The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning. Warning. You’re not ready—you can’t handle the truth... the Disclaimer.

This story contains rude, kinky and deviant sex. It’s not politically, socially or legally correct. It may give you bad ideas, but since it’s fiction you should try them at home so you don’t end up in jail when it doesn’t work like in the story. And, if you’re under 18, you should be filling your mind with all that stuff you don’t know yet (like why old men hang out in bathrooms) and not setting out on the teen-age parent route. But, hey, if you WANT to work for $2.50 plus tips and ride a bicycle the rest of your life, what the hell.

I like feedback. I sometimes don’t look in the mailbox for a couple of days, but if you write, I will respond- eventually. Except for flamemail. You’re welcome to send it, I have a delete key..

Mind Control Bimbo Slut 2

by WRJenkins

It had been so easy for Greg to shame her. But he was the high-price psychologist. She had left his office after what should have been one of her greatest triumphs feeling worthless and dirty. Then he came home laughing because he knew what he had done to her.

He was the Master as well, even if he shared a small sliver of his powers with her. She was more relieved than angry in any case. He just wanted to leave her on tenterhooks to stew and then have her release all that tension on him when he got home. That part worked like a charm.

After she had fucked him three times, he planted his next idea in her head. If she really wasn’t bothered by watching his secretary suck his dick as she claimed, then she would love to be a procurer for him, he said.

It would be a chance to play in the pathetic little minds of the sheep on the street, Berta thought, warming to the suggestion. And suddenly (isn’t the mind a funny thing) she just knew who and how she would go about it. She was so taken by the full-blown scheme that appeared in her mind that she didn’t question its origin. It was so perfect that she never suspected Greg could have planted the idea.

Her little sister had always trotted around the house half-naked when her dates came over. And all- most- some- a couple of her guys ended up dating her too. The little man-stealer certainly deserved to be used. The only problem was that Renee was as kinky as Berta herself. She probably would do what Berta wanted just for asking.

That didn’t rule her out. She was still perfect, but Berta needed someone like Ruth from the garden club to make it spicy. Ruth thought sex outside the missionary position was perverted and against the will of God. Ruth’s idiotic refusal to think for herself had galled Berta in the past, but the waste of her mind was nothing compared to the waste of her lushly furnished 38-25-36 figure. Ruth needed to be fucked right and proper and Berta could see to it.

“This could be simple if I could count on your help,” Berta told Greg, “I mean normal husband kind of help.”

“Aha,” Greg grinned, “But your birthday isn’t for months.”

It was even more irritating that having someone finish your sentences for you. It was pointless to tell Greg a secret or elaborate on a great plan. He knew what she was thinking, always. But it would be so much easier for Greg to lure her sister to their house than for her. She could bring Ruth home from the garden club on Friday and Greg could have Renee there planning the “party”. But he knew that. He was listening in as she thought of it.

It was a good plan whether or not she got to crow about it. Greg wouldn’t need to use any control to get Renee to meet him alone. And she could tell Ruth that she had been thinking about some of that God stuff she was always spouting and get her to come home with her to save her soul. That would be fun all by itself.

That Friday, Berta couldn’t wait for the fun to begin. And it wasn’t from sheer anticipation. Ruth had been overwilling to save Berta’s soul and she had been bombarded with “grace” and “faith” and warned of “works” all the way home. She had gone carefully so as not to alert Ruth, but she had wormed into Ruth’s head, poking around as a distraction.to the stream of Jesus-speak.

It was an empty, uninteresting mind, but Berta sensed there was a lot swept into the corners here. She was looking deeper when Ruth saw Renee. Ruth saw Renee first, but the quake in her brain almost knocked Berta over. She saw in an instant what had made Ruth panic. Renee had opened the door clad in a leather no-bra bra and open-crotch red satin panties. She was glad she had wandered into Ruth’s mind as she froze her before she could bolt and went to work blanking the scene from her head.

