The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maid New

Chapter 7 — Caught

The two officers walked slowly around the downstairs, peaking around every corner and opening every door. The female officer, Officer Sofia Flores, climbed the stairs. “You two the only ones here?” she asked. Candice had stood back to watch the scene unfold. She let Amanda do the talking. Amanda answered that they were alone.

The male officer, Officer Jack Truett, made his way to the closed guest bedroom door and peaked inside. Inside, he saw an unmade bed, and lots of empty potato chips bags and crushed soda cans.

“Someone staying in here?” Officer Truett asked.

“Oh, that’s my room,” Amanda said.

“And you’re the maid?”

“Yes. I’m the fat maid.”

Officer Truett ignored the weird answer. “So you must be…” he looked down at a notepad then back up at Candice, “Amanda? The homeowner?”

Candice smirked but Amanda again answered, “Oh no, I’m Amanda. But Candice here is the homeowner. This used to be my house but it’s hers now. Her and my husband’s. I just keep it clean for them.” Amanda squirmed, trying to hide how turned on it made her admitting the truth to strangers. “He loves Candice now because I ate so much and I made my belly so big and jiggly…”

“Amanda, calm down,” Candice said from behind her and Amanda relaxed.

Officer Truett was beyond confused. What the hell was going on in this house? he wondered. He took notice of Candice standing back in the shadows. “Ma’am, could you come talk to me please.”

Candice strutted over to him, “Sure, officer...I’ll talk to you.”

Before Candice could do any damage, Officer Flores came back down the stairs. “There’s nothing upstairs—you find anything, Truett?

John shook his head. “Nothing. Just an interesting family dynamic…”

Sofia Flores was John’s partner but most people would mistake her for his supervisor. As soon as she showed up, Officer Truett stood back and let her do her thing. “Ma’am, one of your neighbors reported that the homeowner was engaging in the exchange of money for sexual services on several of the properties of this neighborhood. Any idea where that came from?”

Amanda suspected Gary’s wife. He had proclaimed his love for Amanda’s huge ass the other day and, while burying his face in it, he said that he loved it more than he loved his wife. Beth was a skinny boring lady and Amanda was certain that their sex life was extinct. It would be just like her to make up some story about prostitution. Amanda was the maid! They were paying her to clean their home—it just happened that they fucked her after. Now, the pizza boy last night...and the gardeners before...and those two mormon boys...that was prostitution. Maybe it was Linda though… She sucked Bill’s dick real good last time...

Candice saw the gears turning in Amanda’s head and smiled as she watched her try to figure out which of her former friends had tried to turn her into the police for being a hooker.

Amanda began to speak, “Well—”

“FREEZE!”

Everyone froze.

For a split second, Amanda thought that Candice had given out a command. But, once she realized what was happening, she realized that it was Officer Flores who had yelled and they she actually had her service revolver drawn and pointed directly at Candice.

“You! On the ground!” Sophia yelled, glancing at Amanda but keeping her gun on Candice. Amanda slowly sank down on her knees and rolled forward on her stomach. Sophia turned her attention back to the smiling Candice. She calmed her voice to keep the situation from escalating. “Officer Truett, please handcuff Miss Candice La’Strega.”

Amanda was confused and scared. “What’s going on?” she asked.

“Quiet, Amanda,” Candice said.

“Ma’am! Don’t say a word! Both of you, silence!”

Officer Truett snapped handcuffs on Candice’s wrist then brought both of her arms together behind her back and snapped the other end in place. “Have a seat over there,” Sophia commanded, holstering her gun and pointing to the sofa. Candice sat as she was told, still smiling.

“What happened?” he asked Sophia to the side.

Officer Sophia Flores spoke confidently and loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. “Officer Truett, you clearly don’t have your Most Wanted Criminals list memorized.” She stared down at the handcuffed Candice and smiled back. “Every day before I go home for the day, I stand at the mugshot board and I stare long and hard at every...single...face…” She stepped closer to Candice until she stood right in front of her. “Miss La’Strega here has quite the rap sheet, including theft and kidnapping. She was last seen in the city at the bank where she somehow got the clerk to give her $100,000 out of the vault. How did you do it, Candice? Drugs? That clerk was dragged through the mud with interrogation as a suspect of abetting you in a robbery, but she came up clean. She had no idea who you were. She passed a lie detector test and it appears that you were able to walk up to a total stranger and convince them to break the law for you. So how’d you do it?”

Candice raised her eyebrows and smirked, “You really wanna know?”

Sophia nodded.

“Tell your partner to take off these handcuffs.”

Sophia flinched and curled her lip. Then, her thoughts straightened out and she turned calmly to John. “Do it,” she said.

John was dumbfounded. “What the hell, Flores?”

