The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

luv bunny

(This is a departure from my earlier story, Catsuit. I thought it might be fun to do a “smart girl becomes bimbo virtually overnight” story, and it was. The only problem was that it felt like my own brain cells were dying off the further and further I got into it.)

I finally threw Jack out tonight. The bastard’s been asking for it long enough. Ever since he got involved with his stupid magick friends he’s become quite impossible. The apartment stinks of incense or he turns all the lights out so he can work by candlelight. He wakes me up in the middle of the night trying to summon elementals and shit like that. And he’s been trying to use sex with me to get some kind of mystical energy or something. I made it clear to him that that was not going to happen and he could forget fucking me until he dropped the whole thing.

And he’s rude and he’s inconsiderate and he’s lazy and he’s a million other things. I should never have hooked up with Mr. Shit-for-brains in the first place.

I was in a bad mood anyway when I got home. The day started out well enough. Alg. Top. went OK. Prof. Taylor just drones on and on—it practically puts the whole class to sleep—but I don’t mind because the subject is so interesting. Just let me dive into a sea of homeomorphisms and I’m relaxed.

But then I had to go TA Math 107. I don’t know why we even bother teaching these morons. They’re just a gaggle of airhead coeds and muscle-bound jocks who spend their time in class texting and looking up porn on the Internet. I just teach what I’m supposed to and ignore the fact that nobody in the room is looking in my direction.

And I bumped my head when I was in the library and some asshole with no brain ran into me on his bike and on my way back to the bus home, I got stuck behind this bimbo mincing her way along the sidewalk. She was somehow balanced on rickety high heels four or five inches long and babbling non-stop into her pink cell phone what she and her boyfriend had done the light before and were going to do tonight. There were so many people on the sidewalk it took me a good minute or two to get around her. Stupid whore.

Plus it was raining like hell when I got off the bus, and naturally I hadn’t brought an umbrella or anything. I was soaking wet before I took two steps. That awful-looking bouncer at the strip club was outside for a smoke, but at least he looked right through me. Thank God for small favors. Stupid neighborhood’s so shitty, anyway, nothing but adult bookstores and liquor stores and trashy nightclubs and crap like that. I shouldn’t have let Jack move us here, to hell with how cheap it is.

Last but not least, Mr. Panya-whatever was outside when I stopped to get our mail. He leered at me, as usual, and hit on me. Again. “Neighbors should get to know each other,” shit like that. Creep. It was all I could do to not give him some pepper spray to spice up his afternoon.

And so what do I find when I open the door? Lights out, candles everywhere, the place stinking of incense and whatever, and Jack in the middle of the living room fucking some fucking stupid fucking blonde fucking whore. He’d moved the furniture out of the way and set up one of his “magick circles.” I know him, he just wanted a cheap lay and used “magick” as an excuse. Jerkwad. Good thing the cunt wasn’t the one I’d run into earlier or I’d have ripped Barbie to shreads.

I threw him out then and there with his skank girlfriend. His clothes came later. He was mad as hell, but I was madder. Can you believe it, he actually called me a “stupid bimbo”. The guy should just his balls torn off and stuffed down his throat. We were together how long and he never figured out who the smart one was? Stupid bimbo my ass. He’s the one who couldn’t get a scholarship, he’s the one who flunked out, he’s the one who can’t get a job worth shit, and he’s the one with his head up his ass.

I was too upset to eat. I spent what was left of the evening grading papers and doing homework. I hate hate HATE these stupid undergrads, getting everything wrong, can’t even do integration by goddam parts right. Some of them probably can’t count to eleven because they run out of fingers. I can’t wait for the day when I’ve got my degree, got a good position somewhere, and can hire TAs of my own to do the grunge work.

I’m really pooped now and have a headache. Time to take some pills and collapse into bed. Nothing to do tomorrow but some office hours in the afternoon. If I’m lucky nobody will show up. If I run into one more undergrad with his brains in his zipper who thinks he can fuck me into giving him a good grade, I’ll grab an axe and start chopping off little-boy dicks right and left.

I should just sleep in. To hell with everything else.

