The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Madeline’s Brooch

Chapter 1

Boxes, stacks of boxes filled the basement as far as Madeline could see. She’d gotten a steal on the house. It was a wonderful old gothic home, almost a hundred years old and until the last decade it had been well maintained. That was until the former owner’s husband had died and the widow had become a shut in. The old woman had passed barely two months ago, with no family or friends to take care of her affairs, the home was auctioned off, and thanks to a friend, Madeline had a chance to put in the winning bid.

The only downside to buying the house was clearing it out. The old woman had gone to the hospital to meet her end, and that meant the home was left brimming with a lifetime’s worth of artifacts that were now Madeline’s to deal with.

“Do you really think you’ll find anything in here?” Susan laughed as she grabbed another musty box and started to haul it upstairs. Madeline had roped her friend into helping, and the lanky blonde was still unconvinced that it was worth the free food that Madeline had promised. Still, it was good to spend time with her friend, and they had pulled out a few interesting items along the way.

“I don’t know, but the old owner was like ninety years old or something. She’s bound to have some old stuff in one of these boxes that might be cool or worth something.” Madeline replied as she decided which box to take next. They hadn’t had much luck so far, aside from a nice set of china and a couple silver picture frames.

“Well, you can get someone else to haul up all those boxes of paper.” Susan stomped up the stairs. It seemed like every box in the basement had been full of papers. Not important papers, just every paper that the old woman must have encountered in the last years of her life. The boxes were filled not just with the bills and flotsam of living into retirement, they were brimming with random flyers, newspapers and magazines as well. The old woman must have subscribed to everything that was ever offered to her.

“I already have some guys scheduled to empty out whatever’s left next week.” Madeline replied. She’d expected there was going to be lots of stuff that would just need to be tossed right out the window. That was part of the deal. She got a house on the cheap, but she’d have to deal with cleaning it out. She just hoped that she’d find enough good stuff to offset the cost.

“Anybody I know?” Susan shouted down the stairs.

“No, just a disposal company Mark recommended.” Madeline shook her head. That would probably guarantee that Susan would show up. Her friend had an endless eagerness to flirt, especially with fit men, and a crew of movers would probably be pretty buff. Madeline couldn’t deny that Susan had a good track record of getting dates that way, but nothing had worked out for more than a couple nights in Susan’s bed.

Madeline was a bit jealous of Susan’s ease with men. It didn’t hurt that she was a busty blonde that knew how to play up that fact in just the right way. Madeline could watch the entire dance and still not understand how Susan would end up walking away with the most desired man available.

It didn’t help any that Madeline was far from the walking sexpot that her friend was. Where Susan had legs that wouldn’t stop and a pair of breasts that routinely caused whiplash, Madeline was a short woman with only a few small curves on her petite frame. The bookish black rimmed glasses and cropped brown hair didn’t help bring in the guys either. The final mark against her was the completely awkward and totally self-conscious way she stumbled around every conversation she had with a guy. Even at twenty three she still had a terminal case of shyness. Some men did find that attractive, but after a few dates even the most stalwart suitors lost interest when they couldn’t seem to break through her defenses.

“So, you’ve stocked your fridge and got the lawn chairs ready for me?” Susan joked. Madeline couldn’t be sure if she was serious. She had no trouble believing that Susan would happily sit on the front lawn and ogle the men as they worked. If she wouldn’t die from embarrassment, Madeline might have almost considered the plan.

“Susan!” Madeline shouted, half in exasperation and half in shock as the box she lifted seemed to crumble in her hands. The contents tumbled out, hitting her legs and burying her feet in a mixture of papers, small boxes and various knickknacks. Madeline closed her eyes and took a deep breath for a moment and then grabbed for a nearby empty box.

She knelt down and started to fill the new box, looking over the items as she went. The paper went first and barely drew her notice. Most of the rest were just little figurines, the kind that some tv shopping network would advertise as valuable collectibles. Madeline was careful with them, she knew they were mostly a scam, but she could probably get a few bucks for the collection if she didn’t damage them further.

“So what is that?” Susan asked as she finally reached the bottom of the stairs.

Madeline paused as she held a small box up to get a better look at it. It was slightly bigger than a normal ring box, but it was covered in embroidered felt. That alone was worth a pretty penny, no one made containers like this anymore. As Susan knelt next to her, Madeline slowly pried it open.

Light flickered across something metal and a slip of yellowed paper fell out. Madeline reached to grab it before it could be blown away and then looked into the box again. She gasped as she saw a sparkling brooch sitting in the felt lining. It was an old fashioned piece, with a deep blue jewel set in the center of a hand crafted gold setting and ringed by a rainbow of other stones. Madeline wasn’t much for jewelry, but she knew this was something special.

“It’s probably just a bit of old costume jewelry. What does the note say?” Susan added her usual directness to the moment. Despite her skills at getting what she wanted, Susan was very much a realist.

Madeline carefully set the case down and pulled open the letter. She unfolded the paper slowly, feeling how brittle it was. She couldn’t remember handling a piece of paper that felt so old. On the inside, the ink was still a dark black, but she had to struggle a moment with the thick looping cursive. The ornate flow of the letters along spoke of a delicate, feminine writer, but it forced Madeline to work through a translation.

“To my dearest Chastity,” Madeline had to pause after every few words as she puzzled out the meaning of the script. “I am sorry that I couldn’t be there for your special day. I hope this will make up for my absence. This brooch was passed down to me, and through its power I enjoyed a long and very full life. I hope that you will find the same pleasures that I have, and when the time comes you will pass it along as well. May your years be filled with as much joy as mine have. Yours always, Samantha.”

“It must be some kind of family heirloom.” Susan’s eyes bulged a bit. She certainly hadn’t expected to find anything really valuable. If the note was any indication, there was a good chance it wasn’t just a bit of costume jewelry.

