The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Made for Duty-Chapter 3

(At least some of this chapter owes something to Thrall’s trixification processes in her story ‘A tenpack of trixies’ and for that this Author offers their gratitude for dreaming up the process.)

(A few weeks after Chapter 2)

By this stage the fembot unit of Interpol had got an excellent number of ‘recruits’,some voluntary but most had been given a little ‘assistance’ to join this unit.The recruitment of Stephanie’s friend and now lover Louise as the latest officer to join it had bought it up to its full planned size for normal missions. However Interpol now had a mission that would either stretch the resources of the fembot unit considerably,or a new group of ‘volunteers’ had to be processed for an important mission,and they had no real desire to do this for just 1 mission.The men of Interpol had a clever idea,they would put the problem in the hands of Inspector Stephanie Bell and see whether her logical fembot system could come up with a possible answer,so they called her into a meeting.

Stephanie arrived,knocked on the door and entered,“Yes gentlemen you have a mission for my unit to carry out I presume?”

“We do Inspector Bell,sit down and we will explain our problems with it to you.” one of the 3 men said.

Stephanie sat down and waited,

“A large prostitution and gaming syndicate have set themselves up in Washington State,what we need is for someone to infiltrate this syndicate by acting as prostitutes and thereby meeting the men in charge.But there is a problem with this.” the officer said to her.

“Whats that Sir?“Stephanie replied,“I cant see any difficulty in simply programming a few of my officers to act as experienced ‘ladies’ and carrying this mission out.”

“The problem is Inspector,that we had an officer here at Interpol who was apparantly on their payroll,and they have been provided with details of all our female officers here,including your unit up to 2 weeks ago.The officer concerned has now been dealt with accordingly.They would recognise you instantly and of course the mission wouldnt succeed.What we need is new faces that we could send in without being recognised,apart from 1,your friend Louise we have no one we can send in,and we ideally need to send in at least 12,ideally 24 ‘ladies’ to feedback information for us.Have you any ideas how we can solve this problem?”

“That is a problem Sir,can I process it and come back to you on the matter?I presume the last one will be Louise?” Stephanie said.

“Of course Inspector Bell,if you can find an answer we would be grateful.“the officer said,“Yes we need one officer from the unit to be there and she is the only 1 it can be as she wouldnt be recognised.”

Stephanie instantly asked a question,“These ladies we need,do they have to be current police officers?”

“No Inspector Bell,we simply need processable females for 1 mission that is all, why?”

“Oh just an idea!“grinned Stephanie.

When Stephanie got back to her office she contacted 4 of her officers,“Sue, Tammy,Amanda and Wendy I want you to process the databanks to track down all female criminals in this state between the ages of 18 and 25,pretty and single if at all possible,and bring me their details and known location,use your personal super processing units to gather this data,dont bother with the slow computers at 56KBs!A minimum of 50,if you cant find that many use nearby states as well.”

Within 15 minutes the 4 officers were presenting Stephanie with a list of 62 young female criminals in the state who could be considered pretty,she discarded 7 on grounds of being minor criminals,and for what she had in mind for them,the punishment would have been a little severe!She printed off the details of the other 55 and called in all her available officers.

“Officers,Ladies I am handing you a list of 55 female criminals that I would like brought here for a little discussion about certain matters.For now however 23 of them will do,I want my officers to link neural processors with each other so that you all know when 23 have been arrested.Link to CPU signal 31.6 and carry out your required duty.”

“Yes Inspector,“they said,“setting neural link signal to CPU 31.6 .”

“Good keep in touch with me using this signal,I am linking mine to that band as well.” Stephanie said.“I will be in conference with the heads of Interpol for a short while so you may now leave.”

Stephanie picked up her phone,“Inspector Lewis I think I have solved our problem,I believe I can find some willing volunteers to assist in our mission.I will take control of the mission from here.”

Inspector Lewis replied,“Thank you Stephanie,how are you solving this problem?”

She let out a little laugh,“Oh I think I can convince some females to help us Sir!”

Stephanie sat down at the computer and wrote a program onto a disc in minutes,it would have taken a human days if not weeks,but within an hour it was completed,and checked in a simulation program.She then instructed the FOPU (fembot officer processing unit) to be prepared for action very shortly. After this she visited Inspector Lewis.

“Stephanie,how are things progressing with your idea?“he said.

“Oh fine Sir,I’m just waiting for the volunteers to arrive!“she replied.

“Volunteers?“he asked baffled,“I know of only 1 officer they wouldnt know Stephanie,so what point are volunteers?”

“Well these volunteers will be fine Sir,they are all known criminals,so it shouldnt prove a problem.”

“Is that wise Stephanie,can we trust known criminals?“he said nervously.

“Oh by the time I’ve finished with them we can Sir,I intend to place neural links in their minds and thereby control them for the operation,then simply switch them off at completion,after ensuring they will cause no trouble to the police forces again.“Stephanie said calmly,she added,“I did consider full fembotisation but thought I wouldnt get approval Sir.”

