The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Continuing Education

Part 2 (Conclusion)

By: Chrystal Wynd

“Now,” said the professor, “let’s talk about the upcoming final.”

We looked at each other with trepidation. After dealing with the repercussions of the previous exam, the thought of taking another test made us understandably twitchy.

“The final class is in two weeks,” said the professor. “There will be two parts to the final exam. One part will be written, which will test your overall knowledge and will occur during class next week. The other part will be a field test, which will occur after next week’s class, but before the final class. The field test will be strictly pass or fail.”

Well, that was clear enough. I was going to have to study my ass off for the written part, but it was the field test I was more worried about.

The following week was spent in constant study. Chandra, Jennifer, Tam-Li, Mercedes and I met every night for study group, and our sessions lasted long into the night. A lot of it was technical information, but we were grad students and we knew how to study.

We practiced our domination skills on each other as well. The field test was just as critical as the written. In the eyes of Professor Weeks, it was probably even more important. I was spending a lot of time topless, thanks to my classmates. They seemed to get a big kick out of making me flash my huge boobs every time I wasn’t paying attention.

Since she had taken the class the previous semester, Jennifer was the primary figure in our study sessions. She was in her eighth month now and in the full bloom of her pregnancy, but she stayed for the study sessions, no matter how late they ran. She still refused to share any privileged knowledge, but she felt the book information to be fair game and she was generous with detailed suggestions in that area. She wouldn’t reveal anything about the field test, however, except to echo the professor’s warnings to expect anything. It was not comforting.

* * *

“Explain why incremental pressure increase and duration is preferable to immediate high intensity,” said Professor Weeks. “Then give an example where immediate high intensity better serves. I suggest that you complete the multiple choice section first, however, before you begin the essay section.”

The room was silent except for the sound of our pens scratching the exams. It was a comprehensive exam that covered all aspects of the material we had encountered during the semester, but our study sessions had been thorough and we were all well prepared.

Two hours later, Professor Weeks collected the exams. We stretched, twisted and immediately began comparing answers. The professor smiled tolerantly and gave us several minutes to unwind before clearing his throat. Once he had our attention, he gave us the format for the field test.

“You will each report to the east end of the Main Street Mall on the day and time you are assigned,” said the professor. “There you will receive further instructions. If you see any of your peers after your test, you are not to share with them the nature of the test. We will meet here again next week, where you will receive your graded final and we will discuss your individual field tests. Options for those who do not pass will be discussed at that time as well. Regardless of the final results, allow me to tell you that I am pleased with this class’ overall effort, as well as the fact there were no dropouts this semester. Well done.”

* * *

I reported to the mall on the following Wednesday at two o’clock, as instructed. Just outside the east entrance, I found Professor Weeks waiting for me.

“Good afternoon, Alison,” said the professor, stepping back to allow a throng of people through the entrance. “You’re on time. That’s good. Here are your instructions.”

I nodded at his words, listening carefully.

“I am going to enter the mall after you receive your instructions. You will wait five minutes and then enter yourself. Your assignment is to walk from the east entrance to the west entrance without leaving the mall. You will have one hour. Now, besides myself, I have several assistants with abilities roaming the walkway between the two entrances. You will be accosted at various points. Make it through unscathed and you pass. You may use your abilities offensively if you feel the need and the opportunity presents itself. Do you understand your instructions, Alison?”

I nodded. “Yes, sir,” I said. The concept was easy enough. It was the actual practice that worried me. I had to maintain my mental shields and concentration in a moderately crowded public mall. This would be a true test of my skills and abilities.

The professor nodded. “Good luck to you. Begin five minutes from now. And remember, expect anything.”

Professor Weeks turned and left, and I began the five-minute countdown. My mind whirled. I had to make it all the way to the west entrance from here! I could feel my anxiety building. Me against all those minds? This was impossible! I didn’t have a chance. How the hell could I possibly block out all those abilities?

