The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magical cream?

Part 3

As I muddled my way through the day I couldn’t stop thinking about using the cream again when I got home. I started thinking that I was going to have to get some new pants. I was thinking I might have to start going with baggy or loose fitting. My cock and balls were starting to look a little obscene in the pants I had now. They were really filling up any available space.

When I got to the house I couldn’t wait to get into the shower and get cleaned off so I could use the cream and see if I could make my cock grow some more. Robin met me in the driveway. She was cleaning up the garage some.

“Honey, I hope you don’t mind. Jenna is going to come over a little later. Her husband has an event at his work that is geared towards the kids, and she really doesn’t want to go to it She can’t stand the people at his office. So I invited her to come over when they left for his work.” Robin said.

All kinds of things started running through my mind. Jenna is hot. And she has a sweet body. “Yeah, that sounds fine to me.” I told her.

I raced upstairs to get ready for a shower. I found the tape measure still on Robin’s nightstand. I grabbed that and put it in the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door and turned the shower on. I stripped out of the day’s clothes and got in the shower. I started washing up and started to lather up my balls and cock. I took a minute to look at them. My cock looked like it must have been 5 inches long now, soft, nice and thick too. I started to lather them up thinking about what was in store for them. I finished cleaning up and hopped out of the shower to dry off.

I grabbed my tube of cream and set myself down on the edge of the tub. My cock and balls were dangling very nicely. The feeling of something so much bigger than had always been there was exhilarating, the weight of it all. My balls hanging heavy under the sausage like cock above them. I took a helping of cream that was twice as big as yesterday into my hand. I grabbed my cock and lifted it out of the way, pulling it back towards my stomach. I could feel it starting to get hard already. I was really excited again. I started rubbing the cream into my ball sac and there it was. That wonderful feeling started right away, tingly, and warm. I started to watch the redness spreading into my balls. I could actually watch them growing, my ball sac starting to stretch again. It was starting to hurt, but I welcomed the pain again, knowing what would come along with it. I kept kneading the cream into my sac. Slowly and slowly the cream was disappearing, almost like my balls were drinking it in. I cupped my balls in my hand. It was like I had two plums in my hand now. They were absolutely huge, and heavy. Man it felt good.

My cock was rock hard. I couldn’t wait to see what I could get out of it today. 8 1/4 inches was the starting point. I took another helping of cream, just as big as the one I put on my balls. I started coating my shaft with it. And again I could feel the warmth and tingle. I eagerly watched the redness start flowing into my shaft. I grabbed my cock roughly and started trying to force more blood into the shaft. I was putting the cream onto my fingers and squeezing my shaft between my thumb and index finger trying to force more blood into it. I could see it growing again. It was getting fatter in my hand. I could see the cream being readily absorbed into my shaft. It was just like my balls, it was like my shaft was drinking the cream in. The pain, my cock was aching, like it was being torn apart, stretching to its limits. I kept stroking it, and kneading it, trying to get it to store more blood in it. And it was responding by lengthening and thickening before my eyes. It felt soo good. The more pain I could endure was like the bigger I could make it. The cream was all gone now.

I just sat there holding my shaft in my hand. I couldn’t get my fingers around it. I tried to wrap my hand around it and get my thumb and index finger to touch. There must have been two inches between them. I was trembling with excitement. I grabbed the tape measure and put it up against my shaft. 9 3/4 inches. It had grown another inch and a half. I pulled my cock straight up and leaned my head over. Damn, I could almost get my cock in my own mouth. It was fucking huge. I wanted to blow a huge load of cum so bad, but I calmed myself down. Jenna was coming over and I had much bigger plans in my mind.

I did my best to calm myself down and lose the hard on. I had some new tests in mind for when Jenna came over. I got myself dressed and went downstairs to visit with Robin and the kids before dinner was ready. I met Robin in the kitchen and started helping her with dinner. As I was walking back from setting the table Robin seemed to lock a stare on the huge bulge in my pants.

Quietly she was talking to me so the kids wouldn’t hear “Do you have a hard on stuffed in your pants?”

“Nope, just good old me in there.” was my response.

“I have had an enormous craving, almost a withdrawal like need to have you blow a huge load down my throat all day long.” she said to me.

