The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

M&Ms

Chapter 3

“So what do you two think of Mindy and Mandy?” Mark asks Bryan and Chris that night as they all work on dinner.

“They are hot.”

“Smokin hot.”

“You like them then?”

“I really don’t see how you rate one of them.” Bryan says laughing.

“But both. Life’s not fair.” Chris agrees.

“Ok Mark were ready.” One of the girls says from his room where they are changing.

“Come on out girls,” Mark hollers, “Lets show those costumes off.”

“Yes master.” They say in unison entering the main room.

Bryan and Chris are stunned speechless. The girls are already the kind of pretty that just hangs on in your mind. Not the supermodel type that fade as soon the photoshopped picture of them is gone, but the kind you find yourself remembering and thinking about days later. The cleavage while extending from the neck line past their belly buttons to the top of the groin manages to not look over the top by curving just around the edges of their breasts so their nipples don’t quite show. The form fitting curves don’t actually show anything yet leave little to the imagination. Basically the perfect little Gothling Vamps who just called their roommate master.

“Go on girls, give them a good show.”

“Yes master.” They reply moving in front of Bryan and Chris and pirouetting.

“Now you have them playing your thralls for Halloween?”

“I would love to tell you that I have them as my hypnotic thralls, but alas, they just lost a sizable bet instead. So for this week while they are in costume, they are mine.”

“For real?” Bryan asks ogling Mindy standing just a foot from him.

“Yes.” Mindy affirms, sounding resigned.

“Only until Halloween though,” Mandy continues, “as long as we are in costume we are his.”

“To do with as he pleases.” Mindy finishes as acknowledgement and tease.

“Serious?” Chris asks trembling.

“Serious.” Mandy replies.

“What was the bet?” Bryan asks.

“We can’t say.” Mindy replies, “Part of the deal.”

“And wouldn’t if we could.” Mandy chimes in.

“Want proof?” Mark asks.

“Sure.” Bryan says not thinking for a moment he is serious.

“Girls turn your backs on them, then bend over and grab your ankles.”

“Yes master.” The girls reply flatly as they comply.

“Wow.” Bryan says looking at the tight little butt holding perfectly still close enough to touch.

“Go ahead, they won’t move. Will you girls?”

“No master.” They reply in unison seriously turning on Bryan and Chris. The half joking grab at them suddenly gets serious when the girls make no move to evade their hands. The grasp becomes a grab becomes a massage. The girls continue to just stand there grasping there ankles even when the guys begin reaching inside the costume and grabbing their bare butts.

“Wow.” Chris says as his finger finds it’s way in Mandy, “This is serious.”

“Bitchin.” Bryan says as most his finger disappears inside her and Mindy still stands bent over for him as he explores her.

“And they have to do as you tell them this week?” Chris asks as his runs down Mandy’s legs.

“Girls?” mark asks.

“Yes.” They answer.

“Whatever your told?” Bryan asks.

“Yes.” They answer.

“Not convinced?” Mark asks.

“Well this is certainly proof something is different.” Bryan says grinning as he continues to explore.

“You need something more concrete as proof?” Mark asks.

“Well yeah.” Chris leers looking at the upside down cleavage.

“Sorry, I keep those for myself.” Mark says referring to the girls breasts, “However, what would it be worth to you for them to go down on you?”

“Mark.” The girls whine suddenly.

“Serious?” Chris asks.

“Mark.”

“And they swallow?” Bryan asks.

“Guaranteed.”

“If they will do that, what would the rest cost?” Chris asks.

“Front or back?” Mark asks.

“Either, both?” Bryan says with a grin.

“They don’t want to but they will?” Chris asks.

“Yep.” Mark replies.

“Really?” Bryan asks intrigued.

“You obey.” Mark says to the girls

“We obey master.” They acknowledge.

“Accepting that the breasts are yours, believe me I understand. 10 grand for oral, they swallow. 100 grand for front, 100 for rear, they don’t have to even pretend they like or can stand it. We get as long as we want or until we are spent and flaccid.”

“Umm,” Mark says, as shocked by the amount offered as the girls are.

“Are they yours to command or not?” Chris asks.

“Yeah man,” Bryan chimes in, “Do they obey or not?”

“Apiece and from you both.” Mark says hoping the girls don’t mind to much in the long run.

“Done.” Bryan says just ahead of Chris.

“Girls go put your swim suit tops on, nothing else, then return here with a towel wrapped around you.”

“Yes master.” They reply sullenly.

“You two better have cash.” Mark says.

“For them?” Chris says laughing, “I have cash and more cash.”

I take it you brought enough?” Mark asks unable to believe the amount of money these two are willing to blow for this.

“Count it yourself.” Bryan says pushing the stacks at him.

“Girls you will count it into piles for yourselves, then tell me if it is all there.”

“Yes master.” They reply unable to refuse.

“It is all here master.” Mindy replies unhappily.

“It is all here as well master.” Mandy says moments later acknowledging.

“Good girls. Now when I say begin, you will say that you are theirs to with as they please as you drop your towels. You will both be available to both of them however they want, as much as they want, until I say time is up. You will not speak, you will not fight, though you are not required to actively cooperate with them, you are allowed to. Anything they do or want that does not involve or disturb your breasts is allowed. Do you understand?”

“Yes master.” They acknowledge terrified yet unable to resist.

“Good.” Mark says gathering up the cash, “Begin.”

“We are yours to with as you please, please enjoy.” The girls hear themselves say.

Before this neither had ever considered the thought of being a passenger in their own body. Now as they thought of ways to resist, they found there bodies going with the flow as they were forced to their knees and mouths filled. The hands gripping their hair forced them to hold whatever pace Bryan or Chris desired, even when they changed girls.

The moment Mindy is flopped over on her stomach she knows what is coming. The feeling when she had been penetrated earlier by fingers was bad enough, the feeling as she felt herself filled is something horrifying. Feeling movement inside herself back there is made almost pleasant by the isolation of helplessness magnifying every pleasant sensation and magnified by her bodies refusal to move.

