The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A foot filled fun fest.

Love won? Or Love Made?

Simply put, getting older is a real pain in the ass. No, not literally, but seriously sucks none the less. Just as Mike was experiencing. Well, he had a decent job, plenty of cash and a fair amount of time away from work. He wasn’t really into the gay scene anymore as his age might as well have been a big sign saying “No way. Too old” stamped on his forehead. Just to make himself feel better about his growing years, he decided to take up regular trips to the gym. He was a middle aged man and wasn’t particularly blessed in the looks department but his arduous work at the gym was paying off. His figure was well toned at least. So it is on one fateful night, during is commute back to his house that he stole upon a shop window that was advertising hypnosis classes. He had always been intrigued by the art of Hypnosis and so resolved to start learning as a hobby. At the very least, it was great for a parlour trick right?

So on the next day after he made his way to the hypnosis school. “Hello there, I would like to join the hypnosis classes you are teaching here.” Mike spoke as nicely as possible as he approached the desk at the main entrance. He noticed that the room was rather plain, though berated this train of thought, knowing that it wasn’t a decorating course he was after.

“Oh, this is wonderful. We have a whole class of new students and as such, we are offering the course at a discounted price.” The lady flashed Mike a pure white smile as she finished her salesman display. Mike chuckled “So how much is the discounted price?”

“£100.00. That will get you a 4 week course and will supply you with a certificate for practising it if you so choose.” Again with her bloody white smile, he thought. “Ok; sounds fair. Is card ok?” Mike readied his wallet.

“Very good sir. Just a few things to sign” she laid her papers out. Mike sighed and began the slog of signing them. When he finished paying he thanked her and went on through to the class. He was five minutes early so he had time to spare.

The class started to fill after about ten minutes and he was ready to get the party started, so to speak. The professor arrived and started his very sterile introduction about what hypnosis is, its modes of application, its undeniable power and many uses and professions involving hypnosis and trance state. The class moved onto practical work and Mike found himself quite adept at hypnosis. He put it down to a good tone of voice, but the professor commended him for “excellent natural talent”. After the class had finished, he wanted to head straight home. Having being hypnotized several times, Mike felt quite tired. He gained his front door after about 20 minutes of walking and collapsed onto his sofa. He went over the class he had experienced. He thoroughly enjoyed the power he had had over his class mates when he put them under. He knew that he wanted more. So he decided to start practising on any friend he had that would allow it.

His first opportunity came 5 weeks later when his work mate, Callum knocked on his door one morning on his day off. “Yo Callum. What brings you here then?” Mike asked while offering Callum inside.

“Certainly not your lawn buddy. It’s high time you got it cut mate.” Callum made a smiling jibe.

“Oh that’s nice. I just invite you in and you attack my lawn? Why not just start with the coat stand and work your way up!” Mike chuckled as he grasped Callum’s shoulder with a friendly shake.

“Well now that you mention it Mike…” Callum said with one of his most sly and simultaneously, cutest baby faces. For a 36 year old, he was pretty hot, with a sweet tan, dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Unfortunately; straight however.

Mike offered Callum a beer and made their way into the very large back garden that Mike owned, which, in stark contrast to his front lawn; was utterly immaculate. They sat down in the garden, and talked at length about the oddly beautiful weather they had been having for the past week, hot sun and clear skies. That also explained Callum’s attire. Due to Mikes crush on Callum, Mike was forever finding himself appreciating whatever Callum was wearing to accentuate his already godly body. He was then wearing a plain white T-shirt, lose white trousers (that could almost be see through) and flip-flops. Though Mike’s eyes lingered a little longer on Mikes feet. Mike had an extremely large foot fetish ever since, well as long as he could remember. Mike mentally shook himself. The last thing he wanted Callum to notice; was his constant perving. He waited until Callum had finished his rather long, but fascinating rendition of his current relationship with his girlfriend. It would appear that trouble was certainly in paradise for him. So of course he was sympathetic to Callum, offering advice and possible courses of action for him. Callum looked down and stressed though. Mike was at first genuinely concerned and offered to help Callum de-stress. He told Callum that he had finally finished his hypnosis training and was now officially a qualified hypnotist.

“So I could help out with any concerns of any type or issues you may have.” Mike put it out there, and cringed at the thought of a snide comment. However he was quite surprised when the normally sceptical Callum he knew only too well said “How much would it cost me buddy. I won’t have you going sweet on my wallet mind you. I am cool with paying the going rate.” A glint of hope appeared in his ageless eyes. Deep wells of chocolate brown that shone in the sunlight. Absolutely breath taking.

“Callum. What kind of friend would I be if I charged you? Besides, I haven’t set up my side business yet.” Mike waved away Callum’s open wallet. A smile appeared on Callum’s soft lips, again that butterfly was wreaking havoc in Mikes belly.