The cream seemed to be changing her. She was definitely turning into a cum starved slut. I loved it. Not only the exhilarating feeling of her wanting to swallow my huge loads, but the feeling of having a gigantic cock in your pants. It was so powerful feeling.

“Well, what about Jenna coming over. I’d love to have you swallow the big load I have been making all day.” I told her.

“I know, but she does so much to help me when I need it, I couldn’t turn her away. Maybe she won’t stay long” Robin said.

“Don’t worry, have fun with her. Enjoy her company.” was my answer.

I was standing in front of her at the counter and she reached her hand around and cupped my package in her hand, “I can’t wait to get this in my mouth and swallow your huge load.”

Shortly after dinner the doorbell rang. The kids ran to the door and looked through the window to see who it was. After announcing it was Jenna, they opened the door and let her in. We had just gotten done cleaning up the dinner dishes and the kitchen. I said my hello’s to her and took the kids in the other room to play with them. Robin and Jenna proceeded to sit down at the kitchen table and start gossiping. It seemed like time was just flying by and I took the kids upstairs to get them ready for bed. While we were reading our bedtime books I heard the blender fire up. I started thinking to myself that could only mean that they were getting the alcohol out.

After I had the kids settled in I went back downstairs. I saw the two of them through the sliding glass door. They were sitting out on the lanai enjoying the quiet night. I went into the kitchen and saw the Kahlua out. They must be having some mudslides. I went out to check on them. They were sitting side by side with their back to the sliding door. How perfect, this would fit nicely into my plans.

“How are you doing on your drinks? Are you ready for some refills?” I asked the two of them.

They both responded almost in unison, “That would be great, our first one is almost gone.” and handed me their glasses. I grabbed their glasses and started to head inside. I shut the door, but not completely so that I could listen to them a little bit.

“So you have to tell me more, what the hell has happened to your breasts?” Jenna asked Robin.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. Besides, I’m not sure it’s something I should tell you. They feel great though. I forgot how they felt when they had gotten so large while I was breast feeding the kids. They just feel heavy. I don’t know how to explain it, it just feels nice having the extra weight of them on your chest.” she told Jenna.

“What the hell do you mean you shouldn’t tell me, I’m your best friend. And tell me about it, breast feeding my kids destroyed my breasts too. I used to be a D cup and now I barely fill up a B. I used to hear stories about women having their breast size increase after breast feeding. I couldn’t be that lucky.” Jenna said.

“I didn’t realize the same thing had happened to you also. My breasts were pretty darn big when I was a kid. They just seemed to fade away some as I got older. Breast feeding the kids seemed to really make them balloon up again. I was really hoping that after breast feeding they would stay really big, but they didn’t. Heck the opposite happened.” Robin told Jenna.

“But look at you now. I saw you just last week. And since then it looks like you had a boob job done. What’s going on.” Jenna asked.

“It’s really strange. It seems that Bob’s.......” and she trailed off. “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” Robin said.

I had heard enough. I walked away from the sliding door and quickly made a new batch of mudslides. After I had them done I refilled their glasses and took them back outside. I walked around in front of them and handed them their glasses. I took special attention to notice how Jenna responded to everything. I noticed that she had a stare locked on my crotch. I don’t think she made any eye contact with me at all, but she did thank me for making her another mudslide.

I went back inside for a few more minutes and watched them talk. I noticed that Jenna pointed inside a few times while they were talking. After a few minutes inside I went back out to talk with them. I stayed behind them and started talking to them about what had happened during the day. The sun had set about 30 minutes earlier, so it was nice and dark on the lanai. After a few minutes of standing there they seemed to forget that I was even there and started to get engrossed in a conversation. They were both facing away from me. I had changed into a pair of elastic waist band shorts after putting the kids to bed, to make it easier to play out my plans. I pulled my shorts down and did just like I did to Robin in the bathroom. I tried to fan the smell from my crotch at their heads. I did this about a half dozen times and then I noticed their conversation trailing off, and then stop mid sentence. I quickly pulled my shorts back up and walked around them and grabbed a chair and pulled it up next to them.

“Do you smell that?” Jenna said to Robin. “What is that smell?” I was trying hard to keep my grin hidden.

