The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mab About the Boy

By Captain Eazy

10

. . .love have lent you twenty thousand tongues,
And every tongue more moving than your own,
Bewitching like the wanton mermaid’s songs.
William Shakespeare, Venus and Adonis.

At midnight, the rain that Maeve had earlier wished away came back with redoubled force, drumming on the windows and the roof. In Maeve’s apartment, Joey lay sprawled on the floor, naked and unconscious, his eyes closed, his cock flaccid, but a wide smile remained pasted on his face. “Do you think we killed him?” Nancy asked with a giggle, stretching out her foot to prod Joey with a bare toe as she and Maeve cuddled on the sofa.

Absently and fondly fingering Nancy’s perfect little slit, Maeve arched her back and stretched, enjoying the full bouncy feel of her new breasts. “No,” she said. “He’s just tired, that’s all. He’s pretty damn good at fucking, though, isn’t he?”

“I never had any complaints,” smiled Nancy. She reached out to caress one of Maeve’s fabulous breasts, causing the nipple to sharpen with lewd hunger. “Until tonight, that is” she whispered. “Having Joey’s cock in me doesn’t seem to matter to me at all right now. You’re making me feel so horny. God, I think you turned me gay!”

“No, I just showed you that you really, really like sex a lot,” Maeve said, changing her rhythm. “How’s that?”

“Good, good. Mmm. I like that.” Nancy licked her lips. “I can’t believe I really went down on you!”

“You did, while I was sucking off your boyfriend. And you did a fine job of it, too!”

“Really?” Nancy tweaked her nipple. “Did I . . . did it feel, you know? Okay?”

“Of course it did,” said Maeve with a laugh. “You made me cum my brains out, couldn’t you tell? A girl always knows how to do that a lot better than any boy does! Did Joey ever eat you out?”

The storm outside hissed with heavy rain. Nancy scrunched up her face. “Well, he sort of did, I guess. But you know, he, uh . . . it’s not nice to say it.”

Very slowly, Maeve slipped two fingers inside Nancy’s tight, hot little pussy and began to wriggle them. “That’s nice, though, isn’t it?”

Squirming and gasping, Nancy agreed, “Oh, yeah, it totally is!”

“Yeah, your pussy is very nice, very sweet. So why isn’t it nice to talk about your boyfriend licking you down there?”

“Oh, yes, do that!” Nancy groaned. “Uh, well. Because, you know. He just wasn’t all that good. He knew about my clit and all, but he thought that licking me there, you know, my clit, was all there was to it, and he never started slow or anything, he never paid any attention to my labia . . . oh, yes! . . . the way you do, and he’d lap my clit like a thirsty dog drinking water until it was all like numb! And then I couldn’t cum even when he fucked me.”

Maeve rolled over, stretched out, and lowered her head, nuzzling her neighbor’s pussy. She smelled wonderful, sexy and charged. “You should tell him,” she whispered in a naughty voice, “to do this.” She very gently licked just below the hooded pink clit, at the very top of Nancy’s entrance. Nancy shivered involuntarily. Maeve moved her lips a little lower. “. . . And this. Mm.” She delicately lipped the frilly, delightful folds of Nancy’s labia, using lots of saliva. Nancy whimpered as deliberately, with maddening slowness, Maeve pumped her tight pussy with two fingers. “Mm. And then he could finish you . . . like this.”

Slyly curving her fingers to stimulate Nancy’s G-spot, Maeve softly assaulted her friend’s engorged clit with her pointed tongue, fluttering like a butterfly courting a daisy, and almost immediately Nancy bucked and groaned. “Omigod, I’m cumming again!”

The rain lashed, as if the sky were sharing her orgasm. Maeve glanced ruefully over at Joey—still down for the count—and then stroked and petted Nancy for a few minutes as she slipped happily down the far slope of climax. Then Maeve stood up, turned, and, holding onto the other girl’s hands, she pulled her up to her feet. “I want you to go somewhere with me,” Maeve said mischievously. “It’s something wild and weird, but you’ll love it. Trust me?”

