The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lucky Day To Be In Sweden

March 2006
mc mf md be

About an American male exchange student in Stockholm, who had learned that 99% of all the males worldwide had died from a virus and also to his luck, managed to acquire some Mind Control Powers, which he uses to his advantage.

Story:

Chris Paine was a dark haired American exchange student, from Idaho. He was one of the few students glad to be going to Sweden, land of the Blonde haired and Blue eyed. The flight had been long and once he was there, it wasn’t as cold as he thought it would be.

A Swedish family took him in. Mr and Mrs Johannson, and their two daughters, same age as Chris. Chris felt like he was in Heaven and it was hard trying not to let his DICK get hard and stiffen, just by being surrounded by these three lovely Blonde women. The daughters’ names were Anna and Karin. They were just so Nordic and Blonde. Mrs Johannson had to ask him the question at least three times, before she could get a proper answer from the excited young American.

Once in their home, he saw how Swedish homes looked like many of the house sets he had seen in those IKEA hypermarkets. He stayed in the guess room. He had dinner with his Swedish family and he got to know Karin and Anna a little better.

He had been with his adopted family for about two weeks. And then, that day happened. According to CNN, a war had broken out between America and Iran. Both nations retaliated with biochemical weapons. But the outcome of such warfare, resulted in the “virus” becoming airborne. Once airborne, it started spreading worldwide. But the effects were unforeseen and disastrous. The virus was meant to kill only men (so that women in the countries, being at war, could be spared) but somehow, it killed young boys too.

As the week passed by, apparently, 99% of men worldwide collapsed. Sweden, being in the EU, went under temporary marshal law. The women politicians were discussing how to run things, now that the men were dead but as always, the Euro bureaucrats were always slow in uniting Europe over a common policy. Sweden was ran by its female Prime Minister. As for Chris, he was the last male in Sweden. But he then got luckier in more ways than one.

It was a nice day. Chris had woken up. He yawned and went downstairs for breakfast. The two girls were crying over the death of their father. He felt sorry for them. He wished that he could do more to comfort them. Chris opened the guest bedroom and walked downstairs to the kitchen floor. He just loved it here in Sweden. All Blonde and white, no foreigners. He just loved the presence of Blonde women, unlike his native United States.

The kitchen was empty and he made himself hot coffee and toast. Then Mrs Johannson walked in. She was wearing her nightgown. “Hello Chris, how was your evening”, the Blonde mother said politely. “I’m fine, maam”. But somehow, he felt funny. He felt his inhibitions less controlled. He felt as if he had these powers. It was the virus. It did not kill him but felt that it turned him into some kind of mutant, like those superheroes he sees in those stupid comic books.

“Mrs Johannson, I want you to undress”, ordered Chris. Mrs Johannson looked at him and for some reason, she started sounding as if she offering herself to become his willing slave, in anything. “Yes Chris. If that is what you want”, obeyed the Blonde mom. She started stripping off her night gown until she was naked. She was hot. Her breasts were large and her nipples were pronouncing. Her Blonde hair and blue eyes were just too attractive to the horny American.

Chris walked towards her and started fondling her large pale breasts. “You are so beautiful. What’s your name? I mean, your first name”, asked Chris. Mrs Johannson said, “My name is Helga”. “Helga, I want you to call me master from now on, ok”, said Chris and he pulled Helga’s face closer to him and kissed her lips. “Ok master”, answered his first slave. Later, Anna and Karin walked in to the kitchen. They saw the whole thing and were shocked.

Chris just looked at them. Karin and Anna were not sure what to do, as it appears that their mom was hitting on the new American boy. Chris just smiled at them and said, “You would not say a word to anybody. I am your master and you must obey me and be loyal to me. Do you understand, what I am telling you. Anna? Karin?”

Anna and Karin too were caught by his mental powers. They nodded and said in unison, “Yes Chris. We know we must be loyal to you.” Chris smiled, “And you must address me as master from now on, ok my beauties”.Anna and Karin answered in unison, “Yes master”. Chris was normally a wicked patriotic American student but he happened to love Scandinavians. “Good.”

