The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Maidenhead’

ADULT CONTENT DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery, non-consensual relationships, human alteration, stuff not for kiddies or most grown-ups, and is probably not fit for mainstream consumption. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue reading.

Any similarities to individuals, alive or dead, are purely coincidental.

SYNOPSIS:

Jana discovers a symbiotic life form on a barren planet. As the life form grows within her, it conditions her to be its host in a most unusual way.

Jana descended as fast as she could into the bowels of the deep, dark cave. She stepped sideways, foot over foot, down the uneven floor of the narrow tunnel. The twin mag lights that shone from either side of her helmet cut sharply through the darkness, illuminating the orange, craggy rock that comprised 90% of the planetoid. Despite the bright light, the tunnel dipped and curved so much that she could never see more than several feet in front of her.

She stopped momentarily as the rock surface changed. She could see a visible horizontal line around the circumference of the tunnel. The rock on either side of the line stood in stark contrast to the other. Above, the rock of the tunnel was dusty and sharp. Below, even and smooth. Whatever she was descending down into below, this cavern had once been filled with liquid up to this point. Jana ran her fingers along the slick surface of the cave below the line. She cursed her thick spacesuit as it dampened her ability to tell if the walls were still moist.

Nervousness raced into her heart, then the thrill of danger. Would this chamber suddenly fill with water and drown her? No one would ever know what had happened to her. She had hiked miles from the ship and no one knew where she was. She’d gone so far down and the rock was so thick that her beacon probably wouldn’t reach the ship.

“Olenski to Mirren, come in.” she spoke into the headset inside her domed helmet.

Only static came back. That clinched it, she was on her own. She felt her heart beat faster and butterflies fly in her stomach. Going back to the ship never crossed her mind. It was moments like this that she lived for. Why else had she become a pilot? She was an adrenalin junky. Driving a 40 ton lander filled with slack-jawed grunts onto a rock the size of Texas floating through space didn’t cut it anymore. While the grunts were off collecting their space shit for the asswipe corporation, she always went exploring the alien worlds they visited.

Jana began walking more gradually down the cave. If she were to fall down a sheer rock face, she’d be stuck down here for good, or at least until her oxygen ran out. She noted that the downgrade seemed not so steep anymore. It appeared to be leveling out.

After a long silence since entering the cave, a strange sound broadcast lightly over the speakers inside her helmet. It sounded like a ping pong ball bouncing. As she took several more footsteps, she placed it. It was the sound of water dripping into water, echoing as if in a cavern.

Jana picked up the pace. She could now see a dim light around the corner of the tunnel. She gasped as she turned the corner and entered a huge subterranean cavern. In the center was a gigantic lake filled with a pinkish liquid. The ceiling was about 30 feet high. Stalactites hung down menacingly from the ceiling, ending in very sharp points. The pink liquid dripped slowly down the length to the points of the stalactites. Due to the decreased gravity of the planetoid, droplets seemed to hang in air and float downwards before joining the chamber pond below. It reminded Jana of watching something in slow motion, and the marvel of it instantly put Jana at ease.

Jeweled crystals of varying colors, sizes, and radiance jut haphazardly from the ceiling and wall. They glowed dimly from within, reflecting the mild bioluminescence that shone from the bottom of the lake.

Jana was in awe. The floating pink water drops, the crystalline structures, the light glow from the water gave Jana the feeling she was in a dream. She wasn’t sure what she’d expected, but she hadn’t expected this. There was no sign of moisture on the surface. Moving to the edge of where the water began, she moved her head deliberately to shine the beams around the chamber. She wondered if these crystals were worth anything. She’d have a hell of a time getting them down. She’d have to go back to the ship and get some tools. She’d have to be careful, she’d be damned if she would share the take with any of the crew.

She looked down at the water as the beams cut through to the bottom. Her attention shifted for a second as she swore she saw something move. The light scanned the pond bottom slowly from right to left. She stopped as the beam moved across a large star. A huge green eye at its center squinted slightly at the light.

The starfish launched out of the water and directly at the light source with surprising power and swiftness. Jana yelled and took several shaky steps back, the fast movement in stark contrast to the slow dripping water shoved her rudely back into reality. The starfish seemed to hover in midair for a moment, then launch directly towards Jana’s midsection. Jana screamed louder as it seemed to fly through the air right at her. She turned to run and felt something heavy and foreign hit and stick to her ass.

She screamed again and bolted towards the incline that she came from. She batted randomly yet forcefully about her lower back in the throes of panic. She stumbled and went helmet-first into the gravel of the tunnel floor with a large thud. Rolling over onto her back, she began thumping her ass against the ground in the hopes of killing it. Panic turned to horror as she watched two tendrils snake up in between her legs and pull the bulk of its starfish body in between her legs. The tendrils slipped up as if to outline her mons and the eye settled right above her snatch. It had shifted so that it was directly in between her legs, its five tendrils clinging upwards on her body. The eye at its center rotated in its circular orbit to look up at Jana.

Now that it was in reach, Jana pounded at the intruder in between her legs as she lie on the cave floor. It took the beating without flinching. Its skin was tough, rubbery, and wet. Jana was repulsed. She began beating the eye, which seemed to be encased behind a tough, clear encasing. It felt tougher than the tendrils, not vulnerable.

There was the sound of ripping, then suction. Jana stopped her pummeling of the creature as her blood ran cold. She felt the abrasive heat and pain of something unwelcome slipping in between her legs. Was she really feeling what she was feeling? She shifted slightly and fear shot into her head like a hammer. It had torn through the crotch of her spacesuit and inserted something into her pussy. She could feel what felt like a cold, wet tentacle working its way up her cervix.