“Yes, I smell it. And I know what it is. Are you starting to feel different?” Robin asked Jenna

“Yeah, I don’t know how to explain it.” Jenna was saying.

And Robin interrupted her, “Sort of tingly, I don’t know how to say it, but like electrically inside.” Robin said.

“That smell, I’m, like drawn to it. I have to know what it is.” Jenna said as she was standing up. She started to walk around the lanai trying to figure out where the smell was coming from.

Robin said “Stop looking over there. The smell is over here. It’s all I can do to sit here and not be right at the source breathing in the wonderful smell. In fact, I can’t take it anymore.” And she proceeded to stand up.

Jenna walked back over to where we were and stood next to Robin. Robin got down on her knees and started leaning her head towards my crotch. My cock started to harden, and you could clearly see the outline of it growing through my shorts. Jenna seemed to be drawn to do exactly as Robin was doing.

“Damn, Robin. You weren’t kidding. Look at that fucking thing. It’s huge.” Jenna said.

Robin started to pull my shorts down. I didn’t give her a minute’s trouble. I moved my body around to help her pull my pants off. I kept watching the look on Jenna’s face. Her jaw dropped. Robin leaned her head over and started inhaling the smell of my cock and balls. Jenna kneeled down next to Robin. I put my hand under Robin’s chin and had her look at me. “I think we should share with Jenna tonight. Don’t you think that would be a good idea?” I said to her.

“It’s almost funny you say that. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe we could help her.” She said as she cupped the underside of her breast. “Jenna, why don’t you drink in the smell.” Robin said.

Jenna leaned over and just stared at my cock. She was watching it get harder. It was lying against my stomach, and lengthening. And then she started breathing deeply. Breathing in the smell of my cock and balls, she slowly leaned her head over and put her nose into my pubic hair and inhaled deeply. “That smells soooo good.” Jenna said. Then she lowered her head and put her nose right next to my balls and breathed in deeply again. She then started sucking on one of my balls, licking my ball sac. Trying to take one of my balls into her mouth, but it was just too big.

Robin had taken my shaft into her hand and started stroking it. “Have you gotten bigger again?” She asked me.

“Yeah, and fatter too. And the balls have grown again. See if you can get your hand around it.” I said to her. I wasn’t even completely hard yet. Not far from it though.

Robin proceeded to try and wrap her hand around my shaft, trying to touch her thumb to any of her fingers. “Wow, you’re not kidding. I can’t even get my hand around it. That is going to feel so good stuffing my pussy full.”

Jenna was licking my balls and enjoying the smell. She moved her hand up next to Robin’s. She grabbed onto my shaft and started to stroke it. My cock was completely hard now. And Jenna moved her head up to take the head of it into her mouth. She started to take my cock into her mouth as she cupped and kneaded my balls with her other hand.

How incredible was this. Not only is Robin an incredibly beautiful woman, but her hot ass friend Jeanna is here sucking me off, and Robin is completely OK with it. And Robin seemed to be eager to please what ever I wanted her to do.

“Robin, why don’t you take your clothes off so Jenna can see what your new tits look like.” I said to her.

“You want me to show her much bigger they have gotten lately?” Robin said to me as she started to strip out of her clothes.

Jenna was still ravenously sucking at my cock, trying to milk the heavy load of cum out of my balls. She was bobbing her head up and down on it and trying to take it as deeply as she could into her mouth. She moved her body up to get a better angle at my cock and slowly pushed her mouth down on it. I could tell she was trying to force back the gag reflex. She kept pushing her head down, more and more. She had gotten her nose down to my pubic hair and then pulled her head back quickly and was gasping for air. She then quickly took my cock back into her mouth and I put my hands on the back of her head helping her fuck her own mouth with my thick cock.

“Robin, why don’t you sit down next to me here. I want you to rub your pussy and play with your tits. Show me how much you like your big tits.” I said to her.

Robin sat down right next to me and pulled one leg up and started to rub her pussy. With her other hand she took one of her full tits in her hand and started rubbing her nipples between two of her fingers. What was happening? Both of the girls seemed to be doing exactly what I was telling them to do. And look at how nicely Robin’s tits were growing. I was in heaven.

