The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maid New

Chapter 5 — Hannah and Gina

“...I don’t know...I don’t know...I know how it sounds...you just...Hannah, you have to trust me on this…”

Amanda was in the guest bedroom closet. Her closet. She was whispering as urgently as she could. Hannah was understandably having a hard time grasping what Amanda needed help with. Even Amanda was having a hard time with it since Candice had gotten it engrained in her head that she was happy with how her life was. Still, concerns cropped up and Amanda knew she needed someone else to know about this...whatever it was.

But they couldn’t come to the house.

“...no...NO!... You can’t come to the house. Listen to me, Hannah. You. Can’t. Stay far away from here. The woman we hired. Candice. She’s…” Amanda tried to form a bad thought about her, but she couldn’t. “Well, she’s amazing. I love her. But, she’s doing something that I need you to help me with. Us...with. David too. I don’t know what she’s doing exactly, but...something. He’s been...She’s done something to him. They’re having sex. All the time. That’s okay, right?...That’s what I’m talking about. You need to go to David’s office. Meet him there and talk with him. Remind him...just remind him of everything from before. Before Candice. It might bring him back just enough to—.”

Just then, the closet door flung open. Amanda yelped and spun around to find Candice standing there with a disappointed look on her face.

“I...uh...H-hi Candice,” Amanda guiltily spit out.

Candice pursed her lips in frustration and rolled her eyes. “Tell whoever it is you’re talking to to come directly to the house to talk with you.”

“Hannah,” Amanda said, turning back to the phone. “Actually, just come to the house. We can talk here.” This was a better plan.

“Tell her you’re fine.”

“Listen...Hannah, listen. I’m fine...I’m fine. I promise.”

“Tell her you were confused and you’ll talk about it when she gets here.”

“I was just confused...It’s okay. We’ll talk about it when you get here. Okay...okay...thanks...okay, see you soon. Bye.”

With that said, Amanda lowered the phone from her ear and peered up at the Candice who stood over her, arms crossed and tapping her foot like an angry mother. “Who was that?”

“My sister.”

Candice tossed her head back and laughed. “Your sister!? God, I didn’t even think to cover that. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of her. What was your whole plan exactly?” she asked, grinning.

“Well, I figured that if she could get to David alone at his work, she could wake him up like you woke me up by asking me to remember when you were the maid. Then, David could save us.”

Candice laughed. “Shit, gotta choose my words more carefully. Wow, that’s actually a pretty good plan. Keeping your sister away from me, that’s good. Well, that’s all over now, because when she gets here I’m gonna fuck her up extra good just as a punishment to you. But you like that, isn’t that right?”

Amanda beamed. “Love it. Can’t wait to see what you do to her.”

“You love what I’ve done to you and David, don’t you?”

Amanda couldn’t believe Candice had to ask, “Are you kidding?! It’s great! David finally gets to fuck a hot, sexy, sophisticated woman like you and I’m a fat mess,” Amanda grabbed her new pot belly and jiggled it. She was really happy. “It’s like a dream come true!”

“Well, you can forget about me ever being the maid, okay?”

Amanda squinted her eyes and looked away, “You were the maid?”

“Nope, you’re the maid, silly!”

“Oh, I know!” Amanda stood up, remembering that she had laundry to do.

“Now, when will your sister get here, do you think?”

Amanda thought it over, “She lives about 15 minutes away. I would think she’d head right over. So you have plenty of time to get ready for her.”

Candice grinned. “Yep. Get your phone back out. We’re gonna have another party tonight.”

Amanda raised her eyebrows. “Oh fun!”

* * *

Hannah had stopped to pick up her daughter Gina on the way to her sister’s. Gina was 22 and almost finished with her first college degree in criminal justice. Her goal was to become a judge one day. Or work for the FBI. Hannah was the head of a tech company downtown and she spent most of her day keeping software developers on task.

Hannah could tell that something was wrong with Amanda on the phone. Amand had been adamant about her not coming to the house and then had completely reversed on that suddenly. That’s why she brought Gina with her. As a back-up, Hannah thought.

“Did Aunt Amanda say why we couldn’t come to the house?” Gina asked.

“No, she never explained it. She really wasn’t making much sense. Something about another woman.”

Gina sighed, “Uncle David better not be cheating on her. Maybe Amanda found out and she’s losing it.”