Panic gave way to horror as the realization sunk in. Not only was it on her, it was now in her. What was it doing? Was it instinctively seeking warmth? Was it infecting her with something? That last possibility freaked Jana out and she looked down at the creature. It was in between her legs, two tentacles extending up her front, and she could feel three tentacles stretched across her ass. The eye which stared up at her hid something just behind it on its underside. It was burrowing something deeply into her pussy. It was an itch Jana couldn’t scratch.

Jana summoned her courage and gripped the two tentacles at her front. She tugged at them. The space suit underneath clung to the creature, it had stuck itself to her like superglue. Jana imagined dozens of tiny suckers on its underside clinging to her suit. As she tugged, she could feel the tendril inside of her move as the creature came away from her body slightly. She tried to ignore the pleasure of its slipperiness in her.

She increased her strength until she was pulling at it with all her might. She screamed as, all at once, fire tore through her mid-section.

Her hands instinctively let go of the creature and the pain subsided almost instantly. Panting breathlessly, Jana stared up at the cavern ceiling while she recovered from the agony. She’d exerted enough pressure to remove the thing but it had defended itself by attacking her. Never had she felt such pain, it was like acid on her pussy. However she was going to get this thing off of her, it wasn’t going to be by ripping it off.

Jana unholstered her gun and pointed it directly at the single eye that gazed innocently up at her from in between her legs. Her finger went to the trigger and her arm began to tremble. There was no way this thing would survive a single blast. The question was, would she? She was pointing a gun directly in between her legs. She raised the gun slightly as if to shoot along the eye of the creature. The gun’s path was no longer so close to her own body, but no longer at the bulk of the starfish, certainly not a fatal shot. If it was wounded, she would have to drop the gun and rip it off immediately as the pain would be unbearable.

She gulped. The drastic events of the last thirty seconds replayed in her head. It was inside of her. That meant it had torn through her spacesuit. Its tight seal against her body was probably the only thing stopping her suit from depressurizing. This planetoid had little gravity and little atmosphere; this pink pond was an anomaly. If she shot it off, her suit would depressurize and her entire body would get sucked out through the whole in her suit. As the realization sunk in, her mind raced to figure a way around the problem, someway to seal the hole. She hesitantly lowered her gun and put it back into the holster, her panic mixed with relief that she wasn’t going to have to shoot in between her legs.

But she was going to have to do something. She leaned forward to stand up. Her torso rose off the cavern floor but her legs didn’t move. She stared at them for a moment, willing her legs to move. They did not respond. She concentrated with all her will but her legs did not move. She pounded against the side of her legs. Through her skintight spacesuit, she could feel the blows. It wasn’t that she couldn’t feel her legs, they just weren’t moving.

As if in response, Jana watched as her legs widened to accommodate the starfish with more space. Her feet planted on the ground and her legs widened in a slow, graceful movement that reminded her of the starfish’s tendrils spreading up her front. It was not movement she had commanded. This starfish creature was in control of her legs.

Jana looked down the cleft of her breasts to meet the starfish’s dispassionate cyclopean gaze dead on. A chill ran through her body. She could feel it moving inside of her. It no longer hurt. It felt good. Its tendril passed between her lips and filled her pussy. Looking down her body, her legs arched away from either side of the starfish creature. The perspective gave her the impression that her body was now two hemispheres, the upper and the lower. One half belonged to her, the other belonged to the creature. Her legs already felt alien to her. They disappeared away behind the eye which preceded them.

Using her arms and upper body, Jana hoisted herself over onto her stomach and began using her arms to drag her body across the cavern floor. Her legs dragged behind her like dead weight. Worse, despite herself, her feet were pointing straight down into the ground like anchors. She spent several minutes grunting on the ground pulling her body over to a nearby stalagmite. She pulled herself up onto it and tried breaking off the tip, but it was too thick and this was the smallest one. She took out her gun and shot the base of the stalagmite, but it was too thick and just made a dent. She shot further up, and the tip shattered into a million pieces instead of breaking. She closed her eyes as rock fragments rained down on her.

Rolling over onto her back, she peered down at the creature. It was unaffected from the dragging. Was it Jana’s imagination, or did it look bigger now? The tips of its tendrils on her front stopped at a higher point than they had before. It seemed thicker and beefier now. The eye, which had seemed so distant and simple before, like the unfocused eye of an animal, now seemed larger. and slightly more aware, like it had changed from a goat’s eye to a monkey’s eye. It stared back at Jana with unblinking earnestness, like it had always been there, like it belonged there, like there was no problem in it being there.

The color of it caught Jana’s eye. It had been a dull shade of blue before. It now seemed aquamarine. It’s rubbery skin had an oily, streaky luster to it. Its eye seemed to twinkle with the brilliance of a thousand points of light. It was actually quite beautiful.

Before she knew what she was doing, Jana reached down and touched it. A thrill went through her pussy and a hot flash traveled up her spine. Jana stroked the starfish. The sound of her sigh filled her helmet as she felt an array of fleshy nodules on its underside vibrate and jostle against her clit and labia. It was pleasuring her. The tendril inside of her throbbed and pulsated at the same time. She’d never felt anything so good.

She stroked it for several moments as she soaked in the warm waves of delight. It stimulated the area over which she passed her hand. It gave the illusion that she was stroking herself, except the creature was gratifying her in ways that she never could have with her hand. It was even better than any vibrator she’d ever tried.

Jana’s eyes went wide and her hand jumped off the creature. Was she crazy? This thing was an alien life form that was burrowing the fuck into her and she was sitting here using it to get off? She had to get off, no, get the thing off of her. The starfish’s eye narrowed as if sad and its tendrils rippled slightly. It acted as though it were pouting at not being stroked. It didn’t like being ignored.

Jana looked away and thought for a moment of other ways to get the thing off. There was no way to contact the crew, her radio didn’t work. She’d never be able to drag herself back up the tunnel. She looked back down at the eye in between her legs. Almost against her will, her hand went back down to the starfish and played against its surface.