“And it’s got to be old too. The woman who lived here was Judith, maybe this was from a relative of hers.” Madeline carefully folded the note up and set it inside the case. She’d have to look at this more carefully later. It was certainly the biggest find of the day, but there were still far too many boxes left to take care of for her to quit now.

“And you said she didn’t have any friends or family?” Susan blinked as Madeline closed the little box. She felt an odd pull from the brooch. She was never much for fancy jewelry, but this was something completely different.

“None that anyone could find. She never had children and all of her friends and close relatives had already passed away. Kind of sad really, to be left alone like that.” Madeline paused for a moment. She knew she should try and find the proper owner for the brooch, but somehow she felt that it was going to be hers to keep. A strange shiver worked its way up her spine as she set it aside. There would be plenty of time to deal with it later.

“Well, we have a lot more boxes to go through, maybe we’ll find some more good stuff!” Madeline pushed on. If she was ever going to get this place livable, she had far too much work to do first.

Susan shrugged and started on a new box. She’d have to get another look at the brooch later, and the sooner the sorting was done, the sooner she’d get her chance.

Chapter 2

Madeline dropped onto her sofa with an exhausted flop. It had been a long day of sorting, repacking and moving. Her new house was still a mess of boxes, and she was glad she had her tidy little apartment to rest in after all that work. She took a deep breath of fresh air. She almost forgot how good it was to take in clean air. The basement had been terribly musty, but the whole house still smelled of age and decay. She’d have to get used to it for a while until she could get it aired out properly.

The host of boxes hadn’t been the treasure trove she’d dreamed about, but it had yielded a few more valuable items. Nothing compared to that brooch, however, and it was sitting in its box on her coffee table. She wondered if she should try to find some of the woman’s family. It was clearly a valuable piece. Madeline normally wouldn’t have questioned such an impulse, but somehow, she felt drawn to the small package. There was a connection that made her reluctant to even consider parting with it.

After taking a few minutes to rest, she leaned over and grabbed the box again. She felt the texture of the embroidered flower patterns as she ran her fingers over the box. Madeline paused for a moment; somehow knowing that opening the case was more than just a simple act. There was a power in the box, and she couldn’t resist the pull.

She grasped the case and slowly opened it, allowing the dim light of her living room to dance over the faceted gems that were embedded in the brooch. The blue stone in the center caught her eyes, and she noticed now that there was a slight glow emanating from it. She reached out and snapped off the light so she could see it better, and gasped as she saw the weak flicker of light illuminate the inside of the case. Madeline had never seen anything like it before. She tried to figure out how it could be making that glow, especially after decades sitting in that box.

Madeline hesitated for a moment, unsure if she should touch it. Maybe it was radioactive or something. She’d read about how such elements had been added to jewelry glow back in the early twentieth century before it was understood just how dangerous it could be. She didn’t know if the effect would have lasted this long, and despite the concern she didn’t really believe it could be dangerous. It was a gut instinct, and she couldn’t resist the urge to pick it up.

She laughed at her own silliness and then grabbed the brooch. The metal backing felt cold to the touch and she felt a strange, almost electrical tingle as she held it. She lifted it up to see it better, admiring the craftsmanship and barely believed that she’d managed to find such a beautiful treasure.

The tingle quickly flowed out of her hand up and her arm. Madeline gasped and dropped the brooch back into its case. She took a quick look at her hand and then snapped the light back on. The hand that had been holding the brooch looked smooth, perfectly blemish free and strangest of all her nails were suddenly long and clearly well manicured and painted a rather audacious red.

Madeline didn’t neglect her personal grooming, but she didn’t go overboard either. Aside from a few special outings with Susan, she hadn’t had a professional manicure in over a year, and always kept her nails short so she could type. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d actually painted them. It just wasn’t something she liked to do since she was a kid. Now, she held up both hands and the differences were like night and day. The one looked normal, slightly pale, with a few blemishes and practical nails. The other was perfectly tanned, hairless and without a single blemish.

Madeline sat back, taking slow, deliberate breaths. She didn’t want to panic, but a part of her felt like she should be. Somehow, the hand that had touched the brooch was now a seductive version of the original. Everything she knew told her that it was impossible for a change like this to happen, and yet it was as plain as day right in front of her. Rationally, she didn’t believe in things like magic, but as she turned her manicured hand around in the light it was hard to deny.

She looked down at the brooch again. It still glowed slightly, almost beaconing her to touch it again. Madeline felt compelled to hold it, to finish what it had started. It scared her and excited her in almost equal measure. If it could do this to her hand, what would it do to the rest of her? She was too curious not to proceed.

Tentatively, she reached out again, grabbing the small piece and holding it firmly in her transformed hand. The sensation began again, and as before it traveled up her arm. Madeline felt her breath increase as the tingling spread over her entire body. Every part of her flesh became exceedingly sensitive, and she felt her clothes rubbing against her skin.

She closed her eyes, shuddering as she felt waves of pleasure flowing up from her hand. The wonderful feeling rippled through her until it seemed to lodge inside her chest and between her hips. She felt her waist constrict, and her legs tighten before another surge crashed into her. Suddenly, she felt her chest throb and she looked down to see her modest breasts start to grow beneath her shirt. Her chest grew heavy, as she watched the material of her shirt start to stretch around her newly enlarged mounds. Another rush of feeling flared between her legs, and she was far too distracted to do much more than gasp. The final touch came as she felt her formerly short hair start to cascade over her shoulders until it billowed around the top of her enlarged bosom.

Madeline fell back and panted as the energy faded away almost as quickly as it had begun. Whatever power was in the brooch had done its job. She knew she’d been transformed, and paused for a moment, unsure that she wanted to see exactly how much had changed, and equally disappointed that she’d never gotten around to buying a full length mirror.

She finally pushed herself off the sofa and strutted off to the bathroom. Oddly enough, she noticed that she really was putting more sway into her hips and a slight jiggle into her chest with every step. Madeline never emphasized her feminity like this, and yet now she couldn’t think of walking any other way.