* * *

My headache was worse when I woke up, like a hangover to the tenth power. I don’t think I slept at all. I tossed and turned a lot and had all kinds of weird dreams, mostly about sex. It has been a long time since I had any, and Jack could be pretty good when he wanted to. Well, forget him. He’s out of the picture. Maybe when the semester ends I’ll have time to start trying to hook up with someone else.

My skin itches everywhere, especially the crotch. I keep wanting to rub myself down there. The pubic hair was really bothering me, and I got a sudden urge to shave it off. I don’t know why—I’d never done anything like that before, but it helped the itching. While I was at it I shaved my legs and armpits, too. I haven’t done that for a long time. Weird, it made me feel kind of—well, pretty. My headache started going away, and that cheered me up further. I took a good look at myself in the mirror. I’m really not bad looking. A little makeup and doing something better with my hair would improve things, though. I didn’t have makeup around here anymore, so I decided to pick some up later. At least my hair is looking healthier than usual.

I feel a little bloated and my nipples are really sensitive. I didn’t think it was “that time of the month yet,” but I must have remembered wrong. Maybe it’s an allergic reaction to something, because my lips are a little puffy, too.

I had a bad time doing office hours. My headache came back and so did the itchiness in the crotch. I had to keep rubbing myself down there. I felt kind of silly but it helped.

Only one undergrad came in, thank God. Martin somebody. I’ve had to work with him before. He’s on a football scholarship, I think, and he’s dumb as a brick. He’s pretty cute, though, and he smells nice. Weird I never noticed that before. For a second there, I almost offered him private tutoring sessions. God, how embarrassing! I haven’t done anything that obvious since high school.

Still, it made me feel better. I even forgot my headache for a while. We started chatting—well, why not? I didn’t have anything else to do but endure the pounding upstairs and deal with the itchies below. He has a very nice smile. It made me feel really good, knowing that he his smile was meant for me.

I was hungry as a horse all day. I had a big breakfast—well, brunch, really. And then a proper lunch before office hours. And I was starving when I got home. I grabbed my mail, brushed past Mr. P (of course he was outside, he always is when I get home), and grabbed the phone to order Chinese as soon as I was through the door.

I somehow forgot how many live in my apartment now and ordered enough for two. When the delivery boy arrived, he was so cute that I nearly invited him in to share the meal. I ended up eating it all myself though. Plus I found some ice cream in the freezer and finished it off, too. I could practically feel my body inflating with all the fat.

Time for bed. I’m tired, but for some reason I’m really horny. Maybe looking at all those cute guys all day is getting to me. It really has been a long time. Poor Jack. I even feel a little sorry for the jerk. I didn’t give him any, so naturally he had to find someone else. And he could be really good. God, it’s making me even hornier just remembering.

* * *

I couldn’t go to sleep for a long time. I was too horny. Finally I gave up and started playing with myself. It was like an electric shock when I touched my clit, it felt so nice, and I was really wet so I could slip fingers in and out of my pussy without any trouble. I don’t usually lube that much, it was kind of weird. But nice. Very, very nice. I came almost at once but kept going and came again. And again. I lost track. It was a pleasant surprise, really. I’ve never been multiorgasmic before. In fact, usually I just keep my eyes closed and “think of England” while the guy gets what he’s after. Really weird. Jack was about the only guy who could make me cum on a regular basis—dammit! Stop thinking about him!

Despite my little jilling session, I didn’t sleep well and had dreams about sex again. I woke up with another headache and really itchy skin. I rubbed my crotch to make the itchies go away and before long I was having another long play date with Ms Clitty and Ms Pussy.

I had more problems when I started dressing. Jeans rubbed against my little nubbin too much. I could hardly walk across the room without wanting to stuff something long and hard inside me. Even panties were too much. I dug around in my clothes and finally found a dress that I used to wear back in the days when I went clubbing. It was a little too dressy and the skirt was dangerously short, but it was the only thing I had with any kind of a skirt at all, so it had to do.

The dress was kind of tight around the bust and hips and loose around the waist. I didn’t realize my body had changed so much in the last few years. Having the fabric press tight against my nipples felt really nice, though. Poor things. I had to giggle a bit when I saw them all hard and trying to poke their way through the—what’s it called?—bodice. Wow, major brain fart there. I really couldn’t remember what it was called for a minute. I need to do something to wind down, that’s for sure.