Nancy’s green eyes were uncertain for a moment, apprehensive, but she took a deep breath and whispered, " . . . Yes.”

“Good.” Maeve kissed her. “You’re gonna love it.”

From the closet Maeve took two raincoats, her old brown one and a newer cream-colored trenchcoat. She tossed the older one to Nancy. “Here, put this on.”

“We’re going out? In this storm?”

“It’s a warm night! Trust me!”

“But my panties, my bra—”

“They’ll be safe with Joey. They wouldn’t fit him, anyway! Just throw the coat on. Oh, wait a minute—sand spurs!”

Maeve put on the trenchcoat—just the raincoat over her bare flesh—and Nancy did the same, though with a kind of tentative reluctance. Maeve tossed Nancy a pair of brightly-colored flip-flops, put on a second pair herself, fished her keys from her purse and said, “Come on.” She opened the front door of the apartment house, and a disgruntled-looking Tybalt, who had been huddled against the door under the scant protection of the eaves, tumbled in. He was not soaked, but pretty damp. “Forgot about him!” Maeve said. She opened the apartment door, and Tybalt stalked inside, tail lashing. “Come on,” Maeve said.

“It feels so weird,” whimpered Nancy. “With just the coat on and nothing under it.”

You’re under it. C’mon, it’s sexy, and who’s it hurting? Damn, look at the rain! Get ready, here we go—whee!”

The rain was a downpour. The girls shrieked as they dashed through pitchforks of rain to Maeve’s car, and when they piled into it, their hair was streaming. “This is crazy,” Nancy observed, wiping the sodden red tendrils from her eyes.

Maeve started the engine. “Be crazy for this one night. You won’t regret it!”

“I’m in your hands,” Nancy said.

“Good girl!”

No one was out on the streets in the blinding rain, but even so Maeve drove carefully and slowly over to Duende Beach. When they parked at the deserted overlook, the ocean wasn’t even visible in the headlights’ glare. “Come on,” Maeve laughed, squirming out of her raincoat and toeing off her thong sandals. “No one’s around to see us. This is wonderful!”

“I can’t!”

Naked again, Maeve opened her car door. “Sure you can! Just don’t lock the car so we can get back in it!”

Maeve went round to the passenger side, opened the door, and pulled Nancy out. She kissed her while her busy fingers unbuttoned the raincoat and peeled it away. Then she tossed the coat into the front seat of the car. She quickly stooped, took off Nancy’s flip-flops, and tossed them in on top of the coat, slammed the car door, and grabbed Nancy’s hand. “This way!”

They ran through tussocks of sodden sea-oaks down a zigzag path to the beach. The rain was like a thrumming, hard, but wonderfully warm shower, massaging Maeve all over, back, butt, boobs. They reached the beach, the sand hard-packed and drenched beneath their bare feet, and off to the left Maeve heard the surf rolling in and crashing, pumped up by the wind and the rain. “Now we dance!” Maeve shouted above its roar. “Ever take ballet?”

“No!” Nancy yelled back. “Maeve, we’re naked!

“So what? I like you naked! Okay, here’s what we’re going to do.”

Nancy had never taken ballet, but she was a quick learner, and though she was far from an expert, she had a kind of natural grace that made the dance moves come easy to her. Both girls were drenched, wet as seals, and in the darkness they could barely see each other, but laughing and clinging to each other, they started to pace through the movements. Finally, Maeve showed Nancy how to do a fouetté en tournant. “This is the money step,” Maeve said into Nancy’s ear. “If a ballerina can do thirty-two of these in one set, she’s hot stuff! We won’t be able to do that many, but let’s see how many we can clock up. Ready? Okay, remember the steps leading into it. Here we go! Ready? One, two, three—”

They danced naked, skyclad as Mab had called it, side by side on the beach, in the drenching rain, with Maeve chanting under her breath, calling on the Fairy Queen to observe them, to take their danced circles as an offering to her, and to come to them—or to take them to her. Nancy managed only a few of the turns before she stumbled and fell flat on her ass, yipping with laughter. “This is so insane!”

Maeve pulled her to her feet and asked, “Are you hurt?”

