The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOST NEPTUNE

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers.

A family team of space explorer scientists encounters a space anomaly, which allows control of their spacecraft to come under the devious ship’s physician, Dr. Jones.

1

Space Captain Ron Weston finally brought the massive science spacecraft Neptune One out of hyperdrive. Immediately, the readings on the console revealed that they were about to enter an unknown space anomaly. It was too late to warn the rest of the crew, and within seconds, Captain Weston, Professor James Thornton and his scientist wife Marienne, their daughters Justine and Wendy, as well as their young son Billy, were all rendered into a heavy sleep state. Their senses shut down completely by a strange wave that passed through the ship. The only one unaffected by the anomaly was the ship’s physician, Dr. Veckman Jones, who had already been rendered unconscious by a stunning backhand blow to his face courtesy of Captain Weston, who had grown frustrated by Dr. Jones’s manic state before they went into hyperdrive.

Because he had been unconscious already, it was Dr. Jones who was the first one to awaken. It took him several minutes to get his bearings, but once he was fully aware of his state and surroundings, his heart began to pump rapidly. At first he was frightened to see the entire crew seemingly dead, but he checked the vital signs of Justine, who was the closest to him, and found that she was merely unconscious. He tried to revive her by shaking her body slightly, but she was out like a light. He swallowed, and twitched slightly. Here was the beautiful young daughter of the Thornton family in his hands; unable to resist anything he decided to do. He looked around at the others and decided he had to move fast. This was an opportunity he may never have again.

The first thing he did was enable Billy’s personal android by reprogramming it to obey only his commands, simply by eliminating and rewriting the encrypted codes young Billy had programmed into the intricate machine. He had to admire the young lad. His intelligence was great for one so young. But he was naãve and too trusting as well. He was the only one of the whole bunch that he could barely stand to be around, and so he instructed the android to take special care with Billy.

“If you harm one hair on his head, I’ll jettison every bolt and scrap of your clattering machinery into space,” Dr. Jones warned while leading the android to the stasis pods, where he would place Billy, Professor Thornton and Captain Weston, leaving only the three women to his personal devices. He smiled and twitched impatiently, hoping that none of them would awaken before he had them safely stored away. Just before he closed the lid on Captain Weston’s pod, he took advantage of the opportunity and struck him hard across the jaw.

“Ouch!” Dr. Jones winced and chewed on his knuckles as they stung with sharp pain. Then he muttered, “That was well worth it.”

When the final preparations were made and the three were frozen in place, he skipped back to the bridge, where Mrs. Thornton, Justine and Wendy were still in their chairs, eyes still closed and breathing heavily.

Mrs. Thornton, was the first to begin stirring, and Dr. Jones moved quickly, locating a compartment containing several cargo hold down straps, and using them to tie Mrs. Thornton securely into her seat. He also used a piece of thick adhesive tape to seal her mouth closed. While he checked her bindings, Wendy began to wake up, groggy and listless. She rubbed her head and groaned, and when her eyes fluttered open, she noticed Dr. Jones standing before her.

“Hello, Wendy,” Dr. Jones said with an evil smirk. “Good to have you back with us.”

Wendy sat up quickly. His tone of voice was slightly disturbing to her. When she turned her head and instinctively looked for her parents, she was shocked to see her mother, bound in her chair, her wrists strapped to the armrests and ankles crossed and tightly bound together. Mrs. Thornton was more conscious now, and she looked at Dr. Jones standing near Wendy, and began to scream for him to get away from her, but all that came out was a muffled, “Mmmmmmph!”

Wendy screamed and began to leap from her chair, but Dr. Jones grabbed her by her thin arms and held her fast. She squirmed and fought to escape, and then leaned down to bite his hand in desperation, causing Dr. Jones to grunt in pain and release her. Wendy made for her mother and tried to pull at the straps, and when she heard Dr. Jones’s loud steps approaching from behind, she fled the bridge.

“Come back you little brat!” Dr. Jones yelled after her. “I’m not going to hurt you!” Then he muttered under his breath, “...much.”

Dr. Jones almost went after her, but then he heard a soft moan and turned to see Justine sitting in her chair, her sleepy head lolling from side to side. She was about to wake up, so Dr. Jones abandoned the thought of capturing Wendy for now and turned his attention to Justine. He picked her lithe body from the seat and hoisted her over his shoulder. Before he left the bridge, he called to the android.

“I want you to stay here and stand guard over Mrs. Thornton,” Dr. Jones ordered the android. “You are not to allow anyone to free her except me, do you understand?”

“Affirmative, Dr. Jones,” The android replied dutifully. “Guard Mrs. Thornton.”

“Very good. I’ll be back for her later.” Dr. Jones said, and carried Justine quickly into the infirmary before she could fully regain her senses. Once there he placed her stirring form onto a bed and used the restraining bands to hold her down, making sure her wrists cuffs were tight and secure. Once the final ankle strap was in place, Justine woke up.

“What... happened?” She said groggily, unaware that it was Dr. Jones attending to her. When her senses sharpened into focus, she became aware that she was being restrained. “What’s... going on?”

Dr. Jones came into her vision suddenly and Justine’s large blue eyes went wide. “Hey! What are you doing? Where is everyone?”

“Don’t worry about a thing dear Justine,” Dr. Jones said as he brushed away a few golden curls from her forehead. “I have everything I control.”

“Where’s my father?” Justine said, her voice rising in panic. “What have you done?”

“I think it would be best if you didn’t talk so much,” Dr. Jones said as he took a wad of gauze and packed it into Justine’s mouth. Justine tried to resist, but Dr. Jones held it firmly in place and then used another strip of gauze to begin wrapping it around her head to hold the wadding tightly in her mouth.

“Mmmnnngggh! Unnngh! Errummmmph!” Justine began protesting as Dr. Jones tied it off.

“Don’t get excited now,” Dr. Jones said with a soothing voice. He admired the curvature of Justine’s body within the hard rubber skin of her uniform. “This will be only temporary until I can locate your young sister. Then I’ll be back for you.”

Justine became agitated at the mention of Wendy, and began straining at her bonds. What was this monster planning to do? Where were her parents? And where was Captain Weston? Who was piloting the ship? What in the world happened when they came out of hyperdrive? She couldn’t stand not knowing, and being strapped down was even more distressing. She stared back at Dr. Jones’s smug expression with burning hatred and vowed that when she was freed, she would make his life truly miserable. All she could do now however was glare at him as he left her alone to struggle.

“Ta, Ta,” Dr. Jones said before he exited the room to look for Wendy.

2

Wendy was shaken and frightened, hiding in a storage compartment. She was still in a mild state of shock by what had just happened. Apparently something had occurred when they came out of hyperdrive after escaping the unstable planet they had investigated. It just seemed only a short time ago. The last thing she remembered was getting in her seat to prepare for the jolting and mind rending ship maneuver. She also remembered Captain Weston knocking out Dr. Jones with a backhand fist when Dr. Jones began to scream and panic. Now it seemed Dr. Jones was in control of the ship and her family. But all she saw was her mother and Justine. Where were the others? She had to find them, and soon. There was no telling what Dr. Jones was capable of.

