The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Makin Changes

Synopis—Your average Joe geek uses his latest invention to bring a trio of sisters under his control.

MD MF FF IN

The usual fluff... This is my original story. Nods go to Tabico’s ‘Whose Dreams’ which, in turn, gives a nod to E.’s ‘The Experiment’. This story contains elements of incest and the graphical desription of it. There is no incest on the man’s part so for most of you this should be pretty kosher. If you feel uneasy about sisters having lesbian sex then don’t read this story. Hopefully this isn’t the last story I write and I’d REALLY like to continue this story into more chapters.

And so... On with the show! Enjoy!

Chapter One

July 18th—Evening

He was your average geek in his early twenties. Very few spots but always spending time on the computer. Jessica on the other hand was a complete opposite. She was a fashion student of the same age. She was anything but average. Her looks were amazing and her friends thought she should be the one modelling the clothes, not creating them. She tried playing down her looks with unappealing clothes but nothing seemed to work. It was a sad fact for her that she looked good in anything. She had flame red hair and stood at 5′6. Her body was well-toned after considerable workout. Her breast at 34D, were perky and sat well on her frame.

Steve was advertising for some volunteers for a new research project in the college newspaper. He was offering a small amount of cash $50 for a few hours work. It seemed a decent amount of money for such a small period of time. It was being held on the campus facilities so she thought it would be safe. She answered the call for volunteers and scheduled a time and the place to meet.

Jessica arrived at the Applied Sciences Lab at 2015, just as he’d asked. The labs were quite at this time of the evening and only a few people were around. She felt a bit uneasy about what was going to happen but she calmed herself by telling herself that she’d watched too many scary teen movies. Steve led her into a large room which contained what looked like a dentists chair and a large gun-like object above it. She stepped cautiously into the room.

Ah! Don’t worry about that! It’s pretty harmless! It’s just to help me read the test results more easily. He said motioning her towards the chair.

Why don’t you tell me what I have to do before I sit in that chair said Jessica, clearly un-nerved.

Well, I think it would be easier if you sit down and I explain it. It’s really simple. he said, once again motioning towards the chair.

She decided to bite the bullet and sit down in the chair, although she very quickly wished that she hadn’t. Steve opened his mouth as if to explain the tests, paused, smiled, turned around and hit the button. Things quickly became a blur. A light on the gun-like object fired to life and hit her square on the middle of the head before she had chance to move. She shuddered and slowly slid back into unconsciousness.