The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost in Wonderland

By Ogodei-Khan

Chapter 1: Distracting Delights

The first thing that Alice noticed about Wonderland was the odd passage of time. Whatever had led them towards a pink hill, one of the features on the horizon, a journey that Alice reckoned would take three hours by the distance of it, but it did not take that long to get there. At least, it did not feel like it took that long. It was impossible to tell: the sun never moved in the sky, and neither Alice nor Henrietta had a pocket-watch.

However long it had taken, they reached the foot of the pink hill, the end of the vast expanse of blank whiteness. “You’re on the map now, ladies,” Whatever said.

Henrietta crept forward cautiously. The pink coloring of the hill came from something pink and puffy that covered the ground like a plant. The chestnut-haired girl bent down, smelling it. She touched it, then eagerly pulled some away, eating it. “Spun sugar!” she exclaimed.

Alice walked up to the base of the hill as well, pulling off a few of the gossamer strands and licking them. “Wow,” she said. It was incredibly sweet.

“I know,” Whatever pouted. “I wish I had a mouth. Oh, wait,” suddenly a seam split in her blank white face, forming into a mouth. She too grabbed some of the cotton-candy and ate it.

“What, how…?” Henrietta asked.

“I was hungry,” Whatever said simply. “But come on,” she added, stepping forward into the patch of spun sugar. “The real fun is over the hill.”

The two girls followed their strange guide up the hill, until Whatever found a path. The path was made of rough sugar crystals, which the sweet-toothed Henrietta verified by grabbing and eating one. Alice, however, was more intrigued by how the path felt on her feet. Drawn into Wonderland from out of her bed, Alice had no shoes or socks. The crystals should have been harsh on her feet, and yet they were not. Wonderland seemed a gentle, friendly place.

Following the path, Whatever led them over the shoulder of the hill, and the girls saw at last what was beyond; their first taste of Wonderland. The eastern face of the hill formed one side of a valley. The center of the valley was carved by a stream, and there were other hills surrounding it. There were houses, trees, and people down in the valley.

But like the grass and pebbles on the hill, everything was made of candy. The river was a creamy brown liquid easily identifiable as molten chocolate, which came down out of a promontory carved of dark chocolate. The people seemed to be made of different kinds of candy, as were the plants, and even the houses. “I wonder if a witch lives in one of them,” Alice thought, recalling an old fairy tale and smiling.

“It’s beautiful!” Henrietta exclaimed. “Can you eat it all?”

“Yes,” Whatever replied. “Everything in the Candy Valley is edible. Everything. But you’ll have to enjoy it without me,” she added in a sense of mock-sadness. “My job’s done here, have fun!” She then faded out of sight, with the eye-shaped marking being the last thing which remained visible before it too disappeared.

“So what should we do now?” Henrietta asked. “I mean, we should be getting back…” the hesitation in her voice showed that she wanted to indulge in the sweets below, but she knew as well as Alice did how much trouble they would be in if they did not get back in time, whatever time it was back in England.

Alice looked down into the valley. “We still need to find out how to get back, and we’ve lost our guide. Maybe somebody down there can tell us more about how to get home.”

Henrietta smiled, glad for the decision, and the two girls went down into the valley. They wandered among giant gumdrops that dominated this part of the valley, with both girls grabbing small chunks of the gummy sweet and eating them as they walked.

“Hello over there!” a woman’s voice rang out. “Hello there strangers!”

“Hi!” Henrietta called back instinctively. The two girls looked, and saw that the voice was coming from across the river. Alice’s eyes widened, though she felt the appearance of the people on the other side should not have surprised her after meeting Whatever. They were people, women, five of them, but they seemed to be made of chocolate, and they had bunny ears.

“Come and join us!” one of the bunny girls called. “We’d love to meet you!”

Henrietta looked to Alice for approval, and the blonde girl nodded. “Is there a bridge?” Henrietta asked.

The bunny girls looked at each other in confusion. “Why would there be a bridge?” one called back. “Just swim!” another said.

Alice and Henrietta exchanged a glance and shrugged. Both girls knew how to swim, but they were hardly dressed for it. Alice considered it for a moment, then leaned down and grabbed the hem of her nightie. “Alice!” Henrietta exclaimed.

“It does not seem like the people here wear clothes,” Alice said. “Unless they seem offended, I don’t think we have a choice.” She reached down again and pulled her nightie up and off, revealing her naked figure; pale skin, pert breasts, and a blonde patch about her maidenhood.

