The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maid New

Chapter 3 — Dinner Party

Amanda awoke to piles of laundry being dumped on her head. Startled, she bolted up, scaring Candice in return who dropped the now-empty laundry basket in her hands. “Oh! Amanda, I forgot you were sleeping there.” Candice stifled a laugh at Amanda pulling old socks and underwear off her head.

“What’s going on?” Amanda demanded.

Candice picked up the laundry basket and sat it upright. “Well, I just sent David off to work and I was going to finish up some chores around the house. I guess you slept in and I forgot I had sent you downto...I forgot you wanted to sleep on the couch last night.”

The previous night came flooding back. Nervously, Amanda checked her backside. Her ass. It looked normal again. Why had she had the idea last night that her ass was so big the only polite thing to do for David was to sleep in separate rooms the rest of their marriage? The idea had been so obvious in her head before. Now, it was a lingering dream. Candice grinned as she watched her employer try to figure it out. “Are you feeling okay, Amanda?”

Amanda took a step back. “What’s going on? Something’s been happening. Something weird. The past few days.”

Candice stepped forward. “Everything’s okay.”

Amanda’s growing fear immediately subsided but the curiosity remained. She thought it over then asked Candice point-blank, “Are you doing something to us?”

“Don’t worry about that.”

With that said, Amanda was ready to start her day, forgetting all about her suspicions. “Well, I need to get ready for work.” She started to walk up the stairs but Candice stopped her.

“Wait. Come back here.”

Amanda stopped in her tracks and returned to her maid as instructed.

“I think you need the week off.”

Amanda agreed. She needed a break.

“Call the hospital and tell them you’re sick.”

Amanda liked that idea. She had plenty of vacation time that she could take whenever she liked, but making up a fake story just seemed...better somehow. Amanda made the call and felt excited to begin her vacation. “Well, that’s over with. What should we do?”

Candice smiled. “Well,” she stripped out of her clothes to reveal a sexy bikini, “I’m going to go lay out in the sun and work on my tan. I think you should give me a break from being the maid for a bit and fold all this laundry.”

Amanda nodded sympathetically, “You have been working hard these past two days. Enjoy!” She turned and immediately began work.

Candice headed out the backdoor, calling out before closing it, “When you’re done eat both of those boxes of waffles with plenty of butter and syrup, then eat that tub of ice cream.” Amanda nodded and said okay with a smile. “The house needs to be vacuumed and dusted too.”

Candice spent the afternoon relaxing while her employer worked around the house. By the time David got home from work, Amanda was a sweaty mess while Candice spent the night slinking around the house in her bikini. Her and David watched a movie in the living room that evening while Amanda prepared dinner for them. She kept a 2-liter of Coke on the counter and took swigs every now and then before popping a handful full of chips or a fun-sized candy bar in her mouth. When it was bedtime, Candice reminded Amanda that David needed his space and Amanda agreed. She stayed on the couch until after David went to work the next morning.

The week went by quickly for Amanda and by Friday, the house was looking clean as ever and she had put on 15 pounds. That afternoon before David got home, Candice said she wanted to talk with her at the kitchen table. Candice sat across from her with a big flaky blueberry pie sitting between them.

“Now, Amanda,” Candice began as she took a fork and scooped out a bite of pie before extending her arm across the table to Amanda’s mouth. Amanda opened her mouth without breaking eye contact with Candice and took the whole bite. “I think it’s time the neighbors got to know our new...arrangement.”

Amanda had a confused look at her face as she chewed, “Mm-arragemenff?”

“Yeah,” Candice said cheerily, scooping a bigger bite for Amanda before she even had a chance to swallow the last. “Between you, David and me.” Amanda still wasn’t sure what Candice meant. “When was the last time you and David even spoke?” Candice asked. Amanda tried to think but she was really more interested in pie. She couldn’t remember the last time they spoke. Sometime last week she figured. “You two are drifting apart. And it makes sense doesn’t it? You’re not really the type of woman for him.” Amanda was sad to admit it, but it was true. Her and David just didn’t make sense anymore. She was just too...too… “I mean, he’s a health nut and a successful lawyer and you’re just…” Candice looked at her with pity and Amanda took it all in. She had blueberry filling dripping down her chin onto the old white T-shirt that she had been wearing all week. “You’re just a fat lazy mess.”