Jana’s eyes closed and her lips pursed in a silent sigh of delight. Her helmet went back to rest against the ground as she felt pleasure. It was even better than before. It was like an array of tiny, slippery fingers vibrating in a pattern across her pussy. There were so many and they were small enough that they could slip into any space. The shaft of its tendril inside of her throbbed and filled her like the best lover she’d ever known. Jana’s eyes opened dimly as a smile crept across her face. She looked down drunkenly as her legs spread even wider. The eye looked back at her with a blank intensity.

Jana’s smile went away as something churned inside of her. She concentrated really hard and realized that she could feel something in her belly. moving. The tendril inside of her had been making its way slowly through her intestines since it had entered her. The realization came with mixed emotions, horror and ambivalence. Jana never stopped stroking the starfish as she turned the idea around in her mind.

She had to get this thing off. But how? Oh God, it felt so good. Good God, it was burrowing into her! God, it was controlling her legs and it was spreading through her body! God, she had to do something. Oh God.

She gasped passionately and looked down at the creature. Its eye narrowed in response to the beam of the mag light directly on it. Jana moved her head so as not to blind it. God, what was she doing? Why did she care if she blinded this thing? Good, she needed to hurt this thing, to get it off of her. As the thought entered her mind, the rippling pattern of the starfish stalled slightly and didn’t respond so much to her touch. She rubbed it twice as hard, and it slowly began to rub her more intensely.

Her mind went back to other ways of getting it off, getting help, and the pleasure died down again. Jana looked down disappointed. She noticed, repositioning herself, that she couldn’t flex her ab muscles anymore. The thing was extending its control.

Jana’s eyes widened as the thought of it controlling her brought the feeling of pleasure flooding back double time. It had picked up the pace pleasuring her when she’d deliberately thought of it controlling her. Jana lay there in a state of delirium as she realized what was happening. Somehow, this thing was responding to her thoughts. It was communicating with her. It was giving her negative reinforcement by taking away pleasure for freedom thoughts, and rewarding her with positive reinforcement for slave thoughts. As she finished the thought, she cried out as her hand moved faster and a wave of euphoria slammed through her body. The only time her lower body moved was when it quaked in pleasure.

She was thinking thoughts of it taking her over. No, she had to figure out a way to get help. NO, she DEFINITELY wanted it to take control. It felt too good not to think that way. Jana realized it was no use at this point, and it rewarded her. Thoughts of surrendering her will welled up within her, and she welcomed it. It was the ultimate thrill.

She wondered futilely what it would do to her. Would it control her motor functions while her brain joyrides in her non-responsive body? Would it extinguish her individuality and take complete control? Something told her that it wasn’t going to be that simple. This thing was conditioning her to be a host to it. It was rewarding her for being complicit. She thought of being its slave and her pussy thrilled.

A tickle in her stomach made Jana realize that the tendril had finally gone through the miles of her intestines. Jana wondered idly how such a small creature could have such a long tongue. It must be wrapped up inside it like her intestines. Or maybe it grew.

A hot flash of pleasure gave Jana the impression that that last one was correct. It was communicating to her by pleasure. It was conditioning her by rewarding her for correct thoughts and taking away the reward for bad ones. Jana looked down at the eye and smiled and rubbed slightly more vigorously. It didn’t want to hurt her. The pleasure pulsed. It just wanted to use her. Jana’s eyes dimmed dreamily. And she could use it. It would be her partner. She should give herself up to it. Her pussy thrilled hotter.

Jana shook as her body spasmed in orgasm. She rubbed the starfish vigorously and it seemed to redouble its efforts to intensify her orgasm. At the end, Jana gasped for breath on her back in the subterranean cavern. The inside of her helmet had fogged completely from her labored breathing and she couldn’t see through the haze. The grey cloud in front of her vision seemed to reflect the conditions of her mind. She knew that she should be terrified, but she wasn’t. It all seemed so natural. She stared at the grey haze which helped her concentrate within.

Jana’s hand went back to the starfish. She knew it wouldn’t be too long before she climaxed again. She could feel the tendril making its way up her esophagus. Calming thoughts welled up in her mind. She looked down at the starfish lovingly. It was a part of her now, and she it. It was hopelessly intertwined with her body and it would only be a matter of moments before it controlled her mind as well.

As Jana pleasured herself, thoughts of obedience and subservience entered into her head. She stared at the foggy interior of her helmet as she worked the starfish which worked her clit. She couldn’t move her body anymore, just her arms and hands, and only to rub her starfish. Her mind cleared and she desired only to obey. She was excited at becoming a new life form. The tendril went past her larynx and triggered her gag reflex. Jana began to gag and choke as she felt the tendril move up her throat. Despite choking, her hand worked furiously in between her legs as she thought of nothing but becoming a slave.

She felt intense pressure as the tendril reached her brain and her gagging stopped instantly. Her breathing evened despite the tendril in her throat. She breathed more deeply and deliberately to accommodate it. Her body relaxed instantly and she looked straight forward. Her hand moved more methodically across the surface of her starfish. Her mind greeted her new master as it made contact.

Everything went black.

Jana was floating naked in a black oblivion, her body shimmering in her mind’s eye. She looked down. There was no star in between her horizontal legs. There was darkness in all directions and it made her body seem small. The black void shuddered and stretched in front of her. The starfish appeared massively and suddenly in space in front of her. It appeared huge and golden, it’s eye at the center of its star-shaped body, golden tendrils tapering around it. The tentacles seemed more metallic than flesh and appeared to rotate slowly behind the eye as if on a dial. It had the presence of a great forgotten deity. It looked like the sun with an eye. The eye was bigger than Jana’s body.

It spoke to her in a beautiful, feminine voice. Her voice reverberated from every direction. It was soft and kind, but firm and direct.

