The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MAGIC FAMILY

(hetro, mind control)

I think I’m lucky, I live a most interesting life. My family is in Show Business, which means I’ve moved around a fair bit. For 5 months of the year, when Dad worked Summer Season at one of the South’s resorts, we lived in a nice hotel, for the rest of the year we lived at home in West London. The down side of all this is that I was forever a new boy at school.

Dad is a magician with mum, until recently, his long legged assistant. He does card tricks, illusions and some hypnotism and is always ‘Top of the Bill’.

To make my life easier at school, I have made myself an expert with cards. Nothing breaks the ice better that a good card trick. My sister is two years older than me and has followed a similar life style. Just recently she has left college and has taken over from Mum as Dads assistant on stage. She has a similar figure to Mum, but of course a lot younger and she wears all of Mum’s old costumes, which can be pretty revealing.

In the off season, when we are back home, Dad does Stag and Dinner Club do’s, these he usually performs without Mum’s or Sally’s help as these do’s can get a bit rude. He usually tells dirty stores while performing a hypnotic routine also spices up by gets some of the waitress or other ladies in the audience to strip to their underwear. This goes down a treat, or so I’ve heard, as I have never been to one.

Now I’m about to leave school, I don’t fancy college as Sally had, so I’ve decided to help Dad with his act. I’ve been doing this for him informally for a number of years, usually during the school holidays, helping to set up his equipment and also helping the designing and building new illusions. Dad likes to have at least one new trick for every new season.

Poor Sally, I been practising my hypnosis techniques on her for so many years now, and the family doesn’t find it strange if they came home and find their daughter on all fours, or standing like a statue, having been hypnotised by their son. I have also learned much about a women’s body from her by getting her to strip off for me with ‘Now you are alone why don’t you take a shower’ routine. I’m pretty sure that she done the same to me a time or two as well, when she hypnotised me. I’ve even got some Polaroid’s hidden away in my room when I’ve suggested to her ‘it’s a hot stormy night out there, with plenty of lightning (camera flashlight), why don’t you take all your clothes off and be comfortable’.

There’s this girl in the show that I fancy, named Jilly, who has a pretty face and a slim dancer’s body. Normally I wouldn’t stand a chance with her but I have ‘a cunning plan’. On Saturday night after the second show I found her sitting in a chair, head bowed with exhaustion. I sat next to her and gently hypnotised her with a mantra of, ‘you look tired, just let your eyes close for a few minutes’, till she was under. A subject can be hypnotised so much easier when they are tired. I install a unique trigger word and quick implant, then woke her up, just then my sister walks by giving me a knowing look.

Later my sister asked me what I had done to Jilly; well of course I denied everything.

“Don’t come that one with me she said, I know a hypnotic trance when I see one”.

“Well” I said, “I just implanted a small suggestion in her that all” I replied.

“Oh yeah, and let me guess shall I, she takes all her clothes off every time she see you”

“No! Nothing like that” I replied, “more like ‘she finds me cute’”

“You cute” my sister laughs and then she walks away. I watch her go, admiring her inadequately covered rear depart. One day big sister, I say to myself, one day.

Well a quick implant or not, it’s was working, every time I look around I find that Jilly is looking at me with a smile on her face. I let her make all the moves, as she was the older and probably the more experienced. After the Monday night show, I was packing up Dad’s props for the night when Jilly appeared at my side.

“Hi how you doing” she said, “fancy a drink later”

“I love to” I replied, “if we make it a coke, as I’m too young for anything stronger”

“Oh!” ok then, see you when I’ve changed”. With that see walked away wiggling her tight little bum. We never did go out for a drink, but she appeared at the dressing room door I share with Sally. Two minutes after she entered the room we are kissing. The only problem is that Sally was still behind the screen changing, but I not going to stop now. Off course I know the mechanics of sex, but I have never put them into practice until now. Jilly on the other hand had definitely done all this before.

