The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost in Wonderland

By Ogodei-Khan

Chapter 4: Debauched Demons

“I am me,” the girl said. “Who else would I be?”

Whatever regarded the girl intently. “You’re telling the truth,” she said. It wasn’t a question. “I was afraid you weren’t you. You’ve gotten a little… bigger.”

The girl sat up and looked down; her breasts did look a little bigger than how she remembered them. “I’m lucky this is all that changed about me. But you said I had a name?”

“Alice,” the wolf-woman said.

“Alice…” the girl said. “Of course! Why couldn’t I remember it?”

“It is a strange thing,” Whatever remarked. “Most who forget their names have forgotten themselves utterly, like your friend. Speaking of,” she said, “I have something for you.” She put her hand to her hip, and felt around. “Oh, right.” A pocket appeared in her fur coat. She reached inside and pulled out Alice’s map.

“My map!” Alice exclaimed, taking it from the shapeshifter. “I don’t remember where I dropped it.”

“And a pen,” Whatever produced a fountain pen, offering it to the girl. “I took the liberty of filling in the rest of Little Garden and this Golden Savannah for you.”

“Thank you,” Alice said as she looked over her map. “I don’t quite remember everything I’ve seen so far. Say,” she added, pointing at the map, “you put the border of the next province here.”

“It’s not far from here,” Whatever said, pointing a little to the right of the rising moon. “Shall we?”

Alice agreed, and the two women headed off across the savannah. As they hiked over the plain, something came into view on the horizon; a wall in the night, darker than the darkness above. As they approached it, its form became more apparent.

“A wall?” Alice asked.

“Yes and no,” Whatever replied. “You’ll see.”

They finally arrived at the mass. It was long and tall like a great wall, but the surface was much too rough. Something that looked like clouds seemed to fume at the top.

“A mountain?” Alice mused aloud. “No… it’s too sheer. It’s a cliff?”

“Of sorts,” Whatever replied evasively.

“It’s a plateau, then?”

“Clever lass,” Whatever said, stepping over to the cliff base and putting her hand against the rock. “Yes, the next province is a highland plateau. Fancy a climb?”

Alice looked up the sheer, rocky face, and then the naked girl crossed her arms and gave Whatever a cross look.

“I suppose you’re right,” Whatever said, catching the source of Alice’s ire. She arched her back, giving a primal roar. Her fur lengthened, but her snout shortened, and she grew in height until she was over twelve feet tall. Great leathery wings sprouted from her back, but her forearms remained, growing and twisting with muscle under wiry black fur. She was now a great man-bat, with glaring red eyes and slavering fangs, though the telltale mark of the sideways eye remained on the bat’s forehead. It was the first time since Alice arrived that she felt plain fear, removed from any wayward desire. She stepped back in spite of herself.

“Get on,” Whatever said, cupping her monstrous hands together before her. Whatever’s sunny voice remained the same, breaking Alice’s fear. The girl obliged the shapeshifter’s request, shaking off her fear: if Whatever was out to harm her like the other denizens of Wonderland, then she had passed up many opportunities to do so.

She climbed up into the beast’s gnarled hands, careful to avoid the claws at the end of its humanoid fingers. “Stay still,” Whatever warned, and Alice tensed nervously. The beast leapt into the air, wings beating loudly as it slowly climbed.

“Whatever…” Alice began.

“Yes?” The beast asked.

“Why take this form? I haven’t seen anything here that looks so monstrous.”

“Why not?” Whatever replied. “It’s fun. You can be what you want in Wonderland.”

“But no-one else here can change their shape. How can you?”

“Now that,” Whatever said, emphasizing the word, “is a good question.”

“And what is the answer?”

“That question is boring,” Whatever replied. She then flew into the cloud atop the cliff, plunging herself and the girl into darkness. Still the great bat navigated deftly, flying into a misty clearing in a dark forest.

“We’re here,” Whatever said. She landed, and set Alice on the ground. “Welcome to Foggy Top.”

“An ever-foggy highland?”

“Indeed. You’re so lucky, you got to arrive here at night.” She swept her wing, causing a window to open in the fog revealing the sky above. A rust-red moon hung there, glaring down at them. “Nowhere else in this country can offer thrills like this!”