Gathering all the courage she could muster, Wendy quietly climbed out of the storage compartment, her heart pounding steadily in her chest. She looked around for some kind of weapon, but couldn’t find one. And so she ventured out into a corridor to look for anyone, staying well away from the bridge, where she was sure Dr. Jones would be waiting. She worried immensely about her mother, the vision of her bound in her seat, her mouth sealed with tape and unable to warn her. But what really worried her was what might have happened to her father and Billy, as well as Captain Weston. She knew over their long voyage Dr. Jones had come to hate Captain Weston immensely. The thought now crossed her mind that he may have hurt or killed him.

She bit her lip in distress and moved stealthily down the quiet corridor. She came to a turn and peeked around the corner. When she saw that it was empty, she moved on. Something caught her eye to the right just as she stepped past an open passageway. It was a Vidcam, her personal digital video diary, lying on the floor. She stepped over and bent down to pick it up.

“Gotcha!” Dr. Jones exclaimed with a grin as he seized Wendy by a handful of her spiky punk haircut.

Wendy gave out a loud scream and twisted instinctively to escape, but Dr. Jones held her fast, yanking her backwards off her feet, and then twisting her over onto her stomach. He then straddled her, placing the full weight of his body on the small of her back to hold her down.

Wendy squirmed, tears bursting from her eyes, as she pleaded in her high-pitched voice with fear and desperation, “Please stop! Don’t hurt me! Please! Let me go!”

“Shut up you simpering pipsqueak!” Dr. Jones grunted as he grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back. He took great pleasure in binding her wrists together and even more pleasure in placing a wide strip of tape over her full blubbering lips. “I’ve been wanting to do this ever since I first laid eyes on you. You’re an annoying little brat and that mousy voice of yours has grated on my every nerve this whole blasted mission.”

Wendy was sobbing now, her large eyes spilling tears down her soft flushed cheeks as Dr. Jones stood up and yanked her to her feet by the hair and picked up the Vidcam. He marched her down the corridor with a hand clamped firmly on her neck until he located Wendy’s quarters. Once inside the room, Dr. Jones looked around to find the best place to leave Wendy. His attention diverted for a moment, Wendy took the chance and swung her knee upwards, nearly catching Dr. Jones full in the crotch, but instead kicking him hard on the upper thigh.

Dr. Jones winced and grunted, doubling over from the burst of pain. It was too close for comfort, and when Wendy tried to kick him again, Dr. Jones snatched her by the boot and lifted upwards, causing Wendy to lose her balance and fall back onto the bed.

“You little...” Dr. Jones snarled as he raised a hand to strike Wendy. She shut her eyes tight and winced at the impending blow that never came.

“I’ll fix you,” Wendy heard Dr. Jones say, and opened her eyes to see him pulling out a set of cargo straps from his tunic. He sat on her legs as she squirmed on the bed and wrapped the ankles of her heavy boots together with one strap. Once he checked the bonds for tightness, he looked up at the ceiling and saw what he was looking for. A cross beam that he could used to loop and secure another heavy strap to. This strap had a hook attached at one end, and he climbed on the bed to tie it off and let it hang down a foot or so above Wendy. Then he leaned down and seized Wendy’s struggling form and lifted her upside down until he was able to hook the strap around her ankles to the hanging hook.

Then he stepped away to admire his handiwork. Wendy was now hanging upside down about a foot above her bed. Her eyes were wide with distress, and she gave out a series of pitiful muffled cries and groans.

“That will teach you,” Dr. Jones said with satisfaction. Then he noticed the Vidcam by the bed and picked it up. “What are you using this contraption for? Recording all your little teenage secrets? I’ll bet there’s some interesting things about me, isn’t there?”

Wendy cringed at his taunts and realized the worst. There was nothing on her Vidcam that was remotely positive about Dr. Jones. She wanted to plead with him not to play it, that she didn’t really mean a word of it, but the sticky tape over her mouth prevented her from doing so. All she could do was breathe heavily through her nose and sniff back tears.

“Don’t worry, I won’t hold it against you. I know I’m a very...evil man,” Dr. Jones said, enunciating the word as ‘Eee-ville.’ Ever since he had become addicted to some of his more potent medications, Dr. Jones’ inner dark side had crept to the surface until the opportunity to emerge exposed itself.

Wendy could only stare back, frightened by the look in his eyes. She watched as he turned on the Vidcam and began recording her meek struggles. She was disgusted that he seemed to take delight in her misery. Slowly, her fright began to turn to anger. One way or another, she was going to escape, and she would make him pay for this. She grunted and began twisting hard, tugging at her straps, infuriated when Dr. Jones let out a gleeful giggle as he continued recording her. When he tired of it, he turned off the device.

“I’ll come back later and check on you after you’ve calmed down. Then we’ll have a little chat about manners and respecting your elders. Now promise you won’t go anywhere.” Dr. Jones grinned with a glee, trying to contain his pleasure at seeing Wendy so angry at being trussed up like a side of beef. He gave a soft chuckle and left Wendy alone in her room, grunting and moaning as she yanked at her bonds, her body slowly turning dizzily in a circle.

3

Marienne Thornton could not stand the thought of what may have happened to the others. She didn’t know if they were alive or dead. No matter how much she pulled and yanked, the straps holding her wrists to the armrests of her chair were unforgiving. All she could do was wait helplessly and wonder what Dr. Jones was up to. It was a mystery why the once mild-mannered physician had turned into a dangerous sociopath. She found herself almost wishing that they had just killed him when they found out he had repeatedly attempted to sabotage their mission. Then she purged the thought from her mind. She didn’t want to lower herself to his level.

“Hello,” Dr. Jones said as he stepped up behind Mrs. Thornton, startling her. She could not resist looking up at him with pleading eyes. Slowly and painfully, he peeled away the tape to allow her to say what he knew she was dying to.

“What have you done with my family?” Marienne gasped, desperate for an answer.

“Don’t worry. I have everything in control,” Dr. Jones assured her, his face inches from hers, studying her eyes.

“Please tell me you haven’t hurt my children.”

“Well, I must say, I was tempted at one point to thrash young Wendy for her insolence, but I held my hand,” Dr. Jones said with a smile. “You have quite a handful with that one, I must tell you.”

“Where is she? Where’s Billy? Where’s my husband?”

“Hubby is all nice and cozy in stasis, along with your young lad Billy and that...” Dr. Jones lips pinched as if he had just tasted something extremely foul. Then added with disgust, “...Captain Weston.”

The words fell off his tongue like slime, and his eyes darkened for a moment. He realized his sudden change of expression frightened Marienne, and he resumed his smile again. “As for your lovely daughter Justine, she’s in the infirmary.”

Marienne’s face turned anxious. “Is she hurt?”

“Quite the contrary,” Dr. Jones replied. “She’s resting at the moment. But she is going to require my attention soon, so I regret that our little chat must end now. Don’t worry, I’ll be back later for another visit.”

“No. Wait. Mmmmmmph!” Marienne cried as Dr. Jones pressed the tape back over her mouth. He patted her lightly on the thigh

and walked away, whistling a merry tune.

4

Justine tugged desperately at her straps, but now her arms were growing tired and aching. The door to the infirmary opened and she looked over hopefully to find her father or Captain Weston coming to rescue her. Then she groaned when she saw that it was Dr. Jones and her head fell back in defeat.

“Ah, dearest Justine. I see you’ve exhausted yourself trying to get free,” Dr. Jones said with taunting voice. “What a dreadful waste of energy. You should have been saving it for what I have in store for you.”