The sight that greeted her in the bathroom drove out any other concerns. Her reflection sparkled back at her, an image of a perfect, sensual self that Madeline had only ever known in her fantasies. Now, it was real, and staring back at her with large doe eyes, juicy red lips and long luscious brown hair. She’d regained a bit of her youthful innocence while magnifying her sensuous features. Still, even for the changes anyone would have easily recognized her, it was almost like she’d just gotten the perfect day at the spa. The one thing that stood out was literally the large perky pair of breasts straining against her shirt. Her chest had been much smaller before, enough so that she rarely wore a bra unless she was going out, and she only did that to hide her pointy nipples. Tonight she was happy she had tossed her bra in the hamper, because otherwise she’d have either ripped it in half or been squeezed to death after her transformation.

Madeline stood there, leaning over her sink, soaking in the extent the change. She realized that she should be panicking, upset or concerned, but instead she felt excited. Her fatigue from the day was forgotten. In fact, she was brimming with energy. Whatever had happened had done more than just change how she looked. She’d never felt particularly bad about her appearance. There were things she’d have liked to change, but she had been content. That didn’t mean that she was any less pleased to see herself now.

Her moment of introspection faded as she looked over her new form. Curiosity pushed away her other concerns and her lips turned up slightly as stared into the mirror and grabbed at the hem of her shirt. With a quick tug and a moment of awkward fumbling with her longer hair she was standing topless in front of the mirror. Another moment of fumbling and Madeline was stepping out of her shorts and panties. She didn’t usually undress if she wasn’t going to shower, but this was certainly a special circumstance.

She looked down at herself. Everything had changed, most of all, the two ripe breasts jutting from her chest called out for attention. Madeline had long since gotten used to looking down at a pair of little bumps topped by cute pink nipples. Now, she could feel the weight of her breasts and they were sized to be nicely overflowing handfuls of soft flesh. Her nipples were still just as cute, but now they poked out from the top of the round mountains begging to be pinched and nibbled on.

She pulled her attention away from her jiggling mammaries and could see a flat, toned stomach and a smooth hairless mound between her legs. Madeline had never put on extra weight, but she’d never been much for serious exercise either. She’d also never really considered shaving herself down below. With the help of a hand mirror she quickly took a peek between her legs. She’d never studied her pussy before, but now she just couldn’t help herself. She was completely hairless, and her slit was smooth, almost innocent looking if not for the plumpness of her outer lips. She knew just how alluring her womanhood had become, and it actually gave her a rush of heat at the realization.

That feeling pushed up another thought, one that Madeline hadn’t realized she had avoided until now. She was getting hot as she looked herself over. She had never had a very lively libido, but staring at her smooth, perfectly sculpted body, she had a rush of almost narcissistic arousal. It was more than that, it was the feeling that she could take whatever she wanted, including any man she set her sights upon. That feeling of confidence, and power mixed freely with the excitement of her transformation.

She didn’t bother to get dressed again. Madeline simply strutted off to her bedroom, ignoring the open windows that were letting in the crisp evening air and giving any lucky neighbors a full view of her new body. She rolled onto her bed and pulled open the nightstand. She fumbled around in the drawer for a moment before she felt it. A moment more to get a grip and she was staring at the wicked thick vibrating dildo that Susan had given her as a gag gift a few years before.

Madeline smiled as she slid her hands over it. She’d actually used it a few times, though not very often. It was always such a weird feeling to slide it inside while she was alone. She hated to admit that it had embarrassed her a bit, even as she brought herself to a few quivering orgasms. She’d always grumbled at herself for that. She was too shy to successfully date and too embarrassed to enjoy a good toy. Suddenly, she was surprised that the idea no longer bothered her, and she knew that somehow she’d have a lot more confidence around men if she stayed like this.

She didn’t waste any more time. Madeline fell onto her back and spread her legs wide. She knew she was already plenty wet as she guided the plastic tip towards her eager slit. Her plump lips parted easily for the fake cock and she rubbed it up and down her slit for a moment, carefully coating its length with her ample juices. She only gave it a few more teasing runs up and down her nether lips before she nudged it towards her waiting passage.

“Ooohhh!” Madeline failed to suppress her cry of pleasure as she pressed the dildo inside. She had the time to truly savor the pleasure of being penetrated. Still, she didn’t restrain herself, the sensations were too wonderful to resist and she carefully plunged the hard shaft as deeply into her pussy as she could. She quivered in ecstasy from the feeling of being so perfectly stuffed, but she wanted more than to just savor the fullness between her legs.

Madeline panted as she started to slide the dildo in and out. It was hard to keep a rhythm as she the pleasure interrupted her again and again. She’d never felt so aroused just from masturbating like this, and she struggled not to lose the raging fire that was building inside. She reached up to cup a breast as she continued fucking herself. The soft flesh melted in her hands and she moaned from the sensation. Her new breasts were wickedly sensitive and she let her cries of rapture echo around the room.

Madeline lost herself on the bed, driven by a primal urge for pleasure. She rolled onto her stomach and continued to impale her hungry pussy. It was just the beginning. She slid or rolled or dropped into one lewd pose after another. All the while she was stroking and squeezing her pussy and breasts. She rubbed her clit and wailed as she pushed herself even closer to release.

She knew that the coming orgasm would rip through her like nothing she’d experienced before. Madeline had never felt so much pent up energy. All her previous orgasms had been nearly dignified, not the shouting, writhing fury that was engulfing her now. Each stroke of the dildo and each squeeze of her breast brought her closer to that final moment. Her pace had grown frantic as she held her legs up high and wide and hammered the fake manhood into her eager pussy.

