The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A MIND CONTROL STORY IN MONGOLIA PART VI

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

Subotei and Jennifer took two buses towards a distant location. It was a strange carnival out in the middle of a field. There were many people gathering, mostly Mongols. There were tents, cars, and camels everywhere. But there was a reason why Subotei came here.

He took Jennifer by the hand until they reached a particular open field full of spectators, all males. Everyone was watching a beautiful Mongolian woman having sex with a pony. Its pony dick was inside her cunt and her arms were holding towards its back, wrapped around the pony. The dick of the pony had red ribbon on it and that the further its penis went deeper into the woman’s vagina, the more it showed how the woman could take it. The crowd were cheering on. It was not just some beastiality show. In fact, it was a conest. There were some women standing by and many of them only had panties and fur coats on, since they all wanted to prove that they could handle the pony.

Subotei approached the man who ran the show. He then said to the man that Jennifer could handle that pony. The man was sat by a very large table, with some other men. They all looked dodgy and were smoking too. He took one look at Subotei and laughed, saying

“Russians and Ukrainians have no stamina. Get lost”

“She’s English.”

Subotei then ordered Jennifer to speak her usual English, like how she would talk to someone if she wanted to flirt with someone. The man was impressed. To see a British woman all the way here in Mongolia was unusual. The man the said to Subotei in their language

“Ok. You’re on. Remember that she must last longer than an hour and we will time her. You win, you get to bring back home with you roughly about ($10,000)”

“Deal”

As Jennifer was properly dressed, the man then said to Subotei that

“But she must take off her clothes and fuck the beast completely naked”

Suboteii ordered Jennifer to totally strip and the man and his associates had prepared the donkey for her. Once naked, Subotel led her and told her what to do. Right in front of the audience (males and those females who already participated), Jennifer started going below the pony and managed to get her cunt inserted right into the pony’s dick. She held on to itsd back and her legs wrapped around its back. She started letting it fuck her.

The audience cheered, since they always wanted to see a Russian or European woman perform this right in front of them. None knew that she was actually from Britain. As the cheering continued, Jennifer conitnued to fuck the pony. The men who ran this show were looking at their timers. Jennifer went beyond the “one hour” and then afterwards, the man came up to Subotei, asking him to tell ehr to stop since he was officialy the winner.

Subotei ordered Jennifer to stop and the man in charge went to his pony and led it away from Jennifer. he shouted to the audience that “she was the winner” since she lasted longer than any of the other women. As Jennifer managed to stand naked before the audience, they could all see the pony’s cum dripping out of her shaved cunt. It was a lot of cum, with some staining the front part of her legs and also dripping down on the grass fields she stood on.

Subotei collected his money and led Jennifer (with her clothes back on). They went back on the bus and headed home. Once home, Jennifer was made to cook Subotei some dinner. he looked at his living room clock. It was only 7PM. He intended to go out tonight....with his slave.

SATURDAY NIGHT—NIGHT CLUB

Subotei was properly dressed for the night. Jennifer had also been properly dressed for the night too, with a red top, golden mini skirt, fishnet stockings, red make-up, high heels and and a dog’s collar on her neck (Subotei had stolen some from his friends’ before).

The night club was called THE GREY WOLVES. Unlike western ones, they need not pay any entrance fee. Mostly Mongolian men and women went here, looking for a good time and yes, even one-night-stands too. But what Subotei had in mind was to use Jennifer as a hooker, for at least one last time.

Mnay men and women were sat by tables, enjoying their drinks. Subotei would come and approach them , asking them in Mongolian

“You guys looking for a good time”

One look at Jennifer standing beside him and they knew that he was a pimp and she, his hooker. After having been turned down from one table after another, he was about to leave the Night Club until a very nerdy looking guy ran up to him and approached him. The guy was 5 foot 7, dressed all in white and was skinny and nerdy, since he wore specs and even acted it too. The nerd said to him

“Hey. Is she your whore?”

Subotei smiled

“Why yes she is”

“Could I have her for the night???”

“You have a car?”

“Yes I do”

“Ok. She costs about ($100)”

“I can pay that”

The nerd even took out his wallet, showing that he had more than enough money to pay for her. Subotei then thought of being a bit more tougher

“She is ($100) for only half-an-hour. This is how I operate. I blindfold you. I drive you to my place. I take off your blindfold once we are at my place.”

