The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magical cream?

It was just like any other day in Southwest Florida during the peak of the summer. Hot. We had been working on the construction of a new school and I had been sweating my ass off all day long. Heck, all week long. I was starting to develop a rash on my legs. You know the place, right where you balls come to rest on your legs. I can’t say this is the first time it’s happened. The hot summer, and lots of sweating seems to make that happen. Last year I seemed to have some pretty good luck with Gold Bond medicated cream. It seemed to do wonders for the rash. Cleared it up in a pretty short time. So I figured I would stop at a store and grab a new tube of it.

I was making the trek home when I saw this little road side store. There was a sign for fresh watermelon, and I am a sucker for a good watermelon. Funny thing was I don’t think I ever noticed the store on the way home before. Must have been too wrapped up in thoughts about work all the time. I pulled off the road and figured I would give the place a shot. I grabbed what looked like a nice melon from the bin and headed inside.

I found the aisle with all the normal bathroom type stuff. I looked high and low and couldn’t find the Gold Bond cream I was looking for. They did have something that looked just like it though. Bound to be a cheap knock off. I picked up the tube and started to give it a read. It had a big claim on the front of it. Guaranteed to heal damaged skin. Seemed like it should be just as good as anything. So I proceeded to take my stuff to the counter and pay the cashier.

The kids and wife heard me pull up to the house. I got the usual hellos and kisses from them. I told Robin that I was going to head up and take a shower before dinner. I told her that I was all gross and sweaty from work.

What a good feeling I nice hot shower is after sweating your butt off all day. I think I paid a little extra attention to cleaning the rash on my legs and my balls. You know how it is when you get a bug bite. It starts itching, and the more you scratch it, the more it feels like it needs to be scratched. Well that is what it was like when I was cleaning my legs and balls. The more I seemed to clean them, the more they felt itchy and like they needed to be rubbed. Heck, if I did that much longer I was going to spend some extra time on the rest of the area. And I noticed that Robin had washed the sheets. Just about every time we have sex, it is right after she washes the sheets. So I figured I better leave the package alone and hope for better things later on.

After I got out of the shower and dried off I started looking for that tube of cream. I opened it up and pulled that safety security packing crap off of it. It smelled really nice. I mean, almost like a minty smell. I positioned myself in front of the mirror so I could see under my balls. I put a dab of the cream on my finger and grabbed the head of my cock. I pulled it up and kinda grabbed my balls to pull them up so I could get some cream on the underside of them. I started rubbing the cream on my balls. It was kind of strange, but the stuff seemed to rub right into the skin. It wasn’t greasy or anything. I got some more out of the tube and started to rub it on my inner thighs. The minty smell was actually pretty nice. Sort of like fresh cut spearmint. And it was kind of tingly on my skin. My skin was pretty red and irritated, so I was kind of worried it might burn some. It didn’t though. It actually felt really good. Remember what I was talking about, the bug bite and scratching thing, and cleaning the balls in the shower. It was just like that. It felt like I just needed to put some more cream on. This time I put a big dab in my fingers and proceeded to rub it into my balls. It was just like before, kind of tingly feeling. I just kept rubbing it in until it was all absorbed into the skin. It felt, for lack of a better word, refreshing.

Just as I was getting done I heard Robin call everyone and say dinner was ready. So I pulled some old jean shorts on and an old t-shirt and headed down to the kitchen table. Dinner was nice. The kids were telling me what they were doing with their time off. The movie theater has these cheap summer movies that the kids love to go to. They aren’t first run stuff, but the kids like it just the same. I think they just like getting the soda, candy and popcorn. So Robin and the kids were telling me about the movie they had seen. As they were describing what they had done during the day, I noticed that the tingly feeling I had when I was putting the cream on had come back. Only it seemed to be a little bit more extreme. Not that it was painful or anything, just that it was like earlier, only it was stronger feeling. I started to adjust myself in my seat, thinking that I was smashing the boys a little too much and that is what was causing the feeling. Even after I was trying to move myself around and give the boys some more room, the feeling just stayed. Only now, it felt like my balls were getting hot. Once again, not like a painful thing, just a feeling like they were getting hot. Sort of like after you get out of a cold pool and dip down into the hot tub. When the boys go from that cold pool water to that hot tub water, it just seems really warm. Well that is what my balls started to feel like. Not that it was painful or anything. I started to worry that maybe I had overdone it with the cream and I was going to regret it. I kept fidgeting in my seat and Robin asked me if I was OK. I told her that everything was OK, just that I was getting a rash from sweating so much at work and I had put some cream on and it was bothering me a little bit.

