The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magical cream?

Part 4

I don’t even think Robin heard the alarm clock go off. So I headed into the bathroom alone. After I got out of the shower I peeked into the bedroom to see if there was any movement on her part. She was out, she seemed to be sleeping like she was in a coma.

I grabbed the tube of cream and sat down on the edge of the tub. I think it was at that moment that I realized how much of the cream was gone, and that the tube was almost empty. I sat there and took a moment to take inventory of what the cream had done to my cock and balls. My balls had grown to resemble to ripe plums hanging between my legs. My cock had grown in length to 9 3/4 inches, and had gotten so thick that when I wrapped my hand around it and tried to touch my fingers together, there was about 2 inches of space between them. My cock was easily 5 inches long soft now. It felt so good, the size and weight of it hanging there between my legs.

I took a generous helping of cream into my hands and started to massage it into my balls. The feeling that I had come to long for started. My balls started to feel tingly and warm. You could watch them starting to get red, and you could see the blood flowing into them. Only this time it was different. I could see the blood flowing into them, they were getting red and warm feeling, but I didn’t see any growth. They were just remaining very warm feeling. They only thing I noticed is that they started to feel heavier. It was like I could see them starting to pull my sac down. It was like they had become denser, heavier for that fact.

My cock was just about to full erection and I took another helping of cream into my hands. I coated my shaft with it and started to jerk it into my cock. Again coating my thumb and index finger with it and squeezing from the base trying to force more blood into my cock. Trying to help it engorge and thicken. I could feel it instantly get very warm and you could see the redness flowing into it. I was squeezing the blood into it, pulling at it, trying to help it lengthen and thicken. Although again this time, like my balls, it was feeling different. There wasn’t as much pain, and my shaft felt really warm. I wasn’t noticing any real growth. After my cock shaft had absorbed all of the cream I stopped. I still had the tape measure in the bathroom cabinet. I took it out and put it up against my cock, it was just over 10 inches long now. And I wrapped my hand around it, trying to gauge if it had gotten thicker. It seemed to be just about the same as when I started, maybe a little thicker.

I was wondering what was happening. Maybe there was just a limit to the size that my cock could grow to. Maybe this was all that I was going to get. I couldn’t help thinking about how different the growth felt this time.

I heard Robin moving around in the bed. She must have started to wake up. I pulled my boxers on and there was no way to hide what was in my pants. I walked out into the bedroom and walked to her side of the bed. The only light in the room was from a nightlight, so it was still dark in there. I could see the outline of Robin’s big tits through the sheet. And I couldn’t believe how horny I was right at that moment. I ran my fingers through her hair and looked right into her eyes. “I have a huge hard on and I need you to suck me off until I blow a load in your mouth.”

She didn’t even flinch. She pulled my boxers down and took my cock right into her mouth and started to suck on it. She took her hand and started massaging my balls. I put my hand on her head and pushed it down onto the mattress and started to fuck her mouth with my huge cock. “Pull the sheets down and pull your night shirt up so I can look at how big your tits have gotten.” I said to her.

She pulled the sheets down to her waist and pulled her night shirt up and her big tits just spilled out against the mattress. What I sight it was to see. I was still steadily fucking her mouth with my fat cock and it felt really good.

“Play with your tits for me, roll them around in your hands and play with your nipples just like you like me to do.” I said to her.

Robin cupped her breasts in her hands, almost as if she was taking inventory of how big they were. She started to pinch her nipples between her fingers. She let out a soft moan as she was playing with her nipples.

“I think I’m going to fill your pussy with this big fat cock for a while before I blow my load in your mouth.” I said to Robin as I grabbed her legs and swung them around so they hung off the edge of the bed. I pulled her panties off and rubbed her pussy a little. She was already dripping wet. I pulled her right to the edge of the bed and she pulled her legs high for me so I could stuff my cock in her pussy. I started to ease the head of my cock into her pussy. She had her tits in her hands rubbing her nipples between her fingers. I started to slide more and more of my cock into her pussy.

I started to use my thumb to rub her clit and by moving one of her hands down to join me. She started writhe around on the bed trying match my thrusts. I was slowly sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, going ever deeper on each thrust until my huge balls were against her ass. Once I had bottomed out I just stayed there. Robin was moving herself around a little trying to accommodate how deep I was and the thickness spreading her pussy apart.

I reached up and took one of her big tits in my hand and started to twist the nipples between my two fingers. With my other hand I was still massaging her clit. I started to fuck my fat cock in and out of her pussy and she loved every stroke. She started to wrap her legs around me, pulling my cock back into her pussy. I started to fuck her hard now, and she was pulling me deep inside while her hips were bucking. She reached her hand back up and took each one of her tits in her hands and started to moan. I kept pounding her pussy with my thick cock while she was playing roughly with her nipples. Her hips were bucking wildly as she started to cum. I kept thrusting my cock in and out of her stuffed pussy until she was done cumming.

