The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic: 6

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Whirlwhind

A group of handsome late twenty and early thirty something men showed up all of a sudden. It was unusual since the crowd at the Eagle is usually forty something bears, but this was a younger group.

Pleasantly surprised, I approached one of the tops with Gareth in tow and the twins planted in the corner. It turned out that the ten young guys were a small fraternity of young SM guys.

The top took me in, “nice one you’ve got here.”

“Thanks, he works out seven days a week to stay toned and is quite well trained.”

The top reached for my lead and I decided to trust him and handed him the lead. He took a walk around Gareth like he was a piece of cattle and nodded approvingly. The top handed me back the lead and said, “John.”

“Wendell.”

“Nice to meet you Wendell, your other boys look mighty fine too, you got time for all three?”

“Barely,” I said winking.

John surveyed his hand across the group, “we are five tops and their bottoms, but always looking for a good addition.”

I nodded.

“We have a private get together every Sunday afternoon at a different member’s house, next one is at mine. Can I convince you to come?”

I agreed and John took a slip of paper and wrote an address and phone number on it. The conversation switched to a discussion of fetish interests and after about twenty minutes and ended with “see you Sunday at 1.”

The twins had struck up conversations with some of the group’s bottoms and I got introduced to the remaining four tops. It was quite a group all the members, the tops, were powerful men. One of the Asian tops was barely as big as me and was an expert in “extreme” bondage. He was also a lawyer clerking for the Chief Justice of the DC Court of Appeals.

I later learned from John that the group went “out” to clubs once every few months to scout for suitable tops as additions.

By the time the evening was over I felt like I had been hit by a whirlwind, but I also felt exhilarated: this group seemed like the most promising group of non-magical humans for interesting sex in a long time. Also the tops all had no problem with my relatively diminutive size.

Before Sunday, the twins and I discussed it and they decided to stay home. We all agreed that Gareth was better suited to the unfamiliar situations and for me to keep a handle on all three of them might be too challenging.

Around 1230, Gareth and I took the Metro to the Woodley Park station from Dupont Circle. It was only two blocks from the Metro station to John’s house.

We arrived at 1300 and John’s boy answered the door naked. In the light of day, the slender black boy who answered the door’s muscles stood out. As we stepped inside Gareth stripped naked leaving only his collar.

The others had not arrived but the boy—Amos—fetched me a wonderful Long Island ice tea and then kneeled at his master’s side. Gareth copied and kneeled at my side.

“The others will be arriving over the next half hour or so,” John volunteered, “they were all impressed with you. No crazy leather bear stuff, just a hot top into hardcore S-and-M sex.”

“Thanks,” I said nodding politely, “how long have you guys?”

“About two years now,” John explained, “I started the club with Jing—the Asian attorney—who was having a hard time meeting bottoms because the bar crowd assumed he was a bottom.”

“Anyhow, Jing and I knew each other from college and we found our bottoms on the Internet,” John continued. The doorbell rang and Amos got up to answer it as John continued, “we tried going out to the leather bars but generally didn’t have much fun.”

It was Jing and his slave, Mike, a large body builder who could easily bench press Gareth like a paperweight. The size contrast was impressive. But there was also no question that Jing was in charge either. Mike stripped naked and then Jing put him into a straightjacket. Mike looked extremely uncomfortable in the straightjacket but appeared to accept it as normal. Jing had Mike kneel and lick his boots as John returned to the history of the group.

“Anyhow, Jing and I started having afternoon ‘tea parties’ on Sundays with our slaves and gradually added a member at a time.”

“Impressive group,” I commented.

Jing commented, “I did some research on you on Lexis last night, you have an impressive background yourself.”

I nodded modestly.

The doorbell rang, it was Trent along with his newest boy: Miguel, a twenty-one year old latino. Trent was born to money but had also made a tidy sum for himself in Internet stocks during the boom. He was into dog training and Miguel was in a dog collar and on all fours for the rest of the tea party.

Trent had Amos fetch him a scotch and explained that he could not host the following week.

John looked to me and nodded, I spoke up, “Well if you’ll have me, I think I could see my way to hosting next week?”

Jing responded, “that would be great.” Trent nodded, “I can’t make it but you would be a good addition.