“Greetings, Jana of Earth. I have grown within your body. We were separate, but now we are one. Do not worry. Things change, as you know. I control you, but I need you. I will instruct you and you will do as instructed. We will work as one and I will reward you. You will love and adore me and I will care for you.”

The golden starfish moved towards her until it blotted out Jana’s site of the black void. All she could see was the golden eye. She wasn’t scared. Its massive tentacles reached towards her. It grabbed her wrists and ankles and pulled her in. Its fifth tentacle dove in between her ankles and took purchase in between her legs. All she wanted was to please her new master. She would please her master and her master would please her. All it wanted was obedience and adoration, and Jana would give it to master. Her mind spawned slave thoughts as the tendril went deeper into her spirit pussy.

She was back in the cavern. She could feel every inch of tendril within her body. It was like a new nervous system, she could feel her body like she never had before. It was like a symphony within her body that she’d never heard before. She could feel her lungs expanding and contracting, the blood rushing through her heart, the acid stew in her stomach. It was like a universe within her that she never knew of until now.

She stood. She hadn’t done it, the starfish must have. It was no longer just her body. In fact, she had no motor control at all anymore unless her master willed it. Jana didn’t care. She could feel her body, and she would use her body when allowed or instructed.

She realized how hard life had been up until now and she liked that someone else had taken over. She welcomed her new master into her body. Master would make everything easy. Master would command her, and she would obey. It was a simple life filled with rewards. Even while standing, it was still using Jana to rub its surface to pleasure her. It seemed to accentuate her sense of touch. Her senses were now all she had. Jana realized she didn’t think of herself as a person anymore, but as an abstract idea, something she had once been in a different life. Master was in control of Jana’s body now.

Her body smiled blankly, awash in pleasure, awaiting instructions. She felt the starfish rummage through her mind and felt flattered that it was interested in her thoughts. Jana stood perfectly still with a smile on her face as she continued rubbing her master, letting it index her mind. She couldn’t tell if she was making herself rub her starfish or if the starfish was. She realized she was correct when she decided it wasn’t important. She began to walk, her master exerting her control over her. It told her that she was a pet now. It was so good at making her think slave thoughts that she thought of nothing else. She would obey, she would obey, she would obey

Jana smiled as she thought thoughts of obedience. How strange it was that fifteen minutes ago, she’d been exploring. Ten minutes ago, she was panicked. Now she was host to an alien life form. Now she was changed forever and she’d never been more relaxed. Things change, after all. It had transformed her into a new life form not quite human, not quite her master. She smiled as she accepted this change with all of her being, and stroked her new master as she praised allegiance to it.

Jana walked over to the pond and made a loud squeaking sound through the speakers of her suit. She knew her master had made her make the sound. She barely noticed and didn’t care. Master would let her know if she was required. Several starfish emerged from the depths of the pond. Jana walked ankle-deep into the water and began scooping them up, placing them daintily inside her satchel, treating each like a rare vase. Once she’d collected as many as her satchel could carry, she turned and walked to the tunnel incline. It would be enough.

Jana punched in the code to the airlock on the keypad outside the ship. A red light began flashing which made Jana uneasy. She didn’t want to attract attention to herself. The crew would be out conducting the mission, she’d hear them coming a mile away. But Maria and Doc were probably still on the lander. It wouldn’t do if they saw her master in between her legs. They wouldn’t understand.

The doors whooshed open and Jana stood back as its oxygen sucked out into the vacuum of space. Once the vapor had trailed away, Jana walked into the airlock chamber. She marched directly over to the airlock console controls. She used the controls to close the outer door, then began typing furiously. She had to disable the biofilter scan. She paged through the options. It was no good, the controls here didn’t give her enough access. Rather than getting frustrated, she popped her remote unit off of her belt. As a pilot, it gave her remote access to the central navigation computer. She used it to escape into the ship computer admin and disable the biofilter scan on the airlock.

It bleeped red to confirm biofilter scan disabled. Jana breathed a sigh of relief. The bioscan would have started in about 20 seconds and would have detected what she was carrying immediately. She was happy that she’d thought of her remote unit so fast. Ever since she’d become a slave, it was so much clearer to think. She only thought what her master needed her to think. She sighed as her master rewarded her for her quick thinking and obedience by petting her pussy ever so softly.

After several moments of decompression, the interior airlock opened and Jana stepped warily into the ship. The room immediately outside of the airlock within the ship had benches and hooks for taking off and putting on spacesuits. Jana popped her helmet off and put it on the bench. Still in her skintight spacesuit, she crept to the doorway which led out to the corridor. She opened it and looked out. No one was in sight.

Jana made a beeline for her quarters. She bowed her legs slightly as she walked to accommodate her master. It was surprising that it wasn’t harder to walk, all things considered.

She leapt inside her quarters and locked the door behind her. She pulled off her gloves and boots and undid the zipper down the back. She peeled the skintight suit off of her arms and pulled it down to her waist. She bunched it up around her master and delicately pulled the hole her master had made when entering her around and overtop the starfish. Eventually she was able to pull the suit around her master and peel it away from her legs.

Jana went over to the full length mirror in her quarters immediately and stared at her naked body. She looked at her master in between her legs. It covered all of her pubic hair and stretched almost up to her abs. It almost looked like super-thick rubber panties with an eye at the crotch that didn’t go all the way around her waist. It looked like a starfish bikini bottom. It made her whole body look so smooth and natural, almost aquatic. Her master was so beautiful.

She rubbed her master, and gave a sigh as she watched her nipples get rock hard in the mirror. Her master seemed to taper to her body, accentuating an already alluring area. She’d never looked so beautiful, so sexy. Every caress that she gave her master set her awash in pleasure like it was the first time. The less she thought, the more she felt. The more she thought of being a slave, the better she felt. With every second that went by, it spread and grew into her. It became more one with her, and the more it became one with her, the more whole she felt. She looked her master in the eye in the mirror and smiled, her smile departing as she came violently.