Jenna was greedily sucking at my cock, bobbing her head up and down on it, trying to take it in as deep as she could. And I was quickly getting ready to cum. “Jenna, I am getting very close to cumming. And I have a huge load of it to shoot. I want to you keep my cock deep in your mouth and swallow as much of it as you can.” I said to her.

She pulled her mouth from my cock and started jerking me off with her hand. “I need for you to shoot you load deep into my mouth. I want your cum to fill my stomach up.” she said with the most wicked look in her eyes.

She took my cock back into her mouth and started sucking greedily at it again. I could feel the cum welling up, waiting to shoot into her throat. “I am very close to cumming Jenna.” I said to her.

She looked up at me and stared right into my eyes and then really slowed down her pace. She stopped bobbing her head on my cock and started to pay attention just to my head with her tongue. She took one hand and was slowly jerking the long length of my exposed cock. With the other hand she was kneading at my balls. She was going very slow, making deliberate attempts to keep me right at the edge. I broke eye contact with her and my head fell back in the chair and I started to moan. My ball sac started to tighten up. I put my hand against the back of her head and she willingly took my cock deep into her mouth. And I started to cum. My balls tightened up and my cock erupted into her mouth. She was sucking hard at my cock and taking my jism deep into her throat. A fire hose like torrent of cum was spewing from my cock. Jet after jet of cum was flowing from my balls. Jenna kept eagerly taking it down her throat. Swallowing everything I could shoot. My cock was shooting more cum than even the day before. Slowly it was stopping. It seemed like I had cum for 20 seconds. She slowly pulled her mouth from my cock and was licking her lips.

She started to get up from her knees, and then it happened. The same thing that happened to Robin. She started to look like she was losing her balance, or getting light headed. I grabbed her by the waist and set her down in my lap. “What is happening? I feel so light headed. And my, my, my chest is getting hot.” Jenna said. She leaned back against me and leaned her head against my shoulder. I could clearly see right down into her shirt.

Jenna had a button down shirt on and I started unbuttoning it and then pulled it open to expose her lacy bra. I took her breasts into my hands and started to massage them. Jenna responded by letting out a small moan and then her hand found my salami sized softening cock.

“My tits are so hot right now.” Jenna said.

“Robin, why don’t you help me with her tits.” I said as I was hopefully trying to massage more blood into Jenna’s expanding cleavage. I was kneading her tits together when Robin put her hand up on mine and started to help me massage Jenna’s expanding breasts. I was kneading her tits together watching her cleavage. I could see her tits getting larger in my hands. They were definitely getting bigger. Jenna seemed to like what was happening. She was roughly jerking my cock, trying to get it to grow hard again.

Jenna let out a soft moan. My tits don’t feel hot anymore. She started to sit up. And then she stood up. She looked at her tits. There was a huge amount of flesh overflowing her bra now.

“Damn, this bra actually hurts now. Look at my breasts. I am spilling over the cups. What the hell happened?” Jenna said to us.

Robin was sitting there still rubbing her pussy slowly, two fingers darting in and out of it. She put her other hand up to her breast and cupped it. “See what I mean.” she said to Jenna. “I didn’t think you would believe me. I started sucking Bob’s cock the other day. And I started to crave his huge loads of cum. It seemed after he blew a load down my throat that it was affecting my tits. They just seemed to grow bigger. And they feel soo good. Look at you, yours don’t even fit in your bra anymore.

“Jenna, why don’t you strip out of that bra now. It’s clearly too small for your tits now. Heck, take it all off. I want to see the whole package. And Robin, I think you could probably coax another big load out of my cock. Why don’t you start sucking me and get me hard again. Jenna, have a seat next to me so that I can play with your tits.” I said to the girls.

Jenna did just as I said to do. She pulled her bra off and let her newly expanded tits spill out. She then took the rest of her clothes off and sat down next to me. She was cupping her tits in her hands. Pushing them together and looking at her new cleavage. Robin moved into place and took my cock into her mouth. She slowly took my deflated length into her mouth and took me right to the balls. She had her nose buried in my pubic hair, just inhaling the smell in and enjoying herself. She started to bob her head up and down on my cock, keeping the head in her mouth as she jerked it off. And it was responding by thickening and lengthening in her hand. Slowly it was getting fatter and longer. She took it deep in her mouth again and started kneading my balls. Greedily sucking my cock in and out of her mouth, I put my hands on the back of her head helping her fuck her mouth with my thick cock.

