The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lounge Control Part 3

Hannah Webster was a successful lawyer and a mind controller. What happens when on a quiet Friday evening, Hannah meets a stranger with similar talents, but much stronger power. Suddenly Hannah finds roles reversed and the huntress has become the prey.

mc, mf, md, hu, nc

I woke up in my condo the following morning exhausted from the night before. I had no idea how I got home, but the memories of the evening’s activities kept flashing through my brain. I knew that I had Bernard to thank for that. I stumbled out of bed and threw on a robe before making some coffee and turning on a warm shower. I wanted to wash the memories of the previous night away as I washed my body. Unfortunately, it was impossible, As the needle spray peppered my skin, I had vivid images of not one, not two, but three hard cocks filling my body at the same time. I shut my eyes and moaned lightly as my fingers instinctively sought out my hardening nipples as my heat rose. Instead of being repulsed by the mental images, I somehow relished them. Standing in the spray, I felt hot, sexy and beautiful. Young men desired me.

By noon, FEDEX packages began arriving with the various adult toys I had ordered over the previous days. I was shocked when I opened the boxes and knew I had done this while under Bernard’s control. However, as I held the numerous devices in my hands, I could not resist the thrills shooting through my body as my mind pondered how these toys would feel on me as well as on a partner. There were various Lelo brand vibrators, anal plugs that vibrated, hands free remote controlled vaginal inserts and a variety of clitoral stimulators to include some Bluetooth enabled. The last package was the most shocking as it contained cuffs, blindfolds, spreader bars and other implements for bondage play all of which was alien to me. By the time I unwrapped everything, I was noticeably wet, my nipples were hard and my pussy was throbbing. I felt aroused and although I tried to fight and dismiss the feelings, I failed.

Within the hour, Bernard again called me. I remember answering the phone and hearing his voice. The next thing I remember is I am laying in bed, it is almost 90 minutes later, and I am naked. Next to me is an iPad and on a whim, I check the camera and sure enough, there are multiple videos just taken of myself indulging in all types of self pleasure. I could remember none of it, but there I saw the evidence in both vibrant color and sound. When I looked on the side of the bed, there were various vibrators and oils attesting to recent toy play. My hands unknowingly went to my ass and I was surprised to both feel and touch an anal plug still in place from the session. Again, my phone rang and Bernard’s voice said simply, “thanks for the videos.” He then added, “I will see you in a few hours, don’t be late.”

Instructions he implanted earlier flooded back into my head. I got up, made my way to the bathroom and turned on a warm shower. I did not remove the plug until I was again under the spray. I was shocked as a new feeling swept over me....emptiness. Somehow, not having the plug in my ass created an empty feeling and I almost yearned for it. Unlike the morning shower, I managed not to touch myself, but knew it was because Bernard did not ask me too. If he had, I would have been powerless to resist.

As I dressed and applied my makeup, another thought popped into my head. Looking through the boxes, I found the Wi-Vibe 4 Plus, touted as a long distance remote control vibe. I opened the box and carefully slipped it into my pussy. The “U” shaped design held it tightly over my clit and inner wall. I then put on a pair of panties securing it in place and continued dressing throwing the remote in my purse. I checked myself in the mirror and smiled. I liked the way I looked, but even that was a Bernard embedded emotion. I was in a tight club dress that was shorter then anything I would normally wear. It was low cut in the front and almost backless falling off my shoulders. It was clearly sending a message to anyone paying attention. I wanted to party.

Instead of driving, I took Uber to a club on the waterfront. When I gave the driver the address, he gave me a knowing smile. I had never been there before and did not know its reputation. I just somehow knew that was the club I was expected to attend. Of course it was another Bernard implanted suggestion. As I sat there, I reflected on how much control he was exerting on my life now. At least, I rationalized, it has not touched my career. I did not know if his powers had any limits and did not want to take a chance angering him. For all I knew, he could turn me into a call girl or worse with mere words. For the moment, I was helpless to resist his powers, so why anger him?

Pulling up to the front of Club Elegance, I saw the line to get in. “Great,” I whispered, but instead of walking to the end of the line, I headed to the front as if I knew that was what I was supposed to do. As I did, I made eye contact with the doorman who greeted me with a simple “Bernard is expecting you.” How he knew me never crossed my mind. I had come to accept Bernard could control anyone and anything. The doorman dropped the line rope and let me pass into the club.

