The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maid New

Chapter 9 — Made New

Amanda and TJ were awakened by the sound of TJ’s wife yelling outside.

“Where the fuck you at, you piece of shit?!”

Her shrill voice echoed through the early morning brisk of the trailer park. A surge of panic shot through Amanda as she shook TJ awake. “TJ! Your wife’s back!” Amanda had never been much of a drinker, so her hangover was a struggle. She rubbed her head and tried to remember last night. Her naked neighbor nestled up against her huge tits was the only clue.

“Git out here, you asshole! I know you didn’t go nowheres without your truck!”

Fucking married men was nothing new to Amanda, but Candice had always been there to help explain to their wives how much they were supportive of their husbands’ affection for Amanda’s curvy body. Confrontation had never been a part of Amanda’s casual sex lifestyle. “TJ!” she whispered again.

TJ opened his eyes. “Aw, shit,” was all he could drunkenly mutter at first. Then, he expertly climbed out of Amanda’s back window as he had done hundreds of times in his life and Amanda heard him walk around the side of her trailer to pretend of bump into his wife. “Oh hey baby I went out fer a mornin walk…”

“Bullshit...I know what your walks really are…”

“Aw baby don’t be mad…”

Amanda listened to the couple make up and go back in their trailer. Then, she began trying to collect herself. Noticing something jutting out of the side of her bikini bottom, she reached down and pulled a mostly empty beer bottle out of her pussy. “How’d that get there?” she wondered. TJ must’ve shoved it up there last night and she had fallen asleep with it still inside her. She tossed it back and drank the last little bit left inside before tossing it onto the pile of pizza boxes they obviously ordered last night. She had a hazy recollection of TJ cheering her on as she sucked off the pizza boy, but she wasn’t sure if she was just thinking of all the other pizza boys she’d fucked in the past few weeks. It was kind of her calling card at this point.

Amanda wasn’t much of drinker, so the alcohol had affected her memory pretty harshly. As she began to try to recollect the night, she heard a car pull up outside. Look through the dirty curtains, she saw Candice outside, standing next to a beat-up old car that she had never seen before and chatting with TJ and his wife. Amanda opened the door just in time to hear the end of the quick conversation.

“So, you’re completely fine with that arrangement right?” Candice was asking TJ’s wife, Polly.

“Oh sure! He can fuck the fat neighbor whenever he needs to,” Polly agreed.

“Good! I’m glad we can come to an understanding! And you’re fine if TJ buys her groceries, fills her car up with gas, pays her cable and electricity, and all that stuff, right?” Polly thought long and hard about this lofty arrangement and realized that she was, in fact, fine with this. She nodded and smiled. Then, Candice turned to TJ, “You’ll be fine with all of that as well if you wanna keep fucking her squishy butt.”

TJ nodded, “Naw, naw, that all sounds good. I got lots in savings and if I’m not having to spend money on flowers and shit on this one I’ll have plenty left for Amanda.”

“And it really turns you on to help her out with her weight goals, right?”

“Fuck yeah! Wait, what’s her weight goals?”

“Oh, Amanda wants to pass 300 pounds.”

Listening from the cracked open front door, Amanda was suddenly unsatisfied with her low weight. She watched as Candice smiled at the happy couple. “Very good. You were both very cooperative,” Candice said. TJ and Polly thanked her and said bye as they turned to head back into their trailer to rearrange their finances to support their new neighbor. “Oh and Polly…?” Candice called, “You’re completely submissive to TJ and Amanda, ok?”

Polly let that sink and nodded. She followed behind her husband as he led her into their home.

Candice finally noticed that Amanda was standing at the entrance of her new home. “Amanda! You love your new car, don’t you?” Candice said cheerily, presenting the car with her arms outstretched. Amanda noticed David pull into the trailer park, she figured to pick up Candice after dropping off Amanda’s new car, which she absolutely loved! It was rusty and dirty, the windshield was cracked and the seats were torn. Much better than the brand new Lexus she used to drive.

“It’s great. Thanks so much, Candice!” Amanda said, clapping her chubby hands together.

“Oh, it’s nothing, fatty,” Candice answered, waving her hand at Amanda.

“Would you like to come inside and talk?” Amanda missed her talks with Candice.

Candice laughed, “Hell no! Going in that shit hole just once was enough for me. But, I see you went ahead and made yourself at home though…” Candice cut her eyes at TJ’s trailer and smirked.

Amanda blushed and looked down, smiling guiltily. “Yeah, it just kinda happened…”

“Amanda, you didn’t even make him pay you, did you?” Candice asked with her hands on her hips.

Amanda shook her head “no.”

Candice laughed, “Oh Amanda, it’s nothing to worry about. I don’t need your fuck money anymore, so feel free to have all the causal sex you want. In fact, you love fucking! You’re a horny little slut, aren’t you?”