“And what sorts of creatures inhabit this lovely place?” Alice said, shivering from the chill of the clutching fog.

“I’m not going to spoil the surprise for you,” Whatever said. “But… you probably shouldn’t go naked.”

For the second time that night, Alice responded only by giving the shapeshifter a cross look.

“Right, right,” Whatever said. “It’s easy for me to forget.” She held out one monstrous hand, and black fibers began to curl out of one claw. More fibers came out, twisting together, until a whole outfit dangled from the shapeshifter’s outstretched claw. It was long and black, trimmed with white in a few places. A pair of hard-soled shoes dropped off of her other hand.

“Thank you,” Alice said. She reached for the outfit and pulled on it, it snapped free from Whatever’s claw neatly. “But why a nun’s habit?” She began to put it on.

The shapeshifter merely smiled, giving a fearsome sight of her cruel fangs as Alice put on the concealing garment. As she moved on to the shoes, the shapeshifter began to fade away into the mists, her teeth and the sign of the sideways eye being the last to vanish.

I don’t know whether she’s really helping me, or just tormenting me in her own way. Alice thought. She shook off the thought, putting her map and pen into a pocket in the habit. She squinted up towards the sky, trying to spot the position of the moon through the fog. It was barely visible, between the skeletal trees and thick fog, but Alice was able to pick up on its position, and then she headed off through the trees.

Whatever had described Foggy Top accurately. The cloying fog in the darkness made it very difficult to see. The trees were barren, their leaves long fallen, and the occasional crackle of a dried leaf was the only sound which would break the oppressive silence. She could only imagine what sort of creatures lived here.

In time, she stumbled out of the trees and onto a narrow cobblestone path. She could dimly perceive some other source of light away down the path in either direction. The path went a little too far south, but it would be far easier for her to track her position, and it would be just that much easier to see the residents that would inevitably come for her. So she headed down the path.

She soon came upon the source of the light. A flame, it seemed, burning blue and floating above the left side of the path about a foot above her head. The flame gave off no heat. She looked on through the fog, and saw another light dimly down the path. There were legends from the lowlands and the coasts she knew, tales of the will-o’—the-wisp which would lead lost travelers off to their doom. But they would appear in marshlands, not in a dry forest, and not as lamplights on a solid path.

Not seeing a better option, Alice headed off towards the next light. She proceeded silently, coming up on where it hung to the right side of the path, and passing it without stopping. The path was straight and level, and the blue lights came by at regular intervals. Alice walked along, the clacking sound of her shoes against the cobblestones the only sound she could hear, a steady rhythm to mark her progress.

Her thoughts wandered idly as she walked, the monotony making her lose focus on her fear of what lurked in the dark. She thought about where she had been, what she had seen, or where she was going. It had been a long journey to see the Queen.

Alice wondered what the Queen was like. She must be an awesome creature. Clack clack clack. The Queen would have to be truly powerful to control the residents of Wonderland. Clack clack clack. She must be beautiful as well, powerfully seductive to be able to command her enchanting vassals. Clack clack clack. Were her footsteps growing louder? Alice dismissed the thought, continuing to think of Her.

Yes, She was beautiful and worshipful. Her touch was softer than the fog, her gaze more beautiful than the wispy light. Clack clack clack. That was the purpose of Alice’s journey. It was a pilgrimage. Clack clack clack. She and the others were going to bring themselves before Her. They were going to go see the One, who was more beautiful and worshipful than any other. Clack clack clack. They would bow before her, and they would bathe in her glory if she found them worthy.

* * *

The line of pilgrims came out of the woods, into a clearing with a small chapel, ruined and weathered by age. The chapel was illuminated by a cluster of the blue flames, casting a spectral light in the mist. The pilgrims approached it, five altogether, each clad in a black habit. Their faces, the only visible part of their body, looked serene, their eyes closed as they walked the familiar path of their worship.

The chapel’s door opened on its own, inviting the pilgrims inside. All five walked in. The chapel inside was elaborately ordained, despite the damage to the roof and the walls. There were more of the blue flames floating above the pews, contrasting with normal candles burning at the altar. The five pilgrims made their way towards the altar. Five cushions lay before it, one in the center which was closer to the altar, and two to either side. The first two pilgrims went to the left, the middle in the center, and the last two went to the right. They knelt on the cushions, awaiting their Mistress.