Justine didn’t like the sound of that. What in the world was he planning to do? Her imagination began to get the best of her, and so she began pulling at her straps even harder, her body tingling with dread and mind-numbing fear. She nostrils flared from her increasingly rapid breathing, and she whimpered pitifully behind her gag, trying to plead with Dr. Jones with her eyes, which were now glazed over with tears.

Dr. Jones delighted at Justine’s mournful, pleading expressions and muffled cries, and used Wendy’s Vidcam to capture it all for his own use. When she realized what he was doing, Justine became livid, and then cursed him with her eyes as she froze her body still She knew that he was getting aroused by her struggles.

When Dr. Jones saw that she was no longer struggling, he reached over and ran his free hand over her prone body, giving special attention to her breasts and the areas between her legs. This caused Justine to begin another long series of pulls and tugs, this time her body arching upward as she bit into her gag and gave a muffled scream

“You have an exquisite body,” Dr. Jones said, salivating as he gave her breast a gentle squeeze through the rubber material of her suit. “I think I’ll enjoy having it very much.”

Justine’s eyes went wide at the realization of what Dr. Jones had planned. If only she was free, she could tear him to pieces. But soon Dr. Jones had enough of molesting the young helpless blonde, and put the Vidcam down on a counter. Justine breathed a sigh of relief that he had stopped, but her relief was short lived as she watched him begin going through a cabinet of drugs. She watched with trepidation as he began looking at each one, studying their contents, taking some from one vial, and then mixing it with another. She couldn’t imagine what he was doing, but it couldn’t be good. All she could do was watch helplessly and worry.

After an hour of mixing drugs and chemicals, Dr. Jones located three short metallic hypodermic needle guns and filled the cylinders with his chemical mixture. Then he brought one over to where Justine lay on the table, and she tensed up at the sight of it. She began slowly shaking her head back and forth as her body trembled.

“Don’t worry, it will only sting for a moment,” Dr. Jones said as he swabbed Justine’s neck with antiseptic and then carefully triggered the hair thin needle into her skin with a soft pneumatic whoosh. Justine’s body tensed as if electricity shot through it, and when the contents of the syringe were injected, Dr. Jones pulled it away and dabbed the tiny pinprick with another swab, and then placed a small round bandage on the red spot.

Justine was breathing heavily through her nose, her eyes clamped shut as the drug surged through her body. It felt cold at first, and then warmed to her body temperature, and soon her breathing began to slow, and her body began to relax. Her eyes opened, and then closed lazily, as if she were intoxicated, rolling up as her head moved slowly from side to side. As she seemed to calm down, Dr. Jones removed the gag and packing from her mouth to allow her to breath more freely.

“Wha...did you...do...to me?” Justine asked, her words soft and slurred.

“I just mixed you a little cocktail of mine,” Dr. Jones whispered as he studied the soft features of her face. He reached up to touch the edge of her lip and said. “It’s very special. And I only make it for young ladies I’m very fond of.”

“Why?” Justine asked breathily.

“Well, for one thing it cuts past all that annoying nonsense like getting to know one another. You’ll soon find that you will be unable to resist my... charms, you see. It’s very simple really, a mixture of serums, hormones, stimulants, and a host of other enzymes and the sort. It’s really unique. An old secret family recipe you might say. In time you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.”

“You can’t...do this,” Justine mumbled. “I won’t...do what you want...you can’t...make me.”

“Tisk. Tisk. Dear Justine. So naïve.” Dr. Jones shook his head and chuckled. “I won’t have to make you do anything. You see, you’ll simply want to do it all on your own.”

5

Wendy was getting dizzy and disoriented from the blood rushing to her head as she hung upside down in her room. She hated Dr. Jones for leaving her like this, and no matter how much she tugged and twisted at her bonds, she couldn’t budge them loose enough to free herself. All she could do was wait, resigned to worry about the fate of her family. She could arch her body up as much as she could to relieve the blood flow to her head, but each time the effort became harder and harder on her body. She was exhausted, breathing heavily, when she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She turned, her body swinging around slightly in a half circle and her eyes lit up. It was Zorp, the furry purplish alien creature they had found half-starving and alone on an abandoned planet and adopted as a pet.

Zorp was watching Wendy with its large saucer-like reflective eyes, its head tilted to one side as if it was wondering why Wendy was hanging upside down. Wendy tried to moan with the tape placed firmly over her mouth, “Ummmm! Ummm! Ummm!”

The alien’s bat-like ears expanded and opened wide in alarm at Wendy’s cries. It seemed to sense that she was in distress and so it approached her slowly and cautiously. Wendy moved her feet to try and get Zorp’s attention, to show the creature her restrictive state. The small alien seemed to understand, and jumped first onto the bed, and then up onto Wendy’s suspended form. Wendy giggled at first from Zorp’s feet and hands digging into her sides to gain a hold, and then sighed as it scurried up her legs near her bound ankles.

Zorp studied her bonds, tugging at the straps, but Wendy’s weight prevented it from even attempting to loosen any of the knots. It could not even gain a hold to unlatch her feet from the suspended hook. By eliminating each option, the creature was left to only one device, to begin gnawing at the strap with its tiny rows of razor sharp teeth. It took nearly twenty minutes to chew through the strong heavy straps, but soon the material began to rend and tear from Wendy’s weight and Zorp’s continued gnawing. Wendy’s body jounced once, and then the remaining strands popped and she fell to the bed, bending her body quickly to avoid landing on directly on her head.

“Unnnnnnnh!” Wendy grunted as she thumped onto the mattress, and then grunted again as Zorp landed on her stomach and then tumbled off. She glared at the creature as she struggled to catch her breath, and then she began to groan desperately to get Zorp’s attention again. The impish alien, confused at first, slowly reached for the edge of the tape and began to peel it away. It ripped painfully from her thick lips and reddened cheeks until it was completely stripped away, leaving Wendy to wince and lick at burning skin.

“Owww!” She exclaimed as tears of pain welled in her large brown eyes. Zorp looked on in concern while Wendy took deep breaths to recover from her ordeal. Finally she sat up and turned her back to Zorp.

“Zorp! Please take this off, too!” Wendy pleaded with the alien, who watched with puzzlement as Wendy waved her hands and wiggled her fingers in front of the yellow creature. Then Zorp’s eyes widened, as it understood what Wendy wanted, and went to work again with its teeth, chewing away the strap layer by layer as Wendy waited impatiently. She soon felt the bonds loosen and then fall away. She sighed deeply and rubbed the raw skin at her wrists, the feeling returning to her fingers like stabbing electric needles. Now she was free, and she had to make a choice what to do next. She couldn’t let Dr. Jones capture her again, and so she decided her first priority would be to free her mother.

“Come on, Zorp,” Wendy whispered, as she sucked up all her courage and left her room as quietly as possible.

6

Dr. Jones was entranced with Justine Thornton. She was young and beautiful, with large bright blue eyes, soft lips, unblemished skin and golden hair. Her face was perfect, and from the euphoric expression on her face, Dr. Jones knew that she was responding well to his mind control serum. He was now about to begin the process of feeding and molding her now pliant mind with verbal suggestions.

“How do you feel now, Justine?” Dr. Jones whispered near her ear.

Justine giggled and looked up at Dr. Jones, as if she was just interrupted from a nap. “I feel sort...funny. What was that drug you gave me? What did you do to me?”

“Don’t worry about that right now,” Dr. Jones said. “Just listen to me.”

“Where’s my family? What did you do with them?”

“They’re all fine. Don’t worry your pretty little head.”