I was thrusting my cock into Jilly’s wet pussy, when I looked up and saw my sister watching. Soon after that, Jilly had a orgasm followed shortly by mine. We hugged for awhile, then Jilly got up, dressed and left, kissing me good-bye at the door.

“Finds you cute hey” Sally said when she emerged from behind the screen.

“Obviously a girl of taste” I replied smugly

“Taste! The only taste she got was from your”

“Don’t say it” I interjected, “that’s dirty”

“Well it wasn’t me she was sucking” Sally added with a smile, come on little brother, lets go back to the hotel and eat, if you still Hungry.

I entertain Jilly twice more that week with Sally watching from behind the screen.

“Little brother” she says one Jilly has wiggled her little rear out of our dressing room door, “You must tell me what you did to that poor brain washed girl”

“Sis” I reply, “all I said was she would find me cute, honest”

“Yeah, yeah, you must have said something else” Sally said.

“No Sis honest, that’s all, she must have fancied me anyway” I replied.

“Well what are you going to do about her”

“Well” I answer slyly, “I thought I’ll just fuck the arse off her for a while, you know she not exactly ugly”

“You’re a pervert” she replied with a smile, and then we both left for the hotel.

Some weeks later, when the summer seasons was coming to a close, I asked Jilly what she was doing during for the winter. She said she had nothing lined up, so I asked Dad if he could use an assistant for his winter season on the stag circuit. After some thought Dad agreed that he could use one, and had often thought about using one, but wouldn’t use family. He told me she had to aware that he excepted her to strip off under his hypnotic influence, and probably act quite sexy on stage. When I told Jilly this she said she was quite happy to strip off as long as no actual sex took place. So when the season came to an end, Jilly came home with us and used the spare room over the garage.

I went with Jilly on her first gig, just to hold her hand as she was very nervous. We acted as part of the audience and were invited up on stage, with some other couples, where Dad hypnotised both of us. After the normal routines, Dad asked the audience if they would like to see more of this beautiful young girl, indicating Jilly. As this was a near stag do, with the men out numbering the women but over three to one, you can imagine the shouted reply. To dads commands Jilly slowly and sexily strips off to her knickers, to the cheers of the whole audience as her tits appeared. Dad was very happy with the response and the promises of further booking.

My having Jilly staying with us was also very handy for my sex live, as she was very responsive to all my advances, probably because she found stripping on stage very stimulating and couldn’t wait to get home to drag me off to her bed.

Dad developed the act some what over the winter season, sometimes Jilly was in the audience and sometimes, if the ‘do’ was totally stag, she acted as one of the waitress’s, but always she ended up near naked on stage in front of a hundred or so cheering men.

When the New Year came, it was time for Dad and I to think about the next summer season and what new trick we could come up with. We had the added advantage of using Jilly in our routine. Sally also decided to make up some new outfits as Mum’s old one were getting a bit threadbare. One evening when dad and Jilly were out at a Stag do, Sally knocked on my door and walked in wearing a very revealing outfit.

“What do you think” she asked me. Basically she was wearing a very small bikini, joined by a strip of gauze. The bra pushed up her pert tits till they were nearly spilling out of the top. The bottoms were cut so high as to expose all her thighs.

“Very nice sis” I replied, “Might be a bit draughty though” I added.

“Mum thinks it’s ok” she said, “so what’s the matter with it”

“There nothing wrong with it” I say, “I just wish you weren’t my sister that’s all, you look really sexy in it”

“So you think I’m sexier that Jilly then” she said striking a sexy pose.

“I think you should leave my room before I lose control” I said

“So you think I’m that sexy then” she said with a pout, with that she turn and walk out, stopping my door to turn and give me another sexy pose. When Jilly came home she was pleasantly surprised at my ardour.

Dad and I came up with a disappearing girl illusion, with Jilly being the extra girl, pivotal to the success of the trick. After a few weeks of rehearsals it all worked beautifully. The sexual tension between Sally and I was smouldering on and came to a head (no pun intended) when Jilly was sick and Sally had to fill in on one of Dad’s stag do’s. Dad wasn’t too happy about his only daughter stripping off in front of two hundred horny men, but he had no choice. Sally was happy to do it, but very nervous. The next day when Sally and I were alone in the house, I knocked on her door.