Then I took a breath and forced myself to calm down. This was my last chance to shine. All right, so I probably couldn’t do it, but I could at least make it interesting. The mall was an indoor affair built in a straight line. There were three levels to the mall, but only the first and second floors went straight through. However, the escalators, stairs and elevators were obvious destinations and would surely be watched, so sticking to the ground floor was the smart move. I wasn’t going to make it that easy for them to find me. I furiously reviewed strategies as the moment of truth approached. A fire alarm, perhaps? No, that went against the spirit of this test, and I’d likely be rescheduled for the final, or simply flunked. Fine, then. I needed a plan.

The moment arrived, and I walked through the door like I belonged in the mall. No point in drawing attention to myself by standing around like a tourist.

Drawing attention to myself? Hmmm. That gave me an idea.

I turned and walked into the first clothing shop I saw. I scanned the racks quickly until I found what I was looking for. I went to the changing room and tried it on, and it was exactly what I wanted. I left the changing room and walked to the counter, paid for my purchase and then left the shop. I had lost less than five minutes of my hour time limit.

When I walked out of the shop, every straight male in the immediate vicinity stopped to stare at me and every female and gay man looked at me with vicious envy. I had changed my reserved classroom attire for something far more daring, and my huge boobs jiggled almost painfully as I walked along in a belly-baring tank top with a plunging neckline that exposed ridiculous amounts of cleavage. The outfit was practically obscene, but I figured that, since I had these silly boobs, I might as well get some use out of them. Professor Weeks, Greg and Kelly knew what I looked like, but the other “assistants” would likely be relying on pictures to identify me...pictures that were likely taken before my unexpected boob job. In this outfit, no one was going to be looking at my face...although I had put on a cap street style, just in case they peeked.

I began making my way west. I walked for about a minute before I saw the first “agent.” The agent was intently studying every single female that walked by. The agent wasn’t discreet, but they weren’t required to be. The agent may have even been told to be obvious, since they were the first obstacle. Whatever the reason, the agent was there and was presenting as my first challenge. Unfortunately, the agent was also female.

I paused as I thought my way through the situation. My boobs weren’t likely to distract her enough to keep from recognizing me. She was checking every individual female that walked by. I couldn’t get by her without...

Every individual female? That gave me an idea.

I waited until a guy approached who was walking alone. I stepped over to him and smiled, and he smiled back, thinking himself too hot for words. I reached out, took his hand and then slipped into his psyche.

Walk with me like we’re deeply in love, I said into his mind. He blinked and nodded. I put his arm around my shoulder, slid my hand around his waist and then leaned my head against his shoulder. We began walking once more towards my destination.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

There was a pause. Then my companion said, “Michael.”

“Okay, Michael,” I said as we neared the agent, “this won’t take long. Just stay nice and calm, and try to smile.”

I felt like I was walking naked, but the girl barely gave me a cursory glance as we passed by her. The ruse was working! I had no illusions that I would make it all the way through unseen- after all, Professor Weeks, Greg and Kelly knew what I looked like- but I had no intention of trying to take on every agent at the same time. It would be impossible to block out that many psionics simultaneously, particularly if some of them decided to run distractions at the same time. I had learned my lessons well.

We continued to head west through the mall. I was whispering instructions to Michael as we walked, trying to create contingency plans, although it was unlikely he would be able to help me when crunch time came. Still, I wanted to make sure I covered as much ground as I could before I went down.

We were nearly halfway through the mall when I felt the first tickle of pressure against my mind. I had been found out.

I discreetly glanced around and spotted the agent who had tagged me. I subtly strengthened my shields and then whispered to my companion. Michael blinked, then turned around and walked away. I continued to block out the agent’s push against my defenses, but it was taking more concentration then I had expected, and it was slowing me down. I put a hand to my head and feigned a great struggle, and I felt a surge of exultation coming from my opponent.

Then the pressure disappeared as Michael bumped into the agent.

