The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic: 4

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Birthday Party

I had prepared the twins carefully overnight so that by the time Saturday rolled around they were primed. I left Gareth cooking a special birthday meal and headed to the basketball game the twins were playing in.

The twins did a fantastic job on offense for our team scoring a combined total of fifty points during the game. I was watching from center court. I took no small pride in noticing that the twins were wearing their charms even as they played.

After the game, I took a leisurely walk back across P street to the Dupont Circle area where I lived, picked up a few German porn magazines at Lambda Rising and then headed back to my house.

I looked in on Gareth, he was naked in the kitchen and preparing the dinner menu I had meticulously constructed. I decided to read my porn magazine and jack off.

Around 1630, I took a quick shower and put on a tight, outfit consisting of spandex pants and a muscle T-shirt that barely made it over my midriff. I hid my wand in a small pocket I had sewn into inside of the leg of my pants.

Gareth was dressed more conservatively by this point in jeans and a long sleeve T-shirt. The T-shirt was plain and covered him completely.

The doorbell rang exactly at 1700.

Gareth answered the door and invited the twins in. They were dressed identically in loose fitting Abercrombie and Fitch shorts and shirts. Their charms were dangling around their necks as well.

They were happy from the team’s victory and were impressed that “a professor” could afford such a nice place in the Dupont Circle area. I smiled and Gareth offered them some iced teas.

“Eighteen today,” I said tapping my finger gently on the coffee table in a rhythmic pattern. The boys were quiet and focused on my finger.

“Yeah,” one of them, I think Drew, mumbled absent mindedly.

I stopped, they were quite primed, I decided to do some simple tests to see how far under they were and key worded them and had them lay stiff as boards, each between two of wooden kitchen chairs for thirty minutes.

Satisfied that the charms had made them extremely susceptible hypnosis subjects. I suggested that during dinner they should jerk one another off under the table to orgasm and place the gism into their iced tea.

They sat down at the dinner table and Gareth served a beautiful citrus salad. No sooner had all of us sat down then I saw Nick’s hand reach under the table to begin stroking Drew. Gareth did not react and I smiled approvingly. After about five minutes, Drew picked his ice tea glass from the table and slid it between his legs. Gareth stood up to get the main course as Drew let out loud moans and shot a load into his ice tea.

Drew placed the ice tea glass back on the table and then reached back under and began jacking Nick off.

Gareth returned with a large charger with a freshly cooked turkey. He cut the turkey expertly and served me first, then the twins, and finally himself. Nick was much louder about getting jacked off than Drew, and took only about two minutes before he filled his ice tea glass with his own gism.

After they finished the boys seemed unaware of how odd their behavior was. They ate the turkey up heartily and took seconds and thirds from Gareth before crying uncle. I suggested we give Gareth a chance to clean up before they had their birthday cake. They agreed and we sat at the table talking. I kept the discussion focused on the themes of incest and homosexuality. Both boys were exhibiting significantly more moderate positions towards both subjects and under firm questioning even yielded up that they had a new “ritual” before games.

Nick would lay down on the bed and Drew would get on top of him so that they would suck the other’s cock. I commented that I thought that was extremely sensible and was a great way to be at the top of their games. I could tell they were relieved that I approved.

I reminded them that most people would not be as understanding of their ritual as I was and Drew quickly volunteered that it was their “family secret” but they only told me since they knew I would understand. Of course I would, family secret was one of the code words I had trained them with.

I smiled broadly.

Gareth brought out their birthday cake and I let Nick cut it and Drew serve it. It was a dense-flourless chocolate cake that Gareth had just learned to make at one of his advanced cooking seminars.

When we finished I suggested a tour of my house to the boys.

We started at the bottom in my magic lair which to the ordinary observer looks like a home office. I showed them the ground floor and then the middle floor with guest rooms. I gently caressed the twins’ buttocks as I commented that sometimes housing is tough to find for sophomores. The boys did not seem to mind my hand on their ass cheeks and Drew looked at Nick and said, “Yeah, and I don’t want to have to join a frat.”

Nick responded, “well I’m sure we’ll find something in our budget.”

“You could always stay here,” I said as I patted their butts firmly and gently oriented their bodies towards the empty bedroom.

“Really,” Drew asked.

