The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Made for Duty.

(Not a sex-fest so if thats what you want I suggest you read elsewhere,if its a good robotisation/mind control story you are looking for then please keep reading,well I hope you think its good!)

“Constable Stephanie Bell to the Inspectors Office please.” was heard over the intercom in the restaurant,and Stephanie smiled wistfully at her friend Louise.

“In trouble again,I guess.“she grinned,“Not that I know what I’ve done wrong this time,but I’m sure they will think of something!” and trotted off towards the Inspectors office.She bounced along,her blonde hair bouncing on her shoulders,and her two very full round breasts bouncing on her chest despite wearing a solid sports bra.The 26 year old blue eyed blonde tried always to be a good policewoman,but things just didnt always work out quite as she planned them to!She was young and enthusiastic,sometimes just too enthusiastic!

She knocked politely on the door and entered when she was told to,in the room was Inspector Fox and 2 other obviously senior policeman that she didn’t recognise.

“You called for me Inspector.“she asked timidly and slightly nervously.

“Yes Stephanie,I did.These 2 gentleman are from Interpol and are investigating a mystery and I think you might be able to help them.” Inspector Fox replied. “They are investigating the disappearance of many beautiful young women from Eastern Europe and Russia,and they have been traced as travelling to this part of the United Kingdom before they disappear from sight.”

“Oh Sir,and I’m being allowed to help investigate the case,that is an honour for me.“beamed Stephanie.

“Well assist yes,Stephanie,but investigate it,well in a way I suppose.”

“Sir?” asked Stephanie.

“I believe that prior to joining the police force, you spent 2 years living in Estonia?”

“Yes Sir I did.”

“And you speak good Estonian and Russian?”

“Yes Sir I do.” she replied happily.

“Excellent,because if you make contact with any of these women many of them will speak Russian but not English.Also being a pretty young policewoman makes you a very similar type of person to many of the women who have disappeared.”

“Will I be in any danger Sir?“she asked slightly nervously.

“Well we just dont know,“said one of the Interpol people,“but your uniform will be bugged so we can find you and rescue you if you have any problems.But initially all we want you to do is visit a Dr Eric Pinewood and do a few enquiries at his house/surgery.We have reason to believe that he knows quite a lot about the disappearance of these young women,but we want someone local to do this investigation to avoid his suspicions,and also someone who speaks Russian in case they come into contact with any of the missing women,and you Policewoman Bell were the obvious candidate to do this.”

“Ooh,thats exciting.“bubbled Stephanie.

“Yes,but remember it could be dangerous as well,we have no idea what he has done to these women and therefore you must be safety concious at all times.” the Interpol officer reminded her.“Do not accept a drink or offers of food while you are there.”

“Yes Sir.“she said trying to restrain her excitement in being involved in such an important case.

Inspector Fox stood up and shook her hand,“Good luck Policewoman Bell,you are released from normal duties for as long as you are required for this operation.The case will be run from the next office along,and you will report there to these gentlemen for as long as they require you.”

One of the Interpol men stood up and said to her,“Thank you Policewoman Bell, may I call you Stephanie?“she nodded meekly,“My name is David Arkin,my partner is Robert Adams,we are both senior Inspectors in Interpol,and for a little while at least you will now be working with us.Tomorrow morning you will report to our office to be briefed as to what we want you to do.Until then you are released from duty for the rest of the day.Report to our office at 9am tomorrow.”

Stephanie stood up bolt straight,her breasts bouncing on her chest as she did so,saluted the gentlemen and left the room.

“She will be safe?“asked Inspector Fox,“I wouldnt want anything nasty happening to her.If what you say about this Doctor is correct...........”

“We will be nearby her at all times when she is with him,and I would imagine he would think twice about the disappearance of a local policewoman,instead of foreign women that no one locally knew.As long as she is sensible she should be safe.”

“Stephanie sensible..........,“sighed the Inspector under his breath,“now wouldnt that be a nice thing!”