“No, no, not at all! Just got sand in the crack of my butt!”

Maeve hugged her, reached around, and massaged her ass cheeks. “Let the rain wash it out,” she said, and she kissed Nancy open-mouthed as they revolved slowly around each other, sheets of rain pouring off their flesh. Their tongues met—God, kissing another girl made Maeve feel so hot!

Somewhere in the middle of the kiss, the rain simply faded away. And so did the ocean. All sounds softened until there was only a gentle rustle of the breeze in treetops and the quiet chirring of crickets.

Nancy noticed the change and pulled away, blinking in a kind of silvery faint glow under a cloudless velvet-black sky thickly scattered with stars. “What? What happened? Where’s the ocean? My God, what happened?”

“Welcome to my realm.”

Holding Nancy’s hand, Maeve turned her toward the smiling figure of Mab, not far away in what seemed to be a round clearing, a glade in a wood. Under the soles of her feet, Maeve felt a soft, cool cushion of fresh leaves, and at each step a fresh, minty aroma rose around her; a few yards away, on all sides, she could just make out the silhouettes of trees reaching for the midnight-black sky where a billion strange stars twinkled. “Bow,” she said to Nancy. “Don’t curtsy. Bow.”

Both of the girls inclined their heads. When Maeve looked up again, Mab was coming toward them, her steps sinuous, swaying as she walked. At first she thought that Mab was wearing some kind of spangled black catsuit, but then she saw the glimmering reflected glows on the rounded curves of hip and breasts and realized that the Fairy Queen was wearing something very like quicksilver: a coating of perfectly reflective chrome-like metal, only it clung as close to her body as skin. Stars gleamed in her breasts. The stuff covered her from neck to toes, so that she looked as if she had a living metal body, a statue of a divine woman cast in pure polished silver by a master sculptor. When she reached to caress Maeve’s cheek, though, the hand felt soft and living. “What have you brought me?” she asked with a smile.

“My queen,” said Maeve, “this is my friend and lover Nancy.” She put her palm on Nancy’s ass and gave her still-damp cheek a friendly pat and caress. “She would like to adore you.”

Nancy was breathing hard, trembling a little at the shock of it all.

Mab tilted her head, gazing with penetrating eyes at the quivering Nancy. She reached out and put her fingers beneath Nancy’s chin, softly raised her head, and stood smiling and gazing down into her eyes. “How delightful. Come.”

The two girls followed her across the clearing and down a winding track weaving in and out of the night forest. In another clearing—the one with the reflecting pool, Maeve saw—Mab had Nancy look at her reflection and change her appearance, just as Maeve had done. “I’m dreaming,” Nancy whispered.

“If it’s a dream, indulge yourself,” tempted Maeve, itching for Nancy to take the full plunge. She gave the other girl’s buttock a loving squeeze.

And so . . .

Nancy’s tidy, pretty 36-C bosom became as full and as lewdly nippled as Maeve’s. Her hair—she confessed that she had never really liked being a redhead, but was too reluctant to dye it—became an inky black mane, shimmering and splendid, and she reshaped her face just a little, so that her eyes were a bit tilted like Maeve’s, taking on an impish, pixie-like cast.

And then somehow they had gone through the image and into the grotto where Mab had them sit at her table. Flying fairies circled them, glowing a warm yellow, and Maeve noticed they seemed larger, no longer firefly-sized but maybe an inch long now, their tiny arms and legs visible. Some were like miniature winged humans, others nearly insectile, like Léanth, the one that had briefly clung to her nipple. But Maeve couldn’t spend much time observing them, though—not when the alluring, desirable Mab was present. In the mellow candlelight, her outfit was truly stunning: skin-tight, covering every part of her body beneath her chin, so snug and thin that it showed every smooth curve of her luscious body, every tiniest detail of her erect nipples, her deeply scooped navel, the inviting split of her sex. Gleaming, she was a mirror-woman whose skin was so reflective that Maeve could see in it the distorted reflection of her own lustful expression.

“Take,” Mab said as a basket of fruit appeared, and a flagon of wine. “Eat. Drink.”