“Sure, Gareth has the room down the hall and that still leaves two bedrooms on this floor open,” I said, “I do want to leave one on this floor for guests.”

“We would share,” Nick said, “we’ve always shared rooms forever.”

I nodded and patted their buttocks again, “Great, it is settled then, you can move in here at the end of the school year.”

I showed the boys Gareth’s room next. Nick commented that it was spartan and I commented that Gareth was “that sort of guy” very concerned about his “body, not possessions”. The twins were being guided by my hand on their buttocks which was one of the triggers I had set up. They were also aroused by it as I could see from their erect cocks in their shorts.

I explained that most of the time Gareth was naked but would put on clothing if asked, e.g. if someone who would not understand family secrets was visiting. Nick nodded and Drew added, “so we could just tell him that someone who wouldn’t understand family secrets was visiting?”

“Exactly,” I said. I made a mental note to tell that to Gareth under penalty of punishment.

I guided the boys up another set of stairs to the top level. My mirrored master bedroom was here. I had taken this attached house and redone the top floor into a single large suite. The readily apparent part was my mirrored bedroom. Mirrors covered every surface except the floor which was a thin industrial carpet with a silvery-grey color.

Attached was a large bathroom that I had modernized and inside the bathroom area, in the closet, was a hidden entrance to a small, sound proof, bdsm dungeon.

Gareth had never seen the dungeon. Actually nobody had, I had built it based on my fantasies from magazines, but my diminutive size had made it hard for me to attract guys let alone guys who would permit to top them. I thought idly, with my more refined magical skills and hypnosis skills the dungeon was really unnecessary.

Sex

My bedroom was fairly empty as well. A California king bed on a basic frame was covered with silver sheets made of silk. Next to the bed was the single other piece of furniture in the room, a small metallic nightstand with a mirrored top.

The only thing on the night stand were condoms and lubricant.

Anyone who examined the room more closely which was hard to do because the number of mirrors tended to confuse more people would have noticed that there were no, or at least no apparent, light sources. In fact there were no windows either. The room was tightly climate controlled to a perfect 19 degrees Celsius (66 degrees Farenheit) constantly. The illumination was from halogen lights recessed in hidden tracks that were covered with semi-transparent mirrors. The illumination level could be controlled from a small dial, but I generally left it constant all the time.

The room had some other purposes too, magical ones, but from a twenty-first century architectural perspective the room was odd and disorienting.

I allowed Nick and Drew some time to get accustomed to the room as I stripped naked and lay down on the bed.

Nick was the first to start stripping and jump on to the bed. Drew followed but grabbed the condoms and lubricant first.

I rolled towards Nick and heard Drew sliding the condom over his erect penis. That was followed by his finger lubricating my fuckhole. Drew was gentle as he fucked me until he orgasmed as Nick kissed me and tongued me deeply. Seconds after he finished He rotated me around and started kissing me as Nick followed up by fucking me as well. Nick achieved his second orgasm of the evening in my ass.

Gareth came up to check on us. He was naked and the boys did not bat an eyelash. I asked Gareth to suck me off since the boys had not yet earned privileges with my cock.

Gareth eagerly sucked me off for the first time in the year or more that I had owned him as my complete slave.

Grading

Grading the twins was difficult. There course grade was adequate but not 4.0 worthy. On the other hand their conversion to homosexuality and free-wheeling incestuous sex with one another was clearly a 4.0 performance.

In the end, I decided their sexual performance was really all I cared about and gave them both 4.0’s.

They had taken to visiting all of the weekends that they were free and their pre-game ritual had expanded to include butt-fucking each other as well as sixty-nining.

They had still not been permitted to suck my dick, nor had I fucked them with my cock yet. They knew that even touching my dick would result in punishment since they had not earned their right to touch my dick. That would only come after they were living with me full time and had fulfilled certain other conditions.

The night they got their first semester transcripts they were at my—our—house. On seeing their 4.0’s in First Year English they kissed me profusely with tongue. Later Drew put his hand on my cock to stroke it. I grabbed his hand and had Nick administer the punishment immediately: 50 of the best with a wooden paddle.

Drew apologized to me and thanked both Nick and me for reddening his bottom for stepping out of line. I smiled and let him fuck me gently.