The rest of dinner seemed to go by with out a hitch. We cleaned everything up, and before you knew it, it was time for the kids to go to bed. We went through all of the nightly rituals. Teeth brushing, book reading, snuggling, you know, all the good stuff that comes with kids at bedtime.

I heard Robin in the bedroom starting to make the bed. I told her to hold on, I would help her make the bed. She took her side, and I took mine. I’m always a pain. I like the sheets tucked in real tight. You know, like you could bounce a coin off of them.

“Clean sheets. You know just what I like” I told Robin while giving her a little wink.

“If your lucky, maybe I’ll let you have some fun tonight” was her coy answer.

I started to get undressed and get ready to brush my teeth and stuff. My balls still had that warm tingly feeling. Robin went into the bathroom first, so I took a moment to inspect my balls. I pulled my boxers down and gave them a look. Damn, they were all red, and they looked kind of swollen. I was starting to worry a little bit. My cock and balls are pretty normal. If anything I think my balls are a little on the small side. So any increase in size is something you notice right away. And I could still smell the minty smell from the cream. I heard Robin finishing up so I pulled my boxers up. I didn’t want her to seem me inspecting the boys and get all worried, or think I was more of a pervert than she already knew I was.

I took my turn in the bathroom as she climbed into bed and turned the news on. I took the opportunity to pull my boxers down and look at my balls in the mirror again. I couldn’t believe my eyes, they definitely looked bigger, like they were swollen. And they looked red and irritated.

“Don’t forget to lock the bed room door when you come out” Robin said.

When I got done in the bathroom I closed and locked the bedroom door, just to be safe in case one of the kids gets up. I lit some candles and turned the lights off. Pulled the boxers off, grabbed the tube of KY out of the nightstand and climbed into bed. When I pulled the covers down to jump in bed I saw that Robin was already undressed too. It must have been too long, or something, because I was incredibly horny. I dove right in and started licking Robin’s nipples and playing with them with my tongue. Robin has the most sensitive nipples. Sometimes I bring her close to orgasm, and really slow down rubbing her off. Then I really focus on her nipples and can bring her to orgasm just with them.

Her tits have shown the wear of time from breast-feeding two kids, but her nipples are just as good as ever. Sometimes, while playing with them I think back to when they were at their biggest. Large, and swollen with milk. They must have been two cup sizes larger than normal. Oh those were the days.

I opened the tube of KY up and gave my finger a little dab and proceeded to do my magic down there. I like to lay on her left side and reach my right arm underneath her back so I can take her right nipple between my fingers. I focus my mouth on her left nipple and use my left hand to put her in a world of pleasure. It didn’t take very long tonight and I could tell that Robin was going to be quick. She was squirming around and making some soft moaning noises. My cock was rock hard. And I noticed that feeling again in my balls. They seemed to be getting hot. Not uncomfortable, just like you had rubbed your hands together really fast and made your palms hot, then put them on your balls. Robin really started giving me some keys that she was getting ready to cum, so my loss of attention on her, and down to my balls changed real quick. It didn’t’ take much more rubbing her pussy and playing with her nipples and she was shaking all over and cumming just like normal.

I was just laying their in her arms enjoying the moment when she asked, “What is that smell?”

“What do you mean?” I asked her.

“It smells, I don’t know, like wintergreen or something” she said.

“That’s the cream I bought today for my rash” I told her

She proceeded to rub my balls a little bit and asked me “Well if nothing else it smells nice. Does it seem to be helping any?”

I told her “I am a little bit worried. My balls have been tingly feeling. And from time to time they feel hot.”

Robin got this slightly worried look on her face and said “I hope there isn’t something in it that your alergic to. Maybe your getting a reaction to something in the cream. Maybe I should look at them.”

