The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic: 7

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Article

Trent walked Gareth and I back from the dinner and I invited him into my house. The twins were sitting on the couch with their iBooks trying to look casual about my return.

Gareth stripped quickly and offered to cook dinner for the twins. They headed off to the kitchen together leaving me alone with Trent and doggie Miguel who was back on all fours.

“Nice place,” Trent said, “Gareth is amazing.” I pet Miguel who was brushing against my leg for attention. “And the twins are quite fine specimens.”

“Thanks, will you be traveling next weekend?”

“Yeah, I’m taking a vacation to Australia with all of the slaves.”

“Sounds wonderful, I’ve always wanted to research some of the aboriginal traditions.”

Trent smiled at me, “Anyhow post September 11th it is harder to bring S-and-M toys on planes, I was wondering if you had a punishment implement that could be more discretely carried?”

“Not off hand, but I could think about developing one,” I commented.

“Ok, well let me know if you come up with something before we leave on Thursday,” Trent said leaving his card on my coffee table and taking Miguel out the door.

I picked up one of the twin’s iBook and checked my mail from the web client. My article had been assigned for peer review to two of the toughest reviewers. I would have to make a point of calling them up and acting humble.

The twins emerged from the kitchen and I could tell that Gareth had talked to them about the “tea”. I explained that the other masters would be respectful of the twins next weekend but that I thought they would enjoy having their sexual limits explored. They nodded and asked permission to suck my cock.

I gave it willingly and let them take turns sucking as Gareth went about cleaning up from their dinner. The boys had become good at bringing me to a slow orgasm so they could enjoy sucking my cock for longer periods of time.

Gareth came out of the kitchen and asked permission to lay down. I stepped away from the twins and walked him up to his bedroom. I kissed him tenderly and held him in his bed as he sobbed crying: “I love you so much Wendell.”

I held him tight against me. His back was bright red. I knew he would go to his gym tomorrow anyhow, even with the whip marks. I suppose to an outsider it would look strange that I was bothering to comfort Gareth, but I really was helping the boy live out his darkest fantasy.

When Gareth fell asleep finally I went up to my room, the twins were 69-ing in my bed and I stood over them for a while. It was fun to watch in the different mirrors. They did not notice me for quite a few minutes and then stopped and begged to be fucked.

I had them grovel on their hands and knees and even lick my feet before I finally plowed their asses. I pulled out before orgasm and shot on my stomach so they could lick each drop off.

They slept with me that night as they had most nights during the summer. They passed out to sleep quickly, but I found myself examining their tattoos closely. They really were masterworks of magic. It was a shame that most humans would mistake them for a subtle henna tattoo.

I got up and headed to my workshop to put together a magical charm for Trent’s use. I bound a mild version of the “Crucio” pain incantation to a decorative cowry shell belt buckle. I tested it on myself and I found that it had the desired effect.

I crawled back into bed with the twins.

In the morning I called Trent and said I had a little gift for him that would work for about ten to fifteen days.

He stopped by my office the next day and I showed him out to use the belt. I added some flourishes of taking a hair from the victim and in my office with the door locked applied the hex to his buttock with the desired effects.

“Now, this charm will run its course in about ten to fourteen days,” I explained, “I found it in a gypsy book and bound it to the belt buckle.”

Trent offered me some cash and I shook my head and suggested a donation to the archaeology department. Trent smiled and agreed.

I was certain that his slave boys would be experiencing quite a bit of the pain charm over their vacation.

When he left I called up one of my reviewers and groveled as about his recent (wrong) paper on the origins of Gypsy curses. We ended up in a heated debate about my views on the Coptic tablets which I had given to John for the Smithsonian. In the end I agreed to change a few passages to include his views and basically with that secured publication since the other reviewer was an easier bet.

The other reviewer was easier since he was less of an aficionado of magic and more focused on ancient languages. He was fascinated that I had been able to translate the Coptic tablets since he had suspected that they were written in a code. We spent an hour talking about ancient writing systems and I knew my paper was a ringer.

I headed to the basketball court to watch the team practice. There were a few other professors there who were big fans of the team and I had managed to blend into that crowd. Nick and Drew introduced me to some of the other players, two of whom would be in my course in the coming semester.

The coach took me aside and walked me through the locker room back to his office. The coach dropped some not very subtle hints on the need for students to maintain good grades. I was careful not to promise anything but emphasized that I was a huge team supporter. That seemed to satisfy him.

Sunday at My Place

School was but two days away, but my household was busy in preparation for the S-and-M tea party that was starting at 1300.

John and Amos arrived together with Jing and Mike at 1305. Gareth took the slaves’ clothes and then served drinks and gourmet tea sandwiches to the masters. Amos and Mike kneeled politely at their masters’ sides. Mike was then placed by Jing in a very uncomfortable looking poster collar and then his hands were cuffed to a loop at the back of the collar. All-in-all it could not have been very comfortable.