“I can’t,” Nancy said with an apologetic smile. “I’m still stuffed. I mean, I ate so much earlier—”

“Here.” Maeve held up a plum, purple and taut-skinned. “I’ll help. We did this once before, remember?” She crooked a bawdy eyebrow.

Nancy’s newly reshaped eyes became lewdly dreamy. Yes, they had taken just such a plum between them: the swollen head of Joey’s cock, Nancy’s eager mouth on one side, Maeve’s on the other. “All right. I’ll try.” Nancy leaned forward, opened her lips, and Maeve did the same. They held the plum between them, not with their fingers but with lips and tongue.

“Good, good,” crooned Mab. “Bite it. Suck the juices.”

Maeve felt Nancy’s teeth crunch through the plum’s skin. As she bit down, too, she couldn’t keep from feeling a leap of exaltation. Sweet juice filled her mouth, delicious, intoxicating. Maeve swallowed it, thinking that Nancy was going to make such a wonderful votaress for Mab.

On the other side of the plum, Nancy was greedily slurping the juice and flesh, making little purring noises of pleasure. They pressed closer together, breasts flattening against each other, and Maeve felt a stray trickle of juice. It would be fun having Nancy lick it up. Such nice fun.

Nancy would be a wonderful devotee.

And such a scrumptious little sex slave for Maeve.

Mmm. Suck the juices.

Mmm.

Suck.

Suck . . . .

11

A single night in the fairy realm is as a hundred years on earth.

Okay, not really. Maeve and Nancy got back to the apartment at . . . just one a.m.! Though they both could have sworn that they had spent at least a day and a night caressing, licking, and pleasing Mab, exploring her opulent body, making her cum and cumming themselves in return, in actuality less than an hour had passed at home. The rain had tapered down to a steady silver shower, and the girls had driven back without bothering to put on even their raincoats. “What if we get stopped?” giggled Nancy.

“I hope we do,” Maeve said. “By a hunky traffic cop!”

But no such luck and no such fuck, as Maeve cheerfully commented when she turned into the driveway. Nancy said, “I wonder if Deena’s awake.”

It wasn’t possible to tell, because the third apartment was on the far side of the house, with no windows showing on the driveway side. “You want to seduce Deena!” Maeve accused.

“Well . . . she’s always so serious and all! But she’s got a good body. Do you think we could—”

“Not tonight,” Maeve said. “Later on, well, we’ll see. Come on.”

Inside, they roused Joey, or at least got him conscious and sent him on his way. “Do you think he’s okay to drive?” asked Nancy

“Sure,” Maeve said. “It’s not like being drunk. Well, I guess it is a little, but the town’s pretty dead tonight. He’ll get home O.K.”

And then they were alone in Maeve’s apartment, two nude and still damp girls. “Well?” asked Nancy, raising her eyebrow.

Maeve gave her a lascivious wink. “Now we need to get to bed. But not necessarily to sleep. Mm. Do you know you have to do anything I tell you to do now?”

Nancy rolled her eyes. “No, I don’t!”

“On your knees.”

Nancy immediately dropped. “I don’t have to do this,” she pointed out. “I want to see what you’re planning, that’s all.”

Roguishly, Maeve stepped forward, her feet far apart, straddling Nancy’s bent knees. “Lick me,” she ordered, reaching down to pull and spread her pussy wide.

Nancy was staring at the offered pinkness with fascination. “Yeah, but I want to do that,” she sighed, and she did, tonguing Maeve tenderly and slowly to a great orgasm that nearly buckled the standing girl’s knees.

Maeve chuckled. “That felt good. Stand up. Let’s go into the bedroom.” She stooped and snagged Nancy’s discarded pale panties.

“You’re not gonna make me wear those!” exclaimed Nancy, getting to her feet. “If we’re going to bed, I want to be naked.”

“Lie on the bed,” Maeve instructed. “Yes, that’s right. On your back. Oh, baby, you look so sexy! Put your hands up over your head. Grab hold of the top rail.”

Nancy did as she was told, her green eyes puzzled. “I’m just doing this to humor you. What is this supposed to prove?”