Seeing it was Michael, the agent realized immediately it was a ruse, but it was too late. I slipped inside the agent’s mind during the momentary drop in his defenses and neutralized him.

That was two. Yes!

I smiled, feeling the rush of accomplishment. I turned back to start my westward trek once more.

And ran directly into Kelly.

I never had a chance. In desperation I slammed the full force of my will into my shields, but she was already inside my head. I felt the wave of bovine calmness wash over me, and although a small part of my brain shrieked in frustration, it was only a small part. I had been taken just like that.

“Sorry, Alison,” said Kelly. “Bad luck on your part. I’m stationed at this kiosk because this is where the consequences are performed in case of failure. You happened to run into me.”

She guided me by my arm into the kiosk, which was stationed in the middle of the mall walkway. In my serene state, I couldn’t tell what business the kiosk specialized in. Kelly, however, apparently knew quite well.

“Hello, Henry,” said Kelly. “Let’s make this one a tongue stud, okay?”

The man named Henry nodded, and he gathered his supplies. Then he approached me with a clamp in his hand. I looked at him blankly. Henry looked at Kelly.

“Alison,” said Kelly, “stick out your tongue.”

I blinked, then stuck out my tongue. Henry attached the clamp to the tip of my tongue and then stretched it out as far as he could. He became more confident at my lack of reaction, and finally he drew out his needle and slid it through my tongue.

I showed no reaction the entire time. I knew he was doing something to my mouth, but it didn’t seem to be important. When he finished, he unhooked the clamp and stepped back, nodding.

“There you go,” he said. “Locked, like you asked. She’ll have to use a special tool to remove the stud, you know.”

“I know,” said Kelly. “Let me have that tool now.”

Henry turned to retrieve the tool while Kelly waited. I could see over Kelly’s shoulder and I could see a man approaching. Kelly’s back was turned, so she never noticed Michael until he ran directly into her.

Kelly gasped as she stumbled forward. She spun around and her arms pin-wheeled, but she couldn’t keep her balance and she fell on her ass. My mind was suddenly active, and I reacted with as much speed as I could as I desperately pushed into Kelly’s mind. Both our eyes widened as I found myself inside her shields, firmly grasping her psyche. Before my eyes, Kelly’s face suddenly relaxed and she stopped trying to get up.

I waited for my heart to stop pounding. I had somehow done the impossible...I had managed to escape capture. It had cost me a pierced tongue, and I had lost a chunk of time, but I still had fifteen minutes and a fighting chance to pass the final field test!

There were still obstacles, however, and it wasn’t difficult to figure out who my next challenge would be. Greg.

I moved my tongue around trying to get used to the weight and burning discomfort of my piercing as I thought my way through the problem. Trying to fight off Greg while holding on to Kelly was a bad idea. I would have to send Kelly away. But if she got too far away, I’d lose my hold on her. I had to...

Then I had an idea.

I had to get close to Greg. His range was much more expansive than mine. I told Michael to head east as fast as he could. I couldn’t afford to try to hold him and Kelly at the same time. Then I whispered instructions to Kelly and we began to head west at last.

Two minutes later I spotted Greg. He was leaning casually against a wall watching the passers-by. He hadn’t seen me yet.

I let my face become relaxed and I had Kelly hold me by my arm. She walked toward Greg, leading me by the arm. Greg looked up as we approached.

He looked me over. “Wow,” he said. “That’s a heck of an outfit she chose. An attention-grabber for sure. Nice work catching her, Kel.” Then his eyes widened as Kelly stepped forward, cupped his balls and kissed him passionately on the lips.

His thought processes were pure chaos. It was almost too easy to step in and take hold of his mind. The strain of my untried mind holding two well-trained minds was terrific, however, and I had to do something immediately or I was going to be captured again.