The next morning Stephanie was informed of the details of the investigation, many young and pretty East European,mainly Russian women were travelling to Britain on flights paid for by Dr Pinewood and then never being seen again after he met them at the airport,what she was to try and discover was what was happening to them after their arrival in this country.They feared they were being forced into the sex industry against their will,but Interpol needed to find out for sure,as rumours of a mind controlling device arriving at Dr Pinewood’s surgery from Russia had reached them,and they needed to try and discover the truth about this amongst other matters.What Stephanie was to do was to just carry out a general enquiry to ask Dr Pinewood about these women and see what answers she could get from him.She was not to mention mind control in any shape or form at anytime,just simply to enquire about the whereabouts of these women as Dr Pinewood had been their last known contact in this country.She was reminded not to eat or drink anything at the surgery in case it was drugged in any way.She was also told to listen out for any voices speaking Russian while she was there.She was told to act perfectly naturally,just like a local policewoman on a general enquiry,and she nodded. She rang Dr Pinewood as instructed,explained to him why she wanted to call on a routine disappearance inquiry and he asked her to come over as soon as she wished, and he would try and help her in the matter.

She drove to his address in a normal police car,but was trailed by the 2 Interpol officers in a plain car,having first had her uniform wired up so that they could hear the conversation going on,and to warn them if they needed to rescue her.She spoke on the intercom and the solid iron gates opened in front of her,she drove in and they closed after her again.

“Bit imposing for a surgery.“she thought to herself,“I just hope I’m not getting into something dangerous.”

She was greeted at the entrance by 2 nurses dressed in uniform,both of them young and very pretty.They spoke to Stephanie,but in a perfect English accent,not a trace of a Russian accent in their voice much to her disappointment,she thought she might have solved the case already!They escorted her to the Doctors waiting room and explained that he would see her very shortly,and would she like a drink while she waited,which she politely refused as she had been told to.She did think the nurses a little unemotional, and even mechanical in their movements,but thought no more of it than that.She had thought if they helped in a surgery they would have to be caring and considerate,but assumed that efficiency was far more important to Dr Pinewood.She sat there for a few minutes and then she heard a door click behind her and she turned and saw Dr Pinewood and the 2 nurses enter the room.In Stephanie’s eyes he seemed a kindly gentleman in his fifties,tall,slim with greying hair,but she knew she had to be careful what she did and said in his presence.

“Greetings Policewoman Bell,how can I help you with this investigation of yours?“he asked her.

Stephanie smiled and said,“Good afternoon Doctor,we have been notified by Immigration that a young Russian lady has overstayed her permitted time on her visa,and as this was the address she gave as visiting we have been asked if you know of her whereabouts.”

“Her name is?“he asked Stephanie.

“Svetlana Kazinska.“Stephanie replied,“there are several other East European women who gave this address on their visa as well,and 2 of them also seem to have failed to get their flights home at their designated times.”

“Well Policewoman Bell,my surgery is very popular with East European clients,I am one of the leading cosmetic surgeons in the world,and its said that my work is so good that no one can realise that these women have even had cosmetic surgery after it heals.Both of my nurses have had the benefit of my work and see how perfect they look.I’m afraid all I do is carry out the necessary surgery on them,then escort them back to the airport after the recovery period,beyond that I dont know what happens to them.”

“I must admit both of your nurses look extremely beautiful,“admitted Stephanie,“if I was ever to consider cosmetic surgery I would be very inclined to let you carry it out for me,but I expect you are very expensive?”

“Not necessarily,“smiled the Doctor,“I am supported by various trusts which enables me to carry the work out quite cheaply.One is based in Russia which is why I have so many visitors from that part of the world.You seem very pretty young lady,what work were you considering?”

“My jawline is very square,I’d like it softer and more feminine,and I wouldnt altogether mind a breast reduction op,my E cups sometimes get in the way of the line of duty.“she giggled.“A reduction to D cups would be nicer,but still very buxom.”

“Let me do some checks.“said the Doctor,and feeling her jawbone said “Yes,it wouldnt be difficult to round that off slightly,and though I think your breasts very beautiful,“and Stephanie gave a little sigh as he squeezed them tenderly, “I can understand your wish to reduce them slightly.Perhaps we could discuss this work more,would you like to come into my surgery and we can talk more.”