I think the extra food I’ve been eating is going to my boobs because they look bigger. My ass, too. That’s good. I was always kind of disappointed that my girls never got very big and my ass was always so skinny.

Shoes were a bit of a problem since I didn’t seem to have anything with a decent heel. Fortunately there’s that shoe store between the bus stop and campus, the one where I saw the girl with the cute pink cell phone. I could pop in and get something nice before going to class.

And since I had some nicer clothes, I had to do my hair properly and get some makeup on. Good thing I bought some yesterday. I’m obviously overdue for a trim but I thought that having it a bit longer would make me prettier. Maybe I should let it grow a couple of inches more.

It felt a little weird to be out and about without panties on, but I really enjoyed being dressed up. There were lots of cute boys who noticed me. I should be prettier so that the guys in my class pay more attention to me. Some cute girls were looking at me, too. I’ve never been with a girl before. I wonder what that’s like.

I had trouble concentrating in class. Too many hotties all around me. Prof. Taylor has a nice ass and it kept adding to the distraction. I got no notes written. What with all the boys and all and having to remember how all those big words are spelled and what the funny symbols mean, it didn’t seem worth the effort. I should have taken easier classes. And 107 was lots of fun because all the boys were looking at me I could tell that some of the girls were jealous that I was prettier than them.

I passed the shoe store again on my way back to the bus. I was kind of mad at myself cuz the heels on the shoes I’d bought in the morning weren’t high enough. While I was there, I figured I may as well get some spares. And then there was a clothing store next door and since the skirt on my dress was too long I figured I may as well get some outfits like the one I had on only more prettier. I felt like I was suffocating with so much skin covered.

I had to buy more makeup, too. When I was looking at myself in the mirror in the dressing room at the store I noticed that I hadn’t put enough on in the morning and the colors weren’t bright enough.

Shopping was a ton of fun. I was really happy when I got home and even gave Mr. P a smile. He’s really not so bad. And I was wildly hungry again, so I ordered enough Chinese for three. My mouth and pussy were both watering when the delivery boy showed up. I giggled when I saw that he had a hard on. Maybe I should invite him in next time.

I gave up on homework and grading papers. I turned the TV on while eating and I got distracted. I spent the next few hours watching some very hot TV. Good thing I had already taken off my clothes! It made playing with my clitty a lot easier.

Time for bed. I had to giggle when I wrote that. It’s so silly! It’s not really time for bed. It’s time to feed the pussy again. Meow!

* * *

I had such wonderful dreams! I hardly wanted to wake up. I kept dreaming that I was surrounded by boys and girls and getting my boobies kissed and sucking cocks and having hot, hard, wonderful things put inside me everywhere. I get all fuzzy and horny remembering it all.

And guess what? My boobies are getting bigger! I’m so happy. I never had big boobies before and now they’re big enough that boys will really notice me. I know that cuz the bouncer at that strip place whistled at me today. I should meet him. I bet he’d like to play with my boobies.

I barely made it to office hours. It took me too long to get ready, mostly because I had to stop lots of times for more play time. I think the only reason why I went at all was to see Martin and cuz I could go shopping again when I was through. I had to go shopping cuz my heels are still too short and my skirts still too long. And the tops aren’t showing off my tits properly. And shopping is funner than anything! Well, almost anything.

And Martin is so hot. I had to sit next to him so he could explain to me what he was supposed to do. I think he got it right. I’m not sure. I don’t know why I’m teaching such hard stuff anyway. It’s no fun at all. I saw he had a hard on. I’ll bet it’s really long and thick. It would be so fun to put my head down next to it and lick it and kiss it and suck on it....

Oh, God. It made me cum just to think about it. I haven’t been very nice to boys, have I? I’ve never given anyone a blow job before. I bet it would make a boy really happy if I gived him a blow job. Oooooo, gonna cum again....

