The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lurker Within

PT 2

MC, Fet,

Note: This story is a mind control, fetish fantasy. It contains adult language, sexually based scenario’s, possibly illegal and definitely immoral storylines. If 1) any of these things should offend / disturb you leave now. 2) If you are under the age of majority within your community then leave now 3) If this material contravenes laws imposed by your own countries government/ ruling body—leave now.

Permission to re-post this story to any on-line forum should be acquired from the attached Email address. As long as no fee whatsoever is to be charged to view it, this disclaimer is included within the document and that I am contacted, I see no reason to withhold permission.

PT2

Stacey could only watch as her body convulsed time & time again. Eventually falling asleep Stacey had a grin from ear to ear, pleasure coursed through her body & she was happy. The following morning she awoke refreshed and eager for work, her legs once again her own. IT was still nestled around her button but she no longer noticed anything unusual. Unconsciously her hand wandered to her pleasure centre. She knew instinctively that this was normal, the black pearl nestled perfectly within the folds of her labia, slowly pulsing.

Work was quite uneventful in the morning but she was looking forward to her meeting with Svetlana later in the day. All morning her companion gently nuzzled her bud keeping her moist and well lubed.

Stacey met Svetlana that afternoon at the embassy. Her body by now was used to the continued state of excitement. Her attention was solely on the meeting at hand but for some reason there was something slightly nagging her about Svetlana‘s appearance. The meeting was scheduled for two hours and was coming to a close, the main topics had been covered and now they were just chatting.

Svetlana turned to Stacey and raised her hands to her chest. " What do you think of my new ring darling?” There sitting on her third finger was a pea sized black pearl.

Stacey locked her eyes to the ring and suddenly realised that this was what had been nagging her. Somehow she knew that she had to keep looking at it (little did she know that this was part of her programming). Svetlana raised her other hand and casually started to caress the pearl at all times staring at Stacey’s face.

The first touch of the pearl shocked Stacey as it was as if Svetlana had directly caressed her still covered clit. The sensations were electric and energy coursed through her body. The room was on the top floor and apart from storage area’s it was alone. While Stacey was distracted by her growing pleasure, Svetlana shut and locked the door.

“Well my dear, I see that your new friend has bound with you quite efficiently. You see, many years ago while I was but still a junior in the homeland I had the opportunity of working in one of our research labs within the Steppes. Although most of our work was pure research, we also messed a little in organic chemistry.”

Stacey was by now oblivious to the mumblings of Svetlana and had two fingers playing in and about her labia. She avoided the clit itself as it had become to sensitive to touch directly. She but needed to tease the surrounding area to cause stirrings in her nub. Besides, Svetlana was still fingering her pearl, or was it Stacey’s pearl. Indistinguishable really.

Svetlana continued her monologue.” We found by combining the amino acids of certain volcanic bacteria and non-living materials we could produce a very primitive life form. By far most of the tests resulted in failure, what with non-reproduction or a very short lifespan. One however, had a remarkable outcome. When mixed with common rubber the amino acids structure gave rise to both a creature that had a very long life and could reproduce with very little stimulus. An unusual side effect was that although the resulting creature had minimal intelligence it was highly telepathic, particularly to dominant thought patterns. The only things that we found could increase the reproduction rate were endorphins and large doses of UV rays, thus where better to breed this symbiot than in a human host.”

The encoding that had been started within the tanning capsule required one more item to help initialise the main download, this was a key. As with all ciphers and coding, the key was everything, without it there was no direction. Svetlana lent forward and pressed the pearl onto Stacey’s button. Instantly the symbiant morphed and surrounded the pearl with a thin layer of itself.

Although non organic the pearl retained traces of its origin—grown and nurtured within the confines of an organic creature. IT faced with the touch of the pearl had flared in anticipation of taking over another life form. Once pulled away from the host’s clitoris it realised its mistake. Although it had lost but a small portion of itself, it was faced with no way on, the gold of the band effectively trapped it on the pearl.

A test was needed, Svetlana thought of Stacey standing as if to attention. Almost immediately Stacey rose although with difficulty as IT was still slowly massaging her. Movement of the body was fine but she had to find out how well the symbiant was at controlling the mind of its subject. Svetlana could feel the symbiant‘s mind as a dark area of almost background hiss deep within her own consciousness. She commanded IT to remove all memory of today from the mind of Stacey and to instil within her an air of peace and tranquillity.

The meeting finished and Stacey headed back to the office to write up her notes. Today’s meeting had gone well and this put Stacey in a wonderful mood. Not only was she going for a tanning session, she was going shopping and she would send out for a really nice Italian to eat. Stacey left work on time and decided to go home first so that she would be able to change into something more suitable for the gym.

On arriving home Stacey quickly shed her clothes to find that her clit covering had spread and had totally encompassed her waist. The terminator between her built in panties and her skin was indistinguishable. During the afternoon the entity had followed instructions given to it by the key holder to expand and cover the groin area. Although her lower region was now smooth and shiny she felt totally at ease and found that but for two small dimples located front / rear the entire area was covered. Quickly she dressed for a workout and headed to the gym.

Chiaz had worked for the gym for nearly four years and was the current holder of the manager’s position. On seeing Stacey enter the building she went over to see how she was finding the facilities. Unknown to Stacey it was Chiaz that Svetlana had gone to when wanting to install the tanning machine into a gym. They had known one another as students while attending Oxford and like Svetlana she had a background of severe state oppression all be it Chinese instead of Russian.

“Hi, my names Chiaz. I was wondering if you could answer a few questions concerning the facilities here?” The smile on her face was both genuine and friendly. " I believe we have a common friend, Svetlana?”