‘Now my, wasn’t that a silly thing to imagine, I wonder where I got a thought like that, a woman like me,’ Berta pushed straight into Ruth’s brain. Then she pulled back to a more subtle range and made her see normal. Well, at least the fun had begun. Ruth was having the cutest guilt over her knowing about such things and she was just twisted up with anxiety that someone would make her explain what was wrong.

She saw Renee in a matronly dress. It was a hoot. Berta led her past the bondage babe and invited her to sit in the living room. Then she went to find Greg.

“How’s Ruthie taking it?” he asked with a grin.

“Did you do that or did she just decide on her own?” she shot back.

“Half and half, like Ruth seeing Renee in that awful dress,” he smiled.

That answered one of the questions that had occurred to her. He was going to help. She could only control one and she didn’t want a loose cannon running around- or out in the street screaming.

“So what is Renee seeing?” she asked.

“Oh, Phillip and Gerry and Vincent,” he said, naming some of her old flames.

“And she thinks she’s going to get all my men at once, that it?” I asked.

He just smiled broadly. Then they both had to laugh. In the other room, Renee was closing in on Vincent, coming on like a slut. Ruth couldn’t quite figure why this young woman was so close- probably trying to adjust her makeup, but it wasn’t really strange...

They walked in the room in time to stop Renee from looking for Ruth’s prick and for Berta to give Ruth a perfectly rational solution. ‘This is perfectly rational stuff- I’m just surprised I don’t remember- it happens all the time.’

‘What am I doing in this Earthly rainment?’ Berta fed Ruth, ‘Be thou wholly before the Lord.’

From the outside it seemed that the three people with clothes on decided to take them off. In Ruth’s mind, they were preparing for the presence of the Lord. Once prepared, she linked arms with the young girl and they formed a procession into the Holy room.

Greg ‘chose’ Ruth to be anointed and she stood gleefully as he kissed her. It was an ecstatic state as he fondled and then sucked on her breasts. Then he knelt as began to lick her pussy. Ruth’s knees trembled as his tongue brought the flush of orgasm spreading in a tell-tale red flush over her face and chest.

“Halleluia! Praise the Lord!” she shouted as she climaxed.

“Yes sister, pray to Jesus!” Greg exhulted as he pulled Ruth to her knees and folded her over the bed.

“Praise Him with the flute!” Greg said as he pushed his prick in front of her face.

However sucking a cock to its roots differs from playing the flute, Ruth didn’t pause at the contradiction. She worked on Greg with a fervor, holding her hands clasped together just below his balls. When he had enough, Greg pulled away from her with another admonition to pray.

He was surprised to see Berta still standing with Renee, watching-he quickly passed the news to Berta and then knelt down behind Ruth. ‘You feel the Lord moving within you’ he told Ruth as he pushed his cock into her hot, wet cunt.

Berta kissed her sister roughly, reaching up to twist her nipples as their tongues dueled. Then she twisted Renee around and threw her on the bed. While she sprawled there Berta went to the toy drawer.

Gerry was an animal. She had known that. He was going to jam it in her and fuck her as hard as he could and he was going to do it right now. Geeze! she thought as the finger greased her asshole, and he wants me to take it in the ass!

She was horsed around a bit and then her panties were pulled down to her knees. She wasn’t going to be able to open herself fully like that. Not that Gerry cared. His cock pressed against her anus. Boy! did he have a BIG one!

Greg opened a window for Ruth. It was a revelation, not really happening six inches in front of her. As she gasped from the spirit that was working so hard inside her female parts, she had a vision of a woman with a penis- a very large penis- struggling to push its girth inside the rectum of another woman. What a strange vision.

While she watched, the dick wielding woman made the impossibly large cock disappear into the other woman, with much wailing and gnashing of her teeth. Then the spirit overwhelmed her and she blocked out the sight as the ecstacy overcame her.