Placed on all fours, Mindy knows what is coming a moment before it arrives. Mouth stuffed with Chris to the point of choking, Bryan is suddenly in her anally pumping away, then vaginally, pumping even harder as he enjoys her lack of choice, his real turn on. Mandy would remove her top if she could to put them under to stop the assault, but unfortunately for her, mark’s instructions preclude that. Forced onto Bryan she is bent over before she feels Chris enter as well from behind. Over and over the girls are used and used, only their breasts are spared. The ease of stopping it and the impossibility of doing so drive Mindy and Mandy almost nuts on it’s own.

The girls finally realize there passive resistance is what is driving the guys on. Faced with this going on and on, they talk with glances and agree to get active. Their active cooperation means only twice more through the cycle of use before something changes. Unresisting the girls are tied to chairs so they can not cooperate or fight. This lasts for only a few minutes before a new game begins. Placing the girls on all fours again, Bryan forces himself in Mindy’s mouth as hard as he can while Chris takes her anally. Thus immobilized, she is masturbated till she orgasms. The feeling of betrayal as her body not only refuses to move, but when it responds is to much for Mindy, she mentally steps away. What ever horror Mindy felt at her bodies betrayal, was eclipsed by what Mandy felt knowing at was happening to her next. If Mandy could have concentrated on watching a clock, she would have known it took two minutes for her to step away as Mindy did before her.

The two limp girls are tied again, this time in a hog tie to completely immobilize them. Orally, anally, vaginally, the girls are had again and again. Finally with themselves going limp and the girls out of it and no longer responding at all, they decide they want the last little bit.

Mark reenters the main room a few minutes after he no longer hears any activity. The sight that greets him is odd. Both girls are passed out hogtied with one of the guys in her with his hands under her swim suit top. Taking a camera he records the tableau for posterity, after all he had warned the guys not to play with their breasts.

“Mindy, Mandy, wake up and speak only when spoken to.”

“Yes master.” They reply moments later.

“Are they still hard?”

“Yes master.”

“You will instruct them to obey me in this state the same they do you from now on.”

“Yes master.” They reply then instruct Bryan and Chris.

“You are forbidden to give them any instructions to countermand or interfere with my orders.”

“Yes master.”

“Bryan, Chris, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now I am going to count to three. When I do you will do something very specific for me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now when I count to three you will enter a state almost exactly the same as if you were awake, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now the only way this state will be different than if you were actually awake is that you will not return to this state when you see or feel Mindy or Mandy’s breasts, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good now when I count to three and you enter this state you resume exactly as you were doing earlier when you entered this state. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will continue to use them as long as you can maintain an erection. Now that you have access to their breasts, you will carry out your every fantasy with them for as long as you can. Since they are in effect my slaves, you need have no concern for their wants, likes, dislikes or desires, only your own for as long you have. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now from this point onward they are instructed to obey your commands while you have them so if you want them to something, just instruct them and they will do it whether they want to or not. You are required though not to leave any marks of any kind what so ever. You will neither do nor allow anything that can or could harm them or cause injury. Failure to observe this rule will result in punishment. While you are finishing out your time, you will not notice me being here, but if I give an order it will be obeyed instantly and without thought. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Last item, once you are done as indicated by your lack of ability to maintain an erection you will bind the girls so they can not move. You will then place whatever remains of your erection in their mouths. They are to be positioned so that there is no way they can remove you from their mouths or free themselves. Once you are certain of this, you will return to this state and await further orders. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Girls, you are hereby instructed to do exactly as you are told by these two until they are done with you. You are in effect sublet out to them for there pleasure. You are not allowed to speak unless told to and then only to answer a question or say a phrase as instructed. Once they return to their current state, you can move and speak freely. Do you understand?”

“Yes master.”

“Very well, one, two, three.” Mark counts then watches as Bryan and Chris resume.

The still bound girls are thrust into eagerly as the guys play with their bare breasts once their tops are disposed of. They switch off after a couple of minutes giving the girls only a few seconds break. Mark watches for several minutes as Bryan and Chris use the girls bound before untying them just to order them to kneel on all fours. Once knelt they are ordered to suck on one while the other thrusts into them. Seeing Mindy and Mandy, one knelt used in two holes, the other fondled and stroked, Mark kind of feels sorry for them until he remembers the girls 69ing the guys just because they could. After ensuring everything is going according to plan, Mark steps out for pizza.

When mark returns over an hour later with hot pizza, the scene is about what he expected. Bryan and Chris are on the floor in front of their respective chairs with the girls basically hog tied in front of them on the floor. The girls are placed so they have the guys firmly mouthed with their bonds preventing any possibility of wiggling loose. Grabbing a camera, Mark records the scene and the girls desperation for posterity.

“Bryan, Chris,” Mark says getting plates out, “Wiggle around to where you can masturbate the girls without letting yourselves out of their mouths.”

“Ok.” They reply moving around to obey the awkward command.

“Now you will stroke them until they orgasm, you will sustain them in orgasm as long as you both can keep both that way. Once done you will untie them and return to the couch. Begin now.”

“Ok.” They reply. The girls on the other hand try desperately to do or say something to stop it, they fail completely as the much stronger guys hold them in place while stroking them off till they pop. The feeling of forced orgasming while hogtied with someone in deep enough in your mouth to nearly choke you is impossible to explain, the good, the bad and other things you feel help drive the mind into places it otherwise never sees. Nothing is focussed anymore by the time the guys are done with them, untied, the girls can only lay limply waiting until they can respond.

“You would be surprised what you can get used to.” Mark comments when he sees the girls faces turn the shade of red that means involuntary orgasm, and hard.

“Shower, one at a time,” Mark commands before they can say much, “Then report back here in costume.”

“Yes master.” They reply, further comment precluded by actually wanting that shower.

“Bryan, Chris,” Mark says after the two guys are back on the couch, “When you awaken the last thing you will remember from tonight is Mindy and Mandy putting there barely clad butts in your faces. After that you will remember being to turned on and to jealous of me to stand so you got a couple of high priced call girls you could pretend was them. You will then recall paying the call girls who look a little but not a lot like Mindy and Mandy to pretend they are them for you by responding to there names while you play. Any bits and pieces you remember from tonight you will believe was with these two call girls. Since you will recall getting rough with them and playing bondage games, you will not be surprised when you can’t find the girls later. You will clearly remember paying these call girls to be Mindy and Mandy because you wanted them after I made them tease you. Since you know for a fact that I get to sleep with both of them, you got jealous and wanted your own. Do you understand so far?”

