The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lucid

Prologue

Have you ever heard of lucid dreaming? It’s when you’re dreaming, but you know you’re asleep. Like your brain suddenly realizes nothing is real, and so you can start controlling the dream like a director controls a movie, except you’re part of that movie, too. The best part of it all is that there are no consequences: it’s all in your head, so no one gets hurt, so you may as well do whatever you want! At least, that’s what I’d heard; I’d never been able to have one. I’ve always been obsessed with trying, though. If you go online, you can find tons of suggested techniques to induce a lucid dream: pay attention to faces or clocks all day every day, so if one appears blurry, you know you’re dreaming; pay attention to text because in dreams all text is garbled; second-guess all your memories so you can spot dream-memories when they appear; etc. About once every three months, I’d try a new technique for a week or two, but nothing ever worked...until one day when I woke up and stayed asleep.

Chapter I: Awakening

It was a bright Sunday morning, which, being my day off, usually meant I would sleep in; yet there I was waking up in my bed. No alarm, nothing to rush for, but I woke up anyway. I suppose I noticed the strange and subtle aura around my vision, but if I did, I chalked it up to still being groggy. I internally lamented that I hadn’t had a lucid dream the night before, despite downloading that stupid “pink noise” app on my phone. That’s probably why I was awake; how can anyone sleep well with that much noise? Luckily, I smelled bacon, which meant Annie D was up.

Annie D is my sister. We didn’t always use her middle initial, but in middle school, she became friends with another Annie (Annie K), and she insisted everyone call her Annie D from then on. Even though she hasn’t been friends with Annie K for at least eight years now, the name stuck.

Annie makes the best breakfasts. Sure, they’re usually just the standard bacon, eggs, and pancakes, but they’re the best you’ll ever have, even compared to professional restaurants. I always said she should be a chef, but she’s convinced she can’t make any other food, though she’s never tried.

I pulled on a clean pair of jeans, sauntered into the kitchen scratching my head, and mumbled a soft, “’Morning.” Yes, I live with my sister, but no, we don’t still live with our parents. We just can’t afford to live alone, so we decided to be flatmates and split the rent. With her paying for university and me in a minimum wage, shitty-ass job, it’s the best we can do.

“Morning, Trey,” she said cheerily. I could never understand morning people, even though I’ve lived with her all 22 years of her life.

“Oh, good, you made me breakfast,” I said, getting a plate from the cupboard.

“Ha!” she laughed as sarcastically as possible. “This is for me, you ignorant simpleton. And yes, the redundancy was required for you.”

Ugh, she was doing it again. Annie D has always been extremely bright. Some would say she’s a genius, but I think she’s just short of that. Which is a good thing! I swear, I’m proud of my little sister. But sometimes, she intentionally decides to be as pedantic and pompous as possible just to show off and make others feel inferior. Not that I didn’t understand her, but who says things like “the redundancy was required”?

I stared at her for a second, and thought, God, I wish she wouldn’t be such a pompous assho—

I’m so glad my sister is always kind to me. Like this morning, when she had made breakfast for herself, but decided to let me have some when I joked about it. Such a sweetheart.

We sat down at the table, her eating her half of the waffles and me eating mine. We didn’t often have much to talk about, since she was a particle physics major and I worked as a waiter in a crappy restaurant, but that was okay. “Oh, forgot a napkin,” she said, her mouth half-full, and she stood up from the table to get one.

Now, I know she’s my sister, and that makes it wrong to think of her as anything other a sibling and maybe, at best, a friend. But ever since she started high school, I couldn’t help but notice her body, and to this day I can’t believe how sexy she is. I mean, she’s a nerd, right? Nerds are supposed to be ugly and unpopular, right? Yet here’s this particle physicist with the smoking body, the beautiful face, more confidence than Beyonce, and the brains of Einstein. Seriously, she’s perfect, so it’s no surprise that as she walked into the kitchen, my eyes were glued to her ass. I couldn’t help it: they seemed to have a mind of their own. And I only wished I could see what that ass looked like under her sweatpan—

God, I love my sister’s ass. She never wears pants around the house, of course; why should she? It’s just me and her around, and as far as she knows, I don’t look at her in any sexual way. But secretly, that ass showing itself to me every day can be a bit too much to handle. And it—wait. Something didn’t feel right. Obviously, she never wore pants around the house, but...why didn’t that sound right? I frowned, crinkling my eyebrows. Did she always...was this normal? I shook my head to erase the strange feeling that had come over me. I must have still been half-asleep, that’s all.

Annie D came back into the dining room and sat back down in her chair, and I quickly turned to look back at my plate so she wouldn’t notice I was staring. I tried to make conversation to distract myself. “So, you have a class this morning, right? A quantum physics thing?”

She smiled warmly. Always so nice. “Yeah, advanced quantum mechanics. We’re talking about how researchers are trying to bridge the gap between the quantum universe and the Einsteinian universe of general relativity, but gravity seems to always get in the way. It’s fascinating stuff.”

I nodded, but I hadn’t actually listened to anything she’d said. Staring at her ass earlier had gotten me pretty hard, and my dick, constrained by the jeans I’d thrown on before leaving my room that morning, was starting to ache. I only wished that I could just unzip and whip it out right here, to relieve the pressu—

I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my dick. Ah, such a relief. Annie D smiled at me; it was a wonderful thing that she never cared about seeing my anatomy, since we grew up together and so it wasn’t weird. And I lov—wait. Again, just wait. No, something was definitely not right here. I knew Annie didn’t care about seeing my dick, yet thinking about that, I could swear she did. And I just had to figure out why I had this feel—aha!