The sight of Berta buggering her sister brought Greg to a boil. He jammed his cock faster into Ruth and was rewarded with the powerful spasms of her orgasm. It took some self-mind control not to shoot off in the writhing sheath, but Greg held back, fucking her again toward another meeting with the divine.

Nobody has a dick that big! Renee thought as she squirmed, squealed and begged Gerry to be more gentle. It had to be a foot long and as big around as a doorknob!

It was a foot long, but Berta only had shoved about 9″ of it into her ass. Squatting over her sister to drive the huge fake cock into her ass wasn’t that good for Berta, but the twisted expressions of pain and disbelief on her face were pleasing. When she started to fuck her, she gained an appreciation for what a man feels as his cock twists his lover’s face with passion. She might not feel the hot grip of her ass, but she could see the effect of every movement she made with the rubber dick.

The spirit of the Lord was really moving Ruth now as it slammed into her hindquarters and shook her on the altar. She felt the spirit move really deep inside her, opening her for the cumming of the Lord. The vision before her seemed to indicate that the woman being buggered was also finding salvation. Then she felt the fever overtake her again.

Renee was actually cumming from having her ass tortured with the dildo. Berta was amazed, but kept pounding the dildo into her sister. Greg didn’t hold back this time. Ruth trembled from head to toes as her cunt spasmed on his cock. He jammed it deep- he was pretty sure he had reached her womb- and flooded her with his jizm. Then he let Berta know she could stop.

Renee flopped onto her back semi-conscious. Ruth began speaking in tongues. Greg smiled at Berta.

“Good choice,” he said, pointing to Ruth, “She’s going to be a world of fun.”

Berta appreciated the praise and knew it was genuine. And she knew that Ruth was going to have to face what she had done before the night was through. But now Greg had some more things for her to do before he lifted the veil.

“And what have you leaned from the vision?” Greg said normally, suggesting that she hear it as a booming oracle.

“That salvation can come in many forms?” Ruth ventured.

“And why did the woman have to suffer the ordeal?” he asked

“To cleanse her sins?” Ruth said.

“And why have you been shown this vision?” he asked.

“Because I have sinned?” she said in a small, tentative voice.

“And what will you do to cleanse your sin?” he asked.

She was answering of her own will. She was obviously not free, but he was letting her formulate her own answers. He knew what she would do, but it amused him to hear what she would come up with.

“O Lord, I couldn’t take that big thing back there!” she cried, suddenly sobbing.

“Look in front of you,” he ordered.

Renee’s crotch was a foot in front of her, her cunt open, red and glistening. Ruth still had her hands clasped in an attitude of prayer and it appeared the cunt rested on her praying hands. She made a little gurgling sound.

“And what will you do to cleanse you sins?” he asked again.

When Ruth couldn’t bring herself to say the words, Greg helped her, “You will lick away the blots and transgressions until you feel your salvation.”

It obviously wasn’t the same vision that she had expected. But Ruth was still buzzing with the adrenalin of her two orgasms. She slid forward toward Renee and stuck out her tongue. Her hesitation was brief as her tongue explored the unknown territory. Then she dove in, licking with no art but much enthusiasm- one might even say a religious fervor.

“I know a bible slut that needs her ass opened,” Greg smiled at Berta.

But for the moment he was content to watch Ruth eat Renee and Renee react to her ‘Vincent’ attack her with such a hunger. He was privy to the mental images of each of the women, but his real contentment came from pulling Berta to the knees by her hair and pushing his drooping dick in her face.

Berta wasn’t in control of anything right then. If the women needed controlling, Greg would have to do it. She was much too busy trying to urge an erection as quickly as she could. But the simple directives to each woman were enough. Ruth’s overloaded mind had worked so hard to come up with explanations that would make her acts seem ‘normal’ that Greg’s little holy trip had her retreating to God and doing what came naturally in His name.

Renee was just broadening her fantasy of taking away her big sister’s things. She didn’t need encouragement to see what they told her to see. It was more like the permission had been granted and Renee wanted to believe.

