The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Loveblind

Codes: mc/fd/ft

Disclaimer:

This story is just that, a story. It is a work of fiction and nothing at all to do with the real world or how to treat people in it. It contains descriptions of nonconsentual sex and other nasty things that should not be read by anybody under the age of 18.

Thanks:

I would like to offer my sincere thanks to Latexman for trusting me with Doctor Dominique as well as all the feedback, assistance and editorial help he gave in the course of writing this story. I only hope that my contribution will measure up to the high standards he set during the course of Doctor Dominique’s previous adventures.

This story follows his excellent Wrapping Up Some Loose Ends, The Saga of Dr. Samantha Dominique—Part Four.

Feedback always appreciated at:

* * *

Brian ignored the receptionist’s cries and burst through the door into an empty office. The young woman at the front desk had been taken by surprise when he had run in through the front door of the exclusive medical practice and hadn’t managed to get in his way. Scanning the oak-paneled and book-lined room quickly and discovering nothing, Brian quickly made his way to a connecting door at the other end of the room.

“Code red, security breach in progress,” the receptionist’s voice boomed over an intercom system.

Adrenaline coursed through Brian’s body as he wrenched open the door and found himself in another room. Unlike the plush office, this room was stark and clinical looking with a distinct smell of antiseptic. A large padded chair that looked like something you would find at a dental surgery and a bank of computer monitors were the only furnishings. Desperately, Brian spotted another door which he ran towards and pulled open before dashing through.

He found himself now in an empty corridor. A series of featureless closed doors lined the corridor on either side with a single digit number written in red on the outside. Looking to his left, the corridor disappeared around a corner that he couldn’t see beyond. To his right Brian observed that corridor ended in another door, this time affixed with a sign proclaiming “Nurses Station”.

“Code red, intruder has entered the building,” the intercom announced again with shrill urgency. Brian knew his time was running out. He had to make a decision quickly. Turning to his right he dashed to the door and hurriedly opened it.

Brian gasped at the sight. This room was equally minimalist and bereft of furniture as the other clinical area he had just been in. Inside it had only a single, long, padded bench to the left of the door and a huge screen which filled the entire wall opposite it. The three female occupants of the room were calmly sitting on the bench, watching the screen intently. None of the women had acknowledged his entry or even his presence as he had crashed into their room. The women remained completely still, seemingly oblivious to this sudden intrusion.

Brian was shaken by this unexpected discovery.

All three women were in white nurses uniforms emblazoned with a red cross, but there the similarity with that profession ended. The tight white skirts and figure hugging tops were made of some sort of latex or rubber which seemed to glisten in the light, while their feet were covered with glossy white, thigh high, heeled boots. All of the women wore matching white open-faced rubber hoods over their heads, from which a tightly bound ponytail protruded from the very top. Large white and silver headphones were fitted snugly over each head.

Brian was slow to recover from this unusual development. The screen was showing a throbbing, swirling mass of seemingly random colours and patterns which reflected on the three blank female faces that sat before it.

Suddenly Brian let out a triumphal yell before rushing forward into the chamber and kneeling down beside the last woman.

“Jane, Jane..... oh thank God I’ve found you,” Brian managed to babble before beginning to sob with sheer relief and pent up emotion. He reached out and took Jane’s rubber gloved hands in his own. The woman’s hands hung there limply as he pressed them to his face.

“How I’ve looked for you...” he exclaimed in sheer joy. “The number of times I thought I saw you...”

Jane’s limp hands just hung there.

Brian examined the face of his beloved girlfriend. The oh-so familiar pretty features, the slightly upturned nose, the full lips and doe brown eyes were the same, yet different somehow. There was no emotion present at all in the face of his beloved. Jane’s empty brown eyes seemed to stare right through him as if there was nothing in front of her.

Shock was beginning to replace the initial euphoria Brian had felt. This has not been part of his harebrained plan at all. Firstly he hadn’t expected to find Jane so quickly and secondly he had no idea how to react to this apparent indifference.

Letting go of Jane’s hands, he reached up and gently slid the headphones off her rubber encased head.