Just as Stephanie was about to say yes please and rush through,she realised what she was there for and smiled,

“Perhaps some other time Doctor,it would be nice,but beyond my pocket I expect. As to Svetlana Kazinska.........?”

“I took her back to Heathrow 18 days ago, and took her to the terminal for her flight to St Petersburg,and that was the last I saw of her.Whether she actually caught the flight or disappeared into London I simply dont know I’m afraid.As to your surgery I’m sure something could be arranged my dear,a credit arrangement or something and then I could carry out your surgery for you,and make you a very content and even prettier young lady.”

“Really?“said Stephanie,“you would do that for me?”

“Of course,“said the Doctor with a smile on his face,“it would be my pleasure.Would you like to make an appointment for when you are off duty and we could discuss it more.”

“That would be lovely,“beamed Stephanie not thinking,“and I have 2 weeks holiday coming up soon,I could have it done then.Initial discussion, oooh.....2 days time,say 11.00?”

“Perfect,“said the Doctor,“and by the time you recover from the surgery you will be fine to go back to work.“adding “though it may be somewhat different to what you do now when I have completed my work .“under his breath.

Stephanie thanked the Doctor for all his help,and left,the nurses escorting her back to her car,again slow and steady in their gait,and Stephanie noticed their eyes seemed very blank and clear.She drove up to the gates,they opened and she drove out,and then they shut firmly behind her.She drove back to the police station followed at a short distance by the 2 Interpol officers,when they all got there they returned to the office to compare notes.On the journey back to the station the 2 Interpol officers had received a call on their mobile phone, but of course Stephanie took no notice of this.

In the office Inspector Adams spoke to Stephanie,

“Well that went quite well I think,so perhaps he is telling the truth.”

“Yes,maybe he is,“beamed Stephanie,delighted she had done a good job, “though the nurses acted slightly strangely I thought.”

“In what sense?“asked the Inspectors.

“Their movements seemed very steady and slow,and their eyes blank and clear,“she said,then giggled and added,“almost like robots!”

“And yet despite this,“Inspector Adams said,“you are prepared to make an appointment with him for talks about cosmetic surgery!”

“So I did!“giggled Stephanie,trying to look downcast at the same time,“It just sounded so marvellous,and I just got carried away I guess.Sorry.”

“Yes Inspector Fox told us you were impetuous at times,but in this case it may be of benefit.” said Inspector Arkin.

“How?” said Stephanie brightening up immediately.

“It will give you the chance to inspect the surgery in more depth,and perhaps pry around a little more,and see if you see anything that looks out of place in a cosmetic surgery.” he replied.

“Like a mind control machine.“giggled Stephanie.

“Yes,and if you are satisfied about the safety of the place,then we wish you to make an appointment for the work you wish done to take place.You could then be our agent on the inside for a few days,and see if any East European ladies turn up,then simply vanish.Interpol will fund it as part of the investigation” Inspector Adams answered her.

“Oh wonderful.“beamed Stephanie,and only just held back from hugging and kissing him.“I will be so grateful.”

“So will we.“said Inspector Adams smiling,“For the information you provide of course from the inside.”

2 days later Stephanie set off from the police station for her appointment,and Dr Pinewood’s phone rang shortly after she left,and a voice at the other end said,

“Policewoman Bell is on her way,let us know when the surgery is completed so we can visit her,and see how she is getting on.”

“I will do that.“the Doctor replied smiling.

Stephanie drove up to the gates of the surgery dressed in civilian clothes,rang the bell and the large iron gates opened for her,shutting again after she had driven through.She was again greeted by the 2 nurses as she left her car,and escorted to the waiting room.She looked at their eyes again,they seemed so clear,but they seemed quite normal otherwise,and certainly very happy with their lives.After a few minutes Dr Pinewood joined them in the waiting room, bringing a large book with him,saying it was to show Stephanie the various procedures she would need to undergo.She looked at the pictures intently and excitedly and didnt notice the 2 nurses moving closer to her,the next thing she knew was when 2 very strong arms forced a mask over her nose and mouth and held it there very tightly,at first Stephanie started to panic and try and fight,but quickly became very sleepy and fell deeper and deeper into sleep.