“How was last night?” I asked her.

“Very spooky, of course I don’t remember anything, but just think I was flashing my boobs off to two hundred men. I go all funny thinking about it”

“Does it make you hot thinking about all those hungry eyes looking at you” I said, advancing towards her. Her eyes went wide with shock at my words. When I reached her I cupped her right tit through her thin blouse and said.

“Just think of all those men wanting to do this, to touch your tits” a small moan escaped her lips. I carried on, being deliberately coarse.

“All those hard cocks wanting to fuck you, one after another, till their cum oozes out of you”. Her head goes back as I continue to fondle her tit. I start to undo the buttons of her blouse, she looks at me with frighten eye, but doesn’t stop me.

When all the buttons are undone I pull her blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. It falls to the floor. I reach behind her back and unclip her bra. This too also falls to the floor. All the time I keep up the coarse litany. I am fondling her naked tits for the first time.

“All those men aching to get their hand on your tits” I am saying, also wanting to put their hands inside your pussy” my other hand move under her short skirt and up between her legs, to the gusset of her knickers. She was soaking wet with sexual arousal. Once again a moan escaped her lips. I had to support her weight as she sagged against me, all her strength had gone from her legs.

“Think of those hands touching you”. I rubbed harder between her legs; she suddenly came with a shattering orgasm. I let her go and she sank to her knees.

“You bastard” she said with a smile, when she had recovered sufficiently to talk. “I didn’t know I could cum that hard, oh boy!”

“Glad I could help” I said heading for the door.

“Wait” she said, “don’t you want to, you know”

“But you’re my sister, that would be naughty” I smile back.

“Please brother, don’t go just yet” she said with a sexy pout, “I’m sure I can do something for you”

“Well now you mention it, and as you’ve got your tits out” I returned unzipping my jeans as I went. She squeezed her tits around my hard cock and I thrust between those beautiful mounds, till I came all over her.

Jilly was still sick the following night so Sally had to fill in again. When I approached her afterwards, she practically grabbed me and pulled me into her room.

“Please brother” she pleaded with me.

“What do you want me to do?” I asked with a smile, enjoying myself immensely.

“You bastard, you know what I want”

“Yes I know, so why don’t you take your clothes off” I said. Her clothes were hurriedly removed and flung into the corner.

“Please” she pleaded as she lay back on her bed. I sat beside her and fondled her tits till she was moaning with desire.

“Will you do anything I want?” I whispered in her ear.

“Yes! Yes anything, please”

“Good, now spread your legs, there’s a good girl” my hand moved down over her perfect body till it reached her pussy. I pushed two fingers in hard. A groan left her throat.

“Oh yes! Harder” she almost shouted. My fingers were now thrusting into her sloppy wet pussy, then she freezes and cums.

“Oh my god” she muttered to herself. As she lies there I drink in the beauty of her body.

“Tell me what happened last night Sis to get you so hot?” I asked

“I don’t remember anything,” she said, “but one the waitress told me, that Dad had me stripped off and I danced around the audience, sitting on laps having my tits fondled”

“Dad made you do that” I was surprised, I can imagine him doing that with Jilly, but not with his own daughter.

“That’s what I was told” she looked at me with lust in her eyes again. It looked like just talking about it had got her hot again.

“Can you please” she begged her hand grabbing mine and pulling it back to her tits. This time I climb on the bed and unzip my jeans, releasing my rock hard cock.

“Spread your legs” I demand coarsely. I thrust my cock into her wet pussy right up to the hilt. I thrust faster and faster with her pushing back at me till she arced her back in orgasm. I pumped my sperm deep inside her womb.

“Thanks brother, I needed that” she sighed, “anytime anywhere, you just let me know, ok”

“Sure Sis, I’ll let you know”

Story by JAX 26/10/00