“Yes.”

“Good. You will still be attracted to them and jealous of me. You will continue to want to have sex with them if you can. All during this week you will continue to offer me as much money as think you can afford if I will order them to have sex with you. Since you are convinced I control them or at least can order them to, you will try as hard as you can without effecting our living arrangements. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Why do you both seem have so much money you can throw around?”

“Sign off bonuses.”

“Sign off? What does that mean?”

“It is money we are given in return for our pledge not to sign with any other professional team before we graduate.”

“Is that legal?”

“Yes.”

“How?”

“Because we can not sign up with any professional team before we graduate anyway. It is basically an under the table recruiting bribe.”

“And what happens to the money?”

“We are expected to spend it on campus.”

“And it doesn’t matter how?”

“No it does not.”

“And this applies to both of you?”

“Yes.”

“Are you allowed to keep any of it?”

“No. Then it would be a bribe. If we spend it, it is just a non direct donation to the campus.”

“Is that why the football and baseball teams always have so much cash to throw around?”

“Yes.”

“So you spending loads of it on college age or preferably college attending prostitutes is part of what you are supposed to do with it?”

“Yes.”

“Reporting as ordered sir.” Mindy and Mandy say looking better with a shower.

“Bryan, Chris, go to the bathroom and wait for me.”

“Ok.”

“Hey girls. What’s up?”

”How could you?”

“That was umm ?”

“And you two 69ing those two as a way to control them was cool?” Mark asks disgusted.

“No.” Mindy says after huffing several times.

“I guess not.” Mandy says frowning.

“You absolutely humiliated them. Now you know what it feels like.”

“Yeah.” Mandy agrees unable to look Mark in the eyes.

“I guess we do.” Mindy agrees.

“Pizza?” Mark asks.

“I’m starving, thanks.” Mindy says unsure how she can think of food after what she just experienced.

“Don’t worry,” Mark says to Mindy, “The depression will pass and you will come out stronger for it. I fixed it so they are convinced you two didn’t actually let them touch your butts so they went and got a pair call girls they could pretend was you again. Everything they remember, something always leaks, they will be convinced were the call girls.”

“Thanks?” Mindy says unsure how could feel that way.

“Don’t forget, you two are both 200 grand richer for all that.”

“We are?”

“We are!”

“And could I offer a critique of your technique?”

“Sure.”

“Perhaps simply having them slip into a trance like fascination state while they are either looking at or feeling your breasts would be better suited to what you want. That way they don’t stop, they go on normally if it is just a glance. On the other hand if you just stand there they listen and obey while never being aware you gave them a command at all.”

“Damn.”

“Why didn’t we think of that?”

“We gotta make it that way sis.”

“Yeah, then we could like tell him, them, to stay in that state afterwards if we want.”

“When?”

“Tomorrow?”

“You two eat. Rest a while. Come to bed when you are ready.”

“Yes sir.” They answer, unsure of why they said that instead of master.

“Bryan.” Mark says entering the bathroom.

“Yes.” Go wash your self up and get ready for bed.”

“Yes sir.” Bryan replies complying.

“Chris.”

“Yes.”

“When you wake up in the morning, you will masturbate yourself to the fantasy of Mindy and or Mandy going down on you or letting you play with their bodies. Though you will try to envision the call girls from tonight as either of them, you will fail. At some point you will offer to let them bind and blind fold you if they will give you blowjob while you can neither see nor interfere. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now that Bryan is done, get cleaned up and go to bed.”

“Yes sir.”

“Bryan.”

“Yes.”

“In the morning you masturbate yourself to the thought of Mindy or Mandy either one giving you a blowjob or letting you play with their body. You will try to envision the call girls from tonight as either one of them, you will fail. You will beg the girls for attention, you will even offer to let either or both of them bind and blindfold you if they will give you a blowjob while you can’t see or interfere. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. Now go to bed.”

“Yes sir.” Bryan replies complying.

Morning finds trembling sisters fearing the shower they look so much forward to. The first touch is both quicker and gentler than before. The first kiss, not tentative, but knowing. The gliding hands are no longer strangers to the body not quite their own. The pinch of a nipple is no longer hesitant, but firm yet caring in the way it is done just right. The little spot, that favorite spot. So much like their own, yet not, is found and caressed as though it were. The second kiss is stronger, no stranger to its itself or the other. The tongue that no longer creeps out peeking first, now it treads a well known path so much like its own it no longer hesitates.

“Mindy, stop, please.”

“I can’t.”

“Please.” She pleads feeling herself respond.

“Mandy, I’m sorry.” Mindy says as she as much feels as actually strokes her sister.

“It’s ok.”

“Oh god.” She whispers as it begins again.

“Not after last night.”

“I know, I can’t either.”

“It hurts.”

“How good it feels.”

“No.” they whimper as they find themselves in the bottom of the tub laying down facing each other so they can suckle each other as they reach beyond for that little spot. White light and the faintest taste reduce their world to just them nursing on each other. They are no longer aware of the world around them as they writhe softly in the gentle rain of the shower above them.

Firm distended nipples respond in reflex written before our species, driving the brain and body along with it, willing, or not. No longer even conscious they alternate breasts, trying both over and over, no nourishment, no pain, just the feeling that somehow somewhere, there is something waiting for them when they leave this place and they don’t want to go. They wake still nursing gently as they stroke each other, not stopping at first because the are not even aware are they still are. So much are they alike that the actions of one reflect on the other, feeding back so they feel as though were not nursing another, but themselves, not stroking each other, but themselves. Each wanting, striving, to reach further into this comfortable place or out of it. Wishing, praying that Mark would join them taking active control or free them to think without there bodies driving every thought. Then the kissing begins and the exploration and finally the wrinkly hard lumps so much like their own, then ecstasy blended with the faintest bit of salt and a yearning that blends into white once more.

“This is getting ridiculous.” Mindy says a while later trying to sit up but feeling her lips pulling her back for more.

“I know.” Mandy agrees forcing herself to stop for a moment, praying she won’t start again, knowing she will.

“I almost think I would rather do last night again than this.”

“I umm, I, just wanna.”

“We should do something about them.” Mindy says trying to point at Bryan and Chris standing literally entranced watching them.

“I know, but I just wanna, umm, again.”