In desperation, I led Greg and Kelly to a maintenance hallway that was out of sight. I locked Kelly into an obsession with Greg’s cock, and she immediately dropped to her knees, took out Greg’s cock and slid her mouth over him. I locked Greg in place and set him up so he wouldn’t be released until he came. I was untrained in these techniques and I knew damn well they wouldn’t hold more than a minute or two, but that didn’t matter because I only had five minutes to reach the west entrance anyway. Kelly’s wet mouth was sliding over Greg’s hard cock as I turned and ran out of the tunnel.

I raced towards the west entrance of the mall as fast as my feet would carry me. My boobs bounced painfully despite my arm holding them in place and every eye in the area was on me as I ran heedlessly towards my goal. I knew by now that Greg and Kelly had to be pursuing me, and possibly other agents as well. Subtlety could no longer win this one. It had become a foot race.

The west entrance of the mall loomed ahead, and it had never looked so good. Holding my boobs had slowed me down, but I pressed forward regardless. I could feel Greg and Kelly’s minds pressing in on mine as they got within range, and I steeled my mental defenses, preventing them from taking me. Elation surged through me. I was seconds away from victory!

And then Professor Weeks stepped in front of me.

I crashed into the professor, but he had braced himself. I bounced off him and fell backwards onto my ass, my legs splaying open, my hands on the ground. Stunned, I looked up and tried to rally my disjointed thoughts, but it was too late. He took me.

“Alison,” said the professor, “you have failed.” I could only stare at him stupidly, my jaw slack and open.

He got me to my feet and led me to a security office. Once there, he put me back on my knees and unzipped his pants. Bemused, I reached in and pulled out his cock.

It was the most amazing cock I had ever seen. I knew what to do with amazing cocks like this one. I slid my tongue along the underside and shuddered in pleasure as my tongue piercing seemed to amplify the sensations in my mouth, despite the intense burning. That shaft tasted incredible. Soon my tightly wrapped lips were sliding relentlessly over that hardness. A small part of my mind noticed that Greg and Kelly were watching me give the professor this blowjob, but it didn’t seem important. Then, my cheeks puffed out, my lips wrapped around the base of his cock, I felt him harden and thicken even more, and then my mouth was filling with hot cum. I could feel my belly filling and I squealed in heated need as his orgasm triggered my own. The cock in my mouth muffled my moans, but, finally, I drained his shaft fully and sat back on my heels with a giggle, my hand wiping my mouth. A grad student with a full belly.

And just like that, my final test was over.

* * *

We arrived for our final class. There was little to do except wait for the professor, so we compared notes.

Chandra and Jennifer had passed the field test. Tam-Li, Mercedes and I had failed. Mercedes had received nipple piercings and was not happy about it. Poor Tam-Li had received a clit piercing, and she couldn’t stop blushing. Apparently even a ten-foot walk gave the Asian girl an orgasm now, despite the burning discomfort.

“I have hoops in my nipples!” said Mercedes. “They are hard all the time now! And sensitive! Mierda!”

“Damn,” I said. “That mutht be weally dithtwacting.” I still couldn’t speak clearly, thanks to my tongue piercing. Grrrr!

“It is,” said Mercedes, “although I think that Tam-Li has a more distracting piercing. The clitoris? Ouch!”

Tam-Li looked at the top of her desk, her cheeks bright red. I suspected she was feeling the effects of her piercing even as we spoke about it. Then she was saved by the arrival of Professor Weeks.

“Good morning, class,” said the professor. “Your written exams have all been graded, and may I congratulate you all on your efforts. Despite the difficulty of the exam, everybody received a passing mark. Congratulations.”

Everybody nodded, digesting the information. I blushed and looked at my desk, remembering that the last time I had seen Professor Weeks was when I had his cock in my mouth.

“Now, as for the field tests, we had a lower percentage of passing marks,” said the professor. “Tam-Li and Mercedes, I’m sorry to say, were unable to achieve the objective and therefore received failing grades for the field test. However, we extend congratulations to Chandra, Jennifer and Alison, who did manage to achieve the stated objective of reaching the west entrance of the mall. It is rare for more than half the students in the same class to pass the field test, and that makes me doubly proud of this class. Well done.”

