The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Luck of the Irish

CHAPTER 3

The next two days were very fun. Sapphire got up before David (how now had no problem being called Davey), and ordered breakfast. She got him up, fed, fucked, dressed, and on his way without him being able to do much more than thank her and to tell her she had the run of his suite and reservation.

After cleaning up, Sapphire went downstairs and hit the shopping mall in the hotel. It was one of the most expensive and classy malls in the city and she went to town, charging it all to the room without a second thought. She bought dresses, more lingerie, shoes (all designer, all heels, all hot), some great skirts and blouses, make up and some earrings, bracelets, and a lovely dangle for her belly button. She then realized she was out of room in her suitcase and so she of course had to buy a new complete set of luggage, when then meant some special travel items.

She then hit the gym and caused several accidents for others (men of course) who tripped on a treadmill or dropped a weight on their foot. After that, she took a nice dip in the pool and relaxed in the sauna.

When Davey got home, she met him at the door with a kiss. That rapidly turned to a blowjob, which led to a great fuck on the suite living room floor, over the couch, and eventually in the bed. Davey never even got to say a word and at the very end of the evening he groggily signed the charge statements to the room with a “You’re worth it all baby” and then feel into a deep sleep.

The next day was a repeat of the first, with slightly less shopping, and more working out and poolside lounging. She met her mark at the door with another blowjob, but stopped there and got him to dress for a night out. Sapphire reveled in her power over Davey. He was so smitten she just had to giggle, trace her nail over his chest and look at him. Once she saw him start to flush she would just say “Hey Davey, how about we…” and Davey would smile and nod.

They partied all night, hitting several of the hottest clubs. Sapphire made sure to talk to the bouncers and make sure they knew her. She would be back many times and she wanted to be sure she was someone who got top line treatment every time.

As they got back at dawn Davey took a quick nap and then started to clean up. Sapphire noticed he was looking a bit sad. “Davey dear, what’s wrong? Is Sapphire doing something you don’t like?”

Davey shook his head. “No, nothing like that. You’re fucking awesome! But my business side of the trip is rapidly turning into shit. My company’s product is going to turn the market on its ear, hell I’ve told you all about it. But without investors we are screwed. No one, I mean no one is willing to risk us though. If I don’t get someone, anyone to invest, my company is done.”

Sapphire wished him well and told him she just knew he could do it and saw him out the door. She frowned as the door closed.

Part of it was her gravy train was ending in another couple of days and she would need a new sugar daddy. But part of her felt bad for the guy. He was really smart and once you got past his awkwardness he was a really fun and enjoyable companion. As she cleaned up and started to dress she decided maybe she could help him out.

Down in the lobby a few questions of the staff (who fell over themselves to be helpful) had given her several spots where some serious venture capitalists hung out for lunch or after business. She left a message for Davey that she was out seeing the sights and she headed out in her hunting mode.

She had no luck in the first couple of spots. She would go in, have a drink, but she would just know that no one there was who she needed to seduce. But the third one she hit pay dirt.

She had walked in and of course all eyes turned. She smiled her “Like what you see boys?” smile, and looked up and down the bar. At the far end, was the one man who hadn’t looked up. He was staring at his drink with a somber expression and rubbing his temples.

Sapphire somehow knew this guy was her next mark and could also help Davey. She glided up to him and sat down. He didn’t look up but took his drink and then realized it was empty. He lifted his finger to order a round when Sapphire spoke up.

“This gentleman needs refill, and I’ll have one of what he is having.”

Service was quick. While the drinks were coming the man looked her over with an appraising eye. Sapphire could tell he was a man who was used to figuring things out and deciding value. He was definitely deciding what SHE was worth right now and she soaked up his open appraisal.

“Thanks. I’m not someone who wastes time so why are you down here with me when you can have the pick of anyone in this bar?”

Sapphire smiled and then giggled. “Because I believe you are the solution to my problem, well my friend’s problem really. You invest in things don’t you?”

The man stared at her and a neutral mask slid over his features. “Oh, this one is going to be FUN!” thought Sapphire as she smiled.

“I have been known to. But I’m not currently doing much of that.”

Sapphire looked at him and then had a flash of insight in that odd voice. “He’s mad because he can’t find anything good. He’s up for the challenge, the one in a million shot that makes or breaks people. He’s in this for the thrill.”

“Because no one is taking the long shots huh?”

The man twitched a bit. His eyes narrowed a bit and then his neutral expression returned. The drinks arrived then and Sapphire held hers up. “To that one in a million chance.”

The man said nothing but clinked glasses and drank. Sapphire didn’t even know what it was, but it tasted just fine to her. She took a good sip and smiled again.

“I have a friend who is looking for an investor. He has quite a plan…”

Sapphire had pumped Davey for a lot of information. Mostly it had been so she could make some good stock deals once his company went public, but it worked great here. She was able to fully explain what he was up to and what he was looking for. Enough that she could give the man a great position to bargain from and get him a great deal.

Sapphire knew once she had started talking she had this guy. And the more information she dropped bit by bit she more she could tell this guy was getting enthusiastic.

“This sounds pretty good. But why are you helping me? You realize I will get a great position out of this if I go for this deal. I thought this guy was your friend.”