She arrived without great fanfare. A bat slipped in through one of the holes in the roof and flew before the altar, emerging in a puff of black smoke. The pilgrims bowed low before the smoke could clear, unworthy to gaze upon her. “Faithful ones,” a velvety voice said, “we have gathered again to strengthen our coven. Who comes here to pledge herself to me?”

“A foreigner, Mistress Addhema,” Four of the pilgrims spoke as one.

“Ah,” Addhema breathed. “Rise, dear guest, so that I may greet you.” The middle pilgrim raised her head, looking up reverently at the speaker. She was a tall woman, with auburn hair which reflected brightly in the candlelight, and porcelain-white skin which contrasted with her long, black dress.

She stepped down from the altar, reaching out with her hand and brushing gently at the lead pilgrim’s cheek. “Welcome to Foggy Top,” she said. “I am Addhema, Mistress of the coven. Who are you?”

“Alice,” the pilgrim said. She blinked back at the statuesque woman gazing down at her. Being directly addressed had loosened the grip of Alice’s trance, and now questions began to emerge. “H-how did I get here?” she asked.

“You came, clad in the vestments of my order, with those who have already pledged themselves to me.”

“But I…” Alice began, but then she thought of it. Whatever’s nasty smile before the shapeshifter had departed. Now the shapeshifter’s gift of clothes made sense. But why had she rescued her from the cattle only to deliver her to these… women? Had she met fellow humans at last? “What are you?” she asked.

“We are pure. We are one,” the other pilgrims intoned.

“They speak the truth,” Addhema said. “You are impure, and alone.” She bent over, gazing into Alice’s eyes. “Join us, dear Alice, and be purified.” Alice shuddered for an instant; seeing Addhema up close, she could now spy the elongated eye teeth gracing the woman’s mouth. She had read Stoker’s novel last year, secretly. An instant of fear was all she had, as the vampire’s eyes soon turned red, and Alice’s fear melted away.

“Do you wish to join us, Alice?”

“No…” Alice said thickly. Red light flowed through Addhema’s eyes again. “No,” Alice repeated as her eyes hooded, “I am not worthy of you.”

“Hah,” Addhema laughed softly. “We can fix that. Rise,” she bid the girl to stand. A ball of blue flame appeared in the palm of Addhema’s hand, and she brushed it against Alice’s habit. The flames caught, burning away Alice’s clothes, though leaving the girl unharmed and naked before the vampire. Her map also survived the blaze, falling to the floor. “Please,” Addhema said, standing aside and motioning towards the altar. Alice obeyed wordlessly, going to climb upon it.

She had to maneuver carefully, laying herself on the cloth which was draped over the altar, in between the burning candles. The orange light danced across her naked flesh as Addhema and her four acolytes approached. Their clothing had changed, the habits gone, replaced by corsets bound tight about them, providing each woman with prominent cleavage. Alice could not quite tell in the dim light, but it seemed like the acolytes had skin colors beyond the natural human range, though all pale. Each woman had fangs like Addhema’s.

“Sisters,” Addhema declared, “a novice lies before us. Her heart is willing, but her impurities remain. Are we willing to purify her?”

“We are willing, Mistress,” the women said in unison.

“Sophia,” Addhema said, motioning towards a blue-skinned woman with black hair who stood to Alice’s left, “will you begin?”

“I am honored,” Sophia said. She leaned towards Alice, kissing her smooth hips. The sensation of being kissed there was strange to the girl, causing her to squirm a little and weakening her trance. Sophia suddenly broke the kiss, hissed, and then sank her fangs into Alice’s hip.

“Ah!” Alice gasped. The sharp pain focused her mind, but only for an instant before a narcotic pleasure began to flow through her body from where the fangs had pierced her. Sophia fastened her lips to the wound, drinking Alice’s blood.

“Purification is pleasure,” Addhema said, looking down at Alice, whose jaw was slack. “Your sisters will draw out your foul blood.”