Jane blinked a number of times. Slowly her brown eyes seemed to regain focus and become less vacant.

“Jane!” he exclaimed, “Jane, God, are you all right?” Brian blurted. Panic was starting to build up inside him now and his trembling voice was reflecting that.

Jane looked straight at him now and directed a piercing stare back into his own eyes. Brian looked on in disbelief.

“There is no Jane,” she announced calmly. “This one is slave 14, a servant of Mistress Dominique,” Jane continued in the same clear, expressionless voice.

Brian’s mouth hung open in sheer horror. His mind whirled in disbelief. To hear Jane, his girlfriend of three years, to say those unbelievable words. What had happened to her?

But now, through his peripheral vision, Brian caught sight of other figures entering the small room. He managed to turn his head just in time to see the large burly man leaping towards him. Suddenly Brian found himself being pinned down painfully against the tiled floor. His head was being pushed down hard and his limbs held tightly. All he could see were the tips of Jane’s gleaming boots. She made no move to help him at all. Brian yelped at a sudden dart of pain in his neck as the needle punctured his skin.

“Jane...” was all Brian managed to gasp in desperation before the blackness overwhelmed him.

* * *

Doctor Samantha Dominique’s boot heels clicked loudly as she made her way down the featureless corridor in the sensitive underground section of her large mansion. It had been a most surprising day. She had spent that morning and early afternoon attending the award ceremony and reception held by the Mayor himself on behalf of a grateful city for her charitable endeavours and she was still wearing her ridiculously expensive Versace outfit that had set heads turning. It had been an unwelcome development to hear of this intruder who had managed to enter her clinic, but luckily her well trained staff had been able to contain the situation.

The Doctor opened a door to her right and went inside into one of her many slave treatment rooms. One of her rubber nurses, still in uniform, stood at rigid attention in the centre of the small bare room. A large silver helmet covered the woman’s head. Various wires and leads ran from the helmet to a control console on a dais to the side of the door. The rigid woman made no sign of being aware of Dr. Dominique’s entry and continued to recite the simple mantra that filled her mind.

Doctor Dominique smiled as she listened to her devoted slave repeating the truths that had been burned into her empty head.

“I am a slave. I must obey.”

“Doctor Samantha Dominique is my Mistress.”

“I only exist to serve and obey my Mistress.”

Pausing for a moment to gather her thoughts, Doctor Dominique recalled that this particular slave had entered her service almost a year ago after she had needed more staff for her newly expanded business. As well as her more obvious and legitimate business, Doctor Dominique’s practice had branched out into a more lucrative sideline involving reprogramming people on behalf of grateful clients. Most of her clients simply required a simple adjustment of an individual, such as a spouse or business associate, to suit their own particular circumstances. The process Doctor Dominique had developed allowed her to adjust the subject’s mind to accept their new programming while leaving the rest of their personality and behaviour intact, allowing them to resume their normal lives as if nothing had happened. Doctor Dominique’s technique had made her a very rich woman indeed, and she invested some of this newly-created fortune in expanding her own particular stable of male and female slaves.

Crossing over towards the console, Doctor Dominique examined the display screen that showed the readouts from the helmet unit the slave wore. The series of graphs and lines were all quite normal. No lasting damage had been done to her slave’s brainwashing treatment by this encounter with her former boyfriend. The layers of deep core reprogramming that Doctor Dominique subjected her own devoted slaves to removed most, if not all, memories of their former existence before entering her service. As well as the initial treatment that would bend an individual to her will forever, all of her slaves were continually exposed to daily brainwashing sessions designed to fully twist every possible thought they were capable of producing into sheer unswerving devotion to their Mistress.

Doctor Dominique was pleased with the strength of her processing. Even though the slave had been confronted with an unexpected shock when she had come face to face with a person she had once been deeply in love with, the conditioning in her mind had dampened any residual emotional response. The woman was completely and irreversibly devoted to Doctor Dominique. Every fibre of her being yearned to serve her absolute Mistress.