Amanda shook her head, “I just don’t know. That’s why I want you riding with me. You should wait out in the car until I can check everything out. If there’s anything wrong, just…” Amanda didn’t want to scare her by telling her to just drive away. “Just don’t come in until I wave you in, okay?”

They pulled up to Amanda and David’s house. David’s car wasn’t in the driveway so he was obviously at work. Everything looked normal. “Alright,” Hannah said unbuckling her seat belt and shutting off the engine. “Wait here.”

Hannah walked up to the door and before she could even knock, Amanda opened up and greeted her.

Hannah gasped.

Her sister must’ve gained over 100 pounds since they had gone out to lunch a few weeks ago. “Hey, sissy!” Amanda squealed to her big sister and grabbed her arm to lead her into the house.

“My god...Amanda...what have you done…?” Hannah couldn’t find the words. The front door shut behind her and Amanda pulled her to the living.

“Don’t worry about that. You have to meet Candice. She’ll change your life…”

“Hello, Hannah,” Candice had said.

Hannah was confused. “Um, hello…” Hannah tried to whisper to Amanda to the side. “Amanda, who is this? Is this the woman you were talking about?”

Candice had a huge unopened bag of Cheetos in her hand. She tossed the bag to Amanda, “Alright, Amanda, here’s your treat. Go sit in the corner and eat the whole bag while you watch me take care of your bitch sister here.”

Under normal circumstances Amanda would’ve been devastated that she brought all of this down on Hannah. If she hadn’t have called her, Hannah would’ve gone on with her life. But, now Cheetos were involved. Amanda forgot all about Hannah once that yummy bag was in her hand. She headed to the corner and ripped it open, practically shoving her head in the bag.

“Excuse me?!” Hannah yelled, “You can’t talk about me that way—”

“Shut up.”

Hannah shut up.

“We’re best friends. Aren’t you glad to see me?”

Immediately, Hannah’s face shifted gears from fear and confusion into total excitement. “Hey, girl! So good to see you!” She leaned forward, embracing her sister’s corruptor in a warm hug. “What’ve you been up to?”

“Oooh nothiiiing,” Candice said mock-innocently, “First off, who else knows you’re here?”

“Well, my daughter Gina’s sitting in the car waiting for me to tell her it’s safe to come in.”

Candice playfully slapped Hannah’s shoulder, “Well, shit, girl! It’s totally safe to bring her in here!”

Hannah laughed it off and walked over to the front door to wave Gina in. She left the door open and returned to Candice as they both listened to the approached footsteps outside.

“Mom?”

Candice answered for her, “Hi, Gina. Close the door and remain calm.” Gina did as she was told. Candice turned back to Hannah. “Hannah, we should put Gina in the closet for a little while until you’re all sorted out.”

Hannah agreed. “Sweetie, go stand in the closet until Candice sorts me out.”

That’s when Gina began to get scared.

“Aunt Candice,” Candice corrected and Hannah repeated it. “Do as your mother says,” Candice ordered. Gina walked past her fat aunt sitting on the floor eating Cheetos. It seemed weird to her that Aunt Amanda was sitting there, but Gina needed to get into the closet until her mother got all sorted out. She opened the hallway closet, stepped inside and just before shutting the door, Candice called out, “You’re completely fine being in there.” Gina smiled and shut herself in.

Candice had proceeded to explain everything. She told Hannah all about what she had done to David and her sister. She also explained that she was okay with this, so Hannah was fine with it. She was a little annoyed that her little sister had talked her into driving all the way out here for something so harmless, but Candice then explained that the reason she drove out here was for the party. Hannah couldn’t believe she had forgotten about the party, but she was excited now. Candice then explained that they invited her to the party to be a party favor.

“A what?” Hannah asked.

“The party favor! You know! You do this sort of thing all the time, girlfriend. You know how you always go to like frat parties and stuff like that and let all the men fuck your skanky twat?”

Now Hannah remembered. “Ooohhh! That! I remember now. Fun! Thanks for thinking of me!”

Candice laughed it off. “Oh, it’s nothing. I mean, you’re completely casual about sex, right?”

Hannah scoffed. “For sure. I mean, a dick’s a dick and my skanky twat’s just the place for it, am I right?”

Candice laughed and laughed. “It sure is, slut!” They both laughed like the best friends they were. “It’s too bad we have to charge so little though.”