Maeve straddled her, kneeling on the bed, knees cupped in Nancy’s armpits, and tugged the panties into a knot on the rail. She pulled one leg opening over Nancy’s right wrist, the other over her left. “Okay,” she said. “You’re tied up! You can’t escape no matter how you try until I let you go.”

Nancy gave her a reproving smirk. “Yeah, right.”

Maeve challenged her: “Try if you want to.”

Nancy wriggled between Maeve’s thighs, her new, fuller breasts jiggling most provocatively. “But I don’t want to.”

“Okay, then, just lie there.” Maeve crept up, lying atop Nancy so that her pubis pressed into the lower part of the redhead’s belly. She held onto the bed rail and leaned down until her tits swung just above Nancy’s lips. “Suck these,” she said.

“I don’t have to,” Nancy insisted. But when Maeve swayed so that her stiff nipples brushed Nancy’s closed lips, she murmured, “But I want to.” She licked, then sucked, Maeve’s left breast. Maeve felt the flow of her uncanny milk and shivered as she came. Then she had Nancy suckle her right tit.

“How do I taste?”

“Good. Good. I want more. This is like . . . like Hers.”

“You’ll be able to do it too,” Maeve promised. “Have the guys suck your nipples, and they’re like your slaves then. Just like you’re my little slave now. And baby, it feels so fucking good! Wait ‘till you try it!” To Nancy’s petulant protest, Maeve pushed herself up, moving her breasts beyond the reach of the other girl’s lips and tongue. “Now you’re mine,” she said.

“You’re making me all horny!” pouted Nancy, licking the last glazed drops from her lips. “Go down on me. Something. Please. I want to cum!”

“We’ll see.” Maeve hopped off the bed and flounced out. In the living room she took the wand from its place on the bookshelf. Back in the bedroom she opened a dresser drawer and took out her vibe, a smooth bullet-shaped eight-inch battery powered rod of joy, made of a soft gel. Her life preserver.

“Are you going to use that on me?” Nancy asked, sniggering. Very quietly, she pretended to moan: “Ooh. Help. She’s gonna torture me. This is awful.” She spread her thighs wide. “Somebody rescue me.” Her voice trailed off into a gurgling laugh.

“You just watch, Miss Smarty Pantsless! I’m going to do some serious magic here.” Maeve laid the vibrator on the bed and waved the wand over it. “Let me see: Soft and bendy, and nice and long, good and thick, a double dong!”

“Damn!” Nancy’s eyes widened as the vibrator grew. It transformed there on the bed from a flesh colored but fake-looking schlong to a shiny red tube some eighteen inches long and thick in proportion. The double dildo had two helmets, one on each end, that looked very realistic, with a pronounced glans and frenulum. The tips even had slits!

Maeve put the wand into the drawer, then sat on the bed, sliding up until her outspread thighs slipped underneath Nancy’s raised and open legs. She leaned forward and rubbed one end of the floppy, semi-rigid dong against Nancy’s slit. The bound girl writhed and squirmed, and then, in a surprised and excited voice, she exclaimed, “Oh! I—I can’t get loose!”

“Do you want to?”

Nancy bit her lip and gave Maeve a submissive smile. “N-no. . . .”

“You’re getting all wet and nice,” crooned Maeve. “You really, really want to feel this pushing inside you. You’re trapped. You can’t get away from me. I can do anything I want to you, I can make you cum until you’re out of your mind. Or not. I can make you feel so-o-o nice, but you’ve got to do everything I say.”

Nancy was trying to thrust her pelvis down, trying to engulf the soft dildo. “Nghh! Ahhh . . . . Maeve, please . . . don’t just rub it against me like that . . . I really need it inside me.”

“Do you have to do everything I say?”

Nancy’s chest was heaving, her boobs bouncing prettily “Mnn—y-yeah, I do, if you’ll just—God, I can’t stand it! Put it in me, please, please put it in me.”

Maeve studied Nancy’s open, pink, wet slit as she wriggled the dong head against it. The tip glistened with Nancy’s eager juices. “Say you have to obey me,” Maeve told the other girl softly.