“Let me up from this bed,” Justine demanded.

“In good time, my dear.”

“Why do I feel so...?”

“What?”

“I...” Justine started to speak and then stopped. She didn’t want to admit to Dr. Jones that she was feeling very aroused. How could she be feeling this way? She should be feeling angry and upset that Dr. Jones was holding her against his will.

“You’d better let me go,” Justine suddenly said, tugging at the straps.

“I’ll let you go on a few conditions.”

Justine paused, confused and irritated. Why were his words so compelling? Suddenly she was dying to know what he was going to say.

“What are they?” She asked hopefully.

“First, I want you to promise that you will obey me completely.”

“Obey you?” Justine said with her brow furrowed. Was he serious? “Are you out of your mind? Why would I do want to do that?”

“Because I say so,” Dr. Jones said calmly. “You really want to obey me, don’t you Justine? I know deep down you do. I’m very smart. And I’m a doctor. Doctors are very important and you should always do what they tell you, isn’t that right?”

His words did sort of have some sense to them. But it was hard making the decision to agree with what he was saying. Her instincts told her not to trust him. He did try to kill her family after all.

“You tried to hurt us,” Justine said, trying to remain defiant.

“That was before. I’m not going to hurt you now,” Dr. Jones assured her with a hand on her shoulder, which Justine cringed from. “Now I have use of you. It wouldn’t be in my best interest to harm you anymore, you see?”

“I...I guess so.”

“And it would be in your best interest to do what I say,” Dr. Jones said. “To obey me.”

Justine could feel herself responding to his suggestion. Now matter how hard she tried to reason with herself why she shouldn’t go along with Dr. Jones, her mind told her the opposite. That obeying Dr. Jones was good. Suddenly his hand felt comforting on her arm, and she began to feel a warm sensation within.

“I care about you very much Justine,” Dr. Jones said.

“You do?”

“Yes. I want you to know how... special... you are,” Dr. Jones told her.

Justine smiled. She didn’t exactly know how to respond. She liked the fact that Dr. Jones thought she was special. Her own father hardly ever told her anything like that. She gazed deep in Dr. Jones’s eyes and asked, “Do you really think I’m special?”

“Yes, indeed,” Dr. Jones answered with a wicked smile. “I’ll prove it to you.”

Dr. Jones leaned down and kissed Justine on the mouth. At first she was shocked and surprised by his unexpected and bold action. She resisted at first, and then seemed to slowly melt from the warmth of his kiss. Her body tensed and arched upward, her arms and legs involuntarily pulling at the straps. Dr. Jones sensed it and began to rub his hand over her pelvis, over her stomach and up toward one breast.

Justine suddenly turned away and broke the kiss. “Dr. Jones!”

“Yes?”

“This isn’t...right.”

“Why not?”

“I...I don’t know...” Justine moaned. Her mind was cluttered with opposing emotions. Why was she feeling so aroused by his touch? Why was she responding like this to the one person who tried to sabotage their mission?

“Don’t you like the way I touch you?” Dr. Jones said, gently fondling her breast.

Justine bit and her lip and sighed. Yes. She did like it. No, she loved it. She looked at Dr. Jones and nodded ‘yes.’

“Would you like me to touch you more?”

Justine paused before answering, her heart racing. She finally moaned, “Um hum.”

“And you’d like to touch me wouldn’t you?”

“Yes,” Justine whispered breathlessly after a moment. It shocked her, but she did really want to touch him.

“You’d like to do all sots of things with me wouldn’t you, Justine?” Dr. Jones asked the squirming young girl on the infirmary bed.

Justine mumbled a response, and Dr. Jones leaned closer to hear. “What was that, Justine?”

“Yes... Dr. Jones.”

“Ah, that’s a lovely little girl.” Dr. Jones said, grinning lasciviously as he let his hand roam down between her legs. There he palmed her groin and began gently massaging Justine through the rubber material of her suit. She gasped at his touch, her hips rising upward to meet his grip. “I promise you that when I free you, we’ll get to do all sorts of wonderful things together.”

“We will?” Justine asked with anxiousness in her voice.

“Would you like that Justine?” Dr. Jones asked with a grin.

“Yesss,” Justine moaned, her eyes closed, her body responding to Dr. Jones’s touch. She felt as if her insides were melting from a rising heat. She had never been so horny in her entire life. From the time she was a small girl, all she knew was her mother and father’s work, learning, studying constantly, later helping to build the Neptune One. She never had time for relationships. All she knew was work and her family. Captain Weston had been a mild diversion during the mission. She knew he wanted her, and she had to admit she enjoyed the attention, as well as the opportunity to cool his jets. But this was completely different. Dr. Jones’s touch was touching places in her mind and body she never knew could be touched like this.

“When I let you go, you are going to obey me aren’t you, Justine?”

“Yes, Dr. Jones,” Justine gasped. She was restless and impatient now. “I promise.”

“You are going to do whatever I tell you.”

“Yes!” Justine groaned. She felt on the verge of something...wonderful. Dr. Jones worked his hand and fingers on her groin, working faster to bring her to climax. Justine began to breath quickly while her body began to quiver on the padded bed.

“Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaaaaaaaaaah!” Justine gasped, while Dr. Jones fondled her vigorously.

“Unnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh!” Justine let out a long groan as her body finally gave in and she began to shiver with intense orgasmic ecstasy.

“If you do what I say. I’ll make you feel this all the time,” Dr. Jones breathed into Justine’s reddened ear, fingering her even faster. He then leaned over to place his mouth over her breast and suckle her through the tight rubber material of her space suit. The feeling was incredible to Justine, and she shuddered from the intense sensation.

Justine’s angelic face flushed bright pink from the shuddering climax; eyes clamped shut, mouth wide open in a loud squeal. “Aaaaaaaauuuuuunnnnnhhh!!!”

Dr. Jones looked on with glee and satisfaction as the young girl tensed up and exploded in multiple orgasms, and he began to slow the rhythm of his massaging fingers.

After a few minutes of slowly winding down, Justine was breathing hard. “Oh! (Gasp) Dr. Jones! (Gasp) That was... (Gasp) the most incredible... (Gasp) I’ve ever felt.”

“Did you like that, Justine?”

“Yes!” Justine nearly screamed.

“Do you want me to free you now?”

“Yes! Please!” Justine begged urgently.

“And you’ll do whatever I ask?” Dr. Jones said. “You will obey me won’t you Justine? You’ll do whatever it takes to please me won’t you?”

“Yes, Dr. Jones,” Justine promised with a moan. “I promise. I’ll do anything you ask!”

“Anything?” Dr. Jones asked with an evilly raised eyebrow and smirk.

“Yes,” Justine sighed like an awestruck teen.

“That’s a dear girl,” Dr. Jones said, delighted by the look of total adoration in her large blue eyes. Quickly, he began to remove her restraints, and once Justine was free, Dr. Jones helped her off the table.

“I think we should go to your room now, don’t you? It will be much more intimate.” Dr. Jones suggested as he took Justine by the hand. With his other hand he stroked her flushed cheek. She was still trembling from her intense orgasm. “I’m sure there we will find all sorts of interesting things to do.”

“Yes, Dr. Jones. Whatever you want,” Justine replied dutifully with a sweet smile. At that moment, pleasing Dr. Veckman Jones was the most important thing on her mind. The thought of what Dr. Jones might have in mind excited and aroused her to no end.