Hannah nodded, “Yeah, I know, because of the… Wait, why do we have to charge so little again?”

Candice acted like she couldn’t believe she forgot. “Hannah! Because of your ugly ass face!”

Hannah nodded. “Ooh, god, I know! It’s horrible!” In reality, Hannah’s face was very beautiful. She was what most women would call “classically beautiful”. Symmetrical, high cheekbones, perfect profile, piercing blue eyes. Now, it was as if she had grown up always knowing she was ugly.

“Remember when we would go out and guys would be hitting on you until you turned around and they saw your face?” Candice laughed.

Hannah laughed with her, “I know! It really grosses people out. That’s why I charge so cheap when I go to parties.”

Candice nodded sympathetically, “Yeah, like, one dollar a fuck?”

Hannah shrugged, “Hey, what can you do? Maybe if I had a prettier face I could charge more, but honestly,” she pointed to her face, “who’s gonna pay top dollar for this shit?”

Candice patted her friend’s shoulder, “It’s okay. Maybe we’ll think of something. You’re a pro at this.”

Hannah was on board. “So, when’s the party start?” She started taking her clothes off so the guests would be able to fuck her as soon as they arrived. There’s nothing more rude as a party sex doll than not offering one of your holes up for a fucking right as a guest walks in the door. It was a basic hosting courtesy, like offering them a drink when they arrived.

A few hours went by and the party was in full swing. Candice had taken the liberty of inviting all the men from Hannah’s office.

“Alright, everyone listen up!” Candice called, getting the immediate attention of the full living room. “It’s one dollar for her pussy and....well, one dollar for her asshole too I guess. Sound good, Hannah?”

Hannah sat calmly and happily in a chair in middle the living room, completely nude with her legs spread in the air in a V-shape and her pussy and asshole pointed at the room. She shrugged and look down at her shaven, exposed crotch, “Sure, what’s the difference really? Butthole, cunt, mouth...they’re all just holes for dicks. Who’s first?”

All the men in the room cheered.

Candice nodded, impressed, “Wow, she doesn’t see a difference between her mouth and her asshole. Classy lady, huh gentlemen?” The room laughed at the trashy whore in front of them and Hannah laughed too. She was pretty skanky after all.

She smiled up at everyone, striking casual conversation with a few in the front. “Hey, Tom! How’s the wife?” Candice had explained to everyone that, while Hannah had an amazingly sexy body, her face just didn’t go with it and was wholly unattractive. Everyone, including Hannah, agreed. The men groaned, a little disappointed but willing to overlook it to get their cocks off. She just shrugged and smiled politely, “Sorry, guys! Most men just turn the lights off when they’re banging me!”

Candice spoke up again, “Well, we may have a good solution. Oh Amanda! Get your fat ass in here please!”

Amanda appeared from the kitchen. She was completely naked and jiggling with every step. In one hand, she had a flat tray with drinks and finger foods stacked on it. She smiled and offered them to all of Candice and David’s guests. “Drink, sir? You? Would you like a beverage?” she asked and the guests began to remove items from the tray. She was a good server and a good maid.

In Amanda’s other hand, she had a brown paper bag. She slowly made her way through the crowd and handed the bag to Candice. “Here you go, ma’am.”

“Thanks, bitch!”

Candice walked up to Hannah. “This should help them out, right Hannah?” she began to lower the bag over her head.

Hannah was amazed, “Great idea! Bye, guys!” she called out, waving as the bag slowly lowered to cover her beautiful face, “Have fun with my skanky twat!”

Candice paused and looked down, “And your ass too, right?”

Hannah shrugged and laughed, “Same thing.”

Candice nodded and smirked, “Right. Now this is going to ruling out blowjobs, I guess. Are you okay with that, men?” No one seemed to mind. They were just glad they wouldn’t have to look at her. The paper bag crinkled and enveloped Hannah’s head. Everyone was happy they didn’t have to look at that sight anymore and Hannah felt instantly better, knowing she was doing the polite thing by not making anyone have to see her ugly face.

The night began.

Hannah sat in her chair with her legs open, scooted forward so her ass was easily accessible, and the line moved. One by one, her employees came in her pussy and her ass and tossed a dollar or two into the bucket beside her. She never spoke a word but under the bag she was grinning contently. She came a couple of times when the dicks were big but she tried to remain silent. After all, this wasn’t about her. She was just providing a service.