I reached over to feel how Jenna’s tits felt now that they were growing. They were so firm, and heavy feeling. I pinched one of her nipples between my fingers and her hand instantly went right to her pussy. She was rubbing her clit and slipping two fingers in and out of her pussy.

“Robin, I have another idea.” I said as she looked up at me locking her eyes on mine. “I want Jenna to fuck my big fat cock right up until I am ready to cum. And then I want you to finish me off by swallowing my huge load.”

Robin immediately dropped my cock out of her mouth and stood up and moved out of the way. Jenna got up from next to me and started to position herself between my legs. “Here, ease your pussy down on this big fat cock.” I told her. I spread my legs apart and put my hands on her ass the help guide her towards my cock. Jenna reached between her legs and grabbed hold of my fat shaft. She positioned the head of my cock against her pussy and slowly started to ease down on it. I had my hands on her hips now helping her slide my cock into her sweet little pussy.

“Damn, your cock is big.” she said as she was trying to take me inside her. Slowly she was taking a little of my cock into her pussy, and then pulling away. She took a little more of it each time, trying to get used to the size. “I didn’t know that it could feel this good Bob. I have never had my pussy stretched so much.” Jenna said as she was taking me deeper and deeper. She had finally gotten my cock all the way in and was guiding her pussy up and down on my thick shaft.

“Jenna, lean yourself back against my chest.” I told her. She laid herself back and I reached around and took her ample tits in my hands and started to massage them roughly. I was kneading her big tits and gently twisting her nipples between my fingers and she was responding by fucking her pussy up and down on my shaft. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls again. I reached around and started to play with her clit. It didn’t take very long.

“Robin, I’m cumming. His cock feels soo fucking good filling my pussy.” Jenna said to Robin as her hips were bucking wildly on my cock. And then she lay limp against me. I pulled my cock out of her pussy. “Robin, I am very close. I want you to suck me off while I play with Jenna’s tits.”

Robin took my cock into her mouth and tried to take it as deep as she could. She held it deep in her mouth while she kneaded at my balls. I had Jenna’s big tits in my hands rubbing her nipples between my fingers and enjoying all of the new breast flesh. Robin started to bob her head up and down on my cock, taking in as much as she could. Damn it felt soo good. She was cupping my balls in her hand and jerking at my cock shaft with the other. I started to moan, and Robin knew what was cumming next. She took my cock deeper into her mouth and my ball sac tightened up. I started to cum again. Thick jism flowing from my heavy balls dumping right down Robin’s throat. She was swallowing it as fast as she could. I could feel huge jets of cum erupting from my cock and flowing into Robin’s mouth. She was greedily sucking at it trying to help as much cum as possible flow from my big balls. It felt like I had cum as much as I had in Jenna’s mouth, and then it stopped.

I moved Jenna off of my lap. “Robin, here, sit on my lap.” I told her.

She started to get up and had that look like she was losing her balance. I grabbed her and set her down on my lap. She lay back against my chest.

She put her arm up against her head and said “Man, I feel soo hot. My chest is starting to get warm and tight.”

I took her ample tits in my hands and started to knead them, massaging them against each other, working the blood into them. And they were responding. I could feel them getting bigger in my hands. They felt so warm too. I could feel them getting heavier, and larger. I was kneading at them, trying to help as much blood flow into them as I could. “I think the feeling has passed now.” Robin said.

She lay there against my chest. I was looking at her tits. I pushed them together to see what kind of cleavage we could make. Her tits had gotten noticeably bigger. They were much larger in my hands now. Robin leaned forward and took her tits into her hands. “Wow Bob, they really grew a lot that time.”

Robin got up picked up her bra. She proceeded to put it on and it was amazing. Her breasts were just overflowing the bra cups. “Ouch, this bra is really tight now. Darn, I am going to have to buy some bigger bra’s again.” she said with a grin on her face. “Jenna, we are going to have to go to the store and buy the next couple cup size bigger bras and see how much we can grow our tits.” Robin said to Jenna.

“Girls, I am exhausted, and work comes early for me. I am going to put myself to bed. You two enjoy each other.” I said to the girls as I excused myself and went upstairs to get ready for bed.

more to follow