Maria opened the door to her quarters in response to the beeping. She found Jana, standing in a robe.

“Hey Maria! What’s up?”

Maria looked down the length of Jana and smiled.

“Not much, just charting our ride home. The guys shouldn’t be too much longer,” Maria said with a smile. She’d been very forward to Jana in the mission briefing letting her know that she was a lesbian, but Jana’d blown her off. Now, here she was, standing in a robe, playing coy. Looks like Maria had gotten her wrong.

“Mind if I come in?” asked Jana with a playful smile on her face as she breezed past Maria. Maria closed the door and turned around just as Jana grabbed Maria and kissed her deeply. Maria was shocked for a moment, but then began kissing her back. A little action was just what she was in the mood for. She pulled Jana in towards her and thought she felt something pressing up against her midsection.

Jana instantly dropped to her knees and undid the zipper on Maria’s pants. Maria let out a brief grunt and ran her hands through Jana’s hair.

“Thank God,” sighed Maria. She hadn’t expected this. It was a day full of surprises. She closed her eyes and felt the girls head against her front and felt her panties get pulled down around her ankles. Her brow furrowed and she looked down confused as she heard a wet slurping and felt something strange and heavy in between her legs. She looked down to see Jana looking up at her, smiling, joined by what looked like a huge starfish in between her legs. The starfish’s single eye looked up at Maria.

Maria stood and screamed as she looked down her body in disbelief and horror at what lie there. Maria screamed again as she looked at Jana, who had a smile on her face like it was all one big practical joke. Maria screamed even louder as she felt something squirt in between her legs. Something was moving around inside of her.

Breaking out of her panic, Maria tried to run forward to get away from Jana, but fell forward as her legs didn’t respond. Jana moved swiftly to catch her and deftly guided her to the floor in a sitting position.

“What the FUCK ?!?” demanded Maria, still gasping for air.

Jana smiled at her as she undid the belt of her robe and let it drop to the floor. She was naked underneath, save for a starfish in between her legs.

“Jana! What the FUCK are these things!”

“All right now, Maria.” Jana spoke slowly and deliberately. Maria gasped for air and her eyes narrowed in concentration as she awaited an explanation. “I know this is going to be really hard for you to accept.”

Maria was breathing more slowly now and listening intently, her eyes fixed with deepening concern at Jana’s mad, wide eyes.

“but right now, that starfish is making its way through your body.”

Maria screamed and Jana reached down and pulled her pants and panties off the ankles of her non-functioning legs. Once done, she slapped Maria across the face.

“Calm down. Listen. The starfish has taken control of your lower body. As it spreads it will continue to take over more and more of your body. When it reaches your brain it will control you completely.”

Maria’s eyes widened as Jana continued. She was dead silent after being slapped. What Jana just told her slowly sunk in. She reached down to grab the starfish to tear it off. Jana put her hands on her wrists.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” said Jana, “it hurts like hell. Our masters must have stingers or something underneath.”

Maria’s eyes couldn’t get any wider.

“Jana! Did you just call that thing.”

“Yes, this is my master,” Jana said as she rubbed the starfish in between her legs. Maria watched with discomfort as Jana’s face and nipples seemed to light up and go distant. “You have to feel this.”

Jana, whose one hand was still on Maria’s wrist, took Maria’s hand and placed it on the fleshy part of the starfish in between her legs. She began to move it up and down and Maria’s head rolled back and her eyes closed as pleasure welled up into her. Maria pulled her arm away in disgust, glancing Jana in the face as she did so.

“FUCK you and FUCK this thing!” said Maria as she turned herself over and began pulling herself across the room to the speaker console on the wall. Jana grabbed her ankles and pulled her back into the center of the room. She turned her over onto her back violently and sat at her side. She parted Maria’s legs wide and began rubbing Maria’s starfish.

“Ooh! Goddamn!” said Maria dreamily. “Ooh! You fucking bitch! What the fuck are you doing to me? I’ve gotta get help, there’s still time. Ooh!”

Jana smiled at Maria. She knew it was only a matter of time before Maria submitted. She waited patiently but decided to help the process.

“It will be your master, soon, Maria,” Maria’s eyes lit up as she felt her starfish pleasure her more seductively at the sound of Jana’s voice. “You will accept it soon. You should help the process

“Fuck you, you fucking bitch, I’m gonna fuck you up,” Maria rebelled as she began to swat in between her legs, trying to get Jana to stop rubbing her starfish. She did so half-heartedly.

“It’s too late Maria. It’s almost through your intestines now. Pretty soon it’ll be in your stomach and there’ll be no turning back. It’s hopelessly mixed up with you. Once she’s reached your mind, you’ll be one with her. And you will welcome her to control you.”

Maria’s eyes went wide as she listened to Jana’s words. Jana could tell that they were sounding better and better to Maria. Maria stopped swatting at Jana and seemed to focus somewhere else.

“Think slave thoughts for it, Maria. You want to obey it. You want to give it control. You want to be her pet. You want her to be your master. Look at your new master, Maria.”

Maria looked down in between her legs. She smiled as the eye of her new master looked back at her compassionately. Maria’s hand moved with uncertainty in between her legs. Her hand brushed against the rubbery flesh of the starfish and she exhaled deeply as pleasure washed all over her body.

“That’s right. You’re correct in wanting to be its pet. It’s natural. It’s good. Help it by thinking slave thoughts.”

Maria was looking at Jana and smiling as she thought slave thoughts. Why had she been so upset a little while ago? It was all perfectly natural. Several moments later, Maria began gagging as the tendril reached her throat. Maria never stopped rubbing the starfish. The gagging continued for ten seconds then stopped.

Jana watched with exultation. She regretted that she could only submit to being a slave once.