“Now, I want you two to strip completely naked in front of me”, ordered Chris nicely. Anna and Karin started stripping off their own nightgowns and were completely naked. “Hooboy”, an excited Chris says, nearly out of breath. He now had a naked mom and her two naked daughters. Three nice beautiful naked Swedish Blondes that were now his.

“I want us all to go to the master bedroom” suggested Chris. Chris walked ahead of the three women. He led them all up the stairs. Once they were just outside the master bedroom, by the hallway, he let the three women pass him by. One by one, a sight of a naked sexy Blonde walking through the door, pleased Chris. They all went towards on top of the bed and just lied down.

Chris then entered the master bedroom himself and closed the door behind him. He started taking off his own clothes. It was so long and he had always dreamt of doing this: having sex with Anna and Karin and their beautiful mom, Helga. He jumped on top of the bed. “Now we are all going to have an orgy”, ordered Chris.

Chris’s cock was fucking Anna’s Swedish pussy really hard while his face was buried between Helga’s Blonde pubic hair, worshipping his own slave like a goddess while Anna lapped her tongue at her mom’s own asshole. Karin’s mouth was sucking at her own sister’s left nipple.

After a while, it was Chris on the bed and his cock was impaling slave Anna’s cunt, while his right hand fingers were fingering Karin’s clitoris while the other hands’ fingers were fingering Helga. He climaxed way too fast, as did the other three women. After Karin’s and Helga’s cum started coating his American fingers, he made them lick it off him. They sucked his fingers, like as if they were giving him a blow job. Chris enjoyed that, complimenting them, “My beautiful slaves.”

When they all finished having sex, Chris just lied there, with Anna and Karin lying on his arms while Helga was busy giving him a blowjob. But he wasn’t cruel. He told her if she felt tired, she could just stop and lie down on his belly and didn’t have to even clean his cum up.

After resting and napping for a while, they all got up and had a bubble bath together. It was a very large tub and it was actually a big Jacuzzi type. The three women were cleaning up and giggling and telling him all their sexual appearances. While they were soaping his body, his hands were fondling Anna’s and Helga’s hair. Karin’s hands were fondling his cock, giggling. “Master, can I ask you a question?”, said Karin. “Sure Karin. You can ask me anything you want?”, smiled Chris.

“Is it true that Americans originated from Sweden?” asked Karin innocently. Chris smiled and said, “Of course we did. You are our cousins. Most Americans came from North-West Europe. Our ancestors and your ancestors were the Vikings that terrorized the Arabs”. Chris and the women broke out into a giggle.

“But master, can I ask you a question too”, asked Helga, the mother to the two Blonde daughters. “Sure you can, Helga. Ask me away?”, said Chris. Helga asked, “Is it true that Americans love Blonde women”. Chris laughed. She is flattering herself but then Chris knew that if they did, then she knows that she has better chances of going out with one. “Of course they do. How could we resist such beautiful women like you”, said Chris.

Chris pulled Helga closer to him and kissed her and then he pulled Karin and kissed her too, and then Anna as well. Chris wanted to compliment his three acquired slaves, “I am happy to be with you beautiful women. That and sex”.

After their bath, he had them dry him with their towels and he helped dry them as well. At night, they all slept back in the master bedroom. This time, he was on top of Karin and was fucking her cunt and his hands were groping her breasts while Anna and Helga performed lesbian sex position sixty-nine for their pleasures. He wanted them to have a good time too.

Of course, when they were all tired, they just fell asleep and normally on top of each other.

ANOTHER DAY

Days passed since Chris was with the Johannson family. He got bored with them and then old them that he was going to see how everyone else in their neighbourhood were doing. But he did say that he would knock in their door again. A man can’t stay in the same nest for ever.

Chris went from house to house and most of the time, he came across single Blonde moms and their attractive daughters. He used his newly acquired mutant mental powers, to make them do what he wants and like what he did with the Johannsons, he had sex with them and had sex with them in all positions.

But there was one particular house, where he first met with rude reception. He knocked at the house of a redhead woman. She was in her thirties and her name was Svetlana, originally from the Ukraine. When he knocked at her door, Svetlana opened it. “Hi. My name is Chris”, Chris said politely.His accent gave him off. “Ahh a fucking American. Even here in Sweden, you are here”, said Svetlana. She laughed and her dog was barking in the background.