“Ok. Callum, you’re a jack-the lad type so I’m going to do this a little differently ok.” Mike softened his voice, the prelude to the start of Mike’s downfall.

“Cool with me, if it helps. Ready when you are Mike” Callum jovially replied.

“Then rest your head on the back of the chair, and get yourself comfortable. “ Mike started as he adjusted the outdoor recliner that Callum was sat in. The sun shone just enough onto Callum’s now splayed out form; a nice warm breeze played about Callum’s dark hair, and brushed his skin. This would help deepen the state of relaxation as Mike well knew .

“Now Callum, as you listen to my voice I would like you to feel all your senses accultley, to feel the breeze on your hair and skin, the warm sun and the soft sound of the outdoors. I want you to just let my voice sink into that beautiful harmony, the chorus of nature and as you breathe deeply, I want you to relax your body and let it fall back to the chair, feel the pressure of the chair on your back and just sink into it. Let your muscles grow slack and loose, starting with the soles of your feet, untightening and relaxing. Your legs now, just starting to relax and loosen, allowing your thighs to fall into rhythm with your legs and feet. As you breathe more deeply, and becoming so warm an relaxed, let your tummy and chest relax and become at ease. Mike watched his soft words act instantly on Callum. He knew already that Callum was a soft natured man and that he would respond so well to hypnosis. Watching him sink deeply into this state was tempting Mike now. He felt that familiar sense of true power, the control he so enjoyed over his subjects. He continued his induction. Now your neck and head just relaxing as you listen to my voice, letting yourself go, deeply into the natural and peaceful state you are now in. Floating as if on a warm breeze, feel your worries and stress drift away becoming nothing more than a half remembered memory. Forget all that worry and strife, be relaxed in the knowledge that you are enjoying this feeling. How good it feels to relax into this state of trance. That’s it Callum, deeper and deeper into trance. Every sound you hear becoming part of you. My voice carrying you into a warm and fuzzy state where nothing but my voice matters to you. Callum, I am going to count to three. When I reach three you will be so deeply in trance state, growing ever more immersed in this wonderful feeling of relaxation. 1, 2, 3.

A sigh escaped Callum’s lips. His face relaxing as the afternoon sun fell on his babyish face. Again, an overwhelming desire to take advantage of his powerful hold over Callum’s fragile mind, and again forcing this thought to the back of his mind. He gave Callum multiple suggestions to help him deal with the stress he had been under recently, how to cope with new ones and how to keep his worries under control. Mike felt good about helping Callum in this way. He was about to bring Callum out of trance when the sunlight fell onto Callum’s face once more, broken into patches of light and dark by the tree shading them. It drew Mike into fantasies he had once had before involving Callum. Oh, how good it would feel to actually live them. This time the sexual attraction was increasing in strength. “He wouldn’t know. Needn’t remember it…” trembling, he placed his right hand ever so gently onto Callum’s thigh. Mikes blood was on fire from the sheer idea of the insane passion born from Callum’s prone form. Callum let out a quiet sigh at Mikes expertly light touch. Spurring Mike into inspired suggestions. “That’s it Callum, that touch felt good. Can you feel yourself becoming aroused? Dose the idea of sexual pleasure excite you? Your thoughts, now drifting into memories of pleasure you have experienced with a partner that you have lusted after. Mike so badly wanted to pull back the waist line of Callum’s elasticated trousers. With untold courage, he slid his hand, slowly and deliberately up the inside of Callum’s left thigh, winding its way over his groin, only just brushing Callum’s and barley protected scrotum. Another gasp, louder this time, forced Mike, despite himself, to recoil only an inch. Gulping, with repressed sexual lust, he started again, his fingers on the waist band, gripping it, his fingers looping behind it, touching Callum’s now exposed, toned abdomen when a loud knock sounded from Mikes front door. Mike jumped out of his skin. Looking, ashamed of himself, at Callum. Quickly, he snapped Callum back to normal. Mike told Callum to just sit there and let himself come round, while he answered his door. It was another friend of his. Andrew had arranged with Mike to bring over the Barbeque and set to be put into his back lawn. Mike had completely forgot about it in his fixation on Callum. Feeling doubly bad now, he offered both Callum and Andrew a beer. All three of them decided to set up the barbeque and finish up their beers. Andrew left about an hour later and that left Mike feeling uncomfortable now. Though Callum didn’t know what Mike had done, lucky for Mike, Callum was a deep roller and fell insanely deep into trance that any cognitive memory was obliterated on ending the trance.

“So Mike, I know you didn’t want paying, but at least let me cut your lawn in repayment. Least I can do. I feel great after that. What did you do? “ Callum chuckled.