She pulled the covers down and started to inspect my balls. Now Robin has never been a big fan of blow jobs or anything. So my hope of her jumping in there and blowing me never entered my mind. She started to look at my balls, and the weirdest thing, it was like she was drinking in the smell. I started watching her, she was really getting into it.

“Do you like the smell of the cream?” I asked her as I watched her repeatedly take deep inhales of my balls. It was the strangest thing to watch. I had never seen her act like this.

“It’s strange, like it makes me want to smell it more every time I breathe it in” she said as she started rolling my balls around in her hand. “Your balls look, bigger” she said.

“I thought they might have gotten swollen or something from the cream” I told her as I watched her inhaling the minty smell. She moved her hand up to start paying attention to my shaft and started slowly jerking up and down on my cock. She let one hand focus on jerking my cock while the other hand was playing with my balls. And then the strangest thing happened, she started lowering her head and took the tip of my cock into her mouth. This shocked me so much I came immediately. Some of it shot right into Robin’s mouth and then she quickly pulled away and let the rest of it shoot onto my chest and stomach. My balls tightened up and I kept cumming. She was cupping her hand over the head of my cock trying to catch it. It was running down her hand while she was still jerking my cock off. It seemed like I came twice as long as I usually do. There was a huge amount of cum, way more than I normally have, even considering the fact that it had been longer than normal between sex sessions.

I started worrying that she was going to kill me for cumming her mouth, but I didn’t have time to warn her. The weird thing was that now she was licking some of the cum off of her hand. I started worrying that someone had kidnapped my wife and replaced her with this woman lying next to me in bed. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining, but I don’t think I could have ever talked her into having me cum in her mouth, let alone swallow it. And here she was licking the cum off of her hand.

“Do you like that?” I asked her as I watched her licking the cum off of her hand.

“It’s the strangest thing, it tastes, like, mint” she said. “I mean, it’s not gross or anything.”

Who was this woman talking to me, and what had she done with my wife. She took my cock into her mouth and proceeded to suck off all the cum that was on my shaft, and ran her fingers into the pool that was on my stomach and swallowed that as well.

“I’m going to jump into the shower and get cleaned up” she said.

I sat there in complete disbelief at what had just happened. I could not believe it. I waited a few minutes until I heard her get out of the shower. Then I got up to take my turn. I needed to wash all the remaining cum off my chest and stomach. When I got into the shower I was rubbing the cum off with my fingers and noticed it seemed to be really thick. I mean thicker than normal. I put some of it up to my nose to smell it, and it smelled like that cream I had bought. I don’t know what came over me, but I put it up to my tongue and tasted it. She was right, it tasted minty. I didn’t have any urge to swallow any of it though. I finished cleaning myself off and got out and dried off. Robin was already asleep when I climbed into bed, and I don’t think it took me long to fall asleep either.

It seemed like just minutes had passed and the alarm clock was going off. Even though I had taken, what, 3 showers yesterday. One in the morning, one when I got home from work, and one after sex, I still jumped in the shower. I just can’t start the day unless I have had a shower. I don’t know what it is, I think it must be the oily skin and hair, I just need that shower to feel right.

After getting out of the shower, I dried myself off and put some fresh boxers on. What was I thinking, I almost forgot to put some cream on my rash. I pulled my boxers down and started to look over the rash on my legs. It already started to look much better. And my balls didn’t look red and irritated anymore. They did still look bigger. Maybe it was just my imagination, maybe it wasn’t. So I put some of the cream on my fingers and massaged it into the rash on my thighs. And I got some more and massaged it into my balls. They immediately started to feel tingly again, and started to feel warm just like last night. I started thinking, heck if they made my balls look bigger, why not try my cock too. Heck, on the best day it’s only 6 inches long. So I got some more cream and massaged it all over the shaft of my cock. It felt really good. And the cream massaged completely into the skin. My shaft started to get that tingly feel, and the warmth started spreading from my balls up to my shaft. Even my shaft started to get that red and irritaited look, but it didn’t feel bad, it felt good. I started thinking I better leave this thing alone of I’ll never make it to work.