Henrietta blushed fiercely at the sight and then tried to look away, but quickly found her resolve as well and cast off her nightie. Her figure was somewhat fuller than Alice’s, trimmed in baby fat in just the right places. The girls looked across the river to see if their nakedness offended the bunny girls; they seemed to be smiling, pink lips visible on skin of dark chocolate. So they plunged into the river and began to cross.

The melted chocolate was beautifully warm, like stepping into a properly-prepared bath. Neither girl could help herself, both drank freely of the delicious chocolate as they swam, and they soon reached the far shore of the river. They emerged from the chocolate and were beset upon by the bunny girls.

“Welcome, you’re new around here!” one greeted them breathlessly. She resembled Whatever in that she had a woman’s shape, but lacked fine details. Her skin was smooth dark chocolate, and she had shoulder-length hair in a human style, though rabbit ears sprouted up out of it, and she also had a rabbit’s tail. Upon further examination, they formed a solid mass, like hair on a carven statue. Their eyes and their lips looked human at first pass, but were actually made out of strawberry cream and hard candy respectively.

“We are,” Alice said, “we just arrived-“

“Yih!” Henrietta squealed suddenly. Alice and the bunny girls glanced at her curiously. One of the bunnies was crouching next to the brunette.

“Did I do something wrong?” the bunny girl asked.

“You… licked me…” Henrietta said.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” the bunny said. “Did you want to save it for your friend?”

“Hmm?” Henrietta was confused.

“Your chocolate!” the bunny said. Both girls were still streaked in molten chocolate. She leaned in quickly and licked Henrietta’s hip again. “Oh, sorry,” she said sheepishly.

“That’s okay,” Henrietta said politely. “I was just… surprised. It didn’t feel bad.”

Alice looked at her, curious about that last statement. She did feel a little lightheaded, but she had attributed it to the vigorous swim, was Henrietta feeling it as well? “My name is Alice, and this is Henrietta,” Alice said, remembering her manners. “What are your names?”

The bunny girls looked at each other. “We’re the chocolate bunny girls,” one of them said. “Does everyone have their own name where you come from?”

“Yes,” Alice said.

“Wow,” the spokes-bunny exclaimed.

“What do you know about this country?” Alice asked. She wanted to find out more about this strange land. The other bunny girls entertained Henrietta, licking her body clean of the chocolate (Alice wiped herself off instead).

Two of the bunny girls answered Alice’s questions, allowing her to learn more about Wonderland. Candy Valley was close to the northwestern corner of the country, though the bunnies did not know much about what lay beyond the valley’s borders, she knew that Wonderland was a kingdom, and that the royal castle lay at the center of the realm to the southeast. It seemed that time moved waywardly here, as the bunnies could not say when night would come again. The concept of clocks also seemed foreign to them.

“Would you like some chocolates?” the spokes-bunny asked, interrupting Alice’s questioning.

“Okay,” Alice said, sensing that her hosts were tiring of the questions. The bunnies led her back towards a pond fed by the river, where Henrietta was sitting on a rock made of hard toffee, her feet immersed in the chocolate and the other three bunnies surrounding her, feeding her chocolate candies. Alice blushed, seeing Henrietta’s nudity.

“Try some chocolates…” Henrietta said, sounding supremely relaxed. “They’re—mm!” another chocolate was shoved into her mouth, “they’re divine…”

“Sounds lovely,” Alice said. The bunnies motioned for her to sit on a rock across from Henrietta. She sat down, dipping her feet into the warm chocolate.

“Here,” one of the bunnies offered her a small chocolate.

“Thanks,” Alice ate it. The chocolate was like nothing she had ever eaten; it melted almost as soon as it hit her tongue, but it did not rest there. The chocolate shot through her body, and she somehow felt it everywhere. “Ooohh…” Alice moaned.

“Do you like it?”

“It’s… wow…” Alice said.

“Some more?”

“Yes, pleasm-!” Alice’s reply was cut short as another chocolate was shoved into her mouth. This one, like the first, melted instantly and flew throughout her body. The smiling bunny girls were ready with more chocolates, and soon a veritable stream of them were flowing into Alice’s mouth.

Each chocolate melted into her, through her. They filled her body, her head, with a heady warmth. The molten chocolate flowing through her body, the molten chocolate flowing around her feet, it lulled her and soothed her.

Her whole body felt warm, loose, molten… She moaned freely in between each delicious chocolate that flowed into her. She could hear, vaguely, the same moans coming from Henrietta. Absently, lost in the feeling, Alice opened her eyes, catching a glimpse of her classmate.