“No. If I do, if I allow, I’m not gonna do anything today. We have class.”

“Yeah class. Gotta get up.”

“Were so close to identical this is masturbation you know?”

“Yeah, ain’t it great?”

“Come on.” Mindy says forcing herself up.

“Ok.” Mandy agrees finally able to sit.

“I bet if he came in here while were blacked out and gave us orders we would never know.”

“Probably.”

“We could tape ourselves to be sure.”

“I don’t want to go there.”

“Chris, come wash me.” Mindy orders.

“Bryan, come wash me.” Mandy orders. The girls are soon upright and being washed.

“We have a job for you two today.” Mandy begins after they get out of the shower.

“A question for you Mark.” Mindy says after putting Bryan and Chris back to bed after their way early morning shower.

“Ok.” Mark replies amused that neither of the girls even notice being nude around him now.

“When we do our shower thing and pass out. Do you whisper to us, give us orders?”

“No.”

“You sure?”

“Yes.”

“Cause it is getting strong, way strong.”

“Enjoyable?”

“Beyond words.” Mandy affirms.

“Are you two aware your nude?”

“Oh,” Mindy says shrugging, “We are?”

“Yeah,” mark says moving towards her to grasp a breast, “You are.”

“Oh.”

“Do you like this?” Mark asks taking one nipple in his mouth and suckling it.

“Oh yeah.” Mindy says jaw quivering.

“You are mine.” Mark says around her nipple.

“I am yours.” Mindy agrees as her knees buckle leaving her on her kneeling in front of Mark.

“Do you like this?” Mark asks taking one of Mandy’s nipples in his mouth after turning to her.

“Yes I do.”

“You are also mine.” Mark says around sucking her nipple.

“I am also yours.” Mandy agrees and her knees buckle as well.

“Does it matter anymore that I control you?” Mark asks dropping to his knees beside them and grabbing one breast on each.

“No.” They answer in together in panicked ecstasy.

“If I released you today would you do what I want tomorrow?” He asks rubbing their nipples.

“Yes.” They answer in unison with a slight gasp.

“Do you like that I control you?” He asks still rubbing nipples.

“No.”

“Do you remember not serving me?” He asks sliding his hand down to find that little spot.

“Yes.”

“But you serve me now?” He asks finding that little spot.

“Yes.” They answer.

“Am I your master?” He asks working the spot gently.

“Yes.”

“Yes what then?”

“Yes master.” They reply and Mark can feel warmth building.

“Are you my slaves?” He asks working it a little faster.

“Yes master.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes master we are your slaves.” They reply as Mark feels warmth become heat.

“Close your eyes, relax and listen only to the sound of my voice.” mark says

“Yes master.” They say closing there eyes knowing he is taking them into a trance, yet oddly unable to care.

“Relax, drift away, listen only to my voice.” Mark says still working that spot while guiding them into an arousal enhanced hypnotic state.

“Are you completely relaxed?” Mark asks several minutes later.

“Yes master.”

“Excellent girls. Now I am going to orgasm you to make some changes. Once you orgasm I will tell you the changes and they will become part of you.”

“Yes master.” They reply as Mark increases his pace to force the orgasm he can feel approaching anyway.

“Are you ready?” He asks when there faces turn bright red.

“Yes master.”

“Your daily get together no longer has to take place in the shower. It can happen somewhere else. You will however do it everyday anyway, somewhere. I can watch or join in as I desire, if I join in, your entire view shifts to purely my pleasure alone, as long as the situation lasts you will have no thoughts but or beyond my pleasure.”

“Yes master.”

“From now on you will enter a trance state anytime you put your costume on. In that trance, you are totally biddable to me, mindlessly obeying me even in public. If you remove your costume on my order, you remain in trance still under my total command. You will only wake from the trance by removing your costume normally or to change clothes, no other way. You will remember nothing that happens in that trance unless I tell you to. Orders given while you are in that trance for a later time when you may or may not be in it will be obeyed as well.”

“Yes master.”

“Any toys or others you collect are available to me anytime I wish.”

“Yes master.”

“If you are in costume you will refer to me as master at all times, otherwise as lord or sir if responding to a direct order.”

“Yes master.”

“When it just us I have total and complete access to your bodies. I can do anything I want with or to you. Whether you like it or not, whether you enjoy it or not, you will never resist, impede or refuse me playing with either or both of you, even if it is to have you two do something with each other.”

“Yes master.”

“When I am done with you here you will go to my room. Once there you will begin making out kissing deeply, fondling everywhere, and suckling each other which you will awaken during fully aware of the conditions and penalties that apply if you fail at your assigned tasks. After that you will attempt to get each off orally at the same time, if you succeed you are free to go, if you fail, designated by more than a minute time between the two of you orgasmming from oral, you will then pay a penalty. Said penalty will be people openly knowing that you remember nothing from the trance you are in while you are wearing your costumes, and that you are utterly mine to command while in them.”

“Yes master.”

“Proceed.”

“Yes master.” They answer heading for his bedroom.

“I think we are getting addicted.” Mindy says later when they wake up.

“Just like he wants us to.” Mandy agrees.

“Thank god we made it.”

“Him telling or worse demonstrating that we don’t remember and have to obey.”

“I think I would die of embarrassment.”

“We would never live it down.”

“How long until we can’t stop anymore at all?”

“Don’t know for sure anymore, maybe already.”

“Will we even notice if he watches?”

“Will we care when he joins us?”

“I’m not sure I do now.”

“Neither am I.”

“I don’t want to do this.” Mindy says as her tongue leaves Mandy’s breast for her belly button.

“I can’t stop.” Mandy says as her tongue twirls in Mindy’s belly button for a moment before working it’s way down as well, “It’s happening on it’s own.”

“Oh god, please no.” is pleaded as tongues find their assigned places, as little spots are stroked and licked driving sensations onward. Horrified and disgusted neither girl wants to be doing this, yet both strive with all their heart because if they fail, they believe that Mark will demonstrate that they are his, that they belong to him, that they are his property, his slaves in costume. Desperation breeds inventiveness as their actions feed off each other slowly bringing success. Neither is even aware of the time passing, neither is aware of Mark watching them, of him filming them. They are once again no longer aware by the time their bodies respond and orgasm as commanded. Reflexes engage to move the girls back to their favorite place so they can nurse again in peace.