The boys convinced their parents to let them stay “on campus” for the winter break and then promptly moved into their room. It was fun going shopping with them for beds and furniture for their room. They did not even find it odd that I was buying everything or not charging them rent.

We settled on two twin extra long beds to help keep the family secret and matched those with masculine cotton sheets, matching nightstands, two small desks and lamps for the desk.

Gareth helped the twins set up the room as I worked in my office researching Coptic rituals for my next trip to Egypt.

When the boys finished they stormed down the stairs to my office, but with a single stern look they realized they had broken a house rule.

I took my belt off my pants and handed it to Nick to administer twenty licks to Drew. After he finished beating Drew, Nick handed his twin brother the belt and the same punishment was promptly administered. Drew handed me my belt back and the two boys kept their pants at their ankles and waddled back up to the main floor with red swollen butts.

I stayed downstairs another three hours studying a particular Coptic curse that was difficult before I emerged.

The twins were standing at attention with their hands laced behind their heads and their red swollen butts facing the stairwell.

I walked in front of them and said that I knew they were excited but house rules were house rules. The boys nodded and apologized. Drew thanked me profusely for the spanking and asked permission to lick my boot. Nick did the same and then I granted them permission.

I was wearing well polished—by Gareth—black leather biker boots and the twins each took their tongues to a separate boot.

I had to fight the urge to jack off as they licked me and after five minutes asked them to stand, put their pants on, kissed them and told them they were forgiven.

The rest of the winter break was uneventful for punishments but was extremely sexually active. The boys had learned more about Gareth’s enslavement and that he was not permitted to orgasm as well.

They had taken to brushing against his naked body intentionally to taunt him. Gareth did not complain, but I could tell it frustrated him. I liked that. Gareth after all was not really a “person” anymore, but rather my personal slave.

Spring Semester

The boy’s growing desire to suck my cock and be fucked by it was tremendous. Each weekend they would beg to be permitted to stay so that the first of their two conditions for getting to suck my cock and get fucked by it could be met.

But I steadfastly refused. I did however create additional homework assignments for them. Each weekend they would leave with a carefully handwritten page that Gareth would take down from my dictation listing specific activities they had to perform.

For weeks with away games, the list would span two weeks. I also was regularly visiting them in their sleep using the charm to provide hypnotic reinforcements to their new behaviors.

It was close to spring break when I added piss to their list for the first time. Up until that point they had steadfastly increased their incestuous homosexual activities with one another. All they had to do was in the shower piss and allow some to land on the other’s body.

On Friday when they showed up after their last class I was still out. But when I did come home they were standing naked in the living room, their asses bent over the chair. Gareth was standing with a British style cane at their side. I noticed a distinct smile on his face.

I addressed Gareth, “What seems to be the problem?”

“They did not do their homework,” he said.

I nodded and asked Nick to stand up for a minute and explain himself.

“Sorry Wendell,” he said using my first name for the first time in a long time, “it was all me, Drew pissed on my leg and then I freaked out that someone would see and couldn’t go through with it.”

I walked over and hugged him gently, “I understand, protecting our family secrets is very important but if Drew thought it was safe to do, there must be another reason.”

Nick started sobbing in my arms and it took me some time to get the story from him. Drew stayed bent over the couch without comment. It turned out that Nick had a bed wetting problem as a child and their father had beaten Nick for bed wetting. I hugged Nick and explained that I understood and asked them to both go to their room so I could consider what to do more closely.

This was a revealing insight for me into the limits of hypnosis. Gareth would have pissed in public on command even if he had to go to jail for it. His internal “censors” were gone. The twins on the other hand were still hypnotized more or less normally. Everything I was doing was simply pushing levers that were already there.

Piss play was not a lever that could be pressed with Nick.

I went upstairs and apologized that their homework had been so inappropriate and explained that sometimes teachers make mistakes.

I handed Nick a paddle and asked him to spank me with it fifty times. I took my clothing off and lay over his lap. His arms were strong and he landed several vicious blows on my ass that stung like mad. When he finished he hugged me and accepted my apology.

We ended up sleeping in their room that night. Drew pushed his bed against Nick’s and we all just cuddled. Nick kept his semi-erect cock pressed against my reddened ass all night. None of us ate dinner.