About 2 hours later she began to wake up again,and coming round realised she was heavily restrained to what appeared to be a metal operating table by restraints at her neck,arms,wrists,thighs and ankles,and 2 long and very tight metal bands across her heaving chest.She could see a helmet just above her head with arcs of electricity sparking across it,and 2 needles plunged into her breasts,2 more into her arms,and she could feel what felt like to her,2 large vibrators,1 in her pussy and 1 in her rear.

“Whats........whats happening to me?“she squealed in terror.

Dr Pinewood moved from the computers he was standing beside over towards Stephanie and smiled at her,and said,

“An interesting Interpol experiment my dear young lady,you are about to become the ultimate crime busting being,the finest policewoman anywhere in the world,capable of solving all crimes with her intelligence and strength.Thats the good news,the bad news is that you will not be a human supreme policewoman,but a female robot.You will also be capable of service in many other ways my dear,as you will soon discover.”

“I dont like the sound of this.“squealed Stephanie in despair,“Please let me out of here!”

“Too late for that Stephanie,“the Doctor said,“you see those needles and probes injected into your body.”

“Yesssssssss.“said Stephanie nervously.

“Well they are full of tiny nano devices which are being injected into your body, and adapting it to accept considerable amounts of electricity within your body without ill effect.They are pumping through your body even now,turning all your internal parts into circuitry and wiring,internally many of your organs have disappeared already,and theres no going back.When they have finished their work,you will be unable to move an inch without a command from the computer.At that stage I will release the restraints,seal you into your new body shell,and commence the work on your mind.We will give you a series of injections which will wipe clear your memories,then set the nano devices to work to transform your mind into a robotic memory bank which I will then programme as instructed.After that the helmet wil be placed over your head, 5,000 volts will pass through the circuitry and activate it.We then place your head shell on you,charge your whole body with electricity set at 20,000 volts and the work will be completed.The human Stephanie will have ceased to exist, but policewoman Stephaniebot 1 will have been created.”

“Is that what happened to the other women,“Stephanie asked,“transformed into female robots?”

“Yes Stephanie it is,various people in Russia sought totally obedient beings to be escort girls,maids,slaves and the like.Oh by the way,my 2 nurses if you hadnt already guessed are fembots themselves.”

“I did suspect.“said Stephanie ruefully,“but why did they choose me?”

“Because you were pretty,buxom, blonde and local,but mainly because of your impetuous nature,they knew you would jump in without thinking too much,and by the time you did,it would be too late.And now the computer tells me its time to go to work on you.”

“Oh.“said Stephanie,“I see.“she added sadly in realisation at what was about to happen to her.

The straps were released and as Stephanie feared when she tried to move,she couldnt!The circuitry in her body was now controlled by the computer,and it simply wouldnt let her move.The body shell was placed over her,and it seemed everytime she breathed it got tighter and tighter until it became part of her. The Nurses forced a fluid down her throat and needles entered her skull in several places and injected something into her brain,Stephanie felt nothing as the computer was now controlling her pain levels,and just overwhelmed the pain as the razor sharp needles shot into her brain with great force,and commenced their work.For the next hour or so all Stephanie’s human memories were erased,and then her brain was transformed into a powerful memory system full of what she was required to know,and her identity and nothing else.She would know of no life other than as a Policewoman,and of service to her new Masters.When this work was carried out the helmet was lowered still arcing 5,000 volts over Stephanie’s head and into her mind to bring all the circuitry and memory banks to life.She barely twitched as this happened despite the extremely high voltage.They then placed the head shell on her and it sealed tight until it became part of the fembot unit she was rapidly becoming.The helmet was lowered again,this time connected to a full length body unit,and this time 20,000 volts pulsed through Stephanie’s body for more than 10 minutes,but she never even twitched,the human Stephanie no longer existed. Policewoman Stephaniebot 1 was now complete.

The Doctor picked up the phone and rang Inspector Arkin and said,“the work is complete,Stephaniebot 1 is now ready for duty.”