“He is my dear friend. But his company is in trouble and dear friend or not, his position is weak. While he won’t be in full charge, his company will survive and when this breaks he will be set. Maybe he can buy you out, maybe he gets bought out, but he likes this for the product he is building. Just like how you like the challenge of putting the deal together.” Sapphire said with a grin.

The man appeared to be lost in thought for a moment. Then he smiled and placed his hand on her knee. “Well, I do believe you have sold me. I’ll hear your friend out and we’ll see what we can do. But in the meantime, maybe we can find a way for you to thank me?”

With a soft giggle Sapphire took the man’s arm and let herself be led out of the bar.

Fred (that was her new mark’s name she found out on the taxi ride over) had a small office/apartment he had rigged up just off of the business district. It was a fine office, and it had a private shower, bedroom, small bar and living room/lounge he had custom built. He actually lived in Connecticut, but he traveled a lot. He had similar setups in London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, and Sydney.

Sapphire poured them both a nice drink and they sat down and did some small talk for a bit and then Sapphire stood slowly and took Fred by his hand. She led the unresisting man into the small bedroom and slowly stripped him while kissing him. She then gave him a nice slow striptease and they started fooling around with each other. Pinching, caressing, licking, biting, sucking, and nibbling; all sorts of little playful fun with Fred giggling along with her like a child at play. After a while Sapphire took the lead and laid him back down and road him hard. He gasped and thrashed and she quickly tied him to the bed. She then gave him the most awesome blowjob he had ever had (she knew this because he was screaming it out loud), and slapped him back awake and rode him until his dopey, dizzy ass pumped a load into her slick pussy. He let out a huge gasp and passed clean out.

Sapphire cleaned herself up, left him a card with her kiss and her number and a note to be on time for tomorrow’s meeting. She took one of his keys and let herself out. She took a cab back to the hotel and got in just as Davey showed up frustrated.

She took his briefcase, handed him a drink and sat him down. She rubbed his shoulders and suggested a nice, slow, sloppy blowjob would relax him and he nodded with a smile. She gave him a lovely blowjob and he simply sighed and his head tilted back and he nodded off.

She let him sleep a bit and then woke him up. She got him fed, showered, cleaned up, and then she sat him down to prep him for the meeting. She gave him some key information on how to play up to Fred and get a good deal. She knew that the end result of her working both ends would be them thinking they had gotten the better end of the deal and they would be VERY thankful to a certain blonde woman who was amazing in bed.

After getting Davey all prepped she put him to bed with a nice massage and let him sleep. The next day he was up and raring to go. She sent him on his way and then sent a text to Fred letting him know he was on the way.

Sapphire relaxed at the pool for the rest of the morning. She noticed all the stares she was getting, but she knew that no one would come up to her. That strange voice in her head reassured her on that. “You’re off the market and everyone knows it sub-consciously. When you are out looking for the next mark, then everyone will know it.”

At noon she headed up to her room and was just mixing herself a nice daiquiri when Davey stormed into the room with a loud whoop.

“I got the deal! I nailed the presentation, and Mr. Davis brought in for a 41% share! More than enough for what I need. If this plan goes through, and there is nothing stopping it now, then we go public in six months!”

Sapphire gave him a long tongue kiss. “Mmmmmm, baby, that is sooooo awesome! I’m so turned on by this! Let’s celebrate!”

She poured Davey a heavily spiked drink and had him drink it all down and then she led him to bed for a massive fuck. She pulled out all the stops and used every trick she knew to fuck Davey’s mind into paste. She twisted, sucked, licked, and rode him like he was a piece of prime fuck meat. Davey didn’t last long and soon he was a giggling, gibbering, drooling drone who was just doing as he was told.

As they finished, Sapphire asked Davey if he wanted to give her a nice present for finding the client. Davey blinked and with a very dopey grin staggered over to his briefcase. He pulled out a document and signed on the dotted line. He then staggered over to her and handed it to Sapphire.

“It’s a 10% share of the company. With the set up we’ll put some of the stock up in equal sets, I get 41%, Fred gets 41%, you get 10%, so I can always manage to control the company.” He said with a big grin.

Sapphire finished him off with a brutal reverse cowgirl ride and left him a grinning drooling idiot. She quickly cleaned up and headed over to Fred’s place. She repeated the process with Fred and Fred gave her 10% out of his personal share. “I’m going to buy up some of the stock when we go public, but with you holding 10% I can use it to control the company. It’s awesome!”

Sapphire polished Fred off even quicker than she had Davey. Davey had been fucking her all week and had built up some stamina but Fred hadn’t and it showed fast. She left him passed out with a big grin on his face and lying naked face down on his couch.

She made a quick stop at a small but very successful brokerage firm and had her shares legalized. She then headed back to the hotel. She rousted Davey, got him dressed, and on a plane to California. A few whispered promises to see him when she got out there and some kisses were all it took to convince him and he left with a big smile. Sapphire headed back to the hotel room which Davey had been kind enough to extend for her through Sunday.

She then saw Fred off on an overseas flight in Hong Kong later that day and left the airport smiling and one Gold American Express Card with a $25,000 credit limit richer.

She sat back in the limo Fred had hired for her for the rest of the weekend and gave her shark smile. “Well, that was a fun week. But this hotel living simply isn’t something a girl should have to put up with. Time to find a place to live, and a nice sugar daddy to pay for it.”