It was not until 1330 that Tom and Gary arrived with Bob and Bart in tow.

The twins stood off to the side—naked—and quiet.

Gary broke into the festivities by whipping out some CB-2000 chastity devices for the twins and after a nod from me led the twins towards their bedroom for a gentle session of arousal with orgasm denial.

I decided that I wanted a lesson in fisting and Tom agreed to show me on Gareth and I took Gary’s Bart for my use.

Jing took Mike and Amos to my private dungeon past my bedroom for an extended bondage experience locked together.

Which left John to be gentle enough with Bob that he could attend his classes.

For the fisting lesson we used my bed while Jing and John were through the secret door in the closet to my dungeon.

I found fisting Bart to be quite a power trip and Tom showed me some excellent techniques for making the entry more enjoyable for the bottom. Because Bart had the Tollyboy permanent chastity belt attached it was difficult to gauge his response to my fist in his ass. Tom assured me that he had fisted Bart dozens of times over the past few years and not to worry. Gareth on the other hand seemed to relish the experience and was having a huge erection.

Tom respected my rules and was careful not to over stimulate Gareth. After I felt I had mastered the basics of fisting, I stopped and thanked Bart and excused him and Gareth to the living room.

Tom and I went into my dungeon area where Tom’s Bob was getting a bare over the knee hand spanking from John’s strong hands. The effect was quite noticeable and Bob was calling out loudly for the assault on his now reddened ass to stop.

Tom looked at me and commented, “Wish I could do that to some of the people we arrest.” I smiled and nodded.

Jing had made great use of hooks in the ceiling and walls and his Mike and John’s Amos were woven together into a spider web on the wall and Jing was teasing their cocks and then striking the cocks with a riding crop to prevent orgasm.

The sight of my dungeon in such glorious use caused me to almost unload without physical contact. I grabbed Tom’s cock and started stroking him, he reciprocated on my cock and we shot onto the floor at the same time.

We headed back down to the living room then and chatted with the boys. Gary showed up next with the twins still in the CB-2000’s. The twins came over and kissed me and said they were really enjoying this. I asked Gary how long they were to stay locked up. “Till school tomorrow,” he said.

I nodded, at their tender age of 18 they would probably be berserk with sexual rage by the time morning rolled around.

Bob showed up with his hands rubbing a red hot ass from two hours of non-stop ass slapping at John’s hands. Tom inspected John’s handiwork and commented, “he’ll survive school tomorrow, but sit light in his chair.”

Jing’s bodybuilder and Amos were the last arrivals around 1800. We went to the same restaurant as the previous week for dinner and had free flowing conversation.

Released

As I had expected the twins were awake quite early the following morning with hardons pressed firmly against the plastic cage of their chastity devices.

Gareth made us a wonderful breakfast and I made the boys stay in the chastity cages until just before they left for school.

As they were ready to leave I used an incantation to pick the locks: “Alohomora”. I removed the belts and made the boys run out the door without a chance to jerk off.

In my morning class the team captain was one of my students. He approached me after the class to ask about getting his own tattoo. I smiled and said perhaps if he came to Egypt with me on a dig some day. I walked with the captain, Angel, to the practice court and waved to the twins. The twins performed a bit worse than usual, perhaps since for the first time in months their cocks had not been drained of cum before a practice.

Back at home the twins were more amorous than usual towards me that night. I guess a little bit of denial could be good for the soul.

Trent called the house fairly late, 2200, and Gareth interrupted the boys taking turns unloading their cum into my ass. I kissed the boys and stepped away and they turned to 69 quickly. I took the call in my office. Trent was back from Australia and was pleased with the results of the charm.

Anyhow he was really enjoying the effects of the charm on his corporal punishment slave, Sanford. Particularly the ability to inflict intense pain without leaving any marks. In fact it turned out that it frustrated Sanford to no end that he had no marks to show for his torment.

“Sorry Trent,” I said, “I would need some expensive materials to make another charm.”

“Money,” he started.

“is no object,” I finished for him, “yes but each charm I would make would be less effective than the next on the boys.” Not entirely true, but I could not become a pain charm factory. I offered, “A pain charm is a type of unusual almost ‘voodoo’ magic. To get the same bang for the buck we would need something more substantial than hair on the next charm.”

Trent went silent.

“I’ll keep my open in some of the shops I visit though,” I said, “some Russian mystics were experts on talismans which could inflict properties on their bearers. If my research leads me in that direction...”

“Great,” Trent interrupted, “meanwhile I decided on a $2M donation for an endowed chair.”

I thannked Trent profusely and returned to the twins.