“I—I h-have to obey you,” Nancy groaned. “I want to obey you. Tell me what you desire and I’ll do it, I don’t care how dirty it is! But put it in me now, please. Please put it inside me.”

“Since you ask so nicely.”

Holding the soft dildo between fingers and pressing thumb, Maeve began to slip the shaft into Nancy’s eager opening. Nancy almost sobbed with passion as her nether lips parted smoothly to accept the shaft. An inch slipped in, two, three, four, six! Already Nancy was trembling, panting, her breaths coming in quick little “Ah’s!”

“Now me,” Maeve said. She scooted her butt forward and leaned back and began feeding the other end of the dong into her own pussy. It felt great, so much like a real cock—it even stiffened as she began to move it, the way a boy’s dick would have done! She reached down and grasped the tube-like dong at the halfway point between their two bodies and began to pump back and forth, deliberately and sensuously. As the dong penetrated her, it slipped partly out of Nancy; when it went back into Nancy, it glided out of her. “Fuck,” Maeve murmured. “Go ahead, fuck it,” and Nancy obediently began to pump. When Maeve was sure the rhythm was right, she let go of the dong and held it with just her pussy, moving her own ass back and forth in perfect rhythm with the other girl’s movements, so she and Nancy were sensuously fucking each other with it. Leaning back, Maeve admired how plump Nancy’s altered breasts were, how brazenly her coral-colored nipples thrust. Nancy’s head lay thrown back on the pillow, rolling from side to side as she clenched her teeth and moaned in mounting pleasure.

“You like?” Maeve teased, pushing the shaft deep, deep into Nancy. “You like that?”

“F-fuck me harder,” Nancy pleaded. “Make me cum, please!”

“You’re gonna obey me, right?”

“Oh, yeah! Faster, please!”

“You love me.”

“I love you!”

“You’ll obey me.”

“I’ll obey you!”

“Fuck me, then. We’ll both cum!”

They started to pound down on the shaft, but still keeping in rhythm, and then Maeve couldn’t talk any more as she felt the delicious pressure building, building, building to a blinding, thrashing climax.

They both screamed simultaneously.

It was very good.

* * *

The next day a pleasantly exhausted Maeve sent Nancy off to school, telling her exactly what—and who—to do so that she would have lots of free time later. Nancy, a responsible and serious student who had never before missed a single class, didn’t even object. Seducing her teachers into docile servants who would give her straight A’s and release her from the last weeks of school delighted her. And Maeve’s promise to make her cum like crazy when she returned that evening seemed to be, well, an inspiration to guarantee her best efforts.

Maeve lingered in bed until eleven, then got up, showered, and hummed around the kitchen naked, making herself breakfast: cornflakes, milk, a banana, toast. Afterward, with the wand, she tried to clothe herself in one of those chrome-shiny skinsuits, like Mab had worn, but she couldn’t pull that off—yet. She succeeded in conjuring a bodysuit, but it was more like an extremely fine-mesh silvery-gray Lycra than quicksilver. Shoot.

Tybalt sat on the floor looking on disapprovingly. With a sigh, Maeve said, “I wish you could talk, like when I imagined you said something. Okay, let’s try: Umm, Tybalt, Cat Prince, be glad, rejoice! My magic gives you a human voice!” She flicked the wand.

Tybalt started to wash his paws.

“Say something,” Maeve said.

Tybalt purred. Insultingly.

“Speak English,” she said.

The animal gave her a superior gaze. “I don’t see why.”

Maeve yelped in surprise. “I did it!”

“You are a very stupid human person,” the cat informed her. “You are getting into all sorts of trouble.”

“You’re crazy. I’m having the time of my life.”

“Never trust fairies. Take it from me. I’ve studied them. Well, I’ve eaten a few. Nasty little buggers.”

“Mab is a great queen.”

“You think so?”

“Listen, Litter Boy, I’ve had more fucking in the last few days than I’d had in my whole life!”

“That’s a point,” Tybalt conceded. “I am, in a general and theoretical way, all in favor of fucking. At least I would have been if you hadn’t had my damn balls cut off!”