Amanda knew it was true. “Yeah, I love fucking. I love dick.”

“Yeah, I think it’s time you just let your freak flag fly. Don’t hesitate asking for all the cock you want. You want dick as much as you want cheeseburgers.”

Amanda groaned, feeling both a tingle in her pussy and a rumble in her belly at the thought of dick and cheeseburgers.

“And feel free to rub it in the wife’s face, if there is one—especially that one,” Candice said, pointing to Polly’s trailer. “So you two banged one out last night, huh?”

Amanda was more confident now, “Yeah, I was just being usual polite self. I noticed him check out my jiggly titties and offered for him to feel em up. Next thing I know, he’s brought a case of beer over and I don’t remember much after that.”

Candice was shocked, “Amanda, you hussy! Sex and drinking! I’m impressed. How about you keep that up? Tell TJ to keep your fridge stocked with beer. None of that “lite” shit, tell him you want all the calories. Something cheap. That way you can just spend every day sitting around, getting wasted, getting fatter, and chasing after every swinging dick that comes through this trailer park. Time to lose that last little bit of class you had. That sound good to you, you fat trailer park bitch?”

“Fuck yeah, it does!” Amanda exclaimed, then shouted at her neighbor’s trailer, “Polly!”

Polly came rushing to the door, “Yes, Amanda?”

“Tell your man to bring over some cold ones...and some snacks, I wanna fuck some more!”

“Okay…” Polly said and disappeared.

Candice smiled and patted her creation on the head. “Have fun, fatty. I’ll come back and check on you soon.” She tossed the car keys and Amanda caught them then headed off to get in David’s car.

She watched her ex-husband and ex-maid speed off in a cloud of dust from the dirt road as TJ came out of his trailer wearing just his underwear with a case of beer in his hand and sporting a raging hard on. “Hey there beautiful. I hope I got everything you need right here.” Amanda grinned and grabbed a bottle out of the box in his arms. She twisted the cap off and tossed in on the ground, took a huge swig and grabbed TJ by the dick to lead him back into her trailer. Soon, it was rocking back and forth.

* * *

A week went by and Polly was adjusting to her new lifestyle. She had her arms full with a box of cupcakes and a six-packs of beer cans. Polly knocked on Amanda’s door, struggling not to drop everything. TJ had called her a few minutes ago and told her to bring more food and beer. “My baby needs to get bigger!” he had said.

Polly knocked a few times but no one was answered. Finally, after hitting the door as hard as she could with her arms full, the door shook itself loose and swung open. Before her, bent over the couch, was Amanda. Her gut was swinging back and forth, her huge tits were slapping against it as they swung off-rhythm. TJ standing behind her with his pants around his ankles. He had a tight grip on her love handles and was slamming his hips against her causing her fat butt to ripple and shake.

“Whoo-hoo! That’s it, darling! Bang me right in the can!” Amanda shouted. She noticed Polly standing at the door and her face brightened even more. “Polly! Feed me those cupcakes while your husband pounds me up the butt!”

As she had found herself doing all week, Polly did as she was told. She sat on the couch in front of Amanda and opened the box. She held up the cupcake as Amanda steadied her shaking enough to fit a big bite in her hungry mouth.

“Mmmmm-mmmmm! Yummy! Damn, your hubby’s got a great big dick! He ever do you good like this anymore?”

Polly shook her head, “Not since you moved in, ma’am. His dick don’t want nothing to do with me.” She picked up another cupcakes as the last one disappeared down Amanda’s open throat.

Amanda hungrily took another bite of the new one then laughed, “Yeah, you’re too skinny! TJ likes fat girls! Dontcha, hon?”

Polly didn’t listen. She always kind of zoned out while she fed Amanda. Her eyes drifted to the TV to see a local news story about a family dispute between some local old rich guy and his kids. Apparently he had recently gotten married to some hot young thing and his children were demanding she be taken off the will before the old man kicks the bucket. The new woman in question appeared on the screen. Polly could see this woman was only after one thing. She had obviously fake implants, as big as soccer balls, jutting out of her tiny dress. She was decked out in jewelry and gold chains and expensive sunglasses. Her dark hair was teased high and her heels looked impossible to walk in. She was latino but it was obvious she didn’t have too many years of school. A reporter was interviewing her on local courthouse steps. .

“Ms. Flores, do you feel your relationship with Mr. Sanders is genuine.”

“Oh fer reals it da real thang, I just loooove my papi so much. Hees keeds just jealous an sh—bleep—Dey jus knows dat dey daddy love his new baby more den dem, ju know? He love me. He bought me my new babies, you like?” The woman rubbed her fake tits and grinned at the camera.