The club was appropriately named. Everything was elegant and lavish with music, lights and a club crowd bent on a good time. Although relatively early, it was crowded. Walking over to a quieter lounge area, I spotted Bernard and was drawn like a moth to a flame. “You look very sexy tonight. I did not realize lawyers dressed that way.” He whispered into my ear as he handed me a drink. My first scotch of the night was heavy and looked like a double.

“You selected the attire,” I commented. Bernard started to say something and then just smiled.

“I guess I did and I am glad that you accept your fate. As they say, you have met your fate head on and I am now the master of your existence.” He added, “if I think of it, you will do it.

I stared at him with what should have been contempt, but instead I smiled. His control forbade anything else.

I sipped my scotch quickly and just as quickly, Bernard ordered me another. I did not want to drink, but again had little choice. Slowly sipping his drink, my tormentor commented, “I think you have something that I should be holding.” I immediately opened my purse and handed him the remote. He then asked for my cell phone and within a few minutes installed an app that would allow him to control the remote from anywhere. Almost immediately, he turned the device on and my pussy and clit were assaulted by slow and deep vibrations. It was distracting, but not overwhelming. I foolishly thought that I could handle this treatment. Little did I know that he was just starting. I soon found out that slow and deep vibrations build in intensity over the course of minutes and in fact hours until your entire body pulses with need. Bernard knew this and I was about to find out.

Bernard smiled a knowing smile towards me as I sat nervously across from him. My dress was too short and I was afraid others might hear the vibrations although given the loud din of the crowd, that was an unfounded fear. I saw his eyes look up and following them, I saw his niece, who I had previously tormented walking across to our table. He stood up, kissed her on the cheek and held out a chair for her as she sat down. Her eyes pierced through me and I could read her mind....revenge. ”

So, we meet again,” Juliet announced.

All I could do was nod quietly. Suddenly, I had lost the ability to talk.

Bernard spoke quietly to his niece ordering her a martini. He asked if she still wanted to go through with what he called “revenge.” Without hesitation, Juliet nodded and looking through me commented, “I want her to feel everything I did tenfold.” Bernard nodded and commented, “Hannah, the judge and jury has passed sentence.”

Bernard then tapped his phone and immediately, the vibrator increased its intensity causing me to jump. He commented, “why don’t you tell my sweet niece Juliet why you are jumping around.”

I looked over at her. “Your Uncle had me place a remote controlled vibe in my pussy and right now, it is vibrating both in me and on my clit.”

Juliet laughed, “you feel like a slut don’t you?” She added, “sitting there in a short club dress, a vibe buried in you and so turned on. I’ll bet you are ready for a good time.” Without any control, I nodded my head yes.....again Bernard’s doing.

“Ah, my friends have arrived,” Juliet announced as she waved them over to the table. Introducing Bernard as her uncle, she introduced me and paused searching for the right words before continuing. “This is Hannah Webster, a prominent lawyer, who is trying to relive her younger days to see what she missed in her quest for success.” One of the coeds commented that she liked my dress. I was then made to stand and turn so everyone could admire it. Bernard added, “I told her it was too short, but she insisted on wearing it.” Another coed commented, “just don’t bend over”". I was embarrassed and must have blushed as someone commented, “now blushing is so cute.”

I could read their minds and knew Bernard was inside each one playing the scene like a conductor with an orchestra. Only Juliet was spared the mental manipulation. Clearly, Bernard had discussed Juliet’s idea of revenge with her prior to my arrival at the club. Suddenly my pussy quivered as the vibe increased again. I could now feel my pussy growing wet and my nipples harden against my will. Bernard could see and sense it too. “You have such nice nipples,” he commented. “I’ll bet they are sensitive too.”

With that statement, Juliet handed me a two pills with the simple command of “take them.” Without thinking, I felt my hands move to my lips and I swallowed the pills with a drink of scotch. Juliet seemed surprised at how docile I became and looking to her Uncle remarked, “she is such an obedient slut.”

Looking to me, she said “in about 15 minutes, the party will start.” I had no idea what she meant, but was about to find out. I sat there growing more and more uncomfortable by the minute much to the amusement of Bernard. Then, it hit me. It was a slight sensation at first, like floating and then that sensation intensified as did my senses and feelings. Unfortunately, the throbbing in my pussy grew to a deep pulsing and I almost moaned. Like a wave, the new erotic sensations washed over me.