“Oh, oh god!” Madeline screamed as the dam broke. Her pussy clenched around the dildo and her chest heaved. She fell back, sprawled on top of the bed as wave after wave of pleasure flowed up from her pussy. All she could do was let go and enjoy it. Every orgasm before was a pale comparison to the throbbing pleasure she felt now. It had never felt so intense, so powerful, before.

After a few minutes of writing in agonized ecstasy she felt the twinges of need start to return. Any semblance of self-control was gone. It had felt too good. She eagerly started to work again, impatient for another rush of pleasure to take her again. Madeline didn’t have any need or any reason to resist. She spent the rest of the evening in bed, working her way through a litany of poses and ever increasing ecstasy. It wasn’t until several hours later that she finally collapsed with the dildo still buried deep inside as she fell asleep.

Chapter 3

Madeline woke up to the feeling of cool morning air tickling her naked body. She never slept in the nude and rarely slept over the covers. She whimpered, and grabbed at the sheets, but she couldn’t manage the strength to pull them over. Despite the chill, she still felt an inner warmth from her evening indulgence. For a moment she just basked in the glow as her thoughts started to stir.

Then she bolted up. The memory of last night shot to the top of her mind. She looked down at herself, not sure what to expect. In that instant she couldn’t be sure what she wanted to see. She wasn’t sure if it was just a dream. Madeline blinked for a moment and then took in the sight of her original form. The dildo was sitting on the bed between her legs and stained with her dried juices.

It had been so vivid, so intense, but now Madeline couldn’t be sure of what had really happened. She had been tired, but she’d never had a dream like that before. She’d certainly never tossed her clothes all over the place and then pounded herself with her dildo until she passed out. In fact, she didn’t do either of those things on their own either. Yet, she’d done both last night.

Madeline pulled herself together and bounced into the shower. She could smell her sweat and the remnants of her arousal and was eager to freshen up. The shower came down warm and she quickly lathered up and started to wash all over. There was a strange disappointment as she scrubbed her chest. The large breasts she remembered from last night were certainly something she’d miss. It wasn’t the only thing she missed, but by far the two orbs were the easiest to notice.

Once she was cleaned up, she wandered back into the kitchen and spotted the brooch sitting out on her coffee table. She stared at it, wavering for a moment. Madeline wasn’t quite ready to find out if what she remembered was what really happened or just a crazy dream. She resisted the urge to hold it and made herself breakfast.

A bagel and some fruit later, she was ready to challenge reality again. Though, this time she wasn’t willing to do it alone. She pulled out her phone and dialed Susan. It was a quick conversation, since she’d managed to wake her friend up. Madeline had forgotten just how late Susan liked to sleep in, and hadn’t realized just how early she’d fallen asleep. Despite hours of pleasuring herself, she’d actually gotten to bed early.

Susan agreed to come over in about an hour. Now, Madeline had time and she knew she needed to keep herself busy. She went about tidying up the place, first by cleaning up the mess she’d left last night, between her clothes and sex toys scattered around her room. Even if the transformation was just a figment of her imagination, there wasn’t any doubt that’d she’d been a busy girl. She managed to keep away from the brooch until she heard a knock on the door.

“So what was so important you needed to see me before lunch?” Susan grumbled as Madeline opened the door. She walked into the room and then plopped down onto the couch. She was still dressed in her morning clothes, and her head drooped a bit as she got comfortable. It was easily a couple hours before she’d planned to get up.

Madeline knew she didn’t want to string Susan along, not when she was in this kind of mood. She also didn’t know how to explain what had happened without sounding crazy. That left just one idea. She reached over and picked the brooch up from the coffee table and held it tightly in her hand.

Susan looked up a bit surprised to see Madeline move so decisively. She was about to ask what was going on when a glow started to shine from her friend’s hand. Susan pressed back into her seat as she watched. She barely blinked as Madeline’s hands turned more delicate, then her arms took on a healthy tan and then the glow engulfed everything. She simply stared, not knowing what to say or do as Madeline repeated her transformation; becoming the same brunette vixen version of herself that she’d turned into the night before.

“What the f…” Susan just stammered as she looked as Madeline’s enlarged chest and hourglass figure. Her friend was perfectly recognizable, but it seemed like every imperfection had been erased and every feature subtly shifted to be perfectly alluring.

“I was afraid I’d just dreamed it…” Madeline took careful breaths as she looked down at her transformed body again. It was every bit as tantalizing as it had been last night, and it took a substantial amount of self control for her not to just strip down and admire herself again.

“Are you… okay?” Susan asked as she slowly stood up. She took careful steps closer to Madeline, not sure if it was safe, but too curious to stay away.

“Yeah, I feel great.” Madeline smiled and finally lifted her gaze to Susan. She blinked as he caught sight of her friend. She’d never really had any interest in other girls, but suddenly she felt a rush of excitement as she looked over her casually dressed friend. The way her shirt bulged around her breasts and her sweatpants clung to her hips had Madeline thinking things she’d never considered before.

“How did this… happen?” Susan waved her hand up and down, pausing briefly at her friend’s new chest. It just wasn’t possible, even in the movies they had to make such a transformation with computer animation. That only left one impossible option.

“Magic, I think, from this.” Madeline held out the brooch. She welcomed the distraction from her sudden rush of attraction for Susan. It was so hard to think straight after being transformed. The rush that came with the change was strong and intensely sexual. She didn’t know if it would go away after a few minutes or not, but she didn’t want to let it push her to do something embarrassing.

Susan reached out and grabbed the brooch. She felt drawn to it as well, just as she had the first time she’d seen it. Madeline didn’t make a move to stop her and in a moment, Susan felt her hands begin tingling. They both watched in awe as the glow slowly grew and came to engulf Susan just as it had Madeline moments ago.

As the glow flowed around her, Susan gasped, feeling the changes sweep through her as well. She was already well built, with an ample bust, nice curves and a sexy face that made men melt in her hands. Still, there was always room for improvement and she watched as her muscles toned themselves and chest lifted and filled out a bit. Her waist tightened just slightly and her ass ripened. All the changes were subtle enough that someone who hadn’t seen her in a week might have thought she’d gone on a diet or hit the gym, but each shift made her that much more alluring.