Polly was pulled back from the TV she realized Amanda was ready for another cupcake. “Yeah, fuck that fat ass! You love my big fat ass, doncha hon!”

TJ answered by shooting his load in Amanda’s asshole. He stumbled backward and landed in a rickety chair in the kitchen area of the tiny trailer. Amanda stood up and thought about putting her bikini on for the first time in three days, but figured “what’s the point.” She knew that thing would just be ripped off again soon anyway. Amanda was never not horny these days. Whether it was for pastries or TJ’s cock, she was always wet. Looking at TJ sitting in the chair, catching his breath, Amanda’s eyes drifted down to his monstrous dick and she was ready to go again. “Damn, honey, that huge hog of yours really gets me goin…” she said, full of class.

Polly took that as a cue to get back in position. She figured she should stand behind TJ so she’d have easy access to his girlfriend’s mouth. It was her job to keep Amanda’s tummy happy while TJ kept Amanda’s pussy happy. They were a great team and Polly found she was couldn’t say no.

Before the threesome could reassemble itself for round two of the weekday morning, a car pulled up. Amanda knew who it was and she went ahead and walked outside, completely naked. She smiled as she saw Candice and David getting out.

Candice had been driving which was odd to Amanda, for some reason.

“Candice!...and you brought your husband!” Amanda sat back on the plastic lawn chair, which promptly snapped in half, sending her naked ass to land in the dirt.

Candice busted out laughing. “Wow, you’ve gotten even bigger. You break 300 yet?”

Amanda rolled herself to her side and TJ helped her up. “295,” Amanda said proudly and slapped her exposed butt with both hands, “Mostly all back here.”

Candice nodded and got down to business, “Well, here’s the thing, everyone. We need to talk. All of us. You too Polly!” she called to Amanda’s trailer. Polly appeared at the door, still holding a broom. She had been put in charge of cleaning up Amanda and TJ’s “fuck ’n feed” sessions. There was usually cum and crumbs everywhere.

Polly walked out to join the group. She and TJ, Amanda, David and Candice all stood in a circle in the trailer park and then Candice began to speak.

* * *

ONE YEAR LATER

David was woken up by his wife shaking his arm. “Git your dumbass up and start the coffee. I gotta fill the fuck trough.” David did as Polly told him and stumbled through the early morning light in his underwear to Polly’s kitchen to begin her coffee. Polly dumped the last bits of chips, doughnuts and cookies into a garbage bag and hefted it over her shoulder. “Just bring it over there when it’s done. Two fuckin sugars this time!”

“Yes, ma’am,” David muttered. He had to keep his princess happy.

When the coffee was done, he made it to Polly’s specifications and walked next door to TJ and Amanda’s trailer. When he came through the door, his wife was dumping the garbage bag’s content into a long wooden container sitting on Amanda’s living room floor. The trailer shook and rumbled as a hungover and half-asleep Amanda came waddling from the back room. Without talking she got down on her knees in front of the trough and lowered her head in and began chowing down. A few minutes later, a naked TJ came hurrying from the same back room. His cock was already hard and swung back and forth with each step. He positioned himself behind his beloved wife and dug around until he found a hole to put his dick in. He wasn’t sure these days if he was fucking Amanda’s pussy or her asshole. They were both pretty loosed up and felt the same. Either way he went to business.

David handed Polly her coffee and looked down at the scene before him. He recognized Amanda as his old maid back when he lived in his old house, but other than that, he had no recollection of their marriage. Amanda was just his neighbor now.

Amanda didn’t remember either. Now, he was just the husband of her feeder.

Polly turned to David, sipping her coffee, “Aight, let’s go back to bed. I’m gettin a little horny myself.” They headed out back to their home.

Candice had only been interested in the money. Once they closed on the new house, Amanda began phasing David out. They never went ahead with the wedding and instead he decided, after a financial conversation with Candice, to turn over all his savings accounts to her. The day she had brought him to the trailer park, she had set him up with Polly. She had explained that Polly was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and that he would forever do her biddings. Candice made sure that Polly thought little of David but tolerated him enough to fuck him and keep him around. They had a quick wedding for the two of them then and there in the parking lot, with TJ in his underwear acting as minister and fat naked dirty Amanda acting as a witness. When TJ said “you may kiss the bride” Polly shoved her tongue down David’s throat and he came in his pants. Everyone had laughed.

That had been a year ago. Amanda was fatter, closing in on 400 pounds. Her and TJ earned extra cash by having Polly run a BBW feeder cam show website starring Amanda’s fat ass and TJ’s huge dick. Polly would feed “Mandy the Pig” and TJ would fuck her. David filmed it and jerked off.

The two couples were happy in their trailer trash life, unaware that they would ever desire something different.

They never saw Candice again.

But she’s still out there, searching for someone to cure her boredom.

THE END