Amanda looked a little panicked. “Mmph! I can change!” She was ready to get her act together if it meant saving her marriage.

Candice shook her head in sympathy. “No, you can’t.”

Amanda slumped her shoulders. She was really just a slob for life and she knew it. A wave of laziness washed over her in that moment that took over her entire personality. Amanda just didn’t care about much anymore. She sat indifferent to the changes happening around her as she opened her mouth for another big wonderful bite of pie. Her belly hung over the waist of her sweatpants as Candice explained more of her new life.

“David is moving up in the firm. His salary will be double what the two of you ever made. Your job is really not that important anymore. This afternoon you’re going to call the hospital and tell them you’re too fat and lazy to be a doctor anymore. Got it?” Amanda would get around to that sometime. Right now, she just wanted to sit on the couch and watch TV.

“Now, back to the neighbors.” Amanda was only staring at the fork in Candice’s hand as she waited to be fed, but she was listening with full attention. “They need to be caught up on the changes in your marriage. They also need to get a chance to get to know me.”

This caught Amanda’s attention. “Why do they need to know you?”

Candice explained gently like she was talking to a child, “Well, Amanda, when a man wants to be successful, he has to present a successful lifestyle in the office...as well as at home.” Amanda was trying to follow. “Clearly, he can’t be seen with you as his wife. So, I’ll be stepping into a role that shows he has a healthy family life.”

Amanda was confused. “But, you’re just the maid.”

“No, I’m more than that. You and David hired me to make the household better and there’s so much more for me to do than waste my time doing chores. Since you’re unemployed, you can spend you day doing the laundry, scrubbing the floors, all that stuff. Sound right?”

Amanda had to agreed that she had much more time for that since she wasn’t going to be a doctor anymore. But that thought triggered another thought and she raised her eyebrows, “Hey, that means I can start working out again! Burn off these pounds!” she said excitedly, patting her growing, jiggly belly.

Candice laughed, “Oh, darling, no. You have no interest in that.”

Amanda laughed herself, “Yeah, that sounds boring.”

“Now, stop interrupting and listen. We’re going host a party with the neighbors tonight. I’ve already invited everybody and David already knows. We just need to make sure you understand your role.”

“Oh fun! I haven’t seen Bill and Linda in so long. And it’ll be good to catch up with Gary and Beth—”

“No, no, no, Amanda. You won’t be talking to anyone.”

“I won’t?”

“No, you’ll only interact with everyone when you’re serving drinks and food. It’s a dinner party but you won’t be at the table. Understood?”

Amanda understood.

“Before dinner, you’ll have a very...special function. I’ll explain that when it’s time. Now, you need to start preparation.”

Amanda got up and spent the rest of the day getting a gourmet dinner prepared for David and Candice’s party.

* * *

As the sun began to set, David came walking through the door. He heard commotion in the kitchen but he was confused when he saw Candice lighting candles on the table. If Candice is there, who’s in the kitchen? he wondered. Peeking through the door, he saw his fat wife. That’s right, forgot about her, he thought.

Candice grinned, “The guests will be here shortly. It’s time to set the final piece.” David remembered what she meant from their talk earlier and grinned back. “Amanda, get in here, please,” Candice beckoned.

Amanda immediately appeared in the room. “Yes?” She was greasy and sweaty.

“You need to go clean yourself. Our guests will need something somewhat pleasing to look at.” Candice’s eyes went up and down Amanda’s body, then added, “This might be our last chance to do so.”

Amanda didn’t know what Candice meant, but she heard that she needed to clean herself so she hopped to it. After a quick shower, applying her first makeup of the week and doing her hair, Amanda emerged at the foot of the stairs looking closer to her old self. A twinge in David’s mind reacted to this. Amanda had put on a flattering dress and heels.