Maria’s eyes widened and she raised up off the floor as if it was the first time she’d ever done so. She looked ahead with blank incomprehension and with a wide smile on her face.

“It wants me.” said Maria.

“Love your master and your master will treat you well. She will tell you what to do and what to think,” said Jana.

“I will obey my new master,” replied Maria.

Jana helped Maria peel off her remaining clothes. Their masters wanted them naked, unencumbered by clothes. Their masters were vain and reveled in their beauty. They didn’t want their animal’s trappings hiding their beauty. Jana led Maria over to the mirror and they both admired their naked forms and their new masters that hung in between their legs. They both looked so beautiful together.

Jana turned Maria around, and the two girls looked at Maria’s ass in the mirror and smiled, two tendrils on either ass cheek, one in between rubbing her anus. Maria faced front. It was so feminine looking and it made her feel so sexy. She saw the V of her master up her front, like an exaggeration of her pussy that had been there previously.

“I’ll never see my pussy again.” she seemed sad at the realization. Sadness seemed to give way to panic as her master stopped pleasuring her. She thought quickly and brightened.

“It’s like an improvement to my pussy. It’s like a new super pussy. It’s my new pussy master,” said Maria.

“Yes,” said Jana somewhat mystified. New pussy master? Maria must have gone through a different reckoning when understanding her new role as a slave. It didn’t matter, so long as she was a slave.

“She is my new pussy master,” Jana said to confirm. “I will obey my new pussy master.”

“I will obey my new pussy master,” agreed Maria.

“Obey,” said Jana.

“Obey,” said Maria.

“Think of becoming one with it. Let it grow into you. Then we will go for the doctor.”

The two stood in silence, conferring occasionally to obey. Between their legs, the two eyes met and looked at each other silently.

As Jana looked at herself in the mirror, she widened her mouth and smiled as she saw what had been tickling her at the back of her throat. She noticed for the first time that her vision seemed to have a large, 5-pointed star silhouetted in it. It wasn’t an image, it was almost like a watermark, an invisible logo on her sight. Her master branded herself on her vision. Jana took that realization and reworked it.

“It’s good that my master is in my mind’s eye,” she looked down at her master lovingly and caressed it. “I will be my master’s pet. I will be a good host for master.” She gasped as her master rewarded her.

“I will be a good host for my master,” Maria agreed and echoed her sigh. Maria had forgotten what her old pussy looked like. For the first time, she felt embarrassment at being uncertain at what to do at the pressure she felt. Her master alleviated her embarrassment by releasing her bladder. Piss trickled out in between all 5 of the tentacles like a diffuse spigot. Since the subject had been broached, Jana pissed on her master too. She didn’t mind. She liked the briny moisture.

The doctor heard the whoosh of the medlab door open and shut, but she was too busy tooling her instruments to turn around and see who it was.

“Just a minute,” she called behind her.

“No problem,” she heard Jana reply.

“Jana, what’s the. oh!” she replied as she felt something wet slip onto her from behind. She staggered on her knees then fell onto her back. She pulled up at her skirt and looked towards the spot where she felt heaviness. She found a starfish clinging to the crotch of her white pantyhose. She felt something tear then squirt inside of her.

“Ahh! What in God’s name?” the doctor asked. She looked around the room at Jana and Maria who were with her. They were both naked with starfish in between their legs, smiling down at the doctor. Jana walked over to the X-ray monitor and switched on the screen on the wall. She took the scanner device and moved it over her body.

“You see, doctor, these creatures are symbiotic in nature. They attach to an orifice on a host and shoot a tendril into the host’s body. The tendril absorbs energy from its host and uses it to grow the tendril deeper into the body at an alarming rate.

“From the vagina, the tendril curls through the miles of intestine, into the stomach, up the esophagus and throat and breaks into the brain pan in just under 12 minutes.”

Jana was moving the scanner across her stomach and up her body. On the screen, her intestines revealed a black and white image of a tendril running the length and branching out into different organs.

“Fascinating.” said the doctor glumly.

“The longer it nests inside of you, the greater control it exerts over you. Soon, when it reaches your brain, you will recognize your starfish as your master. It is a euphoric way of life being guided by your master. Look at it, sister. Isn’t it beautiful?”

Jana looked down at her master lovingly. She was so glad to be with her master. Delighted to be its host, loved by her master, cared for, never harmed, constantly mellow, constantly pleased.

“I can feel her in every inch of my body. Through her, I can feel everything that happens in my body. She’s what I’ve been looking for my whole life. She’s made me whole. She’s completed me,” gushed Jana.

“They’ve completely taken over you two, haven’t they.?” the doctor said as realization dawned across her face.

“I’ve adapted to her, and she’s adapted to me. Things change, people change,” Jana answered.

The doctor was sprawled on the floor, immobile due to the visitor that sat planted between her white-stockinged legs. Maria stopped petting her master and walked over to the doctor’s still form on the floor. Maria rubbed in between her legs, watching the doctor wildly. The doctor tried not to react to the heavenly sensations at work in between her legs.

“It’s good that the doctor has a master too,” her eyes lit up as her master fondled her pussy lightly. Maria was still getting used to her new existence with her starfish symbiote.

The doctor watched with stifled horror.

“Em, have. your two. em, masters. met? Do they work together?” asked the doctor, sheepishly with a hint of slyness.

Jana and Maria’s eyes lit up. They’d been too busy learning to obey their masters that they hadn’t allowed their masters to socialize. Their masters affirmed that it was a good idea. The two girls walked towards each other, their smiles widening as they grew closer together. Maria put her hand on Jana’s master and pet it as Jana sighed. Jana took Maria’s wrists and guided her hands up to her tits. Jana savored her breasts being cupped by Maria. Jana dropped her hands to Maria’s waist and pulled her body in towards her slowly. Each girl could feel every inch of her body with a clarity undreamt of before. Their naked bodies felt so good against one another. Jana kissed Maria deeply while she rubbed her master against Maria’s master. The two girls shuddered together, their arms around one another as they kissed more deeply, concentrating on the bliss in between both their legs.