A red-skinned woman to the right leaned in towards Alice’s thighs. She blew on Alice’s moist pussy, sending a shiver through the girl. The vampire kissed her way down Alice’s inner thigh, and then bit her. This time the pain was less shocking, Alice making a sound more like a moan as her blood flowed out and the pleasure flowed in.

“The purification will continue,” Addhema declared, as a third vampire descended upon Alice’s prone body. “Your old self must bleed away.”

“Mmmh,” Alice moaned again as she was bitten, though she stirred less than before. Her eyelids fluttered, and then began to close.

“You grow tired. Your old self grows weary. Let go,” Addhema commanded. Alice’s eyes closed as she was bitten again. “Surrender yourself to healing sleep.” She leaned in closer to her human prey, fangs bared. “Sleep and dream of when my kiss will awaken you to a new life.” Addhema leaned in for the kill.

There was a bang and a rush of fire, though Alice was too weak to be aware of it. “Damn!” Addhema swore. The chapel doors had burst open, and the wooden beams had caught fire. A half-dozen women stood in the doorway, illuminated by the fire they had set and by the blazing torches they held aloft. Alice stirred at the noise, but did not wake.

“Heretic Addhema!” the lead woman called. “You will submit to my authority, and return the citizens you have kidnapped!”

“Don’t you ever tire of this, Tentiga?” Addhema growled, as her acolytes arrayed themselves defensively around the altar.

Countess Tentiga,” the lead invader corrected as she stepped into the room. She had long black hair and bright red skin, easily noticeable because she was totally naked aside from a bejeweled golden necklace. A spade-tipped tail hung behind her, while short red horns jutted from her forehead. “And I will never tire of it until you acknowledge my rule.”

“Your rule is…” Addhema’s protest was cut short as the invaders hoisted their torches higher. The torches flared brighter, like miniature suns come to earth. Addhema and her acolytes hissed as the daylight burned their skin.

“Run!” Addhema yelled. The torches flared yet brighter while Addhema morphed into a small snake, slithering quickly for cover behind the altar and escaping from the chapel. Two of the acolytes, those closer to their Mistress, also managed to morph into rats and break for safety.

The other two acolytes were not as lucky. The burning sunlight paralyzed them and they collapsed to the floor, helpless. “Take them,” Tentiga said, directing her followers towards Alice and the fallen acolytes.

* * *

Alice came to slowly. She could see only what was above her, a rough cut ceiling illuminated by bright light. She tried to move, but her limbs barely stirred, her whole body gripped by an intense lethargy. A groan escaped her lips.

“You’re awake.” Tentiga moved into Alice’s field of vision. The anemic girl tilted her head to the side to get a better look at her rescuer. Tentiga looked at her for a moment, and when Alice said nothing, she added “Addhema almost turned you. You’re still missing a lot of blood. I can save you, if you are willing.”

The demon grew sharper and fuzzier in Alice’s vision as she struggled to keep her eyes focused. It was all she could do to stay awake, yet she was aware enough to grasp the danger of the demon’s offer. She groaned again, nudging her chin to the side.

“Don’t worry,” the demon said, smiling. “The cure won’t turn you. You will join our community, but you will do so of your own will. And you can’t join anything just lying on that sofa.”

Alice thought for a moment, then groaned again, inclining her chin ever so slightly.

“Perfect,” Tentiga said. She reached out of Alice’s view and drew out a small bottle. The demon put the bottle to Alice’s lips, waiting for a response from the anemic girl. When Alice pursed her lips, Tentiga tilted the bottle up. The contents of the bottle slid down Alice’s throat. She felt a pain in her chest, and then a pins-and-needles sensation swarmed through her body. Her eyes snapped open, and she sat up.

“Better?” the demon asked.

“Much,” Alice replied, looking around. There was a bright lantern nearby, clearly illuminating Alice, her rescuer, the sofa, and some other furniture nearby. The room was fairly small, but rough-cut, like it was a new-built cavern in a mine. In one corner of a room was a desk, and Alice’s lay atop it. “You even retrieved my map! Thank you,” the girl exclaimed, bowing her head towards the red-skinned woman. “My name is Alice.”