Keying in a sequence of buttons, Doctor Dominique set the slave’s encoding programming to run for another half-hour just to be on the safe side. She closed the door firmly behind herself, leaving the solitary occupant to the tender embrace of her insidious devices.

* * *

Brian was awake now. A bright light from an unfamiliar ceiling shone directly into his eyes. He was lying on some sort of padded table with his arms, legs and forehead being restrained by solid leather straps that would not budge no matter how hard he tried. All the horror of what he had seen earlier that day had returned upon waking. The sheer surprise at seeing his beloved Jane dressed in that fetish rubber outfit and talking about being some sort of slave had given way to confusion now. What the hell was this place?

He had done his research into Doctor Dominique. She had become quite the darling of the medical profession for her recent research that was contributing to the possible cure of some mental illnesses. She combined this research work with a thriving private practice in her own exclusive clinic visited regularly by some of the most important and influential people in the city, if not the country. On the surface then, she was squeaky clean, but as he had discovered, there was another side to the good Doctor.

Suddenly Brian heard the click of high heels on tiles as footsteps approached the table where he lay. As he was unable to move, he had to be patient and wait as the footfalls grew ever closer to him. Finally a female figure loomed directly over him casting a shadow over his face from the bright light behind her. Brian blinked as his eyes adjusted to the lighting and he began to discern the features of Doctor Dominique herself. This was their first meeting but he had seen her photo in the paper enough times to be able to recognize her.

The photos Brian had seen of Doctor Dominique certainly didn’t do justice to the sheer beauty of the woman that stood loomed over him. Her long sleek black hair seemed to shimmer and glow in the light, while the finely formed features of the Doctor’s face all seemed designed to lead Brian’s gaze towards the two fascinating blue orbs that sparkled with delight.

He lay silent for a moment, lost in the sheer magnificence of the Doctor’s presence. Slowly Doctor Dominique raised a long shiny black cigarette holder to her gorgeous lips and inhaled gently. Brian was transfixed. All his earlier anger and confusion had evaporated at the sight of this amazing woman. Brian watched transfixed as Doctor Dominique formed an delicate O with her mouth and blew a long trail of scented cigarette smoke into his face.

Brian coughed as the smoke reached his nostrils. It smelled odd. But the process of coughing seemed to break the spell that Doctor Dominique had put him under and Brian managed to find his voice again.

“What are you doing to me? Let me go right now you lunatic! You can’t do this to me....” The anger which Brian had thought was under control was starting to surface again.

A little smile spread across the Doctors lips she brought the sleek cigarette holder back up to her mouth.

“What have you done to Jane?” Brian yelled. “All that stuff she said about being a slave and the rubber clothes she was wearing. You’ve done something to her mind. You’re sick! You....”

Brian’s tirade broke down as the Doctor directed a second cloud of smoke into his face. He coughed once more. Slowly, but surely, Brian’s anger seemed to be dissipating in the face of Doctor Dominique’s smoke.

He was finding it harder to form a coherent thought now. Anytime Brian tried to remember why he was so angry, the Doctor blew another cloud of that enchanting smoke his direction. By now, Brian was greedily inhaling the smoke, basking in the low tingle of pleasure that enveloped his mind as the scented cloud did its work.

By the time Doctor Dominique had finished the cigarette, Brian was completely quiet. He lay limply on the table, lost in the sheer beauty and power of his captor’s presence.

Doctor Dominique was pleased. The sedatives and the drugged cigarette smoke had done their work to pacify Brian, making him completely docile and compliant. The chemical compounds she had administered to Brian were specifically designed to disrupt neural activity and render the subject incapable of voluntary thought. Right now, Brian was completely helpless before her.

Just the way Doctor Dominique liked it.

“Brian,” she soothed, “listen to my voice now. All you can hear now is my voice. I know you want to listen to me. My voice is the most beautiful voice you have ever heard. You know that is true, don’t you Brian?”

Brian twitched visibly as he heard the Doctor’s voice. Slowly he opened his mouth and gasped like a goldfish but no sound came out.