The moment was cut short by the sound of a light whirring. The girls turned to face the doctor, who was no longer where they’d left her. She had pulled her body to the corner of the room, to the operating table, and had a surgical bone saw in her hand. She had the saw poised at one of her starfish’s tentacles.

All six eyes on the two girls went wide at once. The two ran instantly towards the doctor.

“NO! DON’T! SHE’LL HURT YOU!” yelled Jana.

The bone saw tore into the meat on the starfish just above where the front left tentacle joined the body. The starfish quivered as the blade dug in. Its eye went wide. Green blood began gurgling out of the incision. The doctor dug the blade in deeper just before her hand began to tremble.

Jana and Maria couldn’t reach the doctor in time. The doctor screamed in agony as the starfish defended itself. The bonesaw slipped out of her hand onto the floor. She flailed on the floor as fire tore through her midsection. She reached down to rip the starfish off.

Jana grabbed Doc’s wrists just in time as Maria knelt in between the doctor’s kicking legs and grabbed her ankles. The starfish in between the doctor’s legs was shaking spastically, its eye wide with fear and pain. Maria began rubbing the starfish as if she were giving it a massage, wiping the blood away. The incision was deep, but the tentacle would be ok. Even if Doc had cut it off, another one would have grown in its place.

Maria began talking soothingly to Doc’s master. Jana kicked the saw away from the doctor’s hand.

“You shouldn’t have done that, Doc.” said Jana. “I didn’t tell you about her defense mechanism. Your master’s gonna be pissed.”

The doctor’s groans of pain became groans of pleasure as she felt the underside of the starfish working her pussy.

“Your master isn’t going to be very happy about that,” said Maria. “Never hurt your master! You should be thinking slave thoughts, you should be thinking thoughts of becoming her pet.”

The doctor cooed softly as her starfish worked her pussy. Her eyes went wide and she looked at the two girls to reciprocate understanding why they pet their masters. It wasn’t long before the Doctor began choking. Jana and Maria watched in anticipation, their hands never stopping on their masters. The doctor stopped choking. Instead of her eyes going wide, her eyes glazed over and her head slumped back. Instead of rising up off the ground, her body lurched. Her legs and arms bent back and walked forward as if doc’s torso were a bug carapace. The starfish was now the head of the body, peering between two white stockinged legs, walking in front of the new head. Her arms were now the legs, and Doc’s head hung like a tail, motionless and inert, like a lump of shit atop her new body’s ass.

The two girls looked at each other and frowned. Doc had been too obstinate. Her new master couldn’t forgive her for the damage done to her beautiful flesh. So her new master locked her up and put her to sleep. Her master had taken total control, Doc’s personality was defunct within her old body. As Doc’s body marched around the room on all fours, Jana and Maria stroked their masters, thankful that they didn’t put them to sleep like that. They’d never betray their new pussy masters, and their new pussy master’s wouldn’t betray them.

Jana smiled and opened her mouth wide for Maria to see to break the tension. Maria looked in and saw what looked like four string beans lengthwise in Jana’s mouth. Jana closed her mouth and smiled triumphantly at Maria. Maria was envious.

“I hope my master grows through me like that,” said Maria, and was rewarded.

“Christ, that took too fucking long,” said Mac as he walked out of the airlock, peeling off his spacesuit.

“Yeah, well, cry me a fucking river, Mac. If you hadn’t over-worked the motor on the terradrill, we’d have been back 4 hours ago. Plus, you drive like my dead grandma. We almost ran out of fucking air on the way back you fucking nimrod,” blurted Johnson, annoyed that Mac was complaining.

“Suck my dick, asshole,” said Mac, grabbing his cock underneath his unruly gut and moving towards Johnson.

“Hey guys, cool it,” shot back Ramirez, who was pulling her undershirt taught against her breasts. “We’re back now, mission accomplished, let’s go grab some fucking grub.”

Ramirez trailed off as a faint sound could be heard in the distance. It was coming from the mess hall.

The four grunts fell silent. It was the sound of a woman in the throes of passion. It was coming from the mess hall. It turned them all on, especially after a hard day’s work. The four padded down the metal-floored corridor and turned into the yellow fluorescence of the mess hall. In the middle of the room on the floor was Maria on her back, her legs were on Jana’s shoulders. Both of the girls were naked, except for Jana, who was wearing boxer shorts. Jana had her back to them and was bobbing in between Maria’s legs like she was going down on her. Jana was positioned with her back to them so that they couldn’t see, but there was no mistaking what was going on. The four grunts continued their approach, a smile on each of their faces.

“Holy shit, Maria. I always knew you were a dyke, but you, Jana? Damn, where’s my camera?” said Mac.

“Right here, asshole,” gurgled Jana, who whirled around suddenly to face the group of grunts. She had two starfish on her tits which leapt off as she turned. They hovered in midair for a moment, then landed on the faces of the men closest to them, Mac and Johnson. The eye went directly over their mouths, the tentacles gripping to the side of their faces. The two men looked down in shock and horror at the creatures stuck to their faces.

Ramirez and Jones steadied the two men from behind as they strained to comprehend what was going on. The two men recoiled and gripped the starfishes as they embedded into their face. They could feel something slip into their mouths. Ramirez and Jones could hear Mac and Johnson’s muffled screams as they pulled at their starfishes. Their hands left the starfish but their bodies flailed around in pain. Ramirez and Jones tried to get the starfish off, but the two men pulled away from each of them unable to communicate their pain except through body language.

Doc trotted out from behind the door, starfish first, with two starfish on her top. They jumped into the air, one landing directly on Jones’ face, the other in between Ramirez’s legs. Jones struggled with the starfish while Ramirez fell to the floor, her eyes locked on her starfish. She was screaming. Jones couldn’t move his mouth and Ramirez couldn’t stand back up.