Juliet looked into my eyes. “It looks like Ms. Webster has taken off and will soon be flying high,” she laughed. Her friend added, “those pills always do the trick, especially for a newbie.” I barely heard their words as I was too busy concentrating on sitting at the table. When Bernard handed me my third drink, I immediately took it. Juliet laughed, “Hannah will be so agreeable for the rest of the evening.”

Someone grabbed my arm and led me to the dance floor where I was soon surrounded by Juliet and her friends. Bodies pressed into me from all directions as I swayed with the music. My blood seemed to pulse with the rhythm. The vibe in my pussy seemed to synchronize with the bass sound. I was aroused and becoming more aroused by the minute. Bernard sat at the table watching the action smiling. When one of Juliet’s friends reached around me and stimulated my nipples, all I could do was shut my eyes. A voice whispered in my ear, “we are going to have so much fun tonight.” As we continued to dance and at times grind, Juliet told me to shut my eyes and just move. I did. Someone’s hands supported me and made sure I did not move as I felt a pair of hands run up my thigh, hook my panties and pull them down my legs while I was in the middle of the dance floor. There was hooting and hollering directed our way, but it made no difference. I could not control what was happening. When I opened my eyes, Juliet held my panties in her hands and twirling them around announced, “Hannah will not need these anymore tonight.”

And so it went for the next few hours. The dance floor was awash with young sexy bodies and I was right in the middle of it. I was literally as high as a kite. When it looked like I was coming down for a landing, Juliet had me wash two more pills down with a drink. I was literally climbing the wall and kept on the edge of orgasm, wanting to cum, but unable to cum; after all, I was controlled. So many hands were touching my body as I danced and Juliet kept whispering “good girl” into my ear.

When the clock struck midnight, we all left the club and went to Bernard’s hotel suite. I followed along like it was the most natural thing in the world. As we walked through the door, Bernard pushed the vibe control on his phone to high and I almost fell to my knees with a moan. My god, the sensations running through my body were extreme, but I could not quite make myself cum. My inability to explode was again caused by my tormentor, who seemed to relish in my predicament.

“Oh no, it will not be that easy,” Juliet whispered. As she sat down across from Bernard, Juliet told me to strip. Again, given a firm mental push by her uncle, I found that like before, I could not resist. My fingers unzipped the club dress allowing it to fall to the floor in a pool at my feet. I was dressed only in a garter and nylons with my heels now. “I like the look,” Juliet announced, “very sexy for a lawyer.”

It was then Juliet announced her friends in the room were a combination of lesbians and bisexuals and tonight I was to be initiated into their fold. Bernard laughed, “Hannah was seeded by male students the other night and now she will be playing with beautiful coeds, it seems she can’t seem to make up your mind.” Juliet and her friends laughed, while I just stood there naked unable to move. As I darted my eyes around the room, I watched as some of Juliet’s friends stripped down to their lingerie. “Let’s get this party started,” a redhead proclaimed from the other side of the suite. Bernard, of course, had a camera and was filming everything. He walked up next to me whispering “revenge is such a sweet dish isn’t it.”

As he walked towards the bed, I found myself following after him like some robot. I had no intention of getting on the bed, but there I was, climbing into it and laying face up in the center. Not only that, I spread my legs and extended my hands over my head placing myself spread eagle. The four friend of Juliet soon had my arms and legs secured and bound. “God she wants it doesn’t she,” one laughed.

As soon as I was bound, I could feel my pussy lubricating even more. Bernard pushed a bondage desire into my head and although this was not in my normal nature, it now was”. Being bound was a turn-on. The vibe still pulsed in my and over my clit while I was bound helpless in front of these coeds. All of it was filmed. Juliet now said “it is time to see just how sensitive Ms. Webster nipples have become.” I wanted to shake my head no, but only emitted a light moan as quickly two coeds began teasing my nipples causing ripples of pleasure to wash through my body.

Bernard looking down commented, “I will bet our young lawyer here never thought she’d be on display like this.” He then added “much less enjoy it. To anyone watching this video, she will be having a grand old time.” I wanted to scream ‘nooooo,’ but could only moan. As I did, the fingers circling my nipples became lips and both the blonde and the redhead attacked my nipples with a sensual vengeance. Within seconds, my hips were pressing into the air as my body responded.