Suddenly, everything was clear. Suddenly, I had my awakening. This wasn’t right. This was like a dream, with dream memories popping up whenever I needed them. Like a lucid dream! Maybe the pink noise app had worked! But...everything felt so real. Even lucid dreams were supposed to feel like dreams, but this felt like reality. And didn’t I wake up five minutes before? Or did I just dream about waking up?

I had to test it. If there’s anything I’d learned living with Annie the Scientist, it’s that experiments are absolutely necessary to learn the truth. If I wanted to see what was real and what wasn’t, I had to push things to the limit. But how did it work? Before, I hadn’t tried to do anything. I’d just thought about how I wanted things to be, and...they were. So if I just thought about how much I wanted Annie not to wear her shirt, then mayb—

I glanced up at Annie, shirtless as always. I did like that cute bra of her—no! Yes! Of course she always walked around the house shirtless, and of course she never did. It worked! I didn’t know if it was guaranteed to always work, but it definitely worked now. I had the power to bend reality to my desires. I’m sure someone else might have handled that power gracefully, but me? With the blood pulsing in my penis at that moment, I immediately became selfish. I thought to myself, If only Annie would help me with my hard-on right no—

Annie looked up at me. “Hey, Trey, need some help there?” She made her way over to my side of the table, reached out, and started stroking my dick. “You know, you really should ejaculate more often so I don’t have to keep doing this. It’s something you can handle yourself.” Stroke, stroke, stroke. The feeling of her fingers on my shaft, combined with the forbidden knowledge that what was happening wasn’t as normal as near-naked Annie believed, was an immense turn-on. But I didn’t cum.

“Yeah,” I panted, my breaths getting deeper and faster. “Maybe you could...maybe...a blowjob?”

She frowned, but didn’t stop stroking. She’d never stop helping if she didn’t have to. “Do you...do you think that’ll help more? Am I not helping enough with my masturbation?” It was clear she wasn’t sure about this, but her usual desire to help was winning.

“I love your hand, Annie D,” I said, forcing myself to form coherent sentences. “But yeah, it’d be...it’d help...more...with your mouth.”

She shrugged, resigned to her task. “Fine. I have time to help you ejaculate before class, anyway.” She slowly leaned her head in, still stroking me, and tightly wrapped her lips around my head. It was like nothing I’d ever felt before. Of course I’d had blowjobs, but either Annie was better than any girl I’d ever been with, or just the taboo of who was on my dick was more than enough. Either way, it took all my effort not to shoot my load down her throat in two seconds. I reached one hand around to the back of her head, and she pushed it away, never stopping the bobbing of her head. I wished she accepted more guidance with these thing—

I pulled her head towards my crotch, gently enough not to choke her, but firmly enough to make her deepthroat. I knew she was always willing to learn new techniques. I put my other hand on hers and pulled it away from my cock, leaving only one hand to stroke me. I guided her hand down to her crotch, pushed it into her panties, and gently pressed. She understood and began fingering herself in time with her blowjob. My eyes darted from her face—enjoying the way she looked up at me, almost as if confirming she was doing it right—to her crotch—watching the bulge in her lingerie shift as her hand thrust in and out of her most sacred anatomy. And before I knew it, I’d pulled her head right up to my pubes and was cumming in her mouth, imagining every drop of my semen dripping down the back of her throat.

I released her so she could pull herself off me as she stood, swallowing and smiling. “There you go. I was starting to think we’d be there all day. But now that I know how to help better, next time shouldn’t be as long, right?”

I slumped in my chair, nodded slowly, and sighed. “Yeah...definitely...”

Annie hesitated, then rolled her eyes as she turned towards her bedroom to get dressed for class. “God, the least you could do is thank me for my help, you ingrate.” She was kidding, of course; she’d never be a pompous asshole on purpose.

“Thank...you...” I panted after her. She closed her bedroom door—why, I had no idea—and I allowed my higher brain function to return. It seemed like reality was mine for the shaping. Sure, I always had a few seconds of confusion before my own memories returned...and sure, this could all just be an extremely realistic dream...but I didn’t care. I could do whatever I wanted, and even though all I’d done so far was get a blowjob from my seductive sister, I was already drunk with power.

Annie returned from her room fully dressed and reached down in the living room for her bookbag. I stuffed my genitals back into my jeans, zipped up, and said, “Hey, Annie D. Mind if I come with you to your lecture today?”

She raised one eyebrow. “You? Want to come to a lecture on quantum theory, in the middle of the semester, with no background in physical studies?”

“Yeah. It sounds interesting,” I offered. She clearly thought something was up. Hell, I knew what my motives were and even I didn’t buy what I was saying. I could tell she was about to say no, so I quickly thought, She really should let me come to the class toda—

“Yeah, okay,” she said simply. “Far be it from me to deny my brother a stimulating, educational environment. Come on, sit in with me today, and if you like it, I can probably convince Professor Steinberg to let you audit the class after that. I wouldn’t recommend you take it for credit, though...no offense.”

“None taken,” I replied honestly. I would probably have no idea what the professor would be talking about, not one word. But that didn’t matter; I wanted to go for far more important reasons than learning about electrons and quarks.