Inspector Lewis smiled,“No I dont think you would Stephanie,but what you are going to do is an excellent idea.Process approved,you may carry it out as soon as you wish,I will authorise use of FOPU for this processing.”

“Thank you Sir,I had already requested that the machine was made ready for this in anticipation.“she said,“And now Sir if you will excuse me I have preparations to do.”

“Of course Stephanie,just keep me informed.“he said.

“I will do Sir.“she replied and left his office.

Within a few hours Stephanie’s officers had rounded up 24 of these pretty young criminals (2 had been arrested within milliseconds of each other) and they were brought back to base,as they were told ‘simply to help with enquiries’ ,Stephanie cooly discarded 1 and an officer asked her a few general questions before releasing her.The other 23 were gathered together in the conference room where Stephanie was sat at a desk waiting for them.

“Its so nice to meet you ladies,and I’m sure the police department would love to know you were all here,but they dont!Looking at your records I guess the minimum sentence amongst you would be 3 years,one or two much longer,but I’m prepared to offer you all a deal.“Stephanie said to them,“You can choose to help me with a mission and have all your criminal records deleted from the files.”

“Or?.........“one of the women said sarcastically.

“I can inform the police of your whereabouts and I’m sure they would be delighted to meet you.”

“What proof do we have that you will do as you say.“the same woman asked.

“Ladies,you can watch me delete your criminal records if you like,naturally you will have to be restrained while I do so to prevent escaping afterwards,but after the mission you will be free to do as you wish.If any of you choose to reoffend it will simply show as a first offence.“Stephanie replied.

“Fine,in that case whats the mission,and how do you prove we carry it out,and dont do a runner the moment we are free?“another of the criminal women asked her.

“A tracking device will be implanted in your ear,we will be able to follow where you are,and should you escape we could track you down and deal with you accordingly,by implanting you,you will be unable to interfere with the device,it will simply be removed in the same manner after the mission is over.The mission, we need to infiltrate a prostitution and gaming syndicate based near Seattle, and we need faces they dont know to go to work for them.Due to a corruption problem within the department which has now been dealt with,they would recognise us,so we need faces who would only be recognised as criminals if traced.When the mission is over,you return here,the implants are removed and you carry on with your lives as innocent women,its as simple as that.”

“How painful is this implanting lark?“asked one.

Stephanie smiled,“Not at all painful,you lay down on a table,are given an injection to put you to sleep,and when you wake up the implantation will be done,nothing to it at all.And the same when we reverse the process.Ladies I will now leave you for 30 minutes,the doors will be locked behind me,and then I will come back for your decision.“and Stephanie left the room.

Not that Stephanie had any intention of letting them go,she simply planned to take the willing volunteers to be prepared,and then fill the room with knock out gas and then take any others that way.She simply thought that life as a fembot was perfect and that everyone should be delighted to be processed to be like her.A fault of her programming or deliberate,who knows,but it was in her programming that women would be delighted to become fembots.

30 minutes later,she walked back in and asked the ladies their decisions,16 agreed to take part in the mission in exchange for their innocence,but the other 7 said no way were they helping the police and being implanted with anything that might be dangerous.Stephanie got an officer to escort the 16 to be prepared,then turning to the others said,

“Thank you ladies for your assistance,I will send an officer through in a minute or 2 to escort you from the building,in the meanwhile please remain seated here.”

They did so,but as soon as she left the room Stephanie filled the room with sleeping gas and they all fell into a deep sleep.Officers walked in and collected them (the knockout gas wouldnt affect fembots of course),and they went to the preparation chamber as well.There were 6 FOBU units at Interpol,so they would have to be processed in 4 batches,so Stephanie planned to do a basic mind control program on each batch,then do the full process after all 23 were under her control.

The first 6 were taken through,placed on a bed and injected,after that the ‘implanting unit’ but of course it was the mind control unit was lowered over their heads and processing carried out,this work being carried out quite rapidly.After this they each in turn went through the full fembotisation process, and ‘trained’ for the role they would each carry out.Stephanie had decided these could be low intelligence units with no real neural thought capacity, simply being run by their programming,she was sure she could find a use for such units later,or she could upgrade them if she wished to.Finally when they were the perfect fembots they ‘desired’ to be Stephanie ran her program through their circuits and the work was complete.There was only 1 task left to do,and much to Stephanie’s regret she had to turn Louise into one of these low grade,unintelligent beings,at least for now.She kissed Louise passionately before her transformation and looked sad as the blank faced Louise appeared afterwards,totally controlled and for now not even recognising Stephanie.Then Stephanie smiled and said to the blank faced Louise,

“Unit 24 test your temporary override program for maximum period.”

Louise blinked,and returned to the normal fembot class officer she was,and spoke,

“Unit 24 override working perfectly,set for a 15 minute period Inspector.”