Madeline watched, helpless as her own arousal grew just watching Susan’s body being altered. By the time the glow started to fade, she wondered if she’d need to change her panties, but a new idea pushed away such idle concerns.

“Wow, you look so hot…” Madeline said. Her voice was thick with lust, and she was fighting to keep her eyes off of Susan’s heaving chest. Unfortunately, looking up at her friend’s enhanced face didn’t help any. She could see her rapidly growing excitement echoed in Susan’s eyes, and Madeline knew she neither of them would be able to resist.

“You… too…” Susan dropped the brooch back onto the coffee table and took the last step to bring herself next to Madeline. Then she surprised herself by reaching out and pulling her friend in and planting a wet, needful kiss on Madeline’s lips. Their breasts squished against each other as Madeline responded and the two friends shared a passionate moment as their tongues danced against each other.

They lingered for a minute, holding each other tightly and savoring the softness of their combined flesh. Finally, Madeline pushed back, panting. Her chest heaved and her musk was already filling the air in her apartment. There wasn’t any doubt what her body wanted, but her mind managed to claw its way back up through the lust for a moment.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Madeline asked as she panted. She was still holding Susan to her, their breasts still touching at the tip. Madeline knew this was her last chance to back out, even if she wasn’t sure she wanted to. If she had waited one more moment she’d have lost the will to ask the question.

“I… I… want you… so bad…” Susan stammered, not quite believing her own words despite the full agreement of her flesh. She’d never felt so turned on before, and all she wanted to do was ravage her friend’s body and share in one climax after another. She knew it was possible if she simply gave in to the surging heat inside her.

Madeline didn’t bother using words to respond. She simply pulled in and kissed Susan again. They shared in the intensity for a moment, then began stumbling towards the bedroom. Susan was busy squirming out of her pants as Madeline opened up her blouse. All the while they continued to kiss, pausing only for a moment when a piece of clothing needed to go over their heads.

Susan was used to such a mobile undressing and kissing maneuver. She’d done it several times before, leaving a trail of clothes to her bedroom before she hopped onto the bed with a naked boyfriend in tow. She laughed to herself as she helped Madeline out of her pants as they stumbled through the bedroom door. Madeline was so inexperienced, it was like she was an uninitiated guy and Susan had to take the lead. She was so busy making sure they both got naked that she didn’t have time to think about what was going to happen next.

Madeline slid her naked bottom onto the bed and pulled Susan down on top of her. She squealed as their naked bodies slapped together. Susan’s face lodged between Madeline’s enlarged breasts while Madeline wrapped her legs around Susan’s waist. Susan took a moment to realize what had happened and why her face was being squished between two soft warm mounds.

“So soft…” Susan giggled as she grabbed hold of Madeline’s round breasts and squeezed them as she pushed herself up. Her fingers sank into her friend’s ripe flesh. Susan felt so wicked as her hands explored and caressed Madeline’s chest. She’d never been so intimate with another woman, she’d never even really considered it before and now it felt so amazing wrapping her hands around a pair of breasts.

“Oh, Susan…” Madeline moaned softly as Susan’s hands worked over her chest. The pleasure was unreal, and so unexpected. In those few times she’d managed to let a man that close to her, they’d never paid much attention to her normally flat chest. When they had, it hadn’t felt like anything really special. Susan’s massage was entirely different, from the feeling of finger’s sinking into her softness to the sparks of pleasure when her hardened nipples were rubbed or pinched.

Susan paused for a moment, and looked down into Madeline’s lustful gaze. With her hands still wrapped tenderly around her friend’s breasts, she leaned in and kissed Madeline deeply. It was more than the needful hurried exchange before. Their lips press together, parting so that their tongues could slowly dance while Susan’s hands continued to knead Madeline’s soft flesh. Their bodies pressed together as their heat grew; threatening to wash away what little self control they still had.

Madeline writhed under Susan’s assault upon her flesh. Her friend’s hands began sliding over her waist, rubbing her thighs and waist as they kept their lips locked together. As Susan leaned in to kiss Madeline, their soft breast squished and jiggled together, emphasizing their shared femininity. Madeline had never felt anything like this, her own raging arousal meeting the soft warm flesh of another woman. As she recovered from the pleasure of Susan’s roaming hands, Madeline sent her own hands wandering.

“Maddie!” Susan squealed as delicate fingers cupped and squeezed her breasts. The sensation was so different from being mauled by a man, Madeline took her time, stroking and softly pressing into Susan’s tender breasts. She couldn’t deny how good it felt, but she wasn’t about to let Madeline’s boldness go unanswered. Susan gave the other girl a quick kiss on her cheek and then sent a hand down between her legs.

“Oh! Oh, buttercups!” Madeline yelped when she felt Susan’s long fingers flutter over her engorged nether lips. She’d spent last night molesting her bare mound, but having someone else touch her most sensitive flesh had surprised her.

“Buttercups?” Susan laughed as she pressed in firmly. Her finger parted Madeline’s slit and began rubbing the sensitive grove from her tender clitoris to the juicy entrance of her vagina. She’d always thought Madeline was a bit eccentric, but Susan knew she could use her friend’s moment of indignity to notch up their encounter.

Madeline blushed, momentarily embarrassed by her outburst. She’d always taken great pains not to speak in vulgar terms, but at times like this her instincts were all wrong. Susan didn’t give her time to lament her foolishness. Madeline gasped as she felt Susan’s finger press between her legs and slowly penetrate her wet folds.

“God, you’re so wet, Maddie....” Susan was almost surprised but she felt the same wet heat boiling within her own pussy. She’d never felt another woman so intimately. She rarely even explored her own flesh so carefully, and she found herself surprised at the warm tightness of Madeline’s most intimate passage.