“Man, I am really close. Get down here on your knees in front of me and let me finish this off in your mouth.” I said to her.

Robin climbed off the bed and got down in front of me and took my cock right into her mouth. She had her lips locked around the head of it and was jerking the rest of the shaft. She took my balls in her other hand and was gently kneading them. My hands went right to the back of her head as I felt what was getting ready to happen. My balls tightened up and I started to erupt into her mouth. Huge amounts of cum were shooting out of my cock and into her mouth. I could see Robin swallowing it as fast as I could shoot it into her mouth. She was jerking my shaft wildly and more and more thick cum was dumping into her mouth. She was greedily swallowing every drop. I let me hands fall from her head as my cumming stopped.

Robin got up from the floor and as she did she grabbed on to me and sat herself on the bed. I kneeled down in front of her. “My chest is getting really hot again.” she said with a wicked smile.

I took her tits into my hands and started to knead them together. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and she put her hands on my head pulling it into her chest. I could feel the warmth on my tongue and my face. It was just at that same time that I noticed something different about myself. I pulled my head away from Robin’s tits and she replaced it with he own hands. She was massaging her breasts and enjoying what was happening.

I stood up from in front of her and started to realize what was happening. My balls started to feel really warm and tingly. There was not much light in the room but I would swear I could see the redness starting to flow into them. I reached down and cupped my balls with my hand. I could feel the warmth from my balls in my hand. I wasn’t sure what was happening, but it felt really good. It seemed as if my body was replenishing the cum that I had shot out of my balls. The warmth only lasted for a short period of time and then was gone.

I started to focus my attention back on Robin. She was lying there on the bed with her tits in her hands. She had the happiest look on her face. “They grew again.” she said to me with just a little wicked look on her face. “Jenna and I are going to get some new bras today. I can’t wait to see how big they have gotten.” Robin said to me.

I looked at the clock and realized how much time had gone by. I quickly got myself dressed and headed downstairs to get everything I needed for work.

At work I kept thinking about Jenna and Robin. I was wondering how much their tits had grown, and were going to be able to grow. I was hoping that I would be able to watch them try on their new bras. Heck, I had to stop thinking like that or I was going to have a problem in my pants.

The rest of the day seemed to fly by, and I couldn’t wait to get home. When I pulled up to the house I noticed that Jenna’s car was there. I grabbed all of my stuff and headed in to the house. The kids met me at the door and I gave them all of the hugs and kisses that little kids should have. I noticed that Jenna and Robin were sitting at the kitchen table talking. The kids tore off in the other room talking about some sort of Playstation game or something. I walked over to the table to say hello to Robin and Jenna.

“How was your day, girls?” I said to them.

They both had big smiles on their faces and Robin said “We both bought some new bras today. And our little episode this morning seems to have pushed me into the 36DD category now.”

“I must say that I am a little jealous.” Jenna said. “Though I can’t complain, I was a 36B before the other night, and now I am a very full 36C.”

“Well I must say, they look very nice on the two of you.” I said to the girls.

I started to think about what had happened this morning. And how my cock and balls seemed to be acting differently now. I was wondering if it was a fluke or what.

I walked over to Robin and started to run my fingers through her hair. I put my hand under her chin and leaned her head up so I could look her right in the eyes. “Why don’t you keep the kids occupied while I take Jenna upstairs? I think I might fuck her some and then let her suck as much cum from my balls as she can.”

“I think that is a great idea. Don’t forget to lock the bedroom door behind you so the kids don’t get in. I think I’ll take them out in the pool to keep them away from being inside.” Robin said.

“Jenna, come with me upstairs. I think I want to fuck your sweet pussy some, and then you can suck me off in your mouth.” I said to her.

She started to rub her nipples and said “That sounds like a good idea to me too, lead the way.”

Jenna was following me up the stairs when it really started to sink in. This morning, Robin did just as I said, even with no delayed smell from my balls. She did it right away. And just now, both of the girls did just what I told them to do. I think it was happening so gradually I didn’t even notice it. They were obeying whatever I told them to do. This was something that I was definitely going to have to learn more about.

I let Jenna go into our bedroom first and I closed the door behind us. I slipped up behind her and reached my arms under hers and took her tits in my hands. They felt very heavy, and they were really firm. Jenna responded nicely by leaning her head against me and jutting her breasts out for me. She reached around with her hand and put it against my crotch as she pushed her ass back against it.

I started to take my clothes off and told Jenna to do the same. I pulled my boxers off and let my salami sized cock flop out. I climbed up onto the bed and fluffed the pillow up so that I could lean back against them. “Why don’t you climb up here with me Jenna and get my cock nice and hard.” I said to her.

