The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic: 10

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Birthday Party

I had a hard time containing myself Friday as anticipation of the birthday celebration for the twins approached.

They were home from school early and Gareth was naked—as usual—and preparing the lobster dinner that the twins had requested. A gorgeous cake occupied the center of the table reading “Happy Birthday” and “Happy Anniversary”.

Nick got his hand slapped by Gareth for reaching for icing. We sat down to eat early, 1800, and Gareth served a light salad. This was followed by large lobster platters for all of us.

The twins devoured the lobsters while Gareth and I took our time. After we finished the lobsters, Gareth cleaned the table and I took the twins upstairs to my bedroom for the evening.

We fucked like rabbits that night. The orgy was unending and it was the most wonderful celebration of our year together in love that I could have imagined.

Around four in the morning, I apparated all four us to a deserted tropical island. Gareth had packed a supplies for a long weekend of fucking each others brains out. I even included Gareth when he wasn’t busy with cooking duties.

Every cock, tongue, and fuckhole went everywhere else. Rimmed, fucked, and sucked, All permutations. Incest. Master sucking slave. Slave sucking master. Boys fucking Master, Master fucking boys. It all happened on that island.

Gareth’s island cooking was exquisite and it hardly seemed like we were camping, of course I summoned in supplies as needed from home.

The twins were amazed that I could bring us to an island but they had been hypnotized, like Gareth, to have a hard time sensing my use of magic.

Sunday night before we left the island, I announced the twins birthday presents.

The first of three parts was a car they would share. I did not drive, but Gareth had a car for running errands but it was nothing special. The twins got—courtesy of my friend Master Trent—a slightly used BMW M5. I gave them the keys while we were still on the island.

The second part of their birthday present were new iPods, one for each of them so they could enjoy their music with their computers and studies more.

The third and final part of their birthday present was that during the coming summer I would be adding another tattoo to their bodies. This one would reach down from their face along their neck to their shoulders. It would be a tasteful design of my choice.

They were most excited of all about the tattoos though since they had learned that their tattoos were magically cued to my touch and aside from glowing externally would infuse their bodies on the inside with an intensely warm sensation from my love.

We watched the sun set on the island before returning to the house. We were all so tired we climbed into bed together upstairs. In the morning three of us stumbled off to class as Gareth headed to the gym.

Midterms

I had the twins grade the multiple choice parts of the midterms while I went through the essays adding points for true statements. Together we got through 200 exams in about 2 hours. The grade distribution was pretty harsh. I was however glad to see that my basketball players had all scored solid B’s.

I entered the grades into the school computer system myself and then after reviewing them one last time published them to the web. Since I did not want the twins to work on my concordance that morning I had them suck my cock while I was entering the grades. It was a pleasant distraction to say the least.

In class, I handed back the exams, reviewed the questions that students had and then dismissed the class early with their reading assignments.

After class, the predictable crush of students wanting their grades changed showed up. I lead everyone to my office and went through their requests one at a time. Nobody’s grade changed. My grading may be “harsh” but it is fair.

The worst whiner was a slender Asian male who was a senior who was convinced that a 3.7 was going to ruin his chances of getting honors. I suggested a private appointment later in the week.

Cleared of throngs I hailed one of the tablets rescued from Megiddo to my office for study. The first tablet was boring consisting primarily of rudimentary incantations not substantially different from the ones from my own magical tradition, but it did pique my curiosity.

I summarized my notes on the tablet and logged into Magic-Net using the codes and incantations my parents had recently showed me and logged the tablet into the system. I left no notes about the other 40 or about the location where I found this tablet.

The one spell I found that I did like was an illuminator spell that hovered above the user rather than at the wand tip. The spell simply required a slightly altered incantation, instead of “Lumos” the incantation is “Zohar.” Ironic, no?

I went down to the gym and saw the team high-fiving Nick and Drew for the rings. Coach was thrilled too. I winked at the coach and he winked back at me.

The twins had done particularly well and without rings no less. I was quite proud of them, but their rewards would have to wait.

I had a dinner with Trent who was interested in borrowing another pain amulet. I had constructed the amulet of a different design than I had ever used in my office using instructions on Magic-Net. I headed off from the twins and took a cab to Trent’s mansion.

One of Trent’s boys answered the door naked, I think it was Brian, the fisting slave, and I decided to make Brian suck my cock before announcing my visit. The nice thing about a well run slave household like Trent’s is that the slaves know their place.

Trent interrupted my blow job, “Hey Wendell.”

“Hey Trent, I hope you don’t mind?”

“Of course not, Brian is a good cocksucker.”

I pushed Brian away and pulled up my pants and sat down in Trent’s massive living room. Tristan showed up, his jeans soaking wet—from piss no doubt—carrying a tray of drinks.

I took one of the cocktails and toasted with Trent.

“How was Israel?”

“Wonderful,” I said, “I’m going to take that job in 2004.”

“Good.”

