The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Luck of the Irish

CHAPTER 4

Sapphire had the limo drive around downtown Manhattan for a bit. She didn’t know this area very well, but it was almost like she could smell a man who couldn’t resist her charms. She giggled as she remembered how easily she had manipulated these last three men into doing anything she had asked.

“Well, even though this isn’t exactly what I was thinking about, I can’t really complain. Hot sex, clothes, money, credit cards, first class plane tickets, not a bad way to live.” She thought to herself.

“Stop here. I’ll text if I need you.” Sapphire said suddenly and the limo quickly pulled over. Sapphire got out and strutted into a corner coffee shop. It was one of those quaint little ones that was really a hangout for the rich and powerful while striving to act like it was just a local neighborhood shop. She strutted in and sat down at a small table. She had seen a man walk in and she had sensed he was easy prey for her charms.

Sure enough, the man she had seen was in line for a take-out order. Her entrance again had caused a stir and a waitress had shown up quickly. In her sexiest voice she told the waitress she needed some time to look at the menu. She noticed the man checking her out and she smiled at him once when she caught him.

The man blushed and turned back to the counter. But Sapphire knew she had him. Sure enough, he placed his order and then he picked up two cups of coffee and headed directly towards her.

“Pardon me, but if I could be so bold I think this is the coffee you would like.” The man said as he set down one of the cups.

Sapphire smiled at him and said “Oh, why thank you! I’m not much of a coffee drinker so trying to decide was soooooooo hard for me.” She sipped her coffee and smiled. “Oh this is delightful! You are such a dear. Oh, where are my manners, please join me!”

The man smiled and sat down. Sapphire scoped him out. She knew his shoes were custom made and real leather, the suit was tailored, his watch Rolex, his hair cut professional. He was loaded. And he was all hers.

Sapphire and the man, whose name was Marty, made small talk. Marty turned out to be a realtor who specialized in high risk deals and some serious urban renewal with shelling out old buildings and rebuilding them as new condos or high end apartments. Sapphire smiled, giggled, and generally pumped him for all kinds of useful information about his business. It turned out he had just finished a major deal for a huge building very near this coffee shop that was slowly filling up.

“That is so amazing. I’d love to see them. It must be so fulfilling to do all of that work and then have something amazing like that in the end.” She said sweetly and touched his hand.

Marty blushed and after a moment he said “Sapphire, finish your coffee. It’s not too far away, so if you want I can show you.”

With a giggle and a nod, she finished her coffee and took his arm. He led her out with super jealous looks from every man in the shop. They walked down the street and Sapphire noted the area was very much gentrified. High end shops, new apartments, expensive cars, everyone dressed in designer clothes; in short exactly the place she needed to live in.

After four blocks they came to a 30 story building. It looked like it had been built back in the 1950’s and had a nice look to it. It was called the New Royal and overlooked a nice park on the front with lots of expensive restaurants and shops all around. Marty took out a key and opened the door.

“Officially we are not open yet. I’m going to start showing rooms tomorrow. We have furnished and unfurnished, and the floor plans are all different.”

“Like wow! This is so amazing! What’s your most expensive one?” Sapphire said as she snuggled closer to him.

Marty flushed and had to clear his throat. “The Penthouses of course. Here, let’s take a look.”

He used a key to take the elevator all the way up. The door opened to a small hall that had two doors, one at each end. “Both suites are identical and both have large patios and balconies. They even have a small pool. I have a customer lined up for one already. The other I’m thinking about keeping for myself. To share a secret, this area’s value is going up so fast that I will make money on this deal even if I only rent out half the apartments. But I’m already set for at least 75% leases on day one given the feedback I’m getting.”

Sapphire giggled again and led him to the door. “Let me see the inside.”

Marty opened the door and Sapphire let out an “Oooooooooooo.” The penthouse was huge, half the upper floor. It was not fully furnished but had some stuff, all high quality of course. The kitchen was large, fully set up, the Master bedroom had a king sized bed and huge bathroom. The apartment had a large living room, a dining room as large, three other bedrooms, and a study. The patio was big, nearly a quarter of the full apartment, with a hot tub, and a small pool.

Marty was looking quite impressed with himself and Sapphire knew it was time to strike. She looked around and then said “That pool looks quite inviting. I think I’m going to have a quick swim.”

Marty opened his mouth but nothing came out when Sapphire reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She let her arms drop and the dress slid right off her hot body. She had on a small lace bra and lace panties. She daintily undid her ankle straps on her heels and slipped them off. She then slowly undid her bra and then slid out of her panties. With a big grin she slowly stepped into the water and sighed. She pulled her hair up into a braid and lowered herself fully up to her neck. She paddled slowly around the pool and then stood up. Water dripped from her hard nipples and she smiled at Marty.

“Marty dear, get undressed and get into the water. Now.”

Marty blinked and closed his mouth. He stripped, not in a rushed panicked fashion, but it a slow, almost entranced way. His eyes never left her body and he walked down the steps into the water like he was sleepwalking.

When he reached Sapphire, she looped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. She ran her fingers up and down his muscled arms and her right hand gently took his cock. She then led him into deeper water by his cock and then she kissed him again and whispered “Worship my body Marty. Caress it, lick it, kiss it, and fondle it. Don’t hold back, enjoy this body before you.”

“Yes, worship your body…” Marty whispered and his hands began to gently caress her tits. She slowly turned around and Marty’s hands roamed all over her tits, stomach, and her pussy. His fingers gently massaged her pussy and she could feel how hard his dick was. He kissed her on her neck and his left arm began to rub her nipple on her left tit.