Finally on his third attempt, Brian managed to slur unsteadily, “Yes...”

He was still utterly transfixed on those piercing blue eyes which seemed to burrow into his soul.

“Good boy. You know that what I say is true. Everything I say is true. You believe me, don’t you?” the Doctor asked.

“Yes,” Brian managed to respond more easily now. It was very difficult for him to think. All he knew was that he had to listen to that amazing voice.

“Good boy. Now listen to my voice Brian,” the Doctor went on, “you are feeling very sleepy and relaxed. You need to be relaxed. Listening to my voice makes you relax. You must listen to my voice. You want to listen to my voice. My voice will make you even more and more relaxed. You need to be relaxed. Listen to my voice Brian and relaaaxxxxx....”

She saw Brian’s eyelids flutter. They were already at half mast. Her latest captive was in a very suggestible state.

“You need to listen to me Brian. You want to listen to me. My voice will tell you how to be relaxed. Just listen. Listen and obey. Keep listening to my voice Brian. Listen to me and obey. You are so relaxed right now. It feels so good to be relaxed. Relaaaaxxxxx and obey me...”

Brian’s eyes were almost closed now. His entire body was completely limp as he sank deeper and deeper into the drug-induced hypnotic trance that Doctor Dominique was so good at creating. The machines and technology she had developed were amazing and produced some spectacular results but Doctor Dominique really appreciated these one-on-one inductions. To be able to savour a conquest and see a person’s free will evaporate before her onslaught, that was the thrill that Doctor Dominique lived for.

“Good boy. Just lie there and relax. Every time you breathe in you are becoming more and more relaxed. Feel the relaxation Brian. Relax and obey me.”

“Relax and obey...” Brian mumbled without even realising it.

“Good boy,” Doctor Dominique purred. “I will ask you some questions Brian and you must answer me. You must answer me truthfully Brian. You are so relaxed that you want to tell me the truth. You must relax and obey.”

“Relax and obey,” the helpless man recited without even knowing it.

“Good boy. Now tell me what the name Jane Murray means to you.”

“She is my girlfriend. We lived together for three years and were planning to get married this year. But then almost a year ago she disappeared without trace and ever since I have been trying to find her.”

Doctor Dominique was completely taken aback at this revelation. Her profiling had indicated that Jane had been single and unattached before her capture, but obviously this information had been completely wrong. She would have to train her staff to be more thorough in their research.

But despite her surprise, Doctor Dominique maintained her seductive tone of voice. “Very good Brian, you are so relaxed now. Telling the truth makes you feel even more relaxed and obedient.”

“Mmmm.... yesss...”

“Tell me how you discovered my clinic Brian.”

“I sold my car and my apartment and used the money to pay for a private investigator to look for Jane once the police had given up. I found an investigator named Randy Turner who was supposed to be the best in the business at tracing lost people.”

Doctor Dominique’s interest piqued. This was her very own Randy Turner, or slave 22 as she now called himself.

“Good boy Brian. Feel how relaxed you are for telling the truth. You want to tell the truth. You want to relaaaxxx.”

“Yeessss...”

“Good boy. And did Randy Turner find Jane for you?”

“No,” Brian continued. “He vanished soon after taking my money. At first I thought it was a scam and that he had stolen my money, but then I got into his office and looked at his files. Your name was linked to a number of other cases he was working on and I thought that you might be involved with Jane’s disappearance somehow.”

Doctor Dominique laughed suddenly. This had been a very close call indeed. Brian had obviously managed to get into Randy’s office before she had managed have it sanitized and remove all the incriminating files.

“And did you come to my clinic after that Brian?”

“Yes. I staked your clinic out from the street opposite and watched it for three days without seeing anything out of the ordinary. Then, last night the gate at the rear of the clinic was very slow to close when a delivery van went inside and I managed to get a clear view of the people getting out of the back. Although it was dark and my binoculars weren’t very good I was almost certain that I saw Jane amongst them.”

The Doctor nodded. This was one of her many anonymous vans that were used to transport her slaves from their quarters in her mansion for their shifts in the clinic. But Brian had revealed another security breach in her defences that needed to be remedied very quickly indeed.