Amanda continued making her rounds with the tray. Candice would encourage the guests to grope her naked body all the wanted to. Gary had showed up of course and proceeded to follow Amanda around instead of paying any attention to Hannah. He squeezed her butt and rubbed her wide hips, making Amanda giggle. Other men joined in as she passed by, slapping her ass to watch her ass and thighs ripple. Bill had been invited too and Candice made sure to strike up a conversation with him about how he had the same fat fetish as his friend Gary. Soon Bill had lost all attraction to his scrawny wife and wanted nothing more than to have a turn with his neighbor. Candice, Amanda and Bill worked it out that Amanda could be his maid too. It would be so easy to just walk the neighborhood, cleaning their house and fucking them, every day. She would start Monday, the beginning of the work week.

David came home from work at one point. The fat maid offered him a drink and he just waved her off, not even speaking to her. He gave Candice a warm peck on the mouth and said he had lots of work to do. He disappeared into his office, not even acknowledging the naked woman with a paper bag over her head in his living room—and furthermore, not even knowing that this was same woman that he had spent his last ten Christmases with at Amanda’s parent’s house.

Hannah’s line never seemed to get shorter. As soon as the guests finished getting off, they would circle back around for another turn. In the middle of it all, Candice made the announcement that Hannah was going to be quitting her job to do this full-time! Everyone cheered and Hannah gave a silent thumbs-up.

Finally, the party started to die down and the men were becoming bored with Hannah’s available pussy. They filed out, not wishing to make eye contact with anyone, and eventually Hannah was sitting in the living room alone with a paper bag over head and her legs still splayed.

“Alright, slut,” Candice said, “Party’s over. Time to get dressed and head home.” She opened up the door and called to one straggler as he was getting into his car. “Don’t leave yet!” she called out to him.

“Whew,” Hannah said, reaching for the paper bag, but paused before lifting it off, “Hey, just a warning, I’m about to take the bag off. Brace yourself!” Candice giggled. She loved when they ran with their own interpretation of her suggestions. Hannah was downright polite about not freaking anybody out with having to see her face.

Hannah said her goodbyes. Calling to her sister from across the house. “Thanks for coming by!” Amanda called back, not even feeling like getting up off the couch to say goodbye to her sister, which she had involved in this whole affair.

Candice stopped Hannah before she could head out the door. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” Hannah didn’t think so, but she tried to think as she picked dried cum out of her hair. Candice stared at her grinning. “Your daughter?”

A lightbulb came on in Hannah’s head and she began to laugh. “Wow, I forgot all about her!”

Candice found this so funny too. “Gina, come on out.”

Gina emerged from the hallway closet, very concerned. She was sweating. “What happened out here? I heard...noises.”

“Nevermind that, Gina,” Candice said, and Gina stopped caring. “Everything is fine. Your mom is going to be a professional whore from now on and you’re okay with that, aren’t you?”

Gina shrugged, “Yeah, that’s cool, I guess.”

Candice cocked her head, “And what are your plans, darling?”

“I was probably going to go home and do some studying. I have a test tomorrow.”

Candice laughed, “No, no, I mean your plans. You know, for the future. What are you wanting to do with your life?”

“Well, I’m majoring in criminal justice but I really want to continue with an advanced degree and see where it leads me. Maybe a judge or a federal agent?”

Candice rolled her eyes, “Geez, I’ve dealt with plenty of those in the past.” Gina didn’t know what that meant but she continued to listen. “Alright, look. I’d love to really spend some time with you and fuck your life up good, but I’m really busy with your fat aunt and she kinda distracted me with you and your slut mom over there.” Hannah grinned at the mention of her name. Candice turned back to Gina. “You’re done with college. It’s time to drop out.” Gina nodded. She figured it was time to let it go. “You have zero ambitions from now on. You’re as lazy as your fat aunt over there. In fact, you’re going to apply to McDonald’s tomorrow and work there until you retire. Sound good?” Gina nodded, curling her lip. Working anywhere sounded horrible but she knew she had to make some money. “Do you have any hobbies?”

Gina nodded, “Sure, I did competitive cheerleading in school. I like bike riding and spinning. I love reading and watching romantic comedies.”

Candice shook her head, “Forget all of that. Not anymore. In fact, you now hate all of those things. You like video games and that really it. You sit on your ass all day and play video games like a lazy little bitch, don’t you?”