Ruth stopped the voracious lapping after a bit and settled into a more imaginative licking and thrusting her tongue into Renee’s twat. Of course, she was probably taking her cues from the fingers she had slid into her own twitching cunt. It was quite a sight to watch the proper churchlady kneeling by the bed stroking herself off shamelessly as she ate cunt.

The total reversal of her beliefs and morals made Greg’s eyes shine and Berta could fell his prick stirring in her mouth. It wouldn’t be long before he was ready for action amd Berta wondered what he was planning next.

That was a no no. Berta suddenly felt herself on dangerous ground. It was as if eyes were watching her from the undergrowth of a jungle. She felt she was taking a test and no one was going to give her the questions. She finally decided that Greg would probably fuck Ruth in the ass.

Her next thought was confused. She was standing by the bed wearing a harness and a smaller dildo although she didn’t recall getting it. She didn’t recall standing up. ‘You were worrying about the future’ Greg “said” to her as a voice in her head. ‘If you’d have wanted me to fuck you, I would have let you wake up after we had all had our fun.’

The threat of blanking was worse than being blanked. The fear that you could miss something was worse than having it just disappear. But Berta knew she was lucky to get away with a taste this time. Greg didn’t like her wishful thinking. She tried to never think of it, but she was of the opinion that in some way that kind of predicting could control Greg.

That too was a topic Berta kept from her mind. She knew Greg could annihilate her mind for all intents and purposes if she tried and failed. And she had no deisre to be in control. She wanted to be the toy, not the boy playing with it.

The other toys were whining and moaning and generally setting up quite a commotion as Ruth fingered herself towards a climax as she licked Renee into a thrashing mass of ecstatic quivering flesh. Renee was begging Ruth to give it to her. Ruth thought she meant her contrite soul, but Renee wanted that illusionary dick between ‘Vince’s’ legs.

Even Berta could feel the edges of the shining vision Greg projected onto Ruth as she jerked with orgasm. She imagined Ruth was being bathed in the bright light of God as she came. But suddenly it changed and Berta pulled away from the dark feeling.

“Were you thinking about the Lord?” Greg thundered in Ruth’s head, slamming her down from her climax high to sobbing depths.

“I don’t know,” Ruth sobbed, “I don’t know if I was thinking.”

Whak! Greg brought his hand down on Ruth’s upturned ass. She yelped in surprise and then tried to choke off her cries to show contriteness. She only gulped when Greg’s hand landed again and then Berta was sent an order. Nipple clips- two sets- came Greg’s command.

She went to the toy drawer to the sound of flesh cracking on flesh. When she returned Ruth got up with her head hanging and stretched out on the bed on her belly. She was cringing and Berta knew Greg was in Ruth’s skull promising her the worst of damnations.

‘Go warm up Renee,’ came Greg’s instruction to Berta and she climbed over her sister to play the part of Phillip. She was laying next to Greg and Ruth as she roughly mauled her sister’s tits. It gave her a good view of Greg pulling Ruth up so her chin rested over the head of the bed.

It was such an obvious beheading position that she knew what Greg was thundering into her head. Then she saw why he had needed two sets of the clamps. He clamped one end of each set onto the nipples of Ruth’s generous jugs and then pulled one until he could clamp it to one of the rails on the head of the bed. He pushed her to the left until her tit stretched out ot the side and then pulled the other chain even harder to fix it to another rail.

There wasn’t room for her in that position, let alone room for movement. Greg didn’t have to restrain her in any other way. Then Greg jammed his cock into her. She tried to open her legs without pulling against the chains. That was what he was waiting for.

“This is how it feels when I give you joy and you don’t give me the praise,” Greg thundered as he moved his cock from her pussy and jammed it against her asshole.