7

Wendy saw her mother, still strapped to her chair on the bridge of the Neptune One. She looked around furtively, afraid that Dr. Jones might be nearby. When it seemed safe enough, she snuck over to her mother’s chair and attempted to first remove the tape from her mouth. Wendy was suddenly struck by fright by the look in her mother’s eyes. Then she heard a sound behind her and spun around.

“Alert! Alert! Stop Wendy Thornton!” The android emitted as it fast approached Wendy, its databanks whirring to life from the diabolical programming Dr. Jones had inserted to prevent anyone from rescuing or even attempting to free Marienne Thornton.

Wendy let out a high-pitched scream as the android seized her left wrist with one robotic arm, pulling her away from Mrs. Thornton’s bound form. Then the android grabbed her other flailing arm and lifted her off the ground.

“Owwwwwwww!” Wendy squealed in shock and anger. “Let me go!”

“Negative! I must hold you until Dr. Jones returns.” The android informed her.

“Nooooo!” Wendy groaned with utter dismay. This couldn’t be happening. Why had Billy’s android turned against them? She kicked at the machine, but her boots were ineffectual against the sturdy metallic surface of the android. It merely sat still on it’s triple set of wheels, holding her kicking, squirming body off the ground by her wrists, which made Wendy moan in pain. She continued to plead with the android, which only ignored her pitiful cries. “Please! Let me go! You’re hurting me! Aaaaaaaaaaah!”

It seemed the android was not without total conscience. It lowered Wendy down until her feet could rest on the ground, but it still held her wrists fast above her head. The young teen, blubbering with tears now, turned to look at her mother, who could only look on with dread and worry. What would happen when the cursed Dr. Jones returned?

8

Dr. Jones sat on the bed, relaxed as he watched Justine Thornton stand before him expectantly, just waiting for his first command or wish.

“Take off your suit, Justine,” Dr. Jones said as he stoked his chin.

Although Justine was under Dr. Jones’s control, her basic instincts still caused her to be slightly shocked by his suggestion, and she blushed with embarrassment, her hands moving up over her breasts. She smiled widely and gushed, “Dr. Jones!”

“You said you’d do anything I asked, didn’t you?” Dr. Jones said.

“Yes, but...”

“Then take your suit off. I want to see you naked.”

“Dr. Jones, I...”

“Do it, Justine...” Dr. Jones said, with a slightly harder tone in his voice.

“Yes, Dr. Jones,” Justine said shyly, and began to unseal the front of her rubber space suit. She turned to the side, trying to hide her most intimate areas as she began to peel the suit down from her arms and upper torso.

Dr. Jones murmured under his breath as Justine’s lithe young female form was revealed before him. Her breasts were smallish and perky, soft pink nipples erect from her excitement along with the rush of cool air on her body. She looked at Dr. Jones as if to say, ‘Do you really want me to do this?’ When Dr. Jones only stared back at her, she pushed the suit down over her hips and all the way down her slender legs until it reached her ankles. Then she unlatched and kicked off her boots and the rest of the suit. When she was finally and completely nude, she stood before Dr. Jones, embarrassed and highly aroused at the same time. Her hands cupped the ‘V’ between her legs modestly.

“You have a beautiful body, Justine,” Dr. Jones said. “You shouldn’t be ashamed of it.”

This made Justine feel a gush of warmth inside her body, and she smiled happily. Suddenly her modesty began to fade, and a new attitude of sensuality began to overtake her senses. She liked the way Dr. Jones looked at her. Even though deep down she knew he was evil and most likely insane, for some reason she didn’t care. All she cared about really was that Dr. Jones liked her, and her body.

“You really think so?” Justine asked, as if seeking his all-important approval. Her hands moved away from her groin and now she was posing vampishly for Dr. Jones, who looked on with a bemused expression.

“Yeeesss,” Dr. Jones said, elongating the word. “Now be a good girl and come to Dr. Jones. I think you are overdue for a pelvic examination.”

Justine’s heart rate began to speed up, and she tip toed daintily toward Dr. Jones and then stood in front of him, legs spread apart and hands on her curved hips. Dr. Jones reached between her legs, and proceeded to examine her.

“Ummmmmmmm! Dr. Jones,” Justine sighed deeply as she closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Just then Dr. Jones felt a pulse inside his tunic. He reached into a pocket and took out a small handheld device. It was a signal from the android.

“I’m sorry, my dear,” Dr. Jones told the sighing Justine. “My presence is required elsewhere at the moment. I’ll return shortly.”

“But...Dr. Jones!” Justine moaned in utter disappointment.

Dr. Jones was amused by her expression, and then had an idea. “Lie down on the bed and wait for me. While I’m gone, I want you to imagine how wonderful it would feel if I was touching you down there. You’ll feel rather pleasant itching sensation in your most sensitive areas that you’ll be dying to scratch, but I forbid you to do it until I return. Do you understand?”

“Dr. Jones...No...I...” Justine’s protest was suddenly interrupted by an odd sensation between her legs as she climbed upon her bed. Indeed it felt like a pulsing itch that was begging to be rubbed by her own fingers, and just as she was about to reach down...

“Ah, ah, ah! Not until I return.” Dr. Jones admonished Justine with a warning finger.

Justine, her brow furrowed with worry, bit her lip and moaned. She was on the bed now, sitting up with her legs spread wide, her hips undulating as her hands dug into her sheets and clenched them tight to resist touching herself. She looked at Dr. Jones with desperate, pleading eyes. How could he do this?

“Dr. Jones, please hurry back!” Justine groaned, even her nipples were feeling the pleasant sensations. She really wanted to pinch and rub her pert breasts now.

“Be a good girl and I’ll reward you for your patience when I return,” Dr. Jones said, and then left the anxious and aroused Justine alone in her room, dying to finger herself. As Dr. Jones headed toward the bridge and thought to himself how much he was going to enjoy violating every orifice of young Justine Thornton.

9

Wendy was angry and frustrated that Billy’s android would not let her go. With each second that passed, she became more and more fearful and anxious that Dr. Jones would soon arrive to torment her and her mother, who was still strapped helplessly and securely into her seat, looking on worriedly. She hurled curses at the silent android as she kicked at it harmlessly with her boots. Finally she was spent, her eyes reddened and cheeks flushed from the vain effort.

“Well, well. Look what my trap caught. A squeaky little mouse,” Wendy heard a voice say behind her. She winced at the realization that Dr. Jones was back.

“Damn you! Let us go!” Wendy demanded, angry now that she saw Dr. Jones smirking at her, his arms crossed casually in front of him.

“You’re in no position to make demands, dear Wendy,” Dr. Jones chuckled. “Besides, you disobeyed my strict orders to stay put. Now you’ll be punished.”

“Wha...what?” Wendy stuttered fearfully. She didn’t like the sound of that.

“But first, I think your dear mother deserves my attention first,” said Dr. Jones. “I’m sure she’s had enough of being so constricted.”

Marienne looked on with concern and then horror as Dr. Jones approached her with a hypodermic needle gun similar to the one she used on Justine, and slowly peeled away her adhesive gag, allowing her to sigh with relief, grateful to be free of the stifling tape.

“I’m going to give you a choice,” Dr. Jones began. “This needle contains a drug that will cause the host to become completely subservient to me. That person will do anything I say and follow my every command, no matter what. In addition, it causes said host to become...how shall I say this...very excited and anxious, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

“How dare you...” Marienne hissed angrily.