Doctor Dominique kept her hypnotic voice under control in spite of this shocking revelation about the state of her defences that she had considered to be airtight up to this point. “Good boy, you have done very well. You are very relaxed now. So relaxed. Feel the relaxation deep inside you. You are just so relaxed and obedient. And did you tell anybody else about me? Did you get any help from another person?”

“No, it was just a hunch so there was no point in telling the police about what I suspected until I was certain.”

“Very good Brian. You are such a good boy. And did you tell the police about me?”

“Mmmm... no...”

“You feel so relaxed Brian. Relaxed and obedient. So then you entered my clinic after seeing Jane?”

“Yes, I was sure I saw her so I just went in through the front door and tried to look for her myself. I didn’t think about it at all. I acted completely on impulse.”

“Good Brian. You are such a good boy. I am so pleased with you for telling the truth Brian. You are such a relaxed and obedient boy now. You are so relaxed that you cannot think at all. Sink deep into relaxation. Let go of your thoughts. Relax and sleep. You want to sleep and relax. You need to sleep and relax. You will stay sleeping until I tell you to wake.”

“Yesss...”

“Good boy. Now, drift into a deep, restful sleep my pet.”

Doctor Dominique watched as Brian’s head lolled to the side as he drifted down into the deep slumber she had induced in her now helpless patient.

Well, the Doctor mused, this whole sorry episode had brought up some glaring deficiencies in the security measures she had constructed. Certainly the physical security of her clinic needed to be tightened up. There must be no way for intruders to gain access to the more secretive areas of her facility for a start. Then there was the shambles of enslaving Jane while leaving a desperate boyfriend like Brian around to put the pieces together. Doctor Dominique liked neat endings and certainly did not want a dedicated crusader like Brian or some other family member trying to track down one of her slaves.

She would never allow that to happen again, the Doctor vowed.

But right now, the Doctor was left with the problem of yet another loose end to tie up. She seemed to be dealing with a lot of these lately. Brian was obviously a dedicated and resourceful young man capable of single-handedly taking her entire organization on and almost succeeding. That made him very dangerous indeed.

But Doctor Dominique also had her romantic side. Although she brainwashed and enslaved men and women for pleasure, she enjoyed seeing the bliss and happiness that resulted. All the pain and turmoil of a normal life was erased by her processing. She gave her slaves the blessings of eternal purpose and tranquility and they responded with gratitude to her for their new lives. This poor guy was so obviously and deeply in love with one of her reprogrammed slaves. Brian had sacrificed everything to try and rescue her. It was a moving story, full of pain and heartache. Such stories did pull at Doctor Dominique’s heartstrings.

Well, she could always find room for one more addition to her stable.

Doctor Dominique pressed the intercom button beside the door.

“Yes Mistress,” a female voice answered instantly.

“The captive in room 8 is to be enslaved. Have slave 14 report to me immediately.”

“Yes Mistress. Your slave will obey.”

A few moments later the door to the room opened and the white rubber-clad nurse the Doctor had inspected earlier room entered. The nurse marched steadily forward and came to rigid attention in front of the Doctor.

“Your slave is ready to obey my Mistress,” the girl announced before her deity.

“Come with me,” the Doctor commanded, leading the slave girl over to the unconscious man who had tried to rescue her.

“Slave, do you recognize this man?” she asked.

The rubber clad slave looked down to stare at the face of her former lover. Seconds passed. Doctor Dominique imperceptibly held her breath.

Finally, her slave looked up and reported calmly: “This is the intruder who entered the clinic, Mistress.”

“Do you remember this man from any other time or place?”

“No Mistress, I do not,” the blond slave announced with certainty.

The Doctor grinned back with relief. “Good slave. I am pleased.”