She was released and taken to a room,and placed in standby mode,her eyes blank and clear,her thoughts only what she had been programmed with.

Shortly after the 2 Inspectors arrived and were taken to her room and Inspector Arkin said to her,

“Policewoman Stephaniebot 1,switch on and greet your owners.”

With that Stephaniebot opened her clear eyes,blinked and said,

“Yes Master,what is your wish?”

By this time Inspector Adams had the most massive hard on,and Arkin was getting the same way,Adams spoke,

“Take my trousers and pants off,and allow me to have sex with you,at the same time you are to give Arkin here,the best blow job of his life.”

“Yes Sirs,I obey.“Stephaniebot replied blankly,removed their trousers and did as she had been told,she plunged Adams cock deep into her new auto dampening robotic pussy,and pulled it in deep,and he felthis cock so tight within her it was amazing.At the same time she placed Arkin’s bulging cock in her mouth and sucked him off till he came several times very heavily.When Adams shot his load for the 3rd time,he said,

“Release us Stephaniebot.”

“Yes Master,order obeyed.“and both cocks were released from their holes.

“Well that works!“Arkin grinned,and turning to the doctor said,“She is programmed for police work as well of course?”

“Of course,“said the Doctor smiling,“every piece of data has been processed, she is in every way the perfect policewoman.And of course you can programme in any further data as you wish in the future,simply by electrical download through the devices already in place at Interpol headquarters.”

“Excellent.“said Arkin,“I think Dr Pinewood that many other female operatives will be upgraded in the same manner very shortly after the trial period for this unit has been reached.I presume the fee will be the same?”

“Of course,“said the Doctor,“and her new body is bulletproof and she is now stronger than 5 policeman combined.The perfect policewoman if I say so myself.”

“She certainly is,“said Adams,“and so pretty too,it will be a pleasure being her Master and Owner.”

Inspectors Adams and Arkin told Inspector Fox that they were so delighted with Stephanie’s work assisting them that she had been offered a high ranking job at Interpol,and she had accepted it.Fox was slightly surprised that the delightful but impetuous blonde had impressed them so much,but he was glad for her, she had no family and it was a fine opportunity for her to get on in the world. They programmed Stephaniebot sufficiently for her to act normally when she said farewell to Inspector Fox,he did notice her blue eyes seemed slightly lighter than before,but nothing else.

Stephaniebot was given many important,difficult and dangerous jobs while working for Interpol but she coped easily with them all.She could simply be programmed for any undercover work she was required to do,and no one would ever realise she was a policewoman,because to her whatever she was acting as, gangsters moll,prostitute,waitress or anyone else she needed to be,she was that person, simply programmed accordingly and therefore she became that person for ‘real’. She never came to any harm,was only shot at once and the bullet simply ricocheted off her body armour shell.She was promoted rapidly through the force until reaching Inspector level herself.At the same time she acted as maid,slave and any other position her Masters at Interpol wanted her to do.She was very content and so were they. They looked after her well,bought her lots of very nice clothes and shoes to wear,and when after one particularly serious crime had been cleared up by her,she was introduced to the Vice-President and she looked absolutely stunning in a beautiful blue ballgown,with her long blonde hair,her heaving bosom,and pretty looks he was totally entranced by her.So much so that 3 weeks later,he proposed marriage to her,not knowing her little secret.She sadly had to decline the offer for obvious reasons!

After a year or so Interpol had an entire unit of ‘upgraded’ female officers,and Stephaniebot was placed ‘in command’ of them.To say Dr Pinewood was kept busy would be an understatement! Interpol did realise that in time the fembot police unit would need to be reprogrammed to operate withintheir own unit under Stephaniebot’s command as they wouldnt age while all around them did,but that would be in the future (and maybe make another story in time!).This would require Stephanie to be upgraded even further,so that she could download any information she needed directly into her circuitry and give her the capacity to make decisions on her own,but this was a long term plan and Interpol were confident that Dr Pinewood would solve this problem in the meanwhile.Some women even volunteered for these positions, but most had to be ‘encouraged’ to take them up!