“Hush, don’t speak yet,” Dr. Jones said as he placed a finger over her lips. “Now listen, this is the important part. I can either give it to sweet young Wendy...or...I can give it to you. It will be your choice.”

“You sick animal,” Marienne said disgustedly.

“Well, that remains to be seen,” Dr. Jones smirked crookedly.

“Don’t you dare give it to her,” Marienne said.

“Then I take it you wish to be the recipient.”

Marienne only glared at Dr. Jones with silent contempt.

“I thought so,” Dr. Jones said, and then taunted her with a laugh. “I always knew you wanted me.”

“Bastard!” Marienne cursed as she tugged hard at her bonds.

She tried to cringe away but Dr. Jones calmly placed the needle gun at her neck and pulled the pneumatic trigger, which injected the contents under her skin. Mrs. Thornton tensed as the drug entered and flowed throughout her system. As her body seized up, she emitted a long groan. “Eruuuuuuunnnggghh!”

“Calm down, mother dear,” Dr. Jones said as he stroked Marienne’s forehead. She was breathing fast and heavy at first from fear, but then she slowly began to relax, her eyelids drooping and fluttering as the chemicals took control.

“Leave her alone!” Wendy shouted.

“Quiet her,” Dr. Jones instructed the android as he watched Marienne’s sleepy reactions.

With efficient precision, the android took Wendy’s wrists into one claw and used the other to place a suction cup over Wendy’s resistant mouth, and then clamped its mandibles around her twisting head, successfully securing her silence. All she could do now was utter barely audible “Mmmmppphh’s.”

“There, there,” Dr. Jones said to Marienne in a pleasant and soothing voice. “Soon you’ll be a brand new you.”

“Ummmmmmmm,” Marienne moaned softly, as she seemed to respond positively to Dr. Jones’s words. She knew this drug was altering her normal emotions, but she could not resist it. It felt too good.

“Listen very carefully,” Dr. Jones began, as he leaned close to whisper in her ear.

10

Justine Thornton lay on her back, whimpering and moaning, her body undulating on the sheets as her hot pussy ached to be rubbed and fingered. She desperately wanted to satisfy the uncontrollable and irresistible itch she felt inside her moist walls due to Dr. Jones’s insidious mental suggestion. Even her supple breasts and ultra-sensitive nipples ached to be tweaked and massaged, but all she could do was wait impatiently for Dr. Jones to return and hopefully satisfy all her carnal urges. She began to fantasize about his cock inside her, rubbing her tender pink lips, his hands massaging and squeezing her.

As her fingers opened and closed to scrunch the sheets in her fists, a moist spot was growing underneath her squirming hips, and Justine let out a long soft moan.

“Unnnnnnnnnmmmmmmm!” Justine sighed as she licked her lips. She wished Dr. Jones hadn’t left her like this, although it felt entirely wonderful. She could only hope he would return soon before she went completely out of her mind.

11

Dr. Jones had released Marienne Thornton, satisfied that she was fully under his control courtesy of his special mind manipulation drug. Wendy looked on in shock as her mother stood before the devious Dr. Jones, listening to his commands and responding affirmatively to each one. His training had been going on for several minutes, and Wendy felt utter doom and despair as she watched her mother perform every task, such as hopping up and down on one foot. With each new demeaning action, Dr. Jones would look over at Wendy, smiling sadistically.

Marienne, meanwhile, was feeling no pain. The drug gave her a euphoric sensation that was making her absolutely excited with passion. She desperately wanted to resist Dr. Jones’s commands, but her body betrayed her with each new task.

“Put your hands behind your head and straighten your back,” Dr. Jones said. The seemingly innocent suggestion was intended to make Marienne thrust her breasts out, which made Dr. Jones grin with satisfaction.

Marienne knew what Dr. Jones was up to, and she was resistant at times to his words, but further prodding broke down her defenses until she had no choice but to give in to his perverted suggestions. Each time the urge increased as her resistance decreased.

“Open your mouth and stick out your tongue.”

“No,” Marienne groaned weakly.

“Do it,” Dr. Jones reiterated. “You’ll soon like pleasing me. I promise you.”

Marienne felt the urge again to do as he ordered and parted her lips and allowed her tongue to protrude. Dr. Jones took a deep breath and whispered under his breath as he inserted his forefinger past Marienne’s lips and onto her tongue. “Yes, indeed, I have wonderful plans for this pretty mouth.”

Wendy watched with disgust as Dr. Jones encouraged her mother to suckle his finger. As hard as she could Wendy tried to pull free herself from the android, but it was no use. All she received for her troubles was a sharp pain in her wrists. She moaned pitifully.

Dr. Jones noticed Wendy’s distress and grinned. Now it was time for to teach the little imp a lesson. He took his finger out of Marienne’s mouth and ordered her to remain perfectly still, like a mannequin. Then he strolled over to where Wendy was held by the android.

“Well, I see I’ve neglected you long enough, dear sweet Wendy,” Dr. Jones said, his words pouring out of his mouth like slime. “Let’s see if we can remedy your situation. I believe I promised you that I would punish you for escaping, didn’t I?”

Wendy moaned when she heard the word “punish.” She didn’t like the way he was looking at her either, and tried to squirm away when he touched her shoulder, and leaned close to hiss into her ear. “I think you need a little lesson in manners, don’t you?”

“Ummmmppphhh!” Wendy mumbled in fright as Dr. Jones began programming the android. As soon as he entered the last command, the android went into action. It took Wendy over to a console and bent her over it at the waist. Her feet were off the floor, kicking as the android secured her with flexible hold down straps.

“Stop! Please stop!” Wendy screamed as soon as the android removed the suction cup from her mouth and released the hold on her head. She continued thrashing on the console helplessly as Dr. Jones came around with a roll of adhesive tape. He tore off a large piece and struggled to place it over Wendy’s resistant mouth.

“No! Nooooo! Don’t...Unnngh! Ummmmppphhh!” The thick tape silenced Wendy’s words and all she could do his moan and whimper, wondering what was going to happen next. Then she gasped as she was shocked by a sharp slap across her buttocks. She craned her neck as much as she could and her eyes went wide as she watched the android use a length of strap as a short whip.

“Thwap!” came another blow to the rubber-covered surface of her rounded bottom. The pain was not intense, just enough to be highly irritating, degrading and tormenting all at once. Wendy went ballistic as she realized the pleasure Dr. Jones took in her discomfort. Her large brown eyes, brimming with tears of embarrassment, glared hatefully at him.

“Don’t worry. I programmed this bucket of bolts for only ten lashes at a time. You’ll get a short break between each series of...spankings,” Dr. Jones informed her and then let out a mad giggle while Wendy pulled and strained at her straps to no avail.

Dr. Jones patted Wendy on her rump and told her, “I’ll be back for you later. Your mother and sister require my attention at the moment.” With that, he left Wendy alone with the android as he escorted her fully submissive mother away.

12

Zorp could no longer wait in Wendy’s room as the small furry alien had been told to do. It was impatient for Wendy’s return and decided to go look for her. Just when it turned down the corridor towards the bridge, its saucer-like eyes went wide as the impish alien froze. It recognized Dr Jones and began to shake with fright. Instinctively, it knew Dr. Jones was a bad man...a very bad man. It turned tale and fled, quickly disappearing somewhere into the bowels of the Neptune One.

As Dr. Jones led Marienne down a corridor towards her room, he stopped dead in his tracks, and cringed with disgust as it sped away. He recognized the purple creature that the Thornton children had adopted as a pet.