“Do as you partner tells you,” Candice said. John immediately walked over to Candice and unhandcuffed her. She sighed and rubbed her wrists, “Now give me both of your guns and sit on the floor.” They both unsnapped their holsters and handed their guns to Candice. “Amanda, get up.”

Amanda hefted her huge body up and looked down at the two officers sitting on the floor. “What are you gonna do about them, Candice?”

Candice pulled out the clips on both weapons and handed them both to Amanda, “Don’t worry about that. I’ll take care of them. Go hide these in your closet. If anything goes south, you take the blame for everything okay?”

Amanda smiled, “Of course, Candice.” She disappeared into her room.

“Well, Candice?” Sophia Flores sat on the floor with the same confident look on her face. She was disarmed and taking orders from a criminal but she still felt like she had the upper hand. Candice stood over her. “Are you gonna start talking now? How’d you get that clerk to give you the money?”

“I’ll tell you but you have to call your sergeant and tell him you’re quitting.”

Sophia quickly reached for her phone and dialed her sergeant’s desk. “Yes, Sir...Officer Flores...Yes, I’m quitting the force....Yes, effective immediately...Yes, I’ll turn in my badge and gun promptly. Goodbye.” She hung up and looked at Candice as if to say, Well?

Candice laughed. “Now pull your tits out.” Amanda came walking back into the living room just in time to see Officer Flores yank her uniform open and peel her black bra down to let her modest tits into view.

“Why does the cop have her boobs out?” Amanda asked.

“Nevermind that. Are you hungry?” Candice asked Amanda.

“Starving.”

“Go sit in the kitchen and eat whatever you find until I call you back.”

That sounded like Christmas to Amanda and she practically skipped away, no longer interested in the scene taking place in her former home. Candice turned back to the exposed cop. Sophia sat with her hands on her hips, her uniform open and an impatient look on her face. “Now start talking, Candice,” Sophia said, sternly.

“Sure, Officer. You’ve always been self-conscious about your breasts haven’t you?” Sophia twitched and broke eye contact. Suddenly, she wished she could cover her breasts back up, but she knew she had to do this to solve this case. Candice knelt down in front of her and spoke softly. “But you’ve got plans don’t you?”

Sophia no longer had a confident look. Now she was struggling to understand what was happening. “Plans?”

Candice smiled and nodded assuringly, “Well, you’ve been meaning to start a Boob Job Fund, right?”

Sophia relaxed a little bit. At least she had a plan now.

“You know you’ll get that confidence back if you pump those puppies up with saline—what were you thinking? 34G, wasn’t it?”

Yep, that was exactly the cup size she wanted. Sophia didn’t just want to fill out her uniform, she wanted to burst through it. But that was none of this bitch’s business. “Look my future cup size has nothing to do with this, Miss La’Strega. Just tell me what I want to know.”

Officer Truett was completely confused now. “Sophia, what the f—”

“Shut up, her tits get you rock hard” Candice snapped at John, who was now practically drooling with a tent in his pants as she stared at his partners tits, then she turned back to Sophia, “Oh it has lots to do with this, Miss Flores!”

“My title is Officer Fl—”

“Now, isn’t the reason you want bigger tits is so you can finally find a man to take care of you?” Candice had stood up now and was walking circles around the two cops. Sophia was searching her mind for an explanation for why she suddenly desired a man to take care of her, but the tickle in her brain was there. She was a lesbian, but for some reason she knew needed someone with a dick to make sure she was okay.

“Well, yes, but...that’s none of your—” Sophia stammered, losing confidence by the second.

“A girl like you doesn’t work, right? You belong at a man’s side, to make him look good. And you’re gonna use those tits to get things done, aren’t you?”

Sophia loved her job and her mother had raised her by herself and made sure that Sophia knew how to manage her own life, without having to depend on anyone. Especially not a man. But Sophia was changing her mind. She didn’t want to work. It suddenly dawned on her that if she just married a man, he could do the working and she could get finally get herself a set of big round titties and keep him happy. She stuck her tits out further as she fantasized and John was about to cum in his pants. She glanced over at her partner as she noticed him staring, but more importantly, she noticed his uniform and that meant he had a job, which is what she was really after. She looked at him and smiled.

Candice noticed this, “Wellllll, Miss Flores, you work fast. You think Officer Truett here could be the one for you?”

She slowly waved her tits at him and smiled seductively. John’s mind was raging with conflict. On one hand, he was about to rip through the front of his pants looking at those soft tits, but on the other hand… “Sophia...but…you’re gay. What are you doing…?” He couldn’t keep his thoughts straight. He just loved looking at her boobs.

Candice’s jaw dropped. “How did I fucking miss that?” She laughed and shook her head. “Normally, I’m really good picking up on things like that, but I guess having a gun in my face distracts me. Sophia, I’m really sorry for all the confusion—”

“It’s okay,” Sophia answered.