Candice looked up from setting a framed photo of her and David at a fancy restaurant from earlier in the week and shook her head, “Oh, the dress won’t be necessary. Take it off.”

Amanda was surprised, “Oh, right!” She yanked the dress over her head and stood in the dining room in just her bra, panties and heels.

“Those too, but leave the heels,” Candice added.

Amanda unhooked her bra and let her big tits fall out, then hooked her thumbs around her thong and pulled it down, exposing her shaved mound and bouncy ass. She had reached 20 extra pounds gained so far, but still retained a sexy curvy figure. “Thick” would be an accurate description of the former health-nut now. She stood naked in her heels and waited to hear Candice’s plan.

“The neighbors need to be reintroduced to you as just a prop for the house. You’re only here for decoration. Think of it as your last outing before those calories really break the scale.” That made sense to Amanda. This was her time to shine. “Go stand in the corner and give us a sexy pose.” Amanda immediately walked to the corner of the dining room, put her hands on her hips, cocked her ass to the side, jutted out her tits and beamed a big smile. Candice clapped and gave a little bounce, “Perfect! Now, don’t move a muscle until I tell you otherwise. Understood?” Amanda stared straight ahead, giving no indication that she even heard Candice, but that act itself showed that she did.

David couldn’t believe it. He walked up to Amanda and waved his hand in front of her face. “Honey?”

Candice snuck up behind him and whispered in his ear, “She’s nothing to you. She means about as much to you as a vase or that plant over there.”

David’s face softened. He noticed a strand of hair hanging in Amanda’s frozen grinning face. He pushed it back behind her ear and remarked to Candice, “I thought you were gonna get this thing straightened up before the company arrived?” he said, gesturing to the wife in the corner. Candice waltzed up and adjusted Amanda’s shoulders so her tits were fully presented. David nodded and patted a tit, “That’s a little better. Might want to upgrade it soon.” He jiggled Amanda’s soft belly. “This is really starting to look bad,” he said as he walked off, a little disgusted.

“Of course,” Candice smiled, turning to Amanda’s face. She looked directly into her unblinking eyes as Amanda looked at something in the middle-distance beyond Candice’s eyes. That’s when the doorbell rang.

* * *

Candice spent some time explaining things to the neighbors. They were very receptive to David and Amanda’s new arrangement once they heard Candice explain it. They nodded with drinks in hand as they were led to the dining room. Appetizers were already on the table.

“I love what you’ve done with the dining room, Candice,” Linda remarked. She walked over to the table beside Amanda’s posed body, not really paying attention to her, and picked up the picture of Candice and David together. “This is a great picture of the two of you.”

Candice enjoyed the compliment, “We went earlier this week while Amanda was at home cleaning. She didn’t even notice we had left since she’s so lazy.”

Linda nodded in agreement. She set the picture down and the naked grown woman in the room finally caught her eye. “Oh, isn’t this Amanda?” She looked the frozen woman up and down.

“Yep, that’s her,” Candice answered.

Linda just grunted a “hm” and lost interest. Bill, however, came slinking up behind his wife, gazing at Amanda’s exposed tits. “Wow, her tits are big.”

Everyone laughed and Linda playfully swatted her pervy husband’s shoulder. “Well, any fat girl’s gonna have big tits,” Candice joked and everyone laughed even more.

Gary pointed from across the room, “Look at her big butt!”

His wife Beth agreed, “I know, it’s huge!”

Bill helped himself to a squeeze of the homeowner’s fat ass and adjusted his boner. “Not bad.” Linda rolled her eyes again.

Candice broke up the show. “Alright, that’s enough of groping the artwork. Who cares about Amanda, right?”

Everyone agreed. They were bored with her and sat at the table, no longer looking back at her. She remained, holding her pose, staring at nothing and smiling like she was happy as can be, while her neighbors enjoyed appetizers at the dining room table her parents had bought her and David as a wedding gift. In Amanda’s mind, she was being so useful. Just stand and compliment the room. She began to see the lamps and fine china as her competition and felt a little self-conscious. But still she smiled.