Gina nodded, really wishing her Aunt Candice would wrap this up so she could go home and fire up her PC. She had lots of games she wanted to download.

“Oh, and, hey Hannah?” Candice called. Hannah looked up. “Who’s that guy I stopped out there in the driveway? He should still be waiting.”

Hannah peaked out the window. “Oh that’s Tony. He’s one of our creepy overweight programmers that I can’t stand.”

“Perfect. Gina, Tony is your new boyfriend. He’s waiting outside to take you to his apartment. You’re completely in love with him. And, Hannah, he’s the son you’ve never had. You think he’s perfect for your darling daughter.” Hannah and Gina beamed, both thinking of Tony. “You’re going to get in the car with him and suck his little dick all the way home, sound good?”

“Of course!”

“Good girl. Now, whatever Tony likes, you like. Clear?” Gina nodded enthusiastically. Her life was improving by the minute. “He probably likes all that anime shit and comic books. If he likes it, you love it. He probably watches tons of porn too. You love porn.” It was true. Gina lived for Internet porn.

Candice figured her work was done. “Alright, say bye to your slut mommy. She’s gonna take the care home and book some more parties, are you?”

Hannah nodded, “Yeah, I’m gonna talk with some of the guys at my old job about making me a website with my stretched out pussy right on the front page!”

Candice laughed, “Wow, too much info! Shut up and leave.” Hannah turned and left. Gina said bye, but Hannah had orders and she shut the door behind her without responding to her daughter. Candice turned to Gina, “Your Prince Charming is waiting.”

As Gina skipped out to Tony’s beat-up old car, she called out to him, “This is Gina, your new girlfriend. Take her home and fuck her in the ass!” Tony made plans to do that. Gina ran up to him and wrapped her arms around him. Candice heard her saying something to him about pulling his dick out so she could suck it as she went around to the passenger side. Gina’s head disappeared below the window to blow the cock that had been in her mother’s ass less than an hour ago and Tony drove off.

With everyone gone, Candice shut the front door and turned to Amanda, who had lost interest in everything and had started watching TV, naked on the couch.

Then she walked over to Amanda and stared her down. “See what you made me do.” Amanda looked away, guilty and ashamed, like a dog that knows she did wrong. “You know I’m going to have to punish you too right?”

Amanda sighed and nodded. She knew she had done wrong trying to escape and whatever punishment Candice saw fit, she deserved.

“Good. Now, no snacks tonight.”

That got Amanda’s attention. Her head snapped around to face Candice with pleading eyes. “But—!”

“No, listen!” Amanda slumped back, pouting like a child. “No snacks and for dinner tonight...you’re going to have a salad.”

Amanda was devastated. She hated salad. She hated anything green. Except for green frosting. She loved green frosting. Or any kind of frosting. There was a tub of cake frosting in the pantry and Amanda had planned to lick it clean tonight. That is until Candice began to dole out her punishments. Before Candice, Amanda loved salads but now the thought made her want to gag. She’d have to cover it in ranch to make it edible.

“And no ranch dressing. Just a small bit of lite vinaigrette.”

This was awful. Amanda couldn’t think of anything worse. But, then, Candice continued.

“And your final punishment...I want you to do 10 sit-ups.”

“Oh god no…” Amanda couldn’t believe her ears. The only thing she hated more than eating healthy was exercise.

Candice invited David downstairs and the two of them cuddled up on the couch with a glass of wine as they cackled at the fat maid trying to finish even one sit-up. Amanda couldn’t do it. She sweated and grunted as she flopped around on the floor, but her belly rolls kept her from accomplishing much of anything.

“David, darling?” she cooed, turning her attention away from Amanda’s naked sweaty body on the floor.

“Yes, dear?” he answered, sipping his wine.

“What do you think about, Amanda?” Candice didn’t even know what he was going to say.

He looked confused. “The maid?” He cut his eyes to the former love of his life on the floor. “What do you mean?”

“What do you think about her?” she repeated, smirking.

David shrugged. “I don’t know. I guess she does a good enough job.”

Candice giggled. “That’s all? Any other thoughts about her?”

David laughed and wrapped his arm around Candice. “That’s all. I don’t think about her period. I think about you.”

Candice swooned. David was such a romantic. They embraced while Amanda grunted on the floor and dreamed about the cake frosting she would eat once her punishment was over.