“—because you’re not a lesbian, you love big fat cocks!”

And just like that, Sophia chalked up her whole life up to that point as “just a phase.” Everyone experiments at some point in their life, she thought to herself, which for Sophia that point had been her entire life since high school. Now, she needed a man.

“Well, go on, Sophia,” Candice urged, “Pull your partner’s poor cock out and relieve a little bit of that pressure. John, that sounds good to you doesn’t it?”

It did, John thought, as he closed his eyes and allowed Officer Sophia Flores to unzip his uniform and blow him. Sophia clumsily tried to mimic what she imagined a woman that knew how to handle a dick was supposed to do during a blowjob. She cupped his balls and robotically bobbed her head up and down. It wasn’t the best, but John had been rock hard for so long that he quickly shot his load down his partner’s throat.

“Swallow it up!” Candice cheered, and Sophia did. “You loved that didn’t you?” Candice suggested, and Sophia grinned John’s cum running down her lips. Sophia sat up and John relaxed with his satisfied cock still hanging out and getting softer. “There was just one thing missing wasn’t there?”

Sophia was confused. Something had been missing but she had no idea what it was.

“Money! You love money! How much money does Officer Truett make a year?”

Sophia it over, “Probably about 50 or 60 thou—”

“Stop right there. Is the answer millions?” Sophia shook her head. “Well then you’re not interested in starting anything with Officer Truett here—he was just practice. You’re only interested in rich men, isn’t that right you little golddigger?”

Sophia nodded. What’s to be ashamed of? If she wasn’t going to work, she should at least set her sights high on the lifestyle she was going to choose for herself. Were people right to call her a golddigger? Sophia wondered. She smiled to herself. They sure were.

“And the reason you love money is because you grew up with so little,” Candice said.

Sophia mother had been a dentist. They lived in the suburbs and went to good schools, but all of that was becoming hard to recall.

“You grew up on the streets. Rough culture, sub-par education…”

Sophia sucked her teeth, “Shit, yeah, but I’s gon get me a rich papi and den I’s gon be livin shit up!”

Candice saw her sculpture coming to life and beamed, “How are you gonna get that man, Sophia?”

Sophia stuck her tits out, “Wit deez big bangers right here.”

“Oh, those big things, huh?” Candice laughed.

“Well, dey ain’t as big as they cuuuud be. But, my man gon pay for bigger ones, den I’s can wrap em round his big thick dick and he ain’t nevah gon look at no other bitch!”

Candice loved it her creation. “Well, get out there, Sophia. Go get that ‘papi’!”

Sophia stood up and buttoned back the minimum needed buttons, leaving her tits almost out and strutted for the door. “Later,” she said as she left, planning a big night at the most expensive club downtown.

The door closed and Candice turned her attention to John, whose wet cock was still hanging out. “Amanda, get in here.” Amanda gathered up the boxes of Little Debbie’s she was working on and jiggled out to the living room.

“Hey-mmph,” she said, through a mouthful of creme.

“Officer Truett here says you’re a prostitute. A hooker. Is that true?”

Amanda glared at the cop, “No way, I’m the maid.”

“But, he’s a cop, Amanda. He knows the law and he says you’re a prostitute.”

“But—!” Amanda protested, but Candice shut her off.

“You’re a hooker.”

Amanda relaxed and bit into another snack. She shrugged her shoulders, “Yeah, so?”

Candice turned to John, “Officer Truett, you’re going to help us. You’re going to help our business.”

John nodded. He was. He would help them. He wanted to.

“I’m trying to make enough money for a down payment on a new home for my future husband and I to start fresh in.”

Amanda’s eyes got wide, “We’re moving?”

Candice nodded, “Well, yes, but that’s what I wanted to talk with you about before we were interrupted,” she glared at John. “David and I are going to get married and buy a new house, but you’re not coming with us. You’re fine with this, by the way.”

Amanda smiled, her mouth still full, “Congratmmphs, guys. You’re gonna have such a greatmph lifmmphe together.”

“Now, Officer Truett, I’m gonna keep pimping this fat bitch out until I have enough money and you’re going to make sure that no one at the station bothers us, right?”

John nodded, assuredly. “Don’t worry about a thing. I’ll take care of it.” Then he stopped and thought a bit. “Why don’t you just go to the bank and make a clerk give you more money?”

Candice smiled. “I like whoring her out for it. And she likes it too, don’t you?”

Amanda squirmed, “Oh yeah, it’s so hot that you’re selling my ass so you can move out with my ex…”

Candice sighed, “Well, I guess we’re done here. Officer Truett, obviously for your assistance going forward you of course get to fuck the merchandise for free whenever you want. So why don’t you go ahead and bend her over while she stuffs her face and go to town on her used up pussy.”