Ruth must have been a vegetable, thinking this was the dildo she had seen go up Renee’s ass. Greg had been forceful, but he hadn’t been able to shove much of his prick up Ruth’s ass with the first thrust. He jammed again, taking obvious glee in Ruth’s desire, but inability, to move as he sent the intruder into her bowels.

Even with the whirl of Ruth’s confusion between the physical subjugation and her fears of the spititual consequences, Greg still could see Berta and Renee and notice they were in a little lull. Berta was rubbing the dildo up and down Renee’s cunt as she bit her sister’s nipples, but they weren’t really in to in.

He shoved his cock the rest of the way up Ruth’s ass and told her it was pushing up on her lungs. As Ruth struggled for breath, he slipped the masterstroke to Renee. ‘You’ve been had,’ he told little sister, ‘See those breasts? Berta just wanted to treat Phil to a 3-way. Now help out your big sister while Phil puts the blocks to you.’

Renee wasn’t going to enjoy herself now. Making her sister happy was never the point. She had been caught in her own game. Grudgingly, she lifted her head up to search for Berta’s nipples. Berta did her part by letting the dildo find Renee’s opening and push to her core. That lifted her chest up to her sister’s head and Renee could trap one nipple and then the other between her lips.

Fucking her sister wasn’t Berta’s secret fanasy either. But knowing that it was ruined for Renee made it easier to let the mouth sucking on her nipples excite her. She did enjoy digging the dildo into her sister. Renee was going to be too bummed to cum and she could batter her like a bitch with the rubber dick until her cunt ached.

Greg was taking an angry upward angle as he stabbed his cock into Ruth’s asshole. He was getting off more on the violation than the unused hole. That and the awful struggle Ruth was having holding her tits motionless against the bite of the clamps. But that was only the window dressing for Greg’s real game.

He pried away Berta’s suggestion that everything was normal. He let Ruth watch herself receive that cock in her ass as she was pinned helpless. He let her see his memory of her kneeling and voraciously sucking Renee’s cunt. But he placed those in front of her as if it was a movie screen. She knew it was her. She could feel it, but in some way it was already over and there was nothing she could do but be ashamed.

Moving to better let Renee suck her breasts, Berta found a slice of heaven. At a certain point poised over her sister, the base of the dildo tilted in the harness and rubbed wonderfully on her clit. Damn, she was going to have a little fun after all.

A similiar feeling was washing over Ruth, but it only made her despair. Somehow this horrible situation was doing the unthinkable. Beside all her fear and humiliation the shame of excitement was creeping. How could she like this gross unnatural act? What about the pain of having her virgin ass invaded could make her want more? And this horrible unGodly way she was restrained? It was beyond understanding that anyone would have those thoughts- how could they make her blood rise?

Greg was amused by her confusion. It was real. He was ready for a ‘poor baby’ disentegration as she realized she was in such a repugnant situation. He hadn’t considered that she might be subconsciously turned on by submission and be enough of a masochist to get pleasure from his brutal buttfucking. He was amused even as she was horrified by the revelation.

And as he heated her undesired desire with faster and faster thrusts into her quivering asshole, he felt the presence of other growing passions. Even Renee was on a heightened plateau as her cunt was ravaged, but the real heat was flowing from Berta. She was enjoying her taste of manly pleasure. Every plunge of the rubber dick into her sister was stroking more heat into her twitching box. ‘Phillp likes a finger in his ass,’ she was prompting her sister as she fucked her.

‘It’s too damn big for you,’ he poked into Ruth’s mind, ‘your ass can’t stretch around it.’ That made Ruth squeeze her sphincter to a painful tightness around his dick even as Renee’s finger pushed its way into his wife’s ass. Then he just hooked his own thrusts into Renee and she fingered Berta’s ass in time to his thrusts into Ruth’s ass.

It was a subtle network centered on his cock ramming into a woman’s ass. He was fucking three women at once in effect. That was a great feeling.