He snarled under his breath, “Hellish creature.” He now realized how Wendy had escaped from her first entrapment. He made a mental note that later he would hunt down that rancid little monster, torture it and maybe kill it. His anger then subsided when he remembered the android was attending to Wendy, knowing that worthless pile of refuse would prevent the alien from freeing Wendy again.

“Come along,” Dr. Jones told his obedient escort. He led her into her and her husband’s private sleeping quarters. Once the door closed behind them, Dr. Jones crossed his arms and smiled as he stood facing Marienne.

“Take off your suit.”

“What?” Marienne asked, not believing what she was hearing.

“You heard me,” Dr. Jones reiterated.

Marienne was stunned. She was married to Professor James Thornton, and she never revealed her body to anyone other than him. This was an outrage.

“How dare you!” Marienne exclaimed. “I will not.”

“You can and you will,” Dr. Jones smiled back.

Marienne couldn’t understand it. Part of her wanted to refuse, but another part betrayed her instincts, and soon her hands began to move, pulling open the seam to the tight rubber suit, and then peeling it away to reveal a rather surprisingly svelte and shapely body for a woman who had born three children.

Dr. Jones was pleasantly surprised and delighted to see that Marienne was shaved down below, her pubic area completely bare.

“My, my,” Dr. Jones said softly as he grinned widely while Marienne turned bright pink with embarrassment, trying to cover herself from Dr. Jones’s wandering eyes.

“What are you going to do?” Marienne asked with defiance and malice in her voice. “Make me have sex with you?”

Dr. Jones could almost detect a hint of anxiousness as well. He answered with a chuckle, “If you beg me enough, I might allow you the pleasure of having sex with me.”

“You’re despicable,” Marienne hissed. “I’ll never beg!”

“Oh, come now, Mrs. Thornton,” Dr. Jones taunted. “Don’t act defiant. I know deep down you want someone to give you a good fuck. I also suspect your husband hasn’t been giving your body the attention it so richly deserves.”

Marienne’s mouth fell open with stunned outrage. Although deep inside she knew his words rang with truth, she was still

galled by his assumption. “What my husband and I do in private is none of your business!”

“I love your attitude. It will make it all the more enjoyable when I finally break you down,” Dr. Jones uttered with relish. “Within the hour you’ll be begging me to take you.”

“We’ll see about that,” Marienne said, eyes narrowing as if daring him to think otherwise.

“Lay down on the bed,” Dr. Jones ordered her. Marienne refused at first, but all it took was a hard stare from Dr. Jones, and she finally relented. She still could not comprehend how he could order her around like this. After she lay down on her back, Dr. Jones pulled some straps from his tunic and Marienne whimpered. Not again.

“Lie still,” Dr. Jones told his captive as he bound her securely in a spread eagle position onto the bed. Then she watched with concern as he took a pillowcase and tore it into a few long strips. With one piece he blindfolded her, another he rolled into a ball and used it to stuff inside her mouth. Then he cleave gagged her with the last strip. After he took a moment to admire her nude bound body on the bed, Dr. Jones leaned down close to Marienne and began to whisper in her ear all the perverted things he was going to do to her. The more he talked, the more Marienne wiggled and squirmed. His soft words slowly began to have the effect he desired, to drive her wild with passion, arousing her, pushing her to the edge of excitement and ecstasy.

Marienne began to moan, her body moving, her hips attempting to pump upwards, as if she was trying to meet a body that was inches away. Sadistically, Dr. Jones never touched her, only filling her senses with his darkest fantasies, describing in excruciating detail how he would use her body to satisfy his every lascivious desire. She wanted to beg him to take her, to fuck her hard and deep, but her gag prevented her from doing so.

Finally Dr. Jones whispered like a snake, “I’ll be back in a little while.”

Then he left Marienne alone to engage all her thoughts of what Dr. Jones would do to her. When she heard him leave, she whimpered pitifully, wishing he would come back. Between her legs, the tingling wet sensations were in full force.

13

Justine was in a wild lather, almost screaming now as the maddening but pleasurable itch in her tender crotch and breasts threatened to send her over the edge of ecstasy. Her body was tensed up and quivering when Dr. Jones finally returned.

“Dr. Jones!” Justine screamed out. “Oh God! Please! Make it... stop! I can’t...take it!”

“What seems to be the matter?” Dr. Jones asked innocently, as if he didn’t know.

Justine groaned in frustration. She couldn’t believe Dr. Jones was teasing her this way. She looked at him with large pleading eyes. “Please let me...touch myself.”

“And what do I get in return?” Dr. Jones asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

“Anything! I’ll do anything!” Justine gasped. “Just please...make it stop!”

“There’s only one way to make it stop,” Dr. Jones informed her.

“Please,” Justine begged. “Tell me how.”

“You must have an orgasm.”

Justine moaned and whimpered. She wanted nothing more than that right now, and to rub herself before she went over the edge.

“And the only way you can have an orgasm is to let me give it to you,” Dr. Jones smiled.

“Ooooooooooh!” Justine groaned. “I’ll let you do whatever you want. Please!”

“I thought you’d like that idea,” Dr. Jones grinned as he stood up and began removing his clothes. He stripped down to nothing and then climbed on the bed, telling Justine, “Now open your mouth and close your eyes, and I’ll give you a big surprise.”

Justine hesitated for a moment, knowing what Dr. Jones was about to do, but the alternative was unbearable.

“I’ll let you touch your breasts.” Dr. Jones enticed her.

She finally did as he suggested and closed her eyes as she parted her lips, while her hands when immediately to her breasts, where she began rubbing and squeezing them vigorously to relieve the ticklish itching. Dr, Jones straddled her and guided his now erect cock into her waiting mouth, and told her, “Suck it now you little trollop. Pretend it’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever tasted.”

Justine began sucking and licking, following Dr. Jones’s orders. He grabbed her blonde hair and forced his erection deeper in her mouth, groaning as he did so. After many minutes of fucking her mouth, he pulled out and moved between her wide spread legs.

“Do you want your other itch relieved now?”

“Yes,” Justine sighed as she bit her lip, as her hands continued massaging her pert breasts.

He grabbed her ankles and pulled them upward as he kneeled between her thighs. Then he impaled her hot wet opening and began to slide the entire length in and out, driving Justine wild, making her back arch upwards as he penetrated her deep and hard. She bucked her hips against him, urging him on to relieve the itching sensations within her.

“You’re not so superior now are you Justine?” Dr. Jones grunted as he flailed away. There were many times during the mission when Judith was rude with Dr. Jones and coldly dismissed his many attempts to get to know her. “You’re just a sweet little plaything for me now. Aren’t you?”

Dr. Jones’s words bothered Justine at first. She was nobody’s plaything. She was a strong, intelligent and independent woman. She didn’t need any man. Not the cocky Captain Weston or anyone else. But his cock felt so good inside her. It was making her itch go a way a little. Yes, she needed it badly, and she was willing to give up her pride to get it, no matter what. She moaned, “Yessssssss!”