“Countess Tentiga,” the demon said. “I presumed the map belonged to a foreigner, nobody else would need a map of more than one province.”

“Where am I?”

“This is the Den of Debauchery,” Tentiga said. “We have many dormitories here. I really wish one of my girls had found you first, instead of one of those damn rebels.”

“You mean Addhema?” the girl asked.

“She’s one of them, yes,” Tentiga replied. “I’m the royally appointed ruler of Foggy Top, but there are many who refuse my law. None of them understand,” she added distantly. “But you don’t have to worry about them anymore. Now let me show you around.” Alice stood up and headed towards the room’s iron door.

“You really think you’re going out like that?” Tentiga said disapprovingly.

“Oh!” Alice gasped, suddenly aware of her own nakedness. “I’m sorry.”

“Damn right you’re sorry,” Tentiga said as she headed over towards one of the bureaus. “Don’t just think you can waltz around naked in my home. You’ve got to wear something. Here.” She brought… something, out of the bureau. It was black, about three feet long, with most of the length being in a very thin strip, while at one end were two larger flaps, making the thing look like a bizarre kite. It twitched gently in Tentiga’s grip.

“What is that?” Alice had seen many strange things since arriving in Wonderland, but nothing quite so weird.

“Yeah, it’s pretty plain, but once you’re settled in, we can get you something nicer. You’ve got to wear something, though. How else are you going to have any fun? Hold still.” The demon went behind Alice, and the girl felt something moist and wriggling against her back. Then the thing snapped into place against her body; the thin strip adhered to Alice’s back along her spine, the lower end of the strip fit snugly between her ass cheeks and slid around so that the end of it covered her pussy. The two large flaps wrapped around her torso and covered her breasts, cupping them together like a bustier. Alice gasped as the thing wrapped her in its embrace.

“Such strange clothing,” Alice remarked. She moaned suddenly. The moist side of the clothing was alive, it rubbed and probed at her sensitive areas, her breasts, pussy, and ass. “Are all of your clothes so lively?”

“As I said, it’s how we have fun around here. Oh right!” she added. Tentiga went back to the bureau and drew out a golden clasp, beautiful but unadorned. “This too,” she said, slipping the clasp around Alice’s neck.

“And what is that for?”

“Another part of the fun,” the demon replied. “Come along, now you’re ready to step out.” Tentiga led the way, opening the iron door. Alice followed and went through the threshold. When she saw what lay beyond, she paused. The place was full of smoke and mist, the sound of hissing gases escaping from red-glowing fissures in the rocky ground. A host of voices could be heard, and the odd figure could be seen, shadows cast upon the venting fumes by the red glow of fiery fissures.

It was as if she had stepped into hell.

“I know, it’s beautiful, huh?” Tentiga said. “What’s your pleasure?”

“My… pleasure?” Alice asked.

Tentiga’s friendly smile faded. “Don’t play stupid, dear. I’m sure you fucked your way across, what, two provinces?”

“Three,” Alice corrected. “And I did not…” she began to protest, but Tentiga had already moved on.

“All of you foreigners come here for one reason: you crave the freedom of pleasure. All of the other provinces, all of the heretics, they’re mere distractions. They twist your mind, lock you in, so that you only enjoy one kind of pleasure. Here we have all pleasures.” Tentiga and Alice passed through a veil of smoke. Two women were happily fucking, their gasps and moans contributing to the cacophony of noises in the hellscape. One woman, with green skin, wore what Alice was wearing, while the other had only rubbery-looking gloves and stockings, each of which had a long black tendril sprouting out of it. The tendril violated the other woman in several different places. After a moment of observing her ecstasy, Alice recognized the receiving woman; she had pale blue skin, and lacked the horns and tail of Tentiga or the green woman. Her mouth, opened in ecstasy, had sharp fangs instead. It was Sophia, the vampire acolyte from before.

Alice moaned suddenly as she watched Sophia and the demon writhe in pleasure. Something from her strange clothing had shot into her pussy and ass. She shivered as the tendrils withdrew, although the clothes continued to wriggle against her body.

“They’re such simple, predictable clothes,” Tentiga sighed. “They react to how you feel. Do you like what you see?”