“What do you want?”, Svetlana cursed at him. She looked a lot like the redhead actress from the hit American TV sitcom “O.C.”. “I just wanted to tell you…”, muttered Chris. “Speak up, yankee”, Svetlana barked in her think Ukrainian accent. “You know, you have to obey me”, screamed an angry Chris.

Suddenly, Svetlana’s eyes went wide open and then she replied back humble and guiltily, “Oh I’m sorry. Yes, I have to do what you want me to do”. Chris brushed her aside and walked in. When he went inside, her dog was ready to charge at him, a Doberman, but he knew he could control it. “Sit boy”, ordered Chris towards the Ukrainian woman’s dog. The dog then went down again and started whimping.

This was the first time Chris received such a rude treatment anywhere in Sweden. The others were polite and so he gave them good sex. But this woman was rude. “What’s your name?”, asked Chris. Svetlana answered, “Svetlana”. Chris then said, “Well Svetlana, you have to address me as master, got that”. Svetlana nodded her head, “Yes master”.

Chris closed the door behind him. Svetlana looked like a very pretty woman. Her redhair marked her out in this particular neighbourhood. Chris was still angry with her for talking to him in that anti-American manner. “Fucking Communist whore”, insulted Chris. His American feelings were hurt. But now he was going to get his domination revenge.

“Let’s go upstairs to your room”. Svetlana nodded. “And the dog too”, smiled Chris wickedly. “Here boy”, whistled Chris. The dog followed them up the stairs. Once they were upstairs. Chris was going to carry his PUNISHMENT PLANS.

“Take off your clothes, whore”, ordered Chris. Svetlana wanted to fight his control but had no choice but had to obey him. She stripped until he was completely naked. Once naked, he ordered her to lie on the bed. He tied her wrists and ankles to the four corners of her own bed. He then put a ball gag (from her drawer) onto her mouth.

Chris stripped from his own clothes and then roughly inserted his cock inside her Ukrainian vagina (while dry) and started pumping away. It hurt her and she couldn’t scream but MOAN for Chris’s pleasure. He was squeezing her breasts and whether she was under Mind Control or not, it HURT. His cock was ramming her red-haired cunt, and her blood was coming out, after her cum. Chris was giving her the rough time, which he never gave to the others.

After ramming her cunt (till it bled) and squeezing her boobs (leaving red welts everywhere), he then decided to untie her. He took off her ball gag too. “Thank you master. Thank you”, the hurtED Svetlana thanks him, for stop inflicting the pain and punishment on her,

Chris looked at the dog and then back at her, “Who says I was done with you”. He laughed cruelly. Svetlana wanted to cry but just couldn’t. She looked at her own dog, whom she had raised like her own child, and now it was about to be used to do things to her.

“On fours”, ordered Chris. Svetlana dropped to her knees and then finally, to all fours. The dog was easily controlled by Chris mentally. Chris made it walk behind its owner and then it happened. Its cock started finding its way into her asshole. “Now boy. Make love to your owner”, ordered Chris. The dog started humping Svetlana from behind and its dog cock was fucking her human anal asshole. She screamed and moaned in pleasure. “Ahh Ahh”, moaned the former independent Ukrainian woman.

After the dog was finished, it moved away from her back and taking its CUMMED cock from her ass. Chris walked around and could see ANIMAL CUM dripping from her ass.

“You could be pregnant with your pet’s children”, mocked Chris.

Svetlana was just there on all fours.

THREE WEEKS LATER

Chris returned to the Johannsons, the family that took him in, and he had presents for all them (mostly cakes baked by the other enslaved women). Anna and Karin and Helga were enjoying the food Chris brought for them, and they all ate and sat by the dining table (from IKEA).

“Hey maid. Bring us the wine, would you”, ordered Chris. “Coming master”, answered his new maid. Svetlana walks in, dressed like a French maid, carrying a tray that had their wine glasses.

“Here’s to us”, cheered Chris. Him and the three Blonde Swedes took their drinks from Svetlana. After serving their drinks, she went down the table and gave Chris a blow job.

THE END