“Yes Mistress,” the girl managed to gasp. Doctor Dominique saw the blond slave’s body shudder as the orgasm took her. All of her slaves were conditioned to orgasm whenever they received praise from the Doctor. The ability to experience sexual pleasure on their own had been completely removed from her servants. Doctor Dominique decided when and how all of her slaves were permitted to enjoy the pleasure they were conditioned to crave. Linking orgasm with obedience led to a self-reinforcing cycle which drove her slaves to higher and higher levels of obedience in order to receive the addictive release their bodies yearned for.

The Doctor smiled. The girl’s shivering body had calmed now.

“The captive is to be fully enslaved using Level Ten Therapy immediately. Use the standard Level A treatment all the way through. I want complete personality and memory modification in my new recruit.”

“Yes Mistress,” the slave responded. The afterglow of orgasmic bliss still coursed through the slave’s mind. The rubber slave’s only thought was absolute gratitude towards Mistress Dominique before she eagerly set to work on the task she had been commanded to perform.

Doctor Dominique sat to one side and watched her servant get to work. The slave used a scalpel to slice through Brian’s clothing which he was still wearing before attaching pads trailing a number of wires to various points on his body. Then, IV lines were put into each arm and a course of drugs was begun. Next, the rubber nurse expertly took hold of her former lover’s penis in her gloved right hand and slid it inside the tube of the suction machine which swallowed it completely.

Doctor Dominique was observing her slave closely. There wasn’t the slightest hesitation apparent.

Meanwhile Brian, still in his hypnotic sleep, had remained unconscious all this time as the equipment that would permanently alter his mind him was brought to bear.

Now the nurse unbuckled the strap around Brian’s forehead in order to slide the large helmet-like device over his head. The gleaming metal dome covered Brian’s head completely, apart from the open section at the front which revealed his still slumbering face. The rubber nurse now connected a visor to the dome which covered his eyes.

Satisfied with her work the slave turned away from the captive and approached her Mistress.

“The subject has been prepared for Level Ten Treatment as commanded Mistress,” the girl announced with a touch of pride. Not only had Mistress granted her an orgasm personally, but she had taken the time to watch her slave at work. The slave’s mind glowed with pure devotion towards the supreme Goddess that ruled her entire universe.

Doctor Dominique approached Brian and clicked her fingers loudly in his face.

“Wake up Brian. You are fully awake and aware now,” she commanded.

His eyelids fluttered as Brian slowly regained consciousness. His mouth opened wide a couple of times in a reflex action but no sound came out. Brian was still deeply spellbound and unable to form any sort of thought at all. He stared up helplessly at his captor’s piercing eyes.

“Well Brian, it’s your lucky day. I’ve decided to grant your wish and re-unite you with your lover,” Doctor Dominique announced playfully.

“The only slight catch is that you’ll have to be completely brainwashed and become my devoted slave forever.”

Brian’s eyes opened wide as his befuddled mind attempted to register what the Doctor was telling him. Again he opened his mouth and gasped in silence.

Doctor Dominique laughed. “But let me tell you what the up-side is. You’ll get to live a life full of purpose, free from everyday worries and cares. Everything you think or do will be directed towards serving and obeying me. Nothing other than being my absolute slave will ever matter to you again. When I’m finished with you, every little brain cell of yours will be throbbing in complete devotion to me!”

The Doctor motioned to the nurse who approached her side in full sight of the helmeted Brian.

“I’m sure you recognize this particular slave of mine. You were so eager to meet find her earlier today Brian.”

A single tear trickled down his left cheek.

“Awww, don’t worry Brian,” Doctor Dominique soothed, gently wiping the tear away with her latex- gloved hand, “I’m going to pair you two both together. It would be such a shame to separate you two lovebirds.”

The Doctor turned towards her slave. “Activate enslavement treatment.”

“Yes Mistress. Your slave will obey,” the rubber nurse responded before calmly walking towards a control console. Once there she deftly keyed in the correct sequence for the treatment as commanded.

Doctor Dominique’s obedient assistant spoke clearly and loudly. “Level Ten Enslavement treatment initiated, Mistress.”

“Very good slave, I am pleased.”

The very last thing Brian saw was Jane’s body spasm in sheer orgasmic bliss.

* * *

END