“She does seem to be enjoying herself,” Alice observed, squirming a little at the arousal growing in her. “Is she one of the vampire acolytes?”

“She is not,” Tentiga spat.

“Augh!” Sophia hit her peak and interrupted Tentiga before she could elaborate. The vampire’s body shuddered as she embraced the green demon, and then the color of her skin deepened to a royal blue. Horns sprouted from her head, and a pointed tail emerged from her back.

“Well, now her name is Voluptus. The heretics sometimes kidnap my people. It’s a constant struggle to keep them all free.”

“Free?” Alice asked.

“Free to pursue their own pleasure. When you get down to it, everyone here in Wonderland is a Horny Devil. Here they can strip away their pretensions of purpose and do what they wish. One day, even Addhema and the other rebels will be free.”

“But aren’t they pursuing their own pleasure just as they are?”

Tentiga glanced at Alice like a mother would towards a child who was babbling nonsense and led the girl onwards.

“You will find your own pleasure here too,” Tentiga said. They moved through the open area, following the various moans and gasps to observe the scenes of debauchery. In one place, two demons were fellating a pair of tentacles which emerged from one of the fissures. The tentacles were translucent, and it seemed like the demons were drinking a glowing fluid out of the tentacles as they sucked. They met another demon walking past them, a woman who could barely walk from the vigorous fucking that her own clothes were giving her. In another area, one demon bathed another in an aphrodisiac bath, the bathing demon breathing in and out in orgasmic gasps.

Alice’s clothes reacted as she observed the debauchery; the little nubs surrounding her nipples wriggled incessantly, longer tendrils slowly expanded and contracted inside her pussy and ass, and the very tip of the cloth buzzed over her clit. The potion which Tentiga had used to revive her had given her a restless energy, and her arousal grew and grew.

“Does any of this interest you?” Tentiga asked.

“Ah… er…” Alice struggled. She should, perhaps, have feared Tentiga’s offer for being as dangerous as the other offers she had received so far, but her restored blood ran too quick through her body.

Tentiga misinterpreted her hesitation. “No? That’s fine too. Think it through. What was the best lay you’ve had since you’ve been here? What pushed you further than you’ve ever gone?”

Alice shivered, memories of pleasures past echoing through her mind. But amidst the echoes, one stood out: the ultimate ecstasy. Pleasured into submission, swallowed, drawn deep into a dark, tight, slimy space as powerful muscles carried her to her doom.

“I want…” she began, but trailed off.

“Don’t be shy. Give voice to your desire!”

“I want to be eaten!” Alice shouted, as her clothes sent a shock of pleasure through her body.

“Voraphilia? Good choice. Great choice, in fact. I may just join you.” She snapped her fingers, and suddenly she was wearing gloves and stockings with long tentacles on them. Smiling, Tentiga led Alice towards another smoking fissure.

With one wave of her hand, she conjured a cushion on the ground. She stood before the fissure, waving her hands in an arcane pattern. The demon then turned around and sat down on the cushion. “Have a seat,” she said. Alice moved over and began to sit down next to the demon. “No, no,” Tentiga chided. She pointed to her lap. “Have a seat.” Alice hesitated, and then sat down on the demon’s lap. The tendrils on the demon’s clothes began to fondle the girl, even as the demon herself watched the fissure intently.

First a shadow appeared, and then a bulky shape heaved itself out of the crevasse. It was long and fat, like a slug. It slithered slowly out of the fissure, and opened a wide, lipless mouth. “Extend your legs,” Tentiga said as the thing approached. The demon extended her own legs, and Alice did the same. “It will start from the feet,” she said, as the thing’s slimy maw approached the women’s outstretched legs. “You’ll get to watch, as every inch gets swallowed.”

The thing’s mouth ingested their feet. Alice shivered at the warm stickiness. Her breathing began to accelerate, and her clothes grew livelier and mirrored her arousal. She gasped, and one of Tentiga’s tentacles took the opportunity to slide into her mouth. “No, no noise,” Tentiga said. “Nothing will distract you.” Tentiga’s arms and tendrils embraced the girl as the thing began to slide up her legs.