I had not noticed Tom and Gary arriving with their bottoms in the background but they chimed in, “awesome.”

Tea Party

Fuller introductions of a more sexual nature followed. Each top introduced themselves and then their bottoms. Bottom-specific boundaries set by the tops were also described.

Allow me to summarize the introductions:

Finally, we had reached my turn in the introductions:

I explained, “Gareth is magically bound to me and will do anything I ask. Consent is simply not an issue. The only boundaries are my own and my desire to keep him in good health. That said, I do not allow him orgasm. I feel this leaves him frustrated and unfulfilled sexually. I ask that you respect this in using him and avoid bringing him to orgasm. He has received no special training in orgasm control and his cock is quite hair trigger.”

I could tell that the others were a bit confused about what I meant and then said, “I’m sure you’ll see as we get to know each other better.”

John asked, “so Gareth doesn’t get a say in any of what happens?”

“Not since he gave himself to me a bit more than a year ago,” I explained.

“Does he have free will,” Trent asked.

“Yes, he can make independent decisions, but he just focuses it all pleasing me.”

John moved us on, “and those hot twins?”

“Gay, into incest, not much into S-and-M but will happily fuck each other, or you, etc. Will accept corporal punishment for misbehaviors.”

John asked, “well we’ll all be gentle with them. Will they really fuck each other?”

“Yeah, took a bit of hypnotic suggestion to help them get more comfortable with it, but it is fundamentally part of their basic interests.”

Party Sex

John gently suggested that I take it easy the first few times and get a sense of the different tops and bottoms better. I liked the suggestion, and allowed him to play with Gareth as Amos gave me a hand job.

That was a good initial pairing since Gareth was used to getting his body whipped to serve my sexual needs. We went down to a small, but adequately sized dungeon in John’s basement. Gareth was strapped to a X-cross for whipping.

Tom was playing fetch and tug of war with Miguel in the living room.

Jing was putting Bob in a sleep sack with just the boy’s cock exposed. I had never seen a sleep sack used before and so I stood with Amos giving me a hand job as I watched Jing’s intricate preparations and placement of Bob in the sack.

Just to my side, I could see Trent playing with a number of dildo’s in Bart’s ass. Bart was moaning in pleasured but his Tollyboy chastity belt was going to prevent any orgasm.

Gary was playing with Mike by working Mike into a sexual frenzy and then applying ice to his cock to shrink it and prevent orgasm. I was certain Mike would have killed Gary if he wasn’t stuck in a straightjacket. But Mike was and so Gary was able to make the muscle builder crazy.

The typical sessions lasted about an hour to hour and a half. After they were over everyone went back up to the living room to relax. The sleep sack scene was the longest and Gareth’s back was scarred, but not bleeding, and he was sobbing deeply in John’s hands at the other end of the room.

When the sleep sack scene ended I joined everyone in the living room and we talked for a few hours and then headed out for dinner back in the Dupont Circle area.

Over dinner we sat at a large table alternating master-bottom. The conversation was surprisingly scintillating. The bottoms participated, mostly as equals, and I was surprised to find some Republican-Democratic splits in the couples. Gareth now being a foreigner and I having always been a foreigner managed to stand clear of the political debate.

John and Gary were interested in whether I could use any grants from the Smithsonian to help in my research and Trent became fixated on my comment about magic.

While I could not show them my spells there was no harm in talking about the use of charms as a type of exaggerated hypnosis. The topic of conversation then switched to grilling Gareth to find out his “feelings”. It was an interesting conversation for me since I had not bothered to ask Gareth his opinion about anything in well over a year.

After all he was a slave.

Gareth surprised them, and me, by answering in surprising detail. There were a shocking number of things that I did that he really disliked but he loved serving me “so very much that it just did not matter.”

“What do you dislike the most,” Trent chipped in.

I nodded and Gareth answered, “never having orgasms, he just uses me.”

I put my arm on his shoulder and kissed him on the lips, “yes I do.”

I asked a different question, “but is your deepest darkest fantasy being fulfilled?”

“Oh yes,” Gareth answered without hesitation, “I always wanted to be another’s possession.”

Then it seemed to click for the other tops. The bottoms asked some more questions of Gareth. The curiosity of the whole thing passed and we were onto the subject of “homeland security.”