“Oh, yes " said Stacey. Obviously any friend of Svetlana‘s was a friend of hers. Dutifully she sat and answered all of Chiaz‘s questions, including the ones that she didn’t even know she knew the answers to. Her talk over with she headed to the changing room to get ready for her tanning session.

After inserting her card Stacey entered and the machine started up. Once taught within the capsule, the walls came alive with more messages of pleasure and relaxation. The back wall was covered with nodules, two of which elongated into flexible rods that moved forward and entered Stacey front & rear. IT parted slowly to allow access to the rods. As thoughts of subservience and sex were pushed into her mind the rods pushed rhythmically into her snatch and arse. The pleasure built in direct correlation to the stimulus and it wasn’t long before Stacey came with an explosion of mind and body. The cycle began to loop.

Morning broke to find Stacey lying in a tangle of sheets and sweat. Her legs felt rubbery and the end of her vibrator still poked its head from within her encased groin. Things were different, memories, she now had memories of exactly what had happened to her over the past few days and yet she found that she could not find any reason to question it. Something was missing however and that seemed to be the purpose of the transformation. During the night the symbiant had been busy and had now covered Stacey as far as her lower neck. To look at, it seemed that she was wearing a seamless skintight rubber teddy. The pale flesh of her legs, arms and face were in stark comparison to her new skin.

As Stacey was preparing for her day at the office the front door bell rang. Having already dressed she headed to the door to see who could be calling at this hour, and on a workday as well. On opening the door she was oddly surprised to find Svetlana stood on the doorstep holding the recently delivered milk.

“Morning darling, glad to see you’re up and ready.”

“Ready for what Svetlana, we are not scheduled for another six days.”

“Override host!”

Stacey suddenly became slack jawed, just as was expected. " Now darling why don’t we go back in and get properly acquainted.” Svetlana was ecstatic, not only could she do her job of infiltrating the British secret service but she could acquire a pet at the same time. Once within the bedroom she had Stacey remove her outer clothing and lie spread eagle on the bed. IT was so tight that it actually looked like her skin itself had been transformed into liquid rubber.

Svetlana had thought that the partial coverage of this creature would have been enough to delight her fantasies of domination, but she wanted more. Once IT had bonded with the spinal column it could access the brain of its host and could then respond to a limited command set based on basic vocabulary.

“Bond completely with host, 100% coverage.” As she said this she let out a sigh of resignation. “Good bye Stacey, you will now disappear forever.” As she was saying her good bye the entity had already started to morph and cover Stacey. Svetlana was awestruck. Within minutes the transformation was complete, there before her was her perfect rubber playmate.

Svetlana was not stupid she had realised from the outset that such action would make it near impossible for Stacey to interact with others. Even the slightest touch would cause the symbiant to spread. Full sexual contact would be impossible. She had not gone this far without planning for the future. From her kit bag she pulled forth the smallest one-piece cat suit she could get her hands on. Purpose made, it came with sheaths built into every orifice, for all intents it was in fact a tight rubber bag, just moulded to the shape of a woman. IT would supply Stacey with everything she needed to survive, including air, as the suit was gas permeable.

She threw the suit to the waiting doll and was about to command that it be put on when the doorbell sounded. Not knowing what Stacey had had planned she could not risk not opening the door. Worst possible scenario was that if it was someone she could not talk away she could always call on Stacey to take care of them. After all she was now a mere extension of Svetlana’s will.

Opening the door Svetlana was shocked to find Chiaz standing hips apart brandishing a small handgun. Fully aware that she didn’t have the winning hand she backed off back into the house. Chiaz followed cautiously, the look in her eyes gave no doubt that she would use the gun if she had to.

“I know Stacey is in here with you, now call her out where I can see her.” Chiaz was forthright even if she did sound a little nervous. This was what Svetlana had wanted, a chance of getting Stacey in close without causing too much concern to Chiaz. She called and obediently Stacey came forth from the bedroom. Unfortunately as she walked through Svetlana turned to watch her enter. Without any chance of reaction she was pushed forward from behind straight into the waiting path of her living doll.

Stood before Chiaz were two of the most erotic looking dolls that she had ever seen. The resulting conversion of Svetlana had been more than speedy. The symbiant had spread fast enough to believe that it had missed out once and refused to be denied again. Once full takeover was complete Chiaz had the pair stand to attention while she went to fetch equipment from her car.

Arranged before Stacey and Svetlana was a large screen with what appeared to be a small control panel. While Stacey was almost indifferent concerning her outcome, Svetlana still had yet to succumb to the mental probing of IT and was curious to say the least.

Chiaz re-entered and stood to one side of the screen. “Svetlana, comrade, for many years I have wondered as to how our paths would coalesce, finally you have made it possible. First let me introduce myself to you properly, I am Colonel Chiaz Zyn of the Chinese Peoples Party. While you were concentrating your time on dear Stacey here, you were unaware that I was planning my own little war.”

“Now my lovely little playmates, smile for the camera!” With her monologue over Chiaz pressed the button on the portable X-ray machine. Both women were encompassed in a high dose of x-rays. Outwardly there was no change and Svetlana could see no reason for the treatment. Chiaz walked over to her and caressed her clit through her new skin. Nothing happened. Expecting the symbiant to react Svetlana was lost for words.

“Testing should have been done for longer, don’t you think so Svetlana” Chiaz laughed to herself. “You see sweetie once you got what you wanted from your initial tests you failed to continue them. We’ve known of your tests for years but unlike you we continued the tests and discovered more. X-rays halt the symbiant’s reproduction capabilities but otherwise leave it intact.”

“My pets we will have such a lovely time together. Now onto your knees and worship your Mistress.”

Stacey fell to her knees immediately followed shortly by Svetlana as her mind became one with the lurker within her.

The end.