“Oh.” Maeve blushed. “I didn’t—I mean you were just a kitten—the pound wouldn’t let me keep you unless I had you fixed.”

“Well, you never asked me, did you?”

Maeve shook her head. This was crazy. Having a conversation with a housecat. A gelded housecat. “Um . . . want me to see if I can use the wand to help you?”

Tybalt tilted his head to one side. “Make them grow back? I don’t think you can. You can’t even cover up those lumpy things with silver.”

“Oh. You saw me try that?”

“I have seen just about every part of you, and everything you’ve done. Don’t you know why you can’t duplicate Mab’s costumes? She doesn’t want you to! They set her apart and make her special. She doesn’t want just anybody looking like her. She figures you’ll be satisfied as long as she gives you her permission to fuck all the guys you want. I like that Joey fellow better than the other one, by the way. I slept on his head for a while.”

“Want me to—um?” Maeve waggled the wand.

“Look, fairy magic is dangerous. I tried to kill the brannie that—”

“The what?”

“That flying creature, remember? I caught it, you took it away from me? That was a brannie, a brownie, a hobgoblin. One of the messenger fairies.”

“Léanth? But he was harmless! He liked my tit!”

“Oh, sure. Regular little sex fiends, those brannies. If you keep screwing the way you started, you’ll pump that creature right up to man-sized, and then he’ll want to fuck you, and if Mab tells you to you’ll have to—”

“Wait, wait. I know that Mab wanted me to make men cum—”

“Sure she did. Every time a minion of Mab makes a man cum, the psychic energy of release shoots into the fairy realm, and the fairies grow a little bit, see? They feed off sexual energy.”

“Hold on a minute. How do you know so much about this stuff? You’re a cat!”

“Part of it is being a cat. We have mysterious feline senses. And part of it is that when you go off all day and leave the TV on Animal Planet so I won’t feel so lonely, I always bat the remote around until I’ve found a channel I like better. I’ve seen shows about witches, ghosts, Nostradamus, ancient curses, and fairies. The History Channel.”

“Oh. So, uh, what do you know about fairies, then?”

Tybalt yawned. “They used to be your size, in ancient days. And as people forgot them or thought they were just imaginary, they started to shrink down to nothing, because no one was dedicating energy to them. The fairy realm is a kind of parasite universe, and without a constant stream of sexual energies, the inhabitants shrink right down. Only now you’ve got them growing again. That brannie was as big as any I’ve ever seen, and he’s probably ten per cent bigger now than he was when I caught him. You, uh, really think you could?”

“Could what?”

“Grow ‘em back.”

“Oh. Well, I’ll try. Um, let me think: Let magic work within these walls, and return to Tybalt his missing balls.” She flicked the wand.

The cat’s eyes got very round. “I say!”

Maeve giggled. “You’re British?”

“All cats are,” Tybalt replied, licking himself industriously. “And very upper-class!”

Maeve couldn’t quite see what he was licking. “Did it, you know, work?”

He jumped up restlessly and paced back and forth as if he suddenly had to pee. “Look, let me out right now. Okay? I won’t talk to anybody, I promise. There’s this Persian on the next street—let me go and I won’t hassle you about the damn fairies, okay?”

“Go.” Maeve opened the doors for him, and he shot out.

She had something to think about. Making the little firefly-like fairies bigger? Okay, so what was wrong with that?

And doing it by fucking! As many men as she wanted, as many as she could handle! And directing Nancy as she fucked, too, and later sharing sweet time together. But what if Mab had some secret plan or something? Taking over the whole damn world, maybe?

On the other hand. . . .

Men had screwed the planet up pretty well. Maybe a woman, a nature spirit, would be good for the place.

Hmm.

She tried to summon Mab’s image in the mirror, but evidently the Fairy Queen was catching some z’s. So she screwed the mailman while she waited. He wasn’t great, but he didn’t take up much of her time. Once, in the distance, she heard a feline yowling, and she smiled.

At least Tybalt seemed satisfied that magic wasn’t all bad.

TO BE CONTINUED . . . .