Mike Smiled “Not anything magical, just simply moved a few pieces in your head around is all. You’ll be better equipped now to deal with whatever is thrown at you. If you insist though, I will gladly accept your help with the lawn” Mike put on a bit of a flirt smile, thankfully on all accounts, Callum didn’t know Mike was gay and so didn’t read anything from Mikes manner.

Again Callum thanked Mike for his help with the hypnosis, and said he would see him in a couple of days about his lawn. He told Mike that they should hang out more; work was a boring place to catch up. He enjoyed the day and told Mike to take care. After Callum left, Mike was alone with his lusty demon once more. He played the sequence of events over in his mind and again felt appalled at what he had done and so close to crossing that boundary with a good and trusting friend. Still, he consoled himself that the opportunity to put Callum under again would not happen any time soon and tempt him once more. Well, that’s what he thought…

It was two days later that the cogs of sexual attraction started to turn once more. Mike was in the kitchen making a bacon sandwich and singing to the music of his quite expensive stereo when Callum knocked on his window, smiling and brandishing an eight pack of beer. Mike smiled in return, and opened the front door. “Well met my fine friend and yet another glorious day; perfect for cold beer, and lawn mowing.” Callum laughed. His laughter was infectious. Mike was chuckling all the way back to the kitchen, trying very hard not to notice the flip flops that adorned Callum’s shapely feet. This was made harder by Callum’s clothing showing plenty of tanned flesh to finish his perfect form.

Mike finished up his bacon sandwich and went out onto the lawn where Callum had already cut most of the grass. ‘Incredible’ Mike thought. Callum was breaking a sweat hefting the loud machine over the grass. Mike was mesmerised by Callum’s intensity over something as simple as cutting the lawn. He was oozing masculinity and Mike loved every moment of it. Callum had had last finished his work. He cut the mowers power and went to grab a beer from the bench under the window of Mike’s garden.

“Ah, see; much better.” Callum said before taking a large swig of beer.

“I see your feel better today. And may I say what a fine job you have done too.” Mike chuckled.

“I’d say. Nothing less for what you have done for me. I feel great; I finished my relationship after all. So no more hassle there with money and what not. Fancy a night down town? I could really do with a night out.” Callum used that adorable face yet again, meaning it obviously in mock humour.

“Well…I guess we could. I think we both have tomorrow off right?” Mike gave in.

“Yep, we can really cut loose. I know a great bar too. “ Callum stated excitedly. One of his most endearing traits was his young mind. Mike envied him in many ways.

“Well its 5’o’clock now, so we can polish off these beers and cut a cab into town, deal?” Mike said.

“Well, I have a bottle of whisky we could finish off instead if you like?” Callum slyly smiled.

“You do know how to get your own way, seriously. Your becoming a bad influence on me Callum”

“Pfft. Quit moaning your old fart and get your night frock on. “ Callum laughed.

Mike broke into laughter, if only Callum was gay. He would love him more than his own life. If only…

They both went into the house and grabbed a couple of glasses from the cupboard. They joked and laughed about a guy at work who was obviously failing in life and was actually a good guy if you kept him at arm length. “Yeah right! That’s rich, you could work your voodoo on him and fix him right” Callum chuckled .

“Voodoo? What the…So that’s what your calling it now. My ‘voodoo’” Mike laughed.

“Well worked for me dude. Hell! I ain’t complaining. I don’t even remember it. All I know is I felt a whole ton better. Made a good choice coming to you my friend.” Callum smiled, downing his 6th shot of whiskey.

“Well, you seemed to enjoy it” Mike feigned laughter.

“Oh man. I REALLY want to know what you did. Hey, tell ya what. Put me under again. I bet I’ll remember it all this time” Callum was slurring his speech now.

“Alas it won’t work buddy. The alcohol makes it harder for people to go under. Next time perhaps.” Mike did not want to go there again. The temptation was far too great.

“Oh man. Fair enough though. Though, I’ll hold you to that.” Callum was on his 8th now and was looking a little droopy eyed.

They both carried on their drinking, all plans for town forgotten in the wake of the private party they were sharing. Mike had only had 3 glasses, but let Callum go on. Poor guy was in need of company and Mike, despite his knowing better, let him stay the night. This was where the decline was to start.

Mike had a lie in and was woken by the smell of bacon. Next was a knock on the bedroom door.

“I cooked breakfast buddy. Thought I owed you since I talked your ear off last night” Callum spoke through the door.

“Mike mumbled thanks and got dressed. It was crazy hot again that day. Mike offered the use of his facilities to Callum so he could take a shower while his clothes where put into the washer drier.

Mike left the folded clothes on the floor outside of the bathroom and let Callum know they were there. He carried on cleaning the kitchen after that and doing some quick chores. Callum came down stairs fresh faced and beaming.

“Thanks for letting me stay. I appreciate it. I was a bit of a mess.” Callum was putting on a brave face, and Mike knew it.