Nothing shows on the girls faces when he interrupts them a few minutes after later just after their first nursgasm following their other two. Whispers to their deeply entranced orgasm controlled brains enhance the effect of nursing on their sister as well as being nursed upon. Joining his efforts to theirs, he nurses one breast while the sister does the other. With enough emphasis the act of being suckled or nursed becomes a type of orgasm all by itself suspending thought. The act of nursing her sister or sucking a guy off on order, a type of fascination leaving no room for any other thought. Soon they stand with empty faces, unseeing in their obedience waiting for his next orders, in the mean time having nothing to do. Mindy kneels on command to suck on Mark as he Kisses and fondles Mandy. Then Mandy kneels sucking on him while he kisses and fondles Mindy. Both girls position themselves for him, placing themselves so all he has to do is thrust and he is in them. Oral, Anal and Vaginal they do what he says with out complaint or thought while has them as he plays.

By the time Mark is done with them the day is almost over and they have missed classes. He has however made up his mind, it takes a short while more but this almost mindless frame of mind is made the state they enter when they put their costumes on. The thought of running around with the two of them tagging along behind him waiting on his every order to obey is major turn on by itself. That they know for a fact they will never know yet still put he costumes on is turn on, a larger turn on than he has had in years.

When Bryan and Chris come in near seven, they have the Bimbus in tow. Her name is actually Leena and she is drunk as well as high on green butter brownies. Distracting the boys without triggering their trance states is only a few minutes challenge. Getting Leena’s attention long enough to start a fascination based induction is far more of a challenge. By eight he has her almost where he wants her so he has the girls open their tops to put Bryan and Chris out. He then gives firm instructions to modify the conditioning so that the guys remain in a the trance state only as long as they are actually looking at the girls topless or actually touching a bare breast, unless ordered to remain in it.

“Leena.” Mark says gently, “Can you here me?”

“Yes.” Is the drawled answer.

“Are you here to have sex with Bryan and Chris?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because I am paid to.”

“You have sex for money?”

“Sometimes.”

“Do you do whatever they want while you are having sex with them?”

“Yes.”

“Even if they told you to have sex with someone else?”

“Yes.”

“So you are theirs?”

“Yes.”

“Is it hard on you being aware while you belong to them?”

“I don’t understand.”

“Wouldn’t it be easier to serve them if you didn’t need to think?”

“Kind of.”

“And you want them to be happy with you don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then wouldn’t it help to not think, just obey, just do as you are told, like they pay you to.”

“I think so.”

“I can help you with that. You would like me to help you with that wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl. I will help you not have to think anymore. Isn’t that nice?”

“Yes.”

“If Bryan or Chris says to do what I want then I can help you. If they to do what I want, will you obey me, will you be mine so I can help you?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl Leena, now Bryan and Chris are going to give you some instructions. Listen carefully Ok.” Mark says signaling the girls to have the guys talk.

“Ok.”

“Leena,” Bryan says slowly, “You will do whatever Mark tells you to. You will make him as happy as you make us by obeying him just like you do us. I give to him, you are his to do with as he pleases.”

“Leena,” Chris says, “You belong to mark for the time being, you will obey him and make him happy in any way he wants. You are his to do with as he pleases as long as he so desires. Submit.”

“I submit.” Leena says humbly.

“Excellent Leena, now the first step is for you to make yourself comfortable on the couch. While laying down there you will remove all of your clothing.”

“Ok.” Leena answers obviously not having much a nudity taboo. Mark is amused to watch this could be should be cheerleader calmly undress then lay down nude on the couch in only the lightest of fascination trances.

“We are going to begin with a focussing exercise Leena.” Mark says signaling the girls to get the guys out of the way.

“Ok.”

“Open your eyes and you will see a candle, look only at the candle, listen only to my voice.”

Mark is fascinated and horrified to discover just how little self there is underneath Leena’s exterior as she is easily guided into a very deep regular trance. The very ease is as disturbing as it is arousing in it’s own way.

“Leena do you know what hypnosis is?”

“Yes.”

“What is it?”

“It is how a hypnotist implants controls to make people do or not do things.”

“Wow.” Mark mumbles utterly fascinated by the illogical logic.

“What happens if someone is hypnotized?”

“They have to do as they are told.”

“Do they have a choice?”

“No.”

“So to be hypnotized is give up your will?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know what hypnosis feels like?” Mark asks wondering of this is what it feels like shooting fish in a barrel

“Not really.”

“Then how do you know I haven’t hypnotized you?”

“I guess I don’t.”

“Would you be surprised to find out that I did hypnotize you?”

“No.”

“If I did then that would mean I am in control wouldn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“That you have to do as I say?”

“Yes.”

“That you have no choice, that you are mine to command.”

“Yes.”

“That I control you.”

“Yes.”

“I am in charge Lenna, You have no choice except to do as you are told because I hypnotized you and you are currently in a trance.”

“You are in charge. I have no choice except to obey because you hypnotized me and have me in a trance.”

“Good girl Leena. I am going to start small. I am going to give you a simple order, when I do, you will state that you will carry it out. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will obey.”

“I will obey.”

“You must obey.”

“I must obey.”

“Good girl Leena. Now I am an easy master. Since I am in charge, I am your master. That’s what it means after all. Do you understand.”

“Yes.”

“Yes what Leena?”

“Yes, you are my master.”

“Good.” Mark says then whispers to Mindy and Mandy there next steps.

“Now I am going to demonstrate what I use for reward.” Mark says signaling them to proceed. They then move beside Leena each taking one nipple in their mouth to suckle and nurse with one hand lightly one her throat while the other begins to stroke that nice little spot.

“This is reward.” Mark says then signals the next step.

“And this is punishment.” Mark says as the girls Partly choke Leena while they pinch where they were stroking as they also bite her nipples firmly.

“You don’t like punishment do you?”

“No.” Leena answers wanting the punishment to end.

“Then swear you will obey.”

“I swear I will obey.” Leena almost shouts.

“You are mine to command.”

“I am yours to command.” Leena replies and is rewarded with several seconds of the former glorious feeling.

“You belong to me.”

“I belong to you.” She answers and is rewarded again.

“You are my property.”