So when I went shopping on the way home I got some really sexy clothes and they hardly even cover my nipples so I just had to get them. But when I went to pay, the clerk guy said, “Sorry, babe, it says you’re over your credit limit.” And I said, “What does that mean?” And he said, “It means you don’t have enough money.” I said, “But you always have money if you use a credit card!” And he laughed and said, “Tell you what, babe, bring your stuff and come with me and maybe we can work something out.”

So I followed him and he took me to a part of the store where customers can’t go and that meant I was special. And he told some of his friends, “Come on guys, I think I’m about to get lucky.”

So then he took me to this room and he made me take off my clothes and lie down. Then he took his pants off and I giggled because he was already really hard. I never realized how pretty cocks are. Poor Jack. I kept making fun of his cock but it was really very nice and now I miss it.

Anyway, he said, “Time for a nice tittie fuck,” and he put his cock between my titties, can you believe that? And he made me squeeze my titties together to be nice and tight around his cock. It felt really good.

He started to move his cock up and down just like it was in my pussy. And then his friends took off their pants, too. I thought they were going to want to tittie fuck, too, but there were too many cocks and they couldn’t all fit between my titties. I mean, my titties are nice and big now but they’re not that big.

But they just kind of jerked off and that was OK. So we were all getting really excited and then there was kind of an explosion and people were cumming all over the place. And the clerk guy squirted his cum on my chin and the other guys squirted their cum on my face!

The clerk guy said, “Sorry, babe, you’re a mess. You’d better clean up a bit.” And I said, “OK,” and I wiped as much of the cum up with my fingers as I could and licked them clean, cuz there weren’t any cloths or anything, then I got more cum and licked them clean again and kept licking until I couldn’t get any more cum on my fingers. It was delicious! I never tasted anything this good!

So I was licking all this yummy cum off my fingers really slow and rubbing my titties and the clerk guy had a big smile on his face and the other guys did, too, which made me happy. I even came again. So they let me have my clothes. It was really fun! I got to eat cum and I got stuff for letting guys fuck me! I should do that again.

The only sad thing is that I didn’t get to eat all the cum cuz some of it I couldn’t get up with my fingers. I should have given them blow jobs cuz then I could have them cum in my mouth and eat it all up!

I feel bad now because Jack wanted me to give him blow jobs but I never would because I said it was disgusting. I was so stupid!

I can’t stop giggling. I know what I should do! I should go out and find a place with lots of sexy boys and find one and give him a blow job! Right now!

* * *

I had so much fun! There is this really hot place close by and there were lots of people. I found a really hunky guy and let him feel my titties. I like my titties. They’re getting so big now and this guy got really hard when he played with them. I felt so sorry for him with that big cock and all that yummy cum inside I couldn’t wait. I dropped to my hands and knees behind the table where we were sitting. I kept giggling because it was a surprise for him. I unzipped him and his cock was so beautiful. I’ve never seen anything as wonderful as a cock. I kissed it and licked it and then I did it! I put the tip of his cock in my mouth and started sucking. I gave him a blow job! Yay me! He came almost at once and I gobbled it all down.

I think people saw. My ass was sticking out behind the table and it’s so nice and round now people must have seen it. I hope they did. I hope it made them happy to see that I give blow jobs now. Just to make sure, I gave two more boys blow jobs. Maybe it was three. I was having too much fun to keep track.

I had to go to class today. Boring! Prof. Taylor kept saying things and writing things. It was all so very stupid and I didn’t understand anything. I tried looking at my notes and books but it was too hard. Who cares about that stuff anyway?

So I spent my time in class flirting with the boys and flashing my pussy. That was a lot more fun. I got really horny and played with my pussy, too. Prof. Tayler got really mad even though I wasn’t very loud when I came. He made me go to his office and starting yelling. It made me sad and I started to cry. He gave me a cleenix and then I saw why he was so mad. It was cuz he had a hard on! I bet nobody ever gave him a blow job before. So I did!

He was even bigger than the boys last night. I had to open my mouth really wide. His cock was so long that it started going down my throat. But I didn’t gag or anything. And I was playing with my pussy, too, so I could cum when he did. I like giving blow jobs.

But he acted all funny when we were through and he said, “What’s happened to you? You used to be so—so different.” And I giggled and said, “I don’t know but my titties got bigger. See?” And I pulled up my top and showed him my titties.