Then Alice’s eyes shot wide open.

No, there was no mistake. The chocolate was rising, up out of the pond, crawling up Henrietta’s legs. Henrietta was oblivious to this as she moaned around mouthfuls of chocolate, now being rapidly shoved into her mouth by the bunny girls. Her eyes were closed as she indulged in the feeling.

“Mmph!” Another chocolate was pushed towards Alice’s mouth, but she shut it tight and it instead crushed against her, the hard chocolate shell breaking open and a bit of the syrupy center running down her chin.

“What’s wrong?” one of the bunnies asked quizzically.

“Henrietta!” Alice shouted. Henrietta did not hear her, and now the chocolate was up to her waist. It was then that Alice could see that the chocolate was not rising up out of the pond and covering her. No, Henrietta’s skin was turning to chocolate, of the same dark shade as the bunny girls.

“Yes?” one of the bunnies asked. “What about her?”

Alice ignored them, leaping to her feet and dashing around the pond as her hosts looked on, puzzled. Alice ran quickly, but it was too late. Faster and faster, Henrietta’s body turned to chocolate: breasts, arms, face, hair.

“Henrietta!” Alice screamed as she reached her friend’s side. She arrived only to witness Henrietta’s brown hair turn into a solid mass, before two rabbit ears sprang out. The other bunny girls finally stopped feeding her chocolate.

“Huh…? Alice…?” Henrietta opened her new eyes slowly. “I feel… good…”

“What happened to you, Henrietta?”

Henrietta blinked her chocolate eyelids. “Henrietta?” she parroted back. “Who is that? Have we met?” There was polite curiosity in her gaze.

“What did you do to her?” Alice rounded on the other bunny girls.

“She wanted chocolate,” one replied, she looked fearful as she did not understand why Alice was mad.

“Do you want more?” asked another.

“No!” Alice shouted. “You have to… I… I want to speak with someone in charge.”

“In charge?” ex-Henrietta asked.

“Who rules here? I want to speak to them,” Alice said firmly. If the bunnies couldn’t fix this, she would just have to find someone who could.

Before she could get a reply, a curious thing happened. Ex-Henrietta reached out, stroking the ass of the bunny next to her. All at once, the other bunny girls perked up. Two of them quickly embraced, tangled in a lovers’ kiss. Another reached for ex-Henrietta, rubbing her stomach before she extended two fingers and thrust them into ex-Henrietta’s slit. Indeed, more sexual characteristics appeared on all of the girls, vulvas forming and nipples appearing on their dark breasts.

Ex-Henrietta moaned sharply, and before Alice knew it, all six of the bunny girls went down in a tangle of bodies, all breathing, moaning, licking, kissing, and thrusting.

Alice blushed, but felt the thrill of arousal again, her body still warm from her brush with chocolatey peril. “What on earth…?” she began.

“Do not mind them,” a smooth, mature voice came. “It is their nature.”

Startled, Alice turned and saw the new speaker. It was another thing in woman’s shape. Her skin was a light, rosy pink, and her facial features were carved out of it like a bust. Her hair was dusted with powdered sugar. Her dress was of crystalline sugar as well, it sparkled beautifully and was low-cut, revealing her cleavage.

“Who are you?” Alice asked.

“Oh, pardon my rudeness,” the newcomer said. “My name is Turkish Delight.”

“You have a name?”

“Yes, I am the ruler of Candy Valley, in the name of the Queen,” the woman said. “And your name is…?”

“Pardon me,” Alice said, “I’m Alice Pleasance Lidell, and I would like to know what has become of my friend.” She was polite even to this creature of Wonderland, knowing that nobility deserved politeness, no matter how strange.

“Have you ever heard the phrase “fuck like rabbits?” Turkish Delight asked.

“How vulgar!” Alice said. “But no, I don’t mean that,” she said, referring to the happily-mating mass of chocolate bunny girls about a yard away. “How did she get that way at all?”

“You ate of the chocolates as well, you must have felt it.”

“Well yes, it felt… pleasant,” Alice said carefully. She shuddered to think of it. So much pleasure, if she had not seen Henrietta, she would have been lost herself.

“Eating the chocolates makes you feel good and chocolatey. She must have wanted to feel that way forever. Now she will.”

“But how?”

Turkish Delight laughed. “You foreigners are so quaint. Here in Wonderland, everyone is what they want to be.”

“Pardon?”