Madeline cried out as Susan pressed deeper. She squeezed down against the invaders as she savored the feeling of being penetrated. Her few fumbling sessions with past boyfriends hadn’t prepared her for this. Susan seemed to know just how to stoke her flames, and Madeline realized she wanted to return the favor before she lost herself to the pleasure swirling inside her.

“Hey! What?” Susan shouted when Madeline suddenly wrapped her arm’s around Susan’s waist and pulled her into a tumbling roll. Susan flailed for a moment before ending up on her back, with Madeline’s soft breasts pressing into her own and Madeline lodged between her now open legs.

“Just returning the favor,” Madeline giggled and then slid down. Her nipples drew across Susan’s firm stomach before running over her thighs. Madeline didn’t know what had come over her, but she had an urge to try something that was sure to make Susan sequel. Madeline paused for a moment as she held herself right above Susan’s open legs and stared at the wet soft folds of her friend’s nether lips. She’d never looked so closely at another woman’s pussy before and now she wondered why for a moment before she set upon her mission.

“What favor, Maddie?” Susan struggled to pull herself up just in time to see Madeline dive between her legs. Then she felt a warm wet tongue run up the length of her slit and Susan fell back onto the bed crying out in pleasure as Madeline wrapped her lips around Susan’s tender nub. She instinctively slid her hands around Madeline’s head as her friend nibbled gently and sucked at the top of her slit. Susan had been eaten out before, but she felt so much more sensitive now, and Madeline was careful to slowly stoke her friend’s passions.

Madeline was surprised at the strong taste of Susan’s pussy. The tangy, unique flavor was foreign, but far from unpleasant. She hardly believed she was really going down on another woman. She’d never even tasted a man’s cock before and here she was eagerly lapping at Susan’s wet slit. That fact did little to slow her down as she relished Susan’s cries of pleasure. Madeline was enjoying the fact that she was pushing her friend towards orgasm, and reached up with one hand to slide a finger into Susan’s empty vagina.

“Oh... oh yes!” Susan shuddered, the sudden penetration pushing her over the edge. She clamped her thighs around Madeline, shuddering as a massive orgasm wracked her flesh. The warm rush of pleasure flowed from between her legs, up to her nipples and then through the rest of her body. Her climax was so raw, so intensely needful that she fell back onto the bed and simply gasped for breath as she basked in the pleasant glow.

Madeline pulled back, she’d succeeded for the moment. She smiled wickedly as she looked over Susan’s naked and quivering flesh. She was thrilled that she’d just made another woman cum. Madeline hadn’t imagined how good it felt just to give pleasure like this, with no attachments, no restraints. Somehow, she knew this was just the beginning and she moved up and lay down beside her quivering friend and started to stroke her soft curves gently.

“Maddie... that was wonderful...” Susan whimpered as she recovered. She’d received oral ministrations before, but never before like this. Between her new sensitivity and Madeline’s careful touch, she’d had one of the best orgasms of her life. She was determined to reward Madeline for such pleasure.

“Just don’t make fun of buttercups again.” Madeline giggled as she rolled her hand up one of Susan’s breasts and ran a finger around her hard pink nipple. She wasn’t quite sure what to do next, but knew she’d find out as soon as Susan caught her breath. For now she just took a moment to enjoy the unreality of her naked flesh pressed into her equally naked friend as she looked forward to even more unrestrained pleasure.

“Buttercups? I want your neighbors to hear you screaming buttercups!” Susan squealed as she felt a rush of energy flow from the sudden moment of mirth. She didn’t offer idle threats and rolled towards Madeline until they were pressed together, breast to breast and thigh to thigh. She grinned for a moment before wrapping her arms around Madeline and planting another deep kiss upon her lips.

They rolled on the bed together for a moment before Susan finally had Madeline prone beneath her. Susan sank a hand between her friend’s thighs again as she slid a mouth over the nearest nipple and started to suckle. Madeline moaned with pleasure as she did her best to return the favor by stroking Susan’s smooth curves, but it was clear that Susan was taking charge of this exchange.

“Harder, oh yes... harder...” Madeline gasped as she struggled against the rushing pleasure overwhelming her. Her nipples were nearly as sensitive as her clit and Susan’s twin assault was making it impossible to form complete thoughts. Each time Susan nibbled on her chest or rubbed against her clit, she let out helpless sounds of pleasure. Worst of all, she had to use all her will not to shout out her favorite substitute for vulgarity, and despite her pending climax she didn’t want to give Susan that particular pleasure.

Susan reveled in Madeline’s squeals and moans of delight. It was so unlike her usually subdued friend to make such sounds, and Susan enjoyed every moment of it. She knew very well how animated she could be when in the middle of a frantic coupling and knew how much Madeline must be enjoying herself to make sounds like this. The hardest thing was dealing with Madeline’s roaming hands, they alternated from stroking Susan’s hair to squeezing her breasts and the delicate digits were doing their best to distract her.

Finally, Susan decided that Madeline was ready and she cupped a breast in one hand, a nipple in her mouth and wrapped her other hand over Madeline’s mound for a moment. That one instant of calm was enough to pull Madeline back from the ragged edge enough and that was when Susan attacked. One hand squeezed hard on Madeline’s breast. Her teeth sank into Madeline’s nipple enough to almost hurt. Then, as the ultimate act, she dove her fingers deep into Madeline’s pussy while her thumb pressed up against her clit. Madeline shuddered for a moment before her cries echoed around the room.

“Buttercups! Oh, God! Buttercups!” Madeline screamed as her entire body exploded in pleasure. Susan’s careful work had built her up to the edge of insanity and that final strike broke through, releasing a rush of ecstasy that was more intense than even the night before. Madeline simply let herself go, savoring the bolts of pleasure and rolling waves of satisfaction flow through her. It had been too intense for any pretense to remain, and now all she could do was luxuriate in Susan’s arms.