Work was pretty much like any other day. Hot. Did I mention it was hot? And me sweating my ass off all day long. About mid morning, even with all the sweating I started feeling the need to use one of the Port O Johns. Luckily all I had to do was pee, I hate having to poop in one of those things, they are always so disgusting. As I was walking to the John, for the first time I started to notice my cock. Now, I’m in my mid thirties, and having the same cock in your pants for that long, you start to know it in and out. If you are a guy and reading this, you’ll know what I mean. I think it mostly felt like I had half a hard on. Not like some raging erection, just that I had started getting excited and I was starting to get a hard on, but I wasn’t. When I got to he John I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them and my boxers down and started to pee. I was looking at this cock in my hand. It looked like mine, but it just looked like I had started to get a hard on. I mean, it was bigger. And the balls had that swollen look to them still. Heck, this was exciting. I gotta stop thinking about what is happening and get back to work or I will have a hard on soon.

The rest of the day went by without much incident. I couldn’t wait to get home and shower, and put some more cream on. I rushed in the house and greeted everyone and told Robin I was running up to use the shower because I was filthy. I ran into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes and turned the shower on. I stood there looking at myself naked in the mirror. My cock and balls definitely looked bigger. I think my shaft mostly looked fatter. Maybe that is what I was seeing, they just looked fuller. I jumped in the shower and didn’t waste any time getting cleaned up. I was so excited about what I was seeing the my cock was rock hard. I jumped out of the shower and dried myself off. I kept a towel around me and went out to the bedroom. I knew I remembered seeing a tape measure on the dresser. Robin had been measuring for new window treatments. I came back into the bathroom and locked the door. I dropped the towel and grabbed the cream from the drawer. My cock was rock hard by this time. It was so hard it practically hurt. I took the tape measure and measured the length of my cock. It was just over 6 inches. Maybe 6 and a quarter inches. That seemed strange to me because I have measured it before and I don’t think it ever made it over 6 inches. I took a generous amount of cream this time and started rubbing it into my balls. Man it felt good. That tingly feeling was immediately there. And you could see the redness starting to flow right into the balls. My balls looked like they were starting to swell up already. It was like the redness was blood flowing to my balls. I grabbed the tube of cream again and got another generous dose of it and started massaging my cock shaft. It was like heaven. My cock started to tingle, and the warmth started to flow into it. The redness started to flow from my balls up into my shaft. It was like you could see the blood flowing. I swear it looked like my cock was getting thicker before my eyes. I grabbed the tape measure and started stroking the cream into my shaft. My cock was aching. It was starting to hurt. I put the tape measure up to my shaft and I could actually watch my shaft getting longer. I kept grabbing it at the base and squeezing it hard and pushing up towards the tip of my cock. Like I was trying to stretch it. I watched in disbelief as I saw my cock slowly move further down the tape measure. I just kept trying to knead more blood into the shaft and help it out. My cock head was looking bigger. The shaft looked thicker too. It looked longer. I wasn’t wrong, it was almost 7 inches long now. Just then I heard the kids running up the stairs and beat on the door telling me dinner was ready. I practically had a heart attack right there. What a way to deflate a hard on. I put some clothes on and rushed down stairs to eat dinner.

My head was swimming. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I could barely pay attention at dinner. Several times Robin had to just about yell at me to get my attention. “What is up with you today?” she asked me.

“Sorry, just lots of work stuff on my mind. I can’t seem to turn it off.” I told her. After that I tried to forget about what was going on, but my whole crotch was warm and tingly feeling. That feeling I had earlier in the day about having half a hard on was back, just this time it felt bigger. It was all I could do to take my mind off of it and keep from getting a full blown hard on.

The rest of the night seemed to just fly by. Or maybe it was me not being able to pay attention to anything. We got the kids ready for bed. The kids had been out in the pool most of the day and they were exhausted. I think both of them were in comas before we left their rooms. Those were the days.

The day was especially taxing on me as well, and even with all that was going on I thought I could fall asleep standing up. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I think I just about fell asleep while I was brushing. I turned the TV on, set the alarm clock and climbed under the covers. I must have fell asleep just about right away, but I stirred a little bit when Robin climbed into bed. She leaned over to kiss me good night.

“What is that smell?” she asked me.