Sapphire kept whispering instructions to her thrall. “That’s it, rub there. Ohhh, yes baby. Gently pinch that nipple, just like that. Mmmmmm, soft kisses on my neck baby, just like that. Ooooo, you are such a good boy…”

Marty made no noise, he simply responded. Sapphire was soon very wet (for natural reasons versus the pool) and very turned on. She took Marty by the hand and led him out of the pool. She looked at him and giggled at what she saw.

Marty was a zombie. His eyes were glassy and glazed over, his face was slack and his mouth showed a dopey smile that screamed “No one is home”. Sapphire led her thrall to the bedroom and laid him down. She knelt down and licked his rock hard cock. She felt his whole body stiffen at that.

She licked him up and down and the slowly eased his cock down her throat. She got him fully in and then slowly slid him out. His whole body was tense like he was plugged into an electric current. She repeated her slow blowjob several times until he tensed and came hard in her throat.

Sapphire gulped it all down without a drop being spilled. She then crawled up his body and kissed him again. “Become hard again, I command it.”

Marty replied “Yes Mistress.” And Sapphire noted with glee his cock began to stiffen quickly.

“Good boy. Now listen to me carefully. You are going to become an animal. No reason, no thought, no control. A horny, wild animal who only wants to fuck a female until he can fuck no more. You will be so lost in lust you won’t even be able to talk, only grunt and growl. When you cock is fully hard you will become an animal. Do you understand?”

Marty opened his mouth and all that came out was a “Urg, me, uh, me, me want fuck!”

With a wild look in his eyes he suddenly rolled over on Sapphire and kissed her roughly. Without any hesitation Marty shoved his cock right into Sapphire’s wet pussy and began to pound on her like he was a jackhammer and she was a chuck of concrete. Sapphire couldn’t even gasp, just grunt back at the animal who was ravaging her. She wrapped her legs around Marty and shoved up into him with a growl. She wrapped her arms around him and clawed his back with her nails. Marty kissed her roughly and sucked on her necks and bit her hard.

She tried to roll out but Marty was lost in lust and pinned her down and kept pounding her. After nearly ten minutes he came with a loud howl and Sapphire’s scream matched him. He rolled over on the side and lay gasping next to Sapphire for a few moments. He then grunted and grabbed her. With a startled yelp, Sapphire was heaved off the bed and Marty dragged her by her arm to the wall. He picked her up, shoved her against the wall and proceeded to shove his cock right into her already pounded pussy again.

Sapphire had just enough time to wonder if she hadn’t over done it a bit before she was pinned on his cock against the wall and held off the floor. She thrashed and squealed and Marty simply grunted along and kept at it. After the wall, he pounded her on the floor, then over the couch, on the couch, on the dining room table, the kitchen counter and finally in the coat closet for some reason.

With one last howl Marty flopped bonelessly into a heap in the closet and passed out in a puddle of his and Sapphire’s cum and love juices. Sapphire was able to stagger out of the closet and flop on the other couch and pass out with a grin.

Sapphire awoke about noon time with the sun streaming into the patio windows. She smiled as she was able to get herself up, but winced at some of the bruises she had picked up. She got into the shower and cleaned herself off. She was looking at herself in the mirror when a familiar voice piped up.

“Ah Lass, you be a fine figure of a lady!”

Sapphire turned to see the Leprechaun standing by doorway. “Wow, I thought I was awake, but I’m dreaming?”

“No lass, ye be awake. I be here on some other business and decided I do stop by. Ye have adapted well to ye new self I see.”

Sapphire smiled and replied “Oh I have! This is so much fun! I had the most intensive sex last night I ever had and I think I turned Marty into a brainless animal while doing it.”

“Well, he will get over it. Trust me, he did enjoy it as much as ye. I did come by to tell ye that ye still haven’t called upon ye third wish yet, and that you should be binding an opportunity to do so soon. Remember, helping others takes many forms, don’t try and be something ye no longer are, be what ye are and be the best at it.”

The little man turned and skipped out of the room while Sapphire wondered what he meant .

After cleaning up and dressing, Sapphire went and got Marty up out of the closet. He was groggy, confused, and general dopey. He listened to her commands and cleaned himself up and dressed. While he did that, Sapphire gave him instructions. His sex addled mind was putty in her hands and he nodded and replied with “Yes Sapphire, anything you want Sapphire” to every instruction and command.

It was about 2pm when Sapphire led her latest conquest out of the building and back to his office. There, he made some phone calls and typed up some documents and by 5 pm Sapphire was the owner of the Penthouse Suite, free and clear. Marty also had lined up the best interior decorator in Manhattan to come by and make it to her exact specifications. He also included all utilities, internet, cable, and repair and upkeep as a gift to his first renter. Or at least that was the official version, but the only rent Marty would get was a brilliant fucking several times a month.

He was also going to throw some parties and introduce her to some other friends. Rich friends, powerful friends, connected friends, the right kind of people a girl like Sapphire would need to know.

Marty took her out to dinner to celebrate that night at a five star restaurant and she moved her stuff in afterwards. She got all kinds of stares and was openly checked out by all the men, even married ones. Sapphire couldn’t help but giggle at it. That night she had her limo drive her and Marty around Manhattan while she fucked him senseless in the backseat.

“This IS the life. But I think I need to get a car for myself. Limos are nice, but a girl like me needs the right set of wheels after all.”