His eyes got really big and he was breathing kind of funny. I giggled some more and said, “And my poor pussy is wet and hungry all the time,” and then I climbed on his desk and leaned back so he could see I didn’t have any panties and opened my legs real wide so he could see my pussy.

And then before I knew what was happening his cock was inside me. It felt so nice to have a big cock like that inside me. And he leaned over and started kissing my titties and I never felt nothing better than having my titties licked and sucked while a big cock was fucking me.

When he was all done he sat back in his chair and I climbed on his lap and said, “Do you feel better now?” And he kind of nodded. He was panting a lot so he had trouble talking. Then he said in a funny kind of voice, “You’d better go now.” That was kind of sad.

But then I got a nice surprise because when I went to open the door I saw that it was open a little bit already and when I went outside I saw Martin and I smiled really big. He was looking all red and funny and I said, “Is something wrong, Martin?” And he got even redder and shook his head a little. But he was fibbing cuz he had a boner and I got really close to him and pushed my titties into his chest and squeezed his poor cock between our tummies and I whispered into his ear, “Are you sure? Maybe we’d better talk about it.”

So we went to my office and he had to open the door cuz the lock was really compilated besides I was thinking about his cock and I was going to get to see it and I was really excited. And we got inside and he took his clothes off so fast he ripped his shirt.

His cock was so beautiful. I didn’t want to stop playing with it. He didn’t want a blow job and that made me kind of sad because I like giving blow jobs. But then he fucked me three times and that made me very happy.

And then I had to go to this big room thing and teach some stuff but it’s all just boring calucus and who cares. So I just said that I’d give a blow job to the bestest student in the class and we had a contest and this guy won and I don’t remember his name but I gave him a blow job and everybody was watching and taking pitchers with their fone things. It was so much fun!

When I was going home I saw the sexy book place and I thought, “I bet they sell dildos” and I needed one because I need something to put in my pussy when I’m alone. So I went in and there were some men there and they were all pretending not to look at me but I knew they were looking anyway. And I found a really nice dildo and it was very big. So I went to buy it and the clerk said, “OK, and you get ten percent off,” and I said, “Huh?” And he said, “Didn’t anyone tell you that all you girls next door get a discount? It’s our way of saying thank you for the horny guys who walk out your door and into ours.”

I still didn’t understand that but I pretended I did cuz I didn’t want him to think I was stupid. But I went outside and looked next door and then I understood cuz it was the tittie bar and I giggled because it all made sense. And the bouncer saw me and smiled and I smiled and went over by him and he said, “Are you looking for a job?” And I kind of forgot that I already had one so besides my old job is too stupid and hard and makes me think too much. I said yes and he smiled and said, “We’re always looking for new talent. Go inside and ask for Angela.”

And I went inside and asked for Angela and this really sexy lady came and said, “I’m Angela, come with me,” and she took me to a little room in the back. And she looked me over and said, “Good God, are those things real?” and she squeezed my titties. And I giggled because my titties are real and bigger than hers.

She said, “You ever dance before?” and I said that I took a ballet as a little girl and she sighed. She said, “You ever strip before?” and I said “You mean take my clothes off?” and she said, “Yes, take your clothes off while you’re dancing on a stage in a place like this,” and then I understood and said, “You’d really let me do that? That sounds so fun!”

And she said, “OK, we’re going to give you a two-part tryout here. Part one, you go out there and watch one girl dance. Then it will be your turn. You just dance and take off your clothes the way she did. The men—no, wait, Jackie’s out there today—the customers will give you money. If you get more than $50, we’ll go on to the second test.”

So we went out where I could see and it was just when a dancer was starting. She had all her clothes on when the music started and they were really tite and she was really sexy. It made me get kind of wet and I kinda played with myself a little. And she was dancing and swinging on the poles and jiggling her titties. Then she started taking her clothes off and it was really sexy and looked like a lot of fun.

Then the music stopped and Angela talked to a guy in a funny place with lights and buttons and stuff and she said, “Announce Bunny as coming on next,” and he said, “We’ve got a real treat for you today, a fresh young talent, introducing Bunny of the giant tits!” It was loud so everybody heard. And Angela said to me, “That’s you, sweetie,” and I said, “But my name isn’t Bunny,” and she said, “When you dance, your name is Bunny.”