Soon, Jones stopped struggling as Mac and Johnson had. They stood idle, unable to speak through their new masters. The main starfish root had shot into their mouths and made it to their brains in seconds. The starfish had already grown and swelled so that it covered their eyes. They each only had one eye now. It was the only eye they needed.

“What the fuck is this shit?” screamed Ramirez, still flailing on the floor, grappling with the starfish between her legs. The sight of what was happening to everyone else, Doc on all fours and Jana and Maria naked with these starfish in between their legs was too much to understand.

Jana and Maria ignored her and began taking off all three men’s clothes. They did not object.

“GODDAMMIT, what the hell is this? ANSWER ME! JONES! What the fuck?” Ramirez was pleading.

When they were all naked, Jana and Maria stood in front of them like naked scout leaders.

“Obey your new masters,” said Maria. The three men’s dicks rose and went hard simultaneously.

“You crazy bitches! What the fuck are you talking about? WHAT IS THIS?!?” yelled Ramirez at the top of her lungs.

“Let them grow into your mind. Submit to them. Think of becoming their pet. They will reward you,” Maria trailed off.

The two girls masters took control of them. Jana rubbed her master as she walked over to Mac. She knelt down and opened her mouth, revealing a dense packet of tentacles within. She stuck Mac’s cock into the middle of the packet and began making a noise that was a cross between humming and gargling. She was stimulating the tendrils in her mouth to vibrate. Moisture seeped in between the tendrils and Mac’s cock. She began working her head up and down on the cock, the vibrating, slippery tendrils giving Mac the ultimate hummer.

“Continue to think slave thoughts,” Maria said, went to Johnson, knelt down, and began blowing him. Doc padded over, knelt down and pivoted the torso up into kneeling so that Doc’s old head was positioned in front of Jones. The mouth came to life and began blowing Jones. Sexual stimulation was a major component of accepting your new master fully. It was give and take, after all, and the males weren’t lucky enough to have their masters grow through their genitals.

Once Mac had submitted to his master, he led Jana up to her feet. He rubbed his dick against her master, and she cried out in ecstasy. Her master’s tendrils unstuck from her body, anchored to her host only by the main root in her pussy. Jana became alarmed for a moment. She felt self-conscious, naked with her master peeled away from her body. She recognized these instantly as incorrect thoughts and was rewarded for forgetting. Her master would never leave her.

The starfish tendrils curled around Mac’s dick and enveloped it, rubbing it. The tentacles whirled and fluttered around his cock, forming a tight membrane around it, massaging it, working it. Mac thumped his dick into Jana’s master, which bumped her master’s root inside her pussy. Jana cried out in ecstasy. She watched her master and was amazed at her master’s charity towards hosts.

He began to cum, and Jana’s master sopped up and stored all of his seed. Her master transported it through the tendril pipe work that filled Jana. It took the genetic seed and molded it to be compatible with its own, giving it purchase within Jana’s womb.

Once fertilized, Jana stood from the male and walked silently to Ramirez. Ramirez had pulled off her top and was stroking her master. Her eyes were glazed and her smile frozen on her face as her tits gyrated slightly. It hadn’t reached her brain yet, but Ramirez was no longer concerned with the trivialities of her former life. Her smile showed that she now served her new master’s will only. She would be an excellent host.

The males piloted the starship towards the nearest space station. Their single eyes glanced down at the instruments occasionally. Their movements were calculated and fluid. In the back of the ship, the four females rubbed their masters, their concentration on the hundreds of eggs within them. Around them, the larval starfish their masters had used them to hatch crawled along the hold’s floor. They walked slowly but steadily. They were already twice the size they were yesterday when they’d hatched.

In the corner, one of the males was fucking Doc’s master to fertilize her body. Jana and Maria laid on their backs, their legs spread to accommodate their masters below, their mouths open to wheeze breath between the bunched tendrils within. It affected their speech and made it sound somewhat aquatic, which pleased them. It didn’t matter, they didn’t speak much. Obedience was not something that needed to be reaffirmed anymore. Every so often, they would hear Ramirez state, “Is host. Is obedient.” And they would silently concur and be rewarded.

One of the other males entered the room. Jana, Maria and Ramirez lifted their masters off the floor and presented them for attention. The male walked over to Maria, who pulled her upper body up just as the male slipped his cock in between her mouth tendrils. She began stimulating it before he pushed her back down. He poised his cock above her master, staying still as her master coiled around it, milking it for its seed. As Maria was being fertilized, she concentrated on the root that quaked within her. She looked up into the male’s master, which she was face to face with. In its glassy eye, she could see herself reflected. She looked different. She wasn’t sure if it was a trick of the light, but in her reflection, her pupils looked star-shaped. It didn’t concern her.

By the time they would get to the space station, at the rate they were spawning, there would be plenty of starfish to accommodate all of the dwellers there. Jana imagined releasing all of the starfish into the ventilation system. She imagined them crawling around the ducts, dropping into each of the quarters. Each starfish meant an individual transformation. Each individual would accept their gift and become perfect. How natural it was to resist. How natural it had all been, the slow bliss of submission. Sharing that bliss was almost as great a thrill as the bliss itself. Each time was like a holy event. Each time made the universe more ordered. How she wished she could witness every single acceptance. How she wished she could be made to submit again. The thought of all those confused people becoming willing hosts thrilled Jana. She imagined all on the space station coming out of their rooms in unison, naked, each wearing their new master, each reborn into a life of obedience and harmony. What spawning would take place then!

To think, none of this would have happened if she hadn’t gone exploring. Her master rewarded her handsomely and her body tensed and recoiled in orgasm as she visualized the soon-to-be Spacestation: Obedience.