“Let me guess, in the land you come from, a toad is a toad, a robin is a robin, and a mome rath is a mome rath, yes?”

“Correct… mostly,” Alice said.

“They didn’t get a choice in the matter. Here in Wonderland, you become your hearts’ desire.”

“So she can change back as she pleases?” Alice asked hopefully.

“I suppose she could…” Turkish Delight pondered, “but she never will. She has forgotten. Bunnies are such simple creatures; they eat, sleep, play, and mate. They worry not about self, past, or future. She is perfectly happy now, and will never want for anything more.”

Alice looked on in horror, suddenly realizing that she was the only one who could ever hope to identify Henrietta, and realizing just as quickly that she had already forgotten which subtle features distinguished the once-human with her new bunny girlfriends. Which of the moaning, licking, sucking, squirming bunny girls was she?

“She is happy now,” Turkish Delight said again in a reassuring tone. “It would be rude of you to interrupt that.”

Alice looked at the orgy of bunny girls sadly, knowing it was true. If the ruler of this fiefdom would do nothing about it, Alice certainly could not. Henrietta was lost.

“I should still like to go back home,” Alice said. “I do not wish to become anything else, I am happy with who I am.”

“Are you really?” Turkish Delight asked. “At any rate, if you wish to return home, I can show you. Do come to my house.”

“Thank you,” Alice said. Turkish Delight led her through the valley, leaving the bunny girls and the girl who was once Henrietta behind. The happily-mating bunnies did not even acknowledge their departure.

They quickly reached Turkish Delight’s home. Although she was the ruler of the valley, her home was hardly larger than a farmhouse, a two story dwelling made of gingerbread. Passing through the door, Alice was beset by a host of beautiful smells; rosewater, lemon, bergamot orange, and many others beyond description.

You must stay focused, Alice thought. She may try to turn you as well.

Turkish Delight led her into a room that must have been her workshop-cum-parlor. There were stools of hard caramel for sitting, dainty end tables made of gingerbread, but also large tubs full of many-colored brews. The smells grew stronger in here.

“Have a seat,” her host said. Alice sat down on one of the caramel candies. Turkish Delight walked behind Alice towards a buffet on the other side of the room while her guest gazed around at the odd sights. “Now, I do not know how foreigners arrive or leave,” Turkish Delight said. “I could only imagine the Queen knows.”

“And who is the Queen?” Alice asked, but before she could get a response, Turkish Delight came back behind her, putting a piece of her namesake candy right before Alice’s face.

“Some candy?” she asked. Her lips were right by Alice’s ear.

No, Alice thought, but only thought. The smell of the candy was wondrous and compelling. She felt her mouth water, only imagining how it would taste.

“You really must try some,” Turkish Delight whispered. “It is soft,” she said, running her other hand over Alice’s breast, “and gooey,” she dipped her hand down, finding Alice’s pussy. Alice drew her breath in a hiss.

“Oooh, you want it so badly?” Turkish Delight asked.

No, no! But the words would not come, Alice was spellbound with desire.

“Well here,” she cast the candy away. It was only in that moment that Alice noticed that the candy woman’s dress was gone, that she was now nude. Alice only had a moment to appreciate it before Turkish Delight kissed her, deeply.

Her candied tongue was delicious, even more potent than the chocolates from before. Alice quivered at the taste of it, but her tongue slid deeper and deeper, a part of it breaking away, sliding into Alice’s throat. Alice swallowed, eager for that taste to fill her.

Turkish Delight broke off the kiss. Alice’s jaw was slack, her eyes glazed over, mind and body numb with what she had just tasted. “There’s a pretty face,” Turkish Delight teased. “Was it delicious?”

“Agh…” Alice let out a noise something between a moan and a grunt, about all she was capable of forming.

“It feels good, doesn’t it? All soft and sweet and sticky. Do you want to feel it more?”

The questions were futile as Alice’s mind was still blank, incapable of accepting or rejecting the candy woman’s offer.

“Here we go,” Turkish Delight said, and with surprising strength, she picked up Alice’s body off of the stool. She carried the girl over to a tub full of a liquid sugary ooze that smelled strongly of lemon. “Yellow like your pretty hair,” Turkish Delight smiled. “You’ll feel so good, forever and always.”

She carefully dipped Alice’s body into the tub, sure that the girl’s face remained above the surface, but immersing much of the rest of her body. Somehow, the new feeling awoke Alice’s mind from its stupor, allowing her to senses to take in the full force of the lemony smell, the heavenly warmth and stickiness that surrounded her. So much better than the chocolate, she thought.