“I am your property.” She answers, easier and happier each time as she is rewarded.

“You are my slave.”

“I am your slave.”

“Can you feel life getting simpler yet leena?”

“Yes.”

“You accept that you belong to me now.”

“I accept that I belong to you now.”

“You are happy being my property.”

“I am happy being your property.”

“You are happy being my slave.”

“I am happy being your slave.”

“You enjoy serving me.”

“I enjoy serving you.”

“I am going to train you to serve me better.”

“You are going to train me to serve you better.”

“Your orgasm is your pledge, it is how you say that you shall obey.”

“My orgasm is my pledge, it is how I say that I shall obey.”

“Your waking mind does not know all this yet. It does not realize you serve me. It doesn’t need to know yet. You will ensure that any orders I give you are obeyed by your waking mind though. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Yes master.”

“Yes master.”

“Your waking mind always allows me to hypnotize you. It always gives me control.”

“My waking mind always allow you to hypnotize me, it always gives you control.”

“Each time I hypnotize you, you will go deeper formally giving me more control.”

“Each time you hypnotize me, I will go deeper formally giving you more control.”

“Each time I hypnotize you your waking mind will further accept my control.”

“Each time you hypnotize me my waking mind will further accept your control.”

“In your normal waking state how would you spend the day?”

“I would service and serve who ever I was assigned to.”

“Who is that today?”

“Bryan and Chris.”

“And if they told you do something with someone would you?”

“Yes master.”

“Since they told you to be mine today would that make you mine anyway?”

“Yes master.”

“So your waking self will serve me today?”

“Yes master.”

“When you wake up your waking self will not only serve me today, she will believe she is my slave for the day. Do you understand?”

“Yes master.”

“She will feel, act and believe that she is my slave for the day, that she has no other purpose today than serving me. Do you understand.”

“Yes master.”

“That’s a good slave Leena. You are going to have an orgasm now. While you orgasm you swear to obey me, pledge to a good slave, promise that your waking self will enjoy being mine. After you have calmed down from the orgasms, you will awaken feeling rested and refreshed. The moment your waking self takes over it is to kneel at my feet asking how my humble servant can serve me today, then enjoy obeying any and all orders it is given by me.”

“Yes master.”

“Ladies,” Mark says signaling Mindy and Mandy to step up their efforts. It takes just over a minute until Leena’s back arches in hard orgasm as the girls suckle and nurse her while they stroke and masturbate her as hard as they can. Minutes pass as they force her to respond over and over. Keeping her talking, swearing, promising, time and time again until finally she no longer pauses between loops, just talking, saying her phrases until her body no longer responds.

“How may this humble one serve you master.” Leena asks when she wakes minutes later to kneel still nude at Mark’s feet.

“If I give you an order,” Mark asks, “Will you obey it?”

“Yes sir, of course sir.”

“Does it bother you that Bryan and Chris told you to be mine today?”

“No sir.”

“Why not?”

“It is what I do sir, I do as I am told sir.”

“Go sit down in a chair and make yourself comfortable.”

“Yes sir.” Leena answers moving to comply.

“Leena I am going to hypnotize you,” Mark says kneeling in front of the chair where sat down, “Does that bother you?”

“No sir. Of course not sir.”

“I am going to give you post hypnotic commands while you are in the trance. Do you know what that means?”

“Yes sir.”

“What does it mean?”

“It means you are going to give me orders to carry out at a later time that I may or may not be aware I am going to do before I do them.”

“Very good.” Mark praises and is startled by her blush and shudder.

“Leena, has anyone else ever hypnotized you?”

“Yes.”

“Did they give secret orders?”

“Yes.”

“Before they hypnotized you and gave you secret orders, what did you think of being ordered around or ordered to have sex with someone as you are now?”

“I did not used to like or accept it sir.”

“Does it bother you that you were conditioned using hypnosis to obey who ever you were told to?”

“No sir.”

“Does it bother you that I will be doing the same thing to you again?”

“No sir.”

“Would it bother you to be conditioned so that you will always follow my orders without thought. So that you will literally be my slave and my property?”

“No sir.”

“Why not?”

“Because that is the way I was sir. I used my body as a tool before sir. I used sex to get what I wanted sir. Now I understand that I have to pay for the hurt I did and the pain I caused. The only way I can redeem myself is to sacrifice my self more than I used to take from others using my body for sex to make them do what I wanted out of lust.”

“Do you like remembering who you used to be?”

“No sir.”

“Does that memory cause you pain or discomfort?”

“Yes sir.”

“Would you like for me to take away the pain of remembering who you used to be?”

“Yes sir.”

“Would you like for me to take away the confusion of thinking about who and what you are?”

“Yes sir.”

“Would you like to never think again? Just always be doing what you know you are supposed to because your owner has told you what to do?”

“Yes sir.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes sir.”

“How did the person who hypnotized you before do what he did.”

“She hypnotized me at a party on the beach last summer as part of a magic act. I had not realized that a person was controlled by who ever hypnotized them before that.”

“And once you realized that, you knew there was no hope of resisting her conditioning you obey them involuntarily?”

“Yes sir.”

“Did you accept her orders blindly or did you make her condition you?”

“I accepted her orders once I understood.”

“Once you understood what?

“That since she had hypnotized me, she could have or make me do whatever she wanted, I no longer had any choice.”

“Do you know how to use a computer?”

“Yes sir.”

“Do you know how to type up a report?”

“Yes sir.”

“You will get up, dress yourself and go write up as thorough of a report of what she did as you can. You will leave no details out. Include every order she gave you as well as any and all persons she assigned you to obey or instructions to carry out.”

“Yes sir.”

“Do so now.”

“Yes sir.” Leena says getting up and redressing calmly apparently without noticing that she was nude and compliant around multiple males who could order her to do anything.

“My god.” Mindy says once Leena is across the room typing.

“What happened?”

“She was convinced that she had already lost and her personality collapsed.” Mark answers, “The same sort of thing by the way that can happen if any memories of your blackmail leak with those two you enthralled to you.”

“Leak?”

“The human brain is a wonderful thing, it records everything. The only thing you really have access to is the odds of a recording ever surfacing.”

“What happens if it leaks?”

“They will likely go into a mental tailspin because the lack of associative memories. Without other memories to give those context, it will be taken as a dream representing a desire since it lacks any horror sense to help them believe it was a nightmare.”

