissful obedience and the desire to serve their master. Those who hadn’t been fully converted yet, like the man Amera and Farah were escorting, thought of nothing at all. Their minds were filled with a pleasant void, waiting for a new truth to be implanted.

After walking in among those drones for a while, the three friends calmed down a little. Apparently their plan was working. Even though they hadn’t escaped yet, they seemed to be in no imminent danger. Maybe they could even find out something useful to help their people.

Soon, the ground started to ascend and the landscape turned into a rocky wasteland. Usually the inhabitants of the village avoided this area. There was nothing of interest here, but now the girls had no other choice than to keep on playing their roles and walk among their captors.

Finally, they arrived in front of a vertical cliff with a narrow cave entrance at its base. A sickly bluish-green light shone out of the cave, making it appear like the portal into another world. As the group approached, they saw other women leaving and entering the cave. Their own group headed towards the cave inexorably. The three women in front of them walked and walked with swaying hips like nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Even when the cave swallowed them, they simply moved on like they had been here for all their life.

Inside, the cave was quite crowded. Amera, Farah and Moanna saw both Jauntha and members of that strange alien race. Most of them were clad in the gooish substance. Some were fully nude. All of them were female. Their way led them deeper into the cave. They turned right, then left, then right again, until they heard the woman behind them turning and walking into another corridor. That was their chance, Amera immediately thought. With a little pressure, she redirected the male still walking between them into another, smaller corridor that seemed less crowded.

They walked a few dozen steps until they reached a small chamber. There they released their captive and looked around. Like the corridors they had seen so far, the room was lit by the same bluish light that seemed to emanate from the walls. The room was empty, except for two slightly raised platforms, each perfectly round and about an arm’s length in diameter. The platforms seemed to have grown out of the rocky ground of the cave. Their totally even surfaces consisted of hard crystal shining in the same color as the substance clinging on the victims of this strange people.

Amera and Farah let go of the male’s arms. He simply remained standing in the middle of the room.

“So what now?” Moanna asked, walking up in front of the man.

“I- I don’t know, Farah what do you think?” Amera said.

“Hm, it seems like our disguise works, so we should be able to walk out of here.”

“And what about him?” Moanna pointed at the male.

“I have never seen anything like it. Farah, you’re a healer. Can we do anything for him?” Amera asked.

“This is totally new to me as well. He seems to be stunned in some kind of way, but he’s not like, well, like the others. Maybe the effect will wear off after a while.” Farah waved her hand in front of the man. There was no reaction.

“So you think he could be saved?” Amera asked.

“I think it could be possible. I know nothing about what’s happening here. We have to think about how we get out of here, first.” Farah knew very well what was on Amera’s mind.

“If there is even a slight chance that we can save them then I have to find Perria and bring her back. How long will our disguise work?”

“The bandages stay on my patients for days. However, on these body parts, I think a few hours at least, maybe one day. But hey, you don’t plan to walk through this cave longer than necessary, do you?” Farah knew very well that Amera planned exactly that.

“So, are you coming with me?”

“No way.” Moanna quickly answered, then added. “I mean, it’s too dangerous. We’re lucky we made it this far. I’ll get out of here as soon as possible.”

“Farah?”

“I’m sorry Amera, Moanna is right. It’s just too dangerous. Maybe if we find help we can return and save your sister.”

“You know it’ll be too late, don’t you? Once this stuff is on them they turn into, well into whatever attacked us. If you won’t help me then I’m going alone.” Saying this, Amera turned and walked back into the corridor, leaving her friends and the male alone in the chamber.

“You think we can take him back with us?” Moanna asked, walking up and down in front of the man.

“I wish we could, but he would most likely slow us down. Now we have to go a—, wait, be quiet!” Farah whispered as she heard steps coming close.

Three more figures walked into the chamber. They were all female. All three were clad in the sticky blue substance that covered their neck, breasts and sex. Two were Jauntha with metallic shimmering skin. The third was small and petite. She looked at least as alien to the friends as the redheaded woman they had encountered earlier. This was natural since they had never seen an Asian girl before.

Moanna and Farah stood upright in one corner of the room, faking the expressionless faces of the drones. Farah told herself, “Be calm, just fake it and wait to see what’s going to happen and everything will work out fine.” She hoped that Moanna would do the same. A cold shiver ran through the healer when she saw the void smile on the Asians face. The petite drone approached the man still standing in the middle of the chamber.

ayako-drone knew what to do. She had been an effective and obedient drone ever since she had been converted by her master. She loved every second she was able to serve. She grabbed the arm of the much larger male and dragged him to one of the small platforms in the room. The male simply followed and stopped when he reached their destination, mind still stunned. ayako-drone knew that the hunter’s effect would wear off soon, but there was enough time left.