I literally felt electricity running from my nipples to my pussy. I was soaked and had almost lost control of my reactions. I sensed and then felt someone crawling between my legs and before I could say anything, a warm set of lips encircled my swollen clit moving the vibe out of the way. I went into orbit thrusting my hips into the air and moaning, almost screaming, out loud. When fingers invaded me and pressed into my G Spot, I exploded. Bernard of course orchestrated all of my reactions and when I was forced to cum, I squirted for the first time in my life. My body literally shot fluid into the mouth of the coed sucking my clit. Of course, it was all captured on a video. “I heard my voice whimpering “OMG fuck me” over and over and it was not long before the fourth coed moved over me with a strap-on. Looking down, she laughed, “if you insist,” almost immediately filling me deeply. She rode on top of me until I again cried out in an explosion of organismic pleasure. Throughout it all, Bernard and Juliet were laughing.

I had never had sex with a woman. I was not that way. Yet here I was laying there in the bed trembling with excitement. It was artificial, but excitement nonetheless. When the redhead known as Laura, said “it is time for her appointment”, I had no idea what she meant until I heard the knock at the door. It was opened and at the same time, I was blindfolded. Again, instead of being terrified, I was aroused. I heard voices, muffled discussions and then felt people near me. Juliet whispered in my ear, “to help you remember tonight, we have arranged a few special gifts for you.” She paused for dramatic effect. “Senegal here is one of the best body artists in the city and she has agreed to pierce you and ink you in very special ways tonight.” I went to shake my head “no,” but could not. Instead, I just laid, bound, blindfolded and smiling.

Everything was a blur and mental pushes from Bernard had me accepting what was going on. The remainder of the night went by in flashes. I had moments of sharp pain, followed by intense pleasure. The pills Juliet kept feeding me kept me compliant and high, but Bernard could have done that without the drugs. This was, however, his niece’s revenge and he let her impose her will over me. At some point, I lost track of what was going on and slipped into a mind shrouding fog.

My eyes opened to sunlight pouring into my windows of the condo. I looked around. I was in my own bedroom and had no idea how I had gotten here. Maybe it was all a dream. That idea was shattered when I pulled back the sheets and look d down at my naked body. Two distinct gold rings pierced my nipples. I realized immediately, this had not been a dream. My mind was clear and immediately registered, ‘OMG, what have they done to me?”

Standing, I walked over to a full length mirror. To my horror, not only were my nipples pierced and adorned with rings, but so was my clitoral hood and labia. I was sore, but sensitive. Whoever did this to me, knew what they were doing. I also noticed Chinese Characters inked into my inner thigh close to my pussy. I had no idea what the characters meant, and was afraid to find out. As I turned my body around in front of the mirror, I saw an elaborate design across my back just above what would be my panty line. Etched into my skin were the words ‘Good Girl.’ When I read them out loud a wave of excitement shot through my body.

My phone rang. Answering it, I was met by Bernard’s voice. “I take it you have seen the modifications made to you by Juliet and her friends?” Tears were rolling down my face, “what now” was all I could sob into the phone.

Bernard laughed, “well, first of will not even think of removing the piercings or the ink. They will become part of you.” He then added “and you Ms. Webster will become a good girl in all ways. You will live to serve.”

I felt my head shaking “no,” but knew he had the power to do everything he was talking about. Finally he added, “your video clips will not only entertain me and my friends, but they will excite you. Your kinks will become broader and deeper.” He ended with “Juliet has decided your ultimate fate.”

I walked into the hotel lounge just like I did every Friday night. Before I arrived, I slipped off my panties in my office. I now loved to flash unsuspecting businessmen. As I sat there, I sensed Bernard’s entry. I had become his plaything controlled like a puppet on a string. It was a weekly ritual executed on Friday and Saturday evenings.

“How is my lawyer turned slut this evening?” I said nothing. He then said, “how many weeks are we now.” Looking across to him I said “15.” Bernard smiled, your pregnancy has enhanced your breasts and you will soon begin to show.” He added “you will be surprised how your sex drive will peak as your hormones begin to rage and there are plenty of men in here who will satisfy that urge.”

I looked around nervously and said “please, no.” He just laughed. You have a new nickname in here.....Friday Night Entertainment. He continued, “just wait until your milk comes in. You will be satisfying all kinds of new kinks secretly held by patrons in here.”

Bernard looked into my eyes and I felt a mental push of pleasure. “Now let’s go up to my suite.” I found myself following him just like I did every Friday evening. As I followed him, my pussy grew wetter and wetter and my nipples hardened. As we got into the elevator, his hands went under my skirt and his fingers entered my quickly. I shut my eyes and moaned as he whispered “good girl” into my ear. I smiled as he wanted me to and realized this was my fate. I was his good girl, his puppet and plaything. I came like a slut.