The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic: 8

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Hypnosis Experiment

Before news of my endowed chair was public, my paper was accepted by the peer review committee. That would make me the youngest professor with an endowed chair in the history of the university, but I was also walk on water. My classes were going well but had become boring.

The twins were funny to talk to these days because they were convinced that they had spent their entire lives sucking and fucking each other. After a year of conditioning by me they could not distinctly remember anything other than the past involving the “family secret” I had created.

I had yet to really use hypnosis play in the group but decided after everyone was comfortable with me to give it a try.

The twins were encouraging me to take one of the other basketball team players, but I felt the risk outweighed any possible rewards. At least for now.

I decided instead to stop at a local beer bust and grab a cute guy. The one I picked was quite a piece of chicken and barely 21. The guy came with me willingly and then I introduced him to the gang at John’s house. Not that he would be able to remember any of it later.

I settled on using a classic type hypnotic induction with a subtle twist: my pendulum was actually a magical charm I had been developing to assist in inducing hypnosis.

The subject, let’s just call him Pig. Was under in about two minutes. I did the usual sorts of demonstrations that people expect. Then I started ratcheting it up a notch. Pig let me finger his ass and then eagerly sucked my cock.

John was eager to see if I could get Pig to “forget the pain” during a spanking. So I gave the instructions: “Pig, you will go lay over that man’s lap and let him spank you, each swat will get you more and more aroused and will not hurt you.”

To my own surprise, it worked. John wailed on Pig’s bare ass without relent and Pig simply heaved two mighty orgasms and then just lay over John’s lap as relaxed as a baby in a stroller as the butt blistering continued.

I think at that moment there was a realization in the room about the powers of hypnosis. Gary even mentioned something like, “now I get how you control the twins.” I nodded politely.

It was time to return Pig to the street. Given the rough handling, I decided to take him aside and give the instructions in private. I used magic to ensure his memories were completely gone: “Obliviate” and then followed it up with a post hypnotic suggestion that he would find nothing odd about his butt being sore. With that I disapparated for a few minutes to Pig’s house and left him asleep in bed.

I returned to the assembled group and said I let Pig out in the back alley to find his own way home. The group was clearly fixing for me to do more demonstrations but I begged off.

I took Gareth and headed home a bit early. The twins were glad to see us back a bit early and eagerly took turns sucking my cock.

Israel

My ennui would soon find an end in an invitation I received in the mail to participate in a prestigious archaeological expedition in Israel.

Unfortunately Israel being as small as it is apparation for transport would be tricky at best. I ended up taking a week off in the middle of the semester to scope out the site.

I decided against taking either the twins or Gareth and endured El Al’s legendary investigatory tactics to board a 747 for Ben Gurion.

I was flying coach and was seated next to a female Rabbi who was traveling to the Wailing Wall to fulfill a promise to a congregant who had passed away recently.

I decided against sharing my thoughts on the wall’s archaeological history and instead decided to query her on her knowledge of Megiddo and its history. She was mostly unfamiliar with the area but commented that in Christian mythology the battle of Armageddon was to occur on the hill there.

My outward archaeological purpose was to investigate taking on a position as dig leader for Megiddo for the summer of 2004, but I had some of my own purposes. I believed that there was, within the water tunnel, access to a secret chamber.

Close inspection I had conducted of letters from King Biridiya to Pharaoh Akhenaten in the archive of el-Amarna in Egypt to me suggested that there might be magical explanations for Megiddo’s long success.

The water tunnel itself is a three thousand year old masterpieces of engineering. It runs some 60+ meters underground at about 30+ meters deep to a spring and supplied water to the city even during times of siege.

After landing at Ben Gurion, I was eventually greeted by a young Israeli youth: “Zohar.” He was, I quickly realized, quite stunning. I caught myself from drooling and introduced myself “Wendell.”

His English had a distinctly Israeli accent, in contrast my years of travel had caused my German accent in English to become almost unnoticeable. Our first stop was to be the campus at Mount Scopus, Jerusalem. He hailed a taxi and gave instructions in Hebrew to the driver and we were off.

During the ride he quizzed me about my expeditions and digs in Egypt. He had read my most recent journal article and was impressed by my research into magic.

Zohar was quite handsome, his skin had a beautiful olive complexion and his hair and eyes were dark and Mediterranean. He was about 180 cm tall and about 65 kg. I had a hard time not just licking the boy up in the car. During the conversation I also learned that Zohar had just turned 18.

I suppose I should have been surprised that Zohar was not in military service, but decided against asking questions at this stage.

At the Institute, we finished some formalities and I met Zohar’s professor who was sponsoring me to lead the dig in 2004. The professor was a good friend of my parents, but not familiar with our magical traditions.

I had forgotten to make hotel arrangements. I suggested that Zohar drop me off at a hotel, but he would have none of it and insisted that I stay with his parents.

At dinner, his mother fussed over me and my small size. My own mother had never been bothered by me being “skin and bones”, but all other mothers apparently are.

After dinner Zohar’s mother tried to insist that I take Zohar’s bedroom, but I would have none of it and took the couch.

I debated the risks of paying a visit to Gareth and in the end decided to make use of the bathroom to apparate back to Washington, DC, for a visit.

I turned on the fan in the bathroom for noise distraction and invoked the spell. In moments I was back in my DC residence.

I peeked in on the twins asleep in their pushed together twin beds. I was careful not to wake them but did brush my hand over their tattoos leaving them glowing faintly.

I stepped out of their room and walked into Gareth. I hugged my slave boy and he kissed me warmly. I tucked him into bed and put him to sleep with a spell. I then returned to Zohar’s home.