So I got on the stage and it was kind of scary, but I could see all those people looking at me and clapping and I smiled and giggled. Then someone yelled, “Come on, honey, dance!” and I remembered so I started doing what the other dancer had done. And people were whistling and shouting and clapping and then they started throwing money on the stage. And I could lean over and play with my titties really close to some of the people and they gave me more money.

I didn’t want to stop when the music did but I knew my turn was over. So I got all my money and I was so excited that I forgot my clothes til the another dancer reminded me. And I put my money into a nice neat pile and Angela took me back to her room. I showed her the money and said, “Is that enough?”

She said, “Count it yourself,” and I tried but I got all mixed up because there was all kinds of different moneys and some said 1 and some said 5 and one of them said 20.

Angela is really smart cuz she saw I couldn’t do it and said, “Never mind. I kinda figured this would happen,” so she counted it for me and told me it was how much and I said, “Is that more than 50?” and she said it was so I was happy cuz 50 is really big it’s bigger than like a zillion I think. I don’t like numbers.

She said, “Now for part two of your interview.” Then took her panties off and sat down in a chair with her legs all wide apart. She said, “I think you know what to do” and I did! I’m so smart. I got on my hands and knees and kissed her clitty and started licking and kissing all over. She smelled really nice and it tasted as good as cum does. And she was playing with her titties and had her eyes closed and making happy sounds, so I licked more and more and put my tongue inside her pussy until she cummed and I cummed at the same time because I was so happy that she liked it.

So she said that I was hired and I should come over to work every day and I could take turns dancing and when I was through dancing I should give her all my money and she would keep some and give me the rest. I didn’t understood it all but I understood about taking my turn dancing. Then she let me stay and dance until closing. It was so much fun! Everybody was so happy. And now I gots to go to bed only I want to try my new dildo first.

* * *

So I got up this morning and I looked in the mirror and I was so sexy. My titties are really big now and my ass is all big and round and my lips are all pretty and puffy and my hair is really long it goes all the way down to my ass.

And then there was this guy and he was cleaning the pool and he was so hot and I tip-toed out before I even got dressed and surprised him and let him fuck me. Then Mr. Braddock the land-guy came out and yelled at the guy and me so I let him fuck me, too, to make him happy.

And then I saw Mr. P and he’s so very nice even if he has a really weird name so I smiled at him and he said You knoe I always wanted to see your apartment and I said OK and we went inside only I knew what he really wanted and it was kind of weird because he wanted to fuck me in the ass and not my pussy and it kind of hurt a little at first but then it felt a lot better and we both cummed. I need to let men fuck my ass more. And then the cum was dripping out my ass on the floor and I giggled and said Ill cleen it up and got on the floor and licked it all cleen.

And Mr. P said he had some friends who would want to meet me and I said OK lets go and he said No they live really far away but I can get you a ticket and you can fly there on an airplane. That sounded so fun! And he said they were very nice to sluts like me and would take pitchers of me and take care of me and I could be the world’s biggest slut and do nothing but give blow jobs and get fucked all the time.

And I was so happy and sed am I really a slut? and he sed hunny your the biggest slut Ive ever seen and I was so happy that I let him fuck me in the ass again.

And then I had to go to work and when I was going to work who did I see but Jack. And I laffed at him and said See mister stupid magic person Im not a bimbo im a slut and I have a job showing men my titties and i give blow jobs to people even girls and let everybody fuck me except you and I stuck out my tongue at him. And he laffed and said o really and i said yes and he sed why dont you show me your job and i said ok so we went to my job and he stayed there all day and watched me dans. And he called his friends on the fone and sed ges wat it worked and miss rod up her ass is the biggest dummist horniest slut ever and they came and watched me dans too and then we all went home and i was so happy i let jak fuk mee anyway and i gave a guy a blo job wile jak was fuking me and sumwun else was fuking my ass and we had a lot of fun and i fuked everbudy lots and lots and i like being a slut and im always going to be a slut and fuk evrbuddy al the time and im very happy now luv bunny