She was finishing taking her clothes off. I watched intently as she removed her bra and panties and dropped them to the floor. She has a hot ass body, and the new tits were only making it look better. She climbed onto the bed and positioned herself between my legs and took my cock right into her mouth. She started to suck on my cock while rubbing my full ball sac. She locked the head of my cock in her mouth while she was jerking on the shaft with the other hand. My cock was responding by engorging itself with blood, thickening and lengthening for her. As my cock approached its full hardness I told her “Now put that sweet pussy of yours down her on my cock and let your big tits dangle in my face.”

Jenna moved herself up from between my legs and lifted herself so that her pussy was positioned above my cock. Her tits were right at eye level and I took them into my hands and started to squeeze and knead them, pinching each of her nipples between my fingers. She grabbed the base of my cock and aimed it so that she could lower her pussy onto it. She put the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy and eased down onto its thickness. Slowly she pushed her pussy down onto my fat cock. She was grimacing a little big adjusting to its size. She pulled her pussy back up and then lowered herself further down onto my cock. I leaned forward and took one of her nipples into my mouth and locked my tongue onto it. When I did this she lowered herself down onto my cock so that her ass was resting against my balls and just sat there.

She had a look of ecstasy on her face. I was rubbing one of her tits with one hand and had the other in my mouth with my tongue rolling the nipple around. She positioned her legs so that she could lean forward and start to fuck her pussy up and down on my fat cock. I took one of her tits in each hand and started to knead them roughly. I had her nipples between my fingers twisting them gently. She started to increase the speed at which she was fucking my cock so I reached one hand down to her pussy and was massing her clit the best I could from that angle.

It didn’t take very long and she was leaning forward against me and increasing her fucking speed. I reached around and grabbed her ass and was helping her fuck up and down on my cock. She started to shake and was cumming all over my cock. Her pussy was pounding up and down, taking all of my cock inside her. She slid herself all the way down on my cock and lay against me.

“Jenna, I am pretty close to cumming. It won’t take much for you to put me over the edge. I need for you to suck me off now.” I told her.

Jenna pulled herself off of my cock and moved herself down between my legs. She took my pussy soaked cock into her mouth and started to take my cock deep into her mouth. She was jerking my shaft as she took my cock in and out of her mouth. She was rubbing my balls while she was greedily sucking at my cock. It didn’t take much and my balls started to tighten up. Huge amounts of semen started to flow from my cock. Jenna was eagerly swallowing it as it erupted from my cock. She was stroking my shaft trying help the cum flow into her mouth, and my cock was rewarding her with a huge load. As I stopped cumming she took my cock out of her mouth and was cleaning up and cum that slipped out. She was slowly jerking my cock trying to get any extra out she could.

“Bob, why chest is starting to get hot again. And I can feel my tits tightening up.” Jenna said as she rolled over against my leg.

I looked down and I could see her chest getting flushed. I reached down and took a tit in each hand and started to massage them together, squeezing them, gently kneading them together. I could feel that they were really warm, and I tell that they were getting bigger in my hands. I locked my fingers around her nipples as I massaged her tits together. And then I could feel the warmth in her breasts subside. Jenna reached her hands up to rest on my and feel how much they had grown.

It was just then that I started to feel that strange feeling in myself. My balls feeling warm and tingly, I looked down at them and I could see them getting red, the blood flowing into them. I cupped them in my hand and I swear I could feel them get heavier. Once again it was like my body was immediately replenishing my cum. It didn’t take long and the feeling passed by and the redness went away.

Jenna got up from the bed and grabbed her 36C bra and put it back on. She had a look of sheer excitement on her face. “Look at how small this looks now Bob. My tits are spilling out of this bra.” Jenna said.

There was a bag at the end of the bed. She reached into it and pulled out a handful of bras. “Robin and I bought a big assortment of them today.” Jenna said.

She grabbed a bra and put it on. It was a lacy black Victoria’s Secret bra. I could tell right away that it was filled to the brim with her tits. She was lifting her tits up, feeling the weight of them, adjusting them in the cups. “That feels so good. They feel big and heavy. It feels so nice.” Jenna said.

“What size is that?” I asked her.

“It’s a 36D.” she said “And it is filled with my tits.”

Jenna and I started to get dressed and headed back downstairs so we wouldn’t be missed to much. When we got downstairs Robin was coming in from the pool with the kids. “Well, from the looks of things, Jenna has been a very lucky girl.” Robin said as she eyed Jenna larger tits.

As she Robin was saying this, I was trying to take it all in. It seems as if my cock has grown to the largest size it’s going to grow too. And now it seems as if my body replenishes my cum right after I blow a huge load. Both of the girls seemed to do anything that I told them to do now. Was it because they were sluts for my cum now? Robin and Jenna’s tits were still growing from swallowing my loads. How much bigger were they going to grow? How many of Robin’s friends could I make my cum sluts?