Upon leaving the bathroom, Zohar was standing at the door. I could not have been gone more than five minutes at most so I doubted he suspected my disappearance.

“Could not sleep,” he said and smiled at me. I led him back to his bedroom and gently guided him into the bed.

“Zohar,” I said, “focus on my eyes.” I saw his pupils focus on my eyes. “Good,” I said, “your body is getting very heavy. So heavy you feel the need to relax into my hands.”

His body went limp in my hands. I maneuvered his body the rest of the way into the bed and kissed him on the forehead. I debated pushing further and decided against it.

I left his room, shut the door and went to sleep on the couch.

Megiddo

Zohar borrowed his parent’s car and drove us to Megiddo in the morning.

In the car, he kept telling me how much he hoped I would take over the dig in 2004. The drive was relatively quick and when we arrived at Megiddo it was easy for us to park within a decent walking distance of the city.

Several armed military officers searched us thoroughly and then permitted us through a check point up into the ancient city.

I diverted Zohar towards the main dig location and snuck off towards the water tunnel. Once in the tunnel I removed my wand and cast a light spell. I scanned the stairs down to the base of the shaft. I suspected that if the chamber existed it would be close to the bottom.

I descended quickly and searched closely for hidden secrets. But in the five minutes I estimated I had before I needed to make an appearance at the main dig I was unable to locate any chambers or even the hint of a chamber.

I extinguished my wand’s light and ascended back to the city and found Zohar. I eagerly greeted some colleagues from other universities in the States and spent the rest of the morning talking to the current dig lead.

As evening was arriving, I managed to get some more private time in the water tunnel. This time I was more certain that I would not be disturbed since all of the dig participants were cleaning up and Zohar was deeply involved in learning about cataloging a dig.

I case “Aparecium” and “Alohomora” several times without success in unearthing any secret passages. I checked my watch and decided to walk the length of the tunnel to the spring.

To my surprise my incantations revealed some ancient Babylonian glyphs at the spring mouth of the tunnel. I committed the glyphs to memory and hid the invisible writing again.

Zohar was waiting at the top of the landing and looked quite sexy. I asked if we could stay another night. He used his mobile to call his mother and got the necessary permission to keep the car. We found a relatively nearby hotel and I quickly copied down the Babylonian glyphs into a notebook while Zohar was in the shower.

When Zohar exited the bathroom he was glistening wet from a shower and clad only in a towel. I smiled at him and blinked at him rhythmically. His blinks matched back to me and I kept it up as Zohar stood there dripping wet in front of me.

I approached him gradually and pressed my lips against his. Zohar’s eyes stayed locked on mine as I pushed my tongue into his mouth and he opened his mouth to allow me in.

Holding him tight I led him back to the hotel bed and pulled him on top of me. Zohar had started to initiate tonguing me back eagerly and was now erect. Under my trance he removed the towel and his naked body was now pressed against me. I rolled him over and stripped naked myself.

I pressed close against him and my cock was now hard against his own hard cock. We spent the next few hours kissing passionately and then I let him fall asleep so I could focus on translating the glyphs.

The glyphs were not difficult to translate for someone with my background in magic and ancient texts. By three in the morning I had a working knowledge of the ritual for opening the chamber and decided to make a go for it.

Zohar was not going anywhere and so I used a spell to transport myself back to the bottom of the water tunnel along with a nalgine bottle.

I walked to the end of the tunnel and filled the nalgine bottle with water from the spring. Then I returned halfway down the tunnel and found the slight indentation in the wall noted in the glyph. I pressed the tip of my wand against the indentation and poured the spring water against the rock.

I felt a slight trembling and read the required incantation quickly.

Pay dirt.

A magical portal had opened. My mistake earlier had been one of assuming that the chamber was protected by a standard door, but this was a magical chamber. I took a deep breath and walked into the apparently solid wall. But instead of hitting the walls of the tunnel I passed through into a small chamber.

“Lumos,” I incanted and the light from my wand quickly illuminated the chamber. It was clearly a repository of ancient texts. The room was filled from floor to ceiling with tablets and scrolls. This was a veritable gold mine for my career.

The more I thought about it the location of the secret chamber made sense too, although magical spaces such as this do not line up directly with real spaces if it had been brought into existence too close to the bottom of the tunnel shaft it might be discovered too easily. Here at the middle of the tunnel it could be entered and exited more discretely and would be away from prying eyes.

I resisted the temptation to take all of the scrolls back to my house in Washington and instead took a single tablet and left the room. On the way out I resealed the chamber against accidental entry and then apparated back to the hotel.

Zohar was sound asleep and I poured over the tablet. It was a chronology from the times just after the tunnel was completed and described mundane city affairs. From a magical perspective this was a bust, but archaeologically the detailed entries of the long dead wizards who had logged the mundane were a find of epic proportions.

I hid the tablet amongst my belongings and crawled into bed with Zohar.

Zohar woke first and I pretended to stay asleep as he realized he had slept with me and then without prompting or additional hypnosis started to suck my cock. After a few seconds I had to wake up and he stopped and kissed me broadly, “did we fuck last night?”

“No.”

With that he darted to the bathroom and returned with a condom. I slid the condom on and pushed him onto his back. He watched me fucking him and stroked his cock to orgasm. After he shot his load, I pulled out and shot my load onto his chest. Our cum was mixed together and he rubbed it into his chest.

Then he pulled me close to him so that our chests were rubbing and kissed me.

“Thank you,” he said.

I realized somehow that he had just lost his virginity to me.

It was ten o’clock by the time we got moving. I needed to get the tablet back into the chamber before we left so I had Zohar run an errand while I apparated back to the chamber and dropped off the tablet.

I was back before him and suggested that we head back to the dig for a few hours before returning to Jerusalem.