“That, was amazing… Thank you…” Madeline cooed as they slid together again. She felt like she was glowing from the heat of her orgasm and the raging desire that had only been slightly sated. It had felt so good, and now she wanted more. She had only to look into Susan’s eyes to see that her friend was just as ready for what would follow.

“Just sharing the fun, Maddie.” Susan smiled. She couldn’t remember seeing Madeline so content and that helped her to feel even happier. She’d never imagined jumping into bed with another girl could feel so wonderful, and she wasn’t ready to finish yet. Somehow, she had the energy to keep going all day. Usually, a quick tumble was enough for Susan, but there was no way she was going to stop so soon today.

Madeline giggled and pushed away from her friend. Perhaps it was time for something extra to spice things up. She rolled over to her nightstand and opened it up. She’d more than enjoyed the dildo last night, and she was eager to see just how loud Susan with scream with it stuffed all the way inside. For a moment she wished she had a strap so she could wear it like a man’s cock. She’d never considered such a kinky idea before, so she’d never thought to buy one. Madeline just shrugged. There was always next time.

Susan had watched her friend pull out the dildo, and she laughed to herself. She remembered giving Madeline the gift, never expecting her straight-laced friend to ever put it to proper use. She was actually happy to see it so close to the bed, and wondered just how often Madeline had enjoyed it. Most of all she was glad Madeline hadn’t thrown it out, because her pussy was aching for something long and hard and that dildo would be perfect.

Madeline watched as Susan giggled and then rolled over and thrust her ass into the air. She swooned for the moment at the sight of Susan’s shapely ass and clean-shaven slit. It was so lewdly erotic that Madeline felt her pussy quiver excitedly as she held the dildo in her hand. There wasn’t any doubt that Susan hoped to be stuffed full in a moment and Madeline decided not to disappoint her.

Susan quivered, eager for Madeline to thrust that wicked piece of plastic into her. She rarely had much need for dildos normally. Usually, she could pretty much get a man to satisfy her any time she wanted, though sometimes it was a challenge to find a man that would meet all of her needs. That was part of the fun, though it did leave her wishing for more occasionally. Still, servicing her own needs was never as satisfying as even the most incompetent lover. This was something different though. She’d already been pushed past her limits once, and that fake cock was just adding to the icing onto a delicious cake.

Madeline crawled up behind Susan and gently held onto one of her hips while she guided the dildo in with the other. She smiled for a moment and then started to gently rub the tip along Susan’s wet nether lips, careful not to slip between them. Susan moaned and squirmed from the teasing sensation, but Madeline didn’t relent. She took her time and slowly covered the dildo with her friend’s juices.

“Oh, please! Please, Maddie! Stop teasing!” Susan whimpered as she swayed her hips back and forth in the vain hope that the dildo would slide in deeper. Madeline’s teasing was making her even hotter, and if she wasn’t so horny she’d have been angry.

Madeline giggled, never having seen Susan like this before, but she wasn’t trying to be cruel. She pressed deeper, sliding the dildo between Susan’s pussy lips and running it slowly up and down her slit. Susan moaned with each stroke as it rubbed against her clit. Madeline was entranced by the sight of it; the lewdness of parting her friend’s most intimate flesh and how hot it was to watch. Now, she was ready, and she knew Susan was as well.

“Okay, here it comes!” Madeline pressed and she felt the dildo slip inside Susan. For a moment she was actually surprised by how hard she had to push, despite how wet Susan was, she was gripping her pussy tightly around the fake manhood.

“Oh, yes, deeper! Push it deeper!” Susan moaned as the pressed her hips back. She fought to relax herself, to help Madeline ease the dildo into her, but it was so hard. It felt so good to be penetrated that her pussy was eager to caress it. Madeline pushed harder and Susan gasped as the combination of force and her own juices combined and the plastic cock finally, filled her.

Madeline knew what to do now, and she slowly started to stroke the dildo into Susan’s seething flesh. At the same time she leaned in, pressing her breasts into Susan’s side and started to caress her with her other hand. Susan began to wail, to beg and pant as her pussy was clenched around the plunging shaft, and Madeline fought to keep up the pace as her arm began to tire. There was a limit, and they were both quickly reaching it.

“Faster, yes! Faster, Maddie!” Susan gasped as she simply shook on the bed. She was so lost in the forceful thrusts that she couldn’t risk moving again in case she collapsed. It was all she could do to stay on her hands and knees as Madeline pushed her towards another powerful orgasm.

Madeline picked up the pace, her arm nearly exhausted and then finally, she thrust it deep into Susan’s abused pussy and turned on the vibrator, making sure that its nub was pressing into Susan’s clit.

Susan cried out. The pleasure was beyond words as the combination of full impalement and vibration pushed her over the top. She collapsed, a shuddering sweating mass of lustful satisfaction as her body reverberated with virtual tsunamis of raw ecstasy. She couldn’t have taken another moment and now she was a quivering mess.

Madeline bent in and slowly caressed Susan. They’d been trading back and forth so far, and she felt a need for something more raw, even savage. She knew Susan would need a moment to recover, but after that, it was time to simply dive in.

Susan barely even realized what was happening when Madeline rolled her onto her back and pressed against her. They kissed again, savagely. The power of their orgasms had washed away any residual reluctance, any last qualms and now they embraced with abandon.

Hours slipped by as they writhed in bed. The dildo worked its way through their holes, and there was barely an inch of flesh that hadn’t been licked, sucked or slapped. They’d both completely lost track of reality when they finally collapsed from exhaustion, naked and tangled together.

Chapter 4

Susan rolled over sometime later. She felt a wonderful buzz inside, that same glow she felt after she managed to find the perfect lover for an evening. She remembered the craziest dream. It had felt so real, and yet there was no way she’d ever do something like that with Madeline.