“Unit 24,at any time you are in dormant mode you will be permitted to override latest programming,but at no other time.Reports to be posted daily by neural download to computer,do you understand?“Stephanie asked her.

“Unit 24 understands,Officer Louisebot function will be operated accordingly, Inspector.”

“Then you are ready for the mission Louisebot,good luck.”

“Thank you Inspector,shall unit 24 return to required neural intelligence levels now as my briefing is completed?“Louise said blankly,still mainly under the control of her new low intelligence programming.

“Yes my darling,you may do so.“said Stephanie sadly,“Though I will be glad when the mission is over and I can return you to normal.”

“Unit 24 obeys.“Louise said blankly,and as a human would put it,the light in her eyes disappeared and she returned to a state where she was as deeply controlled and blank minded as the other 23 women around her.

The next part of Stephanie’s plan was then put into operation,how to interest this syndicate in her 24 sex-bots as a far better option than human prostitutes. In fact this was easier than she could have dreamed,they were greedy,and the thought of having realistic human looking girls who didnt need a salary or feeding was too much for them to resist,especially when they were told they could be set to operate as non stop sex machines if required.She simply told Inspector Lewis that she had put a on/off switch in their neural transmitters and that was why they looked so blank when switched off,and he believed her!He arranged 2 of his male officers to deliver the bots,and show how they operated,explaining that they simply had to be stored in their charging boxes at the end of their days work,earphones clipped into position,the visor lowered over their eyes and the charger placed in their pussys and they would be ready for work again the next day,it was as simple as that.What the syndicate didnt know was that cameras and microphones on the bots would pick up details of everything said around them even when ‘asleep’ and relay the information back to Stephanie and Interpol. Louise would also awaken every night and send back a fuller report as she was able to link into the other 23 bots circuits and download all information stored there.This gave Interpol some useful bonuses as they learnt much about many of the clients they serviced,and some of them were quite surprisingly well known names!Mind these bot-girls had some very satisfied customers,how much was ‘natural’ talent in this field,and how much was their programming is something I’m not able to divulge!

Over the next month or so Interpol gained all the information they needed,and more (much more)and were getting ready to arrest the syndicate,and by now many other people.Stephanie knew she had to be patient,the day was fixed for 10 days time,but she was missing Louise desperately,and couldnt wait to restore her to normal and be with her again.She had plans for the other 23 girls,but kept them to herself for now.

The big day finally arrived,at first the syndicate members weren’t worried, what real evidence could Interpol possibly have,and their lawyers would soon get them off.They soon discovered otherwise and when they saw the films and heard the tapes they admitted they were beaten,and wondered how this information had been gathered,they suspected a contact had been a plant,but never realised it was the sex-bots that they had simply stored in the corner of their offices who had been the culprits!

Stephanie had been in on the raid,and was delighted to see Louise safe in her box,blank to the world around her but safe.Even when she overrode her programming temporarily Louise didnt recognise her as her lover,only as her Inspector,and it was only hours later when Stephanie was able to reprogramme her that she returned to normal,this being a simple operation as it was only returning Louise to her ‘default’ setting and not the major reprogramming that the other ‘girls’ would need,that they were able to kiss,cuddle and hug each other in their normal manner as 2 dear lovers. The others needed to be packaged up and returned to Interpol head office for ‘normalisation’ as Stephanie told her bosses,though they didnt realise that a return to human status was well beyond any of them!

Stephanie had initially intended that these women would serve somewhere as low grade fembots remaining under her control,and doing lowly tasks as she needed them to,or simply working as pretty escorts for businessmen.However she realised that the mission was only possible because of these women and they deserved better than that.She therefore upgraded their memory banks considerably,changed their identities (while ‘assisting’ national computers to give them a life history) and then sent them around the Country to start new lives.She did however ensure that none of them would commit a crime ever again! With their now exemplary records,and a little assistance from Stephanie and her officers,these 23 fembots were found positions either as standard police officers throughout the Country,or similar worthy positions in high security industries.Funnily enough many of these very pretty young women soon found husbands,and though none of them ever had babies they kept their husbands very happy in more ways than one!Stephanie seemed to have forgotten to remove all the prostitution skills from their programming!

Stephanie and Louise,well naturally in one of my stories get to live happily together for the very foreseeable future,content in both their work and of course their life together.Although neither would truly know the meaning of the word love (beyond fembot comprehension) they knew they were very content in each others company,and had no plans to change the arrangement.

Fembot units grew in number over the years though only with volunteers who discovered how tranquil and happy the other fembot officers were and wished to join them,though there are rumours that Stephanie introduced some other women to the pleasures of life as a fembot,as many female criminals seemed to give up law breaking after a visit to Stephanie’s unit at Interpol! In time 1 unit of malebots were introduced into the force,purely on a voluntary basis and worked under Stephanie’s control. In time many of the original fembots were upgraded to run units of their own and Stephanie was proud of how successfully they did so.