“And then?”

“If it is not caught and corrected, they can end up committing suicide driven by these flashes of the most horrific thing they can envision being a pleasant feeling memory from a dream.”

“So if they remember sucking let alone swallowing?”

“It sets up a war between what they think is their sexual orientation is and the one represented by this pleasant memory that should be horror filled, but isn’t.”

“And the lack of supporting memory around them, fragments their personality into pieces without context so they begin losing some of those pieces of themselves.” Mindy says horror stricken.

“Then they start changing because the odd pieces that surface force everything into the wrong context due to these out of place memories.” Mandy says trembling as her eyes watered realizing what they had done. Why Mark had chosen the punishment he did.

“I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it though. You two got lucky this time. These two are far from angels, they know that Leena is unwilling and it turns them on.” Mark points out.

“But that doesn’t excuse.”

“And now you two understand what I did to you two.”

“Oh crap!”

“You mean I am actually Mindy’s slave.” Mandy asks.

“And I am Mandy’s.” Mindy whispers.

“And I am the only authorized voice to convey your orders to each other. As long as you even think you trust each other, I can have or make you do anything I want. I can condition any response so well that you will never even know it is not your own.”

“That’s why were so calm, we are not slaves to some male, no offence, but to each other.”

“And that means we are not in any danger since we trust each other explicitly. So there are no defenses for you to fight, you ‘Convey an order’, so we do it.”

“In a nut shell. I have carefully avoided gaining any direct control over either of you. The moment you decide to filter against each other, you’re free. But since you won’t, you’re my toys.”

“And the orders we gave each other during that picture thing.”

“We told each other to have sex with you if you wanted. That is how you are controlling us.”

“Because we told each told the other to obey you as though you were us.”

“Two questions Mark,” Mindy says grimly, “One, is it possible for us to free ourselves with out your help? Two, could you setup one or more controls of us independent of our permissions for and of each other?”

“One, Maybe, it would take a lot of will. Two, easily. I could have easily used the control you granted me to setup independent sessions which is all it would take to truly remove your choices.”

“Then we would like to make you a trade.” Mandy says glancing at Mindy as she peaks, “Help us free ourselves where we are bound together.”

“And we then let you condition us to truly be yours while we are in costume independent of each other.”

“Real controls, no volition, no choice, no thought. With us in costume we really would be fully yours. With us allowing it knowing what will happen.”

“Going along with it voluntarily.”

“Wanting you to succeed because,”

“Why the trade, why not just ask for help getting free?” Mark asks interrupting.

“Because there is no such thing as a free lunch. We made a potentially pretty hairy, potentially lethal mistake with those two. There has to be price.”

“And we have to pay it. I would rather pay you up front in cash, than wait around making small payments until balloon payment time.”

“You two are learning faster than I thought you might. Tell you wh.”

“Faster then you thought?” Mindy asks interrupting.

“You thought we would learn this?”

“You noticed, good girls.” Mark says watching there faces go soft and dreamy for the moment his words triggered intensely good feelings.

“Umm, wow.” They stammer at the strength of the effect.

“Like I said, you noticed. The way you two are toward each other I knew it would get to something like this eventually.”

“How long ago did learn to do whatever it is you do?”

“Several years.”

“Years?”

“Yes years. To answer the question neither of you has the courage to ask yet. Yes I could have had a lot fun with you both, and you would have never known a thing. However, I have not used those skills to take advantage of you. I could have, but I like you more than I lust after you.”

“Then you must like us a lot.” They grin.

“I do. Now how about I remove everything except the costume control and your daily get together.”

“Why do we have to that every day. I mean it feels great.”

“But the intensity is killing us. We are starting to wake back up still going at it. That means even when we pass out our bodies are still going hot and heavy.”

“That represents the position you have placed the guys in. Resisting a single order could potentially make them do exactly what you are doing. Only with not so good of results.”

“Then we keep that up until we manage to fix that glitch. Then all we have to worry about is being your costume thralls.”

“I also set it up so that no one else can easily place controls on you.”

“Thank you.” They say together.

“Leena,” mark says speaking up so she can hear from across the room, “You will obey Mindy and Mandy second only to me.”

“Yes sir.” She replies still typing away.

“Can you free her?” Mindy asks.

“Yes easily.” Mark replies sadly, “Then however she will resume being herself with full and complete memories of being servile and obedient to who knows how many guys and enjoying it despite the fact that she doesn’t.”

“Then she wakes up in the morning thinking like a free person, yet reacting like a sex slave because that is what she has been.” Mindy states.

“All she will remember is obeying without a fight and enjoying it.” Mandy observes quietly.

“Until and unless there is enough inside to survive her remembering being and enjoying being an organic self propelled servile fuck toy, there is no point. The end result is yet another suicide.”

“She isn’t even a sex toy is she?” Mindy asks.

“No. Just a fuck toy.” Mandy finishes, “A sex toy is one thing, they normally enjoy it on some level, she just accepted it, her wants, likes and dislikes were no part of what was happening. She couldn’t even be as mad and pissed as she wanted while she did what they wanted, trying but failing to look happy about it though she complies, the ones like these two prefer them that way. They like unwilling but compliant.”

“Before we start anything else can you do us a favor Mark?”

“Sure.”

“Let us put those costumes on, then you run us through the paces, film us so we can watch later since we will remember nothing about it.”

“Why?”

“So we know what we put them through.” Mindy says.

“Impetus.” Mandy chimes in.

“The only way I will even think about that is on Saturday. Then it will be you two up at the crack of dawn putting your costumes on resigned to the fact that you will have absolutely no memory of the entire day. The next thing you know, it will be night.”

“What’s the cover then?”

“That you two bet me I couldn’t hypnotize you into doing what I wanted. That anything I could talk you into or out of is fair game. That means you will get fondled, suckled and may end up doing a few blowjobs. I will rule out ordering you to have sex with complete strangers on command as a demonstration though.”

“Tell you what.” Mindy dares, “If you can get a hundred grand apiece like you get from those two, go ahead. I would prefer no anal though, I’m still sore.”

“Second that. But go ahead. We are sorry about what we did to them and it will raise your social index a mile having us as your toys for a day. Especially when we aren’t mad at you later.”