It was happening again. Warm and sticky, dark and tight. But unlike last time, with Lady Lamia, Alice was in control. She craved this. She was horny for it. The thing swallowed her hips. The clothing protected her erogenous zone from the thing’s sensations, but introduced sensations of their own, mounting in tempo to match Alice’s rising arousal. It slid over her stomach quickly and came to her breasts. The feeling of her breasts being mashed and pressed in the thing’s throat was unparalleled.

“It’s going to be a little cramped,” Tentiga warned. “It will be so beautiful…” The thing was up to their necks now. It passed above her mouth, nose, and eyes. Her last glimpse of the hellish light came as her clothing detached from her body, no longer needed. Tentiga’s clothes fell away as well. For a time, Alice relished the feeling of her and Tentiga’s bodies pressed together in the dark space. As they went deeper, however, they came to a place where the tight walls of the thing’s stomach began to ripple. There were tendrils in here too. The feeling caused Alice to open her eyes, and she was surprised to find she could see a little, due to a golden glow from her neck clasp and Tentiga’s necklace. She could see Tentiga, but do nothing else as the creature went to work. She could see that Tentiga was panting, she could feel it too, the close-pressed demon’s chest rising and falling and pushing against Alice’s breasts, mashed together against the demon’s.

Tendrils were all about them now in the thing’s innards. Tentiga embraced Alice tightly, and Alice returned her embrace. The slick tendrils surrounded and engulfed them, caressing over every inch of her, sliding into her mouth, squirming in the tight space between the women, covering their eyes, thrusting into pussies and asses.

The tentacles would surround her and pleasure her, they would fuck her until she came. And when she came, Alice would lose herself, and become a Horny Devil. No! her sense of self-preservation asserted itself. I am Alice. The thought began, the mantra which had kept her whole so far, but as if in response, the tentacles swirled faster. I am Alice. The pleasure was too strong. I am Alice… and I am horny!

Alice came, a powerful orgasm that shook her to her core. Pleasure! This was the ultimate pleasure, something she had only tasted when Lady Lamia had preyed upon her. This time Alice was aware, simultaneously in and out of control. This was what she had wanted, this is what she had been driving for since she had thrust her wan fingers past her lower lips back in her dormitory in England. Back home.

* * *

“That was beautiful,” Tentiga said. She sat up, wiping sticky slime off of her body. Alice sat up next to her. “Aren’t you grateful that you made it this far? You can’t get action like this anywhere else in Wonderland.”

Alice sat up slowly, just in time to see the thing slink back into the fissure from which it came. She looked at her arms, which was now a shiny gold.

“Curious? You’re looking good,” Tentiga commented. She stood up, flourishing her arm and leaving a mirror hanging in the air in its wake. Alice stood up, shaky on her new feet. Her whole body was a shiny gold, such that it was hard to discern her now-ornate necklace. Only the sapphires in the necklace stood out, though her blonde hair and blue eyes were unchanged. She had the same spade-tipped tail and short, sharp horns on her forehead. Her appearance was not the most remarkable thing about her change, however. Her senses felt heightened, a tense feeling of anticipation filled her chest.

Tentiga hugged her. “Welcome to your new life, Libita.”

Alice looked curiously Tentiga. “Do I have to take a new name?”

“You mean you’re still Alice?” Tentiga asked.

“Who else would I be?” Alice asked, with a strong sense of déjà vu. She had transformed, succumbing at last to the temptations of Wonderland. Why hadn’t she forgotten herself?

“Strange,” Tentiga remarked. “But either way, your true self has been awakened. What do you want to do next?”

“I should like to see the Queen,” Alice said, looking at her demonic form in the mirror. “I’ve come too far to want anything else.”

“You are an impressive one,” Tentiga remarked. “Yes, it is true that her majesty can offer pleasures beyond any of her subjects, even me. And I suppose it would be hypocritical of me to stop you. You have embraced your true horny nature, that is all that concerns me.”

So it was that Alice prepared for her final journey. She returned to her guest room and took the map and a pen. She was about to leave the room, but she then paused. Her glance strayed towards the bureau. Tension built in her body. When she did leave, she was once again wearing the strange clothing that pawed at her breasts and pleasured her as she walked.

The last leg of the journey was going to be extra fun.