All five drones, the real ones and those who just pretended to be, stood there and waited. Moanna hardly dared to breathe as she watched an invisible point somewhere on the opposite side of the chamber. For a moment nothing happened. Then the crystalline ground beneath the male’s feet seemed to change. It seemed to melt and reshape as the mass started to rise around his bare legs.

The bizarre sight caught Moanna of guard and for a small moment she forgot how important it was to show no emotion or independent action. A faint scream escaped from her.

Farah thought, “Oh no, Moanna, what have you done?” She had blown their cover. Farah thought that she might still be able to pose as a drone. As the drones turned towards Moanna, Farah did as well, playing her role as best as she could.

“Oh fuck!” The caught girl cursed. For a moment she considered trying to play her role further, but the drones, the real drones, were already closing in on her. Farah simply stood there. “Wasn’t she my friend?” Moanna thought. “She should help me.” However, Moanna knew very well that Farah would be risking her own life if she did. Moanna turned and ran towards the corridor, drones following her.

Farah remained where she was standing, just like the alien ayako-drone. Meanwhile the thick green substance had covered the male’s legs up to his hips and he still remained standing there unblinking. He breathed slowly as the mass rose further and further. When the substance had covered his abdomen, Farah noticed a slight change in his behavior. His breathing quickened and a touch of emotion returned to his face. She couldn’t tell what kind of emotion he tried to display. Was it possible that the stasis was wearing off and he was started to realize the danger he was in?

Amera turned right at the end of the corridor. She stepped into a wider one, probably leading deeper into the cave. She had to save her sister, but where should she begin? She had no idea where her sister was and if rescue was even possible. The other females walking through the corridor seemed to accept her as one of them. None paid any attention to Amera as she tried to walk as steadily and numbly as possible.

After running through two, maybe three smaller corridors, Moanna finally soothed herself. She had left her pursuers behind. Two drones approached her, but they ignored her. Apparently they didn’t know that she was faking. There was still a chance left for her to get out. The young woman looked left, then right. The corridors looked all the same. She wondered how she could find her way out.

The thick, green mass had now reached the male’s shoulders and his unrest became more obvious. As Farah looked down his goo-covered form, she saw his fully erect male-hood. Apparently he wasn’t shocked by the things happening, he was aroused. “It must have the same effect on him than it had on Soria in our village.” Farah thought. Her eyes were transfixed by the scene in front of her. Soon, the male’s head was also covered by the slime, but apparently he didn’t drown in it. He remained standing, body shivering slightly as the mass sent ripples over its surface.

Farah didn’t know how long she had been watching, but after a while, the male form started to shiver and shake more powerfully. “He must be having an orgasm.” She thought. When the orgasm faded, the slime covering him only increased its movement. Apparently, this was the moment from which on there was no turning back. At least the last drone in the room, the Asian, now turned and left, her face showing not the slightest evidence of empotion.

Now was her chance. The drones didn’t realize that she wasn’t one of them. Farah walked down the corridor, imitating the calm and steady march of the converted females. She had paid close attention when they entered the cave, so she could easily find her way out again.

Amera walked among a group of females, all clad in the same strange attire she had seen before. She turned right into another corridor. This cave seemed endless. How could she hope to find her sister? Even if she could find her sister, would she still be herself? Perhaps she was past the point where rescue was possible. Even if she was still herself, would they be able to get out again?

The corridor was empty, but still Amera tried her best to fake the blank expression and steady march of the drones. She suddenly saw another girl. She was about her size, petite, with long, silver hair. When Amera walked closer, her heart-beat almost stopped. It was Perria! Apparently she hadn’t been transformed into a drone yet. She was nude, but the strange substance that seemed to change the females into slaves hadn’t been placed on her. At least, it hadn’t been placed on her yet. She was just standing in the corridor and starring into nothingness as another drone walked past her. What should Amera do?

The young woman remembered what they had done with the male back in their village. He had been in the same state Perria was in now. He had simply started walking when they grabbed his arms and dragged him forward. Maybe she should do the same? She had seen drones leading other females that way.

She just had to risk it! Amera resumed her walk, approaching the mindlessly starring Perria. Like it was the most normal thing in the world, she grabbed her sister by the arm and started dragging her back through the corridor. Amera headed in the direction she expected would lead them towards the exit. Fortunately, Perria just complied. She fell into the same monotonous walk that Amera faked.