“I have a new amulet here that should meet your needs,” I offered holding the small red gem set in a bronze circle aloft. I noticed Tristan shutter visibly and smiled broadly.

Trent stuck out his hand and I handed him the amulet.

“It will last about two weeks,” I commented. Screams from Tristan writing on the floor drowned out my last word.

“Excellent,” Trent said, “in fact better than excellent, I am visiting a hot to trot master who claims his slaves can take anything, I am counting on slipping this against the slave to win a bit.”

“Petty.”

Trent laughed, “did the twins like the car?”

“Very much so,” I responded.

“Good, you know Wendell I really like you.”

I noticed that Tristan had excused himself and that it was just Trent and I. During our group teas, Master-Master sex was not off limits, but just was not done. But here we were alone. Trent came across and kneeled on the coach in front of me.

Trent

Trent’s masculinity and sex appeal were hard to deny. We kissed each other deeply and I found myself sucking his nipples, biting them till he winced in pain. Then he returned the favor.

Our pants were both still on and I could tell his cock was as hard as mine. We took our time though. The kissing alone went on for at least an hour and then nipple play.

It was late before our pants were off and then it was just hands on each other’s cocks. We writhed against each other on the floor in passionate love making. We stopped that evening with hand jobs that resulted in lovely orgasms.

As I left, Trent commented, “I’ll give you a report on the amulets effects at your place next week?”

“That would be great,” I said.

I left Trent and took a cab home. Gareth had held dinner warm until I got there. All four of us ate together and then I sent the twins to their room alone to study.

I gave Gareth a big kiss and headed for the basement to keep studying the tablets. I was about ten tablets in before I started hitting interesting incantations. Ones that I had not heard of off the top of my head or which struck me as being clearly better than incantations that I generally used. The “Mana” incantation surprised me since it had interesting implications for the bible.

I dutifully entered all of the tablets into Magic-Net and retrieved a few emails about the tablet I had posted earlier inquiring where I had found it. I deleted the emails without answering.

I headed upstairs and found Gareth waiting at the top of the stairs. “Master,” he said meekly, “I have to leave for the French cooking class Wednesday.”

“Absolutely,” I said kissing him on the lips and sliding my tongue into his mouth. “Get whatever you need for your trip.”

“Thank you master,” he replied and went up to his bedroom.

What a fantastic slave Gareth was.

Twincest

I peeked in on the twins and found they were curled against each other, naked, with books in hand reading about Chemistry. I stepped into the room and they put the book down and asked me to come over. I shook my head and said I wanted to “watch them engage in the family secret.”

They turned to each other and started to perform sixty-nine. The sight was intensely arousing for me. There gorgeous, tall bodies intertwined with one another was a beautiful sight and the fact that they had each other’s hard cocks in their brother’s mouth was all the more spectacular.

Two identical and beautiful men, twins, in love with each other. I wanted so badly to take pictures and post them on the Internet for all to see, but decided against it.

When they orgasmed, simultaneously I went over to them and touched their tattoos and then left the room so they could go back to studying.

In the morning I logged into Magic-Net and found that my last posted tablet with the “Mana” incantation had attracted quite the series of postings, especially since I was being mum about the tablets origins.

I decided to work from home since I did not have a class until 1500 and finished getting through the tablets. The only really true stand out spell was “Mana” and I had not even performed the incantation yet. Sure there were a few other gems hidden in the tablets, but none had the potential to blow apart western culture the way that one tablet did.

I posted the rest of the tablets to Magic-Net along with a comment that they were the only magical tablets I had found at a dig in Megiddo, Israel. This drew even more email on Magic-Net throughout the day, along with questions about where the tablets were found which I did not reveal.

I was however, already regretting not taking the other non-magical tablets for my own research, but most of the other wizards had minimal interest in non-magical tablets.

I would have been late for class if I had not used magic to get to my office. After class the senior who had wined about his 3.7 came back to bug me further. I took him aside, alone this time, to my office for a little reprogramming.

Reprogramming Van

The student’s name was Van and he was counting on getting into a top medical school. I had to wonder why he had taken my course, but decided against asking the questions. He was so serious about everything I knew it would be easy to hypnotize him.

I held up a silver pendant and twirled it idly in my hand as I continued to talk to Van. Van was obsessed with the pendant and I gradually began to induce Van into a relaxed state.

“You are getting more and more relaxed Van, each time the pendulum spins you are getting more and more relaxed.”

His body relaxed and his eyes closed.

“Van, tap your shoe if you can hear me,” I said.

He tapped his shoe.

“Good,” I continued, “stay relaxed, I want you to sit here without moving for some time, the longer you sit here the more relaxed you will feel and the better you will feel about your current grades. In fact when you leave here you will thank me for giving you such a good grade.”

“Tap your shoe three times if you understand.”

He did.

“Good, now rest.”

I went about my business for the next few hours in my office with Van just sitting there. Around 1800 when I was ready to leave, I snapped Van awake and he got up and thanked me for the great grade.