“Is everything ok Callum? I mean, I think it’s cool that you wanted to have a guy’s night, but are you alright? I mean, the breakup, obv….”

“Well…” Callum sighed and said “You got me. I just feel as if I have made a mistake. I think it was a bad move. I was..er. I was wondering if you could help me out the way you did before?” Callum was being uncharacteristically sheepish.

It was then that Mike let out an internal gasp. The suggestion he gave Callum about enjoying the trance state and the voice… “Uh oh” he thought.” I didn’t bring him out properly and this must be a side effect. So all of this was a method to get me to put him under. ” “Seriously Callum, if only you knew what you were asking of me.” Mike toiled with his thoughts.

“Please Mike. I think it would really help me.” Callum looked defeated. His torment had not gotten better, it had worsened. Though he believed himself to be better off.

“Ok. I will see what I can do.” Mike gave in again. His soft spot for Callum was a serious weakness, and now that he was barefoot, which did not escape Mikes notice; he was drawn, magnetically and inexorably to Callum.

Callum sat down on the indoor recliner, and Mike began the induction. He repeated the same suggestions as before, he had opponed the windows of his lounge to allow the sun and the breeze to enter the room.

Now Callum was incredibly deep into an induced state of trance. He was drooling, only a little which was a big indicator of his level of relaxation. Mike then started the long lasting string of suggestions to help him move on passed his upset and worry. Again he approached the end of his programming and was revisited with that surge of lust, that need to explore, the toned muscles making up the beautiful form that Callum possessed. He looked so peaceful, beautiful. Mike placed his hand with more confidence than last time on Callum’s exposed thigh. Mike, taking advantage of the Bermuda shorts that Callum was wearing and to his shock and excitement, discovered that Callum was commando. Callum sighed at the soft touch on his bare flesh. Mike was turned on now. He gave up control and let his need for sex take him. “Callum, I wasn’t you to forget about your girlfriend, forget she ever existed. The memory fading along with the memory of all your previous girlfriends, you do not love them anymore, they are gone now. In fact, your sexual identity is in flux. Is it men or woman now? Is men, a man…Yes, it is definitely men now.

Mike started to gently play with Callum’s balls under his shorts. The groans of pleasure from Callum was greater than any allure Mike had previously felt. Mike used the lever on the side of the chair to prop up Callum’s soft bare feet. Their pinky hue in all their glory bearing an image of absolute power to Mikes eyes.

“Callum, your feet are becoming very sensitive now, even to the breeze, I want you to focus all your thought on feet, your feet, Mikes feet. I want you to imagine they shape for me now as your feet become even more sensitive.” Mike said in his powerfully hypnotic voice as he began to lovingly rub Callum’s slightly moist feet .

“That’s right Callum, feet. They feel so good to fantasize about. You love the feel of my hands, Mikes hands on your feet. How that when I rub them, Mike rubs them, you become strongly and sexually aroused. Can you feel your dick get hard Callum? Feet, Callum, your feet feel so good, Making your dick hard.” Mike coaxed him, hypnotically implanting a fetish in Callum’s trance mind.

“yes….feet feels good….I love feet…love rubbing feet.” Callum sleepily chanted.

“Good, Callum. I want you to start to play with your cock and balls. Not to heavy just enough to get the juices flowing. Remember Callum, think and fantasize about Mikes feet.

Mike then put the toes of Callum’s right foot into his mouth. Gently caressing them with his tongue, urged on by the pleased moans of Callum’s concocted fantasy.

“Ok Callum, I will finish you off now, slowly. “ Mike moved to the side of the chair and laid the chair right down so that Callum was now laying down.

Mike then started playing with Callum’s right nipple with his left hand, started sucking Callum’s cock and played with Callum’s balls all at the same time. He started slowly, bring moan after moan from Callum. He picked up speed, using his tongue to swing a dizzying circle of pleasure around the head of Callum’s cock. Going faster and faster still, Now spreading his finger of his right hand so that they tickled both Callum’s balls and the entry of his ass. Faster again, the cords in Callum’s thigh tightening, His moans growing into a crescendo of cries of pleasure, coming faster and faster, breathing so heavy. Mike Pulled His head up, just denying him his orgasm, but only for a second as he told Callum to repeat the word “feet” both Mike and Callum, repeating over and over the mantra “feet…feet…feet…”, Then Mike chanted “Cum…Cum… CUM!” and Callum could hold out know longer, his back arched up from the chair, a moan denoting a powerful orgasm as he shot his load across his abdomen and torso.

Mike took that moment to embed more foot fetish suggestions. Telling him that he loves Mike, fantasizes about him and his sensual feet. During these last minute suggestions, he cum again. Then he passed out. Mike spent the next 3 hours watching his gorgeous new partner sleep, with that babyish, cute and lovingly peaceful face. Yes he had broken so many morals, yes he had broken his will, but by hell was it worth it.