Then she felt herself press into something soft, and warm and she opened her eyes. Madeline smiled back at her. Susan looked down, her eyes bulging for a moment as she saw her breasts pressing into Madeline’s chest, and just like in her dream, her friend’s breasts were huge! The sleepiness melted away in an instant and she realized it was all real, and she’d simply collapsed from fatigue after making vigorous love to her best friend.

“Hi, it’s almost lunch time and yes, it’s all still real.” Madeline grinned from ear to ear. She felt so alive, her body still recovering from the multiple orgasms she’d just enjoyed, and most of all her head had cleared of the intense arousal and she was still transformed into the more perfect version of herself.

“That was insane…” Susan stammered as she recalled everything. She wanted to freak out a little, but the memory of that much pleasure was hard to rebel against. She’d never really considered making out with another girl before, and as weird as it was, she couldn’t deny how amazing it had been.

“Yeah, but we should probably get cleaned up. I think we need to talk about this.” Madeline looked down at her chest and Susan’s as well. The transformation hadn’t been as huge for Susan, but it was still noticeable. Whatever effect the brooch had on people, it seemed to last for more than a few hours. She’d have to be careful to note just how long.

“Uh, sure.” Susan replied, a bit stunned as Madeline climbed out of bed. As tired as she’d been, she had to agree that they should get cleaned up and try to figure something out. They’d both been crazed with lust before, and now they both seemed to be thinking clearly. Susan looked up to watch as Madeline let the sheet fall away and strutted shamelessly towards the shower. Before today, she’d never really seen Madeline naked, a few fleeting glimpses when they need to change clothes in a hurry, but Susan had been trying not to pay attention.

Now, she felt different. It wasn’t just that Madeline was putting on a show, Susan actually wanted to watch. Her friend’s curves were so alluring, her perfect skin and toned muscles cried out to be caressed. Susan could see in some ways how subtle the transformation had been, and yet watching Madeline’s hips swaying with each step was making her pussy wet again.

Susan shook off the thought and climbed out of bed. They’d already spent so much time in bed that she didn’t quite want to jump back in just yet, even if it had been some of the best sex she’d ever had. She stumbled for a moment, wavering in a moment of fatigue. She barely gotten enough sleep the night before and she’d spent the morning enthusiastically tumbling with Madeline and the combination was taking its toll. Even the nap they had taken only took the edge off.

Madeline popped her head back in the doorway, smiling at Susan as she stumbled around the bed. “Are you coming? There’s plenty of hot water for two...”

Susan paused for a moment as she heard Madeline’s giggle drift off towards the bathroom. Somehow it didn’t come as a surprise that Madeline had broken through her shell, but the mousey little woman had turned into a sexy little pixie and Susan wasn’t sure she could keep up. She did wonder how long it would last after the spell wore off, but until then she was just going to ride it out.

By the time she made it to the bathroom, the shower was running and she could see Madeline’s curved outline in the sliding door to the shower. Susan stood there, torn between her desire to slip into the shower with Madeline and not wanting to fall into another heated coupling just yet. There would be plenty of time for that later, after they’d had a chance to discuss things.

“The water’s fine!” Madeline shouted over the sound of running water. She knew she was being a terrible tease to poor Susan. Somehow, she just couldn’t play it straight right now, not after such an amazing morning. The feeling of warm water running over her sensitive skin didn’t do anything to calm her erotic thoughts either. The strangest part was that she was thinking more clearly than she could remember. She was bound neither by the extreme lust of earlier or the normal swirl of doubts and worries that held her back most of the time.

“That’s fine, I’ll just wait my turn.” Susan shouted back. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to, she did, but it was almost too much to dive into again. She took the moment to distract herself by studying the changes the brooch had made to her. In all the gymnastics with Madeline, she’d certainly noticed how differently she felt, but Susan hadn’t taken the time to look at the changes.

A quick gaze in the mirror told her a lot. Her complexion was smooth, her eyelashes longer and her lips looked just slightly more plump than before. The slight kink in her nose was gone, and her eyebrows were actually a bit thicker, but Susan liked how they looked. It was like she’d gotten a movie star makeover, but she knew none of it was makeup. The rest of her body followed that pattern, nothing was enormously changed, but there were plenty of subtle differences that each added to making her perfectly sensual.

“Well, it’s your turn, spoilsport.” Madeline broke through Susan’s dazed self inspection. She was standing outside the shower now, toweling her hair off while standing otherwise naked and dripping wet. It was one last offer of temptation, and one that she hoped Susan would succumb to.

Susan chuckled as she realized what Madeline was doing. She was far from blind and the temptation was real, but she really wanted a quiet moment to relax in the shower. Still, she had to thank her friend for an unforgettable morning.

“And thanks for the show, Maddie.” Susan took the two steps it took to stand over Madeline then bent down and gave her a heartfelt kiss. She held back from wrapping her arms around her newly showered friend, not wanting to give her an excuse to join in the shower again. “Now, go get us some lunch.”

Madeline nodded a bit sheepishly. She knew she was coming on strong, and Susan wanted her space. She left Susan to her shower and headed off to get some food. After two rounds of sex in less than a day, she had to admit to being more famished than usual.

Susan showered without further incident and managed to gather up her scattered clothes while Madeline called out for pizza. Now that they were both dressed and everything had calmed down, they plopped down on the couch, staring at the brooch. It was still on the coffee table where Susan had left it before their morning fun.

“Well, what are we going to do with this thing?” Susan stared at it. She wasn’t ready to touch it again. For all she knew it would double the effect, and one dose was more than enough for her. Still, she knew she’d be eager to use it again later. There were a few things she couldn’t wait to try.

“I’m thinking fun. How about a night out?” Madeline grinned wickedly. There were simply too many possibilities not to explore them. She’d spent far too much of her young life button up and reserved. Now, she had the perfect way to let her hair down and enjoy life, and she wasn’t about to let it go to waste.

Susan smiled back. She knew just the place.

End of Part 1