“Deal. Except that could I have her for two hours instead. I can pay for an amount”

The nerd made a weird giggle, looking towards a blank faced Jennifer and said

“I am just so excited. I never knew that we had Russian prostitutes here in Ulan Bataar too.”

“Yes that is true. They are normally in China, Saudi Arabia and Europe. But would you want to know a secret”

The nerd giggled like an idiot

“Tell me tell me”

Subotei whispered to the nerd’s ear and said

“She is an English woman”

The nerd’s jaw dropped. He looked back at Jennifer and he then realised that she did not look like much like the average Russian or East European woman. She did look Western European and definitely not American, since many of them were fat and not have good sexy body shapes.

Subotei blindfolded the nerd and used the nerd’s car to drive them back to his place. Once they were inside the apartment, Subotei utook off the blindfolds and he then asked the nerd to pay him the money first. The nerd happily complied. Subotei ordered Jennifer in English to strip off her clothes and wait in the master bedroom.

The nerd’s saliva was dripping out and then said to Subotei

“My, she is all mine”

“Remember, I am going to time you. Now I want you to wait here first and once I get out of the room, she is all yours”

Subotei went to the master bedroom and told Jennifer what was expected of her and how she was to behave at all times while the nerd was present. She only responded

“Yes master”

Once Subotei left the master bedroom, he then winked an eye at the nerd, saying

“All yours”

The nerd had entered the master bedroom. Jennifer lied on top of Subotei’s parents’ bed. She was naked and smiled at the nerd. The nerd closed the bedroom door and as Jennfier was smiling at him erotically, he was taking off all his clothes. Once the nerd was naked, he then jumoped on the bed and told Jennifer

“I am going to fuck that sexy white pussy of yours”

“I am here to please you sir”

The nerd had tried out all sorts of sex with her. First thing he ordered was

“Give me a blowjob bitch”

He was sat on the bed, while she was kneeling by the edge of the bed, sucking off the nerd’s cock. After the blowjob, he then made her lie her back on the bed while he thrusted his dick into her cunt while kisisng her lips, then her neck and then eventually was sucking hard on both her nipples. After sucking hard, he was kissing and lapping his tongue at both pink nipples.

The nerd tired of fucking her in front and so ordered her to go on all fours on top of the bed while he took her from behind. He was pumping his dick up her ass. She seemed to be loving it (as she had been ordered to by Subotei). The nerd was cumming too quick. Jennifer’s cunt and ass was full of Mongolian cum but not that of ancient warriors like Genghis Khan or Kublai Khan but that of a nerd who was most likely to have gotten bullied anywhere at any time.

The nerd enjoyed watching this beautiful woman being stained with his cum. If Jennifer had bene herself and not under siome mind control, she would not only have kicked his ass but this was one of the people whom she would not give her time of day. Jennifer was actualy also a very strong person, both physically and mentally. Now she was a slave with no rights and must service the very people she disliked.

The nerd also tried titty fucking her. Not only did he sit on top of her body but his dick was lying between her breasts and she had to puish her own breasts, making them squeeze his dick between them. His sperm was quickly oozing out towards not only her tits but also her beautiful face. Earlier her face had already received some of his cum while giving him a blowjob. Now it was going to have more even cum. He would shout at her while slapping herface hard

“Squeeze harder. Squeeze harder. I want to see my Mongol sperm cover your English face”

When the night was over, the nerd drove back home, after Subotei gave him instructions. As for his parents bed being mucky with cum, Jennifer was isntructed to put it all in the washing machine in the kitchen and that she herself had to put on new bedcovers for his parents’ bed, as it was her own fault that the custoemr went wild with excitement.

Then that same night, Subotei was fucking Jennifer really hard. both in front and behind. She had earned him a lot of money that Saturday, both in the afternoon with the pony show and when he whored her to that nerd. Subotei was just fucking her and fucking her until he exhausted his body and mind and lied right on top of her naked body. It was never going to be this good again and and he loses his slave. But a promise was a promise.

Tomorrow, Jennifer was no longer going to Subotei’s slave but James’.

(to be continued)