My eyebrows threatened to leap off the top of my head. “Um, professor, I didn’t...”

Professor Weeks raised his hand. “Not yet, Alison. We’ll get to it.”

I nodded, puzzled.

“Because you are all on the same track, we’ll cover this now rather than later,” said the professor. He walked over and handed a graded test to Jennifer. “Jennifer, you passed all three tests and the written exam as well. It took two tries, but you have passed the class. Congratulations.”

Jennifer put a hand on her hugely swollen belly and beamed as everybody clapped for her.

The professor turned and handed a graded paper to Chandra. The pretty black girl looked at the professor expectantly.

“Chandra,” he said, “you stumbled on the first test, but you passed both the following test and the field test, and you passed the written final as well. Impressively, you have passed the class on your first try. Congratulations.”

Chandra’s face split into a huge smile as everybody clapped once again. She and Jennifer hugged.

The professor turned and handed a graded paper to Mercedes. The Hispanic girl glanced at her grade, then looked at Professor Weeks.

“Mercedes,” he said, “you passed the initial test, but you failed the second test and you failed the field test as well.” He looked at her nipples significantly. “You did pass the written final, but not convincingly enough to warrant a passing grade. There was some discussion of your potential, but it was decided that you are ruled too much by your emotions at this time. You have failed. If you wish to remain in this track of study, you must repeat this class. I suggest you work on controlling your emotional state during the holiday break if you decide you wish to return.”

Mercedes looked like she wanted to argue, but the significance of the professor’s words appeared to take hold. She closed her mouth and nodded to indicate she understood.

The professor handed a graded paper to Tam-Li.

“Tam-Li,” said the professor, “you have failed both tests and the field test as well. You passed the written exam with a high mark, but not high enough for us to overlook your practical study failures. You have failed, and you are now considered to be on academic probation for this track of study. If you decide to remain in this track, you must repeat this course. You will only be given one more chance to pass this class.”

Tam-Li looked disappointed, but not surprised. She nodded to indicate her understanding.

“And that brings us to Alison,” said the professor. “An interesting case, you are. You failed the first and second exam, although you performed well in both cases. You scored the highest mark of all in the written exam, and you performed extraordinarily in the field test. In fact, your field test has been the subject of much conversation amongst the faculty.”

The professor handed me my graded final exam. A huge red “A” filled the top of the page, with the words Well done! written underneath.

“Some of the discussion centered on the actual objective,” continued the professor. “Some argued that you needed to actually pass through the doors to achieve the objective. Others said no, you were close enough to the doors for it to count as a win. Some objected to your using the innocents in the area, while others argued that you used whatever was at hand, like a true field agent would do. Some argued that you had been captured; others said that capture didn’t equate failure until the hour had passed. Everyone agreed that you were quite clever in many ways, but in some ways, your escape was pure luck. In other words, Alison, you’ve got the entire Psionics faculty in full heated debate. For that, I congratulate you.”

“The bottom line, at any rate, is it was decided your ‘loss’ should be overturned and your objective should be considered met,” said the professor. “However, it was also decided that you are still too undisciplined to be considered to have passed this class at this time. After still more debate, it was decided that you would repeat this class. However, the class you have just finished will be considered an audit and will not count against your overall GPA, and thus will not count as a black mark on your record. No harm, no foul, so to speak. So, although you did not pass, I think congratulations are still in order.”

I found myself smiling as the others clapped for me.

“So, in that caythe, Pwofessor Weeks...” I said.

“Yes, Alison?”

“Well...the tongue pierthing...and the, um, boobsth...?”

Professor Weeks actually smiled as he patted me on the shoulder. “You keep them, dear. Lessons are never wasted here at MC University.”

THE END