Amanda’s friends and neighbors sat and chatted with her husband and her maid for about an hour. They ignored her the whole time. She stood behind them, her muscles rigid, naked and happy. Amanda’s mind drifted until it was brought back to reality by a new command from Candice. Candice instructed Amanda to begin serving dinner.

Amanda returned to motion and, without a word, walked out of the dining room, her ass jiggling with every step and now catching the attention of everyone. She heard someone comment as she entered the kitchen “...huge ass” then a roar of more laughter. She didn’t pay attention to that and grabbed the platters of gourmet food she had prepared, stuff she would never touch, and headed back into the lively dining room.

With a smile, she placed portions of everything on all her guests plates, her tits rubbing the backs of their heads as she passed. They continued their conversation, talking politics and new films, never acknowledging her. As soon as she placed food in front of them, they began to dine. No thank yous were said, not that Amanda expected them since was just a prop for the house. Background noise. Amanda knew she was basically furniture.

She stood back and stared at the wall while the guests ate, her hands folded behind her. After a while Candice shouted, “Drinks, Amanda!” Amanda jiggled back into the kitchen to fetch a bottle a wine and proceeded to pop the cork and serve everyone. After the last glass was full, Candice shooed Amanda away. “You can eat that chicken pot pie in the fridge, but do it outside. Okay, fatty?” Amanda smiled and curtsied. She opened the fridge and grabbed her dinner then proceeded to sit on the back deck butt-ass naked and shovel chicken pot pie into her mouth. She was in heaven.

* * *

Candice eventually poked her head out and ordered Amanda to start clearing the table.

Everyone was a little tipsy by now and Candice was having fun. “Gary, I see you staring at my Amanda’s big butt. You like that sorta thing?”

Gary laughed, embarrassed, “Well…”

“You like that sorta thing.” This time Candice wasn’t asking.

Gary’s cock rose instantly. “I like it. I like that big butt.” His eyes were focused on it. Beth just sighed as if she were always used to this.

“Gary, you sit on BBW porn all day, don’t you?” Candice suggested.

“Oh definitely.” He never had but he would start tonight.

“Go on, grab a tit,” Candice nudged. Gary scooped up a handful of Amanda’s left boob and gave it a little juggle, grinning to himself. Amanda didn’t seem to notice and kept up her duties.

“Amanda’s butt looks good to you, but she’s not quite big enough for you yet is she?” Candice said. Amanda was wiping the table clean right in front of Gary and her butt was shaking in rhythm with each circle her hand made with a wet rag.

“No way, I like em BIG,” he insisted, holding up his hands wider than Amanda’s hips to emphasize a giant ass.

“Well, Amanda here is trying to get a much bigger ass. Isn’t that right, fatty?”

Amanda knew when Candice was referring to her. After all, she was the fattest one in the room. She nodded enthusiastically. “Yep! It’s hard work, but I’m gonna get a big big butt soon.”

“And a huge porker belly to go with it?” Candice pried.

Again, Amanda nodded and rubbed her inadequate stomach.

“Cottage cheese thighs? You’d fuck her if she had huge cottage cheese thighs, wouldn’t you Gary?”

Gary nodded and grinned. “You bet.”

Amanda had so many goals now. She finished cleaning and left the party. She opened up a carton of Milk Duds and walked up the stairs, tossing the carton back into her mouth, filling it with the chewy chocolate. Candice said she could sit upstairs and watch TV in the bedroom until all the guests were gone, but then she had to go back down to the couch. It was around midnight when she heard the front door slam shut and footsteps coming up the stairs. Amanda gathered her trash and wrappers and waddled her naked body out the door to let David get some sleep without her bothering him. She was a little concerned when Candice walked in behind him.

“Don’t worry about it,” was all Candice told her and she disappeared into the bedroom with her husband. Amanda didn’t care. She turned back around and headed back down to her couch and fell asleep with the TV on.