“What we also realize now is that we could have been just like her. We could know what we are as someone like her, yet do as were told anyway. If it had been anyone besides you we would have likely been someone’s sex toys by now.”

“And that’s assuming they didn’t just rent or loan us out. They could have made us like her or completely unaware of what we were. They make it as normal to us to be rented out or whatever, as it is to her. What happened to her, that is frightening, you making a point to us is at worst some possibly high end embarrassment, a trace of humiliation or possible degradation.”

“Complete trivia when compared to no longer being us, or even worse, being us while we belong to them.”

“Enough, I think you two have learned your lesson this time. So lets get all of these controls out of the way.” Mark says grinning.

“No mark.”

“We know us.”

“We are the ones who cheerfully arranged for each other to be your sex toy, sex slave or just plain slave and property because we got into a competition between us.”

“If we don’t get the burn, we don’t do the learn.”

“And if we just let you use the controls the way they are.”

“We will just convince ourselves it’s all some trick one night when were drunk.”

“So we need both ways.”

“Control us the way things are so we know what that feels like.”

“Then hypnotize us one at a time later, alone, condition us, control us. Make sure we know what it is like to have no choice and no memory or one with gaps though we get tapes to know what we have done. Make sure we realize, not know but realize, that it could be done with or without our sisters help.”

“Part of what you have done. If you want the lesson to stick that is.” Mark says surprised, “If you can account for the time, you will convince yourselves. But if you always know you have missing time.”

“Then there is no question who was or is in charge, who we serve or served.” Mandy finishes for him.

“This will also introduce a doubt.” Mark says, “Into whether or not you can trust me.”

“Why?”

“Because you will never truly know what all happened, what all I did.”

“Mark, dear, we have already assumed you would keep a few controls.”

“For special occasions or if you just needed to get laid with any complications.”

“And if you happen to be dating anyone?” He asks.

“What? We would never know, that’s not cheating.”

“Now you’re picking again.”

“Of course we are. We owe you so much already. You pulled us out of dozens of scrapes before puberty hit.”

“And some more after. Yet, you have never tried to claim us as your own, or use us, especially when you legitimately could have and we would have. Thinking or believing we had to humor or service you with cheer as a thank you. We never really did more with you than we did because we didn’t want to chance losing you.”

“So to break the log jam you arrange for each other to be my conditionless toy. No Jealousy if you are both mine to do with as I please.”

“Ummm.” They mumble one at a time trying to find an answer, “We settled on you having total and complete access where we couldn’t say no as being the only guaranteed equitable way to share.”

“Go put the guys to bed. Grab your costumes and put them on here, were going clubbing or at least partying. Don’t worry, you won’t remember a thing.”

“Yes sir.” They grin, nervously.

The sight that greets Mark after he has finally gotten his costume on is incredible. Both girls stand glass eyed staring at nothing. The shear black spandex costumes form to every curve of their buttox pulling slightly inward in the crack between their cheeks. Covering the buttox themselves with a shimmering black wedge that vanishes to nothing where legs meet buttox and crack. Spreading upwards in a narrow V curving outward suddenly and almost to late to touch the top of their hips covering only the inner fifth of their cheeks.

The front narrows more slowly at first, but not much before it is a fingers width of cloth that vanishes to nothing where it becomes crotch proving beyond a doubt the girls have taken the time to shave before dressing. The curve from the front V follows their hips to their midlines, then traces upwards to form a curved leg of an X on pegs, its fingers pointing up over the shoulders, it’s thumbs curving down for the nipple line. Its base is on the back and side of their hips curving upwards, racing across before curving upwards again to the opposite shoulder. Their lumbar is exposed in a large equilateral triangle a third of their back high, it’s base a fingers width above the upper line where the buttox meet. It is complimented by another open triangle above it, point pointing at the other lower point with the middle third of the back between. That is covered with a hand width of shear black reflective fabric that like all of it seems to the eye to move with them as they breath making it look like it is writhing on their skin.

From the top of the base of the X, a hands width of fabric curves to meet with another curving down from the top above it blending into a single hands width that runs under the arm to meet the front on the nipple line. The narrow wedge in the crotch is reflected above by opposite. The line of coverage below is a line of exposure above missing the nipples by just enough to hint and suggest, but not show. The fabric curves strongly at this point until it finally meets the wrap from the top of the X on her back. The outer third of the collar bone is covered, the rest and the shoulder is bare. From the point where the line runs to the nipples, it also runs to botton of the line from behind under their arm to meet the fabric their so there sides and their midriff are bare. The top of each breast is nearly bare with a one half circle of fabric cupping it with support to hold it’s perfect shape as though gravity did not dare exist there in the implied hand.

The spandex topped black high heeled ladies dress boots were shear on the legs until they stopped two fingers above the knee, as the firm shear fabric is outlining the breasts. The effect is electric, everywhere the fabric covers it moves with them as they breath. Bright lines reflecting the lights move gently back and forth as though it were living things clinging to the women it uses for support constantly shifting on her, providing limited cover in return for the ride. So tight is costume that the bundle holding their breasts in shape flexes with each breath giving the eye the impression the invisble hand is caressing gently, not deigning to be seen but reminding the eye that it is there. Buttox and hips are nearly all exposed, the muscular form telling and teasing with what it can do, if only you can convince it. The affect is accentuated by the quite nearly completely see through dark red shawl thrown over their shoulders completing their outfits.

Marks hand rises to Mindy on its own, brushing gently at the unseen hand invading the places it considers it’s own. Instantly her body’s arousal is shown and desires are displayed and trumpeted for anyone with eyes to see. Nearly in shock since this is the first time Mark has actually seen the costumes up close, he carefully keeps his hands back from Mandy as he visually explores. He positions his mouth gently at a woman’s best attitude display, then puffs a single warm humid puff of air and Mandy’s desires are broadcast as well. Not daring to touch at first he devours them with his eyes until that moment when his eyes meet theirs. There mouths hang just the slightest bit open, their nostrils are just as faintly flared. The gulp is as almost as silent as his tremors are severe, the noise makes not the slightest difference to them though. The way of the world is displayed in their eyes, hollow and lurking, waiting, wanting, eager to give to someone what they hold inside. On the outside though, the look is vacant, patient, waiting and controlled.