“I thought so,” Dr. Jones said, as he rammed her harder and faster. He enjoyed taking her lithe young body, watching her pinch her nipples to relieve the pleasure itch he concocted in her mind. The powers of suggestion were an incredible thing thanks to his drug. The excited Doctor began to use those powers to bend Justine to his will, commanding her to perform a variety of sexual acts to satisfy his perverted desires. He fucked her in multiple positions, upside down, sideways, on her stomach, on all fours, twisting and bending her pliant body in different ways until finally he had her on top riding him fast and hard, her body shivering and shaking as her perky mounds bounced up and down. He seized them in his palms and squeezed hard as he thrust upwards, meeting her up and down pumping and rolling hips. Then he reached around and grasped her ass cheeks tight and began ramming fast and furious. He began to unload inside her, groaning loudly.

Justine felt Dr. Jones seize up and became even more aroused, screaming at the top of her lungs as she rode herself to her own climax, relieving the maddening itch within her. She had never experienced anything so intense her life. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Ooooooooooh! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Yes! Yes! Please! Yes! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Don’t... stop...fucking...me! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

Her body shuddered from the mind numbing orgasms that racked her shivering body. After several multiple climaxes, she collapsed on top of Dr. Jones, her body completely wet, gasping and exhausted. Dr. Jones took several minutes to recover, and then he finally rolled out from beneath Justine’s limp form and began to dress himself again. He had finished amusing himself with her, and now it was time to turn his attention to the others.

Dr. Jones looked at Justine as he closed his tunic. She was still in the throes of ecstasy, smiling dreamily with her eyes closed. Then a wicked idea came to him.

“Justine, would you like to taste something very, very delicious?’ Dr. Jones asked.

Ummmm! Yes!” Justine sighed as she stretched her body out like a cat on her bed.

“Stand up and come with me.”

“Where are we going?” Justine asked as she slithered toward Dr. Jones.

“It’s a surprise,” Dr. Jones said with a grin.

14

It was hopeless. Try as she might, Marienne Thornton could not free her wrists. It was driving her to near madness being unable to see or speak from the blindfold and gag over her eyes and mouth. Every second seemed like an hour, and the longer Dr. Jones was away, the more aroused Marienne became, her mind swimming with sexual thoughts simulated by Dr. Jones perverted words as well as his mind control drug.

She gasped and tensed up when she finally heard the door open and someone enter the room. The excitement of not knowing what was going to happen next made her tingle with the electricity of nervous anticipation.

Dr. Jones led Justine into the room with a blindfold of her own. He had already instructed her not to remove it, and just before he entered the room, he spent several minutes instructing her not to speak and conditioning her to believe that she was about to taste a very sweet fruit, but that it was very important that she not see it. Although his requests seemed strange, Justine obeyed his commands willingly, because he told her that if she did everything she was supposed to, he would fuck her some more. Justine became very excited at this and begged him to let her do whatever he wanted.

Now Dr. Jones led Justine over to her mother’s bed, where Marienne was totally unaware of what was happening, other than the shuffling of feet, which she assumed were Dr. Jones’s. At least she hoped. She desperately wanted to experience all the things he whispered lasciviously in her ear. Once on the bed, Dr. Jones leaned close to Marienne and told her, “I’m going to taste your sweet nectar now, Marienne.”

Marienne began breathing heavily through her nose as she anticipated what she felt was about to happen. That Dr. Jones was about to perform oral pleasures on her. Instead, Dr. Jones guided Justine’s head down between Marienne’s trembling thighs. Once Justine’s lips touched her mother’s bare smooth pubic area, she began to lick eagerly.

Dr. Jones was right. Justine tasted the most delicious sweetest fruit she had ever had in her life. He had told her that the strange new fruit itself was not edible, but that she could suck out and swallow all the juices within, even instructing her to massage the fruit with her fingers occasionally to make more juice come out. Justine went at the task with vigor, slurping and licking the nectar, which was really the wetness of her mother’s pussy.

It was incredible for Dr. Jones to watch Justine go at it, trying as hard as she could not to make any noise, only the sound of her tongue and lips slurping away as Marienne squirmed under her. In her mind, Justine imagined the fruit as large and jelly like, and almost alive. She loved the taste of it, and she was so into her task, that the muffled sounds of her mother’s moans barely registered in her mind due to Dr. Jones’s suggestions that she shut out all aural stimuli.

After enjoying himself for several minutes, Dr. Jones suddenly remembered Wendy, and quietly left the room.

15

Wendy Thornton was furious, kicking and struggling, but unable to get free from the bonds that held her securely to the console as the android continued to torment her by lashing her tight rubber-covered bottom. It wasn’t so much painful as it was degrading and extremely irritating. She wished she hadn’t told Zorp to stay in her room. The alien might have been able to rescue her again.

When Wendy saw Dr. Jones enter the bridge, she glared at him angrily and tugged hard at the straps holding her wrists down. She wanted to tear him apart.

“All right you clattering collection of circuits, that’s enough of that. Go wait in the corner and amuse yourself,” Dr. Jones told the android.

“Yes, Dr. Jones,” the android replied and rolled away.

“Well, I think you’ve learned your lesson haven’t you?” Dr. Jones said as he stood by Wendy’s twitching form, her face red from anger and embarrassment.

“Mmmmmmph!” She replied angrily.

“Still full of spirit I see,” Dr. Jones chuckled. “Shall I have the android come back to give you some additional lessons?”

Wendy’s large teary brown eyes grew even larger, and she shook her head back and forth, as she groaned in a negative response. “Unh! Nnnnnhhh! Unh! Nnnnnhhh!”

“I thought not,” Dr. Jones laughed at the tamed and defeated young teen that had once been so defiant. He reached into his tunic and removed the last of the needle guns containing his mind control drug.

‘Oh no!’ Wendy though. ‘He can’t do this.’ She couldn’t believe he was going back on the agreement he made with her mother. That he would not use it on her.

“I know what you’re thinking,” Dr. Jones informed her. “I know it was supposed to be meant for your mother and not you, but you see, I really am a terrible liar.”

He reached over and quickly injected the drug into Wendy with a tug of the trigger. Wendy’s reaction was the same as her mother’s and Justine’s. Her body tensed, then followed by a slow winding down of her senses, shallow breathing, drowsiness, and finally a soothing euphoria. Now it was time for Dr. Jones to begin his subtle and deliberate programming of Wendy’s psyche, removing her gag and bonds once he had her in a somnambulant state.

“I think you would make a very nice pet,” Dr. Jones said. “I’ve always wanted a playful cat ever since I was a child. My father killed the only pet I ever had. He was an awful man. I guess some of it rubbed off on me. You know what they say, ‘the fruit never falls far from the tree’ and all that nonsense.”

As Wendy listened intently to Dr. Jones’s soothing words, her young mind could not help but respond to his suggestions. She wasn’t as strong willed as her mother or Justine, and so her mind was manipulated much easier than them. Within a half hour, Wendy was purring and rubbing her body around Dr. Jones’s legs as he looked on with amusement. He reached down and scratched behind her neck, and Wendy quickly went down on her back and began using her hands as paws to play with Dr. Jones.

“What a good little kitty,” Dr. Jones said as he stroked her stomach, causing Wendy to purr contentedly. Dr. Jones sat down in one of the seats and took one of the straps he had used to tie her up with and used it to tease Wendy, and the teen began to bat at it playfully. Dr. Jones giggled, thinking of all the fun things he was going to do with his three playmates. For a moment he thought about steering the ship back the home planet, but that could wait. There were just too many things to do. A sex-starved mother and daughter needed his attention, plus he had to properly tame and train his new pet, and there was also a meddling alien to catch and torment. In all, he had it very good if he did say so himself. There was no real urgency to get back home just yet.

THE END