“What smell?” I responded in a sleep induced drowsiness.

“That mint smell. I smell it again. Just like last night.” she said.

“It’s that cream I am using for my rash” I told her as I watched her again taking deep breaths, breathing in the minty aroma. She pulled the covers down and was again taking deep breaths to inhale the minty smell. She pulled the front flap of my boxers open and started to fish out my cock. I had that feeling again of who was this woman next to me in bed. She was doing things that I had never seen her do, or for that matter expect out of her. She grabbed my shaft in one hand and started stroking it. With the other hand she was playing with my balls. She was leaning her head down close to my balls smelling the minty smell. She started cupping my balls in her hand and then took my shaft in her mouth and started sucking on my cock.

I tried to prepare myself for it this time so I could enjoy it a little bit. She was bobbing her head up and down my shaft and then pulled it out of her mouth. “You know, you balls, they look, bigger. I mean, they just look, bigger than normal.” she said.

She proceeded to take my shaft back into her mouth and take my cock deep into her throat as she was massaging my balls with her other hand. This was a litle bit of heaven. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I reached down and started to rub her pussy. She started writhing around a little bit and adjusting herself so that I could have better access to it. I pulled her panties aside and started to rub her pussy. I tested the waters a little bit, and she was incredibly wet. I slipped two fingers in to lubricate them a little and started to massage her clit. She responded favorably by taking my cock into her mouth almost all the way to the balls. She backed off a little and held the tip of my cock in her mouth and started stroking the shaft with one hand while her other hand massaged my balls.

“Robin, I am very close. I am going to cum very soon.” I told her. This way I was giving her plenty of notice. I would be able to tell if what happened before was a freak accident. She responded with soft moans of anticipation. She was rolling her tongue around my cock head while she started to increase the speed of her hand stroking. I could feel the cum starting to well up inside my balls. My sac started to tighten up, and I knew I was ready to cum. “Here it cums” I told her. She took my cock deeper into her mouth and started to suck it harder. My cock let loose with a torrent of cum I have never felt out of it before. I watched as she was swallowing my cum greedily. Jet after hot jet of it was shooting deep into her mouth and she was eagerly swallowing it. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed it further down on my cock as I tightened my muscles to push all the cum out I could. I was done, and it was the biggest load I have ever shot in my life. Some of it had dripped out of her mouth and down the shaft, but she didn’t let that go to waste. She licked my shaft clean. She lay there with her head on my stomach just gently stroking my cock and inspecting my balls.

“Damn, that was an awesome blow job.” I told her.

“You know, I think your cock has gotten bigger. And your balls certainly look bigger too. I can’t get over how good your cum tastes. If I had known it was like this earlier, I would have been begging you to let me blow you.” she said.

I rolled her over and proceeded to have my way with her. I had her nipples in my mouth in a flash and it didn’t take long to have her rubbed off to orgasm.

I think we both fell almost instantly asleep. The alarm clock went off and she got up with me when it went off. We were both still naked. We must have fell asleep and never moved. She got up quick to get dressed for the kids and I jumped in the shower to get ready for work. When I got out of the shower she was in there in her bra and panties.

“Does it look like my breasts have gotten bigger to you?” she was asking me.

“What do you mean, have they gotten bigger?” I asked her.

“I mean, this bra, it feels tighter than normal. Look, I have breast flesh flowing over the cups.” Robin said.

“Are you serious, I mean are you retaining water or something.” was my response.

“No, I never retain water. I mean look. This bra is tight on me, and it has never been that way.”

“Well, let me see, you know my favorite way to hold them.” I said. I love to come up behind her and reach under her arms and grab her tits and rub the nipples through her bra. I know her tits probably as well as my own cock. I took each one in my hands and felt them up really well. I even got some good nipple rubbing in. Which is strange because she just can’t stand that unless we are having sex. I was feeling the weight of them and rubbing the nipples. She leaned her head back against me and started to rub her ass into my crotch. Holy cow I thought, who is this woman? What is happening to my wife? I better stop this before I need some more relief.

“Robin, I think your right. They actually feel bigger and heavier than normal. They feel nice.” I told her.

“I think I am going to stop at the store and try some new bras on.” she said.

more to follow