The chocolate. Memory rushed back to her. She would end up just like Henrietta, only as a living figure of lemon-flavored Turkish delight, bound to this woman.

“You look better already,” Turkish Delight cooed, drawing Alice back up out of the tub. Sticky Turkish delight mix covered her body, running in slow rivulets and setting her skin alive with wondrous sensation. “It must feel so good,” she said, a lustful tone creeping into her voice. She cupped Alice’s face in her hands, looking the entranced girl straight in the eyes. “You’ll want to feel this way forever.”

I… don’t… Alice thought. But why didn’t she? This did feel good, better than anything she had ever felt before. Why was this feeling wrong? Because I am not candy, Alice thought, desperately trying to cling to her identity in the midst of the overwhelming sensations which would sweep her mind away. I am Alice Pleasance Lidell.

“Hmm…” Turkish Delight moaned as she licked some of the lemony mixture off of Alice’s neck. “So delicious. You’ll be a luscious treat.” One hand groped Alice’s breast, while another trailed through the sticky ooze over her stomach before finding her maidenhood again.

I am Alice Pleasance Lidell. I am Alice Pleasance Lidell. I am Alice Pleasance Lidell. The mantra beat in her brain, the only thing saving her from the tides of pleasure, the oozing sweetness which would overcome her. She didn’t want to be candy because she was not candy. I am Alice Pleasance Lidell. I am Alice Pleasance Lidell. I am…

At last her mind, surging upstream against the sweetness, loosened her lips. “Please… stop…”

“Oh,” Turkish Delight said. “Oh my, terribly sorry,” she said. Immediately her fingers retreated from Alice’s pussy, her hands leaving Alice’s body altogether. “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t… want this…” Alice managed, her mind still foggy, although she sensed she had turned a corner. Somehow, her words were working.

“As you wish,” Turkish Delight said, sounding quite disappointed. She waved her hand, and suddenly the lemony ooze became animated, crawling off of Alice’s body, slithering over the floor and back into the tub. The lemony scent still hung strong on her, but she was clean.

“Why… why did you stop?”

Turkish Delight looked at her curiously. “Did you not want me to stop?” she said, a note of hope in her voice.

“No, no,” Alice said, still reeling with what had just happened to her. “But you did not have to. You could have… changed me.”

“Well, not if you did not want to.” Turkish Delight replied. “Did you not listen to me at all earlier? You become what you desire,” she added. “If you say no, nobody’s going to force you.”

“That’s all?”

“Indeed,” Turkish Delight said. “A shame, though. You would have been so delicious… Is there anything else I can do to help?” she asked, suddenly sounding professionally courteous again.

“I should like some proper clothes?” Alice said tentatively after thinking a moment. Her nightie was long abandoned on the other side of the chocolate river, and was not proper traveling attire in any event.

With another wave of her hand, one of the tubs came alive and the contents squirmed over to Alice, climbing onto her body. She shuddered at the feeling, but they quickly molded and fitted themselves, and in the span of a moment, crystallized and hardened. Alice suddenly had a glittering dress of yellow sugar crystals.

“Just don’t get it wet,” Turkish Delight warned. “I suppose you’ll be leaving me now?”

“Quite,” Alice replied, unsure of how polite she was supposed to be in a situation like this. “Though could I trouble you for a map of Wonderland?”

“There are none,” Turkish Delight replied. “I know my valley, but I never venture beyond. The Queen conveys her will through her emissaries. All I know is that the castle is in the center of Wonderland, and the valley here is near the northwest border.”

“Then some paper and ink?”

Turkish Delight brought her these things: a quill made of hard candy, ink made of vanilla extract, and parchment of thin sugar-dough.

“Thank you,” Alice said, in spite of what Turkish Delight had tried to do to her. Turkish Delight had provided her with important items, after all. She curtsied in the sugar-dress.

“I hope to see you again,” Turkish Delight said, and with that, Alice left the house.

Once outside, Alice drew away from Turkish Delight’s house, finding a flat surface out of sight to begin drawing her map. She looked at the sun, which seemed not to have moved from its first position when she and Henrietta had arrived. Assuming that this was roughly east, she looked around, sketching on the map the landmarks she had seen: the pink hill, the mesa from which the chocolate river sprang, the river, and the valley.

She looked at the mostly blank map, feeling a mixture of curiosity and fear about what she would find in that blank space.

Alice stood, and headed for the chocolate river. Whatever it was, she had to face it if she wanted to go home.

End Chapter 1.