Berta came explosively and within seconds, Greg had removed all suggestion from Renee. Then she saw how bad she had really been had. She jerked her finger out of her sister’s ass with a pained look on her face. Greg began to slam into Ruth with tit-yanking collisions, driving her into a fury of shame and climax. Ruth was held in the flame of her passion for the minute and a half that it took Greg pump himself to orgasm up her dark, dry road.

Then he blanked them both. It was as if the room had suddenly become silent for Berta. She rolled off her still sister and knelt facing Greg. They made a comical couple with dicks pointing at each other, kneeling over the bodies of their trophies.

“You’d like to lick the shit off my dick, wouldn’t you?” Greg said to her.

She would have made her sister do it, but she was afraid to piss him off. She fell forward onto her hands and reached for his cock with her mouth.

“No, that’s a good idea,” he said, pulling back from her, “but you do it.”

Berta caught a glimpse of his reasoning. He wanted Renee to have the shit taste in her mouth later for some reason. But it was still a nice gesture on his part to let her play. She went right for motor control so Renee would not have the faintest memory. Renee rolled over and got to her hands and knees like the zombie she was.

She had to guide the sucking and the tongue as it swirled around seeking out the last of Ruth’s shit. She had her suck Greg hard a couple of times to make sure and then she pulled her control out, letting Renee fall lifeless to the bed on the spot. Greg turned and let Ruth down, leaving the clips dangling from her tits.

He had her stand up and face the full-length mirror on the closet door. She wasn’t really conscious, but the image of her nude with nipple clips was being recorded somewhere in her brain. Greg sent me for their clothes.

He had Ruth in a semi-squat with her hands on her thighs, trying to spin the chains when she came back with Ruth’s clothes.

“Where are Renee’s things?” she asked with consternation.

“You saw ‘em,” said Greg sending Ruth to put her clamps away in the toy drawer, “She showed up in the get-up and a coat. She’s a little weasel, isn’t she.”

It didn’t surprise Berta. She had suspected that her opinion of her sister was a little low, but this proved she knew Renee all too well. She dumped Ruth’s clothes on the bed and went to get the satin panties and the harness.

When she got back, Ruth was dressed but she looked funny. The top of her dress didn’t seem to fit right. Greg noticed her look and explained that he didn’t let Ruth hook her bra. He was also holding her panties in his hand. He held up his hand and Berta threw the red satin underwear to him.

They got the two bundled up and walked them out to Renee’s car. Berta couldn’t catch a glimmer of what was on Greg’s mind, but she knew it was a dandy from the grin on his face. He had Ruth get behind the wheel and Renee get in beside her in front. They got in the back and Greg had Ruth back out and drive a couple of houses down the block.

Then he and Berta got out. He leaned in the front door and put their panties in the glove box. Berta watched with amusement as he had Renee open her coat and Ruth open the top of her dress. He put the women in an embrace with Renee’s hand in Ruth’s bosom and two of Ruth’s fingers in Renee’s twat. He had them put their open mouths together.

Then they walked away. Behind a hedge at the edge of their property they watched as Greg let them wake up. He connected with Berta so she could see inside Ruth’s mind. Her sister, the little minx, was going with the flow. Her tongue was an unwanted intrusion in Ruth’s mouth as she was trying to reconcile the horror of finding her fingers...inside another woman.

She could hear Ruth’s hysterical screams where she stood as she saw the woman frantically trying to disengage from this strange lesbian. She wondered only briefly why she was driving as she shoved Renee away and fumbled with the door. Renee made a lunge and Ruth made her escape. Half-dressed and disheveled, Ruth ran down the street in the other direction.

They could barely restrain their laughter as they scampered back into the house.

“My dear, that was one of the best scenes ever,” Greg enthused, “That Ruth was such a find!”

It could only be better if Greg actually fucked her one of these times, Berta thought. But she was content with pleasing him. And it wasn’t as if he wasn’t seeing to her needs. There was always next time, she